SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Customer DisService may have this lad arrested. please claim

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
beavis
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 7:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes this is a cross post but I need this lad claimed ASAP as he is going to a particular WU site to pick-up his cash and it is in Canada, not North Africa. Will the owner of a pet named and baiting by the name of please claim him so we can make arrangements for his arrest and get shiny badge icons for ourselves.

"all we need from you sincerety , honesty and fear of the Lord. Since we know how to reach you in U.S."
"Do not let me die, this is all i have left." "I'm almost dead of expectation and promises" "my debts are pilling up daily"
"i now sleep in a nearby cafe just to be sure i respond to your mail right on time."
friday3
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 7:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Yes this is a cross post

Not anymore, I deleted the other post. One thread on a topic is enough.

The above text is the sole intellectual property of friday3. Reproduction without the expressed permission of Friday3 is a breach of copyright punishable be a fine of up to $50 000 (payable by check) and/or 5 years jail.

"Hubbard is a "crackpot" and of "doubtful mental background." - From FBI files concerning L, Ron Hubbard

Mods have a wonderful sense of humor; you just aren't funny

Jolly Roger
Mortar x21

beavis
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 7:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Maybe yes and maybe no. This lad is heading for a particular WU in Canada, not Nigeria, within the next 24 hours. I can't exactly get the police involved when I don't know the baiter's story. I can't exactly say "excuse me, while pretending to be a Western Union representative I made up an MTCN and sent this person down to pick up money because it was my best guess that he was a scammer. Would you arrest him?" I was looking for a little more exposure as time is of the essence.

"all we need from you sincerety , honesty and fear of the Lord. Since we know how to reach you in U.S."
"Do not let me die, this is all i have left." "I'm almost dead of expectation and promises" "my debts are pilling up daily"
"i now sleep in a nearby cafe just to be sure i respond to your mail right on time."
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic