SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

In Christ, All Things Are Possible

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
DCDetective
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 4:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dear Mrs. Oppenheimer,

It is so nice to hear from a fellow Christian. I am the Reverand Al Green, and I certainly understand your fear of death. Fear NOT, my dear Mrs. Oppenheimer, for in The Bible, According to the Gospel of Buck Dharma, Book IV, Chapter 76, it clearly states, "Do not fear the Reaper."

This verse is very soothing to the spirit;

"All our times have come
Here but now they are gone
Seasons do not fear the reaper
Nor do the wind, the sun or the rain
We can be like they are"

So, please let me know what I can do for you and to help the orphans through Christ, our Lord and Savior. When I lead my congregation, I tell them, "Let us stay together. Through the good, tha bad, the happy, the sad." That was before a congregation member threw hot grits on me. Clearly the work of Satan, but that has not stopped my work, because as I say to Jesus, my Lord and Master, "I am still in love with you."

I look forward to hearing from my sister in Christ. Let me know how I can help.

With Love,

The Reverand Alan Green

SUBJECT: FAITH OF DONATION.
Beloved In Christ,
PLEASE ENDEAVOUR TO USE IT FOR GOD.

Dear Sir/Madam

Calvary greetings in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, I am Mrs. Rosemary Oppenheimer, a widow to Late Mr. Fredrick Oppenheimmer. I am 66 years old; I am now a new Christian convert, suffering from long time cancer of the breast. From all indications, my condition is really deteriorating and is quite obvious that I may not live more than six months, because the cancer stage has gotten to a very severe stage.
My late husband was reputable Diamond Businessman and Chairman of De Beers Diamonds and Anglo Gold here in South Africa, and during the period of our marriage we had a son who was also killed in a motor Accident. My late husband was very wealthy and after his death, I inherited all his business and wealth. My personal physician told me that I may not live for more than six months and I am so scared about this. So, I now decided to divide part of this wealth, by contributing to the development of evangelism in Africa, America, Europe and Asian Countries.
I selected you after visiting the website for this purpose and prayed over it, I am willing to donate the sum of US$5M (Five Million US Dollars) to the motherless baby homes, needy, poor, charity /Aid Orphanage homes and widows too. Please note that, this fund is lying in Reserve Bank of South Africa therefore my lawyer will file an immediate application for the transfer of the money in the name of your ministry. Please, do not reply me if you have the intention of using this fund for personal use other than enhancement of evangelism.
Lastly, I want you to be praying for me as regards my entire life and my health because I have come to find out since my spiritual birth lately that wealth acquisition without Jesus Christ in one's life is vanity upon vanity.
If you have to die says the Lord, keep fit and I will give you the crown of life. May the Grace of our Lord Jesus Christ, the love of God, and the sweet fellowship of the Holy Spirit be with you.

I await your urgent reply.
Yours in Christ
Evangelist Mrs Rosemary Oppenheimmer
madpoet
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 11:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Romeo and Juliet are together in eternity....We can be like they are... Oh yes, mrs. oppenhiemer, we can. The facts of life are always repeats, at least that's what the Fonz told me before he took Chachi behind the woodshed...

I giving you the lawyer's contact needs you to call him often and make all necessary arrangement to get my money
DCDetective
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 3:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

No reply from her. Maybe she knew the Rev Al Green.
Pachanga
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 5:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Maybe it was the new book in the Bible..............
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic