SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Collaborative Super Safari- YW, Big Worm and jojobean

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 2:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A cooperative effort between YeaWhatever, Big Worm and myself seems to be coming to fruition. This is based off of YW�s brilliant safari modality, with a few twists and turns along the way. Thousands of emails have been sent out, with very little results. However, it only takes one. And it seems like we have him.

This should be a safari of decent length- it is looking to be about 3,000 miles each way. It should be a pleasant trip, as the temperatures usually soar in the 100 degree range. For all of those who are so concerned about this lads well being, we will encourage him to drink the water from the Nile River if he gets thirsty.

Like his other safaris, we (YW) are going to try and keep updates on the site, so you can follow along.

<a href="http://yeawhatever.catholiccall.org/abusunbul" target="_black">Image</a>

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2

Last edited by jojobean on Wed Mar 14, 2007 4:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Marvin
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 2:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Drink water from the Nile? YMBFJ! Hahahahahahahahahaha

SNAP! Twisted Evil

Errr The last published email on July 12th is signed "Troy", how did he get from Namibia so quickly! Laughing Careful guys ....

I'm just a stupid troll.

Last edited by Marvin on Mon Jul 17, 2006 2:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
GoldDalek
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 2:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh no, not a another epic safari to keep an eye on!! Twisted Evil

Just as a side note, in the last email from Sal, it was signed Troy (McClure I'm guessing from YW's other safari). Was that deliberate?
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 2:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

No. It was not deliberate. But if he asks, we can tell him that Troy is a nickname for Trevor, which is Sal T Kum�s middle name. I don�t think he will notice. That email was sent last week and I believe he has emailed since, without mentioning it. Thanks for the catch though.

And Marvin- do you have a problem with me telling him to drink of the wonderful Nile water?
Evil or Very Mad

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
Big Worm
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 2:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice! Thanks for including me in this safari although all I did was send out a few hundred ASEMs and do a little chopping. Most of the work is from YW and Jojo although I do check out Sal T Kum's email everyday to observe how you guys reply back...it has been a very educating experience to say the least!

I will be keeping a close eye on this safari.

BW

Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet Pith Helmet (One Collaborative Super Safari to Egypt!)
x9 (7 by the infamous Barry Melrose <---clicky)
Tattoo x2
T.W.A.TBenin City
T.W.A.TLagos
SantaThe Lad that Stole Christmas
Netherlands x3 Mortar x8
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 2:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Actually, most of it was YW�s writing and his brilliant modality. I supplied the email address, location and basic story line. He has been filling in most of the blanks from there. I do believe it was your ASEM that caught this lad though. Mine were all coming up empty.

Goat

KeyserSoze
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 2:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is going to be great. But maybe you should try to convince the oga to go himself, instead of him sending one of his little cronies.

Safari Safari "WE HAVE REALLY SUFFERED GREATLY ON THIS 23 HOURS TRIP FROM IBADAN TO YOLA AND FINALLY TO MADUGURI. IT WAS A SERIOUS TERIBLE JOURNEY." - Kenny the healer - aprox 2500 miles

"I have worn your soul and I will Auction it to the land of the dead before 2 weeks. I laugh at your stupidity. I shall drink my early morning tea with your skull in the land of the dead by two weeks from now" - Cassidy the photographer -

pony pony Mortar x10
windypops
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 2:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Another lad who wants to send an associate. Why don't these lazy bastards ever do anything for themselves? Evil or Very Mad
BRUIN
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 2:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Jojo - See if you can get a picture of your lad posing with a hippopatomous in the Nile. I hear they are very docile this time of year, and enjoy being scratched behind the ears.

Bruin
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 3:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Good luck dudes! You probably won't need it though, your skill is in the setup and YW's inbuilt numpty filter.

Tell him sun hats are forbidden in Egypt, for religious regions.Twisted Evil

I WLL SEND AN AFRICA WITCH TO ATTACH YOU BASTARD
You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
MY FRIEND ALEX WAS DETAINED IN POLICE STATION
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey
Marvin
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 3:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

jojobean wrote:
And Marvin- do you have a problem with me telling him to drink of the wonderful Nile water?
Evil or Very Mad
No. no I'm sure it's perfectly fine fresh drinking water .... well the nile crocodiles certainly seem to thrive in it! Laughing

I'm just a stupid troll.
persephone
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 3:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

OH NO! I am still aching from laughing over the last few safaris. I'd better call in sick, I might not survive this one! Laughing

Closed lad accounts loads
pony pony Mortar x46 United States 3x Canada Malaysia 2x Netherlands 2x Nigeria 2x Ghana 3x Ivory Coast 9x United Kingdom 3x Spain Bahamas, The Germany Australia Algerian Flag Togo 2x Cellphone Pretty Rose Safari 4 days of travel - 7 days stuck in airport
YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 3:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

When I signed Troy's name, that was a total mistake. Sometimes I forget who the hell I am supposed to be and just write stuff. I need to be much more careful about this. The lad has since written back without mention of the accidental name change so, no harm done.

Jojo or BW, perhaps you should be the main point-of-contact for a while, now that this guy seems pretty well hooked.

Safari<i>"i have arrive safe in namibia"</i> - Tony Kalabi - The Road to the Skeleton Coast
Safari<i>"he is in aswan"</i> - Larry Ken - The Road to Abu Sunbul
Safari The Road to the Hot Zone</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=89779" target="_blank"> The Making of a TWAT</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=100535" target="_blank"> The Second Coming of TWAT</a>
Golden Pith Mortar x17

Last edited by YeaWhatever on Mon Jul 17, 2006 3:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Marvin
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 3:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If I make a mistake it's the lads fault SLAP! Smile

I'm just a stupid troll.
sheila_blyge
Master Baiter

Location: Doing my worst with NN to a tied up JM under the watchful eye of the Teacup!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 3:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Jojo, you sly dog!!!

This is looking very, very good Smile

There are a lot of evil spirits in Egypt, you know, and just think about all the weird and unfortunate things that have befallen those who meddle in ancient matters!

[Evil laugh echos away...] Twisted Evil
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 4:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I�ll be glad to take over emailing the lad YW. I'll let you guys know if I am going to be out or anything.

I have a feeling that it may be the Evil Spirits who accidentally kick the money into the Nile River. Luckily, the Nile flows North, so the lad will be getting farther and farther away from home. But I have a feeling the local wildlife will be of help. If the Lion King has taught me anything, and it has, it is that African wildlife is a very tight group, willing to help each other out.

Quote:
well the nile crocodiles certainly seem to thrive in it!

Marvin, excellent point! If they can survive on it, I am sure it will do a mugu body well.

Goat

Rayy Ling
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 5:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You are so rude to your lads

Quote:
Stop calling me "Daddy"! I am not capable of fathering a complete and total idiot like you. I have taken smarter shits than you.

She may be a little slow, but her looks will carry her through life....

or maybe not.........

Me-Where on earth did you get the price of $275?

George Osawa-Sorry that was a typo error .I am willing to buy the car for �22000
SilverShadow
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 5:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Here we go again, 2 safaris on the go at once, brilliant!
Canadon Alfa
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 7:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have to keep up with another safari?!?!! Shocked

I might as well cancel my Netflix subscription. Reading YW's baits takes up most of my free time. Laughing

"I pray that the gorillas will not destroy the slip i.e. the customers copy." -- Div1ne Ok0ye

Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 8:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
2 safaris on the go at once

How about setting one up where two mugus meet each other in a remote place, coming from different directions, both thinking the other is going to be Troy McLure/the man with the loot?

I WLL SEND AN AFRICA WITCH TO ATTACH YOU BASTARD
You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
MY FRIEND ALEX WAS DETAINED IN POLICE STATION
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey
Nap Olean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 8:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

jojobean wrote:
Luckily, the Nile flows North, so the lad will be getting farther and farther away from home.

I assume the lad will be tagged with a GPS device that indicates his position? Somebody, call Mutual of Omaha's Wild Kingdom. Marlin Perkins, calling Marlin Perkins......

Fake banks Waterlooed: x54 United Kingdom Netherlands Spain United States South Africa Canada Ghana Bahamas, The Nigeria Switzerland Italy Ivory Coast Serbia and Montenegro Belgium Australia Denmark Safari x4 Mortar x25 Closed lad accounts x4 Goat Easter Egg 2011
Alex Van Dijk: DEAR ASSHOLE, YOU SAID YOU SENT MONEY TO VAN DIJK BUT YOUR LITTLE BRAIN THAT HAS MADE YOU A STUPID MAN DOES NOT CALCULATE WELL . I STARTED REACHING YOU ARROUND FEBRUARY AND YOU SAID YOU SENT MONEY ON THE 25TH OF JANUARY. DONT U SEE THAT YOU ARE TOO DULL FOR THE FAST GAME YOU INTENDED PLAYING ASS HOLE F*** YA MAMA S PUSSYYYYYYYYYYYY HOOOOOOOO.
jazz_trpt
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 8:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I wonder if the two GPS devices will cross paths...!
jose_cuervo
Baiting Guru

Location: Packing Vaseline in my frilly boots, I can’t help if it gets in other places.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 9:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I can see it now! Very Happy

“I guess a man is the only kind of varmint sets his own trap, baits it, and then steps in it.” ~ John Steinbeck
Big Worm
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 10:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I sent Larry an email which basically reiterated GPS technology and the gpsflight website with the proper tracking password that points to Egypt.

I believe YW is looking for some possible places for Larry's cohort to rent a satellite phone. I did some research on the possibility of renting or buying a transmitter so that we can all watch him in real-time during the last (and most difficult) leg of the safari. So far, it doesn't look promising. The coverage is spotty.

There is one lead that I got awhile back when YW first asked me to research and I am going to pursue that tomorrow. There is one company that manufactures a portable unit that might work in some areas and also has a web interface so we can all go online and watch. The coverage will be the deciding factor however.

There is also one other unit I saw that apparently works very well in Africa but the information is very vague and I would have to call customer service somewhere in India to figure out logistics Rolling Eyes

BW

Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet Pith Helmet (One Collaborative Super Safari to Egypt!)
x9 (7 by the infamous Barry Melrose <---clicky)
Tattoo x2
T.W.A.TBenin City
T.W.A.TLagos
SantaThe Lad that Stole Christmas
Netherlands x3 Mortar x8
Nap Olean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 10:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice chop jc Laughing Laughing Laughing

Fake banks Waterlooed: x54 United Kingdom Netherlands Spain United States South Africa Canada Ghana Bahamas, The Nigeria Switzerland Italy Ivory Coast Serbia and Montenegro Belgium Australia Denmark Safari x4 Mortar x25 Closed lad accounts x4 Goat Easter Egg 2011
Alex Van Dijk: DEAR ASSHOLE, YOU SAID YOU SENT MONEY TO VAN DIJK BUT YOUR LITTLE BRAIN THAT HAS MADE YOU A STUPID MAN DOES NOT CALCULATE WELL . I STARTED REACHING YOU ARROUND FEBRUARY AND YOU SAID YOU SENT MONEY ON THE 25TH OF JANUARY. DONT U SEE THAT YOU ARE TOO DULL FOR THE FAST GAME YOU INTENDED PLAYING ASS HOLE F*** YA MAMA S PUSSYYYYYYYYYYYY HOOOOOOOO.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic