SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Comparison of female television hosts

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
wayne
Account closed at users request

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 11:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

http://img322.imageshack.us/my.php?image=hwa33pk.jpg

^^^^ Holly Willoughby, childrens TV presenter and ex underwear model

** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 1:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Check out the USA Weather Channel Ladies. Jen Carfagno, that girl next door look! And Oakland CA KTVU's Juliahttp://www.ktvu.com/station/2609616/detail.html
Sacramento's Eileen Javora.http://www.kcra.com/kcraweatherteam/4358224/detail.html

I went to bank. they call police, why you do this to me? I canntsend you anything now.
Goat dog
Dareth Ioggmao
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 4:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I really need to watch more TV! Smile

Mackilt
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 10:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

JoeTam wrote:
! And Oakland CA KTVU's Juliahttp://www.ktvu.com/station/2609616/detail.html

Julia Sandstorm???

Her picture looks as though its been through one, you'd think they'd pick better pictures?

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 2:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Some of these women are quite nice.

Sadly, there just don't appear to be any equivalents among the male presenter population! Crying or Very sad

As for the 'real' v 'augumented' debate, the real ones feel better. I could explain how I know that, but you'd never believe me!

We have on our programms according to the lay down rules to pay the Asians mostly the indians and malasians now and after that it may change. Rev. James Ucheomma

do you really think that i am just a stupid man like you,listen for the veru last time if i did'nt see XXXX after 24 hours you will heat your self.. [love scammer Chucks]

IT'S NOT I LOOKING FOR WORK.GOD FORBID.I CAN BE IN AN OCEAN AND WASH MY HEAD WITH MY SPIT. THANKS AND GOD BLESS.
MARK DOUGLAS.

United Kingdom France 2 x Netherlands
Cellphone
Safari See SP's Irish Safari!
Mortar x14
Golden Pith

Click here to support 419Eater.com
eamonn
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 5:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hekate wrote:
Sadly, there just don't appear to be any equivalents among the male presenter population! Crying or Very sad

What woman could resist

or

get your baiting forms here
Gold Hat
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 5:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hekate wrote:
As for the 'real' v 'augumented' debate, the real ones feel better. I could explain how I know that, but you'd never believe me!

WARNING !!!!!! - WARNING !!!!!! - MRS. BEAN ALERT Laughing

Awww C'mon Hekate - the loons who have contributed to this thread would believe anything Rolling Eyes And there have been kind souls in the past, such as Mrs. Bean, who have provided graphic documentation to enlighten us. Thumbs up
JoeTam
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 11:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mackilt wrote:
JoeTam wrote:
! And Oakland CA KTVU's Juliahttp://www.ktvu.com/station/2609616/detail.html

Julia Sandstorm???

Her picture looks as though its been through one, you'd think they'd pick better pictures?

True, she looks much cuter than that pic let's on.

I went to bank. they call police, why you do this to me? I canntsend you anything now.
Goat dog
Hekate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 8:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

eamonn wrote:
Hekate wrote:

What woman could resist

or

Don't make me hunt you down and hurt you eamonn!

We have on our programms according to the lay down rules to pay the Asians mostly the indians and malasians now and after that it may change. Rev. James Ucheomma

do you really think that i am just a stupid man like you,listen for the veru last time if i did'nt see XXXX after 24 hours you will heat your self.. [love scammer Chucks]

IT'S NOT I LOOKING FOR WORK.GOD FORBID.I CAN BE IN AN OCEAN AND WASH MY HEAD WITH MY SPIT. THANKS AND GOD BLESS.
MARK DOUGLAS.

Cellphone
Mortar x14
Golden Pith

Hekate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 8:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Gold Hat wrote:

Awww C'mon Hekate - the loons who have contributed to this thread would believe anything Rolling Eyes And there have been kind souls in the past, such as Mrs. Bean, who have provided graphic documentation to enlighten us. Thumbs up

Laughing Laughing

I had a friend who had a mastectomy, and had a falsie installed in place of the breast that was removed. On a visit home, I went to church with my parents (I do once a decade to keep mum happy!) and after mass I saw my friend waving to me. I walked down to the altar, where she was sitting, and we had a chat about the op. She then jumps up, sticks out her chest and says 'which one's real?' I pointed to the left one. So she shouts 'no, that's the real one - feel!', grabs my hand and plonks it down on each breast one after the other, saying 'Get a good feel - doesn't the falsie feel weird??' And it did, though it looked OK!

The rest of the congregation just stood around staring at us - though many of them knew her, and were having a good laugh.

Sadly, her cancer came back, and she died a couple of years later, but she never complained, and was a great laugh right to the end. And she remains the only woman whose boobs I've ever felt up! Wink Laughing

MARK DOUGLAS.

Cellphone
Mortar x14
Golden Pith

John Drake
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 10:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Great story, Hekate....and a fine and happy memory--of many, I'm sure--to remember her by!

"YOU GO TO HELL YOU DA FREAK GOD STRIKE YOU DEED RIT NOW HOW DARE YOU SAYE THOS THINS TO ME I AM CHRSTIAN AND DO NOT DO DOSE THINGS YOU ARE SIK SIK MAN!!!!
YOU NEVER NEVER RITE TO ME AGAN--EVAR EVAR!!! I WIL ASS GOD TO PUNISH YOU AND SEHND YOU TO HELL! YOU AR SO SIK IT MAKE ME ILL JUS THINKIN ABUT YOU SO CRAZY." -Dr Wily

Without this certificate, we are still where we are.
I can never trust you again. It will be hard for us to work together.
I have learnt so much from the disappointments i experienced from you. I can only thank you for wasting my precious time.
thanks for wasting my time all thes while. You have been a great friend, i can not deny that.
Thanks for not being there for me when it matters most. -Xu Chaofan
Gold Hat
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 10:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Great story - thanks for sharing that Thumbs up
Hekate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 8:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

She once had the audacity to describe herself as 'shy and retiring' and couldn't understand why we were falling about laughing!

Yeah - as they say in these parts, she was some wummin!

MARK DOUGLAS.

Cellphone
Mortar x14
Golden Pith

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic