SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Collaborative Super Safari- YW, Big Worm and jojobean

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Nap Olean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 8:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

YeaWhatever wrote:
This has got to be a first in baiting history. Two lads, two different baits, in two different boats.

Maybe they could meet at the Straits of Gibraltar.

Fake banks Waterlooed: x54 United Kingdom Netherlands Spain United States South Africa Canada Ghana Bahamas, The Nigeria Switzerland Italy Ivory Coast Serbia and Montenegro Belgium Australia Denmark Safari x4 Mortar x25 Closed lad accounts x4 Goat Easter Egg 2011
Alex Van Dijk: DEAR ASSHOLE, YOU SAID YOU SENT MONEY TO VAN DIJK BUT YOUR LITTLE BRAIN THAT HAS MADE YOU A STUPID MAN DOES NOT CALCULATE WELL . I STARTED REACHING YOU ARROUND FEBRUARY AND YOU SAID YOU SENT MONEY ON THE 25TH OF JANUARY. DONT U SEE THAT YOU ARE TOO DULL FOR THE FAST GAME YOU INTENDED PLAYING ASS HOLE F*** YA MAMA S PUSSYYYYYYYYYYYY HOOOOOOOO.
KeyserSoze
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 8:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

well if you guys would like to record a phone call, I would be willing to take the call. I just put the lad's output onto my speakers and turn the volume up really loud. Then I make sure to keep my microphone close enough that his voice gets recorded. The quality actually comes out pretty decent.

I would be able to do it on saturday or on sunday morning for sure. Just keep that in mind for when the bait starts to end and you are really craving to hear his whiney voice.

Safari Safari "WE HAVE REALLY SUFFERED GREATLY ON THIS 23 HOURS TRIP FROM IBADAN TO YOLA AND FINALLY TO MADUGURI. IT WAS A SERIOUS TERIBLE JOURNEY." - Kenny the healer - aprox 2500 miles

"I have worn your soul and I will Auction it to the land of the dead before 2 weeks. I laugh at your stupidity. I shall drink my early morning tea with your skull in the land of the dead by two weeks from now" - Cassidy the photographer -

pony pony Mortar x10
BRUIN
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 8:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I suppose two boats make a navy - - that makes YW into an admiral!

Bruin
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 8:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Not an Admiral, more a Commodore - two boats would be a squadron, not a fleet...

Either way, we'd better call YW "Sir" and say "Aye, aye!" to him.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Dupes
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 1:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The 419 navy will destroy us all.
jose_cuervo
Baiting Guru

Location: Packing Vaseline in my frilly boots, I can’t help if it gets in other places.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 1:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

~Dupes,

I think it may be the other way around Wink

“I guess a man is the only kind of varmint sets his own trap, baits it, and then steps in it.” ~ John Steinbeck
YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 3:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Uh oh. The money seems to have drifted a bit South into Sudan. This should be a fun surprise for the lads to wake up to. Laughing

Safari<i>"i have arrive safe in namibia"</i> - Tony Kalabi - The Road to the Skeleton Coast
Safari<i>"he is in aswan"</i> - Larry Ken - The Road to Abu Sunbul
Safari The Road to the Hot Zone</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=89779" target="_blank"> The Making of a TWAT</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=100535" target="_blank"> The Second Coming of TWAT</a>
Golden Pith Mortar x17
JoeTam
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 4:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

YW,BW and Jojo. They have the Oscars Academy Awards, I vote for these 3 Super Baiters for the 1st annual "Mugugies"! And St4rg4te too, of course. Someone needs to style an award, or trophy for these folks. A hidden poll perhaps? Just rambling on. But there is some very amazing stuff going on here!

I went to bank. they call police, why you do this to me? I canntsend you anything now.
Goat dog
dr_steven_fairweather
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 7:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

~JoeTam,

we could have lads carve the trophys.
sheila_blyge
Master Baiter

Location: Doing my worst with NN to a tied up JM under the watchful eye of the Teacup!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 10:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Already working on it!!! Cool
Although the design might be a bit of a surprise Wink
YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 12:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Barrister Larry has written, complaining that Sal's "stupid" plan did not work and that now Emi has told him that the money is on the bottom of the Nile. This means that Emi actually went to where the money was supposed to be. He could only have done that in a boat. Very Happy

There is one thing that Sal did not tell Larry before. There were actually two trackers, one attached to the box and the other stuck in with the money. The money now appears to be in Cairo. Could it be that Emi has gone into business for himself? Sal has demanded an explaination from Larry.

Safari<i>"i have arrive safe in namibia"</i> - Tony Kalabi - The Road to the Skeleton Coast
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=89779" target="_blank"> The Making of a TWAT</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=100535" target="_blank"> The Second Coming of TWAT</a>
Golden Pith Mortar x17
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 12:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am so angry that I had to go out of town yesterday� that was a shame, because I missed all of the fun.

But that is pretty nice to see a boat lad! We are still coming up with some decent plans on how to finish this thing off. Maybe someone dies� who knows.

YW- did you tell him the money has moved to Cairo now? Are we keeping it there, or is it going to go all the way back to SA?

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 12:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^
Beats me. We'll figure it out later.

Golden Pith Mortar x17
Nap Olean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 12:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

jojobean wrote:
YW- did you tell him the money has moved to Cairo now? Are we keeping it there, or is it going to go all the way back to SA?

I do hope you mean South America.....that would be a long boat ride.

Fake banks Waterlooed: x54 United Kingdom Netherlands Spain United States South Africa Canada Ghana Bahamas, The Nigeria Switzerland Italy Ivory Coast Serbia and Montenegro Belgium Australia Denmark Safari x4 Mortar x25 Closed lad accounts x4 Goat Easter Egg 2011
Alex Van Dijk: DEAR ASSHOLE, YOU SAID YOU SENT MONEY TO VAN DIJK BUT YOUR LITTLE BRAIN THAT HAS MADE YOU A STUPID MAN DOES NOT CALCULATE WELL . I STARTED REACHING YOU ARROUND FEBRUARY AND YOU SAID YOU SENT MONEY ON THE 25TH OF JANUARY. DONT U SEE THAT YOU ARE TOO DULL FOR THE FAST GAME YOU INTENDED PLAYING ASS HOLE F*** YA MAMA S PUSSYYYYYYYYYYYY HOOOOOOOO.
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 12:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I meant South Africa, but South America would be a fun boat ride.

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
Wright B Hindyou
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 1:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

These Lads are wimps, having to hire boats all over the place - have they never heard of the Cuban pneumaticos - people who fish from inner tyres right out in the ocean? Tell them to stop wasting money with all this boat nonsense... Laughing

"bastard like you, I will kill you with my hand, son of nobody. May your soul rust in help." - Titi Andrew

"I trusted you very much without knowing that you are a drug addit person" - Emma Bambara

"THIS YOUR BEHAVIOR IS IRELEVANT AND CROSPOLOS CARACTER" - Madam Clarrise Keita.

"you must speak beter because we dont train mad people in this company." - Incredible Self-Baiting Pastor Joe
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 2:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
YOUR STUPID PLAN THAT JUST WASTE MY TIME AND MONEY WITH NOTHING TO SHOW FOR IT

I'm glad he's starting to get the general idea!

clapping clapping clapping

I WLL SEND AN AFRICA WITCH TO ATTACH YOU BASTARD
You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
MY FRIEND ALEX WAS DETAINED IN POLICE STATION
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 3:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Roycropper-

Our intent was not to waste time. Why would we do that? What reason would I have to make them do all of this work without a bit of gold at the end of the rainbow. It is baiters like you who give us a bad name. We were just trying to help give this lad a better life. Shame on you for thinking we wanted to waste his time and money.

Goat

Big Worm
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 3:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

UPDATE

I am chatting with Larry now. YW gave me some tips on how to get Larry to doubt Emi...make him think that Emi did indeed steal the money. He is calling Emi now and I will let you guys know how it pans out!

BW

Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet Pith Helmet (One Collaborative Super Safari to Egypt!)
x9 (7 by the infamous Barry Melrose <---clicky)
Tattoo x2
T.W.A.TBenin City
T.W.A.TLagos
SantaThe Lad that Stole Christmas
Netherlands x3 Mortar x8
Dupes
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 3:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It's only a matter of time until this guy goes missing in the Sudan. If he goes to jail, hopefully the guards will let him keep his Admiral hat.
persephone
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 3:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ooooh you guys! [speechless] This is amazing! clapping clapping clapping clapping clapping clapping clapping clapping clapping

Closed lad accounts loads
pony pony Mortar x46 United States 3x Canada Malaysia 2x Netherlands 2x Nigeria 2x Ghana 3x Ivory Coast 9x United Kingdom 3x Spain Bahamas, The Germany Australia Algerian Flag Togo 2x Cellphone Pretty Rose Safari 4 days of travel - 7 days stuck in airport
Big Worm
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 3:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Here's the deal so far.

Emi is back on his way to Cairo. Im trying to convince Larry that Emi has duped us. I have been chatting with him for awhile as well as getting him to phone Emi and talk to him. Emi is thoroughly pissed! I started to lose some wind during the chat so YW has taken my place and I am watching from the sidelines.

More updates to come shortly.

BW

Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet Pith Helmet (One Collaborative Super Safari to Egypt!)
Tattoo x2
T.W.A.TBenin City
T.W.A.TLagos
Netherlands x3 Mortar x8
Big Worm
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 3:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Here is the latest chat log. Looks like we might have planted a few seeds of doubt in Larry's mind. Let's all hope that he cancel's Emi's plane ticket back home! Twisted Evil

10:46 AM me: Larry
are you there?
10:47 AM Larry: yes
me: where is Emi?!
Larry: what are you trying to do?
10:48 AM me: that fucker is running of with our money Larry
have you talked to him?
10:49 AM HELLO?!
10:50 AM Larry: yes. i talked to him. you are a liar
me: where the hell is that bastard...he is lying through his fucking teeth...i know he has the money
10:51 AM are you two two trying to scam me
because I swear to god I will find you and gut you like a pig if you are
Larry: i am not scamming you
10:52 AM you are scamming me
me: IM SCAMMING YOU?!
Larry: yes
10:53 AM me: Emi found the money, took it, and left and you are saying I am scamming you
Larry: why didnt you tell me about the second gps unit before then?
10:54 AM me: it was to protect my ass Larry, just in case you guys decided to scam me
I wanted to make sure I knew where the fuck the money was
and it looks like now Emi is fucking us both over
10:55 AM how well do you know Emi?
Larry: emi would not do that
me: how well do you know him?
Larry: emi is my employe
10:56 AM me: employees steal from bosses all the time Larry...what makes you think Emi wouldn't do the same?
Larry: he is a nice man. that would not happen
10:57 AM me: nice man?! he is a criminal just like you...just like me. Why would you think any better?
Larry: he is my friend to
10:58 AM me: well he isn't that good of a friend because he fucking took our money
Call Emi
confront him about taking our money
10:59 AM if he gets upset and angry...denies it wholeheartedly, he is probably lying
Larry: i am calling him now
me: good
get to the bottom of this
I dont trust him
Larry: give me a minute
me: alright
11:01 AM Larry: i have emi now
me: ask him questions about his boat ride
see if his story really adds up
11:02 AM give me details
I need to know details
Larry: the money is still in sudan
emi says it is under the water
11:03 AM me: thats bullshit
Did he see it?
Larry: no
the warer is deep
11:04 AM me: he is a fucking liar. There is no way that box would sink at all...we use them all the time for work
my guess is he saw the transmitter on the box, broke it off and threw it in the river
but the stupid shit didnt realize that I put one in the box as well
Larry: emi swears you are a liar
11:05 AM me: Emi is stealing from us Larry...you employee is stealing from us...I dont think you know him as well as you think you do
11:06 AM where is Emi now?
ask him
Larry: my wife is friends with his sister. i will find the truth.
11:07 AM emi is on his way to cairo
me: the truth is he is running off with our money
because he said that he would be out of money if he could not find the money
11:08 AM and you told me to give him money if he couldnt find the box because he would be broke
and he claims he didnt find the money
but has money to travel back to cairo?!
the story isnt adding up here Larry
11:09 AM If he didn't find the box, he would have needed money from me to get back to cairo...those were you own words to me
and now he is heading back to cairo
where did he get the money?!
11:10 AM Larry: the other location you told me is in cairo
me: yes..thats where it is
which means he is already there
Larry: but emi is not in cairo
me: he needed money to get to cairo larry
11:11 AM Emi is telling you he is not in cairo
11:13 AM are you still on the phone with him?
Larry: yes
he is very mad at you now

>>>>>THIS IS THE POINT WHERE YW TOOK OVER THE CHAT<<<<<

11:14 AM me: Too fucking bad
11:15 AM Of course he is going to be mad. He has been made Larry. Don't be such a pussy about this.
Larry: he hung up
me: No shit? Why do you suppose that is?
HE STOLE OUT FUCKING MONEY!!!!
Larry: maybe
11:16 AM me: No. Not maybe. DEFINATELY.
What are you going to do about this?
11:17 AM If I were you, I would immediately cancel his return flight. He is taking advantage of you Larry. He is making you look like a chump!
11:18 AM Larry: i will get back to you
this is not something he would do to me
11:19 AM me: Larry, have you ever seen $600,000.00 all at once before?
Can you imagine what that would be like?
11:20 AM Are you telling me that you might not want to take it all for yourself?
That is exactly what I felt the first time I saw it.
That is why I contacted you.
I could not resist either.
11:21 AM I think that Emi is only doing what is natural to people like us.
I think that you shold try and talk some sence in to him
It is not too late to turn this thing around.
11:22 AM Larry: i will talk to him
11:24 AM me: Good. You are a smart guy Larry. I picked the right guy to do this with. It's a shame that Emi is not the right kind of guy. He's lucky that I am not close to him or I'd be killing him right now.
I have to go now Larry. People are calling for me. Let me know what the little theif has to say for himself.
11:25 AM Bye for now.
Larry: bye

Tattoo x2
T.W.A.TBenin City
T.W.A.TLagos
Netherlands x3 Mortar x8
persephone
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 3:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just repeating myself here clapping clapping clapping clapping clapping clapping clapping clapping clapping clapping clapping clapping clapping clapping

Closed lad accounts loads
pony pony Mortar x46 United States 3x Canada Malaysia 2x Netherlands 2x Nigeria 2x Ghana 3x Ivory Coast 9x United Kingdom 3x Spain Bahamas, The Germany Australia Algerian Flag Togo 2x Cellphone Pretty Rose Safari 4 days of travel - 7 days stuck in airport
sierra
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 4:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is too funny! Laughing

Larry wrote:
the warer is deep

Just who is this warer? And how deep is he?

I wonder if the camp has noticed the missing $600 K yet... Maybe the Egyptian Authorities are would be interested in a lad running around with all that loot... Twisted Evil
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic