SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Pimp My Number, Psycho Female Closed**

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Togawa
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 9:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

UNBELIEVABLE!!!!!!

You're doing a great job. Where do you get the time for this?
(and the talent...)

Has anyone tried "my wife handle the finances"?
When they call you get sensitive and tell the lad everything about your crappy marriage, how lousy your hubby is at everything including bed service, etc, etc. Then get sexy.
If the lad complains, the baiter can slap him into sweet talking you to release the money. You may even get some african presents by mail.

Keep it up!
dirkus
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 9:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Expect a tinkle from the above guy 'Hot to trot' Tell him your 'Dirkus' sister, Best of British... Laughing

"i have swindled millions of collars from u greedy white people, with same story, and i am still using it alot,, it is pay back time to what u colonial masters did to us africans during the era of slavery,,
hahahahah
we are sure getting our money back,, we africans are no more fools again,, i can even swindle uuuu with another story again,, wanna bet ??
u are a big fool"
vpmanchester
Phone Credit Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 11:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Only a couple things to report today

@Dan Druff
your lad called and only did a 'one bell' and unfortunatly I don't do call backs Very Happy 914 was called from 00233243**2762 at 13:16:38 on Dec 27 2006

I had a call that came in on 166 was called from 0033153**1230 at 16:38:25 on Dec 27 2006, they hung up when I answered and have not tried back...need slapping Razz

Quote:
Has anyone tried "my wife handle the finances"?
When they call you get sensitive and tell the lad everything about your crappy marriage, how lousy your hubby is at everything including bed service, etc, etc. Then get sexy.
If the lad complains, the baiter can slap him into sweet talking you to release the money. You may even get some african presents by mail.

I have played quite a few 'roles' But lads are not too eager to involve a 3rd party to thier scams so I think the best ones come out when they call expecting to get their 'baiter' but instead they get me..who from whatever mood I am in (mood swings are my speciality Wink ) depends on who I 'am. Then the rest is up to the lads, I just feed off what info they provide then post it here for the baiter to confirm and when we get the ones that keep comming back then the stories get stronger. I really love it when they demand to speak to 'whoever' and thier male dominace just does not work with me and I can just hear the frustration in thier voice Laughing

Phone Credit Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 11:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@peg
Ruben rang this morning and he has done a few one bells over the past couple days (must have been working up courage Wink ), I did not understand him when he first called and when he asked for **** I said she was not in. Then he said he did not speak much good English Twisted Evil so then I twiiged to who he was but told them that *** was not in and details how she has gone shopping etc..to which he did not understand at all of course. Then he mentioned that he was supposed to apologise to *** for being rude...I asked him HOW he wanted to apologise LOL, to which he did not understand.

Then he asked if I spoke French I told him no and explained it abit..he did not understand. He then asked for Monica and I detailed how you were out to the shops for the after christmas sales buying lots of clothers etc (this all went on for a few minutes of us not understanding each other) I asked him if he would like to ring back later as you should be back soon, but he asked if it was ok if he waited..Well me being the polite person I am told him of course he can wait for you to come back from shopping and I went and fixed myself a cup of coffee.

He waited 4mins 30secs Razz

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 1:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

VP, I have a 'Ruben' who may be calling also. This is the brother of my lad who I am trying to arrange a meeting with. Should he call play psycho sister for me Very Happy as my character is visiting her sick mum.

Awwww.....

dirkus
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 4:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Madam Villaran wants my number and my photo for the'tunk box' that will 'solve all my problems'
Have already told her Im broke and if its a scam not to bother!! Ho dear must be a quiet day for him/her...
best of ect if she/he phones

"i have swindled millions of collars from u greedy white people, with same story, and i am still using it alot,, it is pay back time to what u colonial masters did to us africans during the era of slavery,,
hahahahah
we are sure getting our money back,, we africans are no more fools again,, i can even swindle uuuu with another story again,, wanna bet ??
u are a big fool"
Dareth Ioggmao
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 4:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Gabriel Zigamur wants to call me (Barry Tone) to arrange details for my $15.5 million. I have told him I will be travelling this week to inspect the colorectal probe manufactuing plants. I'll give him your number to call since I never told him where I was. Do your worst. We don't have much of a story line so far, so you can improvise as you need to. I hope he doesn't insult you, because then I'd need to ask him to regain my trust. Smile I'd love a recording if it isn't too much trouble. Thanks.
vpmanchester
Phone Credit Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 12:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Gold Dalek
Well our 'Canadian' friend rang today 166 was called from 0023418**7004 at 22:13:09 on Dec 28 2006. We had our usual light-hearted chat and I reminded him that I have not forgotten that he said he would donate to my charity for christmas and now christmas has passed and I still expect him to keep up his part Wink He said he has been travelling and not had the time with being a busy business man and all..I told him I trusted his word and will not let him forget (he was happy and cheerful as we had lighthearted banter). Then he asked for 'you' so I told him just a minute and shouted to you and said 'your Canadian friend is on the phone'

Weather or not you picked up on the other end or he just hung up after waiting too long I do not know Razz

I have him ripe for the picking!!! he has been around this long me thinks you need to make him feel pain Twisted Evil

Phone Credit Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 1:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Not one single call today Crying or Very sad must be a mugu holiday or sumthin.
Anywhooo by next week I should have the setup to record the 2way conversations and they will be in .wav format...then it's just me trying to get them on here Shocked should be easy I use WiNdoZ and we all know how user friendly those ******** are Very Happy

Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 1:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

vpmanchester you're just the person I need on my first bait ever =D

My fake name is Hayami Raud (names of 2 characters in a game no one bought)

I recently moved into a condo in L.A. in California. I have no scanner or phone line yet.

The lad wants me to fill out a forum and mail it to another email of a fake organization.

I told the lad he seams to be a family kind of guy and that my "wife" (I don't really have one) would love to see a photo of his family (but doesn't have to).

Tomorrow I'll photoshop a signatur and phone number on the document and mail that. All this info is of corse fake.

You might be getting a call soon, your a real bait saver. Of corse, thanks for the help.

edit: He sent me a new document (MOU) to sign, and requests a passport and drivers license. Of corse I'll use the suggestions on sending larg fake files over. He also said he can't disclose his identity curently (I plan to fix that . Twisted Evil )

When I send the first document tommorow I'll email him saying my company I work for requires Identification and a picture that has very specific action takeing place, and that I need some photo for my company before sending my fake ID's. This is what I plan to make a trophy.

Last edited by Luigi123 on Sat Dec 30, 2006 2:32 am; edited 1 time in total
vpmanchester
Phone Credit Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 2:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Luigi123
No problem Wink
As you are new to baiting and are in the USA you may be asked about the number being a UK one (some lads know it is a Uk number and some do not) I always use the story that it is my satillite phone provided by my 'company' that has a main base somewher in Europe but I really don't know where Europe is and the 'company' lets me spend up to $100 a month on personal calls other than that I do not know how to use the phone well..techie stuff is confusing..yadda yadda

The more naive and unworldy you are the better Cool There are lots and lots of great plots out there as i am sure you know and when you do get a good one on it is tons of fun! Spend lots of time asking important questions to make sure you understand what they mean about everything but in a way that makes you look like an easy target..once you get them hooked then the fun begins!! (evil laugh)

Bait safe and enjoy Cool

Cheers
vp

419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 7:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I will give your number to . He is my first bait and I've retained him since May of this year. He will definitely call if I give your number. He will be looking for my rich, redneck, whoring and usually drunk partner, . I don't know what your relationship with him is but I'm sure it is not reputable Very Happy

My partner travels via his own private plane and anywhere in Europe for location is fine. Oh, and my partner doesn't know anybody named but he does know him by as he tends to mispronounce his name regularly.

My character is .

"all we need from you sincerety , honesty and fear of the Lord. Since we know how to reach you in U.S."
"Do not let me die, this is all i have left." "I'm almost dead of expectation and promises" "my debts are pilling up daily"
"i now sleep in a nearby cafe just to be sure i respond to your mail right on time."

Last edited by beavis on Thu May 22, 2008 3:51 am; edited 2 times in total
peg
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 7:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

vpmanchester wrote:
@peg
Ruben rang this morning (...)
He waited 4mins 30secs Razz

Thanks a lot Very Happy
I had an email from him.
He knows I will not "help" him as long as he do not apologize...
Very Happy ...

I think he will call you back later...
Gnasher
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 10:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

OK VP - you might get a call from Mb@no W@n@ga (or his mother) who are trying to repatriate some trunkbox money. I am an American visiting the UK at the moment on important business but I am travelling with my very suspicious wife who won't put calls through from women. I will PM you my baiting name because I use it a lot and don't want to risk a lad finding it here.

My message to lad:

Quote:
OK - this is my temporary UK mobile number. I am travelling with my wife who knows nothing about this business so if she answers the phone you must say a code phrase so I know you called when she gives me the message OK?
The code phrase is: Let's Do It
Sxxxx Yxxxxx

Tel: 447017xxx914

"Please pray harder for God to guide and protect us during our travelling because flight airplane i observe is a very big risky" Abdul Karibu
"WE DOESN'T LIKE HOW DISOBIDIENT YOU ARE!" Coco Law Chambers
"BE INFORMED THAT YOU WILL INCUR DUMMERAGE AFTER 9 DAYS FROM TODAY" Burkina Faso Air Secure Air Service.\
vpmanchester
Phone Credit Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 11:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Gnasher
You had a call this morning and your lad wanted to speak to you but would tell me nothing. I asked if his accent was Jamacian but he said no he was from Zimbabwe and I asked him if he was a divorce lawyer that I did not know about, he of course said no and that he was your partner...of which I am suspicious about Cool He was trying to be ever so polite whilst demanding I put you on the phone.

Then after our 'not bonding' session he said goodby...I of course said wait a minute..then shouted (your name) and he must of heard that because he stayed on for a few minutes more...but me thinks he got fed up after I shouted 'No, don't worry the phone is for me' expect an email Wink

__I had a couple missed calls this morning, I do not expect the lads to phone on a Sat..so I will be ready and waiting for them to ring back and hopefully keep em 'happy'.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 11:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You're a star VP. He didn't use the Code Phrase so no wonder I didn't take the call. Slap slap slap. BTW this will be only my 3rd email to him so the bait is proceeding at a cracking pace. My plan is to give him one of your other numbers so you can answer as my mistress, Miss Tress OK? She's VERY unstable and has a lot of jealousy issues so you need to make sure he's my business partner and not some private detective OK?

Edit: He's hassling you on a weekend. Unusual, especially during the Xmas/New Year holiday break. He must be broke/desperate. Excellent!

"Please pray harder for God to guide and protect us during our travelling because flight airplane i observe is a very big risky" Abdul Karibu
"WE DOESN'T LIKE HOW DISOBIDIENT YOU ARE!" Coco Law Chambers
"BE INFORMED THAT YOU WILL INCUR DUMMERAGE AFTER 9 DAYS FROM TODAY" Burkina Faso Air Secure Air Service.\
vpmanchester
Phone Credit Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 4:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@beavis

Your good SGT rang today and since he was playing nice so did I Wink He asked for you and said he was a friend of or something like that. He called from number:
But gave me a different number for you to call (I will PM it to you if you need it) and he made sure I got the number right and we had to go over his name and number a few times to get it correct Twisted Evil I asked him if he would like to wait while I go and get you and he said no, just to have you call him back. I said ok and the HE made me read the number back to him and do you know I had it wrong!! so FINALLY getting his number correctly I told him that you would call him back ASAP and he politely thanked me and hung up.

Now I got your story in my head and know you are a drunk, much like myself I will be ready when he calls back wondering where you are Razz

Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 5:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mail sent...

It's been a day, the trap has been set. This is my point of the bait where it works or phails, not that I <i>require</i> a photo from him before he gets the MOU he wants. I sent him a driverselicense.pdf (really just firefoxportable.exe) and a larger passport.pdf (which is just a .jar file.)

He has your number, and is encouraged to call.
vpmanchester
Phone Credit Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 11:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Call for Logan on
Very very rude lad that needs slapping!! Twisted Evil
He asked for you so I told him ' yes, you are here'and the volume on his speaker phone was wayyyy too loud so I asked him to turn it down so he could tell me what he wanted with you. and he just hung up on me

So in my book I have reported to you that he spoke very very bad to me and made sexual advances of natures I never heard of Embarassed

Or something like that Laughing

419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 11:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for talking to the good Sargent! will call him shortly (usually at 5:00am Nigeria time Laughing ); If my lad calls again please inform him that you have thrown out as he made a drunken attempt to seduce your 13 year old daughter Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

"all we need from you sincerety , honesty and fear of the Lord. Since we know how to reach you in U.S."
"Do not let me die, this is all i have left." "I'm almost dead of expectation and promises" "my debts are pilling up daily"
"i now sleep in a nearby cafe just to be sure i respond to your mail right on time."
vpmanchester
Phone Credit Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 5:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If this number below belongs to anyones pet, they need slapping as they only hang up when I answer (have called 3 times today)

914 was called from 002348035411xxx at 13:43:53 on Dec 31 2006.

So if your darlings try and say Oh I have called your number and could not get through..boo hoo They are full of BS Laughing Slap em and slap em hard

Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 7:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok my last bait was a failure, but this one I'm going to tred more carefuly. The lad's "name" is Sunny, he gave an ID. He wants me to help him get loads of mony and gold out of the country into my account. He gave pictures of that too.

The name I'm useing for this is Ira P Evrychild (put it together.) Now that sounds like a girls name, he doesn't know anything about my gender yet, but he knows I recently moved to california. I'll send him a number tomorrow (it's late now) and say it's a special service UK number as my current provider is keeping me out of makeing calls.

If you could, pretend you a sister to me and that we live together. That should fool him. Now I just need to come up with a fake address for him to send his gold to.
vpmanchester
Phone Credit Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 4:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@gnasher

your lad is a bad bad boi!! He called and introduced himself and said Happy New Year blah, blah and all was nice to begin with. Then he asked for you..I asked him what he wanted..then he really turned ugly (uglier than normal that is ) and shouted at me to' go and get *****!!!!!!!' to which I replied you don't yell at me like that.....and before I could say any more..he swore at me or at least it sounded like a bad word that I could not reconize..maybe igbo??? (but I do know my swear words when I hear them) I dont know but he was extreemly rude and hung up.

So I report back to you (no code word give either) that he said many sexual words toward me..or anything that would make his blood boil, I can tell how this one has a 'mommie complex' and really really belives women should obey Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

I do not do that very well I am afraid Wink

Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 6:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

vp. "Chief Inoni" may call asking for me, "R. Slicker". Feel free to mention the fact that I constantly speak in African pidgin and am loaded with cash.

Thanks for this.

Tub

Fiduciary Agent: "junky, donkey monkey aboky na u .............."

Jean Atoh: "You must be a chronic idiot and stupid to the core. I do not want you to email me again, you can go to blazes bloody bastard. A full that cannot even express himself"

Global Service: "You have kept me in total confusion with your last couples of emails and i wish to understand more."

Spain United Kingdom
geezer810
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 7:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

>>Call for Logan on 07014219419 was called from 0022650**1274 at 21:57:44 on Dec 30 2006.

Thanks VP I think I know who that is......Slap Slap Slap on its way.....

He was probably a bit miffed cos he couldn't read his WU receipt and that I had just sacked the bank's appointed lawyer as he insulted me....

Keep up the excellent work..Your very own berry

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic