SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Pimp My Number, Psycho Female Closed**

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
vpmanchester
Phone Credit Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 1:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@slowfreddie

I am now an extortionist Twisted Evil and your lad seems keen on meeting my mate Dave to get 'his' phone back Laughing Laughing my first call is not uploading but the 2nd call is good and has the best info anyway...but laddo wants a london safari me thinks? NSFW just some mild swearing on my part Laughing

http://media.putfile.com/Extortion-1

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 10:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

VP - And... another one. I have a female character (Em1ly) that all the lads want to chat to.

She has to pay for the delivery of a package, and it is proving a little complicated. String the lad "3dw@rd" along, the usual.

Thanks,
BrokenEnglish

"I have lost interest in your person as I taught you are a responsible man at first that keeps, respect and honours his word. I never know you are a play boy." - Pr0f S0lud0

Closed lad accounts x 1
Inspector Gadget
Angel of unrealistic meetings

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 5:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
thanks for your information again to me that you can be reached on your new mobile phone number and I just call you now and it's on answering machine.

That's my lad!
I'll ignore him until Thursday, hopefully he'll try again

Pith Helmet Halil, Cotonou to Accra
Pith Helmet + Sand Timer Precious 10/08/11
Cellphone x8 Nigeria Spain Mortar x34 Closed lad accounts x 73 Goat
grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
You again do the strange reflections stuffed with drugs? - Natalia
Sand Timer x3 Hector 24/1/13 Sand Timer Moses 15th Oct 2011
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014
vpmanchester
Phone Credit Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 5:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Had a couple calls from 00233244879XXX when I popped out for a few mins, they left no messages nor did they try back after 1pm Confused

Phone Credit Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 7:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing Sounds like fun to me!!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 5:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

VP - could you field a call for me?
This is one keen lad, Barrister St.Patrick Et3ng
He is working on behalf on Professor Dr Ms N1na M1lha and has been promised by me that his payment has finally been sent to the correct person at the correct place. (yeah right!)
Please could you accept an incoming call from him, I'll be giving your number out as my new mobile so he can contact me on Monday.
It would be just my luck that I lost it while I was out at the local lap dancing club/brothel. You just happened to find it, along with all my clothes (!?!)
would he like you to search for the paperwork? (Moneygram $9,050)

Thanks

grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014
BrokenEnglish
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 2:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Impressed one actually called, these two lads are really lazy and reluctant to even pick up the phone.... Rolling Eyes
You hopefully will get another call before close of play today.....

Thanks again,
BrokenEnglish Smile

"I have lost interest in your person as I taught you are a responsible man at first that keeps, respect and honours his word. I never know you are a play boy." - Pr0f S0lud0

Closed lad accounts x 1
vpmanchester
Phone Credit Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 2:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well one of them phoned earlier this morning, really crap connection ... so I could understand little but he told me call the 'diplomat' or whoever so I said ok. I will post the short audio convo later tonite.

So now I am waiting for him to phone me and been waiting all day ho hum...or sumfin like that Wink so if your lad emails you stick with the fact that 'I/you' thought that they were phoning me Twisted Evil Laughing . When it comes to lads being in different countries I do try to mix the messages up and make one mad at the other one Laughing

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 8:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Another Trunk of C@sh
----------------------

Mr.Botha(SC@MMER) is as asking Em1ly to pick up another consignment of cash from somewhere in London.

Again, just jerk with him, ask him to meet under the clock at Waterloo or whatever. I'll give him your number now.

Thanks,
BrokenEnglish

Closed lad accounts x 1
vpmanchester
Phone Credit Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 10:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I will be glad to (annoy) speak to him Laughing I'll let you know if he calls[/code]

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 6:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

C@sh from 1r@q
--------------

Trunk of cash coming from a US Army Sargeant (P3t3rs) from Iraq. Payment for delivery. 'Emily' has been to London once, but could not find the company at the address given.

R3V. B@RRY W1LL1AMS (SC@MMER)
CR0SSB0W SECURITY COMPANY
165A KATH3RINE ROAD, 3AST HAM,
LONDON

Could you get the lad to go on mini safari? To meet up to receive payment for consignment. Somewhere in midlands maybe? Wink

Thanks,
BrokenEmglish

Closed lad accounts x 1
vpmanchester
Phone Credit Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 7:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The lads are mighty quiet lately only a couple hangups in the last few days Crying or Very sad I just know there are a couple left I have not pissed off yet Laughing

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 11:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You may get a call for Brian Thomas a miner from Dr Mohammed, do as you wish with him, he wants Brian to invest in a gold mine I think.
Sorry about the rush but he aught me off guard on the phone just now

2891miles
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 5:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi VPM !
I'll give your number to a few of my lotto lads.
They'll want to speak to J4nn3t C3l3st3
I've been bulk baiting them so the ones whose modalities
don't quite fit my script might be a little confused. I'm sure
you can add to that. Wink
vpmanchester
Phone Credit Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 1:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Call this morning to my voicemail and this must be an older bait as he is using my old phone number ending in 419. I think he is 'Elliot'??? and I am 'Sandy'?? anywhoo I think he is trying to comfort me by assuring everything will be alright if I just go and pay the money now Laughing Rolling Eyes

http://media.putfile.com/Elliot-Sandy

Another VM from my old number I think his name is Greg and mentioning a payment made and he works at 'something' Fabrics?
http://media.putfile.com/GregFromFabrics

This old phone number ending in 419 is no longer being used for baits, there is only one bait attached to that number, which why the voice mail has a message that 'this is office...etc' soif you are still using my old number this may bugger up your baits, use my new number

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 8:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello VPM,

Pimped your number to a Mr. Emef@ Adzewino. He is to call Miss Ann Thr0pe, personal assisant to L@ika Bohic@, about arranging release of the inheritance consignment of Dr. Goldern. L@ika is the boss from hell and hasn't told Ann about this deal so go to town, whatever you want.

Cheers,
bohigal

Stop typing in french, am seriously dissapointed....am just confused!!!
You will have my nuts in your hands as soon as i have the latrine in my hand & i will pay the goats to the lawyer
My dear with this only, it is clear you have contacted and communicated with Africa Fraudsters and even send funds to him. what a pity!
YOU ARE A WITCH. MAY YOU MENSURATE NON STOP TILL THE END OF YOUR LIFE
Golden PithSafari Mortar Tattoo Vcamera Closed lad accountsSand Timer Team Hector:Lagos-Douala,Benin-Liberia,Senegal-Gambia-Mali-Chad, Egypt ,Awka w/ Shorty
Sand Timer Sand Timer Shorty Safari Abidjan w/ Juan
Safari Bibian
Closed lad accounts Cellphone pony Mc Fry Mc Fry Easter Egg 2013
Donate to Eater
vpmanchester
Phone Credit Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 7:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Only one lad left VM today and no one called when I had the phone ready for them ... lazy bunch of bastards Laughing

@e6ffdyr0
This lad wants 'Willy' I assume that is for you Very Happy and has never, apparently, hear of a voice mail. and he started phoning after 5pm Rolling Eyes
http://media.putfile.com/wants-Willy-1wav

@4X
No call for the money today either, a few early & late hang ups on the VM but none during my 'business hours' . Tell him I go to play bingo in the early mornings and watch the soaps in the evening and do not answer the phones then Laughing

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 11:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@vpmanchester
I just told im in chat:

Quote:
please call my secretary,

i DEY SHIT ON UR PAPA AND UR MAMA HEAD. iNSHORT I GO ASK RAT TO SHIT INSIDE THERE MOUTHS IF U KNOW DEY CAREFUL. AND U GO ROAT IN HELL FIRE YOU AND ALL YOUR FAMI;LY. (tunde aramide)

11x Cellphone
Pith Helmet Tamale -> Accra (4hm3d R4y4n K4d1r1)
Pith Helmet Hamburg -> Hannover (B4rry M3ns4)
J0shua Al4mu Th0mas & K3lvin Oz1ri (both courtesy of Prudential Ltd.)
Exclamation For reasons only known to myself, I have discontinued all my funbaiting efforts. Exclamation
4X1X9
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 8:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^

Wow that's a surprise I thought we had exchanged our final Email last night he was none to happy about me leaving you in charge Laughing mailed him back and said I thought it was for the best so hopefully will squeeze a few more calls out of him. Feel free to lose the slip those thin receipts can knocked off tables very easily. If he had just asked you for the number a few days ago none of this would have happened.

You will have to munch the statistics of the transfer so I can give to them - Mr. James Hessom Hessom

If not that you only hide behind computer and be playing prawns with us - Benny Clifford

Pith Helmet France - Luxembourg

Closed lad accounts x26 - 2012 Closed lad accounts x258 - 2013
Closed lad accounts x263 - 2014 Closed lad accounts x160 - 2015
Closed lad accounts x204 & x1 - 2016
Closed lad accounts x177 - 2017 Closed lad accounts x81 - 2018
Closed lad accounts x85 - 2019 Closed lad accounts x9 -2020
(Grand Total Closed lad accounts 1,262) Golden Pig
vpmanchester
Phone Credit Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 7:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@4X

Ya know there is nothing worse than a lying lad, I expect honestly and integrity at all times Laughing
Ole Eddy let me down today again! He rang around noon while I was out and left a message on the VM saying he would call back in 2 hours, so I got all ready for him and waited and waited ... the lil shit never called Twisted Evil .
http://media.putfile.com/eddy-1-VM28Monwav

He really is a hard one to give money to, the other day I told him repeatedly that I had the WU receipt in my hands as we were speaking and he did not want the MTCN, now after a long drunken weekend (on my part) he leaves a message saying he needs this very same number he was not interested in the other day, then does not call when he said he would (I switched the phones over abt 5pm so he may have called after that), so now I really think it is time for the receipt to get misplaced ... cleaning lady ran off with it ... or I can just have him call me a few times a day whilst I tear the house down searching for it ... your choice Laughing

He already thinks I am abit dim and confused with life in general so there is lots of time consuming phone calls he may have to make? Just let me know which way to twist the knife Laughing Twisted Evil

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 2:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Actually, VP, he probably does remember you, but only to the extent that he was scared of you Twisted Evil - you gave him a hard time Smile so he only wanted to call when he was sure I'd be there to answer. Laughing

This time around, I've made up some nonsense about a new, "private mobile work transfer travel contact number" I'm going to give him - so when you answer, he won't really know where he's calling, or who he'll be talking to; he's just going to be expecting, or asking for, me.

If you're in the mood, see if you can get him talking about Dr. Mugu or whatever might amuse you. That'll get him all suspicious about your interest in the deal and who you might be... You can pose as anyone ya like who might know me -secretary, maybe, or don't even tell him ... anyone but my wife! cuz I have to keep it all secret from her on account of the divorce proceedings! lol.

I've got him pretty well primed again, I think. If he responds to my last email, then he'll definitely be calling you some time after Monday when I send him the number Smile

Doesn't really matter to me if I lose him, so abuse him all ya like! lol!
Thanks! Laughing
vpmanchester
Phone Credit Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 12:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ahh yeah I remember him! Who could forget a lad called Mugu Laughing. He won't be expecting 'me' will he as I cannot remember who I was back then. I will just wing it as usual I really doubt he would remember 'me' anyway.

Well done on almost a year! Laughing I always find it amazing baiting when you really get a keeper!

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 12:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi VP!

I hope it's okay if I give "Prof. Soludo" aka "Dr. Mallam Mugu" the number in your sig line (on Monday). You may remember this guy, as you helped me before with this same guy! last summer, here:
Quote:
"Mugu loses his head UPDATE #3! (new passport!) June 14 Smile"
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=111390&start=0&postdays=0&postorder=asc

Come March, I'll have been baiting him for a full year! It'll be a personal record! Laughing

However, recently he's been getting a little suspicious! lol - so I need to give him any kind of voice contact again, live or machine doesn't matter.

Anyway, I'm still "Mister Peter Tense1y" if Soludo calls. Doesn't matter what you say if you get to talk to him, as I probably won't be in to take his call. Twisted Evil (I travel between London and New York a lot on hovercraft business!) Laughing

As always, thanks for this (and your) great service to humanity!
Cheers!
vpmanchester
Phone Credit Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 10:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I received a call on my old number (ending 419) and a Barr Williams was mentioned. This number only has my annoying voicemail on it where I am having a hard time hearing them and the lads never sus that it is a recording and after a few loud shouting calls they give up Laughing

This is his best call, there was another louder one after but it was shorter than this one. A frustrated lad anyway Twisted Evil
http://media.putfile.com/BarrWilliams419Numberwav

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 7:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^

Ok I'm going to fly on back to the ol' US of A of course leaving the Western Union receipt by your phone Twisted Evil . Then see if he will try and extract an MTCN from you.

You will have to munch the statistics of the transfer so I can give to them - Mr. James Hessom Hessom

If not that you only hide behind computer and be playing prawns with us - Benny Clifford

Pith Helmet France - Luxembourg

Closed lad accounts x26 - 2012 Closed lad accounts x258 - 2013
Closed lad accounts x263 - 2014 Closed lad accounts x160 - 2015
Closed lad accounts x204 & x1 - 2016
Closed lad accounts x177 - 2017 Closed lad accounts x81 - 2018
Closed lad accounts x85 - 2019 Closed lad accounts x9 -2020
(Grand Total Closed lad accounts 1,262) Golden Pig
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic