SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Inbox.com...P* OFF!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Vanndickey
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 10:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Need to vent for a minute. For the 4th time in 2 weeks I am having issues with Inbox.com! I cannot either access my mails on ANY of my accounts, or just one or two the them...but not all. ARRRRGGGGHHHHHHH. F* it, I'm going back to GMAIL. It really screws up your momentum when you cant access your mail boxes!! This is the 2nd day in a row where I can't get into any of my boxes from any computer anywhere. Oh, a friend of mine who isn't a baiter can't get into his legit account either so I know they didn't shut me down!! GODDAMMIT!!! I've made support ticket after support ticket to get my accounts up and running, blah blah blah...f* it, I'm done with them. Enough is enough, it works one day and not the next, works half-assed for half a day and the other half is up its own ass not doing what I want it to.......

Ok, I feel better

"EAT A DICK AND DIE SLOW"-Mrs. Mary Collins Brown

Mortar x5
Radden
** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 10:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Free providers are never trustworthy. At times I've even had gmail go down on me when I had a great response to write to a scammer, but couldn't and I forgot what I was going to say the next morning when I woke up. I only use hotmail (don't get me started on them) and gmail, but I've used hotmail for well over 6 years now and they still provide me with every email I wrote back in the age (some-what, I switched emails awhile back as I didn't like my old email addy).

Your rant stands though, however, there are some providers that provide such crappy service that it's not even worth using them. My first ever email was on http://www.go.com, slow loading times and it was the only accessable email at the library when my net didn't work, emailing was not allowed at the time but I bent the rules. One day I got caught and had to explain how I got to the email client, and they started to block access to that site.

It's fun, so many email address in the past years and they were all provided by really bad email providers that were awfully slow and headache inducing.
bombardier
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 11:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mate....to be honest i never understood why you used them anyway.....not one to say i told you so but............TOLD YOU SO Laughing

pony pony Mortar x18
Vanndickey
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 11:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ I know I know, you TOLD ME SO Laughing

@Radden. I use Hotmail for non-baiting and it generally is ok for what I need to for. I have used Yahoo and all the other popular sites at some point or another.

For a free account Inbox had everything I liked, big storage, nice layout, etc.... but if you can't get into it even 2 times out of 10 it is a real pain !

Gmail isn't my favorite, but all in all I never had any major malfunctions using it.

I'm feeling better.......... Smile

Mortar x5
Seven of Nine
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 11:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Snailmail.

7/9

JoeTam
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 11:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

fastmail.fm. Almost bulletproof.

I went to bank. they call police, why you do this to me? I canntsend you anything now.
Goat dog
Vanndickey
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 11:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

we'll check em out..thanks Seven and my long lost brother JoeTam Laughing

Mortar x5
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic