SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Yahoo Problems

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Stuart264
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 3:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Anyone on here know how to pull an IP address out of Yahoo Messenger as I am being driven mad by the same pile of Nigerian "I love you" scammers who have got my yahoo id.

Really Really pissed off with it all and getting to the point where I think the entire of Nigeria should be disconnected off the web permanantly.

Stuart
wayne
Account closed at users request

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 3:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=85318 <---already being discussed here. Make the most of it I say. Pick a lad and torment him. Pretend to be a vic and start making stranger and stranger requests as time goes on Twisted Evil

Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 4:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Done that once or twice already, its fun at first but these individuals are so dim its like having a battle of wits with an unarmed man.

I might have a look around for the IP ranges for Nigeria and just block the whole sodding country in PeerGuardian.
devil21
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 9:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just block their Yahoo IDs and report them as spammers.

I just want you to know that you are a lovely person,I like you. - Mr. S0lifo

YOUR PAPA AND YOUR MAMA BIG FOOLSSS INDIOT IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT basterd - Prince King

Canada
BluesMan
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 1:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Or you could post their ideas here and we will give them a really good time
Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 6:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Devil21
We don't want to do that. Their Yahoo ID's tie to their email and don't want to close those down. You've read all about it. If LE is on their butts it ends the investigation right there. They will set up another in three seconds anyway.

The only boxes you want to kill are the phone lads and the pay for vanity boxes.
Cheers. Laughing

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
devil21
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 5:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Connie

That makes sense (baiting sense) but my response was oriented to the original question of "how do I get rid of them?". It may inconvenience others or mess up something else but its the correct answer to the OPs question.

YOUR PAPA AND YOUR MAMA BIG FOOLSSS INDIOT IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT basterd - Prince King

Canada
wayne

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 5:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Blocking them will stop them communicating with you any further. Reporting them as spam achieves nothing but making them take 30 seconds to create another address and start all over again as if nothing happened. The best thing you can do is block them and then post their addresses here. Trust me, we can waste a LOT more than 30 seconds by baiting them.

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 5:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@wayne

But having their accounts killed also can stop a love scam midway before a real victim is paying out (provided the lad didn't keep records and can't resume with a new name). I guess we'll just have to agree to disagree on this topic.

Canada
wayne

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 5:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

devil21 wrote:
provided the lad didn't keep records and can't resume with a new name)

And there's the problem. They do. Keep an eye on a romance scammer and you'll often spot the slight changes in their email address. Not enough for your normal lovestruck guy to see, but enough for us looking at it objectively to spot right away.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic