SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Insulting Mass Bait - Part 4

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 2:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@kickstart Good catch. I bet the lads spoofed his address because he is a fairly high profile baiter.

I have a sex dull that will f*ck you till dead - Stanley Lee
You are dirty and castrated Goat - CC Jones
Go f*ck yourself because I know your mum is sucking Satan's penis - Peggy Paiser
You must be high on your mother's frozen menstruation! - Victor Evans

Jolly Roger Safari United States United States United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Ghana Nigeria Togo South Africa
Mortar x12 Golden Pig Closed lad accounts X 2525 X 100s
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 6:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Got some more in. If anyone ever needs an insult script, just PM me. I have some I have not used in months that I would be glad to send your way.

[email protected]
Quote:
you r a goat

[email protected]
Quote:
THANK YOU MY BELOVED BROTHER.MAY GOD GRANT YOU AND YOUR FAMILY EVERLASTING WISDOM.

[email protected]
Quote:
U ARE A BASTARD AND NOT A TRUE BLACK MAN. U SHOULD VE BEEN USED AS FIRE WOOD TO COOK FOOD 4 LEPROSY PATIENTS IN LAGOS ROAD, I PITY 4 D WASTED TIME UR PARENTS KEEP FUCKING TO GET U BASTARD CHILD AS A SON OF A NAUGHTY PARENTS. DO NOT MAIL ME AGAIN.

[email protected]
Quote:
DEAR THIEF?
MAY OGWU GWU STRICK YOU AND 1000TH GENERATION TO DEATH YOU WILL NEVER SEE FAVOUR IN YOUR LIFE
YOU POOR RAT

[email protected]
Quote:
Dear bro how are you and your family? fine i presume.
but there brother i really thankyou for this wonderful mail you send to me, allis not well understand but for thelittle i understand. be it to you as you wish to me and my generration as you can see, that is back to sender.

[email protected]
Quote:
Biggest fool of the year, cow brain idiot

[email protected]
Quote:
THE BIGGEST MUGUUUUUUUUUUUUUU LAST NIGHT YOUR MAMA WE DON DIE OF AID ALL YOUR SISTER AND BROTHER NA FOOL AM A BIG BOY DO YOU NEED MONEY GIVE ME YOUR ADDRESS I WILL SEND YOU �100
UUU
UUUUU
UUUUUUU
UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
UUUUUUUU

[email protected]
Quote:
Attn : fool

come bello you no be guy go kill youself, no be your maga be one robert way you use centra bank take pay.

I go fit harke your box and i go change the password.

See i just one tell you say you no reach.

If you mail me again i go aresst all your family.

Fool.

[email protected]
Quote:
NA UR FATHER U DEY CURSE OKAY. ONYE ARA. WA SIA. FOOL.

U THINK U CAN JUST COOK UP SOME STORY'S AND SEND TO PPLES BOXES.

FOOL.

KEEP OFF.

[email protected]
Quote:
MAY OKIJA SHRINE KILL U AND ALL UR STUPID GENERATION......U BASTARD. go fuck your mother, who is a bitch

[email protected]
Quote:
ogun go kill your entire family destroy am melt am infact trailer go bust your skull lorry go kill your mama ayelala go kill u your body go suel bust, your mama go fuck goat die your papa go use him prick tie him waste.

so all your family go dey die one by one.

no be me talk am na so he be for ayelala bible.

Good nite in hell fire.

[email protected]
Quote:
Your entired family will contacted HIV AIDS BASTERD

[email protected]
Quote:
DID YOU KNOW YOUR ORIGINATION? YOU BASTARD AND *DELETED*.I AM BETTER THAN YOU FAMILY OK BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

[email protected]
Quote:
YOUR MAMA? STUPID FOOL LIKE YOU? GOAT AND YOUR FATHER ? GOD PUNISH YOUR GENERATION? POOR ASS HOLE LIKE YOU
FUCK YOU MAN........

[email protected] made me smile Very Happy
Quote:
YOU ARE A GOAT AND YOUR FATHER A CATTLE, YOUR SISTERS ARE ALL FOOLS BECAUSE NO MAN CAN FUCK THEIR ASS IF THEY BECAME ASHAWO.

YOU ARE THE MOST UNREASONABLE POOR MAN ON THIS PLANET EARTH WHO HAVE NEVER SEEN COMPUTER IN YOUR LIFE EXCEPT THE ONE THEY STOLE TO GIVE YOU.

YOU WILL REMAIN POOR UNTIL THE END OF YOUR MISERABLE LIFE FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL.

YOU WILL NEVER MAKE IT IN YOUR LIFE OKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK
YOUR GENERATION HAVE NEVER MADE IT BEFORE AND YOU WILL NOT BE THE FIRST TO MAKE IT, SO YOU CAN SEE IT WILL EVER REMAIN WORST FOR YOU INCLUDING THE CAUSE I HAVE PLACE ON YOU AND YOUR SO CALLED PEOPLE.

I RATHER DIE THAN STEALL GOVERNMENT MONEY LIKE THE EFCC.

[email protected]
Quote:
Ikpu nne gi.owere oru nnagi ma obu nne gi nwere ndi igbo??? mugu. na ur papaer sael africas to slave and God will kill u too .go to hell okey.ur mama toto.befor u go know u will die. mumu.ibos are doing what they do to ur brothers in slave trade okey.ekwensu ko gi oku..tozo

[email protected]
Quote:
DEAR IDIOT,

I GOT YOUR MAIL, ANYWAY FROM ALL INDICATION, I HAVE UNDERSTOOD THAT YOUR A
FOOL WITH CAPITAL F.

I WU EZIGBOTE ONYERA. ANUOHIA, OTU KBAWAKWA MAMA GI ANU MKPAMA.

YOU ARE OTUOCHA. OZU WURUANWU

AS FOR MY LEVEL, I HAVE THREE FLASHES CAR THAT YOUR LAZY FATHER NEVER OWN
UNTIL HE DIED. AND YOU CAN NOT ACHIEVE WHAT I HAVE ACHIEVED UNTIL YOU WILL
FOLLOW YOUR FATHER TO THE GRAVE. THE ONLY BORN AGAIN IN NIGER.

BIG BOY IN TOWN.

[email protected]Thumbs up
Quote:
Hello,

I sent this directly to you via The Curse Of The Wicked Soul. Cradling the powers of the Orunmila to Wizard Of Ingoni, I have unleashed an army of seventy-two spirits and demons. The Eiye Efe will gaze from above as the summons of the spirits appear before your eyes. My cosmic powers have grown from the fears of deception and will reek havoc and spill the blood of the guilt. I have carved marks of evil into your conscience and your spiritual blindness will direct you to fall into the hands of proper authorities. The curse will begin when I attach this written segment of your soul "hope you are christain, in the name of the almight God. help me thanks". For you have only made me wiser. Money is just paper in which I used to buy your soul. If you would like it returned unharmed, you must make ammends to the deception you have brought amongst yourself. If you do not, you will live for eternity in the firey pits of hell and in fear of Bytor, Light of Darkness, Centurion Of Evil, Devil's Prince.
The Alabgo police station and the EFCC will be on this case for life. Did you think you'll insult person and go free.

Jim "Wizard" Waskowiak
Owner Of Your Soul
Ya Fagbo

[email protected]
Quote:
fool why u dey worry urself. u nor get work. mugu

[email protected]
Quote:
Son of a rappist. Have ur mum ever told you what killed ur dad?????????????????

[email protected]
Quote:
your mama toto dey sour

[email protected] replies to my insult as usual Twisted Evil
Quote:
HAIL FIRE IS UR ENTERNITY U BORN OF SATAN NA UR fAMILY ALL THIS WORK OF U WILL GO TO yOUR MAMA NO BORN U WELL DEVIL GO PONISH UR GENERATION, GO AND LOSE IN TO HAIL FIAE U SEE NA UR MOTHER STIL BE ASHAWO, N UR SISTER NA GOAT, EVEN UR FAMILY NA STUPID WHORE, NA FROM THEIR DEM BORN U, COMON SENSE WHEN U NOR GET MAKE U A FOOL N MAKE YOU POOR

[email protected]
Quote:
UR FAMILY ARE ALL BASTARD UR FAMILY ARE ALL BASTARD

[email protected]
Quote:
U are a cuck socking black basted, little god.
Your mom that outcast black ashawo the killer is still fucking socking that mad mans sticking dick.
For the way u are try am call me bustard let me tell u the real u cause u don�t no were you from that is your primary problem and u need a solution 4 that so try call me .you are the biggest snitch on plant earth any I always pray for my brother I no u can never do any thing 2 him we all no ur plans muther fucker.

You son of a thousand fathers.

[email protected]
Quote:
You can see that you are fake. Anyway, I have nothing more to tell you. But remember that as you wish somebody, so also will be measured unto you. I return all curses to you by fire, Amen.

[email protected]
Quote:
Your fucking dieing mother I guess you are jobless just like me and that is why you have time to write this jagon about your stinking dieing mother, asoleeeeeeeeeee. Your name is already at Okija shrine and your days here on earth are numbered, fooool

Last but surely not least is [email protected]
Quote:
hello igot your mail you fool
Well i wnt you to know that you are the gigest mumu in this life.
are you human?
Because i think you are a mokey you know you do't know how to writte.
Come what are you doing in cafe are you not to be at home because u are a baby and you are to be in your mother back.
Or you don't have a home?
Pls if you know you do't have a House pls just conatct me so that i can pay for a room for you and ur familly because u are very poor and that is why you are still in the cyba cafe.
So kiss My Ass
And your papa get money to pay anything? cos to me if your papa get u non go get the time to come cafe, well i day sorry for you because u be maga and you go soon pay me just wach out.
Oky MUMU I DAY GO HOUSE GO SLEEP
PLS HELP ME TELL UR MAMA SAY YOU SEE HER BOY FRIEND AND YOUR SISTER SAY YOU SEE HER FUCKING MATE FOR CAFE.
ONCE AGAIN CONGRATULATION U DON WIN THE THING WHEN GO KILL YOUR FAMILLY.
aND YOU GET FISH MIND
THANKS
CLAIM AGENT

Go f*ck yourself because I know your mum is sucking Satan's penis - Peggy Paiser

Jolly Roger Safari United States United States United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Ghana Nigeria Togo South Africa
HomerJFong
Courtesiless son of a doggy

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 12:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
baba a run down u hear me God kill ur generation who knows
how people u have given HIV u think say i no know u abeg God
go make pay for every thing wey u don u bastard

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
your mother and your father bastard otu nnegi there full

YOUR A FULL MODERFUCKER LIKE YOU, YOUR MOTHER THERE WERE EVER YOU ARE , I CAN NOT COSS YOU BECUASE AM A CHILD OF GOD AND I PRAY THAT GOD FORGIVE YOU .

MONKY

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
SEE YOUR NAME BABATUNDE NA MUGU NAME PLEASE CHANGE THAT NAME TAKE NAME LIKE JOHN BULL OR AKOTO MARTINS.HOW MANY YEARS WAY YOU DON SPEND FOR YANKEE YOU DONT KNOW THE WAY TO MAKE MONEY MONKEY LIKE YOU BINGO YOUR MAMA TOTO OKOKOKO MUGU I WAN CHOP YOU, BASTERAD LIKE YOU NO EVEN GET MONEY TO TALK ABOUT.

I NO GO CALL YOUR NUMBER BECAUSE YOUR MAMA DEY WORK FOR PAGA NIGHT CLUB FOR IKEJA I DEY FUCK HER FOR ROAD SIDE WITH MY WEWE FOR MOUTH.

IAM A REAL G

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
YOU ARE A BABOON FOOL

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
your mother and your father and ur generations, idiot

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
AGBO ONYE ARA UR FAMILY NO GO DIE BETTER COME ACCRA I WILL SHOW U WHAT'S UP IDIOT EWE NKITA NAMA

OTU NNEGI WERE ONYE ARA DONT WHEN I AJENGULE I WILL CALL U TO SHOW U MY LATEST X5

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
Guy, I think not what you are doing necessary, but i have only one word for you, " WHAT GOES AROUND COME AROUND.
Enjoy yourself.
Regards.
I am not enjoying the joke.
Stop writing me. If you need the password to very mail box, let me know, I will give it to you.

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
you blooding nigeria please go and get your self a job ok and dont you ever send any stupid message to me again

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
you get time well well

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
Dear omo were,
how far,i just want you to know thant guy man no dey angry i full guy man,and sucessful on.u thantn u in nigeria dey hana instead to comperate with proffesional like me.to change your story but you dey worry yourself.i wish to know the one you talk to like thant.you show yourself like heavy mugu mumu,

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
and you wife that i fucked! PLease do me a favour, ask your ashawo mama who your real father is

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
Babatunde Amoda

your father, mother and you is an idiot. you people will always die as poor people.

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
OLORIBURUKU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AS YOUR NAME IS PRESENT AT OKIJA SHRINE, HOW MUCH HAVE YOU MADE? HOW MANY HOUSES DO YOU HAVE? HOW MANY SHARES DO YOU HAVE? ARE YOU MARRIED WITH KIDS? DO YOU HAVE A CAR? HAVE YOU TRAVELLED ABROAD BEFORE?
IF YOU FOUND YOURSELF IN ANY OF THE ABOVE OPTIONS CONSIDER YOUR SELF LUCKY AND THAT BELONGS OK. YOU ARE TALKING OF OKIJA SHRINE!!!! JUST COME AND FRATERNIZE WITH ME IN BROTHERHOOD YOU MAKE YOUR MONEY ONCE AND FOR ALL.
BE CAREFUL OF WHAT YOU SAY, YOU ARE A GUY LIKE ME, YOU DON'T HAVE TO BE ABUSING ME JUST BECAUSE YOU RECEIVED MY PROPOSAL IN YOUR INBOX. ANY MORE OF THIS MESS I WILL TRACE SPIRITUALLY VIA MY FRATERNITY ORGANIZATION AND GET YOUR LIFE FROZEN TILL THE REST OF YOUR LIVING. YOU BASTARD.
KINDLY GET A BETTER JOB DOING OK AND STOP DEFRAUDING PEOPLE. I SAW YOUR FACE IN MY MIRROR AND IT SEEMS THAT YOUR FUCK DONKEY BEFORE GIVING BIRTH TO YOU. YOU BETTER BE CAREFUL MAN!!!!
JOHN BRUNO
FROM OGONI

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
Back to sender

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
Go to hell

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
Babatunde Amoda

you will remain poverty throught your life and you are going to suffer stroke within seven days from now and so will be for your generation to come after. and this your statement will be for you and your generation.Amen.

[email protected]

Quote:
U de crase

KEEP ONNN OOOOOOO!

[email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected]

"I was at the Abuja Embassy Today, the Security guards say that the is no Mr. Bryan Adams working with them at either the lagos or abuja embassy. and did not let me in." - Efosa Erhabor - (Accra to Abuja)
"We stayed there for two days hopping to get any of you" - Pastor Collins
"i will report to webmaster,abuse and the police hold and see, .....go to hell and rust in there bastard........bitch" - Steve Wright
"This office will like to inform you that your winnings have been forfieted due to acts unbecoming of a humanbeing." - The Alpha Lottery
"A MAD MAN WILL PREGNANT YOUR JUNIOR SISTER AND THE BABY WILL BE A MAD BASTARD LIKE YOU." - Mahadul Usman
"I AM NOT A FOLL LET ME BE BECAUSE YOU ARE JUST AN ANIMAL TO DEAL WITH" - Tunji Adams
Mortar x5
View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteYahoo MessengerSkype Name
AlphonseTheFrog
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 5:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I got a mugu hacker!

[email protected]:
Quote:
IF YOU EVER WRITE ME AN EMAIL AGAIN, I SHALL HACK YOUR SYSTEM, STEAL YOUR EMAILS AND ENSURE THAT BOTH OF US SHARE YOUR MESSAGES AND YOUR NEW PASSWORDS SHALL BE DELIVERED TO ME AS SOON AS YOU CHANGE IT. IN THAT COMPUTER YOUR ALWAYS USE TO ABUSE ME, I SHALL SEND A SPYWARE OR A MALWARE WHICH WILL LOG YOU OUT INSTANTLY AND STEAL ALL YOUR INFORMATION SO THAT YOU CAN REST. IF YOU LOVE YOUR COMPUTER OR THE BUSINESS CENTRE YOU ARE USING TO ABUSE PEOPLE THEN YOU MUST BE CAREFULLY. BROTHER BE VERY CAREFUL.

I think that he may have been inspired by all the dollar chopping that has been taking place in ladland lately!

I believe that you ate also sending emails like this to others as well intimidiating them!!! I can't fear you -- Fidelity Security Company
BAAAAAAAAASTAAAARD CHOP MOTHER THEIR. U DONT KNOW BIZ... ANIMAL BEING...... -- Goodluck Obi
i known that you are an african man so you dey hear meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee? murther fucking dick heard -- Graham Hoffman
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 10:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I got a few more, including [email protected], who types in pink btw
Quote:
FUCK YOUR LIFE. YOU WILL DIE TODAY AND NOTHING WILL STOP IT. I HAVE TAKING YOUR NAME TO OUR BROTHERHOOD REGARDING THIS INSULT. WAIT AND SEE!

[email protected]
Quote:
YOUR PAPA AND YOUR MAMA.

YOU BIG FOOLLLLLLLLLLLL

CON HEAD

[email protected] sings me a Christmas carol
Quote:
Na the christmas ur whole family go die!!!!

[email protected]
Quote:
BROS YOU BE MUSTERHPA BOTHER I BE TAGE BRIOTHER OKE I SEE YOUR NAME HERE NA MAKE I WRITE BACK TO YOU

EMAL OR GURU OR DENIS
THOSE MY BROTHERS

[email protected] should get an A for this one
Quote:
Thank you very much Master i hear you, since you na sharp man, for your life u never help person before that why u dey talk anyhow. I want let you know say the condition for Nigeria here hard and u need to strugle for yourself and surver. and i want let you know say no matter how you couse me reach ehhhh i no go give up becos u no dey feed me and i never see you for my life before. God know why i dey do this shit of scam and i want clear you say no condition is permanet and make you try think am,

becos i no want couse you for life waitin i don pass throu if you see am you go die once.

I too go school oo make you try know that one for real.

i no dey vex for you becos them born you for inside money and u nor know if other people dey suffer here.

try make you think about yourself.

i want pest the insult in give me.

make you read am well. see i be small boy oo but if we see i go let you know say i pass you with style and levels.

This message na from small boy when them dey call ODUDU.

[email protected]on the other hand, gets an F in mugu101
Quote:
YOUR FAMILY... U BE BIG FOOL........

[email protected]
Quote:
I received your insultive mail but i don't have any thing to say , but my prayer is that God almighty will bless you if you desarve it but if you did not desarve it, may your insult return back to you (AMEN)

[email protected] claims he is a propa guy --- chopin dolla's left and right Rolling Eyes
Quote:
DEAR NWAMKPI,
IT IS QUITE UNGRATEFUL THAT OZU LIKE U STILL LIVE IN THIS BEAUTIFUL WORLD OF OUR.WHAT EVER MAKE U TO THINK THAT IAM BEHIND MY MATE,HAVE SHOWS ME HOW MORON U ARE NSI NKITA,U MEAN ME,OBERE NWA NA AGA IJE N'ELU EGO IS POOR,SEE I KNOW UR MAMA DON DIE BECOS U IDIOT NEVER HAVE THE MONEY TO TAKE HER TO HOSIPITAL WHEN SHE WAS SEEK BECOS YOU FOOL DOUBT TO SEEK HELP FROM BIGGER BOYS LIKE US, U NEVER WANTS TO SEE THE LIGHT.ATURU ASK URSELF WHETHER U ARE WHAT LIVING NOW WITH UR AGE U ARE MARRIED WITHOUT A CHILD.
BELIEVE IN ME AND IT SHALL BE WELL WITH YOU? MAY I BRING TO UR NOTICE THAT I JUST RECEIVED 250,000 DOLLAR FROM ONE MUGU FROM BELGIUM AND THAT OPENS DOORS FOR BIGGER AND BETTER ONCES AHEAD.

[email protected] writes an op-ed about malfeasance in the political system
Quote:
thank GOD you called me bros poor idiot ike your ALL THE PAST GOVERNMENT,FROM IBB.to the last idio OBJ.you remainde poor.woman rapper.you are thier all our politcians.stole all our money and bring it it,here in abroad,you cant even-speil on them becouse your poor,no job and dont want.die�ou are talking of okija,if your okijia.is strong where is it today.BASTARD.GOVERNORS STOLED OUR MONEY .I BILLIONS YOU CANT EVEN ASK GOD.TO PONISH THEM OR THIER FAMILIE WHO MADE YOU POOR.
YOUR ARE INSULTING ME THAT IS TRYING TO GET OUR STOLING MONEY.QUICH USLESS,POEPLE.LIKE YOU WOULD NOT DO,THE MONEY YOUR FAMILY SPENT ON YOU,IS A WEST.YOU WILL REMAIN POOR,YARADUAS TEARM WILL FINISH.WOMAN RAPPER-

[email protected] - is this anyway for an officer of a charitable organization to speak to Bishop Howard Stern?
Quote:
FOOL, EVERY THING WEY U PLANE, NA U GO TAKE UR HEAD TK CARRY AM OHHH AND NA UR FAMILY U DEY TALK TO. NA GOD GO PONISH U AS U SAY U B BISHOP.U NOR FIT SEE SOME THING MAKE U REMOVE UR EYES IF U NOR NEED AM?.

SO WITH THIS I PRAY SINCE U SAY U B BISHOP, NA GOD GO PONISH U AND UR FAMILY AND AS YOU SAY I DEY CUT DICK TK DEY DO RITUAL, PEOPLE GO SOON CUT UR OWN AND NA DAT OKIJA SHRINE GO KILL U .

NA ALL THIS I GET TO TEL U.

[email protected] answers me yet again
Quote:
UR FAMILY IS CAUSED ALREADY SO MY BRODA GO DIE MAKE YOU ROTTY AND SMELL FOR AREA WHEN YOU DEY.
AKANLA BISTOLOTIE ISINBILIEE ASINBILIAIENDD
O BOY BECARE FULL OHHH MAKE YOU NOR GO DEAF OHHH
IF YOU MIND WIRE THIS NUMBER MAKE YOU SEE THE ORIGINAL POWER AS YOU GO TAKE KOLO ONE TIME AGBE ERA GBI IYE O GBUEEEE
IYA BABA EHH ENIKOSIN NOR MAMA LATIDE HAHAHAHAHA
08025563802 CALL MAKE I DO SMALL ABAGRADAGA FOR YOU SMALL
MAKE I USE YOU TEST SMALL.

[email protected]
Quote:
IS DOG THAT PREGNANTED YOUR MOTHER BEFORE SHE GAVE BIRTH TO YOU AS A POOREST PERSON. AND YOUR FATHER WHICH IS A DOG IS ALREADY IN THE EFCC NET DAYING BECAUSE OF HIS POORVATY ILLNESS. AND FOR YOU, YOUR ALREADY A DEAD MAN BECAUSE DOG GAVE BIRTH TO YOU, AND FOR YOUR FAMILY ALL OF YOU INCLUDING YOUR DOG FATHER WILL REMAIN POOREST IN THE WHOLE WORLD FOR ALL YOUR LIFE TIME AND ALL TOWN WILL END UP IN OKIJA SHRINE . I WILL DO ONE FAVOUR FOR YOU, I WILL GUVE YOU ONE OF MY TRAINED FINE PIG TO MARRY AS YOUR FATHER IS DOG MARRY TO YOUR MOTHER. THAT IS IF YOU WILL BE ALIVE TILL FRIDAY AS AM SUSPECTING THAT YOU ABOUT TO DIE FOR HUNGER STRIKE. I KNOW YOUR POOR AND CAN NOT EVEN MAKE USE OF YOUR BLOCK BRAIN.

[email protected]
Quote:
Idiot, you have no manner.
All the words you sent to me go back to you in Jesus name, amen.

[email protected] wants answers, feel free to send him so looooooove
Quote:
who are you and why are you writing this type of shit to your fellow guy?. i hope you have a mother and I also believe you love her so much. what will you be like hearing someone cursing your mom the way you do curse my own mom.
What have I done to wrong you? , whatever it's , accept my appolgy and let the sleeping dog ly.
Regards.
I can't remember writing you any mail.

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU STUPID HOPELESS FOOL I WISH THAT I WILL GET YOU IN PERSON. HA....HA......HA...............HA. FOOL

[email protected]
Quote:
You are a foolish loud mouth with no brain. Please go and correct your
spellings.
Mugu.

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE A COMPLITE MAD MAN
YOU ARE AMU,FUCK YOU AND YOUR FAMILY AND YOUR MAMA.............

[email protected]
Quote:
what the hell is wrong with you asshole

do u know who the hell u fucking you kidding with huh

[email protected] takes time away from his busy schedule of fighting the enemy and hiding Sadam's gold to respond to my insult
Quote:
BACK TO SENDER,

WHAT YOU WISH OTHERS IS WHAT YOU GET.

crossfire
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 1:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

hey devguy, better watch your manners Laughing

for your own good now you want to fuck up with me <[email protected]>
Osama Bin Laddin's hard Rocket [mask:1]<drmkhoza@unionplus>[/mask:1]
please send my details on how to reach you thanks <[email protected]>
PLEASE RESPECT YOUR SELF BY SENDING ME FAKE INFORMATION OK <tony_emeka>
Phish 1x United States
Fake Banks Killed: United Kingdom x8 |Nigeria x1 |Spain x1
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 1:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@cf, yeppers. I am pushing the envelope even more with the latest batch of insults. Suprisingly I found the simple mention of "THE SHRINE" gets responses from lads who have never responded to insult scripts. Twisted Evil I'm going for all new siggy material.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic