SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Insulting Mass Bait - Part 4

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Tom Servo
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 8:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]:
Quote:

MY OWN TIME WILL BE VERY MUCH IMPORTANT TO ME,SO GO AND WASTE YOUR FUCKIN ACC

Rollo_Tomasi
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 7:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It's been a while since I've posted their responses, but the abuse hasn't stopped:
[email protected] wrote:
Quote:
IF YOU ARE READY TO HELP ME, THEN I WILL STOP SCAMMING. IT'S NOIT MY FAULT, THAT ONE THING YOU HAVE TO UNDERSTAND
-right
then
Quote:
Thanks. God bless u

[email protected] wrote:
Quote:
please stop sending this mail to my box

ok scammer, I'll stop.
[email protected] wrote:
Quote:
YES THE MONEY IS AVAILABLE INSIDE YOUR MOTHER'S TOTO. YEYE MUGU.

GO LOOK FOR WORK IDIOT

and
Quote:
OTU NNE GI.
IDIOTU LIKE YOU ........HAHAHAHAHA BASTARD

[email protected] wrote:
Quote:
YOU AND YOUR FATHER ARE AFRICAN MONKEY.

YOU WILL REMAIN POOR IN YOUR LIFE.

YOUR FATHER PENIES AND YOUR MORHER TOTO.

[email protected] wrote:
Quote:
HELLO BODY ODOUR,

I LIKE BECAUSE YOU ALWAYS RESPOND AS MY BEST AND LOYAL FOOL.

WHEN EVER I AM AT SLEEP YOU ALWAYS MAKE NOISE,AND I LOVE THAT BECAUSE IT IS YOUR DUTY TO MAKE NOISE AND WRITE MAILS TO ME AS YOUR OVERALL GROUND CHAIRMAN FROM NIGERIA WARRI DELTA STATE.

SINCE I SEND THAT MONEY TO YOU SO THAT YOU CAN START UP A BUSINESS OF YOUR OWN.

SO KEEP IT UP.

OK BABY BOY CONTNUE WITH YOUR APPOINTMENT

FROM DE DON

and
Quote:
MY BIG MONKEY HOW YOU DEY?

I LIKE YOU BCSO WHEN I PUSH YOU,YOU START WORKING INSTANTLY.

OKAY KEEP TALKING TILL CHRISTMAS DAY AND REST ON THE 1 OF JAN AND RESUME FIRST OF JANUARY.

THAT IS YOUR DUTY AND PROJECT I HAVE AWARD YOU.

IF YOU STOP NA YOU KNOW O.
I GO TAKE THE PROJECT FROM YOU WHEN EVER I DONT SEE YOUR REPLY BCOS THAT IS TO CONFIRM THAT YOU ARE ACTIVE IN YOUR JOB.

MONKEY BYE BYE

and
Quote:
MY BOY WHY YOU DEY VEX BECAUSE OF THOSE KEY WORDS I SEND TO YOU NA HIM DEY MAKE YOU CRY EVERYDAY.

OKAY NO CRY AGAIN CAOME DRINK AKAMU AND SUCK BREAST OMOMO NO CRY AGAIN DO.

OH MY BOY GO SLEEP I DEY BRING YOUR FEEDING BOTTLE DO.

[email protected] wrote:
Quote:
Dear winner you are indeed an ashole,get lost u small banty boi who dont need no money in ah bank
respect

[email protected] the self-proclaimed Rhodes Scholar Mugu wrote:
Quote:
WHY IS THAT ILLITERATES LIKE YOURSELF ARE THE ONES ALWAYS MAKING A POINT ABOUT 'EDUCATION' - EVENTHOUGH THEY AR ETHE ONES SUFFERING FROM THE DISEASE OF LACK OF IT?

JUST GO THROUGH YOUR SHIT MAIL AND STAND PROUD OF THE BULLSHIT YOU WROTE IN THE NAME OF EDUCATION AND ENGLISH LANGUAGE. OFCOURSE, YOU WON'T BE ABLE TO FIND ANY ERRORS, AS IT TAKES AN EDUCATED MIND TO ESTABLISH THOSE.

SO YOU GO THROUGH THIS YOUR PATHETHIC MESSAGE BELOW AND LIKE THE SOUND OF YOUR WORK, AS A GOOD PIECE OF WORK ENGLISH LANGUAGE-WISE?

YOU ARE DOWNRIGHT PATHETIC. YOU SOUND LIKE ONE AT ODDS WITH THE WORLD. LASHING OUT LIKE A HUNGRY BLACK MONKEY IN THE JUNGLE DOESN'T MAKE YOUR CASE ANY BETTER.

GO FUCK YOUR MAMA'S OUTSIZED & STINKING-ROT PUSSY.

[email protected] wrote:
Quote:

Back to sender, may your wish come back to you, holy ghost fire will burn you and your family to ashies, you have been sending this silly thing to me for a long time, I never replied you for once, and you continue, what ever you said will backfire to you and your family in Jesus name, Amen.

[email protected] wrote:
Quote:
Mgbada,

Otu sigbue ur father dia, plate washer and corpse washer may amadioha fire your mama toto with isi and abu.
fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu muguuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu amu uleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

[mod edit: line split to avoid extremely annoying forum blow-out - KD]

[email protected] wrote:
Quote:
you dirty pig.you will die,i will cause you with africa juju.i can kill you within 7 days.if you doubt this reply and i will place you on a death chart

[email protected] wrote:
Quote:
stupid man u family go die of aid

[email protected] wrote:
Quote:
foolllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

[email protected] wrote:
Quote:
you father & mother will diel in Western Union details one day

uhhhhh, ok.
[email protected] wrote:
Quote:
God purnish your generation ofcours u dont have work is not having going on the cumputer system to insult you mother Idiot

Well, that brings me up to date with the lad insults. More ASEM's sent, let's see what the boys come back with...
R-T

but know they are insultive

I really want to know why you have picked on email and keep writing me with all these abusive and embarrassing words

THANKS FOR PLAYING ME AS A GMAIL MAN
ugumaru
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 12:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Here is a nice long insult for the lads. Its a modified response to the flying spaghetti monster. I think it could be fun to send it to the "dying" lads.

Quote:
Dear moron,

I understand your condition and I just want you to know you have my utmost sympathy. I am a certified psychologist and graduate from the BSI (Brain Studies Institute). When I heard that you like to fuck goats and small boys, a bulb lit up in my head. I knew that you must be in deep agonizing pain. I knew that you have been afflicted with a terrible wound that could only be healed by our loving lord and savior Jesus Christ.

You see, I�ve examined you based on the four basic temperaments theory (Widely accepted by world renound psychologists.) I�ve been able to pick up suttle clues from your writing style and expression as to your mentality and core character. Based on which temperaments you consist of and other components of your character, I�ve been able to test you against a criteria by which I can classify you under one of 50 psychological categories. It just so happens that you are a Hyprolack.

Hyprolack�s in most cases have been molested as children and evidence shows that you most definitely have been. Their fathers often beat them and shove strange objects up their anus. In most cases, Hyprolacks suffer from sever irreversible brain damage as a result of having incestuous parents. Another words, goatfucker, your mother and father are brother and sister.

You went through a lot of pain growing up. In order to express your deep hatred for your father, you have to deceive millions of people by fucking goats. You see, the creature represent what you wished you could be (intelligent). It is something that you are obviously not because of brain damage. What you are doing is actually trying to deceive your very own self into thinking that your father never molested you, did not commit incest, did not beat you, and that you are intelligent.

One day, your going to die, and when you do, you will be met with eternal retribution. It won�t be because you did not accept Jesus Christ into your heart as your personal lord and savior. It will be because you are a dum fuck and deserve to burn in hell. There is no hope for one who fits under your category. Everyone who has ever fallen under that category has turned out to be a rapist and a murderer. That is what lies ahead. There is only one solution, but since you will not take it there is no hope. The one solution is you must live in the desert for forty days and eat sand. After that you must do away with this goat fucking business and accept Jesus Christ into your heart as your personal lord and savior.

Personally, from my perspective you are doomed. I am extremely glad that your eternal fate will be hell. I can�t wait to see you suffer. I hope the flames that envelop you are extra hot. I hope your testicles ache, and your nipples rust. I want you to know that the whole world hates you. One day, people are going to piss on you and fuck you up. They will break your arms. They will come into your house and castrate you. There is no hope. Your fate is sealed. You have been predestined to serve as a pussy sucker for the rest of eternity. There is nothing you can do. Let this email be a warning unto you.

I just have one thing left to say to you: SUCK MY BIT FAT COCK YOU MOTHER FUCK!

Cellphone Cellphone Cellphone Cellphone Cellphone Cellphone Cellphone Cellphone Cellphone Cellphone

OOOOOOOOOOO
Rollo_Tomasi
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 2:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
wrote:
Quote:
OGUN DEY KILL YA PAPA

and
Quote:
U ARE A SCAMMER............ UR PAPA NA GUN DEM GO TAKE SHOT AM.

[email protected]
wrote:
Quote:
MUGU MAGA AFAR
brother afar waitin be the matter, u dey craze or u dey mad. i pass u no try me

[email protected]
wrote:
Quote:
I HAVE NEVER SEEN A FOOL LIVING OR DEAD LIKE YOU ARE ASS LIKE KID OF A SLOT MUM STOP WRITING ME OK .OTU NNNE GI ASSSSSSSS FUCK YOU FUCK USELESS DR YOUR GENERATION DONT LET ME LAY CURSE ON YOU THT WILL LASDT FOR YOUR 5THGENERATION TO COME.LAZY DOCTOR FOOL.

[email protected]
wrote:
Quote:
YOU MAGA
NOW LISTEN TO ME,YOU SHOULD STOP WRITING TO ME BEFORE 40 MEN WILL RAPE YOUR MOTHER,DON'T LET ME OPEN MY MOUTH TO BECAUSE IT BEND YOUR LIFE

WE CAN STILL TALK ON PHONE YOU BAGA, DON'T YOU KNOW THAT YOU CAN FULL SOME MEN AT SOME TIME NOT ALL THE MEN AND NOT ALL THE TIME

[email protected]
wrote:
Quote:
FUCK YOU YOU DIE SOON. FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
Dear Dr.
You have written me several of this mail with language I do not understand
but know they are insultive.
Why do you spend your time on the net doing this.You can educate yourself on
the net instead of doing this.
Goodluck

[email protected]
wrote:
Quote:
NA OTU NNEGI
YES, NA OTU NNEGI

[email protected]
wrote:
Quote:
My Dear Dog.

I am so glad to see your massege this morning. Do you know one thing you? I can hear the smell of poorverty around you that is the only problem you have. Pleasse kindly ask God for delivrance. Because poorverty is not good atall you even know but you are in it. Please if you reject this very thing call poorverty then get back i will able to help you with money did you know what i mean by that? I mean cash because you lacks it in you life ok.Let Mr death come and open your door for me Amem.I wish you Idiot 50 times.EWU GAMBIA WHO dosnt need money in his life. hahahahahahahahahahahaha;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; Idiot. Ask Precident OBATUTU to come and give JOB toy you Mr pooverty kwakwakwa hahahahahah EWU TOGO.

Have a nice day. i have to meet some of my Yoruba girls who use to keep me busy in this town.

[email protected]
wrote:
Quote:
CARTOBIAN
U NO SAY YOU FOOL.BIG FOOL WHEN PASS GOAT.

[email protected]
wrote:
Quote:
FUCK YOU
DONT EMAIL ME AGAIN LEAVE ME ALONE I DONT HAVE ANYTHINHG.

[email protected]
the cut & paste wiz wrote:
Quote:

YOU ARE THE BIGGEST FOOL I HAVE EVER COME ACROSS,MAGA LIKE YOU,I FOR CHOP YOU SUPPOSING YOU FALL,I KNOW SAY U BE MAGA.BASTARD IDIOT LIKE YOU,YOU WILL BE POOR FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE.
YOU ARE THE BIGGEST FOOL I HAVE EVER COME ACROSS,MAGA LIKE YOU,I FOR CHOP YOU SUPPOSING YOU FALL,I KNOW SAY U BE MAGA.BASTARD IDIOT LIKE YOU,YOU WILL BE POOR FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE.
about 100 times...
[email protected]
wrote:
Quote:
Yea i can now see that are nothing but a foolsuffering from imbecility.
If you do not have more things to do that wasting you time, i think that i willbetter advice you to go back to the village an engage yourself in fam making exercise which i hope will pay you more than being there . if i may ask you a question.are you a doctor of what? are you sure that you are not one of those self proclaim doctors out there.because i see them often they are nothing but herbalist but claims doctor this doctor that.
bye and write no more

[email protected]
wrote:
Quote:
YOU USELESS ELEMENT,YOUR MOTHER IS BASTARD AND YOU ARE ALSO BASTARD THATS WHY YOU ARE LAZY AND CRITICISE OTHERS.LAZY FOOL,YOU DORMANT BRAIN.YOU CANT CREATE SOMETHING OUT BEEF.REMAIN DORMANT FOREVER,COW,SWINE.REPLY THIS MAIL AS SOON AS YOU RECEIVE YOUR CORPSE.
in ultra large red font- nice touch...
[email protected]
wrote:
Quote:
YOU ARE A FOOL YOU MUST BEG FOR FOOD AND MONEY THROUGH ALL UR LIFE

[email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected]

I really want to know why you have picked on email and keep writing me with all these abusive and embarrassing words

Sable
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 2:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I LOVE reading these responses! You've obviously struck a very sore nerve with the lads. Great idea!
bigox911
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 8:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just a few...haven't posted in a while

Quote:

My Dear Dennis,

How are you today, hope fine?

I got the response of our mail/plea to you and we are happy you did.

From the content of your mail we cant understand your write up the only
i
comprehended was curses you wrote you laid on us please why are cursing
us
even the languages you used was strange to me as i have not heard or
seen
that kind of language.

We understand how you felt receiving this kind of mail from someone you
dont
know nor have seen before in your life please we are sorry for
contacting
you the way we did, we are only soliciting for help and we are not in
any
way trying to rip you off your money or do you harm, please stop
cursing for
you are making us to remember our sorry situation expecially that of my
mother who is seriously lying in the hospital without aid. Once again
we are
cheaters
Shocked , we are trying to recover that which is rightly belong to us
and we
need your help. If go ahead to curse those curses will surely come back
to
you and destroy you and your family for you are mocking us.

Kindly send us your phone number to us so that we can call you for more
details of the fund or you call us on our number 00233-243654410.
Remain
blessed.

Best Regards.
John and Paulina Fornah.

Quote:

OSU Dennis OSU

Shoe shine, i know u too well, why did you pack out from ur base cos we have confirmed ur OSU status. OSU OSU OSU BYE TO HELL FIRE.

Your father died being a poor man and ur mother being a cleaner to feed you, i know u quite well and so will u die a poor church rat money idiot like u, who thought you igbo foolish mad man like u perish in hell fire and never dream to see morrow stupid fellow of an osu family to u and ur generation unborn go to hell fire.

Quote:

I can understand your language, but all I know is that you are trying to insult yourself. I'm into brabra, all I have to say is that whatsoever you wiches me, I wish you thesame

Quote:

WAITOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, YOU HAVE THE BELIEF THAT WHEN I SEE ALL THESE YOUR FOOLISH PHOTOS OF DIFFRENT JUJU YOU ARE SENDING WITH YOUR DIRTY LANGUAGE, THEN I WILL BE SCARED OR AFRAID..............YOU MUST BE JOKING...I AM THE SON OF A LIVING GOD..................................IF YOU WANT TO TREY ME...PUT ONLY $5,000.00 ON THE JUJU AND BRING IT TO AGIDIGBI ON SATURDAY FOR ME BABE.:::::::::..YOU NEVER HALA.......BRING AM COME...I GO CHOP BOTH THE LITTLE CHANGE AND THE JUJU TOGETHER AND NOTHING GO HAPPEN....SATURDAY IS A DATE FOR YOU.....................................................COME SHOW YOURSELF UP BABE...............................................

Quote:

LOOK I HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH YOUR MOTHER, ITS YOU I HAVE SOME THING TO DO WITH, YOUR STUPIDNESS INVOLVES YOUR MOTHER, IF NOT I HAVE NOTHING AGAINST THE INNOCENT WOMAN.

BUT I MAINTAIN MY STAND YOU MUST DO AS I INSTRUCTED OR YOU WILL DIE AS I HAVE SAID.

I KNOW YOU ARE AFRAID BUT I AM NOT GOING TO FORGIVE YOU.

SPIRITUAL SPAREHEAD
SPIRITUAL FATHER.

Quote:

BIG FOOL,

YOU NO GET WORK..........I WILL BE AT THE MM IKEJA INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT ON MY WAY FROM THE UK....

IF YOU CALL YOURSELF A MAN SHOW UP AT THE AIRPORT AROUND 8'9 PM...THIS IS ANOTHER APPOINTMENT.......

Quote:

Hellow Big Fool,

I can see that you are alresd death if not i would have send some boys for to show you what you don't know, you big fool, son of *DELETED*

Quote:

TO HELL TO YOU OK, YOU WILL TREMAIN POOR FOOL. LOOK AT HOW YOU
VOMIT ROT FROM YOUR MOUTH
ASHOLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Quote:

MuMu Person.

All have been returned back to your family.

Die as you read this mail.die

"PLEASE FOR GOD�S SAKE HOW ON EARTH DID YOU WENT AND SENT MONEY TO HOODLUMS..."

"I WILL RESPOND TO THE MAIL OF THE THIEVES AND BASTARDS ..."

" FRAUDS DO GO ON IN THIS COUNTRY BY GOVERNMENT OFFICIALS BUT DEPENDS ON THE PERFECTIONS OF THE FRAUDS AS I HAVE PERFECTED OURS." Dr. Bello Mohammed

"i will like to know.i will be doing the exericse you gave to me about chating gnar gnar gnar harty har har.after the exercse i will share my expirences with you.Much blessings from gnar."
==Mrs. Prisima Willbaford aka Emmanuel Okon

"Oloshi,omo were,oko ashawo and omo ashawo.Thunder clear your head,odeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee" - Sir Richard Sloane
ugumaru
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 11:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
SPIRITUAL SPAREHEAD
SPIRITUAL FATHER.

In one of the older insulting mass bait threads we had a lad with the same wrinting style. Does he use "cole" or "coleman" in his email adress?

Cellphone Cellphone Cellphone Cellphone Cellphone Cellphone Cellphone Cellphone Cellphone Cellphone

OOOOOOOOOOO
Deacon Blues
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 1:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi all. I don't post here much anymore, but I dropped back in when I thought your lads would love to talk to mistresses from a forced-feminization fetish site. Then I remembered the rule about not involving innocent third parties. Damn. It would have been good.

Anyway, I'm glad to see this thread, on which I did so much of my best posting, is still going in yet another incarnation.

"WHY CAN'T YOU BE HEARD AND SPOKEN TO OR PEOPLE FROM BAHRAIN DO NOT TALK ON THE PHONE OR ARE YOU A TERRORIST WHICH I AM BEGINNING TO THINK YOU ARE."" -George Mbeki

" I ALSO WAY DEAL WITH GMAIL PEOPLES BADY CAUSE THEIR ARE ALL PUSSY SUCKERS KISS MY ASS MONKEY." -Yousf Ahmed

"TO STARTY WITH YOUR NAME IS WARREN KRUEGER WHICH I KNOW IS NOT YOUR NAME" -Therese Bo
fat_raccoon
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 4:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

For some reason I find "Spiritual Sparehead" absolutely f-ing hilarious! And I don't even know what it means! Laughing Laughing Laughing

Rollo_Tomasi
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 1:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected] wrote:
Quote:
Just fuck off scum bag and don't email anymore

and
Quote:
if you reply me agian i will know ur just a big fool, i am so wise more than u Very Happy

[email protected] wrote:
Quote:
GUY GET LOST!!!
DEAR MGBADA!!!

GUY ARE YOU SURE THAT YOU ARE NOT MGBADA ABA OR MGBADA AJEGUNLE.
WHICH ONE YOU BELONG TO CAUSE AM REALLY SURE YOU BELONG TO ONE.

BYE SHOE SHINER!

received this from a BADger??
Quote:
HELLO
U CHEAP SMELLING FOOL SEE DON'T U EVER DEAR PLAY OR FUCK AROUND WITH ME OTHERWISE U FACE THE WRATH OF THE GREAT SHANKIKI WHICH I AM ONE OF IS MASSENGER U CHEAP FOOL THAT IS HERE TO SCAM U SHALL FACE THE JUDGEMENT OF ZULU THE GREAT ...
WATCH YOUR BACK BEACH..
SHANKER

Didn't know the lads used "SHANKER" hmmmmmmmmmmnn.

[email protected] wrote:
Quote:
U SEE, AM HAPPY YOU DONT WANT TO STOP YOUR SHIT.

THE ONLY THING THAT WILL STOP YOU IS DEATH, AND IT WILL STOP SOON IN OTHER WORDS, YOU WILL EMBRACE YOUR GRAVE IN A SORT TIME AND THIS WHOLE BULL SHIT WILL STOP AND YOU WONT DISTURB MY MAIL BOX AGAIN.

[email protected] wrote:
Quote:
FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
STOP SENDING THIS MAIL TO MY BOX YOU ARE IDIOT FOOL DR.
NO WASTE TIE ON INTERET

[email protected] wrote:
Quote:
BASTARD,
On your proposed "31 OCTOBER" I will send a mail to you so that you will remember to present my case before your "HASTIZI kingdom" for prosecution. But mind you, if by November 1st I am still alive, then calamity will befall your family. Mark my words. You have brought a great curse to your family.

I don't know you from Adams but you sent a mail to me MTCN which I never asked for so you will tell my God where I wronged you.

You will seek help you will not find but you will pay with your last blood.

Still me.

ooooohhhhh that's SCARY!
[email protected] wrote:
Quote:
FUCK YOUR MUM AND ALL YOUR FUCKING RELATIVES YOU FUCK HEAD GO TO SLEEP

[email protected]
wrote: (about 100 x via cut 'n paste...)
Quote:
YOU ARE A *DELETED*,THAT IS WHAT YOU ARE,TRUST
HOW DO YOU FEEL NOW

and attached a NSFW picture. Now THAT mugu was upset!

[email protected] wrote:
Quote:
oboy you dey jelous too much i nodey cause you but you dey cause me iam working hard to get money , any way make i tell you my mugu just drop money for us my share there na 70000 dollars you see iam a millionare now i can do any thing i want my advice for you is stop insulting people may be one day will be yours i for dash you money but you do not deserve it so wait for me at the airport to see me on nov 28 iam comming from s africa with vigin nigeria to land in lagos if you identify me then 1000 dollars is your okey

[email protected]
wrote:
Quote:
the axe that will befall a hunter is on his shoulder.
the axe that will befall a hunter is on his shoulder.
about 1000x. what's up with these cut n' paste mugus?
[email protected]
wrote:
Quote:
NA OTU NNEYI YEYE THIEF

HomerJFong
Courtesiless son of a doggy

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 2:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It has been way too long since I did this. I sent out a few 100 an hour ago, and I've already got one. How I missed doing this!

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
its shameful that you would insult your mother this way after she prostituted for over 26 years of her life to give birth to you .dirty lobber

"I was at the Abuja Embassy Today, the Security guards say that the is no Mr. Bryan Adams working with them at either the lagos or abuja embassy. and did not let me in." - Efosa Erhabor - (Accra to Abuja)
"We stayed there for two days hopping to get any of you" - Pastor Collins
"i will report to webmaster,abuse and the police hold and see, .....go to hell and rust in there bastard........bitch" - Steve Wright
"This office will like to inform you that your winnings have been forfieted due to acts unbecoming of a humanbeing." - The Alpha Lottery
"A MAD MAN WILL PREGNANT YOUR JUNIOR SISTER AND THE BABY WILL BE A MAD BASTARD LIKE YOU." - Mahadul Usman
"I AM NOT A FOLL LET ME BE BECAUSE YOU ARE JUST AN ANIMAL TO DEAL WITH" - Tunji Adams
Mortar x5
View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteYahoo MessengerSkype Name
Rollo_Tomasi
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 3:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Heads Up,
I read somewhere that Oct 31 is a very holy or spiritual day for the Mugus.
Be sure to send them your best Halloween curses, voodoo spells and hex-photos.
I'm already getting some great replies to the insults I have shipped out.
Cheers,
R-T

HomerJFong

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 6:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
i suw you

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
your papa mama na FOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
Babatunde oboy na your allhouse you dey talk you dey do like yuroba man
fuck you

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
NA WHO TEACH YOU HOW TO TALK LIKE THIS?I SAY MAKE I THANKS U FOR EVERY THING WEN YOUR PAPA DO FOR ME O BUT SINCE HE DIE I NO FIT COME SEE YOU I BEG MAKE YOU NO VEX,I UNDERSTAND YOUR ANGER MAKE YOU TAKE HEART I GO SEND YOU SOME MONEY SO THAT YOUR MOTHER NO GO GO DEY FUCK OTHER MEN TO FEED UNA YOU HEAR MAKE YOU TELL YOUR MOTHER TO SEND ME HIS FULL NAME MAKE I PUT MONEY FOR UNA VIA WAETERN UNION ABI HOW YOU SEE AM LET ME KNOW

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
YOUR FATHER AND YOUR MUMMY DE MAD

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
babatunde back to sender to you and u will die this year and you will fuck that goat

[email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected]

"I was at the Abuja Embassy Today, the Security guards say that the is no Mr. Bryan Adams working with them at either the lagos or abuja embassy. and did not let me in." - Efosa Erhabor - (Accra to Abuja)
"i will report to webmaster,abuse and the police hold and see, .....go to hell and rust in there bastard........bitch" - Steve Wright
"This office will like to inform you that your winnings have been forfieted due to acts unbecoming of a humanbeing." - The Alpha Lottery
"A MAD MAN WILL PREGNANT YOUR JUNIOR SISTER AND THE BABY WILL BE A MAD BASTARD LIKE YOU." - Mahadul Usman
"I AM NOT A FOLL LET ME BE BECAUSE YOU ARE JUST AN ANIMAL TO DEAL WITH" - Tunji Adams
Mortar x5
View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteYahoo MessengerSkype Name
Rollo_Tomasi
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 5:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
wrote:
Quote:
BASTARD *DELETED*
LOOK MY FRIEND,IF YOU DON'T WANT STRANGE THINGS TO BE HAPPENING TO YOU,THEN STOP WRITING YOUR TRASH TO THIS BLESSED EMAIL BOX AGAIN.I WARN YOU FOR THE LAST TIME. IF YOU LOVE YOURSELF LIETEN BUT IF NOT,THEN CONTINUE AND YOU FEEL THE WEIGHT.I KNOW YOU

[email protected]
wrote:
Quote:

You have not yet die, you still writing with out knowledge I think u should not fuck back to me anymore with such fuckingbastard mail, I am a guy if you do not know so you should off your mouth not to telk like woman who is having new child or who have paince. yes I have making money � & $ even euro, so pls . u can call me:
(225) 01398715,
+225 08027534 :
+225 06408758
So I believe we are one ok, so when ever you receive your fellow guy mail do not curss he or her, you can even read the formart and together with your own just like that, I have been delitting your email sonce all those parst day and fill like to read one today, so you can make friend, where do you stay with contacts.
God bless you,
Guy.

[email protected] wrote:
Quote:
EWU GAMBIAA SEND IT TO YOUR PORR FATHER IN THE VILLIAGE.

[email protected]
wrote:
Quote:

{nothing}
this is the complement of the subject
................................................................................

YOU ARE THE MOST BINGO I HAVE EVER SEEN IN MY WHOLE LIFE.

I dont know that elements like you still live on this earth. Well I dont have much to say for you in as much as you have started digging a grave for your self, and you most surelly fall in it.

It will be there you will be there you will be charching your grifs with your useless gods as you made mentioned { D'VOO DOO} . You will only dry in hailfire with that your stupid gods, just you and him alone not with your so called familly.

An idiot like you who can even make a good sentence nor write good english.Fuck you from now till time no end.Big goat mummmmmuuuuuuuuu DR. XXXXXXX. animal who even gave you that stupid dr.
ELEMENT

[email protected]
wrote:
Quote:
You are nobody the juju will kill you as you said for the date you gave me is passed and i am living bigger than you. you are nothing but an fool,

[email protected]
wrote:
Quote:
U NO 1 THING NA U BE THE HIGHEST FOOL WEN I DONE SEE 4 LIFE. BIG FOOL WEN HE THINK SAY IF HE DEY WRITE USELESS MAIL HE GO THINK SAY MAYBE HE DEY PROGRESS, BUT LET ME TELL YOU U NO NOTHING, THIS IS U WILL CONTINUE TO BE DOING AND YIOUR MATE FRIENDS ARE OUT THERER MAKING THERE FURKING CASH.

U CALLIING URSELF XXXXX5. XXXXX5 MEAN CREAZY FOOL HE GOAT EPKA, EWE, SWINE YOUR PAPPA AND UR MAMA NA HIM BE FOOL,UR DAD IS A BARSTARD. FUCK U .

I WAIT UR URGENT RESPONSE IF U ARE STILL ALIVE OK.

BBBBBBBBBBIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG FFFFFFFFOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL.

COWARD. U ARE A FAOUD

[email protected] wrote:
Quote:

FUCK DR. XXXXXXXX 100000000 TIMES FOOL
we will see by tpomorrow fuck you and whatever you call your god i serve the almighty living God asshole i will write you tomorrow.your mum is the one that will die ass hole fuck your entire generation idiot

[email protected] wrote:
Quote:
U SEE, AM HAPPY YOU DONT WANT TO STOP YOUR SHIT.

THE ONLY THING THAT WILL STOP YOU IS DEATH, AND IT WILL STOP SOON IN OTHER WORDS, YOU WILL EMBRACE YOUR GRAVE IN A SORT TIME AND THIS WHOLE BULL SHIT WILL STOP AND YOU WONT DISTURB MY MAIL BOX AGAIN.

[email protected] wrote:
Quote:

IDIOT DR. FOOOL. STOP THIS MAIL YOU MAD MAN
GO LOOK FOR WORK IDIOT

[email protected] wrote:
Quote:
BASTARD,
On your proposed "31 OCTOBER" I will send a mail to you so that you will remember to present my case before your "XXXXXX kingdom" for prosecution. But mind you, if by November 1st I am still alive, then calamity will befall your family. Mark my words. You have brought a great curse to your family.

I don't know you from Adams but you sent a mail to me MTCN which I never asked for so you will tell my God where I wronged you.

You will seek help you will not find but you will pay with your last blood.

Still me.

[email protected] wrote:
Quote:
mugu pikin u never still die. any way see am 4 ur door, e dey wait 4 u. make u pass ur door and see death.

[email protected] wrote:
Quote:
ALL THIS WARD YOU WILL REMAIL PERMANET IN YOU GENARETION AND FAMILY TO COME ..AMEN

[email protected]
wrote:
Quote:
OCTOBER 31...
ALL THE CONTENT OF YOUR EMAIL SHALL MHAPPEN TO YOU VERY VERY SOON AND I WILL LIVE MY LIFE TO THE FULLEST. YOU ARE HEREBY CURSE BY THE CURSE OF GOD IN JESUS NAME.

SINCE YOU DONT WANT MY EMAIL TO REST YOU SHALL SOON DIE AND MY EMAIL WILL HAVE FULL REST AND CALM.

[email protected] wrote:
Quote:
i was told you screwed your mother last night.what a shame.stupid fool,you will definitely die in an auto crash this year.watch out for this prophecy.

HomerJFong

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 12:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
MUMU MUGU

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
YOU REMIND POOR FOR EVER IN YOUR HOME ALL.

BACK TO SANDER AS YOU WISH IT SHALL BE YOU OWN.

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
FUCK UR MOTHER MAN SO SHALL IT BE UPON YOUR SOUL AND YOUR FAMILY MEMEBER FOREVER !

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
BOI WHY WE DAY QUAREL?
STOP THIS FOOLISH MAIL. GO LOOK FOR WORK
NO WITE MORE MAILS FROM SAME WRITING.
I NOT WHO YOU SEEK.
FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLAMODA

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
ihope say ur mother is very fine?please tell her to wait for me i am still coming to marry her since ur father can't fuck her very well u know you children of those days don't understand i m ur mother boy friend she did not tell u ho sorry i was fucking her very well before ur father came and took her any way the story contiune

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
GUY,

BRING BUSINESS LET DO TOGETHER STOP PLAING LIKE BABY DID YOU LIKE TO BE POOR? LET TALK BUSINESS I AM IN DUBAI IF YOU WANT TO TALK TO ME I CAN GIVE YOU MY NUMBER,BYE FOR NOW.

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
HI ?I WANT YOU TO FOCK ALL YOUR FAMILY OVER THERE.GO TO HELL

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
4 REAL THE YOURUBAS STARTED THIS.IN THAT CASE,IT WILL NEVER BE WELL WITH YOUR CHILDDREN,CHILDREN IE YOUR 10TH GENERATION.SCREW U.PUNK

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
back to sender for you and your family in jesus name amen

These folks would love to hear from you! [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected][/quote]

Mortar x5
HomerJFong

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 11:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
NOR BE UR 4TH NA G DON FUCK U UP YOU DON GO THIFE ALL YOU MUMU MAMA MONEY TAKE DO GE BUT NOTTIN GREEN COM OUT 4 U SORRY EHE MAKE U TRY LOOK 4 ANOTHE JOB BECOS GE NO FIL LIELIE PAY U. AND SAY ME WELL TO YOUR WHOLE PROSTITUTE BITCH MOTHER HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
BADBELLE LIKE YOU.

FOR EVERY CURSE, SO SHALL IT BE UNTO YOUR FAMILY. ESPECIALLY YOUR ASHEWO MOTHER, YOU BASTARD !

BADBELLE NA SO YOU GO CONTINUE TO BE.

START FROM THE TOP.

GOOD FOR NOTHING IDIOT.

TRY IT NOW, IT IS NOT FOR THE LOW MINDS.

ANIMAL,

WHAT ARE YOU ALSO DOING EVERYDAY ON THE NET.

THIEF.

WRETCHED POOR MAN LIKE YOU !

ASSHOLEEEEEEEE LIKE YOU!

TO HELLLLLLLLLL

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
MUMU. MUGU,AGBAYA,ODEBURUKU.
THE PEACE THAT IS DUE TO YOU RIGHT NOW IS THAT OF GRAVEYARD.GO AND ENJOY IT,BASTARD YORUBA MAN LIKE YOU,YOU BETRAYED THE IBOS DURING THE WAR,YOU WILL BE SERVANT TO ALL OF US UNTIL YOU DIE.

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
LOSER. U WILL REMAIN A MAGA FOREVER. U REALLY HAVE TIME TO WRITE TRASH. COMPOSE ANOTHER TIDINGS.

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
You are Cursed forver and may Amadihoa strike you to death u bastard Nigerian

Mortar x5
ugumaru
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 8:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
BADBELLE LIKE YOU.

FOR EVERY CURSE, SO SHALL IT BE UNTO YOUR FAMILY. ESPECIALLY YOUR ASHEWO MOTHER, YOU BASTARD !

BADBELLE NA SO YOU GO CONTINUE TO BE.

START FROM THE TOP.

10 YOU = BADBELLE
20 FOR I = 1 TO UBOUND(CURSES)
21 YOURFAMILY = CURSES(I)
22 ASHEWO MOTHER = CURSES(I) + CURSES(I)
23 NEXT I
24 YOU = BASTARD
30 YOU = BADBELLE
40 GOTO 10

Laughing Laughing

Quote:
GOOD FOR NOTHING IDIOT.

TRY IT NOW, IT IS NOT FOR THE LOW MINDS.

ANIMAL,

WHAT ARE YOU ALSO DOING EVERYDAY ON THE NET.

THIEF.

WRETCHED POOR MAN LIKE YOU !

ASSHOLEEEEEEEE LIKE YOU!

TO HELLLLLLLLLL

You cannot go to hell because you never come to this part of the email ("START FROM THE TOP"). He should explain this.

OOOOOOOOOOO
Rollo_Tomasi
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 6:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
wrote:
Quote:
YOUR MOTHER TOTO

and
Quote:
YOUR ARE A POOR FOOL YOU ARE A FOOL FOREVER, YOU WILL DIE IN PORVERTY.YOUR ENGLISH IS TOO POOR FOR ME BASED ON THIS I WILL REMAIN SILENT WHILE YOU FOOL CONTIUNE TO FOOL YOURSELF, YOUR FATHER ,YOUR MOTHER ,YOUR SISTERS,YOUR BROTHERS AND ALL YOUR FAMILY MEMBERS ARE FOOLS AS YOU ARE,YOU ARE A DISGRACE TO YOUR COUNTRY

[email protected] wrote:
Quote:
A FOOL OF FOURTY IS A FOOL FOREVER.

I KNOW YOUR FAMILY HAS FORGOTTEN ABOUT YOU. USELESS ANIMAL.

and
Quote:
I KNOW AN EVERAGE YORUBAMAN LIKE YOU IS ALMOST FOOLS.
YOU HAVE NOT JOB SO KEEPON MESSING BEACH.
I WILL LAY CAUSE ON YOU SOON IF YOU DONT STOP SENDING BULLSHITS ON MY MAILBOX AND IT WILL HAVE INFECT IMMEDIATELY ON YOUR LIFE.

[email protected]
wrote:
Quote:
your mother

[email protected] wrote:
Quote:
FOOOOOOOOOL DR. STOP SENDING THIS TO MY MAILBOX
IDIOT LIKE YOU FOOLISH DR. OF WHAT? WHAT DR. ARE YOU. FUCK OFF

[email protected] wrote:
Quote:
useless hungry man i called your two american numbers one is efax the other one is company phone number i told you swallow your pride and seek help me and my colleagues will not hesitate to help you not every oneone staying in america is rich i came there in 2002 to sit mugu i find out that many nigerians there are agbaro petrol attendant ice cream sellers pataos sellers, so which catagory did you belong sheo shiner to be truth i wont boast i have make money since i started guy i have travel to six european countries i have been in mexico due to my brain so do not insult me i gave two people scholarship in nigeria from jss 1 to ss 3 so is not easy God has bless me really because iam not jealous if i recieve 419 letter from other niger people i just praise them at times i phone them to find new system, do not insult the hand that will raise you up boy people like you here allways called me chairman or oga

and after another flurry of abuse:
Quote:
hungry man if you write me again baboon will fuck your mum but you do not write notting will happen i hate people like you when you get small money you go to internetcafe they must close internetcafe so that poor man like you will not have access to net mumu

[email protected] wrote:
Quote:
You serve a DEAD god. It is November 1st today and your 31st is not realistic. Now be on the lookout for my prediction on your family. I will not respond to your mail again but I will be reading them as they come. However you will see the VERY BAD things that will be happening to your family henceforth

bigox911
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 1:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

ugumaru wrote:
Quote:
SPIRITUAL SPAREHEAD
SPIRITUAL FATHER.

In one of the older insulting mass bait threads we had a lad with the same wrinting style. Does he use "cole" or "coleman" in his email adress?

His email was something like davidcoleman or something. He liked to write long ones.

"PLEASE FOR GOD�S SAKE HOW ON EARTH DID YOU WENT AND SENT MONEY TO HOODLUMS..."

"I WILL RESPOND TO THE MAIL OF THE THIEVES AND BASTARDS ..."

" FRAUDS DO GO ON IN THIS COUNTRY BY GOVERNMENT OFFICIALS BUT DEPENDS ON THE PERFECTIONS OF THE FRAUDS AS I HAVE PERFECTED OURS." Dr. Bello Mohammed

"i will like to know.i will be doing the exericse you gave to me about chating gnar gnar gnar harty har har.after the exercse i will share my expirences with you.Much blessings from gnar."
==Mrs. Prisima Willbaford aka Emmanuel Okon

"Oloshi,omo were,oko ashawo and omo ashawo.Thunder clear your head,odeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee" - Sir Richard Sloane
ugumaru
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 4:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

bigox911 wrote:
His email was something like davidcoleman or something. He liked to write long ones.

Yeah, the one that drives a hummer with a personal (?) license plate and who wanted to meet to chop the jujus head. I still laugh when I think of him. Ah, the good old days of mass insulting.

Could you give me his email adress? I would like to drop him a few lines.

OOOOOOOOOOO
Hugh Jundys
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 4:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My goodness, it's been a while since I've done this. Here's my first to com in from this round...

Allen Murphy wrote:
I KNOW WHO YOU ARE BUT I DON'NT BLAME YOU FOOLSSSSS, WEN NA YOUR MAMA THEY FEED YOU FAMILY AND YOUR DAD IS JUST A STUPID MUGU WEY THEY HUSSLE LIKE BASTARD FOR STREET ,
MAKE YOU NA NO GO LOOK FOR HOW YOU GO PAY ALL YOUR FUCKING DEPT ,OLEEEEEEEEEEEEEE FAMILY .
I DON'NT HAVE YOUR FUCKING TIME , I GET ALOT OF BUSINESS TO RUN , OMO IYA ALAWO...................BASTARD SON

I replied with
Hugh Jundys wrote:
So then, just to be sure... Does that make me the bastard, or my father? Because if the bastard is me, that makes you a son of a bastard.

I'm curious to see what that brings in.

pony <---- hee hee
ironman
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 1:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Church lad not too happy with me right now.

[email protected]

Quote:
MAY YOU AND YOUR FAMILY PERISH IN AN ACCIDENT,MAY YOUR CHILDREN DIE MYSTRRERIOUS DEATHS, MAY YOU MOTHER DIE LIKE YOUR FATHER DID.
MAY YOU NEVER SEE GOOD ALL THE DAYS OF YOUR LIFE, YOU CHILDREN WILL ALSO BE WAYWARD LIKE YOU,YOU WILL NEVER SEE GOOD,I HAVE CURSED YOU AND YOU ARE CURSED FOREVER EVEN YOUR GENERATION.
WHATEVER I HAVE DRCREED MUST COME TO PASS AS THE SERVANT OF GOD.YOU WILL DIE A BEGGER AND NONE IN YOUR FAMILY WILL SEE GOOD FOREVER AMEN.
Gussie Fink-Nottle
Wannabe Baiter

Location: In the members lounge at the Drones, drinking orange juice!

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 5:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi.

Is this a private bait or can anyone join in & what are the rules?

Cheers

Gussie

Click here to support 419Eater.com
Rollo_Tomasi
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 4:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Gussie,
Read up on the past Insulting Mass Bait topics.

I have insult accounts that are ONLY used for mass baitings.

As far as the insults, anything goes. I find that insulting a lads sexuality and threatening voodoo curses, along with insulting his family and education, seem to get the good responses.

Find your mass e-mails on this thread, BCC the mail addys you get, (so the lads don't get all the Addy's) and fire away.

I can send you some sample letters if you want.
Good Hunting,
Rollo

Kent
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 12:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is fun! I wish I had started this earlier
My first death curses! Cool

[email protected]

MAY CHINEKE AND AMADIOHA KILL ALL YOUR GENERATION IN JESUS AND WITHES NAME
AMEN.

MAY THE VAGINA OF YOUR WIFE,YOUR MUM AND EVERY MEMBER OF YOUR FAMILY BROKE
AND BURN TO ASHES AMEN.
MAY YOUR BELLY SWOLE UP IN THE NAME OF KALI WHOM I WORSHIP,AMEN

MAY YOU THUNDER FIRE YOU AND YOUR GENERATION AMEN.

MAY CHINEKE CURES YOU LIKE SATAN THE SON OF THE MORNING SKY.

How do you want me to believe that you can be more Catholic than the Pope and more Islamic than the Sheik? -Cynthia Adams

OTU SUWAAKWAA NNE GI -Victor Moore. I like to think of it as a horrible death curse.

pony pony pony

Closed lad accounts X14
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic