SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

nOOb wants to get some revenge!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
persephone
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 8:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nope, you read all the stickies first Laughing (how many times have I typed that?), and when you have memorized each and every one of them, go to the surplus section and read some more. Pick any lad you like, and send them a nice mail.

EDIT: answer to my own questions: 5 times in this thread. Confused

Closed lad accounts loads
pony pony Mortar x46 United States 3x Canada Malaysia 2x Netherlands 2x Nigeria 2x Ghana 3x Ivory Coast 9x United Kingdom 3x Spain Bahamas, The Germany Australia Algerian Flag Togo 2x Cellphone Pretty Rose Safari 4 days of travel - 7 days stuck in airport
James_Taylor
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 8:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've read alot of stickies! None of them tell me how u guys get people to hold up signs with messages on. lol
persephone
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 8:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Do a few straight baits first. There is a learning curve. Try a few 419 scams, then a lotto scam, maybe a cheque scam, few love scams, get a feel for this. Hit your toes a couple of time, inundate your mentor with questions once you have a mentor assigned to you. Learn, learn, learn.

THEN, try some safaris and some trophies.

Don't give those scammers any real information, not even of another person, such as your ex-girlfriend. Make up fake addresses, and give those. Oh, and don't forget to PM a mod to change your username as some other members pointed out.

Closed lad accounts loads
pony pony Mortar x46 United States 3x Canada Malaysia 2x Netherlands 2x Nigeria 2x Ghana 3x Ivory Coast 9x United Kingdom 3x Spain Bahamas, The Germany Australia Algerian Flag Togo 2x Cellphone Pretty Rose Safari 4 days of travel - 7 days stuck in airport
James_Taylor
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 8:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Im in talks with a mod at the moment.
Quote:
Do a few straight baits first. There is a learning curve. Try a few 419 scams, then a lotto scam, maybe a cheque scam, few love scams, get a feel for this. Hit your toes a couple of time, inundate your mentor with questions once you have a mentor assigned to you. Learn, learn, learn.

Ok, you don't mean make scams do u?[/quote]
Ginger Head
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 10:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You might particularly enjoy yourself in the phonelads forum if you you head across there Very Happy

pony pony
James_Taylor
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 10:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks. Does anyone like my new look?
lotta
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 3:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

James_Taylor wrote:
He's a complete novice
And unfortunatley its my ex's hotmail account

James this is completely irresponsible. Do not involve third parties.

If you insist on baiting your scammer, please open a new email account and bait him from there.

Nigeria bank kills South Africa Netherlands Netherlands United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Spain Spain United Arab Emirates
star star
Mortar Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mc Fry

Alan James Watson (AKA Bi Gal, AKA Big Al, AKA De Master Yoda) -2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 "Doos of the year" award winner

Frederick Fokker:
"I am giving you about a month to get your act together, i am cutting you and the eater a bit of slack"
Dec 11, 2007

Elton Purple Flower Black Ribbon Flying Monkey
JoeTam
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 3:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

J_T, have you ever done any fence repair work?

I went to bank. they call police, why you do this to me? I canntsend you anything now.
Goat dog
Gnasher
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 6:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

James_Taylor wrote:
I've read alot of stickies! None of them tell me how u guys get people to hold up signs with messages on. lol

Pics like that are usually the result of weeks or months of careful, patient baiting. You don't just drop an email to a random scammer and tell him to take a picture of himself looking stupid. Read through the Mugu Mail section and you will see how it should be done. Successful baiting requires patience, imagination, intelligence and subtlety. Once you have organised a SAFE email account for yourself (see previous posts), I wish you and your mentor the very best of luck. Wink

"Please pray harder for God to guide and protect us during our travelling because flight airplane i observe is a very big risky" Abdul Karibu
"WE DOESN'T LIKE HOW DISOBIDIENT YOU ARE!" Coco Law Chambers
"BE INFORMED THAT YOU WILL INCUR DUMMERAGE AFTER 9 DAYS FROM TODAY" Burkina Faso Air Secure Air Service.\
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 9:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It's not an Oz thing, but Gnasher's right - you have to edge yourself into baiting. The trophies and awards - Yea Whatever's safaris, Stargate's tattoos, or Scam Patroller's long-running effort, to name but three - are the fruits of patience and experience.

I've baited for close to a year, but though I've frustrated and insulted quite a few lads, I haven't managed to score a trophy yet. It takes a lot of work to get that extra little bit. One day...

JT, you'll develop your own style and personae; don't think you have to follow anyone else's methods. Good luck, and give the Lads hell.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
James_Taylor
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 9:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm not baiting the scammer. I'm just trying to get some personal details off him. I already have been given the same address and a new moble nuber
Inspector
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 9:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

James_Taylor wrote:
..... I already have been given the same address and a new moble nuber

[bubble bursting mode] The address is almost cetainly fictitious or is unlikely to be directly connected with your scammer. The mobile number will almost certainly be genuine but untraceable for various reasons. The lad is unlikely to go into into his local mobile 'phone shop and take out a contract in is own name.[/bubble bursting mode]

Even if the address is genuine, local law enforcement, particularly West African law enforcement will do nothing without some very strong evidence.

@James take it easy. Listen to your mentor and the advice of others in this forum and don't believe anything the scammers tell you.

Banks & other faker sites
3x Nigeria China 14x United Kingdom 2x Benin Ghana United Nations Austria 2x Ghana 6x Malaysia South Africa

Click here to support 419Eater.com
James_Taylor
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 9:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He's in the uk
Gnasher
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 11:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

J-T - there's a big difference between scambaiting (our agenda) and personal vendetta (your agenda?). There's also a difference between some toerag in the UK who ripped you off on Ebay or whatever and a lowly West African internet cafe scammer who tries to make a living from it. If you cannot make the distinction between the two then I really don't think there's much more we can say.

"Please pray harder for God to guide and protect us during our travelling because flight airplane i observe is a very big risky" Abdul Karibu
"WE DOESN'T LIKE HOW DISOBIDIENT YOU ARE!" Coco Law Chambers
"BE INFORMED THAT YOU WILL INCUR DUMMERAGE AFTER 9 DAYS FROM TODAY" Burkina Faso Air Secure Air Service.\
spot

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 11:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

spotthepot wrote:
Dan is not a baiter ...(yet).... he is a victim

...and the scammer is still in touch with him in almost real time

Well done Gnash Thumbs up

I tried to point this out some time ago .... Dan is now J-T. Name changed to protect the vulnerable

Dupes
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 12:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have to agree with Gnasher, I don't even understand the point you are trying to make by collecting tips used against scammers in West Africa against this local bank transfer scammer, if he even is a scammer.
Zapmaster
Wang Qin Baiter

Location: Member in good standing of the Ayers Rock Surf Club

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 1:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

J_T, just a few words here.

1) forget about 'getting' the guy who scammed you. It hurts, sure, but you'll survive eighty pounds. (Unlike people who have been scammed for eighty thousand, and more). He'll try to scam another baiter, and will get the crap baited out of him. Leave it.

2) if you want to bait scammers in general, you have to start at the ground floor. Pick another scammer - trust me, there's enough out there. Pick him, trust nothing he says, and set about making him the sorriest mugu who ever sat down at a keyboard. You'll make mistakes - we all have. The trick is to learn from them slightly faster than the scammers do.

3) cultivate a sense of humour. We're not doing this as an adrenaline-driven quest for justice. We're doing this to see how badly we can waste their time, their money and their pride. The payoff for a photo isn't having a silly-looking photo (though it's always a good talking point) it's the fact that the mugu had to take time and effort to get it set up.

4) If you're still hung up on the information you believe you have on this one that got you, pass it on to another baiter on this board (not me please, I've only just come back from a long absence). If something can be done with it, it will be done. If not - sorry, no can do. And as for his contacting you - don't reply. Don't answer any emails, don't think that you can get the better of him by tricky wording. In order to bait successfully, you have to start out with the upper hand, and he has to know nothing about you. Anything else is just way too risky. These fellows play for keeps, and they are getting smarter all the time.

So step back, take the (excellent) advice that has been offered you by everyone else, and go slap hell out of Miriam Abacha Mr. Green

And just in case you're wondering "what the heck does this guy know about it?", read and enjoy ...

Current score:
[mask:1]Bruce Goanna[/mask:1] - 5.
[mask:1]Wang Qin[/mask:1] - 0. Easter Egg 2011

Bank kills: United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Netherlands
Mortar x3
James_Taylor
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 2:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Can i just make one thing clear? Im not trying to get back at the guy who scammed me! I'm just trying to get some more personal details, to pass onto the police
YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 2:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Don't bother giving anything to the police. They simply do not care, especially the police in Nigeria.

Safari<i>"i have arrive safe in namibia"</i> - Tony Kalabi - The Road to the Skeleton Coast
Safari<i>"he is in aswan"</i> - Larry Ken - The Road to Abu Sunbul
Safari The Road to the Hot Zone</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=89779" target="_blank"> The Making of a TWAT</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=100535" target="_blank"> The Second Coming of TWAT</a>
Golden Pith Mortar x17
Zapmaster
Wang Qin Baiter

Location: Member in good standing of the Ayers Rock Surf Club

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 2:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Anything he gives you of his own free will, will either be a lie, or something that's easily changed (such as a mobile phone number).

Scammers lie. It's more or less the whole of what they do. Even when they think they are dealing with someone who is being straight with them, they still lie.

And if you are indeed dealing with a scammer in the same country as you, then consider what might happen if he realises that you are trying to get his information while he already knows yours. Do the words 'physical danger' mean anything to you?

Current score:
[mask:1]Bruce Goanna[/mask:1] - 5.
[mask:1]Wang Qin[/mask:1] - 0. Easter Egg 2011

Bank kills: United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Netherlands
Mortar x3
James_Taylor
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 2:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Physical danger? Get real. This guys no 'hardman' i've talked to him, and if you've talked to him you'd know what a novice he is.
Pitty
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 2:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It is very common for these people to work as a group JT.

so perhaps you need to 'get real'. These are not petty thieves, they are criminals. People have been killed , kidnapped etc etc.

You need to wake up mate,.

"BUT WE ARE GOING TO ANOTHER DIMENSION OF ALL" The Esteemed Barr. KEN EZE

"Mr. Man, if you want us to work like a Guy men, let us does that immediately and stops sloughing."The Esteemed Barr. KEN EZE
View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteMSN MessengerSkype Name
Pitty
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 2:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
i've talked to him

You ever heard Mike Tysons voice. If I spoke to him on the phone I wouldn;t expect him to look like he does. That a very childish thing to say.

"BUT WE ARE GOING TO ANOTHER DIMENSION OF ALL" The Esteemed Barr. KEN EZE

"Mr. Man, if you want us to work like a Guy men, let us does that immediately and stops sloughing."The Esteemed Barr. KEN EZE
View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteMSN MessengerSkype Name
James_Taylor
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 2:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

SO why would he give me a Bank account number and sort code?
Big Worm
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 2:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Not sure what one has to do with the other. I know lots of guys that could beat my ass and own bank accounts Laughing

Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet Pith Helmet (One Collaborative Super Safari to Egypt!)
x9 (7 by the infamous Barry Melrose <---clicky)
Tattoo x2
T.W.A.TBenin City
T.W.A.TLagos
SantaThe Lad that Stole Christmas
Netherlands x3 Mortar x8
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic