SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

George Bush & the Village People

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Strongside
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 3:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

he is back!!!! bow_down bow_down bow_down jump_4_joy jump_4_joy jump_4_joy jump_4_joy :yikes: Ahhhhh jump_4_joy
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 4:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^No way! hehehe Laughing

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
Inspector Gadget
Angel of unrealistic meetings

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 4:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Please, Sir, do not let me grow bunkers.

You surely cannot let that happen?

Pith Helmet Halil, Cotonou to Accra
Pith Helmet + Sand Timer Precious 10/08/11
Cellphone x8 Nigeria Spain Mortar x34 Closed lad accounts x 73 Goat
grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
You again do the strange reflections stuffed with drugs? - Natalia
Sand Timer x3 Hector 24/1/13 Sand Timer Moses 15th Oct 2011
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 1:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh well, it's time for Brandie to tell him she knows he is a scammer, GWB told her about it and it's making her ill Very Happy:

Quote:
Hi xxxxx,

Yes, I am still angry with you, infact, I am bloody livid, I shouldn't even be emailing you now, President Bush told me not to email you until he has finished investigating you, why didn't you tell me that you used to be a scammer?

The president told me abit about it, he said he was sitting in his office one day, when he gets some folder with a lot of Nigerian criminal names and details in it, and to his horror, your name was on the list of criminals, you are being watched by FBI and CIA agents who are undercover in Nigeria, they identified you and loads of other scammers, they are watching your every move over there, the President is very troubled over this, he thought you were a good man, but now this has come up.

I really am very upset, what am I supposed to do without you here with me, tears are running down my face as I type this email and my mascara is running from my eyes down my cheeks, it looks like I am crying ink tears, I think I am losing my mind, I still love you but I am hurting so bad, I started hearing voices in my head because of my depression and everything feels dark, you lock me in the cellar of love and feed me pins, where shall we sleep tonight Mother? In Father's grave? My eyes, my eyes are pies, and yours are lies, ALL LIES! I am a fly, trapped in a bottle of shadows, Bzzzzzzzz... The birds have plucked out my eyes, what's for tea, mother? Maggots on toast? And they tap at my window with tiny poles, it's enough to make you want to hide in the wardrobe of darkness, I don't feel well baby, my doctor said I might need to go to the psychiatric unit for a rest, he thinks this could be the onset of mental illness, and it's all your fault for making me depressed, if I could get my hands on you I would break your neck, you dirty, lieing, theiving bastard, I hate you for ruining my dreams of you being my husband and having your child, and what about all the gold taps I bought for our house, how are you going to pay for those now?

Look, I still love, call me a crazy gal if you like, but I do love you with all my heart, but then I start thinking deeply, and it's you again, you hurt me, I want to have you killed by the little people who live under the pavement and come out at night to scavenge the streets, they would feast on your flesh if I had my way, it's not their fault they live under ground, they are just shy and sick, no doubt they were normal people like me at one time, only smaller, then something bad happened in their lives to make them seek out the darkness beneath, just like something bad is happening to me now, if I end up there in the darkness, you better keep looking over your shoulder, because one day, I will come for you and that will be your last day on earth before your journey to hell.

Baby, can you see my hurt? can you feel my hurt? I wanted you so bad, now I don't know what to do anymore, what shall I do? President Bush said he will be emailing you tomorrow, please tell him the truth about whatever it is that you did to scam people, you know what will happen if you don't, don't you? You know what a powerful man he is, he could make you vanish and nobody would ever see you again, then I would be left with he little people in the land of the dark, so please tell him the TRUTH when he asks you, ok? Don't make me go and live with the little people!

I need to go now, my head is spinning and I am rocking back and forth in my chair, I dont feel well darling, you were my night in shining armour, now you are just like the shining.

Hope to hear from you again soon babe.

LOVE YOU ALWAYS

All My Love,

Brandie.

XxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxX

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger
Vcamera YMCA Vcamera Summer Holdiay + Bus Hijack

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 2:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

SP: Nice work. I am glad I got a chance to witness this. I look forward to Dubyas email tomorrow... hahahahaha!

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 2:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Tomorrow you could have PMS. Razz

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 3:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@SP - Wow! Shocked You are truly insane! hehehe Laughing Thumbs up

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Safari Issac to Chad
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 4:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

An absolute masterpiece. Amazing, incredible, brilliant. I can't wait for his response!

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
tss1961
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 12:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ and that coming from the one who has one of the other prize winning safari threads!

My 2cents, maybe he can turn himself in to the EFCC expecting some sort of pardon or visa from POTUS.?.?

-- "I have to tell you some thing you do not know,nigeria is a place where scam artist leave,for your own good never you in your life have any thing to do with any nigerians or esle you we be scamed."
-- "i checked the western union money transfer for more than 7hours and i got nothing and the time i spent had an effect on my eyes"
-- "So i have been trying my best running hecter secter looking for what to do. "
EvilSwede
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 3:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow... just.. WOW! clapping clapping clapping jump_4_joy jump_4_joy jump_4_joy bow_down bow_down bow_down

FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 6:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Lad, whatever his name is, wrote:
I have not read any of your soul-lifting, encouraging, and great admonitions that no person can give if not you.

This should be the motto of this whole bait, one of the damn funniest things I can remember!

Safari Dan the lotto man, ARK mugu wedding
Safari Dennis the hitman, co-bait w/ Murry Guru
Safari Zake (w/ SH, SL & Craig)
Safari x 5 Modeling Mugu Meeting, w/ mewing_ghecko & Otterfan & SSC
Safari x 2 another MMM w/ SH
Safari x 13 Later shows and trips for the benefit of M00seknuckle, incl. the 0budu Fact Finding Mission

Come to our Eater University Baiting Tutorials Hello Kitty! pony Cos you deserve it. Smile Mortar x5 Closed lad accounts x50+ Sand Timer x 4 -- T.W.A.T Goat Easter Egg 2013
The False Italian
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 5:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I think I heard the sound of a whole world collapsing. Laughing
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 3:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^ It will now Twisted Evil, GWB sends the lad an email telling him exactly what's going on, no doubt he will deny it all in typical lad fashion:

Quote:
Dear xxxxx xxxxx,

You have disappointed me badly, do you remember not long after you first contacted me, you sent me an email with the subject heading, "True Confession", do you remember that?

In that email, you said you had done some bad things in your life, you stated "looking for money has made me at times go against Gods Way to satisfy what i need at a time", you also said "I have tried stealing by picking pocket at the bus stop".

In your confession, you made no mention whatsoever about being involved in 419 fraud, so it came as a surprise to me when recently, a scam dossier was given to me, now I'm sure that I have told you before just how much I despise 419ers, and how I get scam dossiers all the time, and that we have CIA and FBI opeartives working undercover in Nigeria, tracing and tracking 419 scammers, and then working with my close personal friend, who is the EFCC Executive Chairman, Nuhu Ribadu, to snatch these 419 parasites from their homes at night whilst they are sleeping, from where they are taken to a place of detention, where they languish in jail for years before their trials even come before the courts.

I clearly remember telling you all about that in previous emails, so let's get back to what I was saying, this dossier lands on my desk at the White House, and whilst I was going through the list of scammer names, I see the name, xxxxx xxxxx, I think to myself that this is probably just someone else who shares the same name as you, I then look at the surveillance photos in the dossier, and I see photos of you taken by our operatives going back to 2006/07, which confirm to me that you certainly are the scammer named as xxxxx xxxxx who is in the reports, because the person in the photos is the same person in the photos you sent to me of yourself.

There is a lot written about you in the reports, and I want to know why you never told me about your involvement in 419 fraud?

Who is Barrister Ixxxxx Yxxxxx, and who is Dr Mxxxxx? You are implicated with the 2 scammers who use those fake names, now I am giving you only one chance to come clean with me, because you and these people who scammed with you, are responsible for stealing a lot of money from an elderly couple from the Unitd States, this couple even had to sell some of their precious items to send fees to Barrister Ixxxxx Yxxxxx and Dr Mxxxxx, and some of those fees were sent via Western Union, where the receivers name was xxxxx xxxxx, we have all of this evidence against you, and what is making things worse for you, is the fact that the elderly couple who were scammed, are the parents of a close friend of mine, and I know this couple extremly well, so you can imagine how much I would like to see their scammers punished to the fullest extent of the law.

xxxxx, I have to admit that I have grown fond of you in the time that we have emailed each other, you have shown me that you can work hard at things, and believe me when I say that I want to cut you some slack, but you need to understand that the victims were the parents of my close friend, and someone has to face the music, we don't know who Barrister Ixxxxx Yxxxxx or Dr Mxxxxx are, nor do we know where they are, which only leaves you as the main suspect.

I spoke to Nuhu Ribadu about you today, he is very eager to have EFCC officers arrest you immediately and take you to a maximum security prison in Lagos, he said that because the couple scammed are close to me, the scammers will receive the severest of punishments.

If I was you, xxxxx, I would not like to be imprisoned in a place like , I have heard horror stories about those places, inmates get killed there all the time, they get tortured by prison guards, they get attacked by other prisoners and they often die, which is usually put down on their death certificates as death from natural causes.

Can you see my quandry, xxxxx? I like you, and wouldn't like to see you stuck in a prison for 20 years or more, or worse, killed in prison, but at the same time, I need someone to be severly punished for the crimes against my friends, it is quite unfortunate for you that of all the people on this planet, you chose to be part of a scam that involved scamming people I know and love dearly.

It sure is strange how things work out, never in my wildest dreams could I ever have imagined that the stranger (you) contacting me over a year ago, would turn out to be part of the scamming gang responsible for this horrible crime against the parents of my friend, and I'm sure you are now regretting the day that you first emailed me, I also bet that you must think you are the unluckiest person on earth right at this moment in time, I would agree that you are, but god damnit it, I am the President of the United States of America, and I will never let a criminal get away with what you and your scamming cohorts have done, but this does give me one hell of a quandry, do I just order that you are detained immediately, or do I give you a chance to come clean and tell me all about your 419 scams, and I mean ALL of your 419 scams.

xxxxx, I also want to know the real names and addresses of the scammers pretending to be Barrister Ixxxxx Yxxxxx and Dr Mxxxxx, the only way you are going to stay out of prison is if you supply me with their details, I want them, so you make sure you give me the correct details, otherwise I will give the order and you will vanish of the face of the earth, they might even take you to one of their secret prisons, you know, the places where you go in, but you never come out, where the only thing you have in your cell is rats and cockroaches, kept in solitary confinement for the rest of your days, never speaking with another human being again, being tortured every day, is that what you want, xxxxx?

I suggest that you start sending me details as soon as you get this email, do not try to run away and hide, you are being closely monitored, if you try to run, you will be taken down.

I told Brandie not to email you, and of course, you can also forget about bringing your choir to the United States, what excuse you make up to tell them is completely up to you. Brandie knows that you are a scammer, but I have not told Luther about it, and I have advised Brandie not to tell him either, I know that girl still loves you deeply and I don't want to see her get hurt because of your scamming actions, so whilst your choir will now not be coming to the United States, there may still be a chance for you to come here on your own at some point to be with Brandie, and you may still want to work with Luther to make some records, that's why I have not told Luther about this, that option is still open for you, but this all depends on what you can do for me, by the way, I have lifted the email sanction and Brandie is now free to email you, as you are free to email her.

I have no idea how your church members will react when they find out their dreams have been ruined because of you being a 419 fraudster, I can imagine they will be upset with you, but being Godly people in a church, I expect they will forgive you, failing that, they might try to lynch you if they get very angry with you. Obviously, that might only happen if they found out the truth about you, and I doubt that you will tell them about it, then again, if you do not give me the information I want, I will personally send emails to every member of your choir, remember that you supplied me with all of the names, addresses, phone numbers and email addresses, and if I am forced to contact them all, you can be sure that I will be telling them that their names have been blacklisted, meaning that they will never be granted access to the United States at any time due to being connected to a known 419 scammer.

Even if you make up some excuse as to why the trip to the United States is off, they might still be very angry with you, so if you feel that you cannot stay where you are now due to feeling unsafe, I would advise you to leave the area and go somewhere where they can't find you, perhaps you could go back to your parents village and keep a low profile there, or go to another town and stay with friends, it's up to you, but please remember that you will be followed by our operatives wherever you go, you wont see them, but they will see you and everything you do, and before you travel anywhere, make sure you tell me exactly where you are going before you go there, I will then give our operatives the go ahead to let you travel, otherwise, if they see you leaving the are, they will take you down.

So, xxxxx, there you have it, your life is in ruins right now, but you can be your own saviour, just give me the information that I requested and I will see to it that you are not punished in any way.

Sincerely,

GWB.

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 3:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

onatrek
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 4:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Scam Patroller wrote:
Quote:
I suggest that you start sending me details as soon as you get this email, do not try to run away and hide, you are being closely monitored, if you try to run, you will be taken down.

Oh to be a fly on the wall or the lad sitting next to him in the cafe when he reads THIS email from GW! Twisted Evil There's no way he could read this and not have some sort of very strong reaction...soiling himself, vocal outbursts, running out the door suddenly...LOL!

Incredible!
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 4:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

What can I possibly say in the face of such absolute genius? That lad is going into total meltdown when he reads that. I'd give anything to see his reaction! Stunning baiting, SP!!!!! Very Happy

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
Capella
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 4:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Shocked

Laughing I think ill hear his reply from here when he reads that

Malaysia
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 11:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Cheers all, I think his head might explode when he reads that email Laughing

It is a matter of comply or die, hopefully he will comply with my requests, in future emails, I will say that I need him to do some under cover work for me, perhaps have some lads holding signs at an airport or other meeting points like certain pyramids in Nigeria, and laddy has to take some photos of them, this can be his way of showing he is a changed man before I will let him come to the US.

SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 12:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@SP - And you wanted to get rid of him....Bahhhahahaha Laughing clapping

Safari Issac to Chad
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 3:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Shocked

BWAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Thumbs up
clapping bow_down jump_4_joy LOL_sign beers! happy crowd

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 11:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Laddy has replied to Brandies demented email, he seems confused, good job he hasn't gone bunkers and crakers Laughing, no reply for GWB yet, he might be writing it at the moment, I'll check my mail again soon:

Quote:
Subject: I'M TOTALLY CONFUSED.

My Love,

If not I have undergone a lot of hard times in this world, I would have gone bunkers and crakers at the time I got your mail. As I went through the mail, though, tears started flowing down my cheeks. I remembered all that I went through in life to be where I am now. I remembered how I resolved within myself that I will never indulge in anything crime again in life. I explained to Mr President most of the things I deed previousely in the name of 'to survive'. He asked certian questions which I answered him in all truthfulness. As I have explained to Mr President, of which he told me that I have paid for all my sins by working in my church and other good deeds I have been doing, if it entails that I should be going to prison for these sins, well, I will not mind... provided I am assisted in this project that I have laboured for the whole of last year to this moment as I am writing this mail. If to pay for my sins entails going behind bars... I will accept it in good faith.

However, I still love you as you love me. I will not want you to be disorganised in any way. I will never want you to be in agony because of me. I am not a lier. I have never lied to you niether will I lie to you. I only pray here that my past will never bring ill luck to you or other innocent souls that I have been working with all these times. I want you to be okay in life through the gifts God gave to me. Now, if I am not assisted, what will become all those things you bought in my name... To be frank, I am confused... totally at that!

Mr Presisdent has not written me yet. I am waiting for his mail. If there are crimes I committed, I will surely answer for them. I will not like it if my sins are passed to my wife (to be) or any other person that didn't deserve any purnishment. ASSIST ME TO TAKE GOOD CARE OF YOU. I STILL LOVE YOU. Another man's sins should not be passed to me and I would not want my sins to be passed to the other either. I know you have the reserve to make sure things goes back to our previous plans... Just try ... you can.

I will have to stop here. I await your reply. I would have replied earlier than now but, I have to travel to the village to see my dieing dad. My troubles are getting bigger by the day... I am really confused....

Till I hear from you. I still love you.

With All My Love,

xxxxx.

Breddan Butter
Retired Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 1:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Scam Patroller's Lad wrote:
. . . If to pay for my sins entails going behind bars... I will accept it in good faith.

New challenge SP. Laughing

My IP address is 217.21.39.255. (86.57.134.49 on Sundays) Please don't come knocking on my door.
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 11:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He keeps on giving and don't ya just love him? clapping

Inspector Gadget
Angel of unrealistic meetings

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 1:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Mr Presisdent has not written me yet.

OOOOhhh! you lying wotsit!

Best he go on safari for you, find these pyramids and photograph them and keep away from the choir in case they want to string him up.

Pith Helmet Halil, Cotonou to Accra
Pith Helmet + Sand Timer Precious 10/08/11
Cellphone x8 Nigeria Spain Mortar x34 Closed lad accounts x 73 Goat
grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
You again do the strange reflections stuffed with drugs? - Natalia
Sand Timer x3 Hector 24/1/13 Sand Timer Moses 15th Oct 2011
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 1:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have been blanking the lad since his last email to Brandie, thought I would let his head simmer for a while, tonight, he emailed Brandie and GWB, it appears that he has not seen the email that GWB sent to him at the start of February, so I resent it to him again with some other stuff about him being executed Laughing, he seems to have money problems and the choir and others will want paying back Twisted Evil, this one to GWB:

Quote:
Subject: IN YOUR MERCY....

Your Excellency,

I have waited and waited for your mail all these days, months, without hearing from you. I do not know what is actually happening. The other day I got a mail from Brandie. She told me that you got a list of names of some '419s' from Nigeria and to your horror my name was among them. Sir, I thought I explained all these things in the initial mails we exchanged. I told you that I have done a lot of things to make ends meet of which I came to realise that all those crimes can never help one. It was based on this realization that I wrote the mail I wrote to you four years ago of which it took you three years to reply. In all my struggles in life, last year was the only year where I was so fulfiled with myself because I, for the first time, is realising my laten potentials of which I am seeing it going down the drain.

Sir, if it entails my going to jail for all the crimes I committed in those years, I will never mind! But, all the same, I will never want my choir members who have never in their life gotten themselves involved in crime of any sort made to suffer because of me. Sir, with all that is good and holy, with a repented heart with which I entered the church to wash away my sins and to run away from idol worship, I leave myself to your mercy. In your mercy, do not allow others to suffer without cause. In your mercy, save innocent souls from shame, stress, loss and disorientations. As for me, I am ready to go to jail for all the sins I committed but, let this project have its way.

I have really committed a lot of borrowed money into this project. Many of the choir memebers contributed a lot too. I do not know where to begin again or what to do next. Just tell me what to do next. I know for you to assist me means nothing to you and for you to nail me to the cross means nothing to you either. It is just your benevolence that you want to show... I am at your mercy.

Brandie also said that you are investigating my case and watching my movements. I can be picked anytime. I am never hiding. I will submit myself willingly to any law enforcement agent that comes for me. My only plea is: LET THIS PROJECT BE FINISHED, I BEG YOU SIR.

Do not throw me away.... a line from you will surely save me from running mad. I can not think straigth again.

Yours sincerely,

xxxxx xxxxx.

To Brandie:

Quote:
Subject: I CANT BELIEVE IT...

My Love,

I don't want to presume presumptions. Neither would I like to admit that all these while I have been used and dumped. Ever before I was given all the projects that I accomplished, Mr President has asked and known most of my activities in the past. The initial emails I and Mr President exchanged dwelled on the issue concerning me and what I have involved myself in the past. If at this moment, I will be purnished ( with some innocent souls who have never in their lives gotten themselves involved in crime) without mercy, well, there is nothing I can do about it. Even if there is no more business between us, you should have to come out categorically and tell me what the action would be!

You always told me you love me. You were the one that saw me and started having feelings for me. I saw your pictures and accepted you with all my heart; went through all the rituals of taking naked pictures of myself and sending them to you; went through all the stress in accomplishing all the project given to me... borrowed money to make sure that things were in order, hoping that by the time I finish with this project, I will be able to pay back; putting friends into shame and stress... I CANT BELIEVE IT. The only favour I ask of you is for you to let me know in excert terms what will be the next action to be taken....Plzzz, I beg you. Even if it is in the negetive, I would not mind. Just a line from you and every thing will be okay!

I told you in my last mail that I am ready and willing to go to jail for the crimes I committed provided I don't make some innocent souls suffer for the sins they never committed. A word from you is enough to clear the cloudy air.

I cant think straight again...

xxxxx.

GWB replied:

Quote:
Dear xxxxx xxxxx,

From what you have written, it appears that you have not yet read the email that I sent to you on February 1st, here is a copy of the email I sent to you on that date:

FEBRUARY 1ST EMAIL STARTS HERE

You have disappointed me badly, do you remember not long after you first contacted me, you sent me an email with the subject heading, "True Confession", do you remember that?

In that email, you said you had done some bad things in your life, you stated "looking for money has made me at times go against Gods Way to satisfy what i need at a time", you also said "I have tried stealing by picking pocket at the bus stop".

In your confession, you made no mention whatsoever about being involved in 419 fraud, so it came as a surprise to me when recently, a scam dossier was given to me, now I'm sure that I have told you before just how much I despise 419ers, and how I get scam dossiers all the time, and that we have CIA and FBI opeartives working undercover in Nigeria, tracing and tracking 419 scammers, and then working with my close personal friend, who is the EFCC Executive Chairman, Nuhu Ribadu, to snatch these 419 parasites from their homes at night whilst they are sleeping, from where they are taken to a place of detention, where they languish in jail for years before their trials even come before the courts.

I clearly remember telling you all about that in previous emails, so let's get back to what I was saying, this dossier lands on my desk at the White House, and whilst I was going through the list of scammer names, I see the name, xxxxx xxxxx, I think to myself that this is probably just someone else who shares the same name as you, I then look at the surveillance photos in the dossier, and I see photos of you taken by our operatives going back to 2006/07, which confirm to me that you certainly are the scammer named as xxxxx xxxxx who is in the reports, because the person in the photos is the same person in the
photos you sent to me of yourself.

There is a lot written about you in the reports, and I want to know why you never told me about your involvement in 419 fraud?

Who is Barrister xxxxx xxxxx, and who is Dr xxxxx? You are implicated with the 2 scammers who use those fake names, now I am giving you only one chance to come clean with me, because you and these people who scammed with you, are responsible for stealing a lot of money from an elderly couple from the Unitd States, this couple even had to sell some of their precious items to send fees to Barrister xxxxx xxxxx and Dr xxxxx, and some of those fees were sent via Western Union, where the receivers name was xxxxx xxxxx (<< my lads name), we have all of this evidence against you, and what is making things worse for you, is the fact that the elderly couple who were scammed, are the parents of a close friend of mine, and I know this couple extremly well, so you can imagine how much I would like to see their scammers punished to the fullest extent of the law.

xxxxx, I have to admit that I have grown fond of you in the time that we have emailed each other, you have shown me that you can work hard at things, and believe me when I say that I want to cut you some slack, but you need to understand that the victims were the parents of my close friend, and someone has to face the music, we don't know who Barrister xxxxx xxxxx or Dr xxxxx are, nor do we know where they are, which only leaves you as the main suspect.

I spoke to Nuhu Ribadu about you today, he is very eager to have EFCC officers arrest you immediately and take you to a maximum security prison in Lagos, he said that because the couple scammed are close to me, the scammers will receive the severest of punishments.

If I was you, xxxxx, I would not like to be imprisoned in a place like Kirikiri or Ikoyi prison in Lagos, I have heard horror stories about those places, inmates get killed there all the time, they get tortured by prison guards, they get attacked by other prisoners and they often die, which is usually put down on their death certificates as death from natural causes.

Can you see my quandry, xxxxx? I like you, and wouldn't like to see you stuck in a prison for 20 years or more, or worse, killed in prison, but at the same time, I need someone to be severly punished for the crimes against my friends, it is quite unfortunate for you that of all the people on this planet, you chose to be part of a scam that involved scamming people I know and love dearly.

It sure is strange how things work out, never in my wildest dreams could I ever have imagined that the stranger (you) contacting me over a year ago, would turn out to be part of the scamming gang responsible for this horrible crime against the parents of my friend, and I'm sure you are now regretting the day that you first emailed me, I also bet that you must think you are the unluckiest person on earth right at this moment in time, I would agree that you are, but god damnit it, I am the President of the United States of America, and I will never let a criminal get away with what you and your scamming cohorts have done, but this does give me one hell of a quandry, do I just order that you are detained immediately, or do I give you a chance to come clean and tell me all about your 419 scams, and I mean ALL of your 419 scams.

xxxxx, I also want to know the real names and addresses of the scammers pretending to be Barrister xxxxx xxxxx and Dr xxxxx, the only way you are going to stay out of prison is if you supply me with their details, I want them, so you make sure you give me the correct details, otherwise I will give the order and you will vanish of the face of the earth, they might even take you to one of their secret prisons, you know, the places where you go in, but you never come out, where the only thing you have in your cell is rats and cockroaches, kept in solitary confinement for the rest of your days, never speaking with another human being again, being tortured every day, is that what you want, xxxxx?

I told Brandie not to email you, and of course, you can also forget about bringing your choir to the United States, what excuse you make up to tell them is completely up to you. Brandie knows that you are a scammer, but I have not told Luther about it, and I have advised Brandie not to tell him either, I know that girl still loves you deeply and I don't want to see her get hurt because of your scamming actions, so whilst your choir will now not be coming to the United States, there may still be a chance for you to come here on your own at some point to be with Brandie, and you may still want to work with Luther to make some records, that's why I have not told Luther about this, that option is still open for you, but this all depends on what you can do for me, by the way, I have lifted the email sanction and Brandie is now free to
email you, as you are free to email her.

I have no idea how your church members will react when they find out their dreams have been ruined because of you being a 419 fraudster, I can imagine they will be upset with you, but being Godly people in a church, I expect they will forgive you, failing that, they might
try to lynch you if they get very angry with you. Obviously, that might only happen if they found out the truth about you, and I doubt that you will tell them about it, then again, if you do not give me the information I want, I will personally send emails to every member of your choir, remember that you supplied me with all of the names, addresses, phone numbers and email addresses, and if I am forced to contact them all, you can be sure that I will be telling them that their names have been blacklisted, meaning that they will never be granted access to the United States at any time due to being connected to a known 419 scammer.

Even if you make up some excuse as to why the trip to the United States is off, they might still be very angry with you, so if you feel that you cannot stay where you are now due to feeling unsafe, I would advise you to leave the area and go somewhere where they can't find you, perhaps you could go back to your parents village and keep a low profile there, or go to another town and stay with friends, it's up to you, but please remember that you will be followed by our operatives wherever you go, you wont see them, but they will see you and everything you do, and before you travel anywhere, make sure you tell me exactly where you are going before you go there, I will then give our operatives the go ahead to let you travel, otherwise, if they see you leaving the are, they will take you down.

So, xxxxx, there you have it, your life is in ruins right now, but you can be your own saviour, just give me the information that I requested and I will see to it that you are not punished in any way.

FEBRUARY 1ST EMAIL ENDS HERE

Until now, you were not aware of what I wrote above, but now you know, I hope things are clearer in your mind after reading it, and you know what you need to do?

Since that last email, I have again spoken with personal friends and contacts at the EFCC, now maybe it's because of who I am, but they want to make an example of you, they even suggested that other charges from unsolved murders and 419 cases could be attributed to you, and that you would be detained for a long time before being executed due to the death sentence you would receive at your trial, I told them that seemed a bit severe, but they urged me to just give them the go ahead and they would bring you in to be charged with the unsolved cases and the current case against you.

I assured them that I did not want to see you executed for your crimes, or for the other crimes they would blame on you, I would much prefer if you worked with me and gave me the full details that I requested in my February 1st email, of course, if you are not prepared to give me the informaton I require, I may just change my mind about you being executed!

Are you aware that Brandie is currently in a psychiatric hospital? She has taken this 419 news very badly and her mind has been affected by it, I have been in touch with the doctors treating her and they will be keeping me informed of her progress, I told you that I do not want Brandie to suffer for what you have done, that girl adores you, and she is probably the only thing that will saveyou in the end, well, that and you providing me with what I want from you.

I suggest that you email me as soon as possible with some positive news.

Sincerely,

GWB.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic