SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

They got me!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 6:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

As I've been baiting Line Kouassi and her lawyer Andy Nkrumah for the past few weeks, just got them with a chopped dollar modality... and then I get this from Line:

Quote:

Who are you? Nathan Fillion who played Malcolm in the Firefly or what?
i got this profile,so i want to be sure who a am communicating with

Nathan Fillion Born March 27, 1971, the son of two high-school English teachers, Canadian Nathan Fillion got his start with Theatresports Workshops Rapidfire Theatre, an Edmonton improv group. After an agent saw him perform there, he won the role of Joey Buchanan on "One Life to Live" when one semester short of his degree at the University of Alberta. After three years and two Emmy nominations, he moved on to feature films; his first role was, impressively, as the "wrong" Pvt. James Ryan, in Saving Private Ryan. He also appeared as a regular on the series "Two Guys and a Girl" as guest shots on "The Outer Limits" and "Spin City", and in the movies Blast from the Past, Dracula 2000 and the upcoming The Wicked Season, as well as several television movies.
He also played the preacher Caleb in another of Joss Whedon's shows, "Buffy the Vampire Slayer." Most recently, Nathan took the lead role of Sheriff Bill Pardy in the horror film "Slither" with Elizabeth Banks.
His hobbies including roller blading, riding a unicycle, beach volleyball, and drawing and writing children's literature.

Quote:

Who are you? show me your real self not fronting with an actors name,you can call me all sort of name,but it would not change who i am,yes take my name anywhere you want to,i have no skeleton in my cupboard for me to be afraid of.
thank you.

Dunno quite what to do now!

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
nikora
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 7:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Why couldn't your name be Nathan Fillion ? Either this one or another ?

BadKarma
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 7:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

"I know that there can not be two Andy Nkrumahs, so it must be you who starred in the movie Goatlovers #14.
I'm a big fan of yours. Send me a picture of you with the goat!"

So, is it your fault that you share the same name with some celebrity? Wink

Safari George Annan (Accra - Benin City)
Safari Dan (Accra - Lagos)

"HIS A BIG FRAUD. THE MESSAGE HE SENT TO ME IS A NIGERIA EANGLISH , I TRUST YOU SO MUCH AND I CAN GIVE YOU MY COMPANY PASSWORD TO CHECK THE MAIL HE SENT TO US."
"Just a thought. Maybe, you can get a well paid Mod job here." -Toomuchfun

Postwhores - gotta love 'em.
mugu_cultist
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 7:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It's not like "Malcolm Reynolds" is a really unusual name (it's more common than, say, "Nathan Fillion"). Tell him that it's just a coincidence and slap him for being so suspicious.

EDIT: "I used to get confused with this guy all the time until that Firefly show came out."

"i really felt pity on the girl you marry. your pennis is like a cow." -- adams mensah

Yastreb

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 8:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The problem is that I referred to my V-22 Osprey transport called... the Firefly.

I'll see if they believe that I'm a fan of the show and named the V-22 after the eponymous ship.

MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Yastreb

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 8:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Let's see...

First to Line Kouassi (who'm I've called "Lime" throughout) with restraint:

Quote:

Lime,

I am not Nathan Fillion. My name is Malcolm Reynolds. Jesus wept, do you think there's only one Malcolm Reynolds in the world? It's not like I said I was Luke Skywalker, for crying out loud!

Nathan Fillion is an actor who plays a character who shares my name. Yes, I liked the TV show, so much so that I named my Osprey transport after the ship in the program. Last I heard that wasn't a crime. But if you want to treat it as one, well, that's your gorram funeral.

Malcolm Reynolds
Retired Captain, US Marine Corps

Then to Andy Nkrumah, with feeling:

Quote:

Listen bonehead,

My name is Malcolm Reynolds. Nathan Fillion is an actor who plays a character named Malcolm Reynolds. He happens to be a good actor. He happens to star in a series I liked. That's where it begins and ends,

There is a fucking big skeleton in your cupboard, asshole; the fact that you're a dirty thief. Don't try to throw dust in my eyes with this high and mighty act. You deserve to be some jailhouse boss' bitch. I hope that happens!

Malcolm Reynolds
Retired Captain, US Marine Corps

We can but hope...

Sand Timer x 7
oopsme
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 4:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If you want to send him a preview of your latest film, (A guy making love to a goat) PM me and Ill send it to you

Are you looking up my dress again?
Tigbitties
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 7:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You could �kill off� Nathan by sending the lad the following link to this breaking (fake) news story.

http://Nathan.Fillion.swellserver.com/news/top_stories/actor_new_zealand.php

Click here for Singing Lads and listen to the back catalogue for talented lads singing. Includes Bohemian Rhapsody, Postman Pat, The Lumberjack Song, Nellie the Elephant, Old Macdonald Had a Farm, Money - That's what I Want and many more.
Yastreb

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 8:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Two replies from Lime this morning:
Quote:
Ok sorry i just want to know.that means from what you are saying barrister Andy ..could it be that he is ampng those that want to run away with my funds.
well i will try to find out.
Sorry for the embarasment.
Line

Quote:
i will have to report the Police to get him arrested....

And Tigbitties: I might just use that link...

Sand Timer x 7
Herb Sewell
419Eater is my life

Location: Atascadero State Hospital for the Criminally Insane

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 10:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have been baiting "line" for a while. I fired andy numbnuts a while ago also. He is supposedly in accra, couldn't make it to benin for some reason. I used the code word modality a lot with him, and I keep demanding a higher percent. He's a lot of fun.
Gaz
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 11:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

or simply reply..

Quote:
Yes, thats me! Im glad you have shown such an Intrest! Now, regarding this deal...

"Also believe in the Nectarines and hail them as my eternal forefathers and universal leaders"- Sir Frederick MacGregor

"THIS NONSENSE ACT OF YOURS HAS CAUSED ME LOOSING UP TO $350 USD ALL TOGETHER TO GET TO KASTINA SINCE ON MONDAY!!"- Barrister Usman Bello

"WHAT HELL ARE YOU ? YOU ARE A MAD MAN, YOU NEED TO BE CURED BY YOUR OCCULTIC MEMBERS, I CAN SEE THAT THEY HAVE TAKEN YOUR BRAIN" - Barrister Harry Brown

"YOU ARE GOING STUPID , ARE YOU OUT OF YOU MIND ? YOU FOOLISH WHITE MONKEY AND YELLOW PIG."- Barrister Isa Usman

www.mustdestroy419.talkspot.com
Safari - 600 Miles from Lagos to Katsina
Mortar x12
Yastreb

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 12:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, it ain't over yet! I wrote:

Quote:

Lime,
Do that - and once he's dealt with, we have to work out how to get you out of there.
Is there anyone else you can depend on?
Malcolm

The reply came back:

Quote:

I do not have anybody here i can depend on,i had trust for Barrister Andy only for him to turn around and want to swindle me,that means he is among them,i told you my late fathers business partner,killed my Father because of the money my father deposited...
I will have to think of how to get Barrister Andy arrested.i will have to report him to the appropriate autorities.i will want them to get him arrested before he leaves back to UK,because he has being pretending he wants to help me out,so that we can get the funds transferred.
Please i will really need your help is this case.because presently do not hav anybody that can help me out with my pligth and becasue of experience i hardly can have trust for anybody..
Things are really treble with me down here Grandma has being down with fever.This will be my worst holiday so far.
Please i need advise from you,i really need your advise..

Well, not too many guesses needed for where this is going... So I sailed right past it.

Quote:

What can I do about ? I'm not in a position to do anything!
If I do anything about contacting the legal authorities in England (to have him disbarred at least) I'll have to say why, and there goes any chance at confidentiality. I sent the money to him, so I don't think he's committed a crime in Ghana, has he? The $1000 I included for you might be another matter, but that's not anything I can comment on.
Short of coming to Ghana and doing this business face to face, there's nothing else I can do really. This has all gone horribly wrong I know, and I am deeply sorry for you.

The next bit was unexpected:

Quote:

Like i told you before,my father before hiis death he used to be a very influencial man in the government.
I meant with one of his loyalist then who is now a Police Chief and i explained the matter to him,so the Police is going to get him arrested for collecting the money with out giving me the 1000dollars and getting the Power Of Attorney sworn,they say the will hold him on two charges False claims and extortion.
They say they will arrest him first thing one sunday morning.
i dont knowhowi can cope with this now,i really need you assistance inthis transfer,soi will talk to my pastor in church today if i can get any advice from him,because financially i am not i a good state at all and i have such hugh deposit in the bank. i will want to know from you if you are still willing to help me out so that i will know the next step to take.

I'm already thinking about trophies:

Quote:

I'm glad you're taking action. This is good.
Two things though; you'd better give my details to the Police boss as he'll need them to lay charges (he might need details from me); and have your pastor send me his details so I can arrange for a payment to be made to his church for you. It's the most secure way. I don't want to use WU until I can be sure of it.

More as it comes to hand...

Sand Timer x 7
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic