SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

nOOb wants to get some revenge!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
James_Taylor
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 7:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi, just been recommended to your forums here. Im in the UK and have just found myself being scammed Sad I paid 80 GBP for a PSP HERE
And it didn't come Sad I paid with a bank transfer but the bank can't do anything. I have his mobile number and email address if that helps Wink Obviously i dont know anyone here so if im getting ahead of myself let me know! This guy lives in the west midlands im led to believe, although im starting to think this is an all US forum. Thanks
persephone
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 7:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi, welcome to Eater. Relax, sit back and read all those wonderful stickies.

If this lad has your personal details, do NOT bait him. Or bait him from a different, safe addy (one that does not reveal your IP - hushmail, fastmail.fm or gmail), that cannot be linked to you.

Or post his details in the surplus section, I am sure some baiters here would love to have a go with him.

You can sign up for a mentor here. Kiss your free time goodbye, this sport is addictive.

Closed lad accounts loads
pony pony Mortar x46 United States 3x Canada Malaysia 2x Netherlands 2x Nigeria 2x Ghana 3x Ivory Coast 9x United Kingdom 3x Spain Bahamas, The Germany Australia Algerian Flag Togo 2x Cellphone Pretty Rose Safari 4 days of travel - 7 days stuck in airport
James_Taylor
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 7:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok thanks, the reply was a lot faster than i expected! He has my home address and Mobile number
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 7:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

hi there! wlcome to eater.
if youve got his bank details, take it to the coppers.

Safari lagos to douala "i am tired of roaming west africa"

i like pretty flags. want your own?
46X United Kingdom 10X Cellphone 8X Nigeria 5X United States 5X Spain 5X Netherlands 4X Ghana 4X South Africa 4X Malaysia 3X Togo 3X Switzerland 3X (???) 2X Russia 2X Canada 2X Benin Sweden Isle Of Man Ivory Coast and a sierra leone diamond site.
Mortar x9
Nurse Nasty needs a new endoscope. Donate!
CaptainBasura
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 7:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

James_Taylor wrote:
... although im starting to think this is an all US forum. Thanks

Far from it - just depends who's got the daylight at the time. Wink Have a look at the visitor stats at the foot of the main index page - click on the graphic. We're from all over the planet. Majority Europe and the States.

Welcome. You'll get your revenge, but first a lot of advice is coming your way. Standby for incoming.

Softly, softly, catchee monkey. Very Happy

...so now i was like looking for who to say the true before i can step into any fucking relationship. Shocked Francisca Jennifer Badou
YOU ARE A FOOL AND MUST BE A FOOL FOREVER. GO TO HELL WITH YOUR FUCKING $350. Paker Lee.
...after all there is nothing I will gain in this that more than the insult i recieved from you. Mark Youmans
What are you doing? You make made me look stupid at Western Union Office here, why? poor old George

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to get a golden glow]</a>

Last edited by CaptainBasura on Mon Oct 16, 2006 9:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
JMRazor
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 7:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah, don't rush out to start trying to screw with the guy. If you really want to do it right, learn a while -- read up, get a mentor, try a few practice runs with some random lads.

In the meantime, Google your scammer's information (email address, phone number, etc) -- see if it pops up anywhere else -- you never know what you might find and could help you get your revenge.

All in all, be thankful it was only 80GBP -- it's a pittance compared to many....

Welcome Very Happy

____________________________ pony Pretty Prancing Pink Pony Master pony _____________________________

Tattoo Tattoo Tattoo
Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x 43
Mortar x 16
Sand Timer x 3
James_Taylor
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 7:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks and have applied for a mentor. Does that just mean someone who will ''show me the way''' on msn messenger etc
persephone
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 7:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It will take a little while for Cherrie to sort you out with a mentor. Give it a bit of time, after some days Cherrie will PM you with the name of your mentor and you can contact him /her. Your mentor is there to give you some useful advice, help you with your bait and answer your questions.

pony pony Mortar x46 United States 3x Canada Malaysia 2x Netherlands 2x Nigeria 2x Ghana 3x Ivory Coast 9x United Kingdom 3x Spain Bahamas, The Germany Australia Algerian Flag Togo 2x Cellphone Pretty Rose Safari 4 days of travel - 7 days stuck in airport
James_Taylor
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 7:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok sounds good. Is there a glossary on here? You guys use some terms that i've never heard before Embarassed
persephone
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 7:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Give it a bit of time, Danny. Sit back, browse through the forum. You will soon pick up the lingo. And uhm...... I'm just a postwhore, hence the fancy title. It comes with the postcount Laughing <-- referring to the way he posted in the mentor thread Laughing

James_Taylor
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 8:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

lol yeah i got that but thought i'd give some of u 'long timers' on the forum a laugh. Speaking of laugh, i just nearly fell off the chair while checking out your 'Hall of Shame' section on the main sight Laughing
Anti-419
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 8:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome aboard. I would start first by reporting that seller to the Forum Mods and get this scammer guy banned. Also, whatever records of the conversation you had can be evidence.

Listen to the advice of experienced member and don't bait him. He has all of your personal details and can do alot of hurt.

Please bait safe.

James Bruce: "Thanks for your mail and also your insult to my personality and company."

Baiting Record:
Trophies - 128 | 4 AM Airport Taxi - 6
Nurse Nastys Audi TT Safari - Sierra Leone to Nigeria - "...please help me ,you brought me here to NIgeria.take me out."
Mortar x14
James_Taylor
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 8:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

err, ''bait'''????? Laughing
I have a msn chat log
persephone
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 8:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^Oh boy Danny, you need to read up Laughing Baiting is well..... what we do at this site. Screwing with scammers, wasting their time.

James_Taylor
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 8:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing just you wait, i'll be there in no time. What kind of members are mentors?
Centaure
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 8:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Danny and welcome to eater. Remember to always wear gloves when you type so they don't get your fingerprints Laughing

<a class="postlink" target="_blank" href="http://www.google.ca/">ULTIMATE BAITING TOOL</a>
<a class="postlink" target="_blank" href="http://www.google.ca/">
</a>

Cellphone x Wathever
Proud member of Chalco's unicef massbaiting team.
For Mr. Sosbee
michael bolton
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 9:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Howdy, Danny. Welcome to eater.
If you haven't already, go to the mentor thread and sign up for a mentor. Read all of the sticky threads. Go to the home page and read some of Shiver's exploits. Shiver is the master. Chuck Norris often consults Shiver when he gets himself in a jam.
What we do is to engage these scammers as if we are about to be scammed and then twist it around on them. The idea is to take up so much of their time so as to make it difficult for them to be able to scam other people. If you can manage to get them arrested, broke, banned, or begging in the street in the meantime, all the better.
How badly you want to hurt them is up to you.
Collect some trophies along the way. Get them to take a picture of themself with a fish on their head, in their hand, in their mouth, or anywhere else you can think of. Make them tattoo your name on their arm, or leg, or back. Make them sweat. Make them frustrated.
Send them to another town to try to collect their money. How many miles do you want to send them? a hundred? a thousand? ten thousand?
(Incidentally, all of these things have been done before)
Just don't use your real name or address. You don't want them to show up at your house. Some of these people may have a friend near you. Be safe. And reverse scamming them to make them send you money is not allowed, either, because it is still illegal if you do it to them. But there's nothing that says that you can't make them spend all of their money trying to collect yours.

But sadly, I'm afraid your money is probably gone. You can try to get them banned from that website. You can try to trace them to get your money back. But your chances are very small. Sad
mrsbean
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 2:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Danny2107 wrote:
What kind of members are mentors?

They're mythical creatures with human bodies and bovine heads, and they're vicious and flesh-eating. They tend to live in homes with windy hallways...

Oh, wait, that's minotaurs... <Emily Litella> Never mind...</Emily Litella

In a nutshell, we wipe your nose, tighten up your hood, pin your mittens to your jacket and send you out into the baiting world warmly bundled against the cold, assuring you don't fall prey to many of the new baiter pitfalls out there.

Mentors. We try to save you from the "oops"es.

Disclaimer: Mitten-pinning metaphor shamelessly stolen from Dr. Who, I believe. Dr. Who our mod, not Dr. Who from the telly...

Straightbait

Nifty anti-scam sites of interest
Artists Against 419 | Fraudwatchers |Scamomatic | Scampatroll Scam Victims United | Fake Checks Dot Org
James_Taylor
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 6:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow, to say im new here i never expected so many replies Wink Now i guess i'll have to find myself my Avatar Picture, or is there a certain number of posts i need to acquire the privilege?
jose_cuervo
Baiting Guru

Location: Packing Vaseline in my frilly boots, I can’t help if it gets in other places.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 7:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Danny, welcome to Eater Very Happy

No minimum post count needed for an avatar. In the meanwhile, take some time to read up a bit before jumping into baiting, you will be glad you did and unfortunately the lads (scammers) aren't going anywhere.

If you do get started in a bait before you get a mentor, you can make a post in the scambaiting help/hints thread. Just make sure you get an email account that strips your IP address out of your headers. Gmail, Fastmail.fm, and Hushmail all do this and they are free.

“I guess a man is the only kind of varmint sets his own trap, baits it, and then steps in it.” ~ John Steinbeck
Gnasher
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 7:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

All this is good advice danny. Don't rush into anything. I know you are mad that you've been scammed but you have a lot to learn about SAFE scambaiting before you should even consider 'flying solo'. A mentor is an experienced member of this forum who will give you guidance, hints and tips, reassurance and generally be very helpful so sign up on the appropriate thread and wait for someone to contact you via Private Message here.
Meanwhile, read all the Stickies and then read them again. They contain most of the basic information about scambaiting plus a lot of other extremely useful stuff. Just reading through the general forum will also give you a good idea of how it should be done, and people aren't too embarrassed to share their screw ups either so it's all a learning experience.

PS I'm in Australia - there's quite a few of us here Cool

"Please pray harder for God to guide and protect us during our travelling because flight airplane i observe is a very big risky" Abdul Karibu
"WE DOESN'T LIKE HOW DISOBIDIENT YOU ARE!" Coco Law Chambers
"BE INFORMED THAT YOU WILL INCUR DUMMERAGE AFTER 9 DAYS FROM TODAY" Burkina Faso Air Secure Air Service.\
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 9:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Just so, Gnasher.... though I don't know if there's a national style in scam-baiting. We just do what's required to frustrate the Lads, within our own limitations. For example, I can't photoshop to save my life, but I've done OK with inventive word-play and the occasional cropped pic.

If you settle in for the long haul, Danny, you'll find the way that suits you. Just remember; the longer you can mess them up, the better.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
James_Taylor
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 4:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just found one of them 'sorry, you were out'' slips form Royal Mail, telling me that i wasn't in to collect the parcel. Obviously my first thought was that this must be my psp. So i rushed off up to the post office to collect,

An old Keyboard and mouse my Aunty thought i could use Evil or Very Mad Just makes me more angry to the favt that i have been scammed Sad Off to the police tomorrow tho, and will post up the information they give me.
spot

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 4:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

J_T wrote:
This guy lives in the west midlands im led to believe,

I'm interested to find out what makes you think this guy is from the West Midlands

Last edited by spot on Mon Oct 16, 2006 9:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
spot

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 5:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@J_T
If you are planning to stick around, I suggest you PM one of the moderators to change your screen name .... I already know alot about you

Last edited by spot on Mon Oct 16, 2006 9:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic