SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Watch a massive collaberative safari to the Hot Zone

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Gnasher
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 2:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I thought jojo had some deal going down in Accra at the moment? He is clearly totally fickle, unreliable and 0% risky free. A bit like a lad really...

"Please pray harder for God to guide and protect us during our travelling because flight airplane i observe is a very big risky" Abdul Karibu
"WE DOESN'T LIKE HOW DISOBIDIENT YOU ARE!" Coco Law Chambers
"BE INFORMED THAT YOU WILL INCUR DUMMERAGE AFTER 9 DAYS FROM TODAY" Burkina Faso Air Secure Air Service.\
YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 2:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You know, the funny thing is, we have not heard from Jojo since Thursday. He may not even know that this is happening.

@jojo - you out there?

Safari<i>"i have arrive safe in namibia"</i> - Tony Kalabi - The Road to the Skeleton Coast
Safari<i>"he is in aswan"</i> - Larry Ken - The Road to Abu Sunbul
Safari The Road to the Hot Zone</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=89779" target="_blank"> The Making of a TWAT</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=100535" target="_blank"> The Second Coming of TWAT</a>
Golden Pith Mortar x17
Novice Navis
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 2:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Cool safari! I wonder why this scammer didn't realize that your pitch was almost identical to an ordinary 419 spam letter.
YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 2:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

They never do. This is the sixth one of these huge safaris and it has been the same ploy every single time. No one has ever accused the lad population of being overly intelligent.

Safari<i>"i have arrive safe in namibia"</i> - Tony Kalabi - The Road to the Skeleton Coast
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=89779" target="_blank"> The Making of a TWAT</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=100535" target="_blank"> The Second Coming of TWAT</a>
Golden Pith Mortar x17
419weasel
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 2:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You guys!! bow_down bow_down bow_down bow_down

Click for lad pain. - New to the forum? Introduce yourself HERE!
Easter Egg 2012 pony Turns that frown upside down- TS
Mc Fry
<-- Official 419Eater buns awarded by Luther Blissett, bun-enabler extraordinaire.
Pith Helmet Remy D1ckson - 1,000 miles from Abidjan, Cote D'Ivoire to Lagos, Nigeria and back!

Lad Quotes
http://members.419eater.com/~419weasel/ladquotes.html
Novice Navis
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 4:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

YeaWhatever wrote:
They never do. This is the sixth one of these huge safaris and it has been the same ploy every single time. No one has ever accused the lad population of being overly intelligent.

Jeez! And lad-apologists are always going on about how lads deserve every penny because they're so clever and stuff. I guess sheer greed can overpower even the uncanny mental faculties of a 419 scammer.
Brad Bateman
Phone lad undertaker

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 4:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh no! You lot shouldn't be allowed to do this sort of thing.

I had so much planned for this weekend (waves goodbye to remaining free time!)

"see hen if una wan gba person look mail ok i dey use this mail dey kill person... you won die now?" - Smith Peter
Cellphone Cellphone Cellphone Cellphone Cellphone xBulk! (Mass burials available on request)
Knock down a Phone Lad's door today - see www.phonelads.com - and add to the 15600 already busted!
Jolly Roger
Tricia
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 4:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm speechless. I don't like dangerous safaris, but this is something I want to see.

Is that an actual map of the Kitum cave?

YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 4:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes. That is an actual map of the cave.

The original map is now also posted. The lads did not get the original. If they did, it is doubtful that they would be willing to go in there. There are lots of large dead things in there including elephants and waterbucks. Laughing

Golden Pith Mortar x17

Last edited by YeaWhatever on Sat Sep 02, 2006 5:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Simon Bar Sinister
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 4:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It's like a fatal car wreck.... It's just something you have to watch...

We are not worthy to stand in your shadows gentlemen...

bow_down bow_down bow_down bow_down bow_down bow_down bow_down bow_down

Nigeria United States <---- so many to go.. but it's a start!!
Cellphone x2
Tattoo i have to tatoo on my hand and my chest thanks and god you and all member,s of w.i.c.c.a.n thanks you email ineed help pastor pleas help me please. - Muhsini Hasani (lad) Easter Egg 2013

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
Marvin
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 5:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I wish
I wish
I wish

For a hungry leopard or two in that cave .... or an unhappy elephant or two would be nice! Smile

I'd settle for an enrraged David Attenborough! Rolling Eyes

Only suggestion I can think of to delay them a day or two is "due to recent bad weather there are mud slides on the mountain and travellers should avoid the area for the next two days until things dry out a little"

I'm just a stupid troll.
Ethian
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 5:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mutters silently :He that is my idea shock: I wanted that mountain for myself... pity my lad's out of money... How comes the lads always turn to you? Mine never spend money or want to fly, so _how_ do you get them this crazy? bow_down Keep us updated, we want more!

Closed lad accounts

Last edited by Ethian on Sat Sep 02, 2006 5:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
BRUIN
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 5:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

YW - - I knew you would not be able to stay away from safaris for long!!!

Bruin
YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 5:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It is now about 9pm where the lads are. We have not heard anything since they were in Nairobi. We assume that they are in Kitale now but will just have to wait until we hear from them. Hopefully, they will not talk to a park ranger or anyone else that would persuade them from going into the cave. Since the money is already there waiting for them, we hope that they will ignore common sense and wander on in there.

Golden Pith Mortar x17
Novice Navis
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 6:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ethian wrote:
[size=7] Mine never spend money or want to fly, so _how_ do you get them this crazy?

Drug-laced emails.
Kryall
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 6:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice work once again, guys! Did you receive an email from the lad once he arrived in Kenya in order to verify from his IP that he's really there?

Either way, he sounds excited enough, so I'd say there's a 99.9% chance that he is.

Hopefully the Elephants will start entering the cave en masse shortly after the lad ventures inside. Twisted Evil

Mrs. Vickie Barnes -- "FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE.YOU ARE PARISH YOU ARE DESTROY .GRAVE SIX FIT SIX FIT SIX FIT.SOON SOON SOON.YOU ARE MINUS FROM YOUR FAMILY YOU ARE MINUS FROM YOUR FAMILY.AAH AAH AAH LOSE LOSE LSOE."

Mrs. Ego Mgbada -- "To be frank with you, I never expect that I mrs Ego will get these shits from you."

pony
Hugh Jundys
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 7:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Novice Navis wrote:
Drug-laced emails.

So, it really IS a 420 scam!

I never cease to be amazed. Just because of the absolute danger, I think this is my favorite. And since Ebola shows up rather quickly (from what I understand), we don't have to worry about them infecting innocents. But unfortunately, if it does kill them, we will never know. You gotta get them to get laptops and EVDO for the next one so they can cuss you out as their final e-mail, YW.

EDIT: I would assume you're not using , right? Otherwise, this would have to be the absolute dumbest scammer there ever was.

pony <---- hee hee

Last edited by Hugh Jundys on Sat Sep 02, 2006 7:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 7:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This time, I am going to do everything that I can to get a photo from the field. I would kill for a photo from the cave itself.

Golden Pith Mortar x17
Buck Turgidson
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 7:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

God Dammit YW! You & your disreputable asscosicates have just bought the War Room to a standstill yet again Laughing

Popcorn has been called forward Wink

DOCTOR SAID I SHOULD BRING SOME MONEY SO THAT HE CAN WASH HER WOMB VERY WELL- Rev Joe

I believe that this was done by some imposters or herkers who manipulate mails through the internet. Rev Joe

THANK YOU TO BAYTERZ ALL AROUND THE WORLD, YOUR WORK IS APPRICIATED (joe yet again)
KeyserSoze
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 7:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is very interesting. I just hope that these guys are not so quick to stop contact with you guys after they realise they have been screwed.

I did some googling on this cave and found a site with some pictures of the inside. I particulary like the one with the man wearing the biohazard suit, ready to enter the cave.

http://www.richardpreston.net/guide/hz/download.html

Safari Safari "WE HAVE REALLY SUFFERED GREATLY ON THIS 23 HOURS TRIP FROM IBADAN TO YOLA AND FINALLY TO MADUGURI. IT WAS A SERIOUS TERIBLE JOURNEY." - Kenny the healer - aprox 2500 miles

"I have worn your soul and I will Auction it to the land of the dead before 2 weeks. I laugh at your stupidity. I shall drink my early morning tea with your skull in the land of the dead by two weeks from now" - Cassidy the photographer -

pony pony Mortar x10
Pachanga
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 7:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am totally shocked that you would send them into a cave with bats. Rabies is a problem there, or didn't you care? Wink
Duncan Disorderly
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 8:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Rabies is the least of their worries. Hopefully Very Happy
Dupes
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 8:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I always wanted a lad to climb to the summit of Mount Kiliminjaro. I have a lad right now, but he insists on money before he makes the trip, otherwise he won't do it. He thinks there is a box of money on the top. If Mount Everest was in Africa, I think it would be possible for a lad to climb to the summit.

I can tell this is going to be a great bait. I just read about that cave and I'm definitely going to pick up the book, The Hot Zone, and read all about what happened there.
homer_seshel
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 9:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've already gone through two tubs of popcorn and about to start on my third.... the anticipation is killing me!!!

Fantastic work!!

Good Sister Mary: please do you have any money to send to me i m in big sheet here
Herb Sewell
419Eater is my life

Location: Atascadero State Hospital for the Criminally Insane

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 10:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If You were actually able to get that POS MF to dig around in the dirt there.... YES YES YES !!!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic