SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Crusade to a fetish village (Dec 13th trying 4 my safari)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 12:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I sent a PM to an eater member who is going to Nigerian this weekend, but I don't think he has logged in t9o read it, and another member in Nigeria is away on holiday at the moment so he can't phone the lad from Nigeria for me either until 9 days time, so I will have to try and blag it until then, my lad mailed me again today saying we need to be in contact faster all of a sudden Rolling Eyes

Quote:
Dear Father,

I Feel at This Point and Situation,We Must Be Communicating Each Other As Fast As Possible.

I Need To Hear From You.

Brother Donald

He obviously want a phone call to confirm I am in Nigeria from a Nigerian number, bastard Evil or Very Mad

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger
Vcamera YMCA Vcamera Summer Holdiay + Bus Hijack

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 12:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have had no contact with this lad since January 20th, just this morning I was thinking about mailing him to burn him, come lunchtime, I receive a short email from him:

Quote:
DEAR FATHER,

I AM BOTHERED ABOUT YOUR WHEREABOUT ,IT SEEMS YOU ARE NOT OK. I HAVE NOT HEARD FROM YOU FOR A LONG TIME NOW.

WHERE ARE YOU PRESENTLY? HAVE YOU RELOCATED?PLEASE A WORD FROM YOU WILL MAKE ME FINE.

YOUR BROTHER IN CHRIST

DONALD

An eater member did offer to make a call to my lad from a Nigerian phone number, that was supposed to happen around January 28th, but I have not contacted the member about it yet. Let me have a think and then I will decide what to do. Maybe still try and get the phonecall made, or else I could answer his email in ladspeak, tell him we have Father O'H here and he is very ill blah blah blah, then try for the phonecall, maybe he will travel to get his money then.

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
NetSkyR
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 8:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Scam Patroller wrote:
tell him we have Father O'H here and he is very ill blah blah blah, then try for the phonecall, maybe he will travel to get his money then.

This has possibilities.....

If you see no sense in life, look at the nonsense. You'll love it as much as tripping fake (bank) sites (speaking of which, United Kingdom x 13, Russia x 2, Netherlands x 5, South Africa x 1, Togo x 1, United States x 2, Spain x 1, Ivory Coast x 1, Nigeria x2 entries in the 419th level of the Hades of lads)

becoming more active after more then a year
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 6:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have changed my mind about the Nigerian phone call, instead, I have contacted him as a different priest, saying he was the victim of an email hoax, this way I can burn him without him even knowing it, and hopefully, at the same time, rebait him with this priest character, asking if he still wants a grant, I hope he replies Laughing:

Quote:
To whom it may concern,

This is an urgent warning.

This email has been sent to the people on the list below, all of whom think they are getting a grant from the Church of Gxxxxxxx, but who are, in reality, the victims of a serious email hoax by a deranged mental patient.

[email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected]

(only one of those was my lads addy, the rest are all my baiting addies, apart from one fake Mariam Abacha addy Very Happy)

If your email address is listed above, then you have been the victim of a hoaxer.

I am of the Church of Gxxxxxxx in the UK, it has come to our attention, that one of the mental patients from the local mental hospital, who is employed here to clean our church and it's grounds, has been illegally accessing the church computer database, and has been emailing people who had emailed the church applying for a grant, it appears that he has been in communication with the 8 people listed above over the course of the last year.

Apart from communicating with these people, the man has been asking them to complete certain tasks, such as banner making and performing cleansing ceremonies, he may also have told you that the Church of Gxxxxxxx was destroyed by fire and that we were trying to raise funds for a fire appeal, did he ask you to make a donation?

Nothing could be further from the truth, there has never been a fire at our church, these were all the ramblings of a mentally deranged man, if you were in contact with him, please inform me as soon as possible so that I can collect details to pass on to the police, in the meantime, you will be glad to hear that the man is now locked up in the secure ward of the mental hospital, so he will not be contacting you again.

Yours Sincerely,

Laughing

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic