SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Miss Linda Wants a Daddy!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
atallman
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 2:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My first baiting effort, it only lasted 1 month, but it's a start.

Please give comments/suggestion/advice to help me improve.
Cheers
--------------

I received an email saying I had a private message waiting me on a forum that I once browsed smut on called
http://www.asiafinest.com/forum/ .

-------------
Date: Oct 11 2006, 01:36 AM
Subject: GOOD DAY,

URGENT AND CONFIDENTIAL.,
FROM LINDA KOROMA
Please, Consider this and get back to me as soon as possible. Through
my private email( [email protected]) for security reasons.

Dearest one
Good a thing to write you. I have a proposal for you,this however is
not mandatory nor will I in any manner compel you to honour against your will. Your profile pushed me to send you this mail, I am LINDA KOROMA, 22 years old and the only daugther of Mr and Mrs ROBERT KOROMA.

I should add at this point that my profile was completely empty

My father was a highly reputable business man (a cocoa merchant) who
operated in the capital of Ivory coast during his days. It is sad to say that he passed away mysteriously in France during one of his business trips abroad on 12th.August 2002.Though his sudden death was linked or rather suspected to have been master minded by an uncle of his who travelled with him at that time.
But God knows the truth!

My mother died when I was just 6 years old . Since then my father took me so special. Before his death on August 12 2002, he told me about box he concealed the sum of (16,800,000.00). SIXTEEN MILLION, EIGHT HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED STATES DOLLARS. deposited in one of the security company's here in Abidjan Ivory coast West Africa, which he disguised and declared the box to contain family valuables instead of money, by this way the company does not know the true content of the box.
The deposit document which I have in my possession carries my late father's name as the depositor, while I'm the next of kin on the same document.

!!!HOW BIG MUST A BOX BE TO HOLD THAT MUCH MONEY?

I am just 22 years old and a university undergraduate and really don't know what to do. This is because I have suffered a lot of set backs as a result of incessant political crisis here in Ivory coast. The death of my father actually brought sorrow to my life.
I am in a sincere desire of your humble assistance in this regards. Your suggestions and ideas will be highly regarded.

Now permit me to ask these few questions:-
1. Can you honestly help me as your DAUGTHER?
2. Can I completely trust you?
3. What percentage of the total amount in question will be good for you after the money is in your account?
Please, Consider this and get back to me as soon as possible. .

Please, Consider this and get back to me as soon as possible. Through
my private email( [email protected]) for security reasons.

Thank you so much,
Best regards
Miss Linda
--------------
My user name on the website was purely numbers and meant nothing so I send her (could be a guy?) an email as requested.

To: [email protected]

Date: Oct 12, 2006 7:51 PM
Subject: PM reply

Dear Linda,
You sent me this message on a website via a PM and asked for a reply to your yahoo address.

It makes no sense? Why should I pretend you are my daughter and how does that entitle me to a percentage (of which I would ask for 75%) to you families money?

You have not explained things clearly.

I have helped people before in these situations and they have been very clear on what was required and in the end we were both rewarded. In fact I'm currently helping a lady right now who is going thru a similarly sad story.

I never deal with people without seeing what they look like so if you wish to proceed send me photos of yourself and ensure they are of large quality
Regards,
Steve.
-------------
To: St3ven Baiter
Date: Oct 13, 2006 2:28 AM
Subject: Response.

Good Evening Mr Steve,

Thank you very much for your response.I would like you to know that i am an orphan and would like someone who will take me like an adopted child.It doesn't really mean that you are my biological father but it makes me feel at home that somebody is taking my responsibilities upon himself.

I am very very glad to hear that you have helped people in the past and your still willing to help me as much as you can.I will like you to help me contact the security company where my late father deposited the said box and apply for the transfer of the box to your Country.The said box was deposited as family valuables and the compnay is not aware of the true content of the box.

I have just attached two of my photos for you and i expect that you would do the same too in your next mail.I will also,like to recieve your full contact details and telephone number for easier communication if the need arises.

As soon as i recieve the requested contact details from you,i will send you the full contact details of the company along with the deposit details so that you would apply for the release of the box.

I will be stoping here and hope to read from you as soon as possible.
Thanks
Miss Linda Koroma.

baby.jpgImagecheckitout.jpgImage

I love the file names!
Delaying, I don�t give my details and try to keep her hanging on.

Date: Oct 13, 2006 2:55 AM
Subject: Re: Response.

Hi Miss Linda,
I'm about to go away for a few days on business. Attached is a recent picture which I'm proud to say was publish in my local church magazine.

Thank you for your quick reply and pictures it has cleared things up, I appreciate it.

I will contact you towards the end of next week.
Kind Regards,
Steve

This is actually Glenn Robins playing Kel in the Aussie comedy Kath & Kim

Date: Oct 13, 2006 10:07 AM
Subject: Thanks.

Dear Steve,

Thank you very much for your email.I will like you to send me your full contact details and i will also,try to wait for you to come back next week.
I wish you safe journey and happy return to your home land.
Thanks
Miss Linda.
I was actually going home (I�m an expat) so it spooked me the comment about going to my �homeland� as I made no mention about that at all?

I reply a week later and put my business hat on and spin some crap.

Date: Oct 19, 2006 11:20 PM
Subject: Re: Thanks.

Hello Miss Linda,
I've returned from business now.
I don't have a phone number for you to contact me as I suffered a terrible accident when I was young. Our family's beloved guard dog mauled me when I was just 4 years old. I don't blame Shultz, our German Shepard attach dog, I should never have played with his food while he was eating.
I have learnt to deal with it and while the scars have healed, my throat box has not. I have not been able to speak since that day and communicate by internet mostly these days. In this day and age I'm able to do all my business from my computer.
Speaking of business, lets get down to it. As I mentioned earlier, I have help many people before but in doing so I have also been robbed of some of my hard earned money by evil people. I will not let that happen again so I need some proof of you and your situation before we can proceed.
I would need to see scans of your identification, scans of any bank documents and the death certificate. With my deepest respect to you and your loss I say the following. I know these things can be easily forged so I also require something that gives me absolute proof you are who you say you are. We are talking a lot of money. You have not mentioned how much percentage I would get for my efforts? I need to gain my trust in you.
Once I receive the scans of the documents I will then require you to do one more thing before I will take the next step in this business arrangement. Please reply to continue this agreement.
Yours kindly
Steve

Date: Oct 20, 2006 5:02 AM
Subject: RESPONSE.

Dear Steve,

Thank you very very much for your email.I am ready to coperate with you in this regards,but before i will go ahead and send you the requested requirements,i will like you to send me your full mailing Contact address.
What? No sympathy that a dog ripped my throat out?
Furthermore,you have mentioned in your email,that you would require one more thing before you will proceed with the Agreement,so my question now is,WHAT IS THAT THING YOU NEED ME TO DO?i will like you to mention it to me in your next mail before i will proceed with you.If what you have asked me to do is within my reach,then i will send you all the informations as soon as i recieve the mailing address.I can't send you the documents and later,you request for another thing,so you tell me what you need me to do.
Thank you very very much and hope to get an urgent response from you as soon as possible.
Goodbye,
Miss Linda Koroma.

deliberately not answering her question I push on

Date: Oct 21, 2006 4:44 AM
Subject: Re: RESPONSE.

Dear Miss Linda,
Please send me the documents via email (it's quicker then posting) then I'll let you know what I require. Wishing you a lovely weekend.
Regards,
Steve

Date: Oct 21, 2006 8:35 AM

Sir,
You must tell me what you require before i will scan and send you any documents.I just hope your not expecting me to send you a nude photo of myself because,that is what my spirit tells me that you require from me.Before i will proceed with any dealings with you,you should inform me what you need from me.
Goodbye
Linda

trying to think something up????

Date: Oct 21, 2006 1:45 PM

Oh My Dear Miss Linda,
Sorry to make you feel like that. NO, I am not after any nude photographs at all. Rest assured that is not my character.
What I require is a little silly but it is a way of proving that you are really you. I intend for you to send me 2 or more photographs of yourself that has been taken only for me. By doing so you are demonstrating that you are serious.
To prove just how serious you are I need you to dress up as a chef and hold a plate with food The food should be arranged to clearly spell "EAT ME" (a line from Alice in Wonderland, one of my favourite childhood books).
I've attached a photo to give an example of the kind of dress a chef wears. Also on the white shirt top I want to be able to read "Chef Miss Linda's Cooking School".
I know this is a strange request and may take sometime to arrange so please contact me once you are done.
The photos need to be of a large size so I can clearly read the spelling and most importantly to be able to see your face. You can use whatever food you like to spell the phrase.
Regards,
Steve.

now she wants money

Date: Oct 22, 2006 4:50 AM

Thank you very very much for your email.I will be glad to arrange the requested photographs.I have sent you two of my photos and if you need more,i will gladly do that.I also know you understand my present condition.Please,i will really appareciate if you can send me $100 US Dollars to arrange the requested photos.
I am suffering and i can bearly afford money to feed myself.If you are really ready to help me,i think you can arrange the money for me.If i am able to recieve the money then we will proceed,but if you are not able to send me the money,then i think i can send you ordinary photos.
Ordinary photos is the maximum thing i can do for you so i expect and hope you coperate with me
Thank
Linda

I don�t think so Miss Linda

Date: Oct 22, 2006 10:33 PM

Ordinary photo it is then but I fail to see how what I have asked you should cost anything to produce?
Anyway you still need to personalise the photo so please hold a sign with a message for me on it. The message should read clearly "S. Baiter, be my daddy".
Steve
Several weeks and no reply!

Date: Nov 5, 2006 9:15 PM
Dear Miss Linda
Did you receive this e-mail? Are we still going ahead?
Steve

Auto reply, She� s gone!
Mail Delivery Subsystem <[email protected]> to me
More options Nov 5 (3 days ago)
This is an automatically generated Delivery Status Notification

Delivery to the following recipient failed permanently:

[email protected]

Technical details of permanent failure:
PERM_FAILURE: SMTP Error (state 12): 554 delivery error: dd Sorry your message to [email protected] cannot be delivered. This account has been disabled or discontinued [#102]. - mta349.mail.mud.yahoo.com

End of attempted bait.

Last edited by atallman on Sun Aug 31, 2008 3:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Zerath
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 9:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think you asked for to weird a photo, maybe if you had aimed lower she might have biten.

Been There, Done That

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 10:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^
Agree with the photo request - love scam lads are tough to get off script (I won't do them Smile )
'Her' disappearance may have been an account closure carried out by the webhost, however, most lads keep their vics info saved elsewhere. The fact that your lad hasn't recontacted you either means that he didn't save your info or that he has dropped you.

Photo trophies are difficult to get hold of - what you see on this site are just the few lads that have responded to the request - what you don't see are the 100's of lads that simply ignore the requests...

Pop along to the surplus letter forum and pick up a nice and easy Next-of Kin - keep your initial responses simple (lads don't read them much anyway) and once the lad is hooked be as obstructive as possible
The lad does all the work - any forms he sends,
a) it won't open - send another
b) then get him to explain everything on it
c) you can't print it off, he should send another format that you can type into
d) send it back (but don't attach it)
e) send it back (copy - & rename - .dll file)
slap the lad when he whines that he can't open it
rinse and repeat from d)

you get the picture Laughing

Oh, and welcome to the site!
p.s. if you haven't already done so; read the stickies - they are really helpful

Barrister Addo Williams: I want you to know that I am not impressed with your performance towards this project.
Mattins Wilson: ...and they stated morken me and tarfing at me as if am a full, so please it is enough OK. /AND/ I promise you for all this furffring that you are furffring to me <--- No, I haven't a clue either
Peter Ovdo: I want you to have trust in me that all is ok as stated in my last mail to you which i wrote in big letters

Ethel Gnassingbe: FOUK YOU AND GO TO HELL

"I am a bomb technician. If you see me running, try to keep up"
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic