SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Sable
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 6:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mine is just a sweet kitten. I looked for a ferret image but couldn't find any I like. I have a ferret "Sable" and three cats as my "at home" friends. Not very original but real.
Gnasher
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 5:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Is there going to be a bulletin issued from the Mod Lounge about when Xmas avatars are banned? Xmas finished for me on 26 Dec but I guess the traditionalists will want to prolong the agony until 6 Jan (12th night)?

"Please pray harder for God to guide and protect us during our travelling because flight airplane i observe is a very big risky" Abdul Karibu
"WE DOESN'T LIKE HOW DISOBIDIENT YOU ARE!" Coco Law Chambers
"BE INFORMED THAT YOU WILL INCUR DUMMERAGE AFTER 9 DAYS FROM TODAY" Burkina Faso Air Secure Air Service.\
Tsnerd
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 5:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Rest assured, no Christmas avatars will survive past midnight, 6 January- Leccy is working on the coding for this, and Shiver is working on the official announcement.

I am authorized to give everyone a heads up that as of 7 January, only a specified Mary Poppins avatar will be allowed- this will provide uniformity and a common purpose. Wink

Fakers: many, many, lots; an SSL and a couple of Resellers.
Mortar x 6
AH, AH, AH! Two little !
SlayerFaith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 6:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

TSnerd wrote:
Mary Poppins avatar

Oh HELL no!!!!!! Shocked Shocked Shocked

Laughing

Mugu Reseller Ukraine x2 United Kingdom x24 United States x7 Spain x5 Nigeria x5 Russia x96 South Africa x2 Ivory Coast x2 Netherlands x2 Ghana x2 Australia x2 cameroon x2 Japan x3 Germany Malaysia Canada Benin x3 Malawi France United Arab Emirates United Nations x2 x2 (in a team effort)

ANIMAL,MY FRIEND MY PRAYER IS THIS,LET ALL MY ENEMIES BE IN TROUBLE LIKE CHRIST INGIGE,AND LAZY PEOPLE LIKE YOU BE LIKE WABARA.THANK YOU- Kelechukwu Nduka
"Did he say they have an inflatable pig? That's sick!"- Crash, Vegas 06
"You can be a right Bitch sometimes SF"- Cherrie, GenChat 07

Naked Mod pics!
star
Dart
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 6:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I had a ferret for awhile, and absolutely had a ball with him - Best. Pet. Ever.

However, two things happened when the love of my life finally figured out that I should be the love of her life as well:

1) She was pretty much freaked out by "that rodent; please keep it off of me."

*sigh*

2) The ferret loved her as much as I do.

So she'd sit on the couch and he'd do that little ferret dance in front of her, chortle, and then bound into her lap. Naturally, she'd try to push him off, which he took as play. As you know, trying to push a ferret off of one when it thinks it's fun to NOT be pushed off is an exercise in futility.

Unless one takes the ferret's point of view.

Laughing

Anyhow, I found the ferret a very good home shortly thereafter, where he not only had another ferret to have as a playmate, but a nice little boy to pay attention to him.

I'm not so much a vampire as a mosquito.
Shpadoinkle
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 12:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mine is the good Israel Swan from Cannibal! the Musical. It's a screenshot from his song, "Let's Build a Snowman." It's in the top five of my all time favorite movies, and should be in yours too. If it helps, it's the first project done by the creators of South Park and my heroes, Trey Parker and Matt Stone. They did the movie in college, so it's pretty low budget, but lordy, what a hilarious film. If only their originality were a bit more widespread in movies now Rolling Eyes

It's also where I got my name Very Happy

Have a shpadoinkle day!

To whom did you lose your virginity?: MISS FATY -Mbote "Hello" Newman
What are you talking about, are we babies. -Patrick Tarawally
Pantsface
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 6:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^

Possibly my favorite movie of all time.

"As an idiot who have not see money?Stupify away from me ungodly person." - Nugo

"I dream how we will sit at you at home I will
sit on your knees, you will iron my face, my legs." - Marina

pony Cellphone Cellphone Cellphone Cellphone Cellphone

Click here to support 419Eater.com

TheGoodRev
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 6:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I enjoy my particualr Delay themed one - he is currently part of a scambait Wink
Narcissa Malfoy
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 1:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Shpadoinkle wrote:
Mine is the good Israel Swan from Cannibal! the Musical.

I just saw that about a month ago! Hilarious!

Oh, and...

Hadn't heard anything either way as to whether an avatar with a few 4-letter words in it would be acceptable. It's highly amusing, I assure you (well, at least if you're a Harry Potter/Alan Rickman fan...)
KeyserSoze
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 1:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Mine is a trophy pic FROM HERE

Then I added my signature Keyser Sosay dog into the picture. It was just something cool that I photoshopped a long time ago. I use many variations of this dog in my avatars.

Safari Safari "WE HAVE REALLY SUFFERED GREATLY ON THIS 23 HOURS TRIP FROM IBADAN TO YOLA AND FINALLY TO MADUGURI. IT WAS A SERIOUS TERIBLE JOURNEY." - Kenny the healer - aprox 2500 miles

"I have worn your soul and I will Auction it to the land of the dead before 2 weeks. I laugh at your stupidity. I shall drink my early morning tea with your skull in the land of the dead by two weeks from now" - Cassidy the photographer -

pony pony Mortar x10
Gnasher
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 1:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I've noticed a few old Halloween and Pirate avatars around too - I do wish people would keep up..... Laughing

"Please pray harder for God to guide and protect us during our travelling because flight airplane i observe is a very big risky" Abdul Karibu
"WE DOESN'T LIKE HOW DISOBIDIENT YOU ARE!" Coco Law Chambers
"BE INFORMED THAT YOU WILL INCUR DUMMERAGE AFTER 9 DAYS FROM TODAY" Burkina Faso Air Secure Air Service.\
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 2:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Keyser Soze - is there any particular reason why there's a BMP-2 behind the dog in that picture?

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Dionysius
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 10:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Mine is John Hurt as Caligula in I Claudius, this one is the dancing Caligula in drag. It looks pretty grim so I might be changing it soon.

RIP - Lad vampire and muguito were the gifts that kept on leeching. Greatly missed.

Information about Scams and their effects with great trophies - http://www.scam-info-links.info/ from Scam Patroller - http://www.romancescambaiter.com/ from wayne
Nelsonsbattle
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 9:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Mine is a New Zealand cave weta, a particularly repulsive insect.

Early in my baiting career I was supposed to send a lad a scan of some completed documents, but alas a weta ate the documents that I had prepared and as I'd deleted his e-mail he had to send me the blank forms again.

I, of course, sent him a large photo of the weta responsible for my losing the documents - first as a renamed dll file which he had no end of trouble opening, then as a 1.2 MB image Very Happy

"tell you die, fuck you,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ooooooo" Samull the scammer on being burned
Safari (Samull's trip from Cotonou, Benin, to Lagos, Nigeria, to meet the lovely Steffy)
Mortar x3
Seven of Nine
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 9:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My current avatar is a scan of a $5 Ashes silver proof coin produced by the Royal Australian Mint. Since we won 5 nil, I may keep the avatar for a while longer.... just as a reminder Laughing

Otherwise, my avatar is usually taken from a selection of images depicting a certain Borg. I occasionally use something else for variety.

7/9

Last edited by Seven of Nine on Fri Jan 05, 2007 10:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Gussie Fink-Nottle
Wannabe Baiter

Location: In the members lounge at the Drones, drinking orange juice!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 10:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^

@ 7/9.

Dear tertiary adjunct of unimatrix zero one, do you think that's a good idea, Shiver is a pom after all!!

Click here to support 419Eater.com
Seven of Nine
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 10:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Gussie, as quite a few 'Eaters are from the old country, I *might* change my avatar before too many of them complain. And, since shiver has the Staff of Bannination in constant readiness, I'm likely to upload a new one before going to sleep tonight.

Cheers,

7/9

tom bola
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 11:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

had my avatar since I joined too, its the front cover off the Happy Mondays album BUMMED......As well as one of my fave albums ever, it was also to signify what would happen to the lads themselves once I started baiting.

"Is like somebody has entered my email box --- I can not sleep,how can some one want to thief my money --- Why do you refuse to talk to me,plase for God's sake,please talk to me --- why? why? why? why? why? --- What do you think you are doing to me,please for God,s sake,it can not work without me." [sad lad]

"i think you are very sick and i will now advise you toi go and look for a well train doctor to cure your madness" [sick lad]
Seven of Nine
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 12:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have now succumbed to peer group pressure and changed avatars.

Instead, here is a beastie I found in my garden during our unseasonally dry and warm "winter". And for a laugh, This Thread is why I chose to use this avatar again. Please heed the Language Warning .

7/9

wayne
Account closed at users request

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 12:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I wanted to use this one, which is another one of my trophies

http://members.419eater.com/~waynerbw/assavatar.gif <--- The name should give away what it is. Don't click on it if you don't want to see it okay!

but figured I'd never get away with it Laughing

*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 12:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

wayne wrote:
... but figured I'd never get away with it Laughing

And how right you are!
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 1:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

wayne wrote:
I wanted to use this one, which is another one of my trophies

http://members.419eater.com/~waynerbw/assavatar.gif <--- The name should give away what it is. Don't click on it if you don't want to see it okay!

but figured I'd never get away with it Laughing

That's a bum rap if ever there was one...

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
llamedos
Been There, Done That

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 1:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^^^^^
Don't give up your day job, will you Wink

<--------------- The Xmas deccies are down

Barrister Addo Williams: I want you to know that I am not impressed with your performance towards this project.
Mattins Wilson: ...and they stated morken me and tarfing at me as if am a full, so please it is enough OK. /AND/ I promise you for all this furffring that you are furffring to me <--- No, I haven't a clue either
Peter Ovdo: I want you to have trust in me that all is ok as stated in my last mail to you which i wrote in big letters

Ethel Gnassingbe: FOUK YOU AND GO TO HELL

"I am a bomb technician. If you see me running, try to keep up"
kleindoofy
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 1:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

yastreb wrote:
... a bum rap ...

Groan. People have been banned for less ... Laughing
Seven of Nine
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 2:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

wayne wrote:
I wanted to use this one, which is another one of my trophies..................

I had half been expecting an animated gif. Instead I see the back of a bald man's head whilst he is suffering from a splitting headache............

7/9

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic