SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Come join 'Operation Cancer'

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Pastor Frank
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 7:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm new to the forum, but this operation caught my eye. Looks fun.

I have been baiting off and on for about a year and it has been getting old, but from reading the info on this forum and the chance to meet other goof balls like me who enjoy this, well, it looks like this will put the fun back into it.

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 1:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

same here sid no replyes
Cool wonder if they notice

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 2:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

One of mine was bounced back to me undelivered, and the other isn't replying.

Never mind. Thanks for trying, sgreenstreet.

It will be better if you can give me your mother to have some nice sex with her - Mosola Mickelson
TO HELL WITH YOU MR. MACK TRUQUE WHAT A HOPELESS ANIMAL YOU ARE - Susan Yehuda
MONEY TALKS BULL-SHIRT WORKS - Mrs Angel Macathy (orphanage scambag)
Tsnerd
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 2:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The check lad responded. Very Happy

Fakers: many, many, lots; an SSL and a couple of Resellers.
Mortar x 6
AH, AH, AH! Two little !
sgreenstreet
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 4:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Donato, Cienfuego and Nick L Cadmium:

Please confirm that you have sent your responses to your lad's "respond to" address and not the originating address. The lads will often send their offers from a "throwaway" address that is immediately abandoned.

If you're sure that you're using the right address and your lad has been non-responsive for three days, let me know and I'll send you another lad.

Thanks!

Sid

Mortar x15
Pastor Frank
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 3:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The fish ain't' biting.

Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 4:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@sgreenstreet,

Thanks for alerting me about the bouncer and for passing the lad to me. Sent him a mail today to the respond to address. I'll let you know when/if I get a reply.
SM
chc74
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 4:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My guy's ain't biting either!!

Our records show that you are dead to
xXCIENFUEGOSXx
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 5:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sorry sid no luck!

got any other lads

Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 6:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Same here, no replies.
pilgrim
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 7:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I validated both addys, and both lads have responded. One is a charity/donation scam, and I'm baiting him from a church addy. The other is a Chinese check mule scam out of Nigeria. The latter may have a twist, and if it turns out to be true, I'll want to PM SG details instead of airing them on a forum the lads may be able to see.

United Kingdom x 140 Spain x 45 Togo x 2 Bahamas, The x 9 Ivory Coast x13 Flag Monaco x 3 Nigeria x 19 United States x 6 Netherlands x 41 Switzerland x 8 New Zealand x 2 Canada x 6 Senegal Ghana x 12 Hong Kong South Africa x 4 Cayman Islands x 4 Isle Of Man x 3 Russia United Nations x 21 Belgium x 2 Grenada United Arab Emirates x 7 Malaysia x 6 Benin x 2 Filipino flag Thailand Mugu Reseller Safari x 4 Mortar x 22 Closed lad accounts x 162+ Sand Timer
pfiesty
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 11:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Everything's going fine, except Microsoft Hosting abuse won't shut down a fake bank. They did inform me that Microsoft Lottery is a hoax, and that the email was probably phishing, not a real bank. It was a surreal mishmash of basic information about email scams which was just copied from many different scripts ("does the person complain about lotteries? Microsoft lottery is a hoax... does the person complain about a bank? Phishing..."). I'm not COMPLETELY surprised they didn't understand the point, though -- I couldn't include the scam mail with full headers because they have a spam filter on abuse@microsoft Rolling Eyes

I digress. Sid, I sent one of mine back to you, she isn't responding at all Sad

Many... Togo Switzerland Hong Kong Czech Republic United Kingdom South Africa Flag Monaco Belize Nigeria Isle Of Man Bahamas, The Netherlands Canada St Kitts and Nevis Ivory Coast United States :flag_bb: :flag_iq: Jolly Roger Mugu Reseller

29: Cellphone Learn how to make a PhoneLad crying Exclamation
Mr Bucket
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 11:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Both of my lads have replied and we're making steady progress.
Donato
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 12:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'll take another if there's one going spare...
Big Worm
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 1:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

YGPM...I'll take whatever leftovers dropped on the floor Very Happy

Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet Pith Helmet (One Collaborative Super Safari to Egypt!)
x9 (7 by the infamous Barry Melrose <---clicky)
Tattoo x2
T.W.A.TBenin City
T.W.A.TLagos
SantaThe Lad that Stole Christmas
Netherlands x3 Mortar x8
sgreenstreet
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 5:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

UPDATE 2/1/07: It's been a busy day as I've been trying to keep all the "cancer cells" in lads. BTW, we're now up to 39 baiters in this little soiree.

I've lost count of how many addresses are actually active. But I believe we've lost around half. Good news is that I've been shaking the bushes and found new lads in 419Eater and google. Tonight, urgentmessage.org released details on six new lads, so that helped.

We should start seeing some fun stuff from your lads very soon. So when it arrives in your inbox, be sure to post it in this thread for everyone to see. It will be fun to see the fascades begin to crack!

Sid

Mortar x15
SnowMonkey
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 9:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This one was emailed directly to my private address so I sent him an email as Father Harry Palmer and got this reply

Quote:
AM IN RECEIPT OF YOUR EMAIL, AND I ALSO WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT NOW THAT YOU HAVE CONTACTED ME YOUR BANK DRAFT WILL BE RECEIVED IMMEDIATELY YOU CAN COMPLY WITH ALL OUR PROCEDDURES REMEMBER MRS SHERRY WILLIAMS HAS DIRECTED YOU TO CONTACT ME AND I AM HER FINANCIER AGENT MR ALFRED MARSHALL THE ONLY I WANT YOU TO DO NOW IS TO TRY AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE TO SEE THAT YOU PROVIDE THIS REQUESTED INFORMATION BELOW:
FULL NAME:

HOME ADDRESS:

PHONE NUMBER:

FAX NUMBER:

POSITION HELD:

RELIGIOUS:

RESIDENTIAL COUNTRY:

NATIONALITY:

NEXT OF KINS:

SEX:

MARITAL STATUS:

COURIER CHARGES $550 US DOLLARS.

I WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT AS SOON AS ALL THIS REQUESTED INFORMATION HAVE BEEN ACKNOWLEDGE BY US THE COURIER COMPANY WILL THEN SHIP YOUR CERTIFIED CHEQUE TO YOUR NAME ADDRESS, REMEMBER YOU WILL HAVE TO PAY FOR THE COURIER CHARGES WHICH IS A SUM OF $550 US DOLLARS.

I PROMISE YOU THAT AS SOON AS THIS REQUESTED INFORMATION IS BEEN PROVIDED AND CONFIRMED BY THE COURIER COMPANY AND I ALSO WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT THE PAYMENT INFORMATION WILL BE SENT TO YOU AND IF YOU CAN TRY AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE TO SEE THAT YOU MAKE THE COURIER CHARGES YOUR CERTIFIED OF $150,000.00 US DOLLARS WILL BE DELIVERED TO YOUR NAME ADDRESS.

PLEASE NOTE THAT THERE IS NBO TIME TO WASTE ANY LONGER ON THIS TRANSACTION AND IT IS HIGHLY LEGITIMATE, SO PLEASE TRY AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE TO PROVIDE ALL THE REQUESTED INFORMATION TODAY, SO THAT WE CAN PROCEED IMMEDIATELY ON THIS TRANSACTION.

REGARDS,

MARK DONNAS
FINANCIER AGENT.

Any help would be much appreciated as this is my first one.
Thanks
SM
sgreenstreet
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 5:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

SnowMonkey wrote:
This one was emailed directly to my private address so I sent him an email as Father Harry Palmer and got this reply

Any help would be much appreciated as this is my first one.
Thanks
SM

These kind of forms are probably the rule rather than the exception. You can put anything you want into these forms as long as you 1) don't give out your personal information (bait safe), and 2) don't list the names of innocent people or businesses.

Your lad will demand your phone number and will want to talk to you before advancing you into his scam. The lads mistakenly believe that if they interview you a bit they can tell if you're a "joker". Some of the ways get around your lad's phone requirement without giving away your privacy are:

1) send your lad a phone company recording number. See http://www.thisisarecording.com/ and my message in this thread from January 31.

2) Get a cheap pre-paid cell phone and use it only for baiting.

3) Call the lad directly from a public telephone. This will prevent your lad from reading your phone number on his cell phone. You can probably find some cheap pre-paid long distance cards that will work from a public phone.

4) If you do call call, check the time zones and make sure you're calling between 1 and 5 am. Apologize profusely when you "discover" that you woke up your lad. Your lad won't have much to say, but you've screwed up a good night's rest and your lad will believe that you're a real victim.

5) Use a "rings busy" phone number. These are numbers used by phone company technicians to test their lines. If you call one of these numbers you'll always get a busy signal. Do a google search or PM me if you want one of these numbers. If your lad gives you a hard time about not being able to reach you, tell him it's not your fault that Nigeria has a shitty telephone system and remind him that time is running out on his business venture.

6) Send your lad any US format phone number with 555 in the city code field. Example 1-817-555-1234. The 555 city code is never used. That way TV and Movies can list these numbers without some innocent person being harassed.

Hope this helps!

Mortar x15
spot

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 5:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

#6 .. Is not strictly true

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/555_telephone_numbers

Sgt Cho
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 12:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

well its been a couple of days, and no response from either of my lads.. I didnt even try any funny stuff, just the "im interested, tell me more" routine.

'call me what ever you like my God is biger than yours amen' bekija zuma

'why is the government allowing people like you to live among human beings. People like you are suppose to be at the zoo.' janice churton

'Please come and f* me my love,your bobs are driving me crazy' EO

Cellphone x 88 Mortar x2
Mr Bucket
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 8:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well both of mine are progressing well. My first lad is convinced I'm flying to Dubai to collect my winnings, and will hopefully be booking a hotel room for my finacee and myself in the coming days.

My second lad spent 2 hours on the security verification site on Saturday night trying to get his MTCN. Haven't heard from him since so I will have to chase him up.

"Our law firm hereby refer you to detract from such statement that are highly defamatory to the integrity of this good law Chambers ,because legal proceedings could be instituted against you for such phrases" - Barrister Terry Williams

"It's not fair the way you are going about this business transaction.You act as if you have nothing to gain" - Dr. Mrs Mariam Abacha
sgreenstreet
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 10:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

REMINDER: The first string of baits are now finishing up. So if you're done tormenting your lad, please let me know. That way I can reissue your lad and get you a fresh lad to work on.

Thanks!

Sid

Mortar x15
Mr Bucket
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 12:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My lad is expecting me in Dubai in under 4 hours. He has even booked a hotel room for my character Adr!an mo!e and his girlfrend Pandora Bra!thwa!te. He is going to be seriously pissed when I don't turn up.

If anyone is able to make free calls to the U.A.E, would anyone be willing to confirm my hotel booking for me? PM me if that's at all possible. Thanks

"Our law firm hereby refer you to detract from such statement that are highly defamatory to the integrity of this good law Chambers ,because legal proceedings could be instituted against you for such phrases" - Barrister Terry Williams

"It's not fair the way you are going about this business transaction.You act as if you have nothing to gain" - Dr. Mrs Mariam Abacha
persephone
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 5:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey Sid, any chance of sending me two new pets? These don't wanna play. It has been over a week and still no reply Sad

Closed lad accounts loads
pony pony Mortar x46 United States 3x Canada Malaysia 2x Netherlands 2x Nigeria 2x Ghana 3x Ivory Coast 9x United Kingdom 3x Spain Bahamas, The Germany Australia Algerian Flag Togo 2x Cellphone Pretty Rose Safari 4 days of travel - 7 days stuck in airport
sgreenstreet
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 6:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi gang! Apologies all around for you patient cancer cells. I've been swamped at work this week and haven't been able to give this project the time it deserves. But we're still on!

I was able to scare up a few new lads last night, so I hope to get everyone with nonresponsive lads at least one replacement today. I search for new lads using urgentmessage.org, google and 419Eater. I'm finding that I typically get 3 - 5 new lads a week.

If anyone would like to search on their own for lads, our target IP's are from 41.204.224.xxx. If you find a lad you would like to share with the team, please PM me.

GOOD LUCK everyone! And be sure to report your successes in this thread!

Sid

Mortar x15
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic