SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Pimp My Number, Psycho Female Closed**

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Deathsticks
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 7:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Awesome. If anyone comes looking for that'll be my fault Twisted Evil
Pitty
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 7:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
..or at least not for free?...

If you already have a skype out number then yes you can. Otherwise no, you can't call free unless it is a toll free number, or it is usa/canada and you are in one of those countries

"BUT WE ARE GOING TO ANOTHER DIMENSION OF ALL" The Esteemed Barr. KEN EZE

"Mr. Man, if you want us to work like a Guy men, let us does that immediately and stops sloughing."The Esteemed Barr. KEN EZE
View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteMSN MessengerSkype Name
vpmanchester
Phone Credit Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 9:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey Norm,
Great Question!! We as baiters never leave any footsteps behind Cool .
I use a Flextel number (UK) Basically it is a service that gives me a free mobile/cell phone number and I forward that number to my mobile phone. My caller id flashes up my flextel number so I know it is a lad calling me with some urgent information, I will probably not understand Wink . Here in the UK we do not pay people to call us...it is the caller who pays the bill (and Flextel takes thier cut of .35p or .50 cents per minute plus the International call rates and whatever else gets tacked on. I know a few lads moaned about thier phone cards being low and I get cut off quite abit..so all in all I reckon it costs the at least a couple of quid, or a few dollars per minute )Laughing Laughing

Which puts a big ole smile on my face clapping

Skype and K7 are great too...I have many msgs on my K7 number and I absolutly love that service as you get thier recordings. Most of the Lads do not know this is a UK number and some do question it..I always tell them it is a satillite phone...greed gets to them they belive anything!

Quote:
Awesome. If anyone comes looking for Sleazebaggano that'll be my fault

@Deathsticks...Do you know that I really get called that alot Laughing Laughing

Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 5:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:

Followed by

Quote:

Mwehehehe. Good to see he took the bait but MARRIED? You tricked me didn't you. How'd you do it? Drugs in the champagne? Hypnosis? Shocked
vpmanchester
Phone Credit Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 9:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ahhhh yes my little hubby, that is in the contract when you pass my number around...and 100% risky Wink

I had absolutly no idea who this lad was for his accent is very thick, so I just had to wing it and ask him what the hell he wanted with my hubby I want to know everything that is going on...I told him of the divorce..me getting your money before you get mine..yadda yadda...He eventually lost interest in my life story with me none the wiser as too who he was

BUT He did spend a few $ or � on the call, so it was a sucess and if he calls back I know who he is.

Heck you could tell him I am your lying theiving housekeeper..he would never twig Very Happy

Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 11:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Heheheheh. Nice. I've told him I'm not married, and will gradually let on to the presence of the housekeeper as I twig to what she's up to Twisted Evil

vpmanchester
Phone Credit Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 9:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Deathsticks
Whoa, your lad called twice, and is not on my christmas list anymore!! Very Happy After the 2nd call when I asked what business he wanted too discuss,,,he told me that it was none of my business in a very stern voice, I think he is not very fond of me anymore. Twisted Evil

He is getting to be great fun, I will try the sex talk if he calls back Laughing Laughing

Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 10:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@vpmanchester
He told me. Holy crap he's determined.
Quote:
I received your mail as called immediately,to be sincere with you,i called the first line you gave me and the woman said that she is your wife,asking me what i need and that i must tell her and if i fail to tell her that she will not be able to deliver my message.

Anyway,lets wait till tomorrow,i will also be calling the new number in the morning,just to let you knows that i did call you, (Note: Same number, I even said it was a simple re-post in case he had mis-dialed) also you can aswell call me once you send the application to the bank for motifications.

I've asked him to do a little detective work and try and find out exactly what you have planned. Still trying to figure out whether you're just trying to get a place on my will Confused

vpmanchester
Phone Credit Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 10:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh goody, you mean I will get a chance to speak to him again Laughing . His timing is rubbish too, I just sat down to watch Torchwood when he called Evil or Very Mad Good result although.

Hmmmm I wonder if he likes PVC or real leather?? Wink Oh and if HE has money..I may just leave you Shocked

Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 11:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yu5uf H4s1mu could ring for Seb4st14n Flyt3's secretary.
He's trying to move a fund to a security company
SF is an aristocrat.
Dott. Giascopato
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 5:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

might call you and ask for
Tell her she can go to hell, without the password you will not give her any information. Wink
There is no password yet.
is false spanish and means "F*** her because she wants to." if you pronounce it in German.

Some from: South Africa Netherlands United Kingdom Nigeria Switzerland United States Ivory Coast Indonesia Spain Germany Luxembourg Cayman Islands Bahamas, The Ghana Senegal Malaysia Togo Iraq Flag Mauritius Flag Mortar x7

Failure to complies with this order require a severe act by the mets and
purnishment by law. (The Metropolitan Police)

fork off.. ([email protected])
vpmanchester
Phone Credit Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 7:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Great!! Laughing I am looking forward to them calling.

I only had one that disconnected without saying anything understandable, they have been to lazy so far Rolling Eyes

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 7:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Expect a call from a new lad of mine. Willy Jaj@ looking for me. You are my secretary so feel free to waste his time and abuse him however necessary.

I just want you to know that you are a lovely person,I like you. - Mr. S0lifo

YOUR PAPA AND YOUR MAMA BIG FOOLSSS INDIOT IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT basterd - Prince King

Canada
Wurzgnubbel
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 9:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

If barrister D0kumb0 should call, I am Mr.Carls3n, and you are "one of my several" UK girlfriends (whereas you most likely didn't know about the other ones before). Feel free to chat with him.
vpmanchester
Phone Credit Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 10:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@yb100

Your lad called today and I told him you were in a meeting and told him the internet was down and you could not access your email, I tried to get his information but he kept saying that he would email you the information Shocked . I asked him if this was about moving funds to a security company, he said yes, then still no information..I tried to get banking details. He said he will try you later.

Lemme know which way you would like to go with this and I can be naughty or nice, depending on how you want to play him. Laughing

Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 11:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow, I'm amazed the system works!
As this is my first bait, there are no heroics.
I'm just going with flow to see where it ends up
, although it would be good to slow the headlong rush to that Amsterdam security co!
So I guess be nice (except if you're in a bad mood)
Left Hand Luke
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 9:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey, I'm doing a bait as Cleo Torus, the lover and crooked lawyer of a woman from a previous bait who disappeared (I was trying to do a H.P. Lovecraft-themed bait, but it fell through. I guess the mugu got scared )

Anyway, If a Mr. Liu Shaw calls for me, would you mind being my lesbian lover? Abuse and confusion are always good.

Thanks. This is a great thing you are doing!
baiterbrazil
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 2:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello Vpmanchester, this is my first posting.

A lad called K0ffi P4raj0, might call you. I think he�s from C�te D�Ivoir, so he might have a very strong frenchy accent.

You are my wife, Lindy, and he�s going to give you some details of the money transfer I�m supposed to do.

Be as rude as possible, if you want to create up things you are free.

Thanks very much!

"This is a bank and I think we have no time for all this" - S4lif (0v3rs3as S3curity 7rust B4nk 1vory C0ast) - thanks ThatGrrl!

"Stop addressing us like we are animals, you used abusive words on me in your last mail" -S4lif (0v3rs3as S3curity 7rust B4nk 1vory C0ast)
baiterbrazil
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 2:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My name is R0drig0 M4dureir4, I�m an american into selling and buying arts business, I�m currently in Brasil trying to buy a masterpiece from Aleijadinho ( a famous artist here) and unable to chek my emails so often.

Be as mean as possible heheheheh. This is my first bait!

Thanks

"This is a bank and I think we have no time for all this" - S4lif (0v3rs3as S3curity 7rust B4nk 1vory C0ast) - thanks ThatGrrl!

"Stop addressing us like we are animals, you used abusive words on me in your last mail" -S4lif (0v3rs3as S3curity 7rust B4nk 1vory C0ast)
vpmanchester
Phone Credit Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 2:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am so ready for All of them!! Twisted Evil

I just found out a REALLY REALLY great thing!!!!! This flextel number will not work on Skype so the poor poor lads must call from a mobile or landline!! happy crowd

That is the best thing I have learned this week!! No wonder why they seem impatient and do not talk very long.

Been There, Done That

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 3:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'll be sending my pet of a few months along - he's been called a little boy, chaser of the village goat and he refuses to fill out my form for me
(see my sig...)

You get the picture.... Laughing

Barrister Addo Williams: I want you to know that I am not impressed with your performance towards this project.
Mattins Wilson: ...and they stated morken me and tarfing at me as if am a full, so please it is enough OK. /AND/ I promise you for all this furffring that you are furffring to me <--- No, I haven't a clue either
Peter Ovdo: I want you to have trust in me that all is ok as stated in my last mail to you which i wrote in big letters

Ethel Gnassingbe: FOUK YOU AND GO TO HELL

"I am a bomb technician. If you see me running, try to keep up"
bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 4:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ vpmanchester
I might be spending a night, with my wife, in Falty Towers (no idea how to write that)
Would you like to be the desk clerk, for my poor lad Very Happy Don't worry about putting him through to me, I'm too deaf to hear the phone anyway.

Phone Credit Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 7:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sure Thing! Send em this way, The more the merrier Laughing

I love to keep them confused and maybe abit pissed off..but sure to call back again because I usally cannot answer a direct question directly with any sense of sensibility (my practice for politics later in life Wink ).

I usally go along with whatever story they come up with and add some resistance in and if I have no idea who they are..then I just make things up.

cheers
vp

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 8:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi vpmanchester,my dear wife (hehehehheeh)

The lad has sent this email:
Quote:
On 25/10/06, 3n0gie k0ff1 <[email protected]> wrote:

Attention: Mr. M4dure1r4

Dear Sir,
We note your mail. We have tried to reach your wife on the number given to us but it could not go.

Please send the instruction to your wife and let her send the money as mentioned in the last mail. We want to get this paperwork done tomorrow, so it is important that this money comes in in the morning.

Yours trully,
K0ff1 P4raj0

And I replied this:
Quote:
Dear Mr. K0ff1

Try once more to get in touch with her, she knows a lot and she will do everything correctly, I�ve talked to her already, she is just waiting for instructions. Her name is Lindy and her phone is 44 7014213166 (Note that you must call from a normal telephone, if you use Skype or VOIP it won�t be possible to continue this. Make sure you call from a NORMAL telephone.)
Since you don�t want to contact her, I think you don�t want to make any business, and I will be obliged to finish up our business relations

Thanks you very much, it�s sad we didn�t reach a consensus.
Good luck and have a nice day.

So, Lindy, after this email I guess he�s going to call, make him spend lots of time (and money) trying to explain you hheehehhehe.

Thanks!!

vpmanchester
Phone Credit Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 9:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He sure should call now, He has not tried at all I think he was just trying to get away without paying phone charges...OH but he must! Twisted Evil . I will be ready and waiting and I sure hope you gave him the password, account or order number or whatever I make up that he needs to first provide before I unleash my wisdom Wink

My phone is on 24/7 no answer phone and it logs all missed calls should someone ring when I am getting my Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz's. So there it no excuse whatsoever saying they tried..cuz they did not.........even if they did I'd still give em shit...just because it is fun Twisted Evil

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic