SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

George Bush & the Village People

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 10:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
it's time for Brandie to fire her parting email shot across his bows

Across his bows? Hell no, that was below the waterline! He'll sink fast and go down with all hands.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 5:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

SP.

Wow.

Really.

Wow.

Thumbs upThumbs upThumbs upThumbs upThumbs upThumbs upThumbs upThumbs upThumbs upThumbs up

First time for ten thumbs.

Did I say Wow?

I should have said Wow.

Wow.

Seriously.

Wow.

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
The False Italian
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 1:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Nothing in the Sun yet. Shocked He must be still alive.
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 1:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have not even had 1 reply from any of those that were sent Confused, I mean, come one, just one reply, that's all I want Confused

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger
Vcamera YMCA Vcamera Summer Holdiay + Bus Hijack

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 2:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

They're all shaking their heads saying, I told ya so!

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Swede
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 4:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

That was pure brutality. It was pretty funny though to see how quickly he 'broke up' with his fiancee when faced with a non-existent woman who would later mail naked pictures of him to all the members of his choir. Laughing
Donato
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 12:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Scam Patroller wrote:
I have not even had 1 reply from any of those that were sent Confused, I mean, come one, just one reply, that's all I want Confused

Why not send his details (including pictures) cold to mugu's in his country/city-i'm sure with your skills it could go viral. Maybe advertise him as the man who breaks in goats up and down the land. Or something equally twisted, geez you have his picture and i'm guessing phone number too!!!
Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

pony Closed lad accounts - lots

<i><b>Free Pastor Frank!!!</b></i>

Last edited by Donato on Sat Apr 12, 2008 12:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 12:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

"I am now completely twatted and shagged and will obey all your instructions to the fullest."-"Tosser" Oguguo

Golden Pith "Frankily speaking,I wouldn't want to travel to the far east again."-Edward Smith, Lagos-Singapore (14600 miles round trip via Dubai)

9x Safari 4 x Lagos-Accra , 3x Port Harcourt - Ibadan, 1x Lagos-Singapore, 1x Burkina-Bamako
Netherlands Nigeria Ghana South Africa
Sand Timer'Ed', 3 yrs 8 mnths Sand Timer'Oguguo',6 years and 4 months
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 12:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@SP - Shocked I was wondering and waiting when the Big Bomb would be dropped on this lad. LMAO. Laughing Thumbs up clapping clapping clapping bow_down bow_down bow_down

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 11:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The lad has replied to me a short while ago, his email is pretty deep, he admits being involved in scamming, he was the one who collected the payments from Western Union, which were sent by the elderly US couple, for which he used his real passport as ID to make the collections, he's what's called the 10% man, the lad who cashes payments and takes 10% of the proceeds, which makes him just as guilty, if not more, than the other lads in on the scam, and that's just his % from the particular scam on the couple that I know about, how many other 10%'s did he rake in over the years from vulnerable victims Evil or Very Mad

I kind of wish I hadn't sent his naked photos to the choir, because they have seen them, and some feel sorry for him, he said if I had just told them about why they were not gong to the US, they would have dealt with him readily, oh well, not to worry, at least it made him look like a proper twat Twisted Evil

He mentions that he wants to pay back all the money to the victims and more on top, hmmm, he claims to be poor, so how is he going to do that, hmmm, does he mean after he has recorded the song, well, thats a non starter ain't it, he needs to take out a loan and pay it all back, or if he can't do that, he needs to go and report himself to the EFCC for 419 fraud and explain it all to them:

Quote:
Subject: IF THIS COULD BE LOVE...

Brandie,

I thank you so much for all that you did this time around. I thank you for the mail you sent all over the internet... I thank you for the degradations, belittlements, and the painting of my person red to all that cares to know, to read, to watch and to see. Thanks for the mail.

I know I have done wrong in the past. I have already told Mr President of my escapades in the past though I didn't mention the scaming aspect of it because I never saw myself a real scammer so to speak. But, I thank God that I stopped myself from being used by scamers to collect money from the western union. Because of the money I don't have, I was used, with my real name on my passport, to collect money so that I would be given peanuts.

With the begining of the YMCA production, I had to stop that and instead went borrowing from friends and some members of the choir to make sure I did most of the things I got done that last year. It is very unfortunate that such should be my fate. The real scamers in Nigeria who make billions from the fraud do go about in their fictitious lives while I am now still wallowing in abject poverty. Well, this is my fate!

However, I have thought about all these happenings. I have decided that I will have to pay back to this elderly couple all that was scammed from them and add more to it that they will never go hungry untill they go to join thier ancestors. Yes! I have made it a point... I will pay them back to the last kobo(cent) and add more than enough to it.

If I were to be a real scammer, I would not be complaining of lack of funds. Since I stopped that fraud, I have lost all those so called friends; they do avoid me now... I am not even safe as I go about now. If I am a real scammer, I wouldn't be showing myself in pictures.... giving my real residence address. I was just a victim of circumstance. I was just very shortsighted. I was used and now, I am paying for the money I never really enjoyed. If this is how it is, well, I will accept it, embress it and leave the rest to fate.

This was the reason why I said that, 'if it entails my going to jail I wouldn't mind provided this project is allowed to materialise. I put my best in the project given to me. I tried within myself to make sure I made use of all the talents within my reach to make things work. In so doing, I have really uplifted myself... and when I thought I am getting to where I would have wanted to be ... bam!

Well, if it wasn't because of poverty, I do not think I would have gotten myself to this mess. I am still poor ...but, I am no more a scammer. Neither would I go back to fraud of any type again nor allow myself to be used by anyone else. I have learnt my bitter lesson! A very bitter one.

I understand how you feel. Your first mail this year really made me fall sick. I really lost my bearing. I have to call all the members of the choir and told them what transpired. I told them everything about my past life. But, my love, you shouldn't have shown all of them( including the none members of the chior who where just References to the chior members... and even those that were sent away from the YMCA project out of their rudeness and impatience) my naked pictures. You would have just told them what I did and they would have really dealt with me but, your adding my nude pictures to the mail have made some of them to be sympathetic. In Nigeria, for one to expose the nakedness of the other in the public is regarded as a great insult that is not pardonable.

However in my own case, I do deserve it but, not from you of all poeple. You would have called me all the names on earth as usual and waited to flog me with all you have got ... you threw me to the dogs and you are still asking me to prove that I still love you. Can't my wife fight for me in the public and rebuke me in private? Can't my love make sure all is well even when all is lost? You really dealt with me. Worst still, I never told you that I had a homosexual sex with one gay guy in a club or bar! I never told you that! I do not know how such thought came into your head. Or was it part of the purnishment? I have never in my life had sex with my fellow man! God forbid!

I had my girl ... even though she left... whatever should be her reason... wouldn't have in anyway made me change from the hetrosexual being I am to homosexuality. I will accept any disgrace for my sins but I will not like it in anyway for another's sins to be transferred to me. Please, I beg you with the name of God, punish me with any deed I did wrong but never with what I never indulged in!

Concerning my Love for you... well, I am a strong willed man. I know I would called the whole thing shit, but, I will have to swallow my pride here for there where places I went wrong. I still love you but in all truthfulness I am not happy at all. The digrace you gave me is not what I will have to swallow so easily like that. But, there is nothing I can do about it. I still love you. I will continue to unless you actually want to deal with me and leave me in the cold for the dogs and the little people that lives under the pevement as you said in your previous mail.

However, I will have to be very truthful and factual to you. I have committed myself with the chior members so deeply that it can not be easy to leave all of them behind and come to the US. Some of them contributed immensely into the project that to leave them is to commit another crime against humanity. If it comes to reducing the number to a certain limit it will be better than leaving all of them. To be candid, it may not be possible for me to leave without some certain members. If you really love me, you have to make do with this last wish of mine. Their coming along will never distrupt anything in ourlives, marriage and privacy.

They have their own lives to live and their troubles to see to. If you would grant me this last wish... I will surely add more to your happiness....Do not ask me how...just let my wish come true. I really love you with all my heart. I really do. I told you to assist me to let the Mr President know that all that was burdened on me were not all my crimes. You have the capacity to do it. I know you can do it. I believe in you .... just this last wish and you have gotten me for life!!!

I wouldn't know what to say again. I will have to stop here. Untill I hear from you. I still love you notwithstanding you really made me a leper in the mist of my folks.

With the best of love,

xxxxx.

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery

Last edited by Scam Patroller on Mon Apr 14, 2008 12:17 am; edited 1 time in total
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 12:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Shocked What a really strange email....
glad about the introduction you wrote, SP. If one didn�t know better one could think...

pah! It�s allover disgusting stuff he says! puke

Safari Dan the lotto man, ARK mugu wedding
Safari Dennis the hitman, co-bait w/ Murry Guru
Safari Zake (w/ SH, SL & Craig)
Safari x 5 Modeling Mugu Meeting, w/ mewing_ghecko & Otterfan & SSC
Safari x 2 another MMM w/ SH
Safari x 13 Later shows and trips for the benefit of M00seknuckle, incl. the 0budu Fact Finding Mission

Come to our Eater University Baiting Tutorials Hello Kitty! pony Cos you deserve it. Smile Mortar x5 Closed lad accounts x50+ Sand Timer x 4 -- T.W.A.T Goat Easter Egg 2013
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 12:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Why do I suspect he may not be 100% truthful? Oh yeah, he's a lad, that's why....

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 2:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It would be funny if you did get him to pay it all back and then burnt him Twisted Evil

This is a lad who needs burnt, if you are into that. I never have, but this a$$hole deserves it. You could burn him via readnotify with a melting message, so he could read it and never show it to anyone!

Hahahaha!

Emit Scarab
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 3:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Five hours it took me, but I'm now up to speed. This bait has really set the mark high. Unless someone can convince a lad that their reply from Jesus Christ's Hotmail is the real deal, I can't see this topped. Truly epic.
SP, you're characters are his only friends in the world now, if they just stopped contacting him now, I think he'd top himself. Having a lad on the inside under presidential orders would be awesome though.

Good show, sir!
Thumbs up Thumbs up Thumbs up
sickofcrapmail
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 7:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I found this on the Yahoo boys jump from roof forum. It seems some nigerians have been reading this thread and they feel sorry for him ! Evil or Very Mad

http://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-58895.0.html
Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 8:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I empathize with him, as I'm sure we all do. He doesn't address the fact that his wonderful fellow countryman made a huge attribute to the 419eater video collection though .. Laughing

SpainNigeriaNetherlandsCanadaSouth AfricaUnited KingdomAustraliaIvory CoastGhanaTogoUkraineIrelandHong KongFranceSenegalGermanyBeninTurks and CaicosIndonesiaPortugalBurkina FasoMalaysiacameroonJapanGambiaSierra LeoneKenya deadified fake websites) x 374
Mortar x11 Closed lad accountsx a couple Cellphone pony Easter Egg Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Golden Goat
Yes we can! (with a bit of help)
spot

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 2:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[thread jack]

I know this is the wrong place to post this .... but somewhere in this thread is the "Summer Holiday" video.

My entire family couldn't work out why I just fell on the floor laughing when I saw this recent advert.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=2GBntAStl94

[/thread jack]

Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 2:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Spot, I can't get that video to play at the moment, keeps buffering, YouTube is almost at a standstill for me. I'll try later on.

The lad made 2 Summer Holiday videos, they are here:

Summer Holiday Take 1 + Dirty Harry Bus Hijack Scene

Summer Holiday - Take 2!

lsmith
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 9:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It looks like the poor lad still has hope:

Quote:
However, I will have to be very truthful and factual to you. I have committed myself with the chior members so deeply that it can not be easy to leave all of them behind and come to the US. Some of them contributed immensely into the project that to leave them is to commit another crime against humanity. If it comes to reducing the number to a certain limit it will be better than leaving all of them. To be candid, it may not be possible for me to leave without some certain members. If you really love me, you have to make do with this last wish of mine. Their coming along will never distrupt anything in ourlives, marriage and privacy.

They have their own lives to live and their troubles to see to. If you would grant me this last wish... I will surely add more to your happiness....Do not ask me how...just let my wish come true. I really love you with all my heart. I really do. I told you to assist me to let the Mr President know that all that was burdened on me were not all my crimes. You have the capacity to do it. I know you can do it. I believe in you .... just this last wish and you have gotten me for life!!
!
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 11:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I never replied to his last email in April, thought I would just play the waiting game and let him suffer a bit, he mailed Brandie again yesterday:

Quote:
Subject: TIME HEALS!

My Love,

I thought that by now I would have heard from you. I am really in hell. I can't get myself together to do anything meaningful. I have been waiting to hear from you all these while but you have really determined to deal with me. Can't you find a space in your heart to forgive me? If you can't write me, how will I know that you really have some small love for me. How will I know if I eventually decide to come over to be with you without the choir, that you will not make life very miserable for me. Just try and write a line to me ... no matter the circumstance!

I can't write much again. I can't co-ordinate nor concentrate much now-a-days! Please, I am waiting to hear from you. Please, my love. Time should have healed most of the pains I caused you. Please, tell me something no matter how bitter it is.

Your Love,

xxxxx.

I might send him a bitter reply later on Very Happy

Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 11:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
How will I know if I eventually decide to come over to be with you without the choir, that you will not make life very miserable for me.

How do he know?????

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 12:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He also mailed GWB Very Happy, is he suffering enough yet? Laughing:

Quote:
Subject: I AM GOING THROUGH HELL!

Your Excellency,

I do not know how to begin this mail. I do not know how to explain this hell I am in now. I do not know where and how to express my thoughts and my experiences all these months of total agony. I am really in pains... Psychologically I am depressed, physically I am highly malnurished! I have waited all these months thinking I would hear from you. But, the more I wait, the more I detoriate.

Brandie sent me a mail early this year telling me of how my name was listed with some criminals from nigeria; how I was to be invetigated ...etc. I replied and told her:

I know I have done wrong in the past. I have already told Mr President of my escapades in the past though I didn't mention the scaming aspect of it because I never saw myself a real scammer so to speak. But, I thank God that I stopped myself from being used by scamers to collect money from the western union. Because of the money I don't have, I was used, with my real name on my passport, to collect money so that I would be given peanuts. With the begining of the YMCA production, I had to stop that and instead went borrowing from friends and some members of the choir to make sure I did most of the things I got done that last year.

It is very unfortunate that such should be my fate. The real scamers in Nigeria who make billions from the fraud do go about in their fictitious lives while I am now still wallowing in abject poverty. Well, this is my fate!

However, I have thought about all these happenings. I have decided that I will have to pay back to this elderly couple all that was scammed from them and add more to it that they will never go hungry untill they go to join thier ancestors. Yes! I have made it a point... I will pay them back to the last kobo(cent) and add more than enough to it. If I were to be a real scammer, I would not be complaining of lack of funds.

Since I stopped that fraud, I have lost all those so called friends; they do avoid me now... I am not even safe as I go about now. If I am a real scammer, I wouldn't be showing myself in pictures.... giving my real residence address. I was just a victim of circumstance. I was just very shortsighted. I was used and now, I am paying for the money I never really enjoyed. If this is how it is, well, I will accept it, embress it and leave the rest to fate. This was the reason why I said that, 'if it entails my going to jail I wouldn't mind provided this project is allowed to materialise. I put my best in the project given to me. I tried within myself to make sure I made use of all the talents within my reach to make things work. In so doing, I have really uplifted myself... and when I thought I am getting to where I would have wanted to be ... bam!

Well, if it wasn't because of poverty, I do not think I would have gotten myself to this mess. I am still poor ...but, I am no more a scammer. Neither would I go back to fraud of any type again nor allow myself to be used by anyone else. I have learnt my bitter lesson! A very bitter one.

Your Excellency, In all my struggles in life, last year was the only year where I was so fulfiled with myself because I, for the first time, is realising my latent potentials of which I am seeing them going down the drain. Sir, if it entails my going to jail for all the crimes I committed in those years, I will never mind! But, all the same, I will never want my choir members who have never in their life gotten themselves involved in crime of any sort made to suffer because of me. Sir, with all that is good and holy, with a repented heart with which I entered the church to wash away my sins and to run away from idol worship, I leave myself to your mercy. In your mercy, do not allow others to suffer without cause. In your mercy, save innocent souls from shame, stress, loss and disorientations. As for me, I am ready to go to jail for all the sins I committed but, let this project have its way.

I have really committed a lot of borrowed money into this project. Many of the choir memebers contributed a lot too. I do not know where to begin again or what to do next. Just tell me what to do next. I know for you to assist me means nothing to you and for you to nail me to the cross means nothing to you either. It is just your benevolence that you want to show... I am at your mercy. I will submit myself willingly to any law enforcement agent that comes for me. My only plea is: LET THIS PROJECT BE FINISHED, I BEG YOU SIR.

Do not throw me away.... a line from you will surely save me from running mad. I can not think straigth again.

Yours sincerely,

xxxxx xxxxx.

Last edited by Scam Patroller on Fri May 30, 2008 12:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 12:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Now, if only you could get this mugu to head off to Chad...

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Inspector Gadget
Angel of unrealistic meetings

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 4:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If he is serious about going straight could you turn him into a bounty hunter? tracking down the other scammers and turning them in to the authorities?

Mind you, if he did that, the other scammers might take offence and have a little 'chat' with him.

Pith Helmet Halil, Cotonou to Accra
Pith Helmet + Sand Timer Precious 10/08/11
Cellphone x8 Nigeria Spain Mortar x34 Closed lad accounts x 73 Goat
grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
You again do the strange reflections stuffed with drugs? - Natalia
Sand Timer x3 Hector 24/1/13 Sand Timer Moses 15th Oct 2011
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 5:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Believe him or not???? Evil or Very Mad

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic