SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Watch a new 1800 mile safari as it unfolds!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Agi Hammerthief
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 4:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ingrid wrote:
Are you right in your mind now?

LOL_sign

hug the trolls - maybe it will help them to stop being a worthless piece of trash

CellphoneCellphoneCellphoneCellphoneCellphone CellphoneCellphoneCellphone Cayman Islands United Kingdom x3 Nigeria
Kusanagi
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 5:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

YW: Do you have the ability to record Skype calls?

If you do...and since you might be running out of ideas for this one...I know we don't normally tell lads they've been baited, but hearing the death threat you would get from a mugu stranded 2,000 miles away from home with little money at midnight on a hill in the godforsaken jungle...

If you could record that, I think it would be one of the ultimate audio trophies.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 5:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am working on the recording thing now. Hopefully I will get it to work.

I will not reveal that he has been baited. I will either kill off Fitzwell or have him arrested. The money will remain buried for the lads to sit and ponder over.

Safari<i>"i have arrive safe in namibia"</i> - Tony Kalabi - The Road to the Skeleton Coast
Safari<i>"he is in aswan"</i> - Larry Ken - The Road to Abu Sunbul
Safari The Road to the Hot Zone</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=89779" target="_blank"> The Making of a TWAT</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=100535" target="_blank"> The Second Coming of TWAT</a>
Golden Pith Mortar x17
dingleberry
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 5:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

YeaWhatever wrote:
I am working on the recording thing now. Hopefully I will get it to work.

I will not reveal that he has been baited. I will either kill off Fitzwell or have him arrested. The money will remain buried for the lads to sit and ponder over.

I've starting (rather unsuccesfully) baiting this lad some weeks ago, and suspended my bait when I found this. I might get back to it when you're done with this idiot...

Good work!!! Cool
YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 5:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You may as well start baiting Ingrid now. I think that it is safe. His lads are in Uganda. That's all I wanted out of the deal. All the rest is gravy.

He's got more than one account. The one that you are probably using is the one that I started out with. He switched me over to a second one a week or two ago.

Safari<i>"i have arrive safe in namibia"</i> - Tony Kalabi - The Road to the Skeleton Coast
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=89779" target="_blank"> The Making of a TWAT</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=100535" target="_blank"> The Second Coming of TWAT</a>
Golden Pith Mortar x17

Last edited by YeaWhatever on Mon Jun 19, 2006 5:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 5:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
The money will remain buried for the lads to sit and ponder over.

Hopefully the buried money will become the stuff of mugu legends, like we have Oak Island and El Dorado. Ruhija could become like the Klondyke, with mugus digging holes everywhere... Laughing

I WLL SEND AN AFRICA WITCH TO ATTACH YOU BASTARD
You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
MY FRIEND ALEX WAS DETAINED IN POLICE STATION
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey
Nap Olean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 5:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

There's an idea....have someone pose as Interpol and call the lad once Fitzwell is arrested, ask Ingrid where the money is...Fitzwell sold Ingrid out and told the cops that Ingrid has the money Twisted Evil

Fake banks Waterlooed: x54 United Kingdom Netherlands Spain United States South Africa Canada Ghana Bahamas, The Nigeria Switzerland Italy Ivory Coast Serbia and Montenegro Belgium Australia Denmark Safari x4 Mortar x25 Closed lad accounts x4 Goat Easter Egg 2011
Alex Van Dijk: DEAR ASSHOLE, YOU SAID YOU SENT MONEY TO VAN DIJK BUT YOUR LITTLE BRAIN THAT HAS MADE YOU A STUPID MAN DOES NOT CALCULATE WELL . I STARTED REACHING YOU ARROUND FEBRUARY AND YOU SAID YOU SENT MONEY ON THE 25TH OF JANUARY. DONT U SEE THAT YOU ARE TOO DULL FOR THE FAST GAME YOU INTENDED PLAYING ASS HOLE F*** YA MAMA S PUSSYYYYYYYYYYYY HOOOOOOOO.

Last edited by Nap Olean on Mon Jun 19, 2006 5:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 5:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^
That is sort of the idea. Especially with the GPS coordinates of the money, it is no different than any other geocache.

Do any of you remeber that ASEM thing that I did a while back with the Moneygram that was sent to Abuja? Imagine a similar ASEM revealing the coordinates of a huge geocache.

Golden Pith Mortar x17
YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 6:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

OK. Here is the plan. Fitzwell gets arrested today. Ingrid is getting a phone call from a semi-corrupt police official (no, not the guy from Khartoum) that suspects the money is buried somewhere. Maybe Ingrid will work with this guy in retrieving the money and splitting it up together.

Golden Pith Mortar x17
Agi Hammerthief
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 6:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

YeaWhatever wrote:

Do any of you remeber that ASEM thing that I did a while back with the Moneygram that was sent to Abuja?

I did - a similar is phishing for lad bank accounts at the moment,
Accra is just too far away for some

hug the trolls - maybe it will help them to stop being a worthless piece of trash

CellphoneCellphoneCellphoneCellphoneCellphone CellphoneCellphoneCellphone Cayman Islands United Kingdom x3 Nigeria
Dinnertime Mbuzo
Account closed at users request

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 6:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

With Fitzwells laptop being seized the bent official will have access to previous correspondence with Ingrid, including GPS coordinates for the cache.
Thats if Fitzwell didnt encrypt that info of course.
Then he will need Ingrid very much.
Ingrid will feel very much in control and will be far more baitable.

alvin bakare asked what is the meaning of what you sent to me,a sexual picture?
Peter Bongo said What is this you are doing? Have you forgotten that i am Peter Bongo.
Ovo said I AM FROM NIGERIA
ATTARCH HERE IS MY PICPURE
HOW CAN I GET THE MONEY?
YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 6:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What laptop? That was destroyed during the shootout. Fitzwell was carrying Ingrid's email and phone number with him, written on a piece of paper.

Golden Pith Mortar x17
Pyrosoft
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 6:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well perhaps he also had another piece of paper on him with numbers...numbers that the official needs Ingrid to try and work out what they mean (Hopefully Ingrid would still remember that they are the GPS coordinates)

Edit - or a tattoo on one Fitz' mutilated stump of an arm (Photoshop time anyone?)

Mass Mail Tools - How to bank bait

pony pony pony Mortar x2
Jolly Roger

Last edited by Pyrosoft on Mon Jun 19, 2006 6:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dinnertime Mbuzo

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 6:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ingrid needs to feel like he has secret and important information.
Cool
The laptop scenario would help with that.

Peter Bongo said What is this you are doing? Have you forgotten that i am Peter Bongo.
HOW CAN I GET THE MONEY?

Last edited by Dinnertime Mbuzo on Mon Jun 19, 2006 6:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 6:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is absolutely wonderful. If only we could capture the looks on their faces. That would be priceless.

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 6:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Fitzwell is getting shot tonight as well. He won't be dead. He will be in a coma in case I need him later.

Golden Pith Mortar x17
Ginger Head
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 6:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think it needs to be done in such a way is it seems to the oga that he has only just missed out on the money by *that* much, and should have sent the lads out quicker. Twisted Evil

pony pony
Dinnertime Mbuzo

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 6:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ingrid hasnt confronted the face of horror yet.
He is running away from it rather than making it his friend.

HOW CAN I GET THE MONEY?
won huong lo
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 7:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

YW, I have an idea to keep this bait going AND get odeke into the jungle. If I remember correct you told him you have a sat phone. Call him and tell him you have fallen and broke your leg. Tell him you have the money with you but you cannot get out of the jungle with your leg shattered in 2 places. Tell him unless he comes and gets you out of the jungle you will die and the money is lost forever.[EDIT] You might sweeten the pot and offer him another 10% for saving your ass.
Pachanga
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 7:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Fitzwell is getting shot tonight as well. He won't be dead. He will be in a coma in case I need him later.

Quote:
Ingrid hasnt confronted the face of horror yet.
He is running away from it rather than making it his friend.

I haven't laughed this hard in a long time. My SO wonders what is going on.
dirty_bird
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 7:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Perhaps Bernard Martin got to Fitzwell first (assuming Odeke ditched him) & now has the money....

If you want to induce some paranoia, you could let them know that the money actually belonged to a high ranking corrupt customs/police official. The police have confiscated Fitzwell's laptop & communications equiptment & are on the lookout for the two lads. The police are in possession of all the email correspondance. All major ports of entry are being watched.

Of course Ingrid is responsible for repaying the money to the official.

Last edited by dirty_bird on Mon Jun 19, 2006 8:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Hekate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 8:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing Laughing Absolutely fantabulous, YW!

We have on our programms according to the lay down rules to pay the Asians mostly the indians and malasians now and after that it may change. Rev. James Ucheomma

do you really think that i am just a stupid man like you,listen for the veru last time if i did'nt see XXXX after 24 hours you will heat your self.. [love scammer Chucks]

IT'S NOT I LOOKING FOR WORK.GOD FORBID.I CAN BE IN AN OCEAN AND WASH MY HEAD WITH MY SPIT. THANKS AND GOD BLESS.
MARK DOUGLAS.

United Kingdom France 2 x Netherlands
Cellphone
Safari See SP's Irish Safari!
Mortar x14
Golden Pith

Click here to support 419Eater.com
Osmin Below
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 8:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Tell the mugu to bring a chainsaw and several cans of gasoline.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 10:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Odeke has not made it to Ruhija yet. He says that he is about one hour away he figures and yes, HE IS WALKING!!!! Very Happy

Golden Pith Mortar x17
TerminusEst
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 10:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Shocked

That is INSANE! Any word on Bernard?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic