SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Crusade to a fetish village (Dec 13th trying 4 my safari)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
capn_skam
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 3:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ho-o-o-olyyy smokes, SP! *Amazing*!

Some of the lads in the pics, they don't look like the kind of guys you want to be telling "Guess what? All that sh*t? We were made fools of!".

Besides the pain and suffering and work this bait has already given this scammer, I bet he's gonna keep paying the piper for some time to come afterwards...

G R E A T J O B ! ! ! !

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 4:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I hope that the post comes quickly. I can't wait.

Great bait.
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 5:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@SP - I love this line Very Happy
Quote:
IT APPEARS THAT I AM THE ONE HOLDING DOWN ISSUES.
O'h. he's hooked, but good. Laughing

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 6:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^ The IT APPEARS THAT I AM THE ONE HOLDING DOWN ISSUES line, refers to me telling him I had stopped taking any further donations towards our disaster appeal, because the donation we are getting for his banner will take us past our target, I told him that just in case he thought he could sit back and not have to make the banner, thinking I would get other donations to get us past our target, this forced his hand in to making it Very Happy

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger
Vcamera YMCA Vcamera Summer Holdiay + Bus Hijack

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 6:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes, I know that you put him in his predicament with the donations issue, evil one. I just love to see them admit it in emails. His belief in you is so strong, SP. Laughing

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Safari Issac to Chad
Evangelion82
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 1:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

i love this Smile
great pics!!! the lads in the pics probably worked really hard sitting under all of those western union/shiver's book/moneygram signs!!!!!!! Razz

"Did you get my Massage on your phone ?" - phonelad
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 12:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Laddy sent me these short emails on the 19th and 21st, I have ignored him since my last email to him:

Quote:
DEAR FATHER,

I JUST WANT TO WRITE YOU BECAUSE IT HAS BEEN A LONG TIME. THOUGH WE STILL AWAIT THE DELIVERY REPORT ON THE BANNER, NEVERTHELESS I SHOULDN'T RELENT ON CONTACTING YOU.

REMAIN EVER FAITHFUL IN THE LORD .....AMEN

YOURS BROTHER DONALD

Quote:
DEAR FATHER,

HOW ARE YOU? I HAVE WRITTEN YOU SEVERALLY WITHOUT A REPLY,ARE YOU OK? HAS RECEIVED THE BANNER?

PLEASE A LINE FROM YOU WILL KEEP ME POSTED.

ALL MY CHRISTIAN LOVE

BROTHER DONALD

I sent an email to him today to explain why I have not been in touch, it's not far fetched is it Laughing:

Quote:
Dear Brother Donald Pxxxx,

Thank you for your email, sorry for not replying to you last email, the reason for that is because I had a little accident, I was inspecting the building work in the church, the builders had taken their lunch break and one of them left a banana skin on the floor, I slipped on it and banged my head on the corner of the altar, I suffered a mild concussion, I could hear a ringing sound in my ears that sounded like bells ringing, so I thought I might have suffered percussion.

Because I was alone in the church at the time of my accident, and was very confused due to the concussion, I got to my feet, only to collapse again, and when I fell, I landed on the end of a pew, this made the other end of the pew go up in the air, unfortunately, the builders had left some small gas bottles on the pew, as a result of my fall, they flew up in to the air and landed in a tank of acid that the builders used to clean all the brass fittings after the fire, of course, being acid, it eroded the casing of one of the gas bottles, and when the gas mixed with the acid, it caused a fireball to erupt towards the roof of the church, just then, one of the builders came back from his lunch break and saw the fire and saw me unconscious, he said, it was like a scene from hell with all the flames, he quickly extinguished the flames with a hose pipe, there was only a slight bit of fire damage, which will cost about �6000 to repair, but it could have been a lot worse, he phoned an ambulance for me, I was taken to hospital and kept in for several days to be monitored, thankfully, I am now back to normal.

With regards to the banner, I chatted with on messenger this morning, and he informs me that the banner has not arrived yet. Becasue the artist sent it via normail postal mail, there is no telling when it might arrive and no way to track it, we will just have to cross our fingers and hope that it arrives sooner, rather than later, it really should have been sent by courier.

Blessings,

Father O'H

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 12:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, he accepted my email about the accident with the banana above Laughing:

Quote:
DEAR FATHER,

I AM SO SORRY FOR THE MISHAP. WE THANK GOD THAT THE DAMAGES WERE NOT MUCH AND YOU ARE BACK AGAIN. WE ALSO PRAY THAT YOU ALL SHOULD APPLY EXTRA CAUTION .BE SAFETY CAUTIOUS FROM NOW ON,THINGS DON'T JUST HAPPEN,IT WAS DUE TO SOME UNFORESEEN CIRCUMSTANCES.

I BELIEVE THE BANNER SHOULD GET TO BY NOW.

YOUR BROTHER

DONALD

He thinks the banner should have arrived by now, he did tell me previously that it should arrive by this Friday, so with a bit of luck, it will get to Reprob8 between today and Saturday.

Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 12:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have not mailed my lad since the 22nd, got an email from him today saying he got mad at his post office asking about the banner:

Quote:
DEAR FATHER,

PLEASE,I WOULD LIKE TO GET INFORMED IF HAS RECEIVED THE PARCEL.

I WENT TO THE POST OFFICE THIS MORNING TO ENQUIRE IF THERE IS ANY CLUE TO THE PARCEL AND THEY SAID THAT I MUST HAVE BEEN DELIVERED BECAUSE I WAS MAD AT THEM.

THEY EVEN SAID THAT I SHOULD CALL TO CONFIRM THEIR STAND.

PLEASE GET ME POSTED,AND ALSO LET ME KNOW WHEN TO SUPPLY YOU WITH THE INFORMATIONS BY WHICH YOU CAN SEND ME MY GRANT AND THE LATE WOMAN'S COMPENSATION.

YOURS TRULY

BROTHER DONALD

I wil send Reprob8 a PM and ask if it's arrived yet, it might have been delivered over the weekend. If not, I will tell laddy it's still not received, and blame him for getting the artist to send it via normal postal mail, he will just have to make the banner again and send it by courier to make sure it arrives Very Happy.

Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 4:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Reprob8 replied to my PM, the banner has not arrived yet, he tells me it is Thanksgiving Holiday in the states, which might affect postal deliveries, so I have let my lad know this:

Quote:

Thank you for your email, I have chatted with on messenger today, and he tells me that the banner has not yet arrived, although he did say that there is a backlog of mail and other express deliveries because of the Thanksgiving Holiday's in the US at the moment, so it might be delivered once they clear the postal backlog, that's if it even left Africa at all, because many packages are stolen whilst going through the African postal service.

As I have mentioned to you before, sending things from Africa via normal postal mail is like taking your life in your hands, we have had so many packages from Africa not turn up in the UK, some have arrived with ripped and damaged packages where the items were either lost or stolen, other packages have taken as long as 2 months to arrive after being sent, that is why I prefer people such as yourself to always use a courier rather than postal mail, it is a lot safer and a lot quicker!

If for any reason the banner got lost or stolen in the African postal system, you can blame the artist for sending it via postal mail, it will be all his fault, and he should be made to replace the banner for you free of charge by making you a replacement one, you can then send it via courier to assure delivery.

You are now very close to getting your grant and the deceased womans compensation, all that is holding us up is delivery of the banner, but if it has not arrived by November 30th, then I think we can safely assume it has been lost or stolen and you will need to get the replacement banner made.

Blessings,

Father O'H

Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 5:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He has just this minute replied, pleading poverty blah blah blah:

Quote:
DEAR FATHER,

I HOPE YOU REMEMBER THE CIRCUMSTANCES LEADING TO THE ARTIST HELPING ME IN SENDING THE BANNER,I WOULDN'T ASK HIM TO REPLACE THE BANNER. IT IS PAYING FOR GOODWILL WITH A BADWILL.

MORE OVER,I HAVE REACHED MY LIMIT IN FINANCES AND I DO NOT HAVE ANY OTHER MONEY TO SPONSOR ANY BANNER LET ALONE PAYING FOR ANY COURIER .

REMEMBER THAT I JUST CAME FROM A BURIAL AND I HAD TO USE MY LAND INHERITANCE TO BORROW MONEY FOR THE BURIAL. IN AFRICA,BURIAL CEREMONIES COST A LOT.

ALSO REMEMBER THAT THIS LAST BANNER,YOU POLITELY ASKED ME TO JUST HELP OPUT WITH THIS.

I KNOW THAT THE BANNER WILL BE DELIVERED EVEN IF IT MEANS AFTER NOVEMBER 30. ALL WE NEED DO IS JUST EXCERSICE SOME PATIENCE.

BUT IF NEED BE,I SUGGEST YOU HELP ME BY GIVING THIS LAST TASK TO OTHER GRANTEES WHO ARE BETTER OFF FINANCIALLY THAN ME.

ALL MY CHRISTIAN WISHES

BROTHER DONALD

I have had a rethink about Chad, and Father O'H might decide to do a runner with the �1.5 million fire disaster fund, I will contact him as one of my other priest characters telling what has happened and take it from there, I might need to hide out in Africa, maybe he can help Very Happy

Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 5:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lets see what he says to this email, this is the lead up to me doing a runner with the �1.5 million Laughing:

Quote:

Thank you for your email, yes, I do remember the circumstances leading to the artist helping you by sending the banner, it's just that the artist has caused all this delay with sending it via postal mail, and now you say you do not have the funds to send a new banner by courier, nor the guts to ask the artist to make you a new banner.

I have just spoken to my Bishop about you, and we had an arguement, I told him how much work you have done and that you should be helped financially to enable you to complete the task, but he is adamant that you will only be paid your grant and compensation once the donators banner arrives in the US.

I told the Bishop that he is a bloody fool and that's when argument ensued, I got very anrgy with him and I threatened to leave the church, I threw a bible at him and he threatened to have me excommunicated by the Pope for my insolence, I told him to do what he wants and to go and stick his bloody head where the sun does not shine, he then threw his sceptre at me, luckily I moved out of the way, I am fleet of foot and faster than a cat when I want to be, the sceptre was not damaged, right now, I am very disillusioned with my church, I am also very angry with my church, damn it, I hate them all with their holier than thou attitudes, I am going to leave the church, they can all go to hell, bastards!!!!!!!

Blessings,

Father O'H

hypersk
** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 6:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Priceless!!! Laughing

Best bait ever!!! Cool
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 4:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@SP - hehehe Another strange twist of fate coming for the poor Brother.
I love it! Laughing

Safari Issac to Chad
JoeTam
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 5:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

~hypersk,

The repercussions are possibly farther reaching than might be imagined.

I went to bank. they call police, why you do this to me? I canntsend you anything now.
Goat dog
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 4:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Got a reply from my lad concerning my argument with my Bishop, and me possibly leaving the church, can he feel his money slipping away if I leave Laughing:

Quote:
DEAR FATHER,

PLEASE CONQUER YOUR ANGER AS A MAN OF GOD.

IT SEEMS THE WHOLE WORLD HAS SANK ON ME WHEN I READ YOUR LETTER,CHECK OUT THOSE WHO HAVE PUT SO MUCH INTO THIS AND ALSO WHO LOST THEIR LIVES. WHAT WILL BE OUR FATE WHEN YOU LEAVE.

I DO NOT WANT TO SHOW OUR CHURCH REVEREND THIS MAIL BECAUSE HE WILL COMPILE ALL THE MAILS WE EXCHANGED AND PUBLISH IT IN JOURNALS AND THIS MIGHT TARNISH THE IMAGE OF THE CHURCH OF GOODWILL. (ahhh, the old veiled threat of blackmail trick Laughing)

PLEASE RECONSIDER US AND RECONCILE WITH YOUR BISHOP.

I DO NOT KNOW WHAT TO SAY OTHER THAN TO BROKER PEACE.

YOURS TRULY IN CHRIST

BROTHER DONALD

SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 6:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Of course, SP would never let Brother Donald blackmail him, and threaten him with a game of wits, now would he, SP? Very Happy

Safari Issac to Chad
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 6:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^ Funny you should say that Laughing, I just sent him this:

Quote:

Thank you for your email, I have tried to curb my anger towards the Bishop and my church, but I am finding it a real struggle, it doesn't help that I have started drinking heavily again recently, I often go to the church cellar to steal bottles of communion wine, which I take to my room and get drunk on, you see Brother Donald, I have a very dark past that drives me to drink and makes my anger rage.

Before entering the priesthood, I was a Royal Marine Commando on active service overseas for a short time, I have seen many people killed in war, and I myself have killed over 300 men, my favourite method of killing was by coming up behind an enemy soldier on sentry duty and strangling them to death with a garrotte, I am also fully trained in hand to hand combat, I am a black belt in karate and kung fu, I can kill with a single punch to the right pressure point on a persons body, I was taugh the secrets of kung fu by the Shaolin monks whom I stayed with after leaving the Royal Marines.

So, as you can imagine, I have a lot of anger inside me after the things I have seen and done, I have always had a big anger problem, even 3 years ago, I was on my way home from doing shopping when 3 men tried to rob me, 2 of them ended up dead and the other one was in a coma for 6 months, thankfully, the court accepted my defence that I was acting in self defence, and I was acquitted of all murder and assault charges I faced.

I received an email from his emminence the Pope today, my church reported me to the Vatican over the incident with my Bishop, the Pope has ordered that I have to appear before a disciplinary panel in 2 weeks time, at that point, they may excommunicate me from the church for good, but I don't give a shit any more, so I sent the Pope an email and told him to eat shit and die, and I told him he looks stupid in that big hat he wears on special occasions, it makes him look like a clown, all he needs is a big red nose and he will look like crusty the clown, saying that to him is guaranteed to get me kicked out of the church.

I also don't like you making veiled blackmail threats by saying that your Reverend will publish in journals to tarnish the image of the church of goodwill, to be honest, I do not give a shit what is said about this church, it is of no consequence to me at the moment and will not affect me in the slightest, but don't ever use blackmail towards me personally, it will be the last thing you ever do, do you understand me, Brother Donald!!!

Because I am going to be kicked out of the church, I have decided to take all of the �1.5 million pounds fire disaster appeal money and run away with it, I still have full access to the church bank accounts, I have worked all these years for the church with no pay, so I am taking the money and classing it as money owed to me as leaving pay, the church wants to mess with me, so I will mess with it, I will get back to you when I have taken the money and left the country, I do feel sorry for you because you have been through a lot when you were doing the tasks for me, so I feel I owe you for that at least, and will make sure you get your money as you rightfully deserve, everyone else can go to hell, the church can deal with their demands!

It goes without saying that you are not to mention any of this to anyone at my church, otherwise they will remove my access to the bank accounts, so please keep quiet about it and you will get your money.

Blessings,

Father O'H

colt1911
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 7:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That is just sooo evil.. Laughing
Somehow I can smell it in the air, more trophies, more safaris? Twisted Evil
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 11:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

WTF, does this lad have a conscience, doesn't want the grant if I steal the money blah blah blah, although he does end his email by saying DO NOT EXCOMMUNICATE ME BECAUSE OF THIS ADVICE,I FEEL GETTING IN TOUCH WITH ME AFTER ALL THESE WILL BE INVIGORATING, yeah, knowing I have �1.5 million will surely be invigorating Very Happy to him:

Quote:
DEAR FATHER,

I AM SHOCKED AT THE WAY THINGS ARE TURNING OUT. THOUGH I AM NOT IN YOUR PRIESTHOOD OR NEITHER AM I A REVEREND FATHER BUT FROM MY LITTLE UNDERSTANDING,I BELIEVE A REVEREND FATHER TOOK A VOW TO GOD AND NOT TO MAN.

I HAVE TO TELL YOU THE TRUTH,I WOULD SUGGEST YOU DO NOT VENTURE TOUCHING THE 1.5 MILLION POUNDS OR ANY OF THEIR MONEY EVEN IF IT MEANS CANCELING MY GRANT,THE BIBLE REJECTS SUCH.

MOREOVER I DO NOT THINK "" WILL BE GLAD THAT THINGS HAVE TURNED OUT THIS WAY.

DEAR FATHER,PLEASE,PLEASE AND PLEASE,I BEG YOU IN JESUS NAME,DO NOT GO BACK TO YOUR FORMER LIFE STYLE,REMEMBER THAT YOUR ALLEGIANCE IS TO GOD AND SO DON'T ALLOW ANY MAN TO ALTER IT.

PLEASE FATHER,DO NOT BE MAD AT ME ON THIS ADVICE BUT I HAVE TO SAY IT,YOU WENT TO FAR BY REPLYING WITH HARSH WORDS TO HIS MOST EMINENCE[THE POPE]. THAT WAS TOO EXTREME.

DEAR FATHER, I AM NOT SAYING ALL THESE BECAUSE OF THE GRANT THOUGH I REALLY NEED IT BUT JUST FOR PEACE TO PREVAIL.

AS BROTHER IN THE CHURCH,I AM A BORN AGAIN CHRISTIAN. LOTS OF CHURCHES THESE DAYS JUST ORDAIN PASTORS ANY HOW BUT MY CHURCH DOES NOT DO SUCH,IF NOT I WOULD HAVE BEEN A PASTOR. WE BELIEVE THAT PRIESTHOOD IS BORNE OUT OF GOD'S CALL AND NOT JUST SOME ONE WAKING UP ONE MORNING WITHOUT A JOB AND THE NEXT ALTERNATIVE IS TO OPEN A CHURCH.

IN OTHER WORDS,PLEASE DO SOMETHING ABOUT BROKERING PEACE.

I AM NOT GOING TO REPORT TO ANY OF YOUR CHURCH MEMBERS BUT I WOULDN'T THINK OF ACCEPTING THE GRANT FROM YOU IF YOU EVENTUALLY SUCCEED IN TAKING THE MONEY FROM THE CHURCH COFFERS.

DO NOT EXCOMMUNICATE ME BECAUSE OF THIS ADVICE,I FEEL GETTING IN TOUCH WITH ME AFTER ALL THESE WILL BE INVIGORATING.

GET BACK TO ME ON THIS.

ALL MY CHRISTIAN LOVE

BROTHER DONALD

Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 4:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have had a slight change of plan, instead of running with the money, I have got the Pope involved instead Laughing, I will be playing the part of the Pope, I am going to try and get a card for the lad deck, depends on how he takes the Pope's orders:

Quote:

Thank you for your email, and thank you for your kind words, I have been agonising over these issues with my church, and also the issue with his emminence, the Pope, what I emailed to him may have been extreme, but it was the way I was feeling at the time, I had also drank a couple of bottles of wine, and upon sobering up, I do regret the email I sent to him, I feel it is too late to reverse my actions, unless you could email the Pope and try to talk him around into letting me stay in the church.

As I told you some time ago, I have known the Pope for many years before he even became Pope, I have stayed with him at the Vatican on many occasions, but I really don't feel like mailing him at the moment due to things I have said, perhaps you would like to do me the honour of having a word with him if I give you his personal Yahoo email address, would you do that for me, Brother Donald, please?

It goes without saying, that you are NOT to give this email address to anybody else, I do not wish for him to have his address made public, and then spammers start sending him all types of viagra spam etc, that would not be acceptable at all, this is his personal email address for you to email him:

[email protected]

He knows all about my past in the armed services, and he knows very well that I have a drink and anger problem, infact, I shouldn't really tell you this, but in 1984, a long time before he became Pope, I visited him in Germany and I had a little bit too much to drink one evening, he was telling me that I would not become anything in the church, and that he was so much better than me and everyone else, that resulted in me getting angry, Benedict told me to shut up and calm down, well nobody talks to me like that, and in my anger, I gave him a round house kick to the side of his head, he was unconscious for about 10 minutes, but he finally came around and seemed to be ok, he had an x-ray that showed I had fractured his jawbone, but still we remained friends after that, you only see the public side of him on TV and at official engagements, but let me tell you, he is such an annoying and arrogant person in real life when you sit down and chat with him, so be careful what you say to him, but do plead my case well with him, tell him whatever you think is good to say.

I still think my Bishop is an arsehole, and that will not change, if he angers me again, I will tear his f*cking head off.

Blessings,

Father O'H

Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 6:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, that worked like a charm, I, as , have just received this email from Donald Laughing, love some of the things he says Laughing:

Quote:
Subject: I AM VERY LOYAL TO YOU.

HIS MOST EMINENCE,MY LORD,

HOW DO I START TO ADDRESS YOU TO SHOW HOW LOYAL I AM TO YOU.

I AM EVEN KNEELING DOWN WHILE WRITING THIS MAIL. (wtf, kneeling down writing his email Laughing)

I AM BROTHER DONALD Pxxxx OF THE HOLYxxxx CHURCH IN NIGERIA AND I AM ONE OF THE SOON TO BE BENEFICIARIES OF THE GRANTS FROM THE .

MY HANDS ARE SHAKY AS I AM WRITING THIS MAIL AND AS A RESULT I DO NOT KNOW HOW TO START. (oh come on, it's only the Pope you are emailing Laughing)

ALL I HAVE TO PLEAD IS FOR YOU TO FORGIVE FATHER Axxxxx O'Hxxxxx FOR HIS EXCESSES. I PLEAD ON HIS BEHALF .I ASK MARY EVER VIRGIN TO PRAY FOR HIM AND JESUS CHRIST THE SON OF GOD TO FORGIVE HIM.

PLEASE YOUR FORGIVING HIM WILL DO WE GRANTEES A LOT OF GOOD.

YOURS OBIDIENTLY AND SINCERELY

BROTHER DONALD Pxxxx

FROM NIGERIA

I will leave it until tomorrow to reply to him, I need to make an official looking html email with my Papal coat of arms and stuff on it Very Happy

Last edited by Scam Patroller on Wed Nov 29, 2006 6:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 6:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Holy crap! He actually thinks that he is emailing the Pope? Do you realize what power you yield over this guy? As the Pope, you could invite him to come and see you in person. (hint)

Safari<i>"i have arrive safe in namibia"</i> - Tony Kalabi - The Road to the Skeleton Coast
Safari<i>"he is in aswan"</i> - Larry Ken - The Road to Abu Sunbul
Safari The Road to the Hot Zone</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=89779" target="_blank"> The Making of a TWAT</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=100535" target="_blank"> The Second Coming of TWAT</a>
Golden Pith Mortar x17
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 7:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am just curious, but what email service does the pope use?

Very nice work SP. That is definitely an amazing accomplishment. That guy must be pretty dense.

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 7:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

jojobean wrote:
I am just curious, but what email service does the pope use?

The Pope uses an Yahoo.com addy like everyone else, didn't you know that Laughing, this is his personal Yahoo addy Wink

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic