SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

HALLELUJAGOBBLE! Seamugu's tattoo, safari & arrest!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Big Worm
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 4:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

u kidding? Homer is never sober. You picked a very unreliable man to answer your calls! Laughing

Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet Pith Helmet (One Collaborative Super Safari to Egypt!)
x9 (7 by the infamous Barry Melrose <---clicky)
Tattoo x2
T.W.A.TBenin City
T.W.A.TLagos
SantaThe Lad that Stole Christmas
Netherlands x3 Mortar x8
HomerJFong
Courtesiless son of a doggy

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 5:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Whart are ye talking about matey? I'm as jober as a sudge!

"I was at the Abuja Embassy Today, the Security guards say that the is no Mr. Bryan Adams working with them at either the lagos or abuja embassy. and did not let me in." - Efosa Erhabor - (Accra to Abuja)
"We stayed there for two days hopping to get any of you" - Pastor Collins
"i will report to webmaster,abuse and the police hold and see, .....go to hell and rust in there bastard........bitch" - Steve Wright
"This office will like to inform you that your winnings have been forfieted due to acts unbecoming of a humanbeing." - The Alpha Lottery
"A MAD MAN WILL PREGNANT YOUR JUNIOR SISTER AND THE BABY WILL BE A MAD BASTARD LIKE YOU." - Mahadul Usman
"I AM NOT A FOLL LET ME BE BECAUSE YOU ARE JUST AN ANIMAL TO DEAL WITH" - Tunji Adams
Mortar x5
View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteYahoo MessengerSkype Name
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 7:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I just sent him this:

Quote:
Dear Austine,

I just heard from Captain Pugwash, on the SS Riskyfree. Becuse he has
to take some members out from Accra to the MV Freekowtski as well on
Saturday, he will be in Lagos Harbour ONLY between 3pm and 5pm
Saturday.

You can call him on his sattelite phone, The number is a USA code
(because the sattelite company is based in Toledo, Ohio) I think from
Nigeria you have to ring 0091 for the USA, then 419-xxxxxx. Don't
call him until 3pm, or you will waste your credit. Because of the
tides, he HAS to leave by 5pm.He is unlikely to call you, though I
have passed on your number. To be honest, I dont think he knows how,
though he is a very good sailor.

He is very wary of strangers, and picking up an imposter, and suggests
that so he can clearly see the Church tattoo, you stand on the
quayside with your shirt off, and shout 'Hallelujagobble!' to him.

Then he knows he is dealing with the right person.

He will take you to the MV Freekowtski, where Captain Scarlet and his
Angels Harmony, Symphony, Melody, Destiny and Rhapsody will look after
you for the voyage to England.

Hallelujagobble!

Brother Roy

Captain Pugwash has been briefed, the idea is to make him run around frantically, half naked, shouting 'Hallelujagobble!' at strange boats until a drunken Pugwash sinks/gets arrested/leaves without him, I leave that to you, HJF!

Lad is then stranded 220 miles from home. Ahhh! Crying or Very sad

I WLL SEND AN AFRICA WITCH TO ATTACH YOU BASTARD
You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
MY FRIEND ALEX WAS DETAINED IN POLICE STATION
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey
DarkKnight
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 8:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

'Captain Pugwash' ha ha ha .....

I am really looking forward to Saturday - if only we could get this on video it would be priceless.

Great job.

JoeTam
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 9:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh man, how I wish I could be at that port Saturday afternoon!

I went to bank. they call police, why you do this to me? I canntsend you anything now.
Goat dog
HomerJFong

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 10:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'd rather be Horatio McAllister, but Pugwash would do.

"I was at the Abuja Embassy Today, the Security guards say that the is no Mr. Bryan Adams working with them at either the lagos or abuja embassy. and did not let me in." - Efosa Erhabor - (Accra to Abuja)
"i will report to webmaster,abuse and the police hold and see, .....go to hell and rust in there bastard........bitch" - Steve Wright
"This office will like to inform you that your winnings have been forfieted due to acts unbecoming of a humanbeing." - The Alpha Lottery
"A MAD MAN WILL PREGNANT YOUR JUNIOR SISTER AND THE BABY WILL BE A MAD BASTARD LIKE YOU." - Mahadul Usman
"I AM NOT A FOLL LET ME BE BECAUSE YOU ARE JUST AN ANIMAL TO DEAL WITH" - Tunji Adams
Mortar x5
View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteYahoo MessengerSkype Name
Yalo
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 8:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

omg, you are such a bastard Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 9:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Damn, HJF, thats 2 days running I've learned something from you. I would've chosen Captain Horatio McCallister, only I'd no idea that's his real name. I'm so sad I know Apu's second name is Nahasapeemapetilon, and what the 'J' in Homer's name stands for, but I alwys thought the Captain was just called 'the Sea Captain'. Rolling Eyes

Pugwash is a proper pirate, but he does sound a bit camp. Still, the email's gone now. Tell you what, Homer, be Pugwash, but sound like Cpt. H McC!
Quote:
"Yarr, I don't know what I'm doin'."

Best not tell him you have 2 glass eyes, though!

Must go, I've a new Seamugu on the hook!
Quote:
Dear Brother Roy,
Goodmorning and thank you for your candid email to
serve. Please am interested and will like to have your
visa form.

I sincerely agree to the terms. Looking forward to
hear from you.

GAIUS

Very Happy Twisted Evil

You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey
windfalcon
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 4:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

man you doing a great job with this, next time you should tell him a priest life is very humble work and thus he should not bring any money with him for they will not allow it on the boat?

Do you think that would work. they you could get him stranded

CellphoneCellphoneCellphone
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 4:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I did suggest he wouldnt need money or luggage, he doesnt seem to have much cash anyway.

I'm worried that I havent heard from him since Wednesday, though he may well be in transit, and therefore be unable to check his email. Maybe he has told his mommy, who knows who Captain Pugwash is, or something...

We'll find out soon (or not, but he'll always have his 'Conman' tattoo..Very Happy).

You go die like bird
Pith Helmet 10
Big Ted
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 10:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I do hope the ship doesnt sink! That would really upset the Sea Mugu!

ohohohohohohohohohohohoho kikikikikikikikikikikiki i am olila lili nne gi onwe hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii ikpuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu nne giiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii" - Buzzan Fabian
HomerJFong

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 1:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The Captain Pugwash line is open! A shame I got into a wee but too much grog earlier today.

Mortar x5
Simon Bar Sinister
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 2:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Anchors aweigh Mateys.... Avast.... Is that an Iceberg off the port of Accra? Sure hope that Capt. Pugwash can avoid it.

Nigeria United States <---- so many to go.. but it's a start!!
Cellphone x2
Tattoo i have to tatoo on my hand and my chest thanks and god you and all member,s of w.i.c.c.a.n thanks you email ineed help pastor pleas help me please. - Muhsini Hasani (lad) Easter Egg 2013

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
HomerJFong

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 3:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He's in Lagos! I had to call him though, but at this point he's looking for the ship.

http://members.419eater.com/~homerjfong/pugwash-calls-him.mp3

Mortar x5
HomerJFong

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 4:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I do believe the lad is lost.

http://members.419eater.com/~homerjfong/pugwash-calls-him-again.mp3

Mortar x5
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 5:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hallelujagobble! Laughing

Thanks for that HJF. I honestly thought that rats had been smelt, and the lad wasn't coming. Hopefully he's still running round the harbour with his shirt waving over his head.

The Riskyfree and the Freekowtski have sailed without him. Crying or Very sad Shame they wont be back for many weeks, Maybe we can get him back for a repeat performance.

Poor lad thought that by now he would be steaming away, looked after by Capt Scarlet and the Angels....

You go die like bird
Pith Helmet 10
HomerJFong

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 7:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

At this point, no messages have been left on the Captain's voice mail. Would ye object to another phone call to him, yelling at him for not being at the ship?

Preferably at about 3am Nigerian time, when Captain Pugwash has returned from the Freekowtski and is sloshed beyond all recognition?

Mortar x5
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 10:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Any time you like, Homer, he hasnt emailed Brother Roy yet, so we don't know where he be. Arrr!

You go die like bird
Pith Helmet 10
won huong lo
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 10:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

HJF what a classic call. I love the "do ye have bilgewater in ye ears" line Laughing

Eddy the Love Scammer: I believe that a man without a vision can never have a mission and automatically that man is to be related to a goat...pardon me for that.

Eddy the Love Scammer: i believe whatever i am told easily because i am a kind of person that believes in saying the truth at all times regardless of the concequencies

Click here to support 419Eater.com
Dart
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 7:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
The one being tattooed later became 'Christ on a Bike'.

Laughing

One of my favorites!

I'm looking forward to the hate mail you're gonna get over this one...

I'm not so much a vampire as a mosquito.
Dan5id
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 3:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I can't believe the tatoo is so bad. My 4-yr old writes better than that.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 7:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sadly, they let him go again, but this is hilarious - Hallebleedinlujagobble!
Quote:
so much pain
Dear brother Roy,
yes am a full member of the church with extra faith and committment,but why won`t i have extra happiness,for real brother Roy the lagos habour you told me to go was a place i found out that terrorist attacked and Robbed goods in the ship few days ago,thats why security was strictly there,i later bought my way in from the police man that told me about what happened few days ago.and also adivce me to always hide my self while looking around b/cos i told him that i only wanted to witness how ship looks like(which is a lie)then am in since 3.00pm kept calling pugwash number but no picking,i was worried although in every little time i came out from my hiding place to look around i coundn`t notice any riskyfree ship till when the time was going to 5.00pm i got a call from pugwash asking me to come around to lagos habour i told him that am coming not that am not there already,but when i came out from my hiding place i didn`t see any thing like him i still went back b/4 i got his second call when he said that he was about to leave the country that i should show up fast i only pleaded that he shouldn`t leave without me.immediately i didn`t knew what came over me i walked out openly with my shirt off and as God just had it,within a short time i notice a ship like riskyfree including three white men with white Tshirt then i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me,i felt bad and still strong in mind.immediately police arrested me due to the shouting,later they asked me my mission to the habour,i told them that i really wanted to witness how ships looks like,they searched me but they couldn`t see any evidence against me and @ the same time they accused me as one of the terrorist but when the first police man heard what is going on he pleaded on my behalf that since they dont have any evidence,they should let me go,so after few mins i was released when it was already night.actually i dont know any body in that city,not even a place to stay or money to get back to my city.i became fustrated and i started doing what u can not believe (begging money in the street)that later lead me back to my city,
Honestly Brother Roy i started this b/cos i trusted you even when i dont know your face and also the impression u put in me about the church but if you can understand me for once ley the church fulfill the promises they made to me as soon as i draw the tattoo membership.then when i have my way to UK.i will show the whole members of the church that 14 days is too much for me to involve more than 10 new members in my country,this is a promise i will never live to relax till i fulfill it,reply as soon as possible.
HALLELUJAGOBBLE
Austine

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

F*cking Priceless!

You go die like bird
Pith Helmet 10
persephone
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 8:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

clapping clapping clapping clapping That is f*^king incredible! I simply love that last letter, could just imagine that lad standing with his bare badly tattoed chest screaming his lungs out at the 'white men on the risky free'. Would love to read the statement he gave to the police. I think they added drug use to the charges after hearing that story Laughing Laughing Laughing

Closed lad accounts loads
pony pony Mortar x46 United States 3x Canada Malaysia 2x Netherlands 2x Nigeria 2x Ghana 3x Ivory Coast 9x United Kingdom 3x Spain Bahamas, The Germany Australia Algerian Flag Togo 2x Cellphone Pretty Rose Safari 4 days of travel - 7 days stuck in airport
Centaure
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 8:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Truly unbelievable !!!!!! He's not only dumb, He's a total morron !!!!

<a class="postlink" target="_blank" href="http://www.google.ca/">ULTIMATE BAITING TOOL</a>
<a class="postlink" target="_blank" href="http://www.google.ca/">
</a>

Cellphone x Wathever
Proud member of Chalco's unicef massbaiting team.
For Mr. Sosbee
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 8:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That email is to funny, Roy Laughing Laughing, oh to be able to watch something like that Laughing

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger
Vcamera YMCA Vcamera Summer Holdiay + Bus Hijack

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic