SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Thank you for being here!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
RewtDewd
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 6:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh joy and bliss! I have just found this website and am utterly delighted to hear the great work you are all doing.

I work in Internet security and used to have great fun years ago finding and causing as much inconvenience as possible to spammers. Finding this site has given me a new hobby. I can't wait to get together with some of the old crew and formulate our first scambaiting plan.

Best wishes ... RewtDewd

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 6:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi there, RD! Welcome to eater! You probably already received a welcome PM by one of the mods here (if not, one will be on its way shortly) with a lot of useful tips and advice. If you have any questions, always feel free to ask in the hints and tips section. We also have a mentor programme you might enjoy. You can find it here. Happy hunting!

Closed lad accounts loads
pony pony Mortar x46 United States 3x Canada Malaysia 2x Netherlands 2x Nigeria 2x Ghana 3x Ivory Coast 9x United Kingdom 3x Spain Bahamas, The Germany Australia Algerian Flag Togo 2x Cellphone Pretty Rose Safari 4 days of travel - 7 days stuck in airport
spot

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 6:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome RD ...take your time and do some window shopping.

There's some great hints and tips you can use if you look through the stickies.

It's like reading the owners guide before trying to use something
Dareth Ioggmao
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 6:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome! There's lots to read, so don't be afraid of the stickies! There is a lot of great info readily available here, and so much more that isn't in the stickies. Don't be afraid to ask questions. There are a lot of very helpful folks around here. Most of us enjoy reading others' baits every bit as much (or more) than our own! Smile

RewtDewd
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 7:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for the warm welcome and the great advise. I'll definately do some serious reading before getting started. I've already read most of the website info (and listened to the awesome sound samples), I look foward to reading through these fora.

Best wishes .. RewtDewd

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 7:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yep - welcome from a fellow newbie, though I have been working freelance a while. This is the fourth dimension where baits escape one piece of fly paper only to land on another you set up. No lad is incapable of being baited. I always thought lottery scammers were the hardest to crack, but I just read through a lovely example here, so I'll be sharpening my claws on a few of them in the future. All the tools are here.

My best bait is three weeks old today and continuing - and will never end - I give my solemn promise he he he he. I own him. He's in the fourth dimension alone with me, but he doesn't know it yet - and even when it's over you haven't finished.

You can't know everything at once - you'll die laughing !!!

Good Luck - and have fun
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic