SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Lad cautions against gambling and womanizing

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
JohnnyBravo
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 3:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The lad ignored my personal questions the first time I asked him if he liked girls, liked to F*ck hot girls, was he married, had kids, etc....I gave him a mild slap mentioning that I'd like to know a little about him. Here's how he responded. Remember, I told him I lived in Vegas.

Quote:
Attention: baiter name

RE-OUTSTANDING PAYMENT OF US$4,960,000.00M IN YOUR FAVOUR

We write to notify you that we are in receipt of your mail. Please be informed that this is an institution, your question surposed to be personal and for me, I am with a wife and kids. I dont need any private relationship out side my marrage because in God eye it's a sin. I will advice you not to use your fund to gamble or womanize. Make good use of your fund, get married and buy shares in good companies in U.S.A. Note that investment is a pride of a man and it makes you a responsible citizen.

Your assistant should go to any of the western union addresses and make the payment to the fiancial auditors name and address in bits of $4,000 USD in each of the western union offices. He will receive the Money Transfer Control Number (MTCN) for each offices he visited and make payment to the Financial Auditor name and address with you.

We await your urgent response with (MTCN) for the payment.

Thanks for your anticipated co-operation

Yours Faithfully,

Dr. XXX
Remitance Department.
Shell Co-operative Union
Savings & Loan.
Tel/fax: XXX
Cell: XXX
Email: XXX

I sure hope my assistant doesn't screw this up!

"I know how to call internationally. Please stop being saucy." Chuck S.

"If that is what you call a passport, then you must come from a country where everybody is blind, I am not a dumb ass who does not know what a passport is." Steven Grant, the Unicef scammer

"As it now you have me on my balls, you are being unnecessarily difficult, ." Steven Grant, the Unicef scammer

"This institution is more observant and as soon as we confirm that you are giving us wrong information we will get you arrested by U.S Authority and we shall close your payment file and let you spend the rest of your life in jail." Dr. Goodluck Johnson
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic