SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Couldn't be bothered ...

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
HaroldP
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2004 4:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mugu wrote:

Dear Friend

Hope you are doing great and sound? I am Mr. Roy Kenyon Barrister at law and attorney to late Sir. Mark Stephanopoulos, a Greek financial speculator and diamond magnate who died on the 24th of February 2003 during a brief illness.

As an attorney to Mark Stephanopoulos I was his confidant as he shared with me virtually everything about himself, his business and family. I was his attorney for 20years and during that period I wrote his WILL and also named the executor, which has since been fulfilled. I am also aware due to my closeness to him that the amount Twenty Million United States Dollars he deposited with a bank in Europe was not willed out. He told me in trust the amount, name of the bank and even instructed me to prepare a codicil, so that he can sign it. Before I could finish my work he died.

After his death, funeral and subsequent execution of his will I went into action to ascertain the information passed unto me by my client. My investigation conformed to the information; at that point I knew I had to do something to move the funds out of the bank and knowing that I cannot do this alone I have decided to contact you and seek your assistance and acceptance to be the next of kin to the money.

Aside my humble self and you, the relationship manager (account officer) of my client knows about this, for he was very helpful during my discreet investigation, through him I was able to see the deposit paper work of the money which confirmed that there is no next of kin to the funds. It is necessary for us to move the money out of the bank on time because if we do not do this within the next three years the bank would regard the money as sundry funds, which would give them the right to claim the money.

I cannot move the money in my name because he is my client, for it could arose suspicion, his account officer cannot do the same, hence the importance of your assistance. Have my assurance that there is nothing to fear about, as we also need your assurance that you would work with me without fear or favour to achieve our desired objective. The legal back up is no problem for I would be responsible. Since the codicil was not ready before his death, letter of administration without Will would be secured from the probate office, with this letter I would personally apply on your behalf to the bank for the release of the funds to you.

What I require from you to enable us achieve the above are your names, address, Date of birth (Information required by the probate office in the preparation of the letter of administration) telephone and fax numbers for communication between us and between you and the bank, when the application has been made for the money to be transferred into your account. Upon receipt of a confirmation of acceptance from you a sharing ratio would be worked out between the three of us and communicated to you along with my telephone number.Please reply me through my personal email address, ([email protected]).

Take care and have a nice day.

Sincerely

Mr. Roy Kenyon
Fountain Associates.

N.B.Please reply me through my personal email address, ([email protected]).

HaroldP wrote:

Bibble sadam munka? Flirpy gwibble bulba. Sinky flurtle 419 agl flagl inky winky poo.

Adsf mignam. Talinka swimpit. Loldimoogoo. Mewannagopoopoo.

Slastibantimoo. Areyoo sofooked yoocan treedthis. Meriwampits flarty sliskcam. Siddle binky plop.

Lista muga yusa gota noa hopa ofa getta monea outa mea.

Fiddleplinkits middle fingits unt vas ist dis. Laddy ploogle fordy moagle.

Addly flarp,

Harold Potter

Any bets on a reply? Wink

NB, I can't pleased you because of a pussycat, did you know what that means to me, how can I Dr Mrs Doreen Kabila, go and take a photo with a poisionous animal called pussycat? I can not and I have sent you my photos.
---------------------------------
WARM HER NEVER TO WRITE YOU AGAIN AND BLOCKED HER EMAIL ADDRESS TO ENTERING YOUR MAIL BOX AGAIN. DONT BORDER YOURSELF, SHE CAN'T DO YOU ANYTHING IS SHE YOUR GOD. Do this things fast.
---------------------------------
Automatic scam-blog (BETA): http://haroldpotter419.blogspot.com
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic