SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

The Lad Who Hated K7

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Joe-Edson
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 8:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Cast of Characters:
John Tshabalala - Lad in Africa
Josef Edsonian - Baiter in USA

This Lad got himself all worked up into a tizzy during a routine straight bait, because he could never get through to Josef Edsonian on the phone. The Lad did not appreciate the Edsonian's long K7 voicemail intro message (about 7 minutes).

Note the Lad was correct that the K7 voicemail will frequently switch to FAX mode for no apparent reason. I have noticed this a few times when I call K7 numbers to time the length of the message intros.

Baiter "Mugu-Fugu" later called the Lad posing as Josef Edsonian. The call may be heard here:
http://media.putfile.com/joe9246

Listed below for your comic review is an assortment of the Lad's e-mails.

Quote:
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To: Josef Edsonian
22 March 2006

Dear Josef,

I tried to call you again and again today but I kept on getting your answering machine and unfortunately it is still very long. I really care about you people as your kind words always makes us happy.

We really hope to see you all soonest. Take care once more. Until I hear from you or you call.

Sincerely,

John.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

23 March 2006

Dear Josef,

The money belongs to my dead father and he was farmer. I want you to fully understand that the whole situation does make us happy, more especially the help in the mail that you sent to us.

I have only asylum papers here which is why we asked for your help, apart from that ,we really appreciated your friendship and mails. Nothing more. Frankly speaking we trust you and hold you and Madge in the highest esteem.

I guess that life is never fair. I have never spoken to you on the telephone and yet we believed in our friendship, each time we call you we get your answering machine, it makes me very upset that we cannot speak on the telephone and my mother wonders whether now if you are really sincere to us, how come you have never called us upon the fact that we have complained about not get you on the telephone, then how do you own children and grand children call you?

Sincerely,

John.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

24 March 2006

Dear Josef,

I want you to know that we are a very strong Christian family and I believe that Jesus Christ died on the cross for me and the whole world to get salvation. This is my personal belief.

Knowing this fully I will tell you to come to South Africa and we see face to face and you enjoy your holiday also with Madge and I take you around to the places that I know and the places of interest that you want to visit, we develop a strong friendship also and if it pleases you to help us out as we asked you so be it, if not we will still be friends.

I really want to meet you and Madge face to face, let us work the issue on the table, which I asked you to assist with, and get to know each other. I sincerely believe that this a true test of friendship and character.

I want to know please, are you coming to visit Africa with Madge? I am just suggesting. The whole decision is yours, but I wish you to come.O.K.

Please tell me more on your next e-mail. I love to meet you all.

God bless you and Madge too.

Sincerely,

John.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

25 March 2006

Dear Josef,

I sincerely hope that you got my last mail to you. I am waiting to know what you have decided.

Sincerely I really wish to speak to you on the telephone and I have stated this in all my mails to you, but you seem o ignore this, so why can't you call me? I will wait for your call, O.K.

Say hello to Madge.

Sincerely,

John.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

27 March 2006

Dear Josef,

In all honesty I have called several times, the issue is that you voice message in your answering machine takes forever. O.k. to prove to you that I have called your number the message you left starts with you have reach the line of (Josef and Madge) and you also spell you names and surname.

Most of the time I t gets into a fax mode, so how are my going to drop a message?

Anyway you can call me anything you wish on +27-73-4743953.

I will be waiting. Take care and thanks once more for your nice mail.

God bless you.

Sincerely,

John.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Date: 28 March 2006

Dear Josef,

How are you and Madge? Please main reason why I am writing so early South African time is to inform you that nothing has changed at all from your side.

I and my mother called you number on Sunday and again on Monday and we got a very raw deal, in fact my mother deeply feel that it was pre mediated act ,how can you telephone answer machine have all the instruction you left there.

It goes on and on non stop, and you left no room for someone to inform you that he or she tried et hold of you . We brought a world calling card of the equivalent of $40 dollar US and cannot even drop a message to show that we called as you machine as these instructions with you voice that goes on for over 7 minutes.

It goes, you have reached the number of Josef Edsonian and Madge and you go on and on to spell your name and Madge name and your surname and even after that you asked to be left a nice message and that you want the caller to make sure that they leave their number and name clearly ,so that you can get back to them .

You want the caller to make sure that they do this correctly so that you do not have to go upstairs and get you telephone book and look up their name and get their number from there.

Please Josef, this goes on and on and in fact we had to wait and wait and the next day the our money ran out on the calling card again for the second time which is a total of $80 US dollars just to call you and still we cannot leave a message because of your machine and the message and instructions.

Josef, now my mother wants you to answer us now, are still coming to South Africa? Because you have made us to make certain commitments, especially as regards our security deposit and we have not fulfilled that obligation as you left us out in the cold.

Not because of money, but because we have given notice to the firm which we have to cancel.

Secondly, Josef, we brought gifts for you and Madge and even arranged and booked tours for you and Madge ,which we had to cancel after forfeiting our little deposit with them.

Please Josef, tell us now ,we are a God fearing family and we trusted you and we opened up our heart and poured it out to you and Madge ,only to be left out in the cold.

I personally went to the extent of arranging for us to get a visit to a big fire station, in Johannesburg.

What more are friendship and trust based upon.

You brought a ticket, which I know, that if you still want o come here, all you have to do is to call the travel agent re- book for a latter date and come .

Why are you making all this promises and leaving my mother in the dark?

Anyway I just want to express how we feel about the treatment ,you even told me in one of your mails that you have our number in your suitcase and you will call us immediately you arrive here, and you turn around to ask me for the same number again, saying you are going to call me with it and you have never done so.

You do not need you telephone company to remove the long unending message in your answering machine and you as well do not need them to call us.

Thank you for having time to go through this long mail/

I wish that I could also fax it to you.

My warmest regard to you and especially Madge ,I hope that you can read this and understand how we feel about you and the love we have for you all.

God bless you.

Sincerely,

John and Mrs .Rose Tshabalala.

i told you earlier on my previous mail that i have a spam flu which means some people using software hackers to peep through my mail ID and use it for scam work i have never done that before and i wont do such in my life,now can you the reason why i told you that i need a personal laptop that you indeed bought it for me this delay cause me to go to cyber cafe when i heard to email you because i dont have much time in office to send mail due to my work and you know that assuming i have my own PCs it woill be safe for me and there wont be any sort email scam and viruses that deflect scammers. So please think about this. - Professor Charles Soludo
D11
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 7:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Twisted Evil 7mins eh lol. nice twist.

I make software that drives lads crazy. Thats my revenge on lads. (it all helps)

this transaction is 100 percent risk/hitch free - bobo

why no pay me - abum bello
because the cops will know it was you - me
ok this is good - abum bello
capn_skam
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 11:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Great idea, obviously executed well. Will have to borrow it. Smile

I love how he wrote back in detail describing some of the 'over 7 minute' message - lmfao! Good job!!!

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 11:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What a great way to waste their money Smile
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic