SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

As Requested. Hanna GETS the MILLIONS. Lad wants some back!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
asiaguy
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 7:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Intro: This is rather long...3 months and still going...Tons O-Fun on the meter.

Cast of characters....

is not only the creator of Yogi Bear but also the Treasurer of her Ministry Charitable Fund.
The Ministry is called the Ministry Utilitarian Goodwill Undertaking (MUGU).
Her Ministry Attorney is Keith Lovelad...evil money grubbing kinda guy.
Mrs. Aisha Khalib Abu, a Hanna made up foil inside the Central Bank of West African States in Benin.

The Lad, Ibrahim Suleiman is based in Nigeria but wants Hanna to think he is in Benin. This Lad signed all of his e-mails with "SUCCESS IS OURS!" Unfortunately...not quite in this case.
Ralph Brimly, the rep from the Multicredit Bank of Panama based in Canada.
Ralph Brimly 2, Nigeria based Ralph used when Canada based Ralph was neutralized by Hanna.
Charles Konan Banny, the Lad version of the REAL Central Bank of West African States Benin director, also using a Nigerian IP.

After the first boring exchange...Lad to Hanna.

Quote:
Dear Mrs. ,
Please this is never a bank fraud. And never an automated response. you are communicating with the right person and purely legal.
In the case of not related to the deceased person, this is never a problem as you can see i am down here to facilitate the smooth transfer of the fund.
I am therefore, pleading you to come up with the needed information for us to commence.
Till i hear from you urgently. Can i have a valid phone number to call you so that you will understand that you are dealing with a human being . If you can call me, i will give you my phone number.
234-803-447-1531. call me right away.
thanks,
Ibrahim suleiman.

Hanna to Lad,

Quote:
Dear Mr. Sule,
Let me tell you about myself. I am presently in charge of the treasury of our local ministry, the Michigan Ulitarian Goodwill Undertaking. We have several goodwill charitable projects happening in places like Indonesia, Somalia, Dakkar and South America.

Our charitable work requires money. We raise this money via fund raising efforts through our partner ministries in Asia and Europe.

Your opportunity seems almost too good to be true. The problem I have is that I cannot involve my foundation in anything unethical, illegal or even slightly maligned. I must respect the integrity of our foundation at all times.

Can you please explain to me how you can simply change the beneficiary of the deceased persons estate without drawing the attention of the legal system?
The deceased person MUST have family somewhere. This money rightly belongs to them.

What happens if they appear later in the future after the money has already been transferred to our ministry?

Mr. Sule, I ask you simply to provide as much detail as possible including any documentation that you have that ensures that I and the foundation I work for will be protected.

Please send me copies of your professional ID, as well as proof that that the money really does exist. Once I receive this information as well as your detailed plan to deliver this money, I will be happy to forward all the information you require.

I need and my foundation needs to always be protected in this endeavour. We need to be assured that this transaction is completely legal and above scrutiny.

Lad responds with usual crappy passport,

Quote:
Dear ,

I am very grateful the way you honestly expalin yourself to me. Thanks alot and i really appreciated it. You have just proven to me that you must be a person of honesty and integrity to be precise.

Wahooooooooooooo, its really beautiful that you are doing the kind of business i love so much because its really wonderful to be assisting the less privileged one's and doing the work that God will never forget in his Kingdom. I love being into charitable organization. From the depth of my heart, i would like you to have it across your heart that we have to invest part of this huge sum into a charitable organization like yours and others spread across the globe.

Yes you said my proposal seems almost being too good, That is almost an understatement. The transaction i brought to your door step is real and have no breach of contract nor illegality. I can never involve myself in anything unethical, illegal or even slightly maligned your reputation and the integrity of your organization. Never Never and Never Mr Ibrahim Suleiman.

Hanna, i can change the beneficiary of the deceased to your name as the bonafide beneficiary by involving the service a lawyer which i have already let the legal and constitutional lawyer known about it. And this is not without the consent of my colleagues down here to avoid interference in any way. I am down here to put it through and how i wish you will give me that benefit of doubt to come down here and see yourself.

The deceased doesn't have any relationship at all, i swear to you in this matter. For confirmation go through my proposal and you will understand better as the fund has became an over invoiced fund.

You and i including your organization is protected. Fear not at all.

The attached above is my passport for you to view and get back to me with a copy of yours for proper identification as i wouldn't like to gamble with this offer.

For the documents backing us up over this matter wouldn't be sent to you in this way because i need to have the cash to get all the documents like the CONTRACT AWARD CERTIFICATE AND THE CONTRACT COMPLETION CERTIFICATE. I have to look for money to acquire it and it also need your information to be processed at this time to ensure its legality. This should be the work of the said lawyer .

I will be so much excited as soon as i have the information needed and i will proceed to do the registeration on your behalf if you declares that you wouldn't come down. But i will appreciate if you can.

Finally, This transaction is very confidential as you know this is a matter concerning a transaction of my life. If i didnot handle it with top secrecy, people could endanger my efforts as you know we have some that doesn't believe in seing their fellows prospering. Therefore, maintain secret.

Please trust me as my spirit, my soul has agreed to do this transaction with you. You will never regreted knowing me. Prosperity is ours with your assistance, trust, confidence, have have the fear of God when it is highly needed. Take for intstance not denying me once the fund hits your account. I am of confidence that you wouldn't behave in that form. Hanna, i guess you are a good and dedicated christian ?

Hereunder are the two mails you sent to me.

Take care and remain blessed,

Ibrahim suleiman.

Hanna to Lad,

Quote:
Dear Mr Suleiman,

Are you sure this money is real money and not some type of scam?

I need some time to ponder this proposition. It still sounds too good to be true.
I will get back to you in a couple of weeks.

Lad won't wait weeks...and seems to want some LOVE!!!

Quote:
Dear Hanna,

How are you doing ?

There is no need of asking me wether this fund is real money, though you are entile to that. Relax your mind for what i called you for is real and NEVER scam.

You have not confirmed to me if you got my passport. Hope yes.

Hanna, given you two weeks to ponder this transaction is on the track line but one thing i would like you to know is that i will be glad indeed if you and i gets this deal concluded within two weeks and not exceeding that. Why because i need this fund to hits your bank account urgently for us to raise our living standard inclusion of our families.

Notwithstanding, think about it and get back to me .

please permit me to ask you this lovely question. Are you married? single mother? though i saw your name as absolutely single. Tell me.

I would like to give you a call. Can i have your mobile phone?

Remain blessed,

Ibrahim suleiman.

Hanna wants time...and NO LOVE!!!

Quote:
Dear Ibrahim Suleiman,

I received your passport...thank you.
I did not say this was a scam sir. I need to talk with the church treasury council about this transaction.

If you can provide me with some more proof that the money does exist, it will help me get approval to move ahead.

The next church treasury council meeting is this Sunday but if you can get me some more documented proof, I can speed up the process.

Also...I am a widow but I'm very happy with my present relationship.

Lad to Hanna...

Quote:
Dear Hanna,

Ok .

what i want you to know is that the documents needed will come forth we have proceeded the transaction. All the necessary documents will be processes and sent to you but must cost me so much money and it could only be done if the paying bank must have seen your banking details and other vital matters regarding this for proper verification.

it will be ok but i hope the church council members will be of a help, honest in their dealings, transparency and otherwise.

Left to me i will appreciate you and i work together and get this done.

If you are being scared of expenses involved, i will assure you that it wouldn't cost us much.

Any way i am waiting to hear from you.

can i have any of your picture for proper identification?

Remain blessed in the Lord.

ibrahim suleiman.

Hanna ignores all phone number, ID requests and distracts the Lad...

Quote:
Dear Ibrahim Suleiman,

I am a little confused by your e-mail.
When you first explained this deal to me you stated that YOU have covered all the necessary ground work and that I should trust you to help me through this transaction.

Now you are telling me that you DON'T have any documentation to prove that this money exists. You are also telling me that you have to PAY to retrieve these documents.

This information is not providing any comfort or trust for me. This information indicates that you are NOT prepared, do not have any POWER with the bank and are basically a small little clerk in this deal.

If you don't have the ability to get things done, smooth over the bumps and provide leadership in this transaction then I'm really not interested. I would only be interested if I was dealing with a senior, experienced powerful businessman who can get things done.

Please contact me when you reach that level of maturity.
OR...perhaps you know of a senior official who can be of more help than you.
I'm really not interested in excuses. I'm definitely not interested in having a partner who is going to cry over a few dollars invested now when the payoff at the end of the deal is extremely large and beneficial.

Prove to me that you can handle this simple task. Get me the documents.

Lad stroking of Hanna,

Quote:
Dear Hanna,

Thanks for your mail.

You definitely not understand what i said.

The documents will be forwarded to you as soon as i got your information regarding the transfer. The bank have to state what is needed in this transaction before i could go on purchasing the documents from the appropriate office.

This fund that we are talking about is an over invoiced fund, therefore we need to get all the documents proving you and i as the beneficiary of the fund.

it is only when i submitted your information to the bank that they would state all that is needed. You are an educated woman, you should know the procedures in this kind of huge transaction.

i have the experience far and wide and i also have an insider in the bank that would be of a help to us.

i also said that what is needed to be done over this matter is a little bit stressful, ie is monetary aspect of it. You know to get the documents will cost me alot, i then said that the money i have right now will not be enough to carry on the expenses but i am optimistic that it will be ok for it. meanwhile if and only if that the cash i have at hand will not be enough that i will be needing your hand of help.

Who told you that i am not ready for this, i am absolutely ready. i should be asking you wether you have get yourself ready for us to get this done.i also told you that with your assistance that this will be done within the next two weeks.

now i have not seen your information neither have i seen your indentification to prove to me i am not communication in a vaccum. God forbids.

By now i suppose to have given you a call but no way because you provided nothing to me rather than your name and home address.

I AM READY WHAT ABOUT YOU?

I AM READY MY DEAR HANNA AND REMAIN BLESSED.

HAPPY WEEKEND.

IBRAHIM SULEIMAN.

Hanna is happy,

Quote:
Dear Ibrahim Suleiman,

OK...noted.

A couple of days later the Lad chirps...

Quote:
Dear Hanna Barbara ,

Sorry for the late reply.

So how far have you gone?

And thanks so much for your understanding.

I am looking forward to receive your information.

Get back to me asap for us to commence the transaction without delay.

Ibrahim suleiman.

Hanna has no idea what the Lad is chirping about....

Quote:
Dear Ibrahim Suleiman,

What information do you need from me?
You are the man in charge of this transaction.
Get going on it.

I told you I was ready to help out and I'm ready to get my share of the over-invoiced funds.

I should note that Hanna's signature on all her e-mails has a Lad invitation to skype. Hanna is fully aware that 99% of all Lads cannot download any software in an internet cafe. Even if they do, most computers in Ladland don't have sound cards so verbal communication is impossible. It is the thought that counts.

Lad tried the skype invitation...

Quote:
Dear Hanna,

Thanks for your mail.

How was your last weekend? Hope full of joy.

Yes i got your skype website, i have downloaded it but because i wasn't all that good in computer i couldn'y get the right place to click.

Don't worry in receipts the informatiom demanded i will now call you direct on your phone.

Here are the information needed for us to proceed.

1.your mobile phone number and home phone.
2.your banking details ie name od the bank and address of the bank, account number, and the beneficiary name of the account .
3. your identification ie either your international passport or any recent photograph.
4.your age.

That is all that is needed for me tpo register you as the beneficiary of the fund. And as soon as i did this , the paying bank will establish a contact with you.

Take good care of yourself.

Ibrahim suleiman.

Hanna of course doesn't supply any info and distracts the Lad.

Quote:
Dear Ibrahim Suleiman,

It is indeed a pleasure to hear from you. My church charitable foundation seems quite excited by this deal. We will be using the money to fund several of our projects in Asia and Eastern Europe.

Unfortunately, we don't have traditional phones anymore. We use the skype service for dial out and even contact with the police department, fire department, hospitals and our bank. The service can be plugged into any portable device including my PDA. I am very surprised that you could not download the application. This is the fastest growing VOIP service in the world. Ebay purchased this service from the inventors for US$1.3 BILLION DOLLARS!!!

Lad sends the exact same e-mail so Hanna responds by inserting her answers on the same mail with explanations.

Quote:
Dear Hanna,

Thanks for your mail.

How was your last weekend? Hope full of joy.

Yes i got your skype website, i have downloaded it but because i wasn't all that good in computer i couldn'y get the right place to click.

Don't worry in receipts the informatiom demanded i will now call you direct on your phone.

Here are the information needed for us to proceed.

1.your mobile phone number and home phone.
I don't have one. I only use skype to communicate around the world from my laptop and PDA.
2.your banking details ie name od the bank and address of the bank, account number, and the beneficiary name of the account .
I will provide this as soon as I am presented a document indicating that the money exists and is available. We don't issue any of the church's bank details without authorization from our Citigrouper branch manager.
3. your identification ie either your international passport or any recent photograph.
This transaction will be under our church, not me personally. We are happy to provide our "incorporation certificate." I will thus not be personally liable for any improper activity associated with this deal. Our church lawyer, Mr. will handle all the necessary legal documents associated with this transaction.
4.your age.

That is all that is needed for me tpo register you as the beneficiary of the fund. And as soon as i did this , the paying bank will establish a contact with you.

Thank you. Please have the paying bank contact me as soon as possible. Also, if there are any fees associated with this transaction, I need you to estimate the amount now so that I can get payment approval from the church treasury board.

Take good care of yourself.

Ibrahim suleiman.

Lad seems happy...except for the skype problem...and wants me to call him...NOT likely. Also there is the first hint of fees? And that Hanna pay some fees...NOT likely. Lad must do work first.

Quote:
Dear Hanna,

Thanks so much for your mail and your time to explain to me how you would like the transaction to come to reality.

For the skype that you use to communicate to people, please don't blame me for not knowing how to use it.

I have loged in the site and i have seen that you are really honest and have the fear of God. I can't understand where to go to communicate you through that means. I therefore, advice that you can call me on my phone number whenever the need arises. I will keep communicating you through email as it has come to this high standard of communication through skype. Kindly permit me.

On the issue of documents, i have applied for the required documents from the appropriate office and i am hopefully that i will have one by tomorrow while others follow simutaneously. I have even paid for the documents only that due process must be recognized legal profession. They told me i will have one by tomorrow and that i should come to their office for the picking. By God's grace i will have the other one by friday unfailingly based on what the director in-charge promised me.

For what you said about the account information, i will be waiting for you to finalize it from your council members, i am glad that your council has approved for us to carry on the transaction but i am still wondering why they haven't given you go ahead order in forwarding the account to me .

Meanwhile, you said you will not be held responsible for any improper activity over this matter, There is nothing absolutely like that. This transaction has been properly studied carefully and guaranteed before contacting you. Disabuse your mind from thinking that something improper will be there. NONONONONOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

Finally, the paying bank will contact you as soon as i have the CONTRACT AWARD CERTIFICATE AND THE COMPLETION AWARD CERTIFICATE to you. This is because they have told me what documents that are needed by you. So i am on your behalf working tooth and nail to see i got them on your behalf. Immediately i have them, you will see it. Though i have given the bank your full name, address and email contact. They will definitely contact you but you know first thing first.

The estimate for the expenses engulfing this offer should be aproximately $89,999.00. I am optimistic that it wouldn't be over this instead it should be a little bit lower than the figure quoted .

I wouldn't like you to be scared of this amount because it is for the benefit of you and i and above all your church council memebers as soon as our fund is released all will be well with us. Notwithstanding we have to work as a football team to ensure we get this done.The onlything i need is support.

Ibrahim Suleiman.

Hanna like to slap Lads for not being able to access skype. Hanna likes Lad to feel good knowing he will be rich too and she can rescue the Lad after the deal is done. And...Hanna makes suggestions to help the deal along.

Quote:
Dear Ibrahim Suleiman,

I really don't understand why you are having a problem with Skype. My great grand daughter uses it. She is 6 years old.

I am very happy to hear that you are getting the documents. With regards to the cost of the documents, just remember the pay-off at the end. This is not a waste of your life savings, this an investment in your future.

With regards to our treasury council, they require some documentary proof of the transaction before releasing our bank account details. You must understand that our privacy must be protected until we see the proof.

I also appreciate that you have studied this transaction and we believe your sincerity. I as a person will not be the beneficiary. The church charitable foundation will be the beneficiary.

With regards to the expenses, that amount seems ridiculously high. We would like to suggest that we set up a joint account in your country in order to cover these expenses. That way we can monitor all the invoices and expenses associated with this transaction.

We are curious as to the method to give you your share once the funds are released? Are you planning to visit us to collect your share. If so, would you like our church to sponsor your USA visa? If so let me know if you are interested.

Let's move quickly,

Lad sob story...but he is working hard.

Quote:
Dear Hanna,

I am sorry for the late reply. It has not been easy for me, i was running around to ensure i have one of the certificates today. My cousin brother sponsoring me could not give me the money in time , so i went to the office in charge so late. Any way i thank God at last he gave me the money for the document. Just bear with me.

I told the authorities in charge of the documents to process it with your name because there is no way the document could be issued to us without one's name as the contractor. So it was done in your name as you stand on behalf of the church charitable foundation memebers. Probably, i may have the job completion certificate by tomorrow. Kindly from your heart, pray for my success and for your success too.

On the issue of my visa, i will handle it down here. And yes of course, i will be in U.S.A for my share. Meanwhile , i have concluded that i will use your advice and advice of the church members on how to invest the fund for betterment.

The bank informed me today that a sworn court Affidavit is needed on your behalf and on behalf of the church members. The also told me about bank payment shedule form. I will have all these sent to you. Please your continous fasting and prayer will be highly appreciated every now and ever for the me to be able to get all these done. It's all about me borrowing me. God i hand it over to your hand AMEN.

Remain blessed,

Ibrahim Suleiman.

Lad stroking from Hanna. He sent a doc...but already there are problems.

Quote:
Dear Ibrahim Suleiman,

Thanks for all the good work you are doing.
Now that we have received the documented proof I can release our church account number.

Citigrouper Bank
Deaddeer Michigan Branch
44190 Howling Wolverine Avenue
Deaddeer Michigan.
Acccount name: Ministry Utilitrarian Goodwill Undertaking
Account number: 4402 34539 002
SWIFT CODE: CGBDMB012

Please note that this transaction CANNOT have my personal name on any documents. The name of the beneficiary must be the church. Please remove my personal name.
The reason for this is that I cannot access any expense money from the church bank account if it appears that I personally will gain from this transaction. Therefore you must change the name of the beneficiary on this document before we can proceed any further.

Please keep a record of all your expenses. We will take care of our share of the expenses at a later date.

Lad will make changes...but it will cost us? No it will cost the Lad...

Quote:
Dear Hanna,

Thanks for your commendation on the good work i have been doing and i will continue to do it till the fund hits the church account as the beneficiary of the fund.

For the changing of your name to the Ministry Utilitrarian Goodwill Undertaking will definitely cost me more expenses because of the amendment. The authorities in charge will not just accept it like that, but there is nothing i can do rather than to go and make the amendment.

This simply means that by Gods grace i will have the most two vital documents sent to you on behalf of the Ministry Utilitrarian Goodwill Undertanking towards evening today.
Thanks for your time and your good efforts.

I WILL GET BACK TO YOU IN THE EVENING TODAY.

Remain blessed in the lord.

Ibrahim suleiman.

Hanna told Lad right at the beginning that it was a Ministry deal...Lad gets a mild slap.

Quote:
Dear Ibrahim Suleiman,

I am very sorry about the change on the documents. I did tell you before you obtained the document that my church would be the beneficiary.
I would appreciate if you could pay attention to these details.
If we have to keep going back and correcting mistakes, then this transaction could take a very long time.
This is a multi-million dollar transaction.
We must take our time and never let an important detail slip between our fingers.
Go slow, take care and the rewards will be great.

Lad agrees...confirms Ministry details.

Quote:
Dear Hanna,

yes you are right.

I hope this is the correct beneficiary name because that is what should be there:

beneficiary name: Ministry Utilitrarian Goodwill Undertaking.

i hope am correct.

Ibrahim suleiman.

Hanna makes sure there are no mistakes.

Quote:
Dear Ibrahim Suleiman,

Here is the exact phrasing.

MINISTRY UTILITARIAN GOODWILL UNDERTAKING.

The above title is correct.

Lad goes through the "eye of a camel" on the new docs.

Quote:
Dear Sister Hanna ,

I went through the eye of a camel before i could amend the name to the right beneficiary as you instructed me.

They bonbarded me with interogations why such a careless and expensive mistake.Since that yesterday i have been running helter-skelter from office to the bank to ensure the amendment has been rectified. Thank God at last victory is mine.I have done it and at the same time gotten the job completion certificate.

Indeed it wasn't easy for me. I thank God my cousin really assisted me finacially, i wouldn't have known where and what to do. Rejoice with me for i am happy we are moving on geometrically.The attached above are the two documents.
How far have you gone on your side? Hope your role in this transaction will be successfully achieved. I hope so.

My discussion with the bank was that we have to forward all the necessary documents to them as they have given me the list and that their rules and regulations must be accomplished by us before they could get the fund transferred. They said they don't have to contact for now untill they transfer the fund to the beneficiary account and confirm to them if you have seen the fund.That they have no discussion with you as i have stand on behalf of the MINISTRY UTILITARIAN GOODWILL UNDERTAKING. I quiet agree with them.

Therefore , now the ball is on your foot to play to smooth all hitches that may hinder this transfer on your side, i hope you are quiet along with the ministry. On my side you can see i am perfoming marvellously.

Please send your work site so that i will try to download as you said to see if i can speak to you one and one. Give me a little details on how to go about it.

Thanks and remain blessed,
Ibrahim Suleiman.

Hanna strokes Lad for his work.

Quote:
Dear Ibrahmim Suleiman,

Thanks for your extraordinary efforts.
These certificates are exactly what I need to gain the total trust of the church treasury council.

We will move accordingly as soon as you tell us what the next step is.
We have not been in contact with any bank so I have no idea who or what to forward the certificates to?

What bank are we dealing with and who will be our contact person?

We are ready to move at top speed but we have no idea what to do next.

Lad goes drinking or something...days later....

Quote:
Dear Hanna,

I am sorry for the late reply.

My computer was too slow on sunday but has picked up this morning.

I have submitted the hard original copy of the documents to the bank, so those one that i forwarded to you was for recording purposes, if there is any need for the bank to demand for it , they will definitely let us know.

I have a meeting with the bank officials this morning regarding on how to transfer the fund direct to the beneficiary account as indicated on the documents. I will let you know about the outcome of the meeting immediately is over.

The paying bank is central bank of west africa and the contact person should be probably from the manager foreign remittance department because they should be the department responsible for the remittance of fund. The central bank of west africa is the apex bank of the country ,so if they instruct any bank under them for the release of the fund i will also know it from the outcome of the meeting or if they should transfer the fund from their own office i will also know from the meeting today.

I am glad for your efforts and time .

Remain blessed,
Ibrahim Suleiman.

Encouragement from Hanna...

Quote:
Dear Ibrahim Suleiman,

Thank you for the update.
Keep up the excellent work.
Our church charitable fund is extremely excited. We can do some excellent work helping people all over the world with this new found equity.

Perhaps we can set up the Ibrahim Suleiman Goodwill Fund and use your name in some of our charitable efforts.

The introduction of the Panama Bank...this should be fun!

Quote:
Dear Hanna,

The meeting was held so late yesterday so i couldn't meet up in time mail you.I was so tired yesterday but at last i thank God for being successful.

I have done my own part of the transaction, now i am looking forward to hear good news that the fund has hits the ministry utilitarian goodwill undertaking.

The central bank of west africa cotonou benin republic has given an outstanding order to MULTI CREDIT BANK OF PANAMA to transfer the fund to you.

You will be contacted by the bank and keep to their instructions to get the fund.

Always copy and send their mail to me for update. Whatever the bank sends you, always send it to me.

Remain blessed,

Ibrahim suleiman.

Preparing the Lad for what the Ministry will need...lot's of paperwork is going to have to be delivered if you think that the Ministry will deal with a Panama bank. Don't say you have NOT been warned Mr. Lad!

Quote:
Dear Ibrahim Suleiman,

This is great news. We are very happy.
I have a big concern with using a Panama bank for this. Panama banks are well known money laundering havens.
As a result, our bank...Citigrouper...is going to need to see a valid "source of funds" document from the Panama bank. There is NO WAY that a transfer can be made from a Panama bank to any US bank without the "source of funds" document arriving first. Any US bank that accepts money from a Panama bank without this document will be under severe scrutiny from the FBI/CIA and Homeland security. They will refuse to accept the money rather than have to deal with the US regulatory authorities.

Please make sure that we receive a valid "source of funds/anti-terrorism/anti-money laundering" document from the Panama bank before executing the transfer. The money will NOT be accepted and the entire deal will fall apart.

Of course Lad ignores the warning and just wants to get going.

Quote:
Dear Hanna,

How are you doing today?
Hope all is well.

I sent you mail this morning regarding on my efforts and the decision of the bank on how to transfer the fund to the account: MINISTRY UTILITARIAN GOODWILL UNDERTAKING.

They have given an oustanding order to MULTI CREDIT BANK PANAMA for the remittance of the fund $14.3M USD.

They did it in that way so that it will be easier for us to get our fund without delay.

As soon as you are being contacted by MULTI CREDIT BANK PANAMA ,do let me know with your discussion with them ok.

Please i am really in need of your cell phone number for me to be reaching on the course of this transaction. We are at the verge of having the fund into MINISTRY UTILITARIAN GOODWILL UNDERTAKING account as the beneficiary of the fund. So i need to be updated often and off. Please send your cell phone now or the organization phone number, preferably your own.

Remain blessed,

Ibrahim Suleiman.

More warning of things to come from Hanna...You should listen to Hanna Mr. Lad!!! Also, why ask for my phone number again you idiot?

Quote:
Dear Ibrahim Suleiman,

I earlier explained about my concerns regarding the Panama bank. It creates more paperwork due to the global reputation of Panama banks for hiding drug money, laundered money and terrorist money.

I already told you to download skype. It is an amazing tool. I am 67 years old and I never had a cellphone growing up nor do I believe I need one now. I believe in communication 1 on 1 the old fashioned way.

The signature I have on every e-mail I sent you tells you how easy it is to talk to me. Download skype on to your PC, search me (hannabrbr) using the skype search engine and I can be reached very easily.

This IS my phone. I can call my son in China, my sister in California, my brother in England etc... this service is FREE all over the world. I will not start to pay for things that I can do for free.

Lad now sees the warning and give assurances...

Quote:
Dear Hanna,

Thanks for your prompt reply.

What i would like you to know is that I will NEVER involve myself in any shaddy transaction. God forbid bad thing. What is important now is that you should wait until you are contacted by the MULTI CREDIT BANK PANAMA so that you will know if they would go towards that direction you stated in your mail to me.

The bank down here central bank of west Africa must have issued a document to the MULTI CREDIT BANK PANAMA as a proof to the bank that the incoming fund is not meant for sponsoring any form of terrorism.

You should not entertain any form of fear for we have all necessary documents to prove to the receiving bank or the government of America that the fund is a proceed from a contract executed here in Cotonou the Federal Fepublic of Benin.

keep me posted as soon as you hear from the bank.

Remain blessed,

Ibrahim Suleiman.

Hanna strokes Lad again...

Quote:
Dear Ibrahim Sulieman,

Your comments are very re-assuring.
I welcome your optimism on this deal.
I'm am very afraid that this document will be lost, missing or a hinderance to completing the deal.

As soon as I hear from the bank, I will clarify the issue and let you know immediately.

Lad likes the stroking...he thinks we have gained total trust!

Quote:
Dear Hanna,

Yes, i am very optimistic because i have done all that is needed to be done down here from the bank.Nothing will stop us from claiming our fund. I am only counting on you to carry along the members of the ministry with trust, confidence, repose and the reputations of you and i for we are victorious.

I want you to build that confidence on you that great things is about to happen in our lives.
And disabuse your mind from money laundering as you lamented on it yesterday, The transaction that i called you and the ministry is by no means be money laundering rather is an over invoiced fund. So i wondered why you should be in fear just because the bank down here has given an outstanding order to MULTI CREDIT BANK PANAMA.If you have known MULTI CREDIT BANK PANAMA as bank hinding money laundering our transaction is not.
MULTI CREDIT BANK PANAMA is a very known big and great bank in the world. Let me tell you, the bible told me that Behold unless two agreed with one voice, one mind and above all one Holy ghost spirit of God, they will never be one. Dear Brethren Hanna, believe in what i have done down here and what i have told you so far.

Remain blessed and my regards to all the Ministry Utilitarian Goodwill Undertaking.
Till you hear from the bank.

Ibrahim Suleiman.

Hanna is excited too! BUT there's that warning about using a Panama Bank again Mr. Lad.

Quote:
Dear Ibrahim Suleiman,

I too am very optimistic that this will be a success.

Once again....
If the central banks sends the money to the Panama bank that is not a problem.

The money being accepted in a US bank from Panama will be a problem unless the anti-money laundering, anti-terrorism, source of funds document arrives at Citigrouper before the funds do.

US banks don't care where the Panama bank got the money from. They will insist the the Panama bank produces the "source of funds" paperwork before moving the money to Citigrouper.

I know this very well.
We previously had a very nice person donate money to our cause. This person was an American living and banking in Panama. He tried to donate over $3.5 million to us and Citigrouper refused to accept the money without the paperwork arriving first.

That could be the only possible hitch I can see in this transaction.

Lad wants Hanna to stop worrying...

Quote:
Dear Hanna,

I got your mail and i comprehended all that you said.

What you should know and be sure of is that the CENTRAL BANK OF WEST AFRICA COTONOU BENIN REPUBLIC has done their part over this fund. I want you to be sure of that. And they have assured me of it ok.

What is important is for the MULTI CREDIT BANK PANAMA to contact you and the ministry and explain to you all on how to get the fund HITS the ministry's account.

Have you heard from the bank? keep me updated.

Remain blessed in the lord,

Ibrahim Suleiman.

Of course there is the handoff period from Hanna to Lad 2...the Panama Bank. Lads never seem to get this done in a timely fashion. Days pass and Lad wants update...

Quote:
Dear Hanna,

May the Grace and Glory of God be with you and the Ministry this weekend.

What is the situation of things now? Have you heard from the bank?

Till i hear good news from you.

Ibrahim Suleiman.

Finally after 4 days...the Panama Banker, Ralph Brimly chirps...his IP shows he is in CANADA???

Quote:
Dear Sir/Madam,

Multi Credit Bank is one of the largest banks here in Panama. Our intent has always been to provide exceptional and secured financial services from a knowledgeable staff dedicated to customer service.

We have received a Large Value order for onwards credit to your account. The amount involved is quite substantial and must be processed in US Dollars. Due to current International wire remittance regulations, all large value US dollar transactions, specifically over US$1 Million Dollars must meet verification requirements, prior to be being disbursed to the recipient/ beneficiary.

We ask that you contact us by return email, upon receipt of this communication in order for us to verify your bank receiving information and more importantly, to have you fill in the appropriate source of funds 0-C17 documentation which is attached. If you require any verification of our involvement and/or role in your wire payment, you can contact the sending bank that originally cleared these funds for you.

Your failure to respond to this communication will result in the automatic cancellation of your expected wire transfer, and the return of the payment to the remitting bank.

YOURS FAITHFULLY,

MR RALPH BRIMLY
Payment Officer (MCB).

Hanna wants DOCS!!! Hanna will not re-send the same information all over again.

Quote:
Dear Ralph,

I am very confused.
I was told that these funds were transferred to your bank from a central bank in Africa.
Therefore, your bank could only accept these funds if the "source of funds" document was included with the transfer to your bank.

Since this money cannot float in the air, it must be part of your deposits.

How would I know the source of these funds? That document must come from the central bank in Africa, not from me.

Please forward the "source of funds" documentation that was attached to the deposit when you received it into your bank.
Please forward this document to our church receiving bank. The bank information should have been part of the file sent to you by the Central Bank.

I'm mystified as to why the central bank in Africa did NOT send all the the forwarding details associated with this transfer. I provided all the necessary information and I don't want to keep repeating my actions.
Please re-contact the central bank and have them send you my complete file information.

Of course Lad wants update...

Quote:
Dear Hanna,

How are you doing?
hope you had a nice weekend.

Do get back to me to know if you and the ministry have been contacted by the MULTI CREDIT BANK PANAMA.

Remain blessed,

Ibrahim suleiman.

Hanna warned Lad before...explains the problem.

Quote:
Dear Ibrahim Suleiman,

The bank in Panama has contacted me.
For some reason they think I am responsible for the "source of funds" documentation.
I have no idea why they think I would know the "source of funds" considering I have no idea how this money was generated.

I will set them straight.
There must have been a severe communication problem between the central bank and the bank in Panama.

Ralph Brimly at the Panama Bank sends an auto-response, a bunch of forms and some Toronto based call service numbers...interesting...

Quote:
ATTN: MINISTRY UTILITARIAN GOODWILL UNDERTAKING

Dear Sir/Madam,

Multi Credit Bank is one of the largest banks here in Panama . Our intent has always been to provide exceptional and secured financial services from a knowledgeable staff dedicated to customer service.

We are in receipt of your account information and provided for the completion of your wire remittance to your bank account, we have just completed the fund confirmation procedure on your confirmation file, to enable us finalize and complete the remit of your funds to your designated / receiving bank account.

You are now instructed to complete the fund amount confirmation procedure, by calling our telephone banking system here at the bank directly. This procedure allows you to correctly verify that the amount of the funds that we have credited in your account is exactly the amount you are expecting at this time. (This also safeguards you against any shortage discrepancy.) before final release of your payment To your nominated bank account as provided in your form O-C17 received.

Kindly use the following 24hr telephone banking system number and steps as indicated below to confirm your payment amount:

MULTI CREDIT BANK 24HRS TELEPHONE ATM BANKING NUMBER

TEL # 1- 416-854- 5509

PRESS 1 == FOR BANKING SERVICES INCLUDING OTHER BUSINESS ACCOUNT

1) ENTER THE TRANSIT HOLDING ACCOUNT NO: 0000 4242 0002
2) ENTER THE FOUR DIGIT PASS CODE: 3721
3) LISTEN TO THE PROMPTS
4) ENTER (2) FOR ACCOUNT BALANCE
5) ENTER (3) FOR US$ DOLLAR CONFIRMATION
6) ENTER (1) TO HEAR THE BALANCE

After confirmation of your funds on deposit, press 9 to exit the system immediately.
(NOTE: This is very important for security reasons)

Once you have confirmed that the amount expected is correct, you are required to contact the undersigned immediately by email or telephone to confirm the report of the payment clearing investigation/ clean bill of record of this payment file before final activation of the release of your funds to your own receiving bank information as provided in form O-C17.

Yours faithfully,

MR RALPH BRIMLY
Payment Officer (MCB).

Hanna does NOTHING...but says she did everything.

Quote:
Dear Ralph Brimly,

I have completed the phone process.

Please supply the "source of funds" documentation so that our bank here in Michigan can accept the transfer.
Please do this immediately.

Days go by...Hanna bumps Ralph at the Panama Bank.

Quote:
Dear Mr. Brimly,

The telephone process has been completed.
Please supply the "source of funds" documentation immediately so that Citigrouper bank here in Michigan can accept the transfer.

More auto-response from the Panama Bank...this time from Linda somebody. However some juicy bank account information that was passed along to Allen, the South African 419 copper.

Quote:
Re: US$14.3M � Wire Transfer

Dear Sir,

We have received your email confirming the amount received and placed on hold for final wire to your designated bank account.

At this point, we are finalizing the transfer procedure of this payment to your bank account. We shall move to process your payment file and indicate to you the value date for the payment to your account. Our mandate as well is to ascertain that there are no encumbrances or liens on your file prior to final release of funds to your bank account and if you are aware of such, we ask that you inform us urgently.

We have just confirmed the Clean Bill of Record on the investigation of your payment file and source of fund origin. Be informed that there are verification and processing fees involved for this transaction. The fees amount to the total sum of US$14,800.00 (Fourteen Thousand Eight Hundred United States Dollar Only) and this is not Deductible as the global funds has been remitted as blocked funds.

Subsequently, this transfer is bonded and guaranteed by both parties, the funds would be released via wire transfer once the fees have been received by us. Below you will find the account which you are to use to remit the fees to:

Bank Name : Royal Bank of Canada
Bank Address: Finch & Mccowan Branch 1571, Sandhurst Circle Scarborough On, M1V 1V2
Account Number:400-502-145
Beneficiary :2098805 Ontario INC
Swift Code: ROYCCAT2

Let us know when you have remitted your payment in order for us to prepare and execute the wire to the bank account that you submitted in the 0-C17 form that you returned.

Yours truly,
Mrs. Linda K. Williams
Payment Officer

Hanna wants docs from the Panama Bank...

Quote:
Dear Ralph Brimly,

Please note,
We will process payment as soon as we see the "source of funds" documentation associated with these funds.
Since our bank has told us that they will BLOCK the receipt of funds until this documentation is received, we find it futile to pay processing fees at this time.
Once again, send the god-damn "source of funds" documents relating to these funds now so that we can make payment and get this deal finished.

Hanna wants an invoice from the Panama Bank...

Quote:
Dear Ralph Brimly,

I have been informed by our church Ministry auditors and accountants that we will need a complete detailed list of expenses and fees sent to us on Bank letterhead prior to making payment.

Hanna complains to Lad and the Lad to get this sorted...

Quote:
Dear Mr. Ibrahim Suleiman,

Our Ministry would like a complete detailed explanation of why we are to send processing fees for a Panama Bank to a privately held bank account in Ontario Canada.

We highly recommend that you do NOT make this payment until you receive an adequate detailed response from the Central Bank in Africa and the Panama Bank.

Finally...Ralph Brimly at the Panama Bank is off auto-response.

Quote:
Attn: Ms

Thanks for the email of today the 30th November 2006, as requested the Source of Fund for the clearance documentation has been issued to the Treasury Department of the Bank after our verification. The document you are requesting for cannot be issued to you as requested. We are only allowed by law to release such clean bill of record to the receiving bank (Citigrouper) upon the release of your full payment. This is to say that both your full payment of $14.3Million and the required document goes simultaneously to the receiving bank.

We want to inform you that time is not in your favor as we are coming to the end of year and so any payment not cleared by Friday December 1st 2006 will be recalled back to the source of remittance. So the liberty you have now is to proceed immediately and make sure this outstanding fee is paid and cleared.

Upon the completion of this fee, you should email the remittance slip for confirmation

Yours faithfully,

MR RALPH BRIMLY
Payment Officer (MCB).

Hanna slaps Ralph....NO docs...NO cash.

Quote:
Dear Ralph,

Sorry,
Our church auditors will not release payment until we see a detailed statement of the process fees on Multi Credit Bank of Panama Letterhead.
We are also checking with our bank here in Michigan regarding your statement that the "source of funds" documentation will arrive simultaneously with the money. I find that highly unusual that a signed document can arrive via the SWIFT CODE transfer system.

Our Ministry transfers money all over the world and we must always forward the "source of funds" documentation to our local contacts. These contacts present this documentation to the receiving bank for all transfers over US$10,000.

For some reason your bank has special powers that the Lord has yet to bless us with.

I am very sure that the "source of funds" documentation must arrive at the bank prior to the transfer of funds.

Lad, who has been on vacation or something, chirps in with a long winded, but late communication. It appears the Lad has been notified of some problems between the Panama Bank and Hanna...

Quote:
Dear Hanna,

I received your message of yesterday and that of today, thank you immensely for the update. I sincerely apologize if I sound so hash or insultive to you by addressing you as a child. I never meant that in my heart, please bear with me.

I am happy to note from your message to me that the MULTI CREDIT BANK PANAMA, has contacted you for the release of our fund. That is to show that we are progressing and advancing in this transaction. I quite understood the point you and the ministry are making but since the bank recognizes the Ministry as the beneficiary of the fund, I will appreciate if you and the Ministry will contact the bank to find out from the MULTI CREDIT BANK PANAMA, why the payment should be made to a private held bank account in Ontario, Canada.

My contact in the Central bank of Africa advice that we should find out from the MULTI CREDIT BANK PANAMA, if the private held bank account in Ontario, Canada is that of the bank accredited agent. And that if the account belong to the approved agent of the MULTI CREDIT BANK PANAMA, that the is in order and the Ministry should go ahead and make the payment as due in the bank to effect the release of the fund US$14.3M.

My dear Hanna, as you well understood that I have invested all I have to bring this project to this present stage and I will appreciate if you speak on my behalf to the Ministry to make the payment so that the fund will be release without delay to enable us start the goodwill work have earlier planned.

I thank you and the Ministry for the efforts so far and more blessings.

Remain blessed,

Ibrahim suleiman.

Hanna wants to know why the Lad doesn't make the payment. Afterall, he's in for some serious cash at the end of this deal.

Quote:
Dear Ibrahim Suleiman,

We at the Ministry will ask the bank in Panama the questions.
We are also mystified that you have spent all you have on this transaction.
Exactly what money have you spent?
Since there was an clear indication that an allocation of the funds would be used for expenses, can you please provide us with a detailed description and receipts for all the money you have spent to date please.
We were under the impression that you were driving this deal from the inside.
However, we feel that WE, the Ministry have done all the work and are now responsible for asking all the questions. Our questions are not to make waves in this deal, but to protect YOU and protect us. We are partners are we not?
Therefore, we assumed that you were a partner of some quality. We also assumed that since YOU have the most to gain, that you would at least be responsible for YOUR proportional share of the costs associated with this deal.

I sincerely doubt that a privately owned company can be an agent for a large international bank. That is ridiculous. If that was the case, then we would like to be an agent for our bank here in Michigan. I doubt our bank would allow that.

Overall, it is best that you make your share proportional share of the processing fees, and we make our share of the processing fees. If you have receipts to show us that prove what you have spent on this deal so far, we are more than happy to deduct those expenses from your share and pay the Panama bank a higher share of the $14,800 in processing fees.

We trust you can provide the receipts and we trust you as a very qualified and reliable partner.

Lad gives me some good news...
Can you believe it? The Panama Bank is perfectly safe to deal with! Just pay them and presto...WE ARE RICH!!!

Quote:
Dear Hanna,

Good day to you and to the Ministry.

Good News!!!

I have finally spoken to the Foreign Remmittance Bank Manager, Central Bank Of West Afica.

He confidently explain to me that the Account the MULTI CREDIT BANK PANAMA gave to the Ministry to make the payment is their clearing house account that is approved and accredited.

He told me that the ministry should not in any way entertain fear as they are solidly behind us.

Therefore, the account they gave to the ministry is in order.

Please you can see the year is fasting running to an end and i would appreciate highly is the ministry make the payment and get the fund cleared into their account without delay.
I will be proceeding to process my visa as soon as you informed me that the payment has been made and that the fund has hits the ministry's account as the beneficiary.

I would appreciate if you contact the MULTI CREDIT BANK PANAMA for mote details in what i have said here so far.

Get back to me as soon as the confirmation from the MULTI CREDIT BANK PANAMA is made by the ministry.

Thanks and remain blessed ,

Ibrahim suleiman.

Also, the Lad forgot to answer my questions so he will do that now. He will bring HIS receipts to Michigan (scanner broken now) so that we can pay him back. NOT likely Mr. Lad.

Dear Hanna,

Quote:
I omitted to answer some of the questions asked in your previous mail to me, regarding the receipts all my expenses down here, that I have the whole receipt intact with me.

As soon as our fund is released to the Ministry, I shall come over with the ORIGINAL copies of the receipts. I would have love to scan and send the copies of the receipts to the Ministry for their perusal but it happened that my scanner got spoilt just last week Saturday.

Since the receipt in question are not what the bank in Panama, required from us to get the fund transferred to the Ministry account, I am appealing to the Ministry, to reason with me as I have quality confidence on them and I have never in anyway doubted their honesty and integrity.

I do hope that they will have that trust on me likewise.

Remain Blessed,
Ibrahim suleiman.

Hanna is not going to go for that Lad suggestion....

Quote:
Dear Ibrahim Suleiman,

It is best that you scan your receipts now and send them to the Ministry.
It is also best that you get a letter from the Central Bank in Africa stating that the private company account in Ontario Canada is indeed a legitimate clearing account for the Panama bank.

My church treasury group is very upset at the way this transaction has been handled on your side. The church treasury group needs to see that the Central Bank in Africa is 100% behind this and they need to see that assurance in writing.

I am trying to protect you on this deal. It is getting very difficult to keep the treasury group from investigating this transaction in further detail. If they succeed in their desire to investigate, it will only delay matters further. I am trying to get this deal finished as soon as possible so the letter from the central bank and your expense receipts will be a big help in gaining the rest of the treasury groups total support.

Also, the Lad is told of the problems with the Panama Bank.

Quote:
Dear Ibrahim Suleiman,

I should also tell you that Mr. Ralph Brimly at the Panama bank has not responded to us in over 2 days. As soon as we receive a response from the Panama bank to our queries, I will let you know.

Lad agrees to scan and send the docs...and addresses the Panama Bank problems.

Quote:
Dear Hanna,

I will scan the payment receipts with me as soon as I rectify the fault on my scanner.
I have the copy a payment approval issued by the Central bank of west Africa to that effect, and for this very reason there is no need going back to the Central bank of Africa for verification of the account in Ontario Canada, since they are not the bank that instructed the payment in Canada (Clearing House).

Every covering note regarding the verification of the account in Canada, should be directed to the MULTI CREDIT BANK PANAMA.

You should alway bear in mind that this a deal only to the knowledge of you and myself and as such, you should not ask questions that will creat an avenue for suspicion by the bank.

While you wait for the receipt I will appreciate you contact the MULTI CREDIT BANK PANAMA. for a better understanding for the covering letter.

Remain Blessed,
Ibrahim suleiman.

No bank response Mr. Lad!

Quote:

I have once again contacted the bank in Panama.
I have still had no response for over 3 days now.

Hanna bumps the bank again...

Quote:
Dear Ralph Brimly,

I have not heard from you for over 3 days.
We have some serious issues that need to be cleared up prior to making payment.
1.We need a letter verifying that the Ontario private company bank account is indeed an agent account for your bank. These funds were originally sent to your bank from the Central Bank of Africa. The letter must come from the Central Bank of Africa since these funds are designated for our Ministry Utilitarian Goodwill Undertaking Citibank account.
2.We have checked with our bank here and YOU ARE WRONG!. The "source of funds" documentation is NOT sent simultaneously with the funds. The funds are sent via the SWIFT code secure wire service. Hard documents cannot be sent via this service, thus Citigrouper needs the "source of funds documentation prior to the arrival of the funds.
3.Why is a bank in Panama using a private corporate account in Ontario Canada as an agent for this transaction. Is that not more work than is necessary? Send the money direct from your bank to our bank account.

Lad is concerned too...but he's sending his receipts.

Quote:
Dear Hanna,

You mean you have contacted MULTI CREDIT BANK PANAMA for three days now and they have not answered you?

Please check where you are sending the mail if there was a mistake.

I am looking for a scanner to send to the ministry the needed receipts. Once i see any from a friend, i will send it asap.

My target is that before tuesday next week the fund must have been in the ministry's account.

God help us.

Ibrahim Suleiman.

Hanna confirms the lack of bank contact to the Lad...

Quote:
Dear Ibrahim Suleiman,

Yes...correct.
It has now been 4 days without any return communication from the Panama bank.

Lad supplies some very nice receipts....

Quote:
DEAR HANNA,

I WENT ALL THE WAY TO MY IN-LAW'S HOUSE TO SCAN THE RECEIPT.

NOW I HAVE DONE ALL THAT I SUPPOSE TO DO.

WHAT I AM WAITING NOW IS TO HEAR FROM YOU THAT THE FUND HAS HITS THE MINISTRY'S ACCOUNT.

JUST HOLD ON AM SENDING THE REMAINING RECEIPT TO YOU ASAP.

REMAIN BLESSED,

IBRAHIM SULEIMAN.

Hanna takes a break and the Lad sends Hanna a note 2 days later along with his final well prepared receipt for his expenses so far. However, the Lad blames Hanna for NOT simply paying the Panama Bank. Lad scolds Hanna!!!

Quote:
Dear Hanna,

I have done all that is needed to be done by me. Now I am looking onto you to realize what we have been working for. You are the only backbone I have. Do your work lets claim the fund. The good news am waiting to hear is that the fund has been claimed by the ministry.

I am no longer comfortable since I read your mail because I felt strongly and believed that why MULTI CREDIT BANK PANAMA refused to reply your mail was because the MINISTRY couldn�t comply with their directives and instructions.

Kindly do let the MINISTRY comprehend that this fund belongs to me and them and that the MULTI CREDIT BANK PANAMA have no attached interest on our fund. Their own is to transfer our fund to the ministry�s account and nothing else. If the ministry should keep waiting to hear from the MULTI CREDIT BANK PANAMA , it simply means we are not forging ahead.

Please I am envisaging that why the bank couldn�t reply was because the ministry has not yet paid the processing fee. I therefore, plead you to get the MINISTRY done this without delay. You got to know my conditions down here, people that I borrowed money are on my neck, I need this fund to hits the ministry�s account for me to start coming over for the sharing and investment based on the Ministry�s advice and support morally. Let the ministry go ahead to make the payment of the processing fee and the fund will be claimed. That is the honest truth why the bank couldn't reply you.

Take care and Remain blessed,

Ibrahim Suleiman.

I will cock you in a bottle and add peper to your eyes while you will die (My lost love Lad...Morgan)
fuck off and never contact me any more get this insult to your entire family (Barrister Philip Nowoke after 9 futile trips to WU)
I don't know how you think they will be liking your asshole (Paul Mbecki - banker Lad)

Last edited by asiaguy on Sun Jan 28, 2007 8:39 pm; edited 2 times in total
asiaguy
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 8:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lad gets the real bad news...we are far from having this deal done.

Quote:
Dear Ibrahim Suleiman,

What do you mean we are not forging ahead.
If you mean that simply making payment is forging ahead, you are sadly mistaken.
The Panama bank has still not provided the paperwork necessary to gain approval for the Ministry to send the processing fees.

We still require the "source of funds" documentation as well as the signed letter from the Central Bank in Africa which clearly states that the Ontario Private company bank account is an approved payee account for the Multi Credit Bank in Panama.

We are far from the forging ahead stage.

Lad sends one more receipt, but the Ministry doesn't quite understand them.

Quote:
Dear Ibrahim Suleiman,

Thank you for the receipt.
For clarification, can you please explain in detail what each receipt represents.

Lad explains receipts and tells Hanna that we were too difficult with the Panama Bank and we should simply pay the Panama Bank. Please note that these receipts come back to haunt the Lad later. The receipts indicate he paid all the necessary fees to get the funds "Out of Africa." LOL!!!
Tough to ask for more money when the money has been paid.

Quote:
Dear Hanna,

Thanks for the mails .

As you can see that I forwarded to you two payment receipts.
One of the receipt is a tax clearance receipt which is payable to the Federal Inland revenue, the clearance is an accumulated income tax imposed on the fund.

The second payment receipt is approval fee paid to the Federal Ministry of Finance for a payment recommendation to the Central Bank of West Africa.

I felt that why the Multi Credit Bank Panama, has not responded to the Ministry was that they have given instruction to the Ministry on what to do.

I will advice for our betterments, compliance to Multi Credit Bank Panama instructions.

Please advice the Ministry to go ahead and make the payment today so that we can have this fund as soon as possible.

Ibrahim Suleiman

Hanna tells Lad bank is missing in action.

Quote:
Dear Ibrahim Suleiman,

The Panama bank has still not responded.

Finally the Panama Bank responds from a new e-mail account in Nigeria. I guess the Canada Lad has given up the chase and the Lad is now trying to save the deal himself. Unfortunately the Lad doesn't know all the questions Hanna needs answered before payment will be released. They just want their money and are putting a time limit on the availability of the funds???
Quote:
Dear Sir/Madam,

We have been waiting for the confirmation of your outstanding payment. As advised, this is the final clearance fees associated to your payment file. We cannot complete this payment without the confirmation of this fee in our billing account as provided to you.

This payment must be collected as soon as possible to avoid the final recall of your funds back to the original source of remittance. As we have commenced the final closing of payment file for the year ending 2006. Once your file is closed, you will have to reapply next year�s payment season in September 2007.

Note: This correspondence stands as our last notice/ reminder on your file for the final payment of this fee or we proceed to recall your funds back to the original source of this transfer.

We are only allowed to hold this fund till December 6th 2006. Failure to complete this payment of your out standing fees and finalize this clearing procedure with us will constitute the final recall and closure of your account.

As we have completed and exhausted our payment holding period with you today, we are granting you till the 6th of December 2006, which stands as the last extension holding to clear this outstanding fee, during this extension holding period, you are advised to remit the outstanding fees to the payment co-ordinates provided to you earlier.

Upon receipt of this notification, as required by this office to conclude the final closing of your clearance file with us and further issue out the final release order notice on your wire transfer to your designated bank account.

Your response to this letter is urgently expected.

Thanks

YOURS FAITHFULLY,

MR RALPH BRIMLY
Payment Officer (MCB).

Hanna wants answers from the Panama Bank...

Quote:
Dear Ralph Brimly,

I've been waiting for 4 days for you to answer my e-mails.
Please check your multicreditbankgroup mailbox and supply us with detailed responsed please

Hanna updates the Lad of the bad news about the Panama Bank payments.

Quote:
Dear Ibrahim Suleiman,

Let me show you the type of people we are dealing with at this Panama Bank. I have forwarded this latest e-mail from some idiot named Ralph Brimly.

This is totally unacceptable.
For 5 days we have been responding to Mr. Brimly without success.
Over the past 5 days I have asked for a copy of the "source of funds" documentation relating to these funds. I am NOT being difficult. The money will NOT be accepted into our Citibank account without this documentation. Therefore paying processing fees is STUPID since the funds will be blocked by Citibank when the transfer takes place. HE IGNORED US!!!

Also, I simply asked Mr. Brimly to supply what YOU SUGGESTED. I asked Mr. Brimly to secure a letter from the central bank in Africa which approves the private corporate bank account in Ontario Canada as an "official bank payee" account for the payment of the processing fees. HE IGNORED US!!!

Those are 2 simple but necessary requests that the Ministry treasury committee demanded that I execute.

Now, Mr. Brimly has the nerve to ignore my simple requests for 5 days, then tell me that because the processing fees were not paid, the funds will be sent back to the central bank in Africa.

This is totally unacceptable. My job is in jeopardy. The Ministry had big plans for our share of this money.

After the Ministry treasury chairman saw this latest communication from Ralph Brimly, he got very upset and angry. He told me to tell MCB Panama bank to send the funds back to the central bank in Africa. He said that third world banks run by stupid arrogant people are impossible to deal with and that the central bank in Africa should find a brand new bank to distribute these funds. He wants me to cut off all ties with MCB in Panama.

I want to save this transaction before it gets out of hand. Since this money is mostly yours, can you have a word with the central bank officials and explain the difficulties we are having with MCB in Panama. Can you ask them to use a different distribution method?
MCB bank is simply a facilitating middle-man in this transaction and yet they have taken control of the process. They have ignored customer requests and now they are simply bullying to obtain some ridiculously high processing fees. They are doing NO WORK and yet they seem to want to be rewarded for doing nothing but cause trouble.

Hanna lets the NEW Ralph Brimly in Nigeria know of the problems she is having. She gives him a sense of what she needs to get this deal done.

Quote:
Dear Mr. Ralph Brimly.

This is ridiculous.
For 5 days I have been trying to reach you on the phone and via mail.

For 5 days you ignore our church group and then you send this rubbish. I have been instructed to tell you the following...
1.You are the facilitating bank in this process...NOT the owner of the funds.
2.Piss off...you have no legal right, juristiction or obligation to do anything with these funds other than hold them in your god-damn bank.
3.You lied about the "source of funds" documentation process. That document cannot be sent via SWIFT the same as the funds. That document arrives FIRST. SO GIVE IT TO US NOW!!!
4.We want a letter from the central bank in Africa, signed and stamped that states that this "private corporate account" in Canada is a legitimate, "official" payee account for this transaction.
5.We want an explanation as to why a bank in Panama is using the services of a "private corporate bank account" in Canada for processing fees. This borders on fraud! How do we know that the person who controls this private bank account will not STEAL the processing fees?

Our Ministry wants and needs these funds to continue our charitable work around the globe. However, we will not be bullied by a third world bank toilet cleaner.

Therefore, send the money back to the central bank of Africa. We don't want to receive these funds via your bank. Panama banks are famous for money laundering, drug money and weapons money. Your bank is NOT clean and your actions during this transaction prove this to be a true fact.

Lad once again tries to save the deal by assuring Hanna that the Panama Bank is 100% safe. Just pay them!!!

Quote:
Dear Hanna,

I received your recent communication and now I understood what you meant by the origin of the fund. I have here with me the copy of the payment approval issued in favour of your Ministry as the beneficiary of the fund (US$14.3M).

I have contactd the Central Bank of West Africa and was ask to come and pick up an irrevocable guarantee bond, assuring the Ministry authenticity of the Multi Credit Bank of Panama, Clearing House Account in Ontario Canada.

A payment schedule of all the list of contractors to be paid through Multi Credit Bank Panama has been approved by the Central Bank and it is impossible to discontinued with Multi Credit Bank's Services.

Our target is to claim our fund and nothing else.
I am appealing to the Chairman and the Treasury Committee to exercise patience for we are on the right track.

I need your maximum co-operations.

Regards,

Ibrahim Suleiman.

The Lad is given the extremely crushing news....the Ministry will NOT deal with the Panama Bank anymore.

Quote:
Dear Ibrahim Suleiman,

This is wonderful news, but too late to help us.

I was instructed to break off our dealings with MCB in Panama. I already notified Mr. Brimly of our disappointment with the fact that he ignored us for 5 days.

The Ministry treasury board was very angry that Mr. Brimly ignored us for 5 days and then threatened to withdraw the money. I was instructed to tell Mr. Brimly to send the money back to the central bank in Africa.

We refuse to make any payment through MCB bank for anything. Our treasury board was convinced that someone inside the MCB Bank was asking us to send processing fees to his or her OWN bank account in Canada. They were convinced that there was fraudulent activity going on with someone at MCB.

We are no longer interested in this deal if MCB is involved in any way.

I guess the NEW Ralph Brimly based in Nigeria (not the auto-responder based in Canada) decided that he would have to do TOO much document work to save the deal. He gives up too...LOL!!!

Quote:
Dear Hanna,

I have read your email. I have nothing but words of thanks to you for your well chosen words. The fact of the matter is that you have every right to do as you please with your funds. Our bank policy states that you will pay the processing fee. As for your funds, it will be returned to the originating bank.

Thanks
Ralph Brimly

Hanna politely thanks him for his efforts.

Quote:
Dear Ralph Brimly,

Thank you.
We appreciate your total lack of effort and laziness.

Lad must be under some pressure. He is worried.

Quote:
Dear Hanna,

Well, there is nothing i can do rather than to send to the ministry what i have obtained from the bank down here.

Please talk to the ministry on my behalf.

I am worried.

Regards,

Ibrahim Suleiman.

Hanna gives the Lad the full situation about the Panama Bank Brimly brothers...

Quote:
Dear Ibrahim Suleiman,

Mr. Brimly at MCB in Panama is very rude.
He responded that the money will be returned to the Central Bank of Africa.
He is a very lazy, useless idiot.

Lad is NOT happy. He wants Hanna to forget the attitude of the Brimly Brothers and simply pay the money into the private bank account in Ontario Canada??? As Nike would say...JUST DO IT!!!

Quote:
Dear Hanna,

Please ! please!! please !!!!

If i have my way to speak to the Chairman and the treasury committee of the ministry, i will not hesitate to do that. This is because the only hope i have in my life is the the fund $14.3M. And i have bestowed the trust on the ministry to assist me claim the fund.

Yes, i know that what the MCB did was quiet unfair and negligence to the ministry, i am never in any way in support of their arrogant way of handling their customers. But don't forget that we have a target, claiming our fund and thereafter we have nothing absolutely to do with the MULTI CREDIT BANK PANAMA.

I do let the CENTRAL BANK , understand what is going on and they told me that have given signal to them not to return the fund back to Africa for any reason that i have done all that i suppose to do over the fund. So there is no problem over the recalling the fund back .They wouldn't do that because the order not to do it has been given to them.

Please Hanna, I am only alone suffering over this issue, check out my stress, time and the financial predicaments i went through this matter. If the ministry refused to claim the fund because of the attitude of the bank, definitely death is my next step. Why how do i pay back all that i borrowed from people.

I will advice the ministry to ingnore the MCB attitude and go ahead for the claim, for immediately after the claim nothing else will connect us with them.

Did you see a copy of the letter i sent to you yesterday?

Waiting to hear from the ministry with good news that the processing fee has been paid and above all the fund has been claimed.

Just think about what must have traspired before having all that i sent you yesterday, did i got those documents free? No No No. Alot of tips before having them.

Once again, write the MCB and tell then that the ministry are ready for the claim. Disregard all their past arrogancy and focus on our objective which is claim our fund.

Regards,

Ibrahim Suleiman.

Hanna feels sorry for the Lad but there is nothing she can do.

Quote:
Dear Ibrahim Suleiman,

I honestly feel for you. You have done nothing wrong and everything right. You have been undermined by the Central Bank of Africa's choice of bank partners.
We understand that corruption runs rampant in your country and in West Africa in general. It is obvious that someone at the central bank received a big payoff from MCB in Panama.

That Panama bank was a complete scam bank. They were obviously up to something no good when they started diverting processing fees to a private bank account in Ontario Canada.

The board of directors decision is final. We will NOT make payment to that Ontario Canada bank account.

We have bank accounts all over the world that we use for goodwill purposes. We have never experienced such rudeness, such ignorance and such arrogance from a bank. Also we have never experienced a request to divert funds to a 3rd country bank in the middle of a business transaction. We are absolutely certain that our processing fees were going to be stolen by ther REAL owner of the Ontario Canada bank account. Once our investigation is complete, we are sure that the owner of that Canada bank account will be an unscrupulous employee of MCB Bank.

The matter is out of my hands. MCB Bank has confirmed that the money will be returned to the Central Bank of Benin. Once it is returned, we can start this process again with a much more reputable financial institution.

Now that the Panama Bank is not an option and the Ontario Canada bank account has been forwarded to Allan, the Lad creates a new plan. It sucks of course.

Quote:
Dear Hanna,

Alternatively the Central Bank said that they can only give us the concession to pay the money to the Inland revenue, whereby a payment receipt should be issued to the Ministry, so that they can give an outstanding instruction to the MCB to effect the immediate release of the fund to Ministry's account.
Please let me know if this option is acceptable to the Ministry.

Ibrahim suleiman

Hanna thinks the Lad is on drugs.

Quote:
Dear Ibrahim Suleiman,

I have no idea what this means???

Can you please explain this in simple English rather than a rambling 100 word sentence.

This is a multi-million dollar transaction so we need to understand every single step in detail. Inland revenue??? You already have a receipt from inland revenue for the taxes. Why would Inland Revenue be involved?

As far as we are concerned, the money goes back to the central bank and the central bank transfers the money directly to the Ministry account. This is the most simple method. The central bank has already released the money once. You have all the receipts so there will be NO MORE FEES associated with this deal.

Just have the central bank transfer the funds directly to our account. That is the most simple and best solution.

Lad goes back to his plan explanation. Lad really is on drugs. Can anyone figure this out? I think he is back recommending the Panama Bank???

Quote:
Dear Hanna,

What i mean is that if the ministry could accept to pay the fees direct to the Inland Revenue as the processing fees , that they will issue receipt that i would forward to the ministry and then for the ministry to forward it to the MCB for the release of the fund directly to the ministry's account.

Why am saying this is that if i dare allow the central bank to recall the fund, i would definitely loose it nor we wouldn't have the money for the bank transfer charges directly to the ministry. Why the central bank released the fund to MCB was where we wouldn't spend much. Yes the central bank has released fund but the processing fees has not been paid from their correspondence bank which is the MCB.

Look, do you know i don't sleep any more? I wondered why you are being difficult to me.

Is there anything associated with this transaction that you found me guilty? All that has been demanded from me by the ministry has been done.

I know very clear that you are the hitch over this issue because if you speak on my behalf the way it suppose to be, the treasury committee will claim the fund without delay.

I hold you in high esteem while you are treating me bad. Check out my situation here, all that i have spent is in vain due to your high handedness over this matter.

You said transfer from central bank to citi bank, you think the charges will be small , no. If the ministry wants it like that, the charges will be so high for us.

My advice is for the ministry to pay to the INLAND REVENUE and a receipt will be issued to this effect directly to the ministry and to MCB.

Regards,

Ibrahim Suleiman.

Lad is once again told...NO PANAMA BANK!!! Hanna suggests a very workable solution.

Quote:
Dear Ibrahim Suleiman,

You can forget about MCB in Panama.
They are OUT of this deal.
Mr. Brimly already said the MCB has RETURNED THE FUNDS!

Once the money arrives back at the Central Bank they will have to recognize that the funds belong to the Ministry and find another way to distribute the funds to us. I suggest that they do it directly via our Michigan bank account.

You have already PAID all of the Central Bank of Benin fees to get these funds released. You sent me the copies of the receipts to prove it. They have already released the funds. The fees don't get higher to do this again. That is ridiculous. Why would the fees go up the second time the money is released?

What are these processing fees? You have all the receipts. We transfer funds all over the world and I don't understand these processing fees. Process WHAT? The money is out of the country so the central bank has already released the funds and doesn't require any additional fees.

We refuse to deal with MCB so we certainly won't be paying those criminals anything. We certainly WILL NOT be sending anything to that Ontario Canada bank account. That is completely out of the question.

Let's get the central bank to send the funds directly to our Citigrouper account here in Michigan. Alternatively, we can have the funds directed to our offshore account in the Bahama-hamas.

I am NOT being difficult with you. You are not to blame. Those criminals in MCB are to blame. I already warned you about using a Panama bank. Those banks are notorious for unethical financial practices and they have been caught red handed trying to steal from YOU and our Ministry on this deal.

We WANT to claim and accept these funds. We want to use these funds to help the needy all over the world. We simply CANNOT support unethical financial institutions. We have auditors, accountants and lawyers that protect us and in this case they are protecting YOU too!

This should be as simple as tying your shoes.
Let's get working on this solution immediately so that we can obtain the funds, get you to the USA and make sure your share is in your hands as soon as possible.

Lad seems to agree with Hanna's plan...???
I'm sure it can't be this simple.

Quote:
Dear Hanna,

I got your mail.

Well, i heard you and the content were comprehended.

Thanks for your concern and advice over my pains, suffering and sleepless night, just to see we claim the fund . These can never be over emphasised as much as liveth. I just pray that victory will be ours at last.

What i will do is that i will go and find out from the CENTRAL BANK if the fund has been returned.

If yes, i will let you know without delay.

Of course i wouldn't be part of any transaction that involves unethical financial practices.

I will let you know asap and i do hope it will be easy for us.

Ibrahim Suleiman.

Lad seems down...let's cheer him up a bit.

Quote:
Dear Ibrahim Suleiman,

As usual your efforts are greatly appreciated.
I'm sure the central bank will release these funds without delay or further payment requirements.

Lad seems to be falling apart now. Of course he's faking it but Hanna plays along. BUT the really good news is that Hanna gets to deal directly with the Central Bank of African States in Benin now. The money has been returned from Panama and it is now available and ready to go again. Thank God!!!

Quote:
Dear Hanna,

I am sorry for the late reply.

I had a serious high blood pressure (BP) through out the day before yesterday night.

I tried to cope without thinking over what i have gone through for the release of the fund but couldn't . I am human being, i cannot cheat nature. Man must be depressed when one is overwhelmed with mental traumatic stress disorder. I only managed by God's grace to get up after taking some pants of dripe from hospital. As much as i have christ , Life goes on come what may happens over my sufferings.

VERY CRUCIAL: I have finally discovered on thursday that the fund has been recalled back to CENTRAL BANK OF AFRICA. I found out this from the Governor Central Bank. I was so lucky to met him almost stepping out from the bank. So he told me that they will contact you direct ok.

Have they contacted you? Keep me updated because they promised me that they will reach you to advice you on how to claim the fund direct from them. I hope they must have contacted you. Can i have your dicussion with them.

How is the ministry? Hope all the members are ok.
What about the chairman and the treasury committe? My regards to you all. Kindly convey my greetings and pains all over me to them.

My hands are off from multi credit bank panama. If you continues with them, that is at your own risk. The central bank has told me to forget about multi credit bank panama. That they will handle every thing successfully.

Keep me updated .

Regards,
Ibrahim Suleiman.

Hanna is consoling but happy as a pig in shit that the money is back in action.

Quote:
Dear Ibrahim Suleiman,

I am very sorry to hear about your health issues. I hope everything is OK. We will pray for your return to health. You are a key member of our team and we hope that your life will continue to bring success and happiness.

This is extremely good news.
Since you have all the receipts (we have copies too), which indicate that the central bank fees have been paid, I'm sure that a direct transfer can be executed without a hitch.

As of this time, we have not been contacted by the central bank. I'm not sure why they need to contact us. They already have all the banking information needed to directly transfer the funds to our Citibank account here in Michigan. They should simply move the money so that we can get on with our charitable good deeds and you can benefit from your hard work.

We should start to get going on the paperwork with regards to your USA visa application. We are more than happy to sponsor your visit to obtain your share of the funds. If you would like us to proceed with an application on your behalf, just let us know.

I will inform the Ministry Board of Directors tomorrow of this good news and that the transfer of the funds should happen in the next couple of days.

Once again, thanks for your hard work. Just remember, we at the Ministry on on your side and will fight to protect you during all stages of this transaction.

Then this arrives from Charles Konan Banny. (IP Nigeria and within 5 feet of the PC my Lad uses.) CKB is the director of the Central Bank of West African States in Cotonou Benin. (The REAL name of the director of this bank is Charles Konan Banny but I doubt we are getting an e-mail from the real guy here.)

Quote:
From The Office of The Director
Foreign Remittance Department,
Organization Union De Securite Banque
Cotonou, Benin Republic.
Our ref :oudsb/bs-024587/lt-01.

PAYMENT OF $14,300,000.00 UNITED STATES DOLLARS
ONLY (Fourteen Million, Three Hundred Thousand United States
Dollars only) IN FAVOUR OF THE BENEFICIARY: Ministry Utilitarian GoodWill Undertaking (U.S.A)
CONTRACT NO;ECW/PED/EPR/00-1/1-44/2000.

ATTENTION: Ministry Utilitarian GoodWill Undertaking ,

FUND REMITTANCE ADVICE:

After our recent communication with our correspondence bank (Multi Credit Bank Panama) We have decided to call back your contract fund due to negligence on the part of "Multi Credit Bank Panama, Please bear with us for the inconviniences that might had caused the Ministry.

To enable us act accordingly and credit your bank account with the contract sum (US$14.3M) You are hereby advised to come forward to the Central Bank of West Africa to perform the necessary bank formalities that will prompt the immediate Telegraphic Transfer of your fund into the Ministry's account with us.
Your are required to pay a mandatary fee of US$14,800.00 only, This fee is payable in cash to the Inland Revenue Department of Central Bank of West Africa, Benin Republic - Cotonou. This is in accordance of the Federal Government Contract Act, as entrenched in Section A (23) of the Federal Government Contract Laws.

Due to the distance and time factors, concession will be giving to the Ministry's representative to come forward to perform the necessary bank's formalities. Be informed that the Central Bank Authorities will be submitting their account to the Federal Ministry of Finance for our end of the year Auditing/Financial Transaction on the 19th December, 2006 and as such I will advice the Ministry to act fast to this effect. You are to fill the attached form to avoid wrong remittance of fund.

Congratulations !!!

YOURS FAITHFULLY.
Charles Konan Banny.
TEL/FAX- (229) 21 31 24 66/67.
FAX:(229) 21 31 24 65.
DIRECTOR FOREIGN REMITTANCE DEPARTMENT,
ORGANISATION UNION DE SECURITE BANQUE.
COTONOU, REPUBLIC OF BENIN.
OFFICE ADDRESS- RUE 112 AKPAKPA,
REPUBLIQUE DU BENIN.

Hanna sets Konan straight. We have the receipts that the fees were paid. Transfer our funds bonehead!!! AND...WE ACCEPT YOUR INVITATION TO VISIT AND CLEAR THIS MATTER UP.

Quote:
Dear Konan Banny,

Please note,
We have receipts from your Inland Revenue division indicating that those fees have already been paid.

Also, these funds were previously released to a corresponding bank in Panama. Therefore, the legal paperwork was already processed to release these funds.

We therefore request the reason and rationale why we are required to visit your bank in person? What possible reason could there be to sign more documents?

Please provide the details of all the steps required to secure these funds. Our Ministry has an affilitiate office in your country. We will send our representative on an official visit your offices early next week for a personal explanation.

Lad should be kept abreast of the surprise visit.

Quote:
Dear Ibrahim Suleiman,

We received this notification from the Central Bank of Africa.

We have responded accordingly. We have an affiliate officer arriving in Benin next week to take up the invitation from the Director of the Central Bank. I am optimistic that this deal will be done within the next 10 days.

I will keep you posted of the situation.

Konan doesn't like coffee with big customers. He changes his invitation policy. Just pay the fees please.

Quote:
Cotonou, Benin Republic.
Our ref :oudsb/bs-024587/lt-02

Dollars only) IN FAVOUR OF THE BENEFICIARY: Ministry Utilitarian Goodwill Undertaking (U.S.A)

ATTENTION: Ministry Utilitarian Goodwill Undertaking ,

FUND REMITTANCE ADVICE:

This office wish to acknowledge the receipt of your message and to answer your questions respectively for clarity purpose. You are required to come forward to Central Bank premises for the following reasons :

1) To Append your signature on the fund release order
2) To Pay for the Telex Charges for the Telegraphic Transfer of your fund.

Alternatively, in a situation whereby you cannot come down in person to perform the above formalities, A concession to employ the services of Central Bank accredited Attorney will be given to the Ministry.

In respect of all the payments you have made so far through your representative, we have them in your file with us. The payment made so far was the Tax Clearance charges and Approval order from the Federal Ministry of Finance, which was paid to Inland Revenue.

With reference to your affiliate officer, Be informed that only your representative or an accredited Central Bank Attorney is allowed to endorse the Fund release order on your behalf. Note that the fee as stated in our previous mail to you is a mandatory charges that must be paid to the Inland Revenue office and forward the payment receipt to the Central Bank, to enable us act accordingly and effect the Telegraphic Transfer of your fund in the Ministry�s account with us, which is confirmable in the Ministry�s Bank account within 72 banking hours.

Congratulations !!!

YOURS FAITHFULLY.
Charles Konan Banny.
REPUBLIQUE DU BENIN.

Hey Konan, we have receipts. The Lad paid the money. We have proof!!!
And...our official representative has signatory authority so you best see him for 5 minutes.

Quote:
Dear Konan Banny,

Thank you for the explanation to our question.
We have a receipt from you Inland Revenue division on hand. I can send you a scanned copy of the receipt.

Our representative is an official officer of the Ministry Utilitarian Goodwill Undertaking. The funds are designated for our Ministry and I can assure you that our representative has signature authority to act on our behalf.

He has agreed to your original invitation and will be in your offices this week if necessary. He also has payment authority and can arrange for an immediate wire transfer of all necessary fees to your bank payee account.

We do understand the necessity for TT fees. However, these fees are always deducted from the total value of the transfer. This is standard banking procedure. Can you explain why, in this case the TT fees will NOT be deducted from the original fund amount.

My poor Lad Ibby...he's not doing well...but we should pay the fees and claim the fund.

Quote:
Dear Hanna,

I am not of good health.

My PB was so high since saturday night.

Let the ministry continues to pray for me.

I saw what you forwarded to me.

Tell the ministry to go ahead and claim the fund.

When i have my self ok, i will get back to you.

Ibrahim Suleiman.

Hanna approved Lad vacation from the deal. The MUGU Ministry will take over now.

Quote:
Dear Ibrahim Suleiman,

You should take a few days off. We are in constant communication with the central bank now. We are just tying up a few loose ends. Their explanations make sense and they are far more reliable that that silly Panama Bank.

Our representative in Benin will make arrangements to visit the Central Bank offices and he has full signatory authority as well as authority to make payment to the payee account of the central bank.

We are very, very close to success on this transaction.

We will pray for your well being and hope to have you in the USA before Christmas to retrieve your share of the funds.

Take Care.

Konan will only agree to SEE MY LAD!!! He will not see Hanna or Hanna's Ministry representative when he arrives in Benin. Konan must be slapped.
Afterall, his first e-mail demanded that we visit, sign and claim the fund. How dare he change his mind.

Quote:
Cotonou, Benin Republic.
Our ref :oudsb/bs-024587/lt-03

Dollars only) IN FAVOUR OF THE BENEFICIARY: Ministry Utilitarian Goodwill Undertaking (U.S.A)

ATTENTION: Ministry Utilitarian Goodwill Undertaking ,

FUND REMITTANCE ADVICE:

We are in receipt of your mail and the content therein were quite noted.
You do not have to bother yourself sending the payment receipt as we have them here in your file with us.

As stated to us about your representative, Be informed that we only recognizes one person as your representative here, and that is � IBRAHIM SULEIMAN, whose name appeared in all the payments made so far on behalf of the Ministry. A concession can only be given to the Ministry, for � MR. IBRAHIM SULEIMAN, to come forward to make the payment as due for Ministry in Bank and also endorse the fund release order that will prompt the immediate Telegraphic Transfer of the fund to the Ministry�s account with us within 72 banking hours confirmable by you/the Ministry.

Why we need the presence of IBRAHIM SULEIMAN, is because there is going to be a pre-payment interview with IBRAHIM SULEIMAN, and I believed he has every original copies of documents relating to the contract executed by the Ministry.

The fee charged are not deductible from the total contract sum because the fund is in (Block) and besides this charges is payable in cash to the Inland Revenue Office, and the payment receipt tender to the Central Bank before we can act accordingly and effect the transfer of your fund US$14.3M into the Ministry�s account.

We advice that you contact IBRAHIM SULEIMAN, Your representative recognized by us on how to go about the payment.

Congratulations !!!

YOURS FAITHFULLY.
Charles Konan Banny.
REPUBLIQUE DU BENIN.

Konan needs to be set straight....A LAD IS NOT OUR OFFICIAL REP. HE IS JUST A LAD...HE HAS NO SIGNATORY AUTHORITY.

Quote:
Dear Charles Konan Banny,

We have no legal document signed stating that Mr. Suleiman is our "official" representative. We have no legal document stating that Mr. Suleiman is even an official member of our organization.

Mr. Suleiman is NOT the beneficiary of these funds. The Ministry Utilitarian Goodwill Undertaking is the LEGAL BENEFICIARY.

The god-damn money was sent to Panama 10 days ago. Was Mr. Suleiman then expected to travel to Canada to pay money into an Ontario based bank account set-up to steal service fees from Mr. Suleimand and our Ministry.

I am having serious doubts about this entire transaction. Your bank has sent the money to a Panama Bank with a less than stellar reputation.

You tell our Ministry that our representative is expected in your country to finalize this deal. When I tell you that our representative is on his way, you state that Mr. Suleiman is the only acceptable representative. Why the hell didn't you state this demand on the original communication I received from your bank.

I am at my wits end with this deal. Our representative is on his way to Benin NOW. He will be arriving in Cotonou on a United Nations C-130 transport plane from Lome Togo on Friday morning. He is also a representative of UNICEF and has official diplomatic status. He will be coming to your office to discuss this matter IN PERSON.

I hope you can answer all of his questions adequately.

Even though Lad is on approved vacation...he should be updated.

Quote:
Dear Ibrahim Suleiman,

I hate to trouble you while you are feeling less than perfect. I have forwarded you the communication from the central bank.

I am angry as hell!!!
The bank asks us to visit Benin in person to finalize this deal. When I tell the bank that our official is on the way, the bank states that YOU are the only representative of our organization that they will deal with.

Why the hell did the bank ask us to visit Benin if YOU were the only "acceptable representative." This is very, very troublesome and starting to smell like a rotten fish.

The Ministry is the LEGAL BENEFICIARY of these funds. You have NO authority to represent the Ministry. The Ministry has NOT signed any document appointing you as our representative. You cannot sign documents on our behalf. You are NOT on the BOD of our Ministry.

We are extremely frustrated at this whole stinking deal. First the Panama Bank, then the Ontario private bank account, then this central bank nonsense.

Today I transferred US$3.3 million to our subsidary charitable organization in Zambia. It took less than 20 minutes and cost me exactly US$1,300 for all documents and fees.

This deal is being managed by a bunch of small idiotic boys playing with computers, not senior bank officials.

Lad is hospitalized...but able to use the same computer as Konan the Central Banker...LOL!!! Surprisingly he thinks he can handle Konan as our official representative.

Quote:
Dear Hanna,

Being worried on my hospital bed about the transfer of our fund, I was compelled to check my my mailbox from the Hospital Cafe. After going through the message you forwarded to me, I became more miserable to my pains.

Please do not be upset of the Bank directives, because I strongly believed that thay have procedures of handling issues like this. I have been dealing with them as the Ministry's representative since in inception of this transaction and they all recognised me as the representative.

You should not be looking at this transaction as your Ministry being the original executor of the contract as you are fully aware that this transaction is a deal and great opportunity for us. For the Bank to have recognises me as the Ministry's representative is to our advantage, because the representative you are sending will not answer a technical question that may be asked during the interview.

Please Hanna, we have come a long way in this transaction and wouldn't want your representative to make a costly mistake that will jeopardise this transaction, If money is the problems we are having in this transaction, I will be sending my wife to Nigeria, to go and meet a friend there for financial assistance. I need the Ministry's financial surport to get this transaction concluded.

Since the Bank has recognised me as the Ministry representative here, Trust me and remember that all the payment made in the past was single handedly made by me, please try and reason with me.

Thank you for your understanding so far and do not be annoyed.

Remain blessed,
Ibrahim Suleiman.

Konan chirps. He's sorry about the invite. The invite to his office was always meant for Ibby my Lad. It was never really ever meant for Hanna's Ministry.

Quote:
Cotonou, Benin Republic.
Our ref :oudsb/bs-024587/lt-03

ATTENTION: Ministry Utilitarian Goodwill Undertaking,

FUND REMITTANCE ADVICE:

We sincerely apologized for the contradiction in our previous communication to you.
What we meant by representative is Mr.Ibrahim Suleiman, whose name and signature has been appearing in the receipt in your file with us. And he has been recognized by the bank.
With reference to the Panama Bank as you mentioned, Be advised that you are now dealing with the Central Bank of West Africa and as such, You should forget about the Panama Bank. We advice that you contact Mr.Ibrahim Suleiman, to make the payment and come forward with the payment receipt and get ready for the interview.

Note that we are not at daggers drawn with you, as the fund belongs to you.

Congratulations!!!

YOURS FAITHFULLY.
Charles Konan Banny.
REPUBLIQUE DU BENIN.

Hanna will have none of it. Our guy is on the way. You best buy him a coffee when he arrives in Benin. Enter Barrister Keith Lovelad of Dewey Cheatem and Howe. Ministry Utilitarian Goodwill Undertaking (MUGU) lawyer and all around man of the world. He knows everyone!!!
However, we are suggesting that the Lad join Keith Loveland in the meeting with Konan. That sounds reasonable don't you think?

Quote:
Dear Charles Konan Bunny,

This is still NOT an acceptable situation.
Are there any documents that remain to be obtained or signed?
If so, Mr. Suleiman does NOT have signing authority for our Ministry.

In order to legally protect our Ministry and to observe the transaction, our "official" representative must be involved.

Since we, as a Ministry have to protect our interests in this transaction, Barrister Keith Lovelad, QC our official Ministry representative in West Africa will join Mr. Suleiman in the final interview process this Friday in your headquarters.

Please inform me what time the interview will take place and I will inform Mr. Loveard to travel to your bank headquarters for the meeting. We have the address and phone number and Mr. Loveard is very familiar with the city of Cotonou so he will have no trouble getting to the Central Bank Headquarters on his own.

I have cc:ed both Ibrahim Suleiman and Keith Loveard on this communication.

Better check on the health of my Lad...I need him in a big meeting in Cotonou next week....LOL!!!

Quote:
Dear Ibrahim Suleiman,

Are you sure you are up to good health and can carry on for us?
Just in case, Mr. Keith Loveard, our senior Ministry attorney will join you at the interview with the Central Bank.

I have already informed Mr. Loveard and he agrees to attend in order to legally protect your interests and our interests.

Hmmm...Konan won't budge. He will only accept blowjobs from my Lad and Mr. Keith Lovelad is not invited to the Lad circle jerk.

Quote:
Cotonou, Benin Republic.
Our ref :oudsb/bs-024587/lt-04

FUND REMITTANCE ADVICE:
This office wish to acknowledged the receipt of your mail.
We have explained every detail about the transfer of your fund to the Ministry's account.Your representative is very free to come down but not to perform any banking formalities that will prompt the release of the fund because the bank will not recognise your representative.
The interview will commence on or before the 18th of December, 2006 depending when Mr.IBRAHIM SULEIMAN is ready to come with the payment receipt of us$14,800.00 payable to the Inland Revenue office.

Congratulations!!!
YOURS FAITHFULLY.
Charles Konan Banny.
REPUBLIQUE DU BENIN.

Hanna ignores the last e-mail from Konan. Keith is hours away so you best tell us when and where to meet. Hanna's man Keith Lovelad will get this $14.3 million by hook or crook!!! Just tell us how to give you the money Lads.

Quote:
Mr. Charles Konan Bunny,

Our representative is in Cotonou now.
He is staying at the US Embassy.
Let me know what time the interview will take place and he will gladly attend along with Mr. Suleiman.
Of course you will not recognize him because you have not met him before.
Mr. Suleiman has indicated that he is not financially capable of making payment. Therefore our representative will gladly attend with the necessary funds to execute the final stage of this transaction.

Please provide the bank account information of the central bank so that we can arrange to transfer necessary fees to the central bank payee account now. The transfer fees will be paid immediately.

Hmmm...my Lad is still in the hospital. Not much help in the meeting with Konan I guess. My Lad has even gone to the trouble of borrowing $5,000 to make payment on our behalf. The Lad begs to handle the deal without Keith Loveland. He begs Hanna to send the balance of the fees to his "freind" rather than have Keith Lovelad involved. As a matter of fact....the Lad supplies great sig material on this e-mail.

Quote:
Dear Hanna,

I am still in the hospital. I find it difficult to check my mail early because of health wise. I have been on drip all these while.

I want this transaction to be completed.And need your suggestion before i will book appointed date for the interview with the Central bank. I have US$5000.00 with me as loan from a friend in Nigeria.Look my dear Hanna, since i have been making this payment on behalf of the MINISTRY you never one day doubted me, i wondered why you cannot trust me this time that this transaction is almost at conclusion.

If your desire is to kill me in this hospital on heart attack, go ahead for sooner later you will hear the bad news that you have committed a murder. I know how much i have borrowed from friends and they are at my neck right now.

My friend need the ministry's part payment before he could hand over this money to me as loan to be paid back as soon as we claim the fund.

If you want to pay it to my friend in Nigeria, i will give you his contact information to call him.

Kindly get back to me.

Ibrahim suleiman.

Hanna prays for Lad and tells him to save his $5K. Keith Lovelad is already in Benin. He is about to complete the deal. Ibby should be re-joicing and dancing!!! Unfortunately, Ibby is in Nigeria and always has been. The deal is about to be blown up and Ibby knows it.

Quote:
Dear Ibrahim Suleiman,

We continue to pray for you.
Obviously, your health is very, very bad.
Your mind is not stable right now. You are making rambling incoherent statements. Why are you saying that I am giving you a heart attack? The Ministry representative is in Cotonou NOW!!! We are at the finish line. Rejoice!!! The funds will be in our hands within days.

We realize that you are incapacitated and we are arranging to make payment to the cental bank directly via their payment account.

DO NOT pay the US$5,000.
Give it back to those you have borrowed the money from.
As the bible says, "Thou shall not covet thy neighbors goods."
We will handle the rest of the expenses.
There is NO NEED to involve your friends in Nigeria. That will only complicate matters. Let's keep this simple and get this deal done so that we can all enjoy a very happy Christmas.

God bless you Ibrahim. I'm sure that your share of the funs will change you and your families life. You will want or desire no more. Success is OURS!!!

Ibby needs to head Keith off at the pass before the whole thing falls apart. What is amazing is that this e-mail did NOT come from Ibby. It came from Benin. This is a new Lad that Ibby has contacted in Benin to head Keith Lovelad off at the pass.

Quote:
Dear Hanna,

Thanks for your mail.

please send to me full information about mr keith Loveard.

His phone number in cotonou.
Is he in a hotel or where? If yes, which of the hotel.

How do i identify him?

Please furnish me with all the information that will enable me pick him up.

I need to guide him during the interview to avoid making costly mistake that will jeopardize this transaction. You know he knows nothing about this transaction and you should let him know that this is a deal . I wouldn't like trouble. You knows all about this deal. So is an advantage between me and the ministry. kindly talk to him not to be strict to me ok.

If he is still in America, i need to have full details about his flight schedule.

Regards,
Ibrahim Suleiman.

Hanna tells the NEW Benin based Ibby that Keith is going to be tough to head off at the pass. He is well guarded.

Quote:
Dear Ibrahim Suleiman,

Mr. Keith Loveard is our Ministry Attorney.
He is a graduate of Priceton law school.
He is presently staying at the US Embassy in Cotonou. He is a guest of the US Ambassador.

There is no need to pick him up.
He will be traveling to the central bank meeting via UN secure vehicle complete with bodyguards.

I just need to know the time of the meeting and I will communicate this directly to Mr. Loveard.

Success is ours!!!

Time to get a confirmed time for the meeting from Konan.

Quote:
Dear Charles Konan Barry,

We have yet to receive the confirmed time of the interview meeting at the central bank.
Please provide these details ASAP.

Konan sends a 3 line response hidden in his header and footer...LOL!!!

Quote:
Cotonou, Benin Republic.
Our ref :oudsb/bs-024587/lt-04
FUND REMITTANCE ADVICE:
The interview time has been given to Ibrahim Suleiman.
Find out from him.

Congratulations!!!
YOURS FAITHFULLY.
Charles Konan Banny.
REPUBLIQUE DU BENIN.

Hanna responds to Konan the Lad. She is not happy about the 3 line response saying "Ask Ibby when the meeting is."

Quote:
Dear Charles Konan Banny,

This is highly unusual behaviour from an internationally recognized finacial institution. Mr. Suleiman has told us he is having severe health problems. I doubt he will be able to represent us adequately.

Your flippant attitude to a potential multi-million dollar client is noted and will not be forgotten.

Then out of the wild blue yonder my Lad sends this???????
It is classic stuff. He OVER TWIGS!!! I think his contact in Benin must have told him he was playing with fire by scamming a group that had a high profile attorney staying at the US Embassy on the payroll...LOL!

Quote:
Dear Hanna,

I never in my life believed that your plan is for me to be in jail. Shocked
You are very much aware that this transaction is a DEAL that the ministry never in any way executed a project. It is an over invoiced fund which i initiated you and the ministry to assist me claim the fund.

Please better forget this transaction, i thank God i have every original documents and receipts of payment that i could tender to the bank whenever i come out from hospital.

You went as far as calling an official from the embassy to arrest me with his body Guards. Shocked

Look i am a very good christian and God has just used you spiritually to reveal all your plans. I am worshiping a living God.

The only favour you will do for me is to tender to the bank and forward a copy to me, A power of attorney authorizing me that the ministry are no longer the beneficiary of the fund and that i could look for a better person to be of a help to me. Laughing

Just save my life here in the hospital. I plead you with God. Laughing

Remain Blessed,

Ibrahim Suleiman.

Hanna responds to the Lad outlandish communication. In the mean time, Keith Lovelad is harassing Konan's mobile for the appointment time at 4am Lad time for the appointment with the bank.

Quote:
Dear Ibrahim Suleiman,

What the hell are you talking about???
ARREST YOU???

Is the doctor in the hospital giving you DRUGS???

We have NO INTENTION OF ARRESTING YOU!!!
Why would you think such a thing?

Mr. Loveard has body guards simply because all United Nations officials have body guards when traveling in West Africa. It is a dangerous place for Americans. Americans have been kidnapped in Nigeria, Ghana, Ivory Coast....etc.

Why are you so guilty? What is it about this deal that makes you think that you will be ARRESTED??? Is this deal ILLEGAL? You told me this deal was 100% risk free. We continually asked you if this deal was above board, ethical and legal. You assured us that it was. Now you are afraid of being ARRESTED???

Mr. Loveard will be leaving Cotonou tomorrow and due to your complete paranoia, the funds will NOT be claimed by our Ministry. Your indication that this deal may get you arrested also means that Mr. Loveard could get arrested.

Therefore, you have more or less admitted that this deal is against the law and WE ARE NOT INTERESTED.

Trusting you was a HUGE mistake Mr. Suleiman. Now I realized that YOU were probably part of the criminal element involved with the Panama Bank and the Canadian private bank account. Shame on you Mr. Suleiman.

Now I must explain to the Ministry that I trusted a criminal. I will have egg all over my face. I might even get dismissed from my job for consorting with you!

Good-bye and don't even bother me or the Ministry again.

The Lad is now pissing on Hanna...

Quote:
I will apply for a change of account to the bank.

I am working towards completing the transaction with some one who is ready to assist me with the charges $14.800.00

when i was paying money you never called me a criminal but today you said i am a criminal.

God bless you abundantly for insulting me. If you think i will never be ok because of the blood pressure you inflicted onto me, God is with me.

ibrahim suleiman.

Hanna wants an explanation for Ibby's over-reaction e-mail.

Quote:
Dear Ibrahim Suleiman,

Only criminals are afraid of being arrested and YOU WERE AFRAID of being arrested.
If it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, then it is a DUCK.

If you thought you were going to be arrested, then obviously you are breaking the law and this transaction is ILLEGAL!!!

Good-bye.

Lad wants the Ministry back for some reason. His ramblings are pure ramblings. Nothing makes sense but let's play some more.

Quote:
Dear Hanna ,

Please don't just misconstrued me .

That i said you want them to arrest me was because you knew it before God and man that the ministry didnot execute any contract. You knew it that it is an over invoiced fund which i facilitated with my own idea with the help and supports of some top officials down here as if the ministry executed the said contract. You went as far as seing everything that if they ask KEITH LOVELAD to show them where the contract were executed that he could be able to do that.

This is a DEAL and i have initiated the ministry to assist me get the fund transferred of which i have done all possible things that suppose to have done. I have given the bank all the original certificates for proper verification and they approved it. What else do you want to hear from me . I expected you to use your Godly mind and your age to comprehend every bits of this transaction but you contemptiously refused .

I know what i have gone through in the hospital because of heart failure, High Blodd pressure. But today you are calling me all sort of names. I have handed it over to God.

If i have any rancour against the ministry not you, God knows.

I went as obtaining Loan randomly from people to secure vital documents over this issue and you knew everything about it but today HANNA BARBARA ,you have turned me to be a criminal.

Just because the bank central bank instructed you that I am the only representative they recognized. What is US$14,800.00? to what i have done so far. Just tell me.

I thank God my Doctor has discharged me from hospital today, instructed me to be coming for proper check up today. My Life first.

Do whatever you wish, If i died out of struggling to make ends meet, i am never the first person on earth. I know the cause of my miserable health was because of thinking and the reprehensible attitudes of you to get the ministry convinced about the whole DEAL.

God bless you.

Ibrahim Suleiman.

Hanna slaps the Ibby again...explain why you thought you were about to be arrested!!!

Quote:
Dear Ibrahim Suleiman,

Please quit your child like whining and complaining. If you cannot handle the pressures of a multi-million dollar business transaction then perhaps you should NOT have been involved in the first place.

Our Ministry was told this was a LEGAL deal. Our Ministry was told that YOU were in charge.

You were NOT in charge. You were a guttless, spineless patsy that simply agreed with everything the Panama bank stated. You agreed with everything the central bank stated. You did NOT take charge. You might as well have been a 4 year-old child having his parents tell him what to wear every day before he left the house.

Mr. Loveard had body-guards to protect him in West Africa. He have access to over US$60,000 in cash in his secure briefcase. This money was to cover the expenses on this deal as well as a US$40,000 pay-off to a senior government official in Benin. Do you want him to walk around the street with that much money with-out being protected?

You are an idiot. You had the chance to simply meet with Mr. Loveard and the Central bank and have these funds released. Instead you spilled the information that this transaction was ILLEGAL. Why else would you be afraid of being arrested?

Mr. Suleiman, please explain why you thought you were going to be arrested? You sent this e-mail which rambles on and babbles about nothing. Where is the explanation that says why your were afraid of being arrested? You have NOT told me anything that makes this deal ILLEGAL.

The only conclusion I must make is that YOU are the criminal. You have done something ILLEGAL in this deal that will reflect badly on our Ministry and you are too guttless and spineless to tell us.

We have no interest in deals that are managed by childish petty thieves.

Until you can explain clearly why you believed you were going to be arrested, then we have nothing to discuss.

Lad suddenly has health improvements now that Keith Lovelad has been unable to get a meeting with Konan after 3 straight nights of skyping out at 4am Lad time.

Quote:
Dear Hanna ,

I thank my God that my health has properly improved to better.

Why i told you that i am afraid of being arrested DOESN'T mean in any way that i have done something illegal over this matter.

You said Keith Lovelad is coming with his full body guard and that he works with the embassy.

Why can't i fear as i know very well that the transaction i called the ministry to assist me has nothing absolutely with the ministry , what am saying , that the ministry didnot execute any project. Just very simple for you and the ministry to understand but you people are not seing it in that way. I repeat it is a deal.

I have not done anything that would endanger the ministry's reputations ok.

Please understand it in that way.

I have never since the inception of this transaction insulted you but you keep calling me all sorts of names. No problem i will bear it. Nothing good comes easy that is all i can say.

Diamond is a precious stone and you can't find it so easy. So all the insults you have given to me is accepted.God will help us to claim the fund if the ministry really cares for me.

Thank you.

Ibrahim Suleiman.

Hanna still cannot get a straight answer from Ibby...one more time please.

[quote]Dear Ibrahim Suleima

I will cock you in a bottle and add peper to your eyes while you will die (My lost love Lad...Morgan)
fuck off and never contact me any more get this insult to your entire family (Barrister Philip Nowoke after 9 futile trips to WU)
I don't know how you think they will be liking your asshole (Paul Mbecki - banker Lad)

Last edited by asiaguy on Tue Jan 30, 2007 11:55 am; edited 1 time in total
asiaguy
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 8:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hanna still cannot get a straight answer from Ibby...one more time please.

Quote:
Dear Ibrahim Suleiman,

I TOLD YOU THAT MR. LOVELAD WAS STAYING AS A GUEST OF THE EMBASSY!!! I DID NOT SAY HE WORKED FOR THE EMBASSY!!!

ONE MORE TIME...
WHY WERE YOU AFRAID OF MR. LOVELAD AND HIS BODYGUARDS?
WHY WERE YOU AFRAID OF BEING ARRESTED?

I have asked you this question 3 times and all 3 times you have given an explanation that nobody on this planet can understand.

Explain in clear English that a child can understand.

Lad gives one final attempt...It's not worth reading...LOL!!!

Quote:
Dear Hanna,

Answer to your questions are as follows:

1. Why i am afraid was because i wouldn't like Mr Lovelad and his body guards to start asking me unnecessary questions as i knew very well that the Ministry DIDNOT execute any contract, that it is a deal that i want the ministry to assist me claim the over invoiced fund of $14.3M. Going with Mr Lovelad to the central bank must definitely attract the CBN Governor to find out more details as they don't know him at all rather is only me that they have been dealing with. If the CENTRAL BANK GOVERNOR asked Mr Lovelad to take them to the site of the said executed project, what is he going to tell them? If they asked him why all other payments made by me ibrahim suleiman was not made by Mr Lovelad, what is he going to tell them?
2. That was why i am afraid of being arrested.

I know why you find it difficult to understand was because of the adjective DEAL.

I hope i have made myself very clear to you. Stop seing this transaction as if the ministry practically execute any project down here. That is absolutely NO.

Not minding that the ministry didnot execute any contract, i still went an extra miles to acquire relevant documents backing the ministry up as if they are the true executor of the project.

I am still soliciting the assistance of the ministry to send to me the charges holding the fund to be transferred into the ministry's account, as i am very much sure that with your convinction to the ministry, success is ours. You is the only determinant if this fund could be transferred or not. So do your work effectively.

I wish you the best of luck this xmas.

Ibrahim Suleiman.

Hanna slaps again....

Quote:
Dear Mr. Ibrahim Suleiman.

Therefore, based on your responses, this transaction was illegal. You were posing as someone who had executed a project for the central bank but did NOT execute the project. You were therefore defrauding the Central Bank of millions of dollars.

You told us this transaction was NOT illegal. You told us this transaction was 100% risk free. You told us that FRAUD was NOT involved in anyway. Your explanation indicates that you were trying to DEFRAUD the central bank of millions and use us as accomplices to your crime.

I don't believe your explanation.

Why were we invited to Benin by the central bank governor if they did NOT know us?
The central bank had already approved us as the RIGHTFUL legal owners of the over-invoiced funds. When they did the checking before they awarded us the funds, they would have discovered that our Ministry did NOT complete any projects.
They awarded us the funds. We have the documents from the central bank to prove it.

The central bank invited us to Benin.
They simply wanted us to pay the processing fees. They were NOT going to ask anymore questions and you know it. All the questions would have been asked BEFORE they made us the legal owners of the over-invoiced funds.

Your explanation makes no sense. Your explanation is total bullshit. It is a pack of lies.

What is the real truth Mr. Suleiman?

In the meantime, Keith Lovelad hammers at Konan....this should stir up some Lad shit.

Quote:
Dear Mr. Charles Konan Banny.

I have attached a certificate which clearly indicates that our organization completed project work on behalf of the Central Bank.

I have attached a certificate which clearly indicates that our organization is owed millions for this work.

We would like to make claim on these funds immediately.
We have been involved with a local representative in Benin, Mr. Ibrahim Suleiman. Please note that we have evidence that Mr. Suleiman is of less than reputable character and possibly could be part of a major internation group of criminals (Panama, Canada, Benin) intent on defrauding major banks and organizations.

We are NO longer associated with Mr. Suleiman and would prefer to deal directly with you and your associates at the Central Bank in order to have these funds cleared and sent immediately.

Lad gets an update from Hanna, Keith Lovelad is still sniffing the funds out in Benin...OH-OH, the shit has hit the fan in Benin. I also decide to create panic in Ladland by saying how urgent the situation was. I was even willing to give the Lad an emergency only mobile number (only an answering service on a pre-paid card with free incoming calls...LOL!)

Quote:
Dear Ibrahim Suleiman,

Mr. Lovelad has been trying to contact the Central Bank of West African States to arrange the payment of processing fees for release of the funds.

The Central Bank e-mail account is NOT accepting any e-mails. All e-mails are being returned with the notation that the e-mail account is full. Don't you think it is highly unusual for a bank to NOT be able to communicate with it's customers?

Also, Mr. Lovelad phoned the Central of West African States in Cotonou Benin.
There is no such person as Charles Konan Barry. He does NOT exist in Benin!!!
After discussions with a REAL senior representative of the Central Bank of West African States in Benin, she maintained that they DID NOT pay out on contracts for any infrastructure work in any country. They simply provided loans and account balance services to the Central Banks of individual countries within West Africa. THEY HAVE NO FUNDS ON DEPOSIT!!!

What the hell is going on???
We have documents that clearly state we OWN millions of dollars stuck in West Africa.
We have a document which clearly states approval of this money in the name of our Ministry. WE WANT THIS MONEY!!!

I am now frantic and you must call my personal mobile number. It is xxx xxx xxxx.

I don't want to hear any more bullshit. Just the god-damn truth!!!

Lad calls number...reaches answering service...leaves frantic message, then sends this.

Quote:
Dear Hanna,

Please . I have never lie to you since the inception of this transaction, i wondered why you said you need the god damn truth from me. Does it mean i have not been telling you the truth?

I sent mail to the bank right now and it went through.

Look, you said no name like the central bank governor mr charles banny.

Go and check their website. they always include their website in their mail. So what are you talking about? That person that mr keith loveard met must be a mischievous person. He is never honest in his life.

Look i am a christian and my uncle is a Rev. Father. So i was born into a known christian home ok. You are just saying this because we have not meet me before. No problem i pray the ministry will get this done so that we see one and one.

All the best this christmas seasons.

Ibrahim suleiman.

Well Lad...we did check the website and Konan doesn't work in the Benin office. He works in the Paris France office. Explain how we could have a meeting with Konan last week when he never left Paris?

Quote:
Dear Ibrahim Suleiman,

1.Governor Banny does NOT exist in the Cotonou Benin office. He works out of the Head office in Dakar Senegal. He also works out of Paris France office.
2.The person Mr. Lovelad talked to was Mrs. Aisha Khalib Abu. She was the secretary to Deputy Governor Jamiu Okebe.
3.The Central Bank does NOT pay out on infrastructure projects for ANY West African nation. They provide currency balancing services and co-ordinate IMF/World Bank project money.
4.Mrs. Aisha Khalib Abu has requested that all e-mails relating to this transaction be forwarded to her e-mail account so that the Central Bank of West African States can do a thorough investigation of the matter.
5.I am putting all of the e-mails you sent to us into a central file and I will be sending the entire file to her attention early next week.
6.She has also requested copies of the Central Bank issued documents.
7.She also maintained that the Central Bank has NO affiliation in any way with the Panama Bank, an Ontario Canada private company or any other financial institutions outside of West Africa.
8.She wants all the contact information of the Panama Bank, the Ontario private company bank account information as well as any phone numbers that were given to us during this transaction.
9.The Cental Bank has no account to accept processing fees for any transaction. They DO NOT ACCEPT money for anything. They distribute money to Ecobank, SkyBank and other big retail banks in West Africa.
10.Therefore, we cannot pay them any processing fees. They don't accept processing fees for anything.
Mrs. Aisha Khalib has promised that their security department will investigate our claim immediately after receiving all the documents and forwarded e-mails.

Hopefully, you are telling the truth Mr. Suleiman. I'm sure you don't want the Central Bank of West Africa looking for you and your colleagues.

Ibby panics...wants no part of us. I want it that way because we have a big surprise for Ibby.

Quote:
AS YOU DON'T BELEIVE ME JUST BECAUSE THE BANK DEMANDED MONEY FROM THE MINISTRY, NO PROBLEM.

I KNOW YOU PEOPLE ARE NOT READY TO ASSIST ME.

BYE AND HAVE A NICE DAY.

FORGET ABOUT ME.

GOD WILL COME TO MY RESCUE OK.

I WILL NOT DIE BECAUSE I SPENT PEOPLES FUND IN PURSUIT OF THIS FUND, INSTEAD IT WILL TAKE ME A LITTLE WHILE TO PAY OFFSET ALL THE DEBT I INCURED IN THIS DEAL. Laughing
IBRAHIM SULEIMAN.

After a few sleepless nights due to silly skype outs from Hanna at 4am Lad time...Ibby need not panic...he's not in that much trouble. And there seems to be a REAL $15 million sitting with the Central Bank of West African States in Benin.

Quote:
Dear Ibrahim Suleiman,

Perhaps your eyes are very blurry.
I did NOT say that the central bank demanded payment from us.
I said the central bank does NOT accept processing fees for any transaction.
I said the central bank has asked us to re-send all the communication and documents back to them so that they can investigate the matter thoroughly.

How can you say we are NOT ready to help you?
What did we do wrong?
We protected you and this transaction from the evil wrong doers at the Panama bank.
We exposed the criminals who were in charge of that Ontario private company bank account.
We sent our representative to Cotonou, Benin with a case full of cash to pay the central bank fees.
We are now trying to make payment of the fees and nobody can tell us how to do it?
We are trying to assist you.
We just need to know how to make the payment to pay the processing fees.
The central bank will NOT accept our payment of $14,800.

Therefore, what are these fees for, who gets the fees and how do we pay them?
The Central Bank of West African States doesn't seem to know about our contract.
They don't know about any processing fees.
They don't seem to know who you are either.

This is a complete mystery Mr. Suleiman and you don't seem to have any answers to any of the questions.

Mrs. Aisha Khalib will answer all of the questions next week. Hopefully she will clear all these questions up and we can claim the funds before New Year.

Ibby sends more gibberish but seems a bit nervous about this Mrs. Aisha Khalib Abu. However, he says that we cannot pay the Central Bank directly???? But what about that previous meeting with Konan where we were expected to bring some cash-a-roony? We were allowed to pay them directly at that time. They wouldn't take the meeting.

Quote:
Dear Hanna,

You seemed not to understand the nature of this transaction, this fund in question emanated from over invoiced contract sum of which the original executor of the said contract has since been paid his actual payment and the project commissioned. To a lay man, we are striking a deal in the Ministry where I work, And I have perfected the whole documents relating to the contract in question to bear your Ministry's name of which I had scanned all the documents to you.

I hope you did not make Mrs. Aisha Khalib Abu, to understand that we are striking a deal ? If you want the progress of this transaction and you really want to assist me, do not ever involve a third party in this business.

Please do not communicate to anybody about this transaction, all correspondences should be directed to be so that I will finish what I have started with the Ministry Utilitarian. Thank God you have at last realized that you cannot make any payment direct to the Central Bank rather through me to the inland revenue office of which I will tender the receipt to the Central Bank and a copy of the payment receipt will be forwarded to you as usual.

Please note that if the Ministry doesn't want to assist me, They should give me enough time to raise the processing fee as I have already started suffering over this issue. If they wish to assist me as you stated in your mail, I will speak to a friend that operate domicilliary account (Foreign account ) As you well understood that as a civil servant, I am not allowed to operate a foreign account. If the Ministry want to help, I will provide the foreign account for them to send the fee so that I will proceed to the Inland Revenue Office to make the payment accordingly.

All the payment made earlier was in my name on behalf of the Ministry, so please they should trust me with the fee, I promise that I will NEVER let the Ministry down.

I wish you and the entire Ministry A MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A PROSPEROUS NEW YEAR IN ADVANCE.

Ibrahim Suleiman.

Hanna must slap Ibby again. We had a meeting with the Central Banker Konan...we can pay the Central Bank directly!!! Why were we invited to a meeting if we were not going there to pay the fees?

Quote:

What the HELL are you talking about now?
I have e-mails that state that there WAS A MEETING SET UP WITH THE CENTRAL BANK GOVERNOR!!!

How dare you think that I am stupid.
The Central Bank is NOT a third party.
They were the ones who sent the documents with our Ministry name identified.
They were to PAY the funds.
We will NOT be using a foreign God-damn bank account. That is where all the trouble started last month when you introduced those criminals in Canada and Panama.

Once Mrs. Aisha Khalib investigates this matter next week, we will know who to trust and who NOT to trust.

You have managed to create a monster mess of this transaction. It is competely out of control thanks to you. Mr. Loveard was in Benin two fucking weeks ago with the fees and you REFUSED to acknowledge him. You are still a prime suspect in this mess. You were afraid of being arrested for some mysterious reason.

Let's see what the Central Bank investigators have to say before we agree to your silly plan.

Ibby is tired...he doesn't like being slapped.

Quote:
Dear Hanna,

I don't really know where to start writing but i have to start somewhere.

Look Madam Hanna, Enough is enough of you to stop henceforth using an unmannered words to me. I deserve much respect for you being a learned and aged woman with grand children but you never wanted to appreciate it. You keep using unpleasant words to me forgotten that i am a man for God's sake. Why can't you be courteous and upright in using words. You called me all sorts of snot names just because i seek your hand of assistance in business. I mean is very much unfair of you.

I knew it that you are the impediments i have over this matter because i have by time without number expalin every bits of this transaction to you but you find it difficult to comprehend me. Just because you knew it that without your approval to the ministry that they wouldn't do anything at all, then you take it as an advantage to be insulting me often and off.
Have i ever use an unmannered word to you? Answer me. Have i ever?

You went as saying that, that was how i involved panama bank into this deal. Do i know anything about panama bank before? Have i ever being in canada in my life? Have i ever heard anything about panama bank rather than telling you what the centran bank told me. when you told me that the fund has been recalled back, did i doubted you rather than give me time to find out and that was what i did. So tell me where i have offended you.

Any investigation that you are making with Mrs. Aisha Khalib is none of my business because i have nothing to do with him or her. I have not called her for any business. Now you want to find out nonesense but when i was busy borrowing money from friends and loan you never cares about it. Today just because of $14,800. i have suddenly turned to be an object of verification.

Forget about it, God will not fail me .Yesterday being 25th one of the person i borrowed money from came to my house because the date i gave him to pay back has gone and i never have a dim to offset it a little bit. You are there enjoying yourself and taken good care of your family.

Let me tell you, i have God of vengeance in whatever i do in my life, he must fight for my course ok.

Do you think i don't know your callous plan for me? your plan is to make sure that the fund could not be transferred untill those that gave me money killed me. Then you will claim it , thereby eating up the whole fund. May GOD help you.

All the best in whatever you do in life and God bless you for the whole insult you have given to me.

Ibrahim suleiman.

Slapped again...Ibby takes the blame for this entire ugly situation we are in now.

Quote:
Dear Ibrahim Suleiman,

Just stop your whining about my language.
This business transaction was to be FINISHED weeks ago. You first contacted me on October 22nd...10 WEEKS ago.

Here is what I have been through.

#1. We were told you were in charge. We trusted you. You delivered all the documents and receipts. You did your job.

#2. We then raised some issues about the Panama bank and the Ontario Canada bank account. When we did raise the issues, you told us..."YOU MUST COMPLY."
We did NOT comply and we saved your sorry ass and saved the $14,800 from unscrupulous criminals.

#3. Why was the Central Bank of Benin asking us to deal with these unscrupulous criminals? Who at the Central Bank recommended this transaction be finalized with a group of thieves?

#4. The funds were re-called to the Central Bank in Cotonou and WE WERE INVITED BY THE CENTRAL BANK TO COTONOU TO FINALIZE THE DEAL. We sent our representative and the bank then refused to meet with us. YOU REFUSED TO MEET WITH MR. LOVELAD TOO. That trip cost our Ministry over US$8,000!!!

#5. You then tell us you were afraid of being arrested??? What the hell is that all about??? How could Mr. Lovelad possibly have YOU arrested??? You still have NOT explained how this deal could possibly get you arrested.

#6. We are now being told that YOU must receive the payment so that you can deliver it to Inland Revenue in Benin. Why are they suddenly NOW INVOLVED? What happened to the bank invitation from the Central Governor? All of a sudden the transaction method has changed??? These funds are like a ghost. Everytime we think we are close to getting this deal done, the money suddenly moves to another country or another government division decides that THEY ARE NOW IN CHARGE!!!

#7. You told us that these funds were an "overpayment that was never claimed." Now you are telling us that these funds are NOT AN OVERPAYMENT THAT WAS NEVER CLAIMED. YOU ARE TELLING US THAT THE CONTRACT WAS PAID!!!
Just what the hell are these funds Mr. Suleiman? Everytime we get close to them, they suddenly disappear, move or change their designation.

#8. You have the nerve to complain about my language...I am a woman of God and even God would lose his temper at your idiot stupidity and tall tales.

We will await Mr. Khalib to tell us if the documents that you sent are REAL or FAKES. If they are REAL, then we will be happy to send you the $14,800 to get these long lost ghostly funds released to our Ministry. We will happily fly you to Michigan and hold a big celebration in your honour and present you with your share of the money. We will do all of this at our expense.

We will be sending the complete file to Mrs. Khalib on Friday of this week. Mr. Lovelad is flying from Acura Ghana on Thursday to meet with Mrs. Khalib. If you would like to join him in the meeting with Mrs. Khalib, it would be a wonderful opportunity to clear you name, finish the transaction and collect your fees.

Ibby has had enough...

Quote:
WHEN YOU ARE THROUGH WITH YOUR INVESTIGATION, GET BACK TO ME. THANKS,

IBRAHIM SULEIMAN.

Now the big fun...The Central Bank of West African States has a fund available. We wouldn't have found it if not for Ibby!!!

Quote:

I have some wonderful news.
Mrs. Aisha Khalib Abu has spoken to Mr. Lovelad by phone last night.
We have arranged for the transfer of the millions from the Central Bank of West African States Cotonou Benin to our Ministry account in Michigan.
Mr. Lovelad was told to transfer the US$14,800 to an account at Ecobank in Cotonou, Benin.
Mrs. Aisha Khalib Abu was given permission to release the funds by the Central Bank Governor. The money is to be used for charitable work inside West Africa. The Central Bank will release the funds to our Ministry immediately after the wire transfer arrives in the Ecobank account.

I am preparing a Citigrouper wire transfer certificate now and will be executing the transfer later today.

I sincerely apologize for doubting you and your efforts.
Perhaps it is time for you to make arrangements for your USA visa. You will definitely be part of our celebrations. We have decided to name the charitable actions in West Africa after you. Hopefully, this action will enact your forgiveness towards our Ministry.

Hopefully, you can agree to be a director of the funds and help execute the charitable actions within the Benin community.

One more time and this time with a copy of the Citigrouper Bank TT receipt showing that Mrs. Aisha Khalib Abu got our $14,800. That should wake Ibby up...LOL!

Quote:

I did not hear from you yesterday after I offered my sincere aplogies. Mr. Lovelad has instructed me to make the following transfer to Mrs. Aisha Khalib Abu at the Central Bank. She will release the $14+ million very quickly.

Here is a copy of the TT receipt I obtained from Citigrouper Bank after making the transfer.

Hopefully you will contact me as soon as possible. We need to make arrangements to have you as our guest in Deaddeer Michigan. We would like to offer a small celebration in your honor.

More tales of hard luck from Ibby...his kid died in a fatal motor accident. But...the scam must go on.

Quote:
Hi Hanna,

Look why you have not heard from me since was that my son died in fatal motor accident.

I have jst finished the burial yesterday. It has not been easy for me.

Who told you to make payment to Ecobank? You have just taken a selfish interest which you must have to regret at last. My hands are not there and i have nothing to do with such payment to an unknown bank to me.

I told you since on what to do but you never wanted to listen to me.

Thank God the fund $14.3M is still intact with the CENTRAL BANK DOWN HERE.

So you can go to hell with Mrs. Aisha Khalib as you think i am foolish for all that i told you.

After your payment to ECOBANK , how far? have you seen the fund. I am in maximum control over the fund $14.3M OK.

I am looking for a reliable hand that will help me claim what God has kept for me, not like somebody like you.

Now you have not seen the fund and you foolishly went and make the payment to whom i don't know and to whom CENTRAL BANK NEVER RECOGNISED.

I repeat go to hell for you will never claim the fund untill you recall whatever you paid to ECOBANK AND KEEP TO MY INSTRUCTIONS.

You are lucky for i am in pains over the death of my son, i would have said alot to you but let me hold it like this.

Ibrahim Suleiman.

Hanna is more concerned about Ibby's emotional well-being. BUT Hanna also let's Ibby know that the fund is real and confirms that Mrs. Aisha Khalib Abu chopped his dolla!

Quote:
Dear Ibrahim Suleiman,

My deepest sympathies to you and your family.
There is nothing more devasting than losing a child.
I will pray for you and your family.

What are you talking about?
We already sent the $14,800 fee to Mrs. Aisha Khalib. We are sure it was a bribe payment to her but she delivered as promised.
There was a fund of $15 million set aside by the Central Bank for fresh water treatment projects in West Africa. We promised to use the money in Benin, Ghana and Nigeria to build water re-cycling projects.

Mrs. Khalib wanted me to ask you how you knew about this fund?

We already received the first $2 million from the Central Bank.
It arrived in our account on January 2nd at 7 PM Michigan time.
We are using the funds now for an emergency relief effort in Somalia. We will be using the whole $15 million in the next 3 years.

Mrs. Aisha Khalib told us the fund that you mention does NOT exist in the Central Bank. She knows nothing about it and thinks it is a figment of your immagination. She asked Mr. Loveard if we sent you any money. He said you were NOT sent any money. She told us it was a good thing that we did NOT send you money since nobody at the Central Bank knows who you are. Your fund does NOT exist within the Central Bank of West African States.

Perhaps you better check on your fund. I think it has disappeared. It is definitely NOT showing up on the Central Bank computer data base. It just does not exist.

Anyway, thanks for the introduction to this deal. We are in the process of doing good deeds with the money. Mrs. Khalib suggests that you visit the Central Bank in Benin. She would like to meet you and discuss the fund you mention.

Ibby doesn't like that his dolla chopeed....

Quote:
Dear Hanna,

Thanks for your concern over the death of my son.

Look i don't know what you are talking about. I called you for a business transaction and i have done everything regarding the transfer, documents and other things. Today you went as contacting whom i don't know and at last only God knows what you are passing through with that person. What stops her from contacting you for a long time . I repeat you will cry at last as i have turned to be a fool over this issue. Someone you never know before, at the verge of what i called the ministry for , she now started ripping you off.

What i want you to do is to go to your bank citi bank and pull some fund out of the $2million dollars sent to you ok.

You said nobody knows me in the central bank but she told you that what i did was genue, the documents you sent to her for verification. she confirmed it .

Look you are doomed and i still assure you that you will NEVER claim the fund.Taker it ot leave it you will return back to me once you find out the truth. look at you saying that my fund must have disappeared from the bank. I know you are out of your senses but i know you will later come back to normal senses but that shopuld after that person must have reap you off.

I never mentioned ECOBANK to you since i called you for this transaction. Have i? All of a sudden ECOBANK entered. I am laughing on what is going on with you and that bloody liar over there.

Don't worry you will see it after you must have spent the whole of the ministrys fund.

Bye for now.

Ibrahim suleiman.

Ibby's relaxed attitude towards the chopped dolla is short lived. Hanna's "emergency only" SIM card begins to fill with warnings about Mrs. Aisha Khalib Abu.

Then this....

Quote:
Hi Hanna,

Mrs. Khalib must be a rogue.

Mark my words.

You never have any business with her and she has diverted you to her own private business. I never tell you anything like water project but today you have changed because of an uknown person to you.

you will cry at last.

Remain blessed for you have fallen into a den.

Ibrahim suleiman.

More calls on the answering service. More begging to deal with him and him alone.

Hanna responds to Ibby's emotional voice messages by e-mail.

Quote:

The death of your son has obviously effected you emotionally.
You have had a very tough time with your hospitalization for high blood pressure and the sudden, tragic death of your son.

Please go home and console your family, take a rest and relax.
You are ranting like a crazy fool.

We have $15 million and it will be used in memory of your late son.

More begging crying voicemails of warning arrive. Begs to please return his calls and "we must converse immediately."

Then...begging by mail...

Quote:
Dear Hanna,

Look i have to find out what is going on, this is because i wondered why you should go on and claim $2million dollars without my consent,

I don't like the way you are following this transaction without my approval. Do onto people as you would like others do onto you ok.

You knows my condition down here that i am living in penulry with my family. This transaction is a transaction of my life, now you want to cut me off the transaction upon all that i did to make this a reality. Where do you want me to get money to take care of my family especially now that i lost my child. Is unfair. i mean is unfair.

Look discuss with the ministry right now for you to send my own share of the $2million dollars. you knows my share there. you knows my percentage over it. Oh my God, why HANNA ans the ministry should treat me with negligence. Is it because i am a poor man?

Well i am waiting for my own share of the $2million dollars right away.

Let me know your discussion with the ministry before i will send you information on how to make the payment to me either through the western union or i would be able to get a domicilliary account for you to send mine without delay or else consider yourself of killing Ibrahim suleiman. I am damn serious with this ok. I wondered why you should treat me like this.

Look what wrong have i done to you neither to the ministry? Answer this.

YOU NEGLECTED ME SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!! OH MY GOD WHY THIS TO ME. I TRUSTED YOU BUT YOU BETRAYED ME HAANA. IS UNFAIR. JUST MELODY MY HEART BY ENSURING MY SHARE OF THE $2MILLION DOLLARS IS SENT TO ME DOWN HERE. I USE GOD OF HEAVEN TO PLEAD YOU OVER THIS MATTER.

Ibrahim suleiman

Ibby leaves 5 more voicemails. He is biting his lips trying to get some of the first installment of the $2 million.

Then more emotional mail pleading for cash...

Quote:
Dear Hanna,

Yes what you said about my health and the death of my son is true.

I am very much confused because what befall on me was indeed a heavy blow on me , couple with what you did by neglecting me to claim our fund without my consent.

I mean i am a human being, i have to be worried and touched.

Just get ready to send my share of the $2million dollars to me without delay. That is the only good thing you will do for me to put back senses and life to me.

I cares for your concern over what happened to me.

Ibrahim suleiman.

More voicemails then another pleading, crying e-mail.

Quote:
Dear Hanna,

Please why i am so much worried was that you knows my condition down here.

Where do you want me to start with? is it about the whole bill waiting for me in the hospital.

is it the charges over the death of my son, whom i sent to the hospital and died on my hands. where do you want me to start?

Please i need my own share of the $2million dollars right away put back life in me.

ibrahim suleiman..

Finally Hanna responds after 3 days....

Quote:

Please go home and console your family.
Your emotional state is not good right now.
We promise to reward you once the full $15 million arrives.
We will have you as our guest in Michigan and have a celebration in your honour.
We will gladly give you your share at that time.

Now please take care of your family.
Your late son would want you to put family ahead of money so soon after his death.

Ibby leaves 6 crying voicemails...
Hanna responds by e-mail.

Quote:

Please stop this begging. It is below your noble character.
We did not neglect you.
We did NOT need your permission.

You refused to go with Mr. Lovelad to meet with the Central Bank.
If you had gone with Mr. Lovelad, you would have been part of the transaction.
As it stands, your fund is probably still available at the Central Bank.
We don't think that the fund we claimed was YOUR fund.

You should visit with Mrs. Aisha Khalib Abu at the Central Bank. Have Mr. Konan Banny, your contact at the Central Bank set up a meeting with her. Perhaps you can claim the entire $14.3 million of your fund for yourself.

We are extremely happy with the outcome of Mr. Lovelad's work and we are busy planning goodwill projects within West Africa.

As a goodwill gesture we have set up the Ibrahim Suleiman Foundation. That foundation will be utilizing $1 million of the $2 million for fresh water treatment in villages in Benin. Your name will be famous in every village as a goodwill ambassador.

Please give me your late son's name. We will be happy to create a foundation in his name in order to make his life after death worthwhile.

Now please console your family. You are needed at home right now.

More whiny voicemails. He never gets a call back so he sends this...

Quote:
Dear Hanna,

why this to me. so does it mean the ministry will not send me ny money for me use and take good care of my remaining family? please i will not stop pleading as i am desperately in need of assistance from the ministry.

Kindly contact the ministry's board right away and discuss with them on my behalf. What i find out was that the fund they transferred was that of mine that i made a mistake in my proposal calling it an over invoiced fund and the figure therein ok.

If i am not right this couldn't have happened, if i didnot contact on behalf of the ministry this couldn;t have happened. You people are christians and let us behave christ like.

My sons name is Mohammed Ibrahim.

regards,

Ibrahim suleiman.

More whiny calls to Hanna then Ibby takes a run at the evil lawyer Keith Lovelad...

Quote:
Dear Keith Lovelad,

Good day !!!

Happy new year !!!!

You will be amazed hearing from me as we never met before.
My name is Mr Ibrahim Suleiman, I am the man that introduced the Ministry Utilitarian Goodwill undertaking for the transfer of the fund which the central bank of west african state has already transferred $2million dollars to them. That is a good news.

Yes your efforts towrads this offer cannot be over emphasised with my family and the ministry. I really aprreciate your Godly efforts.

My problem now is that since the transfer was made, the ministry has refused out of contempt to compensate a little as i know the whole fund has not being transferred.

I lost my son last year of which the hospital bill has not being paid.

I borrowed money from people over this transaction and has not being paid. All these is on my neck.

I had High Blood pressure for a long time of which the bill has accumulated to a large extent. I need help.

Please i need your assistance to get the ministry convinced for my compensation. I need like $100.000.USD to offset the debt on my neck.

I got your email address from HANNA BARBARA.

Take care and remain blessed till i hear from you to put life back to me.

Ibrahim suleiman.

Keith responds in kind...well not exactly in kind...

Quote:
Dear Ibrahim Suleiman,

Please stop communicating with me.
The reason we did not meet before is because you refused to meet me.
I was in Benin twice last month and both times you vanished like a ghost.
You were spcifically invited to travel with me to a meeting with the Central Bank of West African States in mid December.
After hours and hours of travel time, I was told by Hanna Joan Barbara, the Ministry treasurer that the meeting was canceled. I also understand that you accused me of try to have you arrested!!!

You were forgiven and invited a second time to a meeting with the Central Bank of West African States. Once again you refused. I traveled to the bank headquarters without you. When I arrived I mentioned your name and nobody knew who your were. Thanks be to God that Mrs. Aisha Khalib Abu recognized me in the lobby from a social engagement the night before.

She kindly agreed to meet with me. When I showed her the documents relating to your transaction she was flabberghasted. She did not know who you were. She told me that it was doubtful that the fund existed.

She mentioned that the Central Bank was looking for a charitable project team to execute a "improved quality of life" fund sponsored by the Central Bank of West African States and the World Health Organization. She offered our Ministry the chance to execute that $15 million fund. I eagerly accepted.

So my good sir.
I am more than willing to reward you with a counterfiet US$100 bill the next time I am in Benin. Don't worry, I will call you when I arrive. I have your mobile phone number.

With regards to thanking you for introducing me to the Central Bank of West African States I will happily reward you by introducing your asshole to the toe of my cowboy boot.

I received a very hansome 12.5% commission from the Ministry. I am sharing it with Mrs. Aisha Khalib. Mrs. Aisha Khalib and I have a very special arrangement and a very special relationship. She is a very exciting exotic sexy black woman. She and I will share in the spoils. I would suggest that you keep your ass out of these affairs. It will not be beneficial to you at all to disclose these facts to anyone. I have some very senior contacts in Benin and I can make your terrible life even more miserable.
It will look like suicide when your gone.

My suggestion to you is to concentrate on collecting your $14 million fund. I am sure it is still available. Where you will find your fund is a mystery. Nobody at the Central Bank knows you. I doubt you are anything more than a cheat and a charlitan. I doubt you are not even capable of shining my shoes or washing Mrs. Aisha's Khalibs Mercedes Benz.

Good luck.
Piss Off
Keep your mouth shut

Hanna receives many more URGENT voicemails then tries to console Ibby...well not quite console Ibby.

Quote:

I am very tired of listening to my voicemails and opening my email and finding a message from you time stamped every 10 minutes.

The funds we claimed are NOT your funds. Your funds are probably still with the Central Bank.

PLEASE GO HOME AND CONSOLE YOUR FAMILY.

We said we would reward you and as people of God we are truthful in our statements. As soon as the full $15 million arrives, I will contact you. Please trust me on this situation.

More frantic crying begging voicemails...Hanna consoles Ibby via e-mail.

Quote:

I have some very good news for you.
The Ministry Utilitarian Goodwill Undertaking has officially approved the Mohammed Ibrahim Memorial Fund. This means that your son will have his life memorialized with 2 fresh water treatment projects.
The first project will take place in Cote d'Ivore. $1 million of the total $2 million will be spent making sure that 3 villages have fresh, clean drinking water.
The second project will take place in Nigeria. The second million will be spent making sure that 5 villages have fresh clean drinking water for the rest of their lives.

All this will happen in your sons name. This is the best way to thank you for your efforts and make sure that your sons short time on this earth is rewarded. It is the least we can do for you right now.

Please tell your family. I am sure they will be very pleased.

Ibby seems pleased that his son will have immortality. However WHAT ABOUT THE CASH???

Quote:
Dear Hanna,

Yes my family is very pleased for what you said .

For me to be very happy indeed, and for me and my family to be happy is for you people to send me some money to take good care of my family. I have alot of school fees to pay for my children, those people that lent me money in processing the documents i sent to you were at my neck since last year, i have to pay them to have my life free.

Look understand my problems right now.

I will write keith loveard right now to plead him for understanding.

Is only you that i am counting on for reward at least for introducing the ministry in a very good venture.

Thanks,

Ibrahim suleiman.

Ibby has already contacted the evil lawyer Keith Lovelad. He never told Hanna that before. He tries again with Keith Lovelad and this time plays the "man to man" card.

Quote:
Dear Keith,

The fund that i introduced the ministry is exactly what they claimed, it was because i called it an overpayment fund instead of charitable fund.

I have explained details to HANNA .

Please treat me man to man affairs.

Can i have your mobile phone?

Good day!!

Ibrahim suleiman.

Keith wants no part of Ibby...he slaps the shit out of Ibby, then throws Ibby back to Hanna.
Ibby is still leaving 4 messages a day on Hanna's anwering machine so Hanna is a dead end.

Quote:
Dear Ibrahim Suleiman,

I was expecting your communication.
I knew you had trouble reading and understanding the phrase, "please stop communicating with me."

I received a healthy $250,000 bonus for delivering the $2 million to the Ministry.
In 10 days I will receive another $125,000 bonus when Mrs. Aisha Khalib transfers another $1 million to the Ministry.
Every month for the next 12 months I will receive $125,000.

If you had joined me in the meetings, your share would have been realized. Just think about it. Every month for 14 months you could have received at least $60,000 Unites States dollars. Every single month another deposit into your bank account. You could sit on your lazy ass and know that you could live like a KING!!!

That's is what I am going to do. I am going to live like a King with my Queen, Mrs. Aisha Khalib Abu.

I am not really sure how sick you were but I would have to be DEAD not to show up for a meeting that guaranteed me $50,000 United States dollars every month for the next 14 months.

I other words, I think you are a lying fucking bastard. You were not sick. You were afraid that I was going to expose you to the Central Bank as a cheat and a criminal.

You were wrong. I was going to present you as my partner in this transaction.

Perhaps I am being too hard on you.
I forgive you but I'm keeping all my hard earned money. You had your chance. You fucked up your chance. You live with the consequences.

You have received the greatest lesson in life. It is far more valuable than any money. The lesson is that you must earn your share of the money. If you work hard, you will be rewarded. If you sit on your lazy ass and do nothing, you get nothing. Learn from your mistakes. Pray to God to give you the strength to recover. It will make you stronger as a man and stronger as a person.

Please contact Mrs Hanna Barbara. I know that she has US$1.75 million of the Central Banks funds sitting in the Ministry account. Please beg for her forgiveness. Perhaps she will be able to offer you a share of the Ministry money.

Ibby must beg the evil Keith Lovelad and this time he admits everything he did wrong...

Quote:
Dear Keith Lovelad,

How are you doing today? Hope ok.

Please i admitted being guilty right from the day i contacted you.
Consider me as your fellow man, Let us understand ourselves for we are men and not women.

What i would like you to do for me is to help me my dear brother to communicate HANNA BARBARA to assist me the little she can.

I am the person that called the ministry for this offer, not it has come to pass. Please i need your fatherly help as much as you can.

Dear brother, if i tell you how much i have spent over this offer, you will have mercy on me and i got the whole money through borrowing from friends and and finance companies.
please don't be too hard and harsh on me as it touches me so much.

You can help me as much as you can, i lost my son in an autor crash last year, the hospital bill is still accumulating for me. .

Happy new year!!!!!!!!!

Now i am in LAGOS STATE -NIGERIA. A friend called me to come and look for an auditing job in one company here in Nigeria. Laughing

Take care,

Ibrahim suleiman.

Keith responds to Ibby...

Quote:
Dear Ibrahim Suleiman,

You are forgetting one very important detail to the entire adventure.
Why are you not collecting your $14 million dollar fund?

You say you borrowed money from friends and a finance company to complete this deal but you borrowed that money for the "contract overpayment" fund. You did not borrow money to assist me in the claim for the "improvement of life" fund.

Therefore, there is a difference my friend. I claimed the "quality of life" fund on behalf of the Ministry on my own. I spent over US$60,000 on airfare, hotels, expenses and bank charges claiming the "quality of life" fund.

The Ministry re-imbursed me for my expenses.

I am sure if you claim the "contract overpayment" fund, then offer 50% to the Ministry, they will be happy to re-imburse you for your expenses.

The big difference between you and me Mr. Suleiman is that I work hard, pay my way and get rewarded. You, on the other hand, sit on your lazy ass, want others to pay your way in life, then ask for a share of the rewards from other people's efforts.

So, if you would like me to treat you on a "man to man" basis, I suggest that you become a man. As far as I'm concerned you are below a WOMAN. You are a crying little girl.

At least a crying little girl can change her ways before she grows up. Unfortunately it is too late for you. You are already too old to change your ways. You are doomed to be a crying little girl for the rest of your life.

More crying voicemails to Hanna....never ever returned...then this...

Quote:
Dear Hanna,

please my heart bleeds if you can't help me the little you can at this time of adversity on me. Look life is an early morning vapour that vanishes away when the sun rises. I wondered why you wouldn't like to assist me in time of need. Even if you doesn't know me for the very first time and i come to you for a help wouldn't you?

My dear Hanna, you are the treasurer of the ministry, if you cares to help me you will without stress but notwithstanding if you can't out of contempt. I will forget about it entirely because i can't kill myself.

My heart tells me to let you know that i am in need of help and you are in position to help me.

If there is any way for me to amend the documents to tally to what you said i will do it but noway.

God speak to hanna to help me.

Ibrahim suleiman.

Hanna reasons with Ibby...

Quote:
Dear Ibrahim Suleiman,

I am very surprised that you continue to maintain that this is the same fund. Also, I am very surprised that you are ignoring your family after the untimely death of your son. Your family is far more important at this stage. I have already told you we will reward you for the introduction to the bank once the full amount arrives in our Ministry account.

In the mean time, this is what I will do for you.

Please provide the documentation which illustrates that you made a mistake when you first propositioned our Ministry. Please provide a revised document from the Central Bank of West African States which applies to our Goodwill Fund for West African States.
That way I can take up your cause at the next Ministry Board Meeting.
I am sure that Mr. Keith Lovelad, the man you refused to meet, will also take your side of the story. He would not have discovered this Goodwill fund if not for your help.

The next Ministry Utilitarian Goodwill Undertaking (MUGU) is scheduled for February 22nd. Hopefully you can provide the revised documentation before that date.

Ibby leaves a story on 6 voicemails 2 minutes long each... Laughing The voicemail box keeps cutting him off in the middle of his pleading story... Laughing

Quote:

What you are presenting as facts may not be facts.
You say that the fund we claimed was YOUR fund but that YOU made a mistake.
You must contact the Central Bank and retrieve a document that states that the fund you presented to us was NOT a contract overbilling but rather a "life improvement" fund for the West African States.

I cannot possibly take your side of the story unless I have the documentation to back up the story.

Mr. Lovelad feels that he discovered this NEW fund at the Central Bank after discussions with Mrs. Aisha Kalib Abu, the senior bank official.

Therefore, we believe that we claimed a DIFFERENT fund.

As I stated before, we will reward you after the entire $15 million is delivered. We will be accepting $1 million per month for the next 13 months. You can expect your reward early in 2008.

Why are you asking for Mrs. Aisha Kalib Abu's contact information. You told me that you had senior contacts at the Central Bank. Your contacts should be able to find her contact information.

Mr. Loveard dealt directly with her. I did not meet her. He has her contact information.
His e-mail address is xxxxxxxx.
He can also be reached through our Ministry skype account as kloveard on the skype search engine.

I can give you his personal mobile phone number but I really don't think he wants to talk to you. He was very upset when you refused to join him on his visit to the Central Bank. He was very embarrassed when nobody at the Central Bank knew who you were.

Mr. Loveards personal friend in Cotonou is the United States Ambassador to Benin. He has no other contacts their in Benin. He is very well known with the United Nations office in Benin too.

I will ask if he would like to talk to you.

Another story from Ibby via voicemail. Something about WE CLAIMED HIS FUND again. Hanna responds via e-mail....

Quote:

While I understand your plight, it is very difficult for me to reward you at this time.
First of all we are very sure that the fund we claimed was NOT the same fund as you presented to us.
Therefore, how can we reward you when we found this "improvement of life" fund on our own?
Mr. Lovelad made two trips to Benin. Those trips were very expensive. Mr. Lovelad gave us invoices totalling US$26,000 in airfare, hotels and other expenses. We also had to deliver a US$14,800 transfer to Mrs. Aisha Khalib Abu in order to secure the funds. We then had to secure a "taxation dispensation" certificate from the United States Department of Internal Revenue so that we would not have to pay the 28% tax on the US$2 million. That certificate cost us over US$11,000 in legal fees.

The US$2 million is on its way to our project coordinators in West Africa. Mrs. Karen Ojo Simpsowai will be heading up the Cote D'Ivore project and Mr. Frank Senbeens will be heading up the Nigeria project.

The only way I can take up you cause is for you to prove that the fund we claimed was really the same fund that you originally presented to us. You must provide a similar document as last time but it must clearly state that the fund was an "improvement of life" fund not an "overpayment of contract" fund.

I must have this document in order to retrieve any large sized reward at this time. Once again, our Ministry will reward you once the full amount of the $15 million arrives. We can set aside at least $10,000 for you at that time.

Ibby calls and begs, and begs and cries, and cries, and pleads and pleads and makes Hanna laugh out loud everytime she hears the voicemails... Laughing Laughing Laughing

Hanna just cannot help poor Ibby...

Quote:
Dear Ibrahim Suleiman,

I cannot believe that you as a noble, educated, high standing member of you community would resort to begging for money.

Why are you begging?
When this transaction started you self assured, positive and living by the motto "success is ours."

Now you are a mere shell of a man, begging like a homeless child in the street for money.

What happened? Why are you not continuing with your actions to secure your $14 million dollar fund? Why are you not simply contacting the Central Bank of West African States to secure your overpayment fund.

You are now making me very happy that we discovered this alternative fund. Having a spineless begging child as a business partner during the final stages of securing the fund you presented to us is not very comforting.

Please Ibrahim Suleiman, get your dignity back. Act like a real man and go after your dreams. Go and get your $14 million from the Central Bank of West African States.

If I could help you I would help you. You told me you made a mistake on the identification of the fund you presented to our Ministry. Why are you not proving your case? Are you now admitting that the fund you presented to us was a scam???
Are you admitting that you lied to us during the entire transaction? Are you admitting to us that you lied when you said you made a mistake and that the fund we claimed was the same fund?

Please explain yourself. I am losing trust in you the more you beg.

Also, the entire $2 million is now back in West Africa. $1 million is with our project manager in Cote d'Ivore and the other million is in Nigeria.

How can I pay you when the $2 million is no longer at my fingertips?
What paperwork am I to use to secure a payment to you?
I cannot simply go to our accountants and say pay Mr. Ibrahim Suleiman because we feel sorry for him. I must have some type of invoice to secure any money over $50.

I told you we would reward you with $10,000 out of the goodness of our heart once the final payment of the $15 million arrives

Ibby calls some more then sends this....

Quote:
Dear Hanna,

Yes i am begging like a child because i know what i am passing through. Are you waiting to hear that those that gave me loan has put me in the jail. Yesterday one of them threatened me on phone that my days are numbered. Do you want them to hang me?

I have to be pleading you because i know you are in postion to come to my aid. I can only get my dignity back if i offset my debt. How can i have my dignity having debt on my neck? No is not possible.

My dear Hanna, don't ever mention scam in this matter, we have never mentioned that since the inception of this transaction, not now that the fund has fianally hits your account. I hate that word scam. So don't put more salt into my injury.

I have contacted Mr Keith Loveard and he told me to keep pleading you that you are in right position to assist me that he can now understood my critical conditions. He was very sorry for me.

Please help me with $100,000.00, it will offset the whole of my debt.

ibrahim suleiman.

Hanna wants Ibby to go and get HIS FUND....Quit bugging the Ministry unless he can prove the funds are one and the same.

Quote:
Dear Ibrahim Suleiman,

What is the situation on YOUR fund?
Why are you worrying about $100,000 when you have $14 million to collect?

Please stop begging.
You know I cannot simply send you $100,000 without some type of documentation.
I already told you that our accountants need an invoice to release $50.

Please help yourself Mr. Suleiman. I cannot help you.

Ibby appears to give up.
He leaves only 4 crying mails....then sends this.

Quote:
Dear Hanna,

ok no problem. You can eat up the whole fund.

I have pleaded you like a child and you still doesn't want to help me.

I have handed it over to God of vengeance.

Don't border to communicate me any longer. Eat the whole fund and lets see in Heaven.

Bye.

Ibrahim suleiman

Hanna doesn't think God will punish the Ministry for cutting Ibby out of the deal and tells him...

Quote:
Dear Ibrahim Suleiman,

God is definitely on our side.
Our Ministry is doing nothing but good deeds with this money.
We will be rewarded at the gates of heaven.

I spoke to Keith Loveard.
He is willing to help you obtain your fund from the Central Bank.
For some reason he feels that you deserve this help.
He is willing to come to Benin again to meet with you.
Please contact him.

Ibby backs down again. He doesn't want to make Hanna angry every again. He is like silly putty... Laughing

Quote:
Dear Hanna,
Who is threatening you?

I will never threaten any one in my life.

I have only said you should EAT the whole fund and have the WORLD on your hands ok.

Please have the fund and let it be that you have cheated a black man called ibrahim suleiman. I have no regret but then GOD of vengeance will take absolute control of my efforts ok.

Your plan is for those that gave me loan to put me in jail, yes of course one of them tendered a letter from the HIGH COURT to me that i should report there by friday, God will not allow me to be in jail.

Look forget about me and enjoy the fund. I will be glad if you didnot reply me again.

I regreted knowing you and investing huge money on what i at last reaped nothing.

Let me tell you i have CHRIST.

ibrahim suleiman

Hanna doesn't want Ibby to be TOO upset. Hanna needs him for the next phase of Hanna's plan. Ibby will get contacted by Frank Senbeens and be told that he knows where the project money is located. He knows Ibby has been burned by the Ministry and Frank has discovered that he's about to be fired by Keith Lovelad. Frank Senbeens needs someone to come and get the cash out of Benin.

Quote:

Why are you acting this way?
I have told you repeatedly that our Ministry will reward you once we receive the entire "quality of life" fund.

Why do you feel so cheated?
We gave you every opportunity to state your case.
We asked you to simply supply a document that indicated that you made a mistake on the identity/name of the fund you wanted us to claim. You were unable to supply that information. If you were able to supply that information, we were happy to offer you a reward immediately. As it stands you are representing yourself as a liar and a cheat.

We are not eating the fund. We are using it to create a better life for people all over West Africa. For some reason your selfish attitude precludes you from accepting that. You seem to be centred on yourself rather than the less fortunate. You have a computer. You have a house. You have a family. You have more than most of your countrymen and yet you want money that clearly does not belong to you.

You ask for US$100,000. That is ridiculous. What have you done to deserve that kind of reward? Why can you not accept that your son's name will live on and on? We are using your son's name in our good deeds. Is that not good enough for you?

You are a selfish, self centred human being. You do not have Christ. You have the anti-Christ running through your blood. You want to deface your innocent son's short life with self centered monetary gratification. You are a sinner. If you go to jail then so be it. You deserve jail for your self centered attitude. Over $15 million will be used to create a better life for the poor, less fortunate of your region. Most of it will be executed in your son's name. Your son will have a great legacy. You will be considered a selfish prick!

Mr. Loveard will be in Benin next week. He is sorting the next payment to our Ministry from the Central Bank of West African States. I have sent Mr. Loveard your passport photo. He will recognize you from that photo. I suggest you meet with him. He will help you claim your contract overpayment fund from the Central Bank. You will thus be a selfish, Godless millionaire. You can listen to devil music, have sex with AIDS infested prostitutues, dress like a Los Angeles gangster and live happily ever after for a very short time. Then you can spend the afterlife in hell.

Please adjust your attitude or be forever damned in the afterlife.

Ibby calls and leaves another long winded story on voicemail. He is crying that he knows that this is the same fund. Unfortunately he must tell the story in 2 minute intervals because the answering machine keeps cutting him off... Laughing

Ibby gives Keith Lovelad one more shot using the "man to man" logic again.

Quote:
Dear Keith Lovelad,

You must help me as a man. My family depeds on me and I cannot help. It makes me feel less like of a man and I need you to give compashun to this situatioh in a man to man sensibitily. Send me what you can or I can meet you to discuss or give me your phone number for a man to man talk about responsibilities of men. Mrs Hanna is blocked by the Ministry but you are free of the walls and can easily give me the share that as man you think I deserve. AND you know I deserve something for you success in claiming the fund.

asiaguy
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 12:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Keith Lovelad lets loose on poor Ibby...

Quote:
Dear Ibrahim Suleiman,

You have not provided one single document to prove that the fund we claimed was your fund.

How on earth can you state that a "quality of life" fund which was sponsored by the United Nations, the World Bank and the International Monetary Fund is a "contract overpayment fund?"

One fund is for the good of mankind (quality of life), and the other is for the benefit of ONE SINGLE PERSON!!! (contract overpayment).

Are you telling me that the United Nations, World Bank and International Monetary Fund all gave money to the beneficiary of a "contract overpayment" deal? If you ARE telling me that then I will call you a "crying little girl liar."

I am sick and tired of doing all the work, negotiating deals and then having others request a share in the rewards. You are not the only one trying to get a share of the rewards.

We have moved our "fresh water project" originally scheduled for Nigeria to Benin. Now some fucking prick in Nigeria wants us to pay a "penalty clause" because he maintains he hired a bunch of workers to start the project. Upon later investigation I discovered that the Nigerian company responsible for the workers had not hired ONE single worker. This gentleman was simply trying to rip us off.

Mr. Suleiman I am sorry.
I wish I could help you but I cannot.

My only suggestion is that you meet with me on my next visit to Benin.� At that time I will be happy to meet�with you again at the Central Bank of West African�States.� I will help you obtain your�$14+ million fund from the bank if it is still available.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic