SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

THIS TIME ITS PERSONAL!YahooIM baiting tips?Any Father Teds?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
jamestct
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 2:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi, just thought I'd give you a update on what I'm up to in the baiting world...

I used to bait mugus occasionally via email, mainly if I got a 419 email drop in my inbox, because I see it as a invasion, so I feel I have to give them hell in return. But because of time constraints I have pretty much left the world of baiting, until the other day, that is...

I have an EXTREMLY gullable sister in law who recently told me about a wonderful guy she had met. As soon as I saw his photos I smelt a rat (pics screamed PROFESSIONAL MODEL SITE!) but didnt think much of it until she mentioned that his mother is from Nigeria and he is over there looking after her. My ears pricked up at Nigeria and grilled her until I got all the info. Turns out my sister in law was on the verge of having her account drained of �20,000 via a forged/stolen cheque scam which would have gone ahead if I hadnt raised the alarm immediatly. Now I feel really smegged off with this *DELETED* of a scammer and feel that THIS TIME ITS PERSONAL! THE GUY HAS TO PAY!

So... I've started messaging him over yahoo instant messager and started a internet romance. He has proposed to me already and I have managed to get him to believe that I am deaf (to avoid giving out my phone details) however I'm a little unsure of what to do next. How do I make this guy really suffer for what he has done - or nearly did - and is there any way I can get the authorities on to him? I have a feeling I wont be able to get any decent trophies off him, since he is using white male model pics and pretending its him, so I doubt he will pose for new photos since the scammer is Nigerian. If he attempts a scam on me similar to what he did to my sister in law, he will send me a stolen or forged cheque for �20,000 in the post, but I have not given him my real address (because I believe he may have a UK accomplice and I dont really wanted any annoyed crooks coming round) but a made up address in Ireland (Blarney Street, Strung-a-long...etc..) so the Irish GPO may pick up the cheque. Any other suggestions?

I've found baiting over yahoo IM much more enjoyable than emailing, because its so instant. I reccomend it! Has anyone got any tips on this particular type of baiting? Any advice much appreciated! And of course, when I have finished the bait to my satisfaction, I will post his yahoo ID on here so you can all have a play with him. Must dash, I have a Catholic wedding to arrange with Father Ted... ooh that reminds me, if any of you have a Father Ted Crilley yahoo account that you use for baiting, you might be able to help me? I was thinking of creating a long winded form that the mugu has to fill in to enable him to marry me in Father Teds parish church. Thanks!
YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 2:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I do not usually get into the romance scams but this guy sounds interesting as well as busy. Could I give him a shot? PM me with his contact details if you think that this would be OK or if you want, keep him for yourself for a while until you are done with him.

As far as getting him arrested, I have no faith that the authorities will give a crap. I have recently seen a situation where a lad was caught red-handed and all of the evidence handed over to the authorities. Did the authorities do anything? No. Because no money was stolen yet. It is frustrating to see this kind of thing but sadly, it is all too common.

Safari<i>"i have arrive safe in namibia"</i> - Tony Kalabi - The Road to the Skeleton Coast
Safari<i>"he is in aswan"</i> - Larry Ken - The Road to Abu Sunbul
Safari The Road to the Hot Zone</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=89779" target="_blank"> The Making of a TWAT</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=100535" target="_blank"> The Second Coming of TWAT</a>
Golden Pith Mortar x17
Stepan Fetchit
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 3:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That sounds like W@yneRWB territory!

He lives for IM baiting.....
jamestct
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 3:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

YeaWhatever- you are quite welcome to him but not just yet... I want to see what I can get him to do first, he might get suspicious with a barrage of new people contacting him. He isnt all that interesting, pretty dumb and unimaginative even by scammer standards. Has an annoying habit of saying "OK.....Honey" or "Yea... Honey" to every comment. Dont hold out much hope of any decent trophies either, but I'll see if I can waste his time with some paperwork at least.
YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 3:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am not interested in trophies so that should not be a problem. When you are finished with him, please PM his details. Have fun.

Safari<i>"i have arrive safe in namibia"</i> - Tony Kalabi - The Road to the Skeleton Coast
Safari<i>"he is in aswan"</i> - Larry Ken - The Road to Abu Sunbul
Safari The Road to the Hot Zone</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=89779" target="_blank"> The Making of a TWAT</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=100535" target="_blank"> The Second Coming of TWAT</a>
Golden Pith Mortar x17
wayne
Account closed at users request

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 6:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Baiting guys (as opposed to guys pretending to be gals) is out of my comfort zone I'm afraid. IM baiting is fun but you have to remember the bullshit you spouted because there's no time to look up what you said like in email baiting.

@ Stepan - I appreciate you deliberately misspelling my name to make sure the lads don't find me using Google, but there's no need to, honestly. I never bait using my Eater name Wink

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 9:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sorry for any confusion, I thought it went without saying that I am a guy PRETENDING to be a girl (dancer Jean Butler, to be precise) and not a guy/guy thing...
lotta
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 9:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh but a guy/guy thing could be loads of fun. Laughing

Nigeria bank kills South Africa Netherlands Netherlands United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Spain Spain United Arab Emirates
star star
Mortar Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mc Fry

Alan James Watson (AKA Bi Gal, AKA Big Al, AKA De Master Yoda) -2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 "Doos of the year" award winner

Frederick Fokker:
"I am giving you about a month to get your act together, i am cutting you and the eater a bit of slack"
Dec 11, 2007

Elton Purple Flower Black Ribbon Flying Monkey
wayne
Account closed at users request

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 10:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

jamestct wrote:
I thought it went without saying that I am a guy PRETENDING to be a girl

I gathered that much. It still freaks me out though. I can play all manner of men, but have only ever baited once as a woman. And that wasn't a romance one.

@lotta puke

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 4:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Did eye mispel yur naim, Wain? sawry.
Carmen Sandiego
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 4:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@lotta

I've actually been wondering... has anyone ever tried this? I know homosexuality is a VERY touchy subject in that part of the world. Could be interesting to see just how greedy these guys are. Wink
jamestct
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 10:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi everyone! I actually suggested to my pet that we try some hot 3 way action. He was not too impressed:

ME: i have one last question that i must have answered about sex
ME: after we are married, how would you feel if i said that i wanted my ex- boyfriend (Colin) to join us in bed and make love to us both
ME: would you be ok with that or not
ME: other men i have been with love it and other say no
ME: i need to know how you feel on that
SCAMMER : Why.....Honeyu
ME: because i enjoy making love to 2 men at once
SCAMMER : No No No No No No No No
SCAMMER : I will not feel good
SCAMMER : Okay
ME: ok
SCAMMER : That is bad '
ME: i am sorry
SCAMMER : You better get him or me
ME: i just thought id ask
ME: no no it would just be you then
ME: its just that in the past i have done that
SCAMMER : You have to choose one
SCAMMER : Okay '
ME: but i have never been married before
ME: ok ok
ME: ok i will be faithful to you only
ME: i will never see Colin again
SCAMMER : Okay.....Honey

Hehehehehee!!!

Anyway, I have pretty much finished baiting this scumbag, you can read the completed bait at http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=84183 and if you fancy baiting him yourself via yahoo messenger, his ID is williams_darren4reallove008 . Make sure you have set up a female account, as we already know he doesnt care for homosexuality. If you have any fun out of him, or even trophies, please let me know, I'd love to be kept up to date on what he is up to! Thanks guys!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic