SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Pimp My Number, Psycho Female Closed**

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
chiose
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 10:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

vp,

you're doing a great job, so thank you.

i never thought my lad would contact me again after
his chat with you. yet, he sent me another e-mail,
saying he tried to call but he "could not get to me".

i say he's too imbecile, i'll just send him crap, play with him,
and then send him back to you if you don't mind, so that your
vituperation is put to good use.

as for him calling like 12 times in 12 minutes, i have no idea.

i'll ask him.

regards,
chiose
vpmanchester
Phone Credit Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 11:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thats the name of the game, play with them and waste as much as possible on thier behalf...time and money....it is better us waste it than them getting a real naive person to scam.

Tell him everytime you went to answer the phone he had hung up and you are getting fed up of his games..he needs just to hold on for a couple minutes Wink I will look forward to hearing from him again LOL

Cheers
vp

Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 4:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My lad, Sm1th T@yl0r seems to have been in touch - this is an email I got from him:

Quote:
i believe you know that i called but i was so mad that day
because a man picked the call and later hand it over to a woman that
got me so sad and pissed that i hard to cut the phone because i believe
this is not just a deal anyone can be hearing about, its a very
confidential thing if you understand what i mean.

What did you say that made him "so sad" I wonder?

Laughing
vpmanchester
Phone Credit Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 11:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Who me?? Make someone sad??? Awwwwwww Rolling Eyes

I have posted the calls that I receive so he may have been one of the previous I listed. The only time my hubby answers is when they keep hearing me say hello they will not speak and just hang up. So my hubby will answer and as soon as they speak he hands the phone to me..and after they are done speaking I tell them I did not understand what they said....then again, they hang up Confused

So you can respond that he was playing games on the phone with repeted hang up calls and annoying your very busy (whatever/whoever I am) with playing silly games tell him to be a man and speak when the phone is answered as you certianly do not do business with childern Wink

Of course you could say he must have dialed the incorrect number and give him my other number...but that would be mean Twisted Evil Laughing It has been very quiet on the phone side, as I only have had one lad in the past 3 or 4 days so I dont know why things are going so slow.
Cheers
vp

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 11:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Please be aware that may call you looking for

Killed Scammer Banks >200 (gave up counting longgggggg ago.) Jolly Roger x5 x2 Mortar

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 11:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have to ask how the heck do you manage to keep track on who you are expecting a call from and who you are supposed to be...?

I get dizzy just from reading through your thread.. Shocked
vpmanchester
Phone Credit Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 1:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@simba

Apparently you are not drinking enough beer as that aids memory cells and I have been nurturing my last one for many years now Wink

It's not too hard, I do not remember everything and at the most I jot down who is who for a quick reference. It mostly goes on how they speak to me and the questions they ask., like if they only ask for a certian person I can be nosey, jealous, bitchey or nice and say 'one minute I will go get 'him/her'.

The others that ask more specific questions, I just go along with what they ask..like the one I had telling ME I was WRONG for sending the money to Ghana..the nerve of that bastard Laughing So I had a good few phone conversations with him on that note with me telling him I just followed what I was told and it was so much fun..I don't think I ever found out who's lad that was Question

If I get more than one call from someone then I kinda get 'who' they are and they stay in the temporary memory bank, but it is mostly the lads that give me the info and if I have my 'cheat sheet' close by then I go from what info I have...mind you I am doing the lil ole lady thing of sewing quilts and dressmaking by day so my brain has alot of empty room for things to bounce around in...and watching shit like Jeremy Kyle just isn't my thing, and my life is just abit too stress free..so I like to ensure the lads have a 'stress-free' life as we guide them to thier riches

Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 3:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You may get a call for sometime soon from a Ms Lily Buba. Feel free to keep asking her to hold..Im a busy man, you know Wink

"Also believe in the Nectarines and hail them as my eternal forefathers and universal leaders"- Sir Frederick MacGregor

"THIS NONSENSE ACT OF YOURS HAS CAUSED ME LOOSING UP TO $350 USD ALL TOGETHER TO GET TO KASTINA SINCE ON MONDAY!!"- Barrister Usman Bello

"WHAT HELL ARE YOU ? YOU ARE A MAD MAN, YOU NEED TO BE CURED BY YOUR OCCULTIC MEMBERS, I CAN SEE THAT THEY HAVE TAKEN YOUR BRAIN" - Barrister Harry Brown

"YOU ARE GOING STUPID , ARE YOU OUT OF YOU MIND ? YOU FOOLISH WHITE MONKEY AND YELLOW PIG."- Barrister Isa Usman

www.mustdestroy419.talkspot.com
Safari - 600 Miles from Lagos to Katsina
Mortar x12
vpmanchester
Phone Credit Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 6:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I had a call from a 'Tim' from what sounded like Mr Maxim (couldn't really distinguish it) I am thinking that this one may be yours Evangelion as you mention a Tim.

Well he was a polite lad and only waited 2.27 mins before he got tired of waiting and hung up. He has not yet tried back, but if he does I will go and search for you again...no matter how long it takes Laughing His phone number ends with 01647 (pm me if you need the entire number)

Slap him for being rude and impatient Wink

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 6:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^ That may FINALLY have been for me. I'm Tim ( for all you Monty Python fans), and I've been expecting a Mr. Maleki to call for me. He wanted me to call him instead, which I was happy to do over Skype. He seemed kind of groggy when I called him at 2:00am South Africa time (hooray for time zones!!), so I gave him a chance to wake up good before I called back at 2:30am.... didn't help, so I tried again at 3:00am.... by 4am he had his phone going straight to voicemail. I gave him a pretty good slapping and told him if he couldn't be bothered to answer when I called him then he could either call me or forget the whole deal. This is the one who thinks that one of your numbers is my girlfriend and the other number is my wife. The scam is a plane crash, funds in bank, yada yada. But mostly you are jealous of whichever one of you he didn't call.

Our legal team are on standby for the next line of action in this very interesting case.already they are still studying the MTCN number that you sent,it will be used as evidence together with your full names and address,when this epic battle commences. - the one and only Charles Soludo

--------------------------
Cellphone x15 (RIP) United Kingdom x7 South Africa x1
Safari Lottery lad, Benin City - Abuja Safari A new minister, Lagos-Benin City Safari The same minister, Lagos - Tamale, Ghana
Safari Dr. Johnson - Abidjan-Abuja and back again (so far! - 1666 miles round trip)

pony <----because life can seem bleary and bleak without one. TS
pony Because Lotta is a great and beautiful mod!
Mortar x21
vpmanchester
Phone Credit Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 8:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

WTG Krona, he has not called back as of yet. With me having the caller id on I am not sure which number he used, but that dosent matter..if I am confused then I must pass my confusion along the line to him. I was infact going to order a few kilos of something if he called back and then if he says he is not the person I thought he was...well I can ad lib from there Cool

Phone Credit Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 10:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I received a call from what I can only guess is another very shy lad Shocked who was unable to speak and I did not even say hello, because this sometimes intimidates them, so I always let them make the first move. Wink

Anywho here is the number if this is your lad

Phone Credit Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 4:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have received 2 calls today from for a Mr. D (something denison?). The first time he asked to speak with you I told him to hold on one minute and I would get you...he was very impatient and hung up after like 30 secs. The second time asked him who he was and what he wanted with you, he asked if you were in, I said yes you are and I want to know why he wanted to speak to you because I do not belive in confidenciality but he grew impatient and asked who I was, to which I answered,' never mind that who are you?' and he said he would call back later......I really look forward to another chat, maybe we can talk about Christmas shopping or something while I await Mr D to come to the phone Laughing his number is

Phone Credit Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 4:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Paging Mr Hugh Janus

Your lad rang today, I am sorry but I thought he said that he was a male prostitute of which he said I was mistaken that he is your friend. I said boyfriend? He said no..business..business (I think he was abit freaked out) I told him you were in the other room and I would go get you but first I wanted to know what he was going to talk to you about, so he said he will try again later...so expect an email. Laughing
his number ends in 22218

So since it is Friday and I am a little drunk perhaps and mistook him for someone else, I am just jealous about everyone, or I am just plain nosey...which ever way you want to play it. Your existance has been validated Wink

Cheers
vp

Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 6:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thats my mugu sm1th tayl0r!
they are expecting a wopping $20,000 anytime soon. so he's probably drooling. I'm sure I'll get an email from him tonight. You can be sure he will get a bloody slap! Laughing
MikeH
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 2:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Mr. M1lt0n (4polo) 0b0te (1924-2005), previously dictator of Uganda, is now a big shot businessman/purchasing agent trying hard to buy a lot of cell phones at the best possible price and terms. His wife Shakky serves as purchasing department staff and handles details like contracts. Unfortunately, Shakkya is irritable and unreliable and tends to annoy vendors by her pompous and uncharitable attitude. As a result, vendors occasionally call and complain....

Thanks again for a great service to all!

404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404
vpmanchester
Phone Credit Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 11:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@MikeHawk
Well I think I may have offended your lad today, he kept ringing and hanging up (very much the same as what happened the other day) with a different number everytime. They only 'one bell' I guess in the hopes of me ringing them Rolling Eyes Then a couple times the background noise was quite loud and they only said hello a few times then finally one stayed on long enough to say that he was a mobile phone seller or something similiar...I told him no he was not, and that he is an asshole that cannot use a phone properly and why did he keep calling and hanging up one me...he said sorry and he was no child and to check my email bla bla...I started with the F'in words and telling him to hold a proper fuckin conversation if we were to do any business (the background noise was very very loud) to which he said please check your email, and a polite goodby Twisted Evil

So he may complain about a bit of an attitude but then again maybe he will not LOL. Flextel sends me an email of the numbers that call so if you want a list of them I will post or PM them. It really puzzles me how they can ring 1 min apart with different numbers..unless a bunch try together..really weird....but good to yell at someone for a change Laughing Laughing

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 12:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ That would be , I think.

Quote:
We have tried to reach you on your phone but it was not forthcoming.Thanks

It's certainly disappointing to our firm that your phone was not "forthcoming," let me tell you. We are a serious firm trying to buy a serious amount of serious phones (aren't we?). Still, does have quite an attitude.

Whoever it is that calls, once you get a name, you might want to pass along that their price is too high and that they should reconsider their bid and try again.

Sorry for all the annoying one-rings. If you PM me the calling numbers, I'll give the callers special attention if they are mine.

404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404
vpmanchester
Phone Credit Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 12:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Make sure when you slap that you mention that they must act in a professional manner and not play on the phone like childern Laughing

No worries abt one bells...thats all apart of da game Wink

PM forthcomming

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 12:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
..... he was a mobile phone seller or something similiar...I told him no he was not, and that he is an asshole that cannot use a phone properly....

You are a total bitch VP - I love it. How do you keep a straight face when you talk to this f*ckwits - I'd just crack up. I might do a 'quality control' test on your phone skills and give you a call myself. I need a laugh at the moment.

"Please pray harder for God to guide and protect us during our travelling because flight airplane i observe is a very big risky" Abdul Karibu
"WE DOESN'T LIKE HOW DISOBIDIENT YOU ARE!" Coco Law Chambers
"BE INFORMED THAT YOU WILL INCUR DUMMERAGE AFTER 9 DAYS FROM TODAY" Burkina Faso Air Secure Air Service.\
vpmanchester
Phone Credit Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 1:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well I did have our failed muguvision episode today, so it was all bottled up before these idiots started in. I think they actually like abit of abuse, they do not say anything comprehensible (is that a real word..or a beer word? Confused ) as to selling anything at all. Basically all they say when they do decide to talk is to check my email...bunch of boring bastards is what they are.

I am always laughing inside Laughing My hubby usally has to leave the room so he dosent laugh out loud. I let my darling 19yr old daughter answer sometimes...but she has a terrible attitude, I balme her father as there is no where else she has picked up that from Wink

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 1:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey vp, since two of my baits are going quite well in their mid-phase, and I constantly keep failing to speak with them on phone (I do have a dmClub # with divert, but they seldom call when I'm next to that diverting landline), could I give your # to the lads so you could act as my wife?

Both of the lads happen to be named Johnson, and I usually address them as when I write emails to them. So, my plan is to give your # saying I have only one mobile phone in my family, and it's usually my dear wife Sylvia, who carries it, but I may be next to her when they call.

My character is called , so you would be . Both of the baits are next-of-kin type, but basically Sylvia doesn't have to know anything his investor-hubby's business, just waste their time and so on. She may slip that Pelle's planning a trip to West Africa, though...

The bait #1 is , who might call from .

The bait #2 is , who is very eager to call me and has left several voice mail messages. He will more likely call Pelle's wife. His number is .

I'll give them your number today if nothing major happens.

Last edited by Divine on Sun Dec 03, 2006 7:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
vpmanchester
Phone Credit Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 7:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

No problem Divine,
Usally when they ask to speak to someone, I let them know that yes you are here..but no they cannot speak with you unless they tell me who they are, and it goes from there. If I am lucky enough to catch your name then I will know which role to play. I will be awaiting thier call Very Happy

----
To whoever owns this lad,
I have received 2 missed calls today from
002348020575xxx at 15:16 and 15:59 on Dec 3 2006.
So slap your lad for being impatient

Other than that a nice quiet Sunday Wink

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 7:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks vp, for the heads-up too! Just emailed my Johnson (#2) your number with the explanation. Will do the same with my Johnson #1 too in a moment.

(BTW, wasn't this quite a cool way to propose ...wife! Twisted Evil)

MikeH
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 7:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey, she's MY wife!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic