SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Clearing out my love inbox. (More added 25/12)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Mugatu
** Retired **

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 9:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My inbox at mybelovednet runneth over, so I thought it was time to do a Murry Guru job on them..
I already have one romance and 2 lads on the go so I don't have time for them....
They all fit the classic vlad profile, so fill your boots. My profile is, shall we say, less than promising.

Albina from Cheboksary, Russia:

Quote:
Greetings my new friend. I would be very glad with you to get acquainted. I liked your structure on this site. I ask you that you have answered me with reciprocity. Write to me on my electronic address: [email protected] As I have no constant access on mybelovednet.com I I shall wait for your answer. Albina

Anastasiya from Yoshkar Ola, Russia:

Quote:
Hello my name is Anastasiya
Please write to my e-mail address: [email protected]
Because may be this chance for us was saved by the God.
I am ordinary girl that lives in Russia
I am natural a the blonde, my eyes is green, but I am lonely...
I am ready to tell about myself much more but only if you will answer me.
I very much hope, that you will not leave my initiative and will write to my e-mail [email protected]
Even if now you have not enough free time, I promise by my answer to tell about me more detail.
Just let me know, that I have made a correct choice, having written you.
Waiting your reply, Anastasiya.

Svetka from Yoshkar Ola is more direct:

Quote:
Greetings! I like you? You like me
Write to me on [email protected]

Tatyana is from Cheboksary, Russia:

Quote:
Hello!!!
My name is Tatyana and me of 26 years.
I do not know than I was involved with yours Profile, but I have decided to write to you!
I do not have ideal of the man which should be with me a beside. I simply want find out you and I hope that at me it will turn out, because I hope, that you will write to me!
I can tell about myself more and send you the photo in the letter if you will write to me!
Mine E-mail: [email protected]

There are plenty more where they came from, but that will probably do for now.

Enjoy!

pony pony - because you deserve them! Mortar x19 Closed lad accounts Nigeria Nigeria United States United States Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Malaysia Cellphone Cellphone
Thinking of using phone modalities? Attend the 419eater university on audio baiting.

"They made me to understand you are a Fraud Star" - Ikenna.
"I like traveling very much, it is so exciting and interesting to see foreign countries. but I have never been to foreign countries." - Marina.
"I will have you now I am highly reputable businness magnet." - Pam Doh
"Sorry,i do not know you are all that: a destitute and nuts" - Ben Chris

Last edited by Mugatu on Tue Dec 25, 2007 9:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 9:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Very nice of you to share Mugatu,

It is good to bait them from dating sites like this as it maks it more of a surprise not knowing exactly what to expect.

The recipe educational Vlad that I shared a while back I have just found out is a live one, I think you may be on her yourself Mugatu.

I will post more on that later.

For now step right up, choose your vlad and enjoy the surprise, you never know what it will be

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Ruin your pets day, post their details at scamwarners
Nurse Nastys Audi TT <- I run like a girl
Mortar x12 Closed lad accounts ? not enough Twisted Evil
Goat Goat <- this one belongs to Ralph.
Lou Smorals
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 3:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Looks like Tatyana has pulled a member of the aristocracy...Lord Ellpuss of Scotlandshire thanks Mugatu! If anything interesting develops I will post it here!
Excalibur
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 12:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My good friend Apollo sends his thanks for giving him some new friends.

" It sounds like you practice oral sex in the office with your secretary like your ex-president." and " I am beginning to see why you were so dumb to be scammed in the first place." -My dear D4v1d L4wr3nc3
"LOVE YOU AP0LL0 FROM THE BOARD OF MY HEART." S4ny4
Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 4:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Anastasiya has sent me this.

Tatyana sent me three others.

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
Mugatu
** Retired **

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 9:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

UPDATE 25/12:

I'm glad you've been helping yourself to these fresh and active ladies....

I have a few more who have contacted me within the last 6 days if anyone wants them, they should all be live and kicking.

First up is Olga, from Samara in Russia.

Quote:
Hello!!! My name Olga. I live in Russia, namely in city Samara. I in the first was included in Internet - cafe to find to myself the partner in life and me it seems that not the first which you receive my letter from the
girl, but I hope that among them was not such good and tender as I. My dear I earlier also my dream to create family never was married to have children and to live happily. I at all do not know why I have chosen you, am simple the matter is that I have seen your structure and I liked your structure, also to me would like to find out yours more close by means of our correspondence. I think that it is everything, that I wanted to inform
you and if I have interested you I shall be happy to receive from you the answer to my E-Mail [email protected]. With impatience I shall wait for the prompt answer, your new friend Olga. Mine Email: [email protected]

Next in the firing line for abuse, timewasting and pain is the lovely Valentina who claims to hail from Chicago, USA.

Quote:
Hello the new friend!!! For whom do you search on this site? It seemed to me, that we are similar to you. I think, that I have made a correct choice having written to you this letter, wishing to get acquainted with you it is better. That that prompts me, that I shall interest you in the future. If you search dialogue with the lonely young girl I shall be glad if you to me write on [email protected]!!!
I shall wait for your letter my friend!!!

She doesn't sound like a Bears fan!

Last but not least for now is Tanya, from Dzerzhinsk in the Ukraine. She uses a rather old Loreal model as her picture, so she's not confident in the looks department maybe!
She says:

Quote:
I hope that we have the same goal of finding our true love here and soon it will happen to both of us.
But first we need to know each other better to realize that we are the two missing parts of one whole.
If you want to find out more you can find me here: [email protected]

I think that we should take this chance and
let the fate bring us together.

Tatyana

Another gmail warrior!

Please, do enjoy!

pony pony - because you deserve them! Mortar x19 Closed lad accounts Nigeria Nigeria United States United States Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Malaysia Cellphone Cellphone
Thinking of using phone modalities? Attend the 419eater university on audio baiting.

"I like traveling very much, it is so exciting and interesting to see foreign countries. but I have never been to foreign countries." - Marina.
Grassy Knoll
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 11:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks Mugatu, I'll take romancegirl & tanya. I'll post what happens;)

3 fake sites killed Nigeria Cellphone
rootuser
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 11:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm also talking with Valya, but to me she said she's from Russia, nothing about Chicago.

Also I have (had) an Olga, but with a different mail-addy. And I guess Olga might be a quite common name in Russia...
She seemed quite disappointed after travelling to St. Petersburg (as if...) and then not getting money from me for the flight to get to me... And I haven't heard of her since...

"This is what i sent to them am not with any money to go back to nigeria pls help."

United Kingdom (0.25 go to fake_buster)

Safari x4 Wole A.: Akure, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, Akure, Nigeria to Tanguieta, Benin (both with Thomas-the-Tank and Simba), Akure, Nigeria to Kano, Nigeria (with TtT and OD), Akure, Nigeria to Abidjan, Cote d'Ivoire (with TtT)

Mortar

pony pony
View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteMSN MessengerSkype Name
Grassy Knoll
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 12:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

She dropped you when you failed to send her some dough? What a biacth Surprised

Maybe this Olga will hold out for me to come and visit her instead of 'grabbing my money'. I doubt it tho, I already see that she is a pro at this -I noticed The BAT! mailer in her headers.

Seems just a little off too. She looks real young in one and a lot older in the other?

Is she the same Olga that dropped you rootuser?

rootuser
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 1:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

No, she's not the same. I didn't get those pics, also she doesn't really look like "my Olga". All the pics I got were quite bad quality, except for her passport, which might even be a real one... Here it is...

"This is what i sent to them am not with any money to go back to nigeria pls help."

Safari x4 Wole A.: Akure, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, Akure, Nigeria to Tanguieta, Benin (both with Thomas-the-Tank and Simba), Akure, Nigeria to Kano, Nigeria (with TtT and OD), Akure, Nigeria to Abidjan, Cote d'Ivoire (with TtT)

Mortar

pony pony
View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteMSN MessengerSkype Name
Grassy Knoll
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 4:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok. Cool I agree, that is better than average for a fake pp.

Here is the lovley Tatyana!
ImageImage

rootuser
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 4:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'll post a few pics Valya sent me in a moment, just have some family-duty keeping me away from the important stuff for a while...

Edit: A bit of information. She seems to go quite easy on it, and doesn't right away go for money and doesn't right away tell you she loves you. She puts some more "work" into it to establish the relationship.

Here are the pics I got so far. This should also be the order they arrived in...
ImageImage
ImageImage

Mortar

pony pony
Lou Smorals
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 12:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Grassy Knoll, I guess that like me you were gutted that the lovely Tatyana is away with her girlfriends for a few days!
Quote:
Lovely, today last day this year. I write to you last letter this
year. In one hour we leave with girlfriends village to meet there New
Year. I shall come approximately in 3-4 days, and at once I shall
write to you.
Gord, forget all bad that happened with you this year and meet New
Year with good mood and good ideas. I wish you that in 2008 you did
not know long also griefs and that you tested always pleasure
happiness and love!!!
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!!
I shall write to you only the next year =)
Do not miss!!!
Yours Tatyana!!!

Still give a bit of time to get a couple more on the bubble!

"I really love you coz i haven't see you" - John Martin
"I want to admit to you that you like me very much." Why thank you Tanya, I thought I did!
"This is the last benefit of doubt." - Efcc
"please climb in a head write to me that I did not worry for you" - Natalya
"i dont even at this stage know your sex:male or female or you are also metrosexual. f**K you!!!" - J03l - I really think he likes me!

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
Capella
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 1:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

"Valya" hasn't written to me in a few days Sad

Also have found she will reply and not notice anything you send so far.

rootuser, how dare you try and woo the love of my life, I challange thee to a fencing duel at sunup to settle this Razz
Lou Smorals
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 2:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey Capella. Valya is just playing the field! We have a 'special' friendship that only you and Rootuser can dream of! Laughing Laughing

"I really love you coz i haven't see you" - John Martin
"I want to admit to you that you like me very much." Why thank you Tanya, I thought I did!
"This is the last benefit of doubt." - Efcc
"please climb in a head write to me that I did not worry for you" - Natalya
"i dont even at this stage know your sex:male or female or you are also metrosexual. f**K you!!!" - J03l - I really think he likes me!

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
Grassy Knoll
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 2:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Actually Tatyana, she must have me on a different script. She calls herself Tanya now and sent this to me yesterday:

Quote:
My dear Link,

As I receive your letters my days get better and better, it brings me
one step closer to knowing you more. I enjoyed your letter that you
wrote, it makes good sense to me and I know we can start a romance
that will burn for eternally. To know what you desire and the thoughts
that you have is what I want to know so that we can be a close
couple... To start on a journey that I know may last forever... I feel
with each letter written we are able to move closer to our hopes and
dreams. What I like to offer is some thoughts and feelings as to what
our life may and can be together as I see in the future, what do you
think? I hope it makes good sense.

As you walk up to our home and open the door you can hear the laughter
and feel the love that is in the home. You will never hear any
yelling, swearing or fighting no physical, mental, or emotional abuse
ever, there will be no disagreements and children need to be
disciplined. But with good consistent rules, proper communication and
lots of support from each other there's no room left for fighting,
just a home filled with love.

Now you are getting home and I can see it in your eyes, all the
feelings in your heart that you give to me. I have waited all day, as
I do everyday, to feel your soft lips and the kisses I have missed, I
can never get enough of them but will always try. To help you with
what you need so we can be together, I want you by my side till you
have to leave again. To feel your touch, the heat of your body, the
warmth of your breath and all the love we have for each other. We talk
about our day, the joy we share together, have the children being good
and what we need to do so our dreams and wishes will come true. As I
snuggle up to you, you know in your heart that you would always be
safe and my love would be true, you would never be hurt, all that I
would do is for loving you...

Flowers we would grow more than we can handle, we would shower them
upon us, we would think we are in heaven, you'd push me on a swing at
a cool summer night and I'd shower you with kisses on a stormy rainy
night, my love for you would grow with each day we have, to treat you
as my king and you would grow with all my love. I want to let you know
I am thinking about you all day and night long since I received your
letter.

Do you know what a perfect day means for me? A long walk in a forest
with the one I love. Talking, or walking in silence under the trees,
hand in hand. Looking into each other's eyes and kissing tenderly.
Then having a nice candle dinner in a restaurant or at home, talking
for hours about what we think and want. I want someone like you with
whom I can talk to about anything in life. Someone I have a complete
trust in, and someone who can hear everything from me because he would
understand me. The ability to understand each other matters a lot to
me. I'm not a nymphomaniac but I am very tender, loving, passionate
and affectionate and need small tender gestures in every day life.
Everyday has to be a celebration of the love I feel towards my
partner.

I did think of you even more as I want my loved one with me through
the hard times and even more to share the good ones. I want to have
you to take care of and to be protected. I want family outings.
Memories, pictures, and family events. I want to be out with my man
and friends and look across the room and see him smiling and chatting
and know he is happy. To see that special glow in his face and eyes
because he knows he and I have something that few couples have and
that is love and respect for each other. I know he will never leave me
or cheat on me because we know how to communicate with each other on
what is bothering one another so we can work it out.

So cuddle up and be warm in bed with thoughts of me inside, may your
dreams be sweet and your thoughts be warm. Know I can be the woman for
you and more and find out what it takes to make your dreams come true.

Thinking of you,
Your Tanya

ImageImage

Mugatu
** Retired **

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 2:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Grassy Knoll wrote:
Actually Tatyana, she must have me on a different script. She calls herself Tanya now and sent this to me yesterday:

It's just worth noting that in Russia, girls called Tatyana sometimes shorten their names to Tanya.

But you're right, some vlads have multiple scripts also.

rootuser
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 2:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Capella: Fencing-duel thou sayest? Fencing-duel thou shalt have!
Are only daggers allowed or also real swords? Twisted Evil

@Lou: I understand that you are already a bit further into the game with her?

Mortar

pony pony
edzz
** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 8:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

rootuser wrote:
@Capella: Fencing-duel thou sayest? Fencing-duel thou shalt have!
Are only daggers allowed or also real swords? Twisted Evil

@Lou: I understand that you are already a bit further into the game with her?

What I knew was, real swords are allowed to to use.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 10:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

All spammers are cock-wallets.
Spammers who necro threads are stupid cock-wallets who can't post any more.

God will see you true for all this you have done to me you bastard. - Collins Kalu
MAY THE HAND THAT TYPE ON KEYBORD BECOME STRICKEN AND TRANSMIT VIRUS TO YOU ENTIRE BODY. - Dr Linda Akeem
oh what a mess its time cabbage punks like u will be expose for trully what they are. - David Cole
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic