SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

10 Ladettes With A Problem

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Fanny Plunge
Granny Pawn

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 9:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Scammer Name: Amina Abid
Scammer Location: Abdijan
Scambaiter: Fanny Plunge
Title: 10 Ladettes With A Problem

I had a plan for this bait but the Lad's immense lack of brain cells lead to some pretty funny and interesting developments, which I'm sure will leave him scratching his head in bewilderment for a good while to come..He plays the role of a female cancer victim who falls in love with my Suicidal Lesbian Dominatrix character and the security company..What a plonker..

To: Fanny Plunge
Date: 31-Aug-2006
Subject: Attached My Pictures reply here

Praise be to Allah the merciful . He is Allah, the One and
Only, Allah and there is none like Him
Praise be to his Holy Name Amin .
Assamalakium.

Dear Fanny Plunge,
Thanks for the mail and your keen interest regarding this project , I am happy to receive your mail honestly,Allah is one and in him we all trust, My dear i prayed to Allah to provide a good person over this, before choosen you as a good person who can handle this fund deposited in SECURITY COMPANY.

i prayed to allah to provide a good trust worthy one ,then i found you to take charge of the this great project,am entrusting on you now.

You will write to me by email a promissory letter guarantee that before i pass away that you will distribute this money to the orphanage homes and poor people ,promulgating Allah's kingdom and building mosques too .

However, I will send to you a copy of the deposit document of this money and authority letter from an attorney here which will empower you to claim the consignments money soon, which will enable you stand on my behalf and make the claim.

I will also forward your contact informations to the Security Company where this money is deposited in a SECURITY and also instruct them to release the deposit consignment fund to you on my behalf as soon as you send phone and address too.

I will then send the required documents and a copy of the authorisation letter to the company for them to establish communication with you regarding the delivery.

Please note that the Boxes consignments is bonded deposited in a trunck boxes as it was deposited by my late husband as jeweries the security company ,doens't know the contents of the boxes, and you should not tell them please .

You will travel there just for 24 hours you will be there and disloged to your account,i will not like to speak with you because my late husband relatives is surrouding me which i dont want them to know about this ,because they are christians converts.

I might not be replying your mails very often except when I am free and strong because I do not want my husband's relatives to be aware of this.

Apparently this legal power of attorney letter will be process by an attorney here , which will enable you to claim the deposit consignments on my behalf , hence i will not stay to live again .

Attached is my pictures when am fine and were am in a terrible suitation. My address is 25, avenue Joseph Anoma, 12 etage 04 B.P. 815, Abidjan, Ivory Coast in West Africa .

Waiting for your urgent response.Pray for me am in pains .you can send your picture to me too if you like .

ALLAH'S blessings on you. i wait your reply
Your loving Sister
Hajia Amina Abid

He attatched two pics of people in hospital which are attatched to thousands of Lad mails daily..Disgustingly inappropriate to post them..So I shan't..

To: amina abid [email protected]
Date: 31-Aug-2006
Subject: Re: Attached My Pictures reply here

How's it hangin'??,

You may call me Mistress Fanny my little diamond girl in a sess pool of slime. I fully comprehend all you've said and so excited after reading your mail and I am utterly thrilled to be apart of your soon to be over life, hopes and lofty dreams.

Rest assured of the secrecy of this farcical escapade being kept as such.

I am 30 years old and the Co-Founder of an anonymous group and charity for women with Excessive Vaginal Discharge. We receive hundreds of thousands of USD every year from all over the world. We run anonymous group support units all over the States and parts of Europe. You'd be surprised how many sufferers there are out there and how many wish to aid us in our plight and fight for Normal Vaginal Discharge.

The company has made me and my co founder very rich, which was our intent all along and ofcourse to meet women because in my spare time I'm a Lesbian Dominatrix and proud of it. I only use my Dominatrix skills on women. I noticed you said, "we can go into life partnership, or to have me as one of your family", in your email and as I'm lonely at the moment and without a lover for so long I pray you hope to be my life partner. I will do everything in my power to get here to my Dungeon Of Pleasure and show you the way Lesbian Bondage Heaven. I'm attaching a pic of myself. Hope it turns you on.
--
Please reply with baited breath.

Fanny Plunge

Co-Founder

Excessive Vaginal Discharge Anonymous

I attached this to see what he'd say..

Date: 01-Sep-2006
Subject: i love you mistress Allah bless

Assalamakuim Dear Mistress Fanny Plunge,

Thank you for the mail ,and also your picture you send to me,.it was back i can see i can see your face why? please resend another one to me.

i will be happy to see you face to face after which you must have secured the money 12milion dollars from the security company in germany soon.

i will like you to send to me your telephone number and address too , i will forward to you the contact of the security company and for you to reach them regarding the delivery soon.

Am a single woman a widow without a husband , i will appreciate if you will be my husband (<- Idiot) though am sick but i believe if i come to your country , you will take me to a better place where i can take proper treatment.

Thank you for the project you are about to do and i promise you 10% of the total money $12 million dollars for your kind effort after which you must have secured it from the security company and transfer to your account in your country.

please send to me your telephone number and address too.
Allah bless you Amin
i love you
Your Sister
Amina Abid

Date: 03-Sep-2006
Subject: Re: i love you Mistress Allah bless

Hi,

I don't think you read my mail Bitch! I am a Lesbian Dominatrix and I said I will be your Mistress. My number is on the bottom. My address is:

I handle large amounts of money daily. So rest assured in my competancy in this instance and farcical escapade.

My organisation is always looking to expand our groups. If you or you can find a lady interested in setting up a group for us in your community let me know and I will fill you in the details. This will not interfere in our business and I see this as an excellent oppurtunity to set up a new group in your community.

Typically if we are setting up a group we send the founder a donation of up to $30,000 to get things underway. The size of the donation rests solely on the amount of new group members and estimated growth of the new group. For example if you have 10 initial members we will send you $10,000 USD and same for 20 members. So we will pay you $1,000 USD per woman you recruit.

I sent you the wrong pic last time. Here's the right one.
--

Fanny Plunge

Co-Founder

Ph. +44705xxxxx

I attached this crazy pic..

Date: 05-Sep-2006
Subject: Re: i love you Fanny Reply (<- Yawn)

Assalamakuim Mistress Fanny Plunge,

Thank you for the mail, and your picture you send to me and your assurance to handle the money well as we agreed.

Based on your wish for me to recruit members for you here in my community, i will definitely do it for you even though am sick, i will try very best to consult at my own ability on the issue , we shall start from there , i love you and i want you to love me too , so that our wish and faith will come to pass.

Thank you for the address in new york and phone number you send the phone number should one put american code before getting across, because it start with +44 like UK number.

i will send to you the certificate of deposit slip now and also the contact of the security company in germany were you will travel to claim the deposit fund on behalf soon .

You will travel to germany where the consignments is deposited and disloged to your account ,My late husband deposited consignments money as jeweries to avoid trace , the security company doens't know that the contents is dollars and you should not tell them please.

Attached is the certificate of deposit slip ,The legal power of attorney will be processed on your behalf through an attorney , which will empower you to claim the consignments on my behalf.

You will be there in Germany just for 24 hours , and disloged the money to your account , i will give the security company your full informations soon,for you to take the delivery of the deposit consignments money .

Pls on no account will you let them know that the contents is dollars because they dont know about it and you should not tell them .

Below is the contact of the security company.
PARAMOUNT - WEB SECURITY COMPANY (GER) Berlin
Tel-nr 00491-701762574.
Director of Operations / Mr Douglas Christopher
E-mail address [email protected]

Contact them either by email or phone and arrange the date of your arrival with them , Pls you have to hurry up in time , because the consignments has been accumulating demurrages there ever since my late husband deposited it there ,The certificate deposit slip is attached to you ,the power of attorney which will empower you to claim the consignments will come from a lawyer here .

On your readiness to travel or your husband as you said i will send to you, the legal power of attorney which will empower you to claim the deposit fund on my behalf soon.

May Allah bless you, i love you and you will be my love ever .
Your Loving Sister
Hajia Amina Abid

Subject: Re: i love you Fanny Reply

Hi my bitchface,

I will contact the company as soon as I've finished this mail.

While I'm dealing with them you can set the group for us there. The sooner you set the group in motion the quicker I can get you the donation. So lets work together and for each other my petal pie gimp.

When I'm finished everything I will come visit you. Don't worry about demurrages my darling. My foundation is funded by some very wealthy people and what I say goes with no questions asked. Any charges incurred I can handle. I think it is no mistake we have found each other. It's like my prayers have been answered.

As for my phone. It is an English company I use as I travel to Europe a lot and they save me $1,000's on mobile phone roaming charges. The prices in the States are absolutely daylight robbery.

I have told Diane Farpusies, my co-founder, about how you will be setting up a new group for us and she is very excited. We have no groups where you are, you see.

IT IS A SIMPLE PROCESS

The requirements are very simple. Each group we start up is funded by our investors by photographic evidence. I am attaching a pic of the leader of our New York group. I wired her $20, 000 USD two months ago and since then she has built her group up to 36 women already. I hope you may have the same success.

All you will need to do is send me at least 3 pics with the same criteria. You will need to have a pic taken of each woman or a group photo with each person holding a piece of paper with this code sentence on it:

I HAVE EXCESSIVE VAGINAL DISCHARGE

I will also need bank details of some sort from you as we cannot mail checks. The reason we need pics for this to work is the secret behind our success. Please my gimp this is a big secret and needs to remain so.

Most of the women in our groups are perfectly healthy. We get our funding and money from rich men and women that love to donate to charity. In order to keep their donations up we need a steady flow of new apllication pics to show them and starting new groups is the only way to do this. When we start a new group we get 50,000 USD from our accountants and send 20,000 to the founder which is you.

So now you know my secret and please realise

the more pics you send us the better for all in question.
--

Fanny Plunge

Co-Founder

I doctored these pics to aid the Lad in his confusion..

Image Image

Subject: Re: i love you Mistress Fanny plunge

Assalamakuim Dear Mistress Fanny Plunge ,

Thank you for the mail, and the directives and the pictures you send to me as well, i have giving the security company your full informations to take the delivery of the consignment money on my behalf , they will contact you anytime from now.

i will also commence in recruiting the members as i promise , simultanously ,i will equally send there pictures to you perhaps in a group or individual.

Am happy that you will come and visit me here , i will be glad to meet with you my love .

i wish and i pray that everything will surely work as we planned .
Take care and my love goes to you.
Your Loving Sister
Amina Abid

So the Security company gets in touch two seconds after that mail was sent, with a typical script mail..From the exact same internet cafe IP..Oh the joys of Whois..And the stupid Lad messes up big time..I'm beginning to think he's new..Or super dumb..He has not got Power Of Attourney document..So I decide to ignore that and get on Amina's case..

Date: 06-Sep-2006
Subject: Re: i love you Sister Fanny plunge

Hi Bitchlips,

I received a letter in my Lesbian Box of Pain from the German company you told me about. They asked me for Power of attorney letter and deposit slip. I think you sent me the deposit but I have no Power of Attourney. Can you let me know what to do? I'll hold off contacting them 'till you figure this out.

How are you progressing with the recruiting for the group? I have informed the accountants and the investors and the funds have been mobilised. As soon as we have the apllicants photos we can authorise the creation of your group and complete the transfer.
--

Fanny Plunge

Co-Founder

Assalamakium Mistress Fanny my sweet heart ,

Thank you for the mail , am preceding in getting the recruitment of the members soon , i am trying and i will send picture of each of them that is ready.

Equally , regarding the power of attorney the company requested i will get intouch with an attorney here tommorrow whom will process it on your behalf and i will let you know how long it will take him to prepare it , and i will send it to you as well.

I love you my sweet heart , we shall continue to love each other always.
take care till next time .

Translation..I need time get a fake document I should've already had together..he he..What a dopey Lad..

Hi my Bitch Munchkin,

It is so nice to see you in my Lesbian Box of Pain again. I have informed the investors and I have the go ahead for the transfer of the funds. How much depends on how many beautiful ladies you can recruit for the photo or photos. The more you can get the more they will authorise for us.

I will wait for the letter you need to send me ok. All the best and remember I'm thinking of your little bitch lips lapping my downpours of excessive vaginal discharge and the day we enter into some Lesbian Sadomasichistic Pleasure all the time..xx
--

Fanny Plunge

Co-Founder

So the Lad is having hassle getting the document he needs together and tries his hand at some grovelling..

Date: 07-Sep-2006
Subject: To my honey sweet sister fanny

Assalamakium
Dearest Mistress and my love fanny , Thank you for the mail, Indeed am making effort necessary effort, to recruit the members soon, i will be sending the pictures as it comes , like i said in my previous mail in group or single.

Similary , i have contacted the attorney who will process the document on your behalf
which will enable you to make the claim in germany, he was asking for the consultation and processing fee of $1,350 dollars , i promise to give him 300 dollars in my name tommorrow as an advance to commence because i told have enough with me now due to the ailment has taking exhausted my money the drugs alone am taking is too expensive and hospital bills etc, he ask me when am i going to pay the balance i told him that you will help me to send the balance that i trusted you.

The attorney said that the document will be ready by next week starting from monday , am happy that we shall meet each other one day and share our relationship in a honey way , Sister fanny i love you stay well till i hear from you.

Your Loving Sister
Amina Abid

Date: 07-Sep-2006
Subject: Re: To my honey sweet sister fanny

Hi my Bitchy Pooh,

I love reading your letters. They make my gash gush with excessive vaginal discharge. You do not have to worry about any bills anymore honey drip. I will take care of that and see to it a wonderful lady of your exempilary calibre will get all she deserves.

I am here for you and you for me. I want to share your painful remaining days in my Lesbian Dominatrix Dungeon. Tell the banker I have your bills covered. ok. And remember my sugar plum gimp once you have the photos sent and we send you the group donation you will have a ton of money to play with also. Life is good that way sometimes. I'm so glad we met. It must be faith.

Hope you like my pic.
--

Fanny Plunge

Co-Founder

Date: 09-Sep-2006
Subject: one member for my sweet sister fanny

Assalamakium, My Sweet Mistress Fanny and my love ,

Thank you for the mail , Indeed i love your picture , you are so nice and lovely too,i was able to recruit one member for now , i will get more when as soon as i can lay my hands on capital to be able to convince them to be a lesbain and belong in our group.

Equally i have managed to give the $300 yesterday as an advance i promised him to proceed to process the document on your behalf .if you want to send money to me ,it has to be simultatenously bit by bit preferably through western unon money transfer here in abidjan ivory coast , i will give you the hospital cleaner name which you will use to send it to me , i will inform him accordingly as well.

Check out the little honey girl i send to you ,i have initiated her and she will also be getting more fromher side too .

I love you honey till i hear from you .

Your Lovingly Sister
Amina Abid

This Lad's idiocy seems to know no bounds..He sends this horror..Which is in the Hall of shame..

Date: 09-Sep-2006
Subject: Re: one member for my sweet sister fanny

Hi Gimpy lumps,

She is very pretty indeed, I'd love bite her toes off. Unfortunately my investors will not authorise the release of funds with one candidate in the group. They do not have to be lesbians either but I wouldn't mind. We just need a lot of women to pose for the photos in order for the investors to have faith in the new group.

The more ladies you can recruit the quicker I can convince them to release funds to you. I hope you understand the situation my dolly bitch. xx
--

Fanny Plunge

Co-Founder

Date: 13-Sep-2006
Subject: Three member for my sweet sister fanny

Assalamkium Dear Sweet Sister Fanny ,

I have not heard from you for sometime now, i hope all is well.
Like i told you that i will continue to look recruit more ladies for you , i was able to recruit 3 more ladies making four in numbers.

Equally , the power of attorney which the attorney promise me this week am still waitng for him to process it .

i will be looking forward to hear from you soon , My love and my honey.

Indeed, i love you ,let us share our lebian love together till we meet soon.

Keep me posted as soon as you can to convince the investors with this numbers in question.
I wait for your reply soon.
Your Loving Sister
Amina Abid

He attaches 3 four kilobite pics..Displaying yet again his monumental stupidity and lack of any ability..

Image Image Image

Date: 13-Sep-2006
Subject: Re: Three member for my sweet sister fanny

Hi Bitch Flaps,

I must tell you how happy I am. You are such a wonderful woman, doing all this while almost dead. I wish we could meet right now so I could hurt you with some Lesbian Bondage.

The ladies are very beautiful. I had an enormous downpour of excessive vaginal discharge when I saw them. I would love to get them into the safety of my Lesbian Dominatrix Dungeon of Pleasure. But alas I will have to do without inflicting damage for now.

I am eager to get this form we are waiting for to continue the process with your business and as for the investors they are very happy with your progress so far. I have been instructed to inform you we need at least another six ladies for the group to be taken seriously and funds authorised.

My love I must ask you to try send me larger photos. The images you sent are very small and the writing is unclear even with a magnifying glass. I am including a photo of me and Diane Farpusies. I expect your further photo's to be of similar quality.

I can't wait to be hurting you my dear..xx
--

Fanny Plunge

Co-Founder

Image Image

Date: 14-Sep-2006
Subject: To my Sweet Sister Fanny i love you

Assalamkium Dear Sweet Sister Fanny .

Thank you for the mail and the pictures of you and your friend Diane Farpusies both of you look good,Sweet sister from what you are indicating you still want me to provide more six ladies , Indeed , i will not relent i will continue trying,to recruit more ladies for you.

The issue of the picture quality here, and yours are not the same we dont have the same facilities like in your country that is the reason the pictures will not be so pure clear as yours ,But i presume you see them clear.

Regarding the document power of attorney from all indications the attorney has done it, but he refuse to give it to me because of his balance fee $1,50 dollars i told him that you promise to send me money to pay him, you know how lawyers behave they lack trust he suppose to trust me , i really need that document to send it to you , Sweet sister what do you suggest? Should i tell him that you will send me the money?

Take care mistress i love , i wish am with you in the dungeon , and i know very soon i shall meet with you.

Your Loving Sister
Amina Abid

Date: 14-Sep-2006
Subject: Re: To my Sweet Sister Fanny i love you

Hi Bitch Cakes,

My dear girl, I am delighted with your mail and that the document is ready. I will most definitely pay for it. But in order for me to do so I must have reason to convince the investors to release the funds for me. I can't send you anything until we have at least 10 members.
--

Fanny Plunge

Co-Founder

So the Lad has finally realised he's gotta get some decent pics if he wants to get paid..God knows what he told these Ladettes..

Date: 18-Sep-2006

Assalamakium Dear Sweet Sister Fanny Plunge .

I was able to recruit 3 beautiful ladies , I will also continue to complete the remaining 4 members .perhaps before this weekend.

Stay with my love mistress fanny .

Image Image Image

Date: 19-Sep-2006

Oh Amina you Bitch,

Hello dumpling gimps, I am over the moon today. Those pics are fabulous and so are ladies in them. You are truly a diamond in the sewer my love.

Diane was in a frenzy on my nether regions after we saw the photo's. Mostly because we are so close to obtaining the new donation for the group you are starting for us. Wow everything is wonderful. My darling gimp I can't wait to get to you. We will be so happy once we are together. Are you excited?? Because I am and I can bearly contain my downpours of excessive vaginal discharge. The thoughts of you and me on our own rolling around in a pile of cash soaked in excessive womanly love, is just driving me insane with tantalisingly Lesbian thoughts.

The investors are very pleased with the progress also and would like to extend their appreciation for your efforts and commitments thus far. I'm attaching a pic of me in a club. Stay safe my bitchily wet dreamgirl..xx
--

Fanny Plunge

Co-Founder

I attatched this pic..It's fairly obvious this Lad's not even looking at the photo's as they've all been different..So why not..

Date: 22-Sep-2006

Assalamakium Dear Sweet Sister Fanny ,

Am preceding in completing the 10 members as we agreed which i will sending to you in a few days from now.

I sincerely love you and cherish you indeed , and i know very soon we shall see each other.

May our love be kept together in oneness, till we meet soon.

Your Loving Sister
Amina Abid

Date: 23-Sep-2006
Subject: To my honey and sweet sister fanny

Assalamakium Dear Sweet Sister Fanny,

Attached is the remaining 3 pictures making it 10 members.

Take care and i wait for your reply , i love you my love .
Your Loving Sister
Amina Abid

Image Image Image

He obviously thinks the donation is on it's way..Shame he's gotta do some more work first..

Date: 23-Sep-2006
Subject: Re: To my honey and sweet sister fanny

Hello my Bitchy Angel Pie,

Everything is wonderful my darling. We almost have the group set up. All we need now is a group picture of the women with their men. Or Lesbian lovers. I have attached the photo taken by our Mississipi Group. In order to release the donation we need a pic from you of a similar nature.

The photo must contain the building in which your group will hold its weekly meetings and it must say.

THIS IS THE NEW SITE FOR FANNY PLUNGE

My investors are almost convnced and this final photo will allow them to authorise their accountants to release the funds to us. And as soon as we have the group photo my love I will be able to send you the money and join you there for some hot Lesbian Sadomasichitic Pleasuring.xx
--

Fanny Plunge

Co-Founder

I attach this pic from a previous bait..Which I altered slightly..

Date: 24-Sep-2006

Assalamakium
Dearest Sweet Sister Fanny

Thank you for the mall, My love you never told me about the group picture you send to me , All you told me is trying to recruit 3 or at least 10 members which i have done.

If i may ask do i need to include those ladies again while grouping for the lesbains or men and woman picture group you attached to me.

Please reply back soon , This might take longer than necessary but i still have to try ,Am still weary, and worried about the legal power of attorney document which has being processed on your behalf ever since, by the lawyer and still holding on it till i pay the balance .

What should i do ?Please i advice me , time is of essence .Let one love keep us together till we meet.

Date: 24-Sep-2006

Hi Bitch Feet,

I explained this before. All you need to do is have a pic taken of a large group people with the sign clearly seen in it. This is the closure the investors need to sign off on the donation.

My darling bitch I am so excited we will finally meet soon. I need to know the nearest the airport to you so I can make arrangements to come visit you. Send me the details when you have the group photo ready.

Always thinking of you in pain in my Lesbian Dominatrix Dungeon..xx
--

Fanny Plunge

Co-Founder

Few days go by and he fires off a mail from the security company..Guess he wants back on script as all this picture taking is too much for his tiny brain to take..

Date: 25-Sep-2006
Subject: COMFIRMATION FROM YOU

ATTENTION FANNY PLUNGE

WE HAVE NOT RECIEVE ANY DOCUMENT OF PROOF SHOWING AS THE RIGHTFUL OWNER WHOM AMINA ABID HAS INSTRUCTED TO CARRY ALONG THIS CONSIGNMENT DEPOSITED IN OUR COMPANY GERMANY.

WE REQUEST FROM YOU AGAIN TO SEND TO US A COPY OF DEPOSIT CERTIFICATE AND LEGAL OWNER OF ATTORNEYVIA EMAIL BEFORE WE RENDER THE CONSIGNMENT TO YOU AMICABLY AS SOON AS YOU APPEAR HERE.

WE SHALL GIVE YOU THE DATE OF APPOINTMENT TO COME TO GERMANY, SIMILARLY WE SHALL CROSS CHECK THE EXACT AMOUNT DUE FOR THIS CONSIGNMENT AS A RESULT OF STORAGE FEES WHICH YOU HAVE TO CLEAR HERE AS SOON AS YOU APPEAR FOR THE DELIVERY SOON.

WARMEST REGARDS
CHRISTOPHER DOUGLAS

To: paramount websecurity [email protected]
Date: 25-Sep-2006 23:31
Subject: Re: COMFIRMATION FROM YOU

Hello Sir,

I am aware of this and Amina and myself are working on obtaining the said documents. Please bear with us. Thanks for your patience.
--

Fanny Plunge

Co-Founder

Date: 26-Sep-2006

Hi Bitch Ears,

How are you? I am thinking of you in Pain greatly. I hope all is well.

I had a mail from the company asking for the document. I just told them sorry and that we were working on it. I hope that is ok. Let me know how you are my gimp petal..xx
--

Fanny Plunge

Co-Founder

This Lad is all over the place.. Wink

Date: 28-Sep-2006

Assalamakium Dear Sister Fanny ,

Thank you for the mail , and also the update too, i will compell my self to get intouch with the lawyer hence this has being taking longer than necessary , i dont even have the balance to pay him.Time is of essence since the document has being signed and writing on your behalf.

i will try my best to beg him to give me this document on trust that we shall pay him back soon.whatever thing he says i will let you know time is of essence .

Am still struggling to recruit people for the last picture group ,but it is not easy for me , i will not relent until i accomplish it ok.

I love you sister , i really want to see you ,after which you must have secure the consignment money in germany , i wish the lawyer will understand my predicaments and accepts my pleas.

Take care , sister fannyYour Love

Date: 29-Sep-2006
Subject: Attached Power of attorney proceed plan to germany

Assalamakuim My Dearest Sweet Sister Fanny.

i wish to inform you that i was able to collect the document power of attorney from the lawyer after along period of time, after series of pleading , considering my pericadiments, he decided to give it to me on trust, but one condition requesting for your information which i gave him, he equally gave me his full informations as well , which i am indicating to you now to contact him if you wish, Barrister Jerry Hawaa Email [email protected] tel(002550177301,fax( 00252161005), he persist that he will like to reach to know when he will be paid the balance, as you can see ,if you check the date it was done on 14th of september , all you need to do now is to forward it to the security company in germany i do hope you have the certificate which i have send to you before.

Am still preceding to complete the other task in recriuting the group pictures as we planned , which i will send to you soon.

contact the security company immediately and start on how to commence to move to germany soon, time is of essence .

I love you , and i wish our love will be more cordial if you will appear here as you indicated and we see each other soon after which you must concluded, and transfer the money into your account from germany.

Stay Cool and have a blissful weekend , greet your friend for me.
Your Sister
Amina Abid

Subject: Re: COMFIRMATION FROM YOU

Hi,

Amina and myself have aquired the documents you require. Please find them attached to this mail. I'm sorry for the delay but unforseen circumstances caused it. I hope we can move forward now. I will be at a Dominatrix Convention until Tuesday so I hope to hear from you by then. Thank you.
--

Fanny Plunge

Co-Founder

Subject: Re: Attached Power of attorney proceed plan to germany

Hi my Bitchy Beauty,

I hope you are happy and well. I have forwarded the documents to the company and the Barrister. Everything is moving along great honey gimp. I can almost taste you on my lips you're that close.

I'm so excited and happy. Our new group is almost set up and we have made progress on your situation. Life is good sometimes my sugar plum fairy. My darling I'm heading off until Tuesday for a Dominatrix Convention. Oh it will be wonderful. Leather, Lycra, Hot Wax Showers and Barbed Whips and chains. I'm flooding my Cat Suit just thinking about it.

Anyhoo my sweet little bitch nose I hope everything will be ready by me return..I love you and you are in my thoughts always..xx
--

Fanny Plunge

Co-Founder

verkwyn,"You are just a bloody foolish Nigerain,It sounds like an email writen by an illitrate"
Humanity Hicham,"wooooow u are very pretty and lovely but u have dick"
Easter Egg 2012 Nigeria United States Spain United Kingdom x2 Ivory Coast Turkey Italy Netherlands Cellphonex280-WebSitesx21

Last edited by Fanny Plunge on Tue Nov 07, 2006 2:33 am; edited 2 times in total
Fanny Plunge
Granny Pawn

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 10:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So I drop him a line from London..While he stews and gets the group pic ready..

Date: 02-Oct-2006
Subject: Re: Attached Power of attorney proceed plan to germany

Hi Bitch Knees,

I am having such a wonderful time London at this Lesbian Femme Dom Convention. Oh you would love it. I have pics to send you when it's over. ok. They will tiddle your tickly bits I'm sure my love.

Have you made any progress on the group picture with the banner?? This is all we need now to get the donation to you and have your group set up officially. I'm so excited.

I have recieved an email from the Paramount company indicating their readiness to arrange an appointment. I will be in London for the week. So if you can have the pic ready by then I will have the investors authorise the donation and proceed to Germany. And then my loving gimp I will fly to and give you a big hug and kiss and whipping.

Do not wrry about charges my sweetykins of dung as all will be paid as soon as I receive your final group requirement...Here's a pic of me on the London underground..byeeexx
--

Fanny Plunge

Co-Founder

So the Lad reverts back to security company mode in desperation..He really wants me to forget about the group pics..

Date: 02-Oct-2006
Subject: PREPARE TO COME TO BREMEN GERMANY

ATTENTION MRS FANNY PLUNGE,

WE ACKNOWLEGED YOUR MAIL AND WITH THE 2 NECESSARY DOCUMENTS YOU SEND AS WELL.

ON THAT NOTE YOU ARE OBLIGED TO BE READY TO COME DOWN TO GERMANY SOON.

MEANWHILE , THE 2 TRUNCK CONSIGNMENT HAS BEING MOVED TO OUR BRANCH OFFICE IN BREMEN AS A RESULT OF OVER STAY IN OUR BERLIN OFFICE ACCUMULATING MORE DEMURRAGES , YOU ARE TO PURCHASE A TICKET TO BREMEN INSTEAD OF BERLIN WHERE YOU WILL BE ATTEND AND HAND OVER THE SAID CONSIGNMENT AMICABLY UPON YOUR ARRIVAL SOON.

SIMILARLY THE CONSIGNMENT HAS ACCUMULATED STORAGE FEES ,THE SOME OF $18,777 DOLLARS EVER SINCE IT HAS BEING DEPOSITED HERE BY MALLAM ABID IN YEAR 2000 .

YOU ARE TO COME HERE IN GERMANY WITH THE SAME SUM BEFORE WE RENDER THE CONSIGNMENT TO YOU AMICABLY.

ON YOUR READINESS TO COME WE SHALL GIVE YOU THE DATE OF APPOINTMENT TO APPEAR FOR YOUR DELIVERY OF THE CONSIGNMENT

OUR AIM OBJECTIVES IS TO SERVE BETTER .

WARMEST REGARDS .

CHRISTOPHER DOUGLAS

Date: 03-Oct-2006
Subject: Re: PREPARE TO COME TO BREMEN GERMANY

Hi,

Thanks for the information. I am in London on some personal business at the moment and myself and Amina are conducting a transaction at present.

As soon as we have concluded I will be in a position to proceed to Bremen. I will be able to cover all these demurrages you speak of. As we stand all I know is you want me to go to Bremen. I will need an address and information on your operating hours.

I will get back to you when Amina and myself have concluded our business and I have the funds needed.
--

Fanny Plunge

Co-Founder

Date: 04-Oct-2006
Subject: Re: To My honey Sister Fanny Reply

Hi Bitch Snots,

I am still in London. I was chosen as the Gimp a few days ago for a change and a laugh. I was bound and gagged and placed in huge metallic trunk box lined with spikes. All the Dominatrices gave me a good seeing to as the days went by. Taking me out of the box, whipping me, dancing on my back in their 10 inch titanium heels, pouring hot tar on my toes etc. Oh baby it was heavenly. I wish you were here for all the fun.

I have been in contact with the company. They have moved the meeting place to Bremen. Do you know about this my honey suckle??. I am willing to go but I can't until we finalise the establishment of your group. I need you to hurry with the group photo. As soon as I get it I will have authorisation from the investors to release the money. Then I will be free to go to Bremen also.

Everything is up to you now. I am waiting to see you so much.
--

Fanny Plunge

Co-Founder

Then he switches back..What a freak..He must be going nuts.. Laughing

Date: 05-Oct-2006
Subject: To My honey Sister Fanny Reply

Assalamakuim Dear Sweet Sister and honey Fanny ,

Thank yu for the mail and the update informing that the security company in germany has impelled there appointment date for you when did they want you to come?
Are you communicating with them?

Am still trying here to get the group picture done , i will send it when am through .
You said that you are going to london when are you coming back? Are you going to travel to germany from there?

Am keen interest to meet and see you after conclude this project soon in germany.
Please tell me sister my heart goes with you , l love you till next time .
Your Sister
Amina Abid

Date: 08-Oct-2006
Subject: The group Picture for my sister fanny

Assalamakium Dear Sweet Sister Fanny, Thank you for the mail, I have tired to complete the task which you have bestowed on me , i was able to recruit ladies and few men which i have send to you as a new group site for you as you desire here .

Time is of essence that is why i coundnt manage to those ones.

Are you still in london? You are really having a good time over there i guess so, Please try and make everthing deem necessary to actualize the project i enetrusted in your hand ,so that we shall meet each other soon.

May Our love be cherish and let it last longer with togetherness.

Your Sister
Amina Abid

He attatches this horror..

Date: 08-Oct-2006
Subject: Re: The group Picture for my sister fanny

Hi Bitch Sandwich,

Yes I'm still in London. I was waiting for your group picture so I could finalise the release of the money from the investors. I was so happy to see the picture today.

Unfortunately my investors do not share my enthusiasm. They have told me that the picture has fake writing on it and the picture is not what it seems. They are under the impression that you are not serious about this. Honey you must explain what is going on. I am confused now.

I was all ready to go to Germany and sort everything out. But not now. You will have to take a new picture with a new sign in it. It must be real. If it is not then I fear my investors will back out and I will be unable to help you.

The new sign must say:

New Group Site for Women with Excessive Vaginal Discharge for Fanny Plunge

Honey if you can put a little more effort into this everything will be fine and we will be together. You must show me you are serious about this.xx
--

Fanny Plunge

Co-Founder

Date: 09-Oct-2006
Subject: sweet sister fanny

Assalamkium Dear Sweet Sister Fanny,
Your mail makes me worried how can you say that the picture is fake? it is very alarming to me , you said that it must be writing like this A NEW GROUP SITE FOR FANNY PLUNGE which you send a copy of group people and that is what i did when recruiting them. i think is not what they want now you have made it clear again , this is stressful for me here . you have be specific , my condition is very bad here as a result of my ailment.

Am sorry if the picture does not appear well i will do as you said it is not my fault .
My loves goes with you.i will send a more better one like you indicated below.

New Group Site for Women with Excessive Vaginal Discharge for Fanny Plunge ...
Does it mean sister if i dont get this done you will not travel to germany/ you know that it is money that you are to secure there soon.

Your sister
Amina Abid

Date: 10-Oct-2006
Subject: Re: sweet sister fanny

Hi Amina my Bitch,

I hope you are well my sweet little gimp. I understand the pressure you're under. I really do.

What you must understand is once the investors approve the release of the donation for your new group I will be on a plane to Germany the next day. But if I can't get them to agree to release the money it will take me a few weeks to raise the money on my own.

A lot of red tape I don't and you don't have time for. That's why we must get this picture of your group right honey. Make a banner and hang it on a wall. Stand in front of it with some friends and send me the photo.

I want this money as much you my dear. So we can relax and be happy together.
--

Fanny Plunge

Co-Founder

Then he switches back to the security..As if that makes a difference like.. Rolling Eyes

Date: 10-Oct-2006

ATTENTION FANNY PLUNGE .

WITH REFERENCE TO YOU MAIL , YOU WILL BE TAKING CARE OF AS SOON AS YOU ARRIVE BREMEN AIRPORT, WE SHALL PICK YOU AT THE AIRPORT AND TAKE YOU TO OFFICE TO MAKE IT EASIER FOR YOU , WE SHALL ONLY ASK YOU TO SEND THE FLIGHT SCHEDULE AND DATE OF ARRIVAL .

ARE YOU KEEN INTERESTED NOW TO COME? SO THAT WE SHALL GIVE YOU THE DATE OF APPOINTMENT .

WARMEST REGARDS
CHRISTOPHER DOUGLAS

Date: 12-Oct-2006

Hello Sir,

Yes I am very keen. Myself and Amina are concluding a little business and as soon as we do I will notify you of my availability. Until then Sir there's nothing I can do. I will ofcourse supply my plane information when the time comes and I'm glad you will be picking me up at the airport. At least I won't need to worry about cabs and the like. Thanks for the info and I will get back to you as soon as I know where we stand.
--

Fanny Plunge

Co-Founder

Date: 14-Oct-2006
Subject: ATTACHED THE GROUP PICTURE FOR MY LOVE FANNY

Assalamakium Dear Sweet Sister Fanny Plunge .

Attached is the group picture you requested i was able to make it inspite of all the stress ,i hope this will enable you to get the requirement from the investors .

Please inform me as soon as you progress time is of essence ,I love you.
Your Sister
Amina Abid

He attatches this and I've had enough of this Lad's idiotic BS so I decide to forget about the group pic and begin some torturing confusion..

I resend the same mail I sent before as I couldn't be bothered to say anything different..

Date: 15-Oct-2006
Subject: Re: ATTACHED THE GROUP PICTURE FOR MY LOVE FANNY

Hi you Bitch,

Yes I'm still in London. I was waiting for your group picture so I could finalise the release of the money from the investors. I was so happy to see the picture today.

Unfortunately my investors do not share my enthusiasm. They have told me that the picture has fake writing on it and the picture is not what it seems. They are under the impression that you are not serious about this. Honey you must explain what is going on. I am confused now.

I was all ready to go to Germany and sort everything out. But not now. You will have to take a new picture with a new sign in it. It must be real. If it is not then I fear my investors will back out and I will be unable to help you.

The new sign must say:

New Group Site for Women with Excessive Vaginal Discharge for Fanny Plunge

Honey if you can put a little more effort into this everything will be fine and we will be together. You must show me you are serious about this.xx
--

Fanny Plunge

Co-Founder

Date: 15-Oct-2006
Subject: arrange and travel to germany time is of essence

Assalamkuim Dear Sweet Sister Fanny ,

Thank you for the mail , you have sent this mail to me before does it mean you dont like the group picture again ?

i am in the dark sister ,please take you time and make up the needed requiremnt hence you said that it will take you fews weeks to gather what you needed to go to germany it seems the investors doenst want to comply with you, we have come along way now ,and i want you to to germany and secure the consignment money and deposit it in your account for the noble work as we agreed upon, then i will come over to meet you or perhaps you come my place and see me so that we share our love together, am missing you honey.

i wait for you reply soon.

Your Sister
Amina Abid

Date: 16-Oct-2006
Subject: Re: arrange and travel to germany time is of essence

Hi Amina ya Bitch,

I have been informed that the sign is not real AGAIN and not the correct wording. I don't understand why you have done this. I have been made to look a fool to the investors twice now darling and I'm losing faith in you.

Why did you photograph your friends and fake a sign. You are only holding things up. It will take me over a week to get the money for Germany but if you provide a REAL photo and sign I can have the monet within 24 hours from the investors. I will be able to purchase your company phone and laptop in London and head over to Germany and meet the company then I will fly to you.

If time is of the essence you need to get me a REAL photo honey and that's just the way it is.
--

Fanny Plunge

Co-Founder

So basically this Lad can't produce and needs to get his script back on track..he he..

Date: 16-Oct-2006

Assalamakium Dear Sweet Sister Fanny ,

Thank you for the mail, sister you know that there notting you ask me in this regards that i have not done , i tried my best inspite of my predicaments i try to mobilize those ladies , at times i use the little money i have to send messages across to make it concluded , But all my last effort arrangement dont seems to work out as you indicated as your investors is not satisfied with them.

Hence we have known each other , you shall not relent ok, i dont mean to tell you that i cannot be able to get the last picture again because even if i get it done again the investors will complain again.

i presume you work out things by yourself , i dont know them you know those investors more than me , i only knows you, that is why i entrusted this project in your hand.

Make everything deem necessary to get the needed requirements to travel to germany in a week time as you indicated. inform me as soon as you are getting set to depart to germany

May our love be together till we meet .

Your Sister
Amina Abid

He seems to have forgotten he's dealing with an insane Lesbian Dominatrix..Let's give him a jolt..

Date: 17-Oct-2006

Ok bitch lips so this means you do not want to set up the group. Obviously I was wrong about you. Why have you been acting odd??. I was so happy about going to Germany but not now because I'm so upset and humilliated. I thought you were the one to rescue my heart from loneliness and my group from losing the backing of some its investors.

But I was wrong as usual. I'm always wrong. I can't take it anymore. Grrrr. Everybody hates me and I feel so lonely. Not even the gimp wants me to jab my heels in his head anymore. I want to kill myself. I might jump off the roof this hotel. Goodbye Amina, shame we never met.xx
--

Fanny Plunge

Co-Founder

Date: 18-Oct-2006
Subject: ALL WE BE WELL IF YOU TRAVEL THERE SOON

Assalamakuim Dear Sweet Sister Fanny Why are you sounding like that , It not that i dont want to help you i dont mean to say so , i have tried all i can yet the investors never seems to be satisfied at all. it is not the end of the world

Please dont try to harm yourself pull yourself together and let us work out things which i have bestowed on you before you initiated me in recriutment of the group pictures .

Never mind , dont worry ,perhaps they dont want to do it for you this time .

That will not makes you to relent on the project we have being working all along till now that you have the chance to travel. you said that it will take you fews weeks to meet up with the money to go .

i presume you pull yourself together and make this subject in time.
i really want to see you face to face someday.
please reply back and tell me when you be going there , Have you spoken with the security company?

Keep me posted of all thing regarding this issue.
Allah bless you , i love you till we meet.
Your Sister
Amina Abid

Despite me being suicidal this delusional Lad fires off a mail from the security company..Which gives me the chance to get a Lad meet me in Bremen..Somewhere near a web cam..Preferably..So I go with it..

Date: 17-Oct-2006
Subject: COME TO BREMEN DATE 26TH OCTOBER 2006

ATTENTION FANNY PLUNGE ,

AM WRITING TO INFORM YOU THAT WE ARE GIVING YOU THE DATE OF APPIONTMENT NOW FOR TYOU TO COPME TO BREMEN ON THURSDAY 26TH DATE OF OCTOBER 2006 FOR THE COLECTION OF THE 2 TRUNCK BOXES OF MALLAM ABID AS THE WIFE ABID AMINA HAS BESTOWED THE CONSIGNMENT TO YOU AS THE BENEFICAIRY.

SEND TO US YOUR FLIGHT SCHEDULE AND TIME OF ARRIVAL WE SHALL PICK YOU AT THE AIRPORT ASAP.

NOTE THAT YOU ARE TO COME HERE WITH THE TOTAL STORAGE FEES $18,777 DOLLARS BEFORE WE HAND OVER THE SAID CONSIGNMENT TO YOU AMICABLY.

I DO HOPE THE DATE IS SUITABLE AND CONVINENT FOR YOU , IF ARE NOT SATISFIED WITH THE DATE WE MIGHT CHANGE IT ,BUT IT WONT EXCEED LONG.
WARMEST REGARDS
CHRISTOPHER DOUGLAS

I sent this to his two addys so no need to post it twice..

Date: 18-Oct-2006
Subject: Re: ALL WE BE WELL IF YOU TRAVEL THERE SOON
Images from this sender are always displayed. Do not display from now on.

Hi Amina my bitch,

I was very drunk and had downed some Zanex when I wrote that mail. I'm sorry if I scared you but I get like that sometimes when I feel let down and abandoned. Anyhoo I have managed to raise $20, 000 from a good friend and myself and Dianne have arranged to go Bremen next Thursday. I emailed the Company my flight plan. I need to know what Airport is closest to you so I can book a flight to see you.

So everything is in place my darling. Here's the mail I sent them.

Hello,

I have raised the funds and arranged flights to come to Bremen. Below is the flight schedule. We land in Bremen at 14.10 and I will be wearing a red baseball cap with I have excessive vaginal discharge on it. I am bringing a friend and she will have a black baseball cap with the same writing on it. She is my co founder and we do everything together and I will need help. I will need to know how can identify your representative. So all is set and we will see you next week.

Economy fare
Total incl. tax and booking fee for: 2 adult(s) and 0 child(ren), 0 infant(s) GBP 863.20 **

Per Fare Tax Booking fee Total
Adult: GBP 350.00 GBP 76.60 GBP 5.00 GBP 431.60 **

Outbound: Thu 26 October 06, 1 stop(s)
Duration: 03:15
Departing: Terminal 4, Heathrow (LHR),
London, United Kingdom
09:55 Thu

Arriving: Schiphol (AMS),
Amsterdam, Netherlands
12:15 Thu

Non-stop
KLM Royal Dutch Airlines (KL 419) >
Aircraft type - 767

Economy Restricted

Connection:

12:15 Thu - 13:00 Thu
Change plane
Stop-over duration: 0h45

Departing: Schiphol (AMS),
Amsterdam, Netherlands
13:00 Thu

Arriving: Bremen (BRE),
Bremen, Germany
14:10 Thu

Non-stop
KLM Royal Dutch Airlines (KL 419a) >
Aircraft type - F50

Economy Restricted

Inbound: Fri 27 October 06, 1 stop(s)
Duration: 03:30
Departing: Bremen (BRE),
Bremen, Germany
06:30 Fri

Arriving: Schiphol (AMS),
Amsterdam, Netherlands
07:40 Fri

Non-stop
KLM Royal Dutch Airlines (KL 419a) >
Aircraft type - F50

Economy Restricted

Connection:

07:40 Fri - 08:25 Fri
Change plane
Stop-over duration: 0h45

Departing: Schiphol (AMS),
Amsterdam, Netherlands
08:25 Fri

Arriving: Terminal 4, Heathrow (LHR),
London, United Kingdom
09:00 Fri

Non-stop
KLM Royal Dutch Airlines (KL 419) >
Aircraft type - 767

Economy Restricted
--

Fanny Plunge

Co-Founder

So after receiving my flight info the Lad is whipped into a frenzy of phone calls over the week..Shame he could only get my voice mail.. Laughing

<a href='http://media.putfile.com/FP1-57'>Click here to listen to 'FP1'</a>

<a href='http://media.putfile.com/FP2-61'>Click here to listen to 'FP2'</a>

So seeing as though Lads really value a phone convo and am not an American woman..I asked 419weasel to give him a quick call to calm his nerves..And to make sure someone's at the airport to meet me..So big thanks weasel for that..

<a href='http://media.putfile.com/fannycallschris'>Click here to listen to 419weasel does Fanny Plunge</a>

That seems to have livened him up..

Date: 25-Oct-2006
Subject: TO MY LOVE FANNY

Assalamakium Dear Sweet Sister Fanny.
i have not heard from you , i hope al is well, we suppose to be writing each other till you travel , If i dont see your mail , it makes me worried, i love honey , please write me and tell me your travelling.

Your Sister
Amina Abid

Then he sends this about 2 minutes after the one above..I swear this Lad is from another dimension or something..Somewhere a sack of nails is the standard brain composition..

Subject: A CALL FROM YOUR FRIEND

ATTENTION MRS PLUNGE.

I WAS CALLED BY YOUR FRIEND THOUGH I COUNDN'T HEARD WHAT SHE WAS SAYING PERHAPS DUE TO NETWORK PROBLEM, IT SOUNDS TO ME THAT SHE SAID YOU ARE SICK OR SOMETHING , YOU ARE TO RECOMFIRM TO US IF YOU WILL STILL BE AVAILABLE WITH THE DATE OF APPOINTMENT THAT IS WHY I WAS CALLING YOU TO KEEP EVERYTHING INITACT YOU , DO INFORM ME AS SOON AS POSSIBLE IF YOU ARE COMING SO THAT WE SHALL RECIEVE YOU. I WILL TRY AND CALL YOU AGAIN.

OUR AIM OBJECTIVES IS TO SERVE YOU BETTER.
WARMEST REGARDS
CHRISTOPHER DOUGLAS

I sent him a mail and copied it into the one for Amina..So no need to post it twice..

Subject: Re: TO MY LOVE FANNY

Hi my Darling Bitch Gimp,

Well I missed your letters I must say but I have been so busy running around banks in London trying to obtain the money. Not to worry I got it. I rang the man that is meeting me at the airport tomorrow but the line was very bad. He got the message though and everything is fine and on course.

Diane began vomiting yesterday and I'd been waiting for a doctor to check her out. Apparantly she had licked one too many boots at the dominatrix convention and caught a stomach bug. But she's full of pills now and everything is fine. I'm so excited to get this over with and come to see you finally. I'll email you from Germany when I find a nice hotel ok honey suckle..xx

Here's the mail I sent Christopher. He sounds polite and very nice too. I can't wait to meet him.

Hi Christopher,

It was me on the phone. It was a really bad line. You kept breaking up and it took about 5 tries before the call actually connected. I said on the phone that I have the fees in a secure briefcase and my friend Diane was ill. But everything is fine, it was nothing serious and we will make the appointment on time as per our arrangements which I forwarded to you.

I have been busy all week obtaining the cash and London is a big place and strange to me. Well I will see you tomorrow at 14.10 at the Airport. Make sure you have a sign with my name on it so I can recognise you.
--

Fanny Plunge

Co-Founder

So the Lad fires off this mail about 10 times that day..He seems pleased..What an asshole..

Subject: Re: TO MY LOVE FANNY

Assalamkuim My Sweet Heart Fanny Plunge ,

Thank for the mail Am sorry for what happened to your friend diane and am also glad that she is doing well again.

I love you honey , i will be waiting for your mail if possible for you to email me from there .
i love you my sweet , i hope we shall be intouch again.
Your Sister
Amina Abid

Date: 27-Oct-2006
Subject: Re: TO MY LOVE FANNY PLEASE REPLY

Assalamakuim , Dear Sweet Sister Fanny,

Are you there now in germany , What is the postion? Have you secured the consignment and deposit in into your account.
When are you coming down to meet me/ I love you ,please reply me as soon as possible if you are in internet.
Awaiting anxiously for your response .
Your Love .
Amina Abid

He leaves another message..

<a href='http://media.putfile.com/FP3'>Click here to listen to 'FP3'</a>

The Lad is freaking..Probably twigging..But I am in Bremen..Well via a webcam I found..So I try to get someone to meet me at it..

Subject: Re: TO MY LOVE FANNY PLEASE REPLY

Hi Amina you crazy Bitch,

I landed in Bremen on time and waited for someone to meet us for 2 hours and nobody was there. It was really strange. I have gotten a hotel in a place called the Sedanplatz. I have emailed the company and asked them to send someone to meet me in the square opposite my hotel. Honey I am a little afraid but I will do it for you. I can't wait to get this over and visit you. Here's what I sent the company. Wish me luck..xx

Here's the mail I sent him..

Hi Christopher,

We have been in Bremen since yesterday. Nobody met us at the airport!!

We waited in the arrivals hall like idiots for two hours. Can you explain this please. It was very stressful in Amsterdam carrying a briefcase with $19,000 in it. I feel really out of place now. I am beginning to think this is a big joke on me.

We are staying beside a place called the Sedanplatz. It is a big open square. There is a big white thing in the middle of it and a lamp-post with two hanging lights opposite it and I want to meet you there. I will be wearing a white coat and red boots. You should wear something similar so I can recognise you. Be there at 3 O' clock Bremen time and I will give you the money.
--

Fanny Plunge

Co-Founder

I get another message on the phone..It's a different Lad and he sounds pissed..And doesn't want to meet me at the Sedanplatz..he he..

<a href='http://media.putfile.com/FP4-78'>Click here to listen to a freaked out Lad in Bremen</a>

Subject: i love you try and conclude this project

Assalamakuim Dear Sweet Sister Fanny

Thank you for the mail, Sister please pull yourself together do not be bias or afriad notting is going to happen, i suggest you call the mr douglas on this number i gave you before or email him , tell him where you are now perhaps your apartment hotel where you stay they will come and locate you , you are already in germany , there is no need for you to return back without collecting the consignment.You promise to fulfil this project and you are so close now, do not dissappiontment please .

keep youself together ,and conclude this subject soon.
inform me back by email if you have met with them.i love you .
Your Sister
Amina Abid

Subject: Re: i love you try and conclude this project

Hi Amina you silly Bitch,

I told him I would meet him in a square called the Sedanplatz today. He never showed up at the airport or at the square. The number he gave me won't connect. I am in a foreign place with a lot of money and I am very nervous.

I will be at the Sedanplatz tomorrow at 12pm in the afternoon. You email Mr. Douglas and tell him to there at the white thing in the centre of the square because he won't listen to me. If he is not there I will go back home straight away and forget I ever met you. Tell him to wear a white coat.
--

Fanny Plunge

Co-Founder

Date: 28-Oct-2006
Subject: am ot happy now they them where exactly hotel you are

Assalamakuim Dear Sister Fanny ,

Thank you for the mail, i have email them as you said but is till sugest for you to give them your hotel place you are there will be more better rather than searching for you at a place your which is not conducsive to execute such magnitude of business , didnt you come with diane your friend ?

i will like you to write them and tell them that you are in a hotel place with name so that they might locate you,you topld me you are in a hotel it is better you it is better they meet you there rathan than open place, i dont welcome your idea of going back,without getting what we have being struggling all this while this makes me worried and , i will not be happy if you do not secured this consignment.

i will be waiting to hear from, you as soon as you inform that you have meet with them.
Your Sister
Amina Abid

The bait has ran it's course I think..This Lad's idiocy is beyond fathoming so I fire off a big kiss off slap..

Date: 30-Oct-2006
Subject: Re: am ot happy now they them where exactly hotel you are

Hi QUEEN BITCH,

I'm back in London and you can kiss my Dominatrix ass BITCH!!. I had a feeling all along this was a joke. Or even worse still, some kind of trick to steal my money. I really liked you and how you conducted yourself in your close to death condition and that's why I wanted to believe you. But not now. I got a loan, I travelled to a foreign country and for what???..I'm so angry and confused right now, my downpours are out of control.

Nobody met me, nobody rang me, nobody did sweet fuck all. I did everything and have lost the confidence of my groups investors during this farcical escapade. You are a BITCH!! and there's nothing you can say that will change my mind on that. So fuck off and die BITCH!!
--

Fanny Plunge

Co-Founder

And that's that..

verkwyn,"You are just a bloody foolish Nigerain,It sounds like an email writen by an illitrate"
Humanity Hicham,"wooooow u are very pretty and lovely but u have dick"
Easter Egg 2012 Nigeria United States Spain United Kingdom x2 Ivory Coast Turkey Italy Netherlands Cellphonex280-WebSitesx21
Tarquin9
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 6:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

A tour de force Fanny, well played out. I thought the white coat and red boots outfit was a suitably kinky touch , lol. I wonder at which point, if indeed at all, they suspected something was a tad whiffy? Oh well, kudos to you my friend, kudos...

"FU, I have understood, that you do not wish to help me!
I will ask the help from other man!
P.S Those photos not mine!
They are completely made program PHOTOSHOP!
Good luck the unfortunate pervert!"
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic