SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Crusade to a fetish village (Dec 13th trying 4 my safari)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
caspertheghost
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 12:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I can see this turning into an interesting bait, it was just the funny the doctor ordered. clapping
SP, can you please email me the original hedders and email so I can have a shot at him? Laughing

"If I try to tell you more about me I may not be able because I will start to cry again."
"You look very lovely and so do I, I can�t wait to see you ....... Try and get me a gift as you come no matter how little it may be."

Cellphone Cellphone Cellphone
Click here to support 419Eater.com
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 12:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^ Sorry Casper, when I have been baiting him for a little while longer I will be happy to give you his details, but I don't want him getting spooked if others bait him now, his previous IP was an Israeli satellite, but todays IP is for Sururele, Lagos

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger
Vcamera YMCA Vcamera Summer Holdiay + Bus Hijack

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
caspertheghost
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 12:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

thats ok, Very Happy

"If I try to tell you more about me I may not be able because I will start to cry again."
"You look very lovely and so do I, I can�t wait to see you ....... Try and get me a gift as you come no matter how little it may be."

Cellphone Cellphone Cellphone
Hekate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 10:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I love this kind of stuff. Ala - Amadi Oha's wife - is a protector of women and children (she can even make infertile women fertile), and it's unlikely that she'd be the one eating babies. They need to look for the real culprit. Have they offended the guardian spirit of the village? Or any other gods? Or are they still secretly worshipping their old gods, to the great displeasure of the Christian god??

We have on our programms according to the lay down rules to pay the Asians mostly the indians and malasians now and after that it may change. Rev. James Ucheomma

do you really think that i am just a stupid man like you,listen for the veru last time if i did'nt see XXXX after 24 hours you will heat your self.. [love scammer Chucks]

IT'S NOT I LOOKING FOR WORK.GOD FORBID.I CAN BE IN AN OCEAN AND WASH MY HEAD WITH MY SPIT. THANKS AND GOD BLESS.
MARK DOUGLAS.

United Kingdom France 2 x Netherlands
Cellphone
Safari See SP's Irish Safari!
Mortar x14
Golden Pith

Marvin
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 10:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I think we need to send in the greatest of all deities .... "Shiva" (spelling maybe inaccurate) Razz

I'm just a stupid troll.
Hekate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 10:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Shiva's a real deity (a Hindu one, part of yet another religious trinity, but I digress!), but I suspect you mean the board's guardian spirit?? Laughing

We have on our programms according to the lay down rules to pay the Asians mostly the indians and malasians now and after that it may change. Rev. James Ucheomma

do you really think that i am just a stupid man like you,listen for the veru last time if i did'nt see XXXX after 24 hours you will heat your self.. [love scammer Chucks]

IT'S NOT I LOOKING FOR WORK.GOD FORBID.I CAN BE IN AN OCEAN AND WASH MY HEAD WITH MY SPIT. THANKS AND GOD BLESS.
MARK DOUGLAS.

Cellphone
Mortar x14
Golden Pith

Last edited by Hekate on Fri May 26, 2006 11:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 11:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^ Surely you don't mean the great guardian spirit fohr-un-ein-eetar Laughing

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
Hekate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 11:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Shocked

MARK DOUGLAS.

Cellphone
Mortar x14
Golden Pith

ergot
Chicken Chaser

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 1:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I really have high hopes for this bait. It seems like most of the "traditional doctors" that I've baited have kind of ground to a halt at the DHL phase. I almost had one ready to send me trinkets once, but he wanted me to pay for shipping upon receipt of the package.

JUJU MAN NA U GO DIE.WATIN KILL YOUR PAPA GO SOON KILL YOU IF U NO CAREFUL.YOU SUPOSE GO VILLA GO DO JUJU 4 WIKED PEOPLE LIKE YOUR PAPA. NO TRY WRITE ME AGAIN UNLESS U WAN FAL MUGU. ABOKI. <b>-sani adamu</b>
stop comminicate with me otherwise hire killer will sholve this problem because i will consult my spirtual world to get whom you are , don't fear we will see oooooooooooooooo<b>-salif akain </b><br>
Netherlands Senegal United Nations Benin Nigeria Nigeria Cayman Islands Ivory Coast United Kingdom Dominican Republic United Arab Emirates Canada Ghana Ghana Ghana | Jolly Roger Mortar x9
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 12:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Ergot, yes, seems to go like that a lot, this one wants �50 as a token to send the handbills, jingles and shrine photos by courier Rolling Eyes, I will reply to him later this evening:

Quote:
DEAR FATHER O'H,

I WILL RESPOND TO YOUR MAIL ACCORDINGLY,I COULDN'T WRITE BACK TO YOU IMMEDIATELY YESTERDAY BECAUSE I HAD TO GO TO THE BULLDOZER MAN TO INQUIRE IF WE CAN PRINT THE CHURCH OF Gxxxxxxx ON HIS EQUIPMENT .

HIS ANSWER WAS NO BECAUSE OF THE PROCESS OF PAINTING AND REPAINTING BUT WE LATER CONCLUDED ON PRINTING IT ON TWO OR THREE BANNER POTRAYING THE CHURCH OF Gxxxxxxx ON IT. THESE BANNERS WOULD BE FITTED ALL ROUND THE BULLDOZER CONSPICIOUSLY SUCH THAT IT WILL LOOK AS PAINTED.THIS IS ONE.

SECONDLY,TO BE TOTALLY FRANK WITH YOU,I AM NOT A PASTOR NEITHER AM I A REVEREND BUT I AM THE THIRD IN COMMAND IN MY CHURCH AND CAN ALWAYS MAKE THE ARRANGEMENTS FOR YOUR OPENING A BRANCH HERE IN NIGERIA THROUGH A REKNOWNED MAN OF GOD.

THIRDLY, THE ISSUE OF MINI BUSES IS IMPERATIVE BECAUSE THE SHRINE IS SITUATED AT MY MATERNAL HOME WHICH IS IN IMO STATE IN NIGERIA WHILE MY CHURCH AND GROUP STAY AT LAGOS STATE WHICH IS ABOUT ONE HR FLIGHT OR 8HRS JOURNEY BY ROAD.SO WE NEED BUSES TO CONVEY PEOPLE [EJA PRAYER WORRIORS] FROM LAGOS TO THE VILLAGE HABOURING THE SHRINE.THE MEN FROM GHANA WERE THOSE WHO REMOVED A DEADLY SHRINE FROM A TRIBE IN NORTHERN NIGERIA WHICH IS PREDOMINANTLY MUSLIMS AND BUILT A CHURCH ON THE FORMER SHRINE.THEY ARE NEEDED AND I FEEL AFTER THE DEMOLITION,YOU CAN COME TO NIGERIA AND NEGOTIATE WITH THE PASTOR I WILL PROVIDE ON HOW TO ESTABLISH THE CHURCH EVEN IF IT IS ON THE SHRINE.

WHEN I SAY PREGNANT WOMEN PASSING THROUGH THE SHRINE,IT DOESN'T REALLY MEAN A WALK ONLY,THEY CAN BE IN THEIR HUSBAND'S CAR WHILE THEY DRIVE PAST IT AND GET THE SPELL.

FATHER O'H,YOU MADE MENTION OF MY SENDING DOWN TO YOU A COPY OF THE HANDBILL AS WELL AS A RECORDED JINGLE CONCERNING THIS. AS YOU CAN SEE,I HAVE NOT MADE ANY YET SINCE MY GRANT HAS NOT BEEN GRANTED BUT IF I CAN GET YOUR MAILING ADDRESS AS WELL AS A LITTLE TOKEN IN THE TUNE OF FIFTY POUNDS,I WILL GET ALL TO YOU VIA UPS WITHIN 5 WORKING DAYS. THIS WILL ALSO ENABLE ME SEND ACCROSS TO YOU THE LIVE PICTURES TAKEN FROM THE SHRINE AS YOU REQUESTED.

FEEL FREE TO ASK MORE QUESTIONS ON AREAS WHICH YOU NEED TO BE CLEARIFIED BECUASE,IT IS NOT JUST EASY TO DOLE OUT 2000 POUNDS WITHOUT THOROUGH VERIFICATION.

WITH ALL MY CHRISTIAN LOVE

BROTHER DONALD

Last edited by Scam Patroller on Sat May 27, 2006 4:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tom Servo
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 4:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just how much Dungeons & Dragons has this guy been playing? Laughing

Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 7:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Not D&D, maybe more like Call Of Cthulhu.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Marvin
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 9:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I HAD TO GO TO THE BULLDOZER MAN TO INQUIRE IF WE CAN PRINT THE CHURCH OF Gxxxxxxx ON HIS EQUIPMENT
I suppose it depends o the size of his ahem "canvas" Laughing

Oh no not another tatoo!

I'm just a stupid troll.
mathias
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 10:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^great bait Very Happy

why not tell him to scan the leaflets and attach them with the next email as you can only send the full 2000 once it is granted by the bishop?

Safari Safari Safari Goat Mortar x4 (2 MIA) Closed lad accounts x lots

Jolly Roger

BASTARD !!! U JUST DEY MAKE ME SPEND MONEY SEND CHECKS TO NON EXISTING PLACES OL BOY NO TRY ME AGAIN OH ABEG JUST FUCK OFF MAKE I WORK COLLECT MONEY..

go screw your mother fucking uncircumcised rotten dick on your bedroom wall and die slow *DELETED* because you don't even worth a second out of my time

now you have taken me to a far area from my place ... I have to sleep under the bridge today ...

Vcamera
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 11:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^ Yes, absolutely no need to send �50 to him, just scans will do, but as with anything in my church, all costs have to be met by the grantee. Not replied to him yet, will do so later today.

Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 10:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I couldn't be bothered replying to him yesterday, thought I would let him stew for bit, so he mails me again today:

Quote:
DEAR FATHER O'H,

I WAS EXPECTING YOUR MAIL THIS MORNING.I HAVE NOT HEARD FROM YOU SINCE ON SATURDAY WHEN I LAST WROTE YOU A MAIL,PLEASE GET BACK TO ME SO THAT I WILL KNOW MY STAND ON THE GRANT.

ALL MY CHRISTIAN LOVE

BROTHER DONALD

Doesn't he realise I am busy with church matters on Sundays Rolling Eyes, just for that, he will not now get a reply until tomorrow Laughing

Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 11:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Got another email from the lad this morning, very impatient isn't he Rolling Eyes

Quote:
DEAR FATHER O'H,

I HAVE WRITTEN SEVERAL MAILS TO YOU WITHOUT REPLIES,I HOPE YOU ARE OKAY.

BROTHER DONALD

I replied giving directions on what I require for now:

Quote:
Dear Donald Pxxxx,

Thank you for your email, sorry for not getting back to you sooner, as you can imagine, Sunday is a very busy day for me with numerous church services to perform, also, Monday was very busy as it was a bank holiday in the UK and I had to perform 2 weddings, a christening and a funeral, hence not being able to contact you sooner.

With regards to your previous email, there really is no need for you to send anything by courier, all I need is scanned images sent as gif images for church records. So please send scans of the handbills and also of the photos of the evil doer's shrine, and the jingle can be sent as a .wav file.

As for the bulldozer, putting banners over it with the name of my church on it is acceptable, although we will need to see the banners in place on the bulldozer prior to giving you your �2000 grant to deal with this evil amongst you.

Do you have any good deities over there in Africa that you could use against the evil one for the time being? Although we are a christian church, some of our original members back in 1922 were pagan priests, and as such we still worship the great guardian spirit whom we pray to, she is the spirit called we will pray to her to ask for help in fighting your evil.

Here is the text I would like written on the banners, please write the text clearly and in large letters exactly as it is written below so that it can be clearly seen by everyone there:

As soon as you have made the banners with that text on them, attach them to the bulldozer and take some photos from various angles, it would also be good to show the Bishop some photos of you and your friends holding the banners up in your hands so that he can see you are good people, that will speed your grant application up if the Bishop sees that!

My church has a policy of not giving grants until conditions are met, this is because we have been scammed by some Africans before, and as you can imagine, we don't want that too happen again do we!

That is why we ask for things such as photographic evidence and scans of documents etc, because we know only a legitimate person would carry out those tasks, a scammer is only interested in money and will not waste their time doing things like that, you come across as being a good honest man, but I have to abide by church rules, so please send me the scanned images and photos for church records as soon as possible, so as not to delay your grant.

On the subject of our church in Africa, it would be splendid if you could find me a pastor there, I like your idea of building our church on top of the shrine after it is demolished, that is an excellent suggestion. Could you please find out how much it will cost to purchase the land where the shrine is located, so that I can start having plans drawn up by our architect for the new church.

Blessings,

Father O'H

Hekate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 12:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This makes me wonder - I know some of you folks have made up your own churches - maybe it's time you all amalgamated under the auspices of our great guardian spirit??

Great stuff anyway!

jump_4_joy

MARK DOUGLAS.

Cellphone
Mortar x14
Golden Pith

Hekate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 12:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hekate wrote:
This makes me wonder - I know some of you folks have made up your own churches - maybe it's time you all amalgamated under the auspices of our great guardian spirit??

We should come up with a picture for her, which would look good on banners. And maybe even a tattoo or two!

Great stuff anyway!

jump_4_joy

MARK DOUGLAS.

Cellphone
Mortar x14
Golden Pith

Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 12:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Got a reply from the lad, he has one objection, and that's the use of the wording "", I shall have to dissuade him from that Wink:

Quote:
DEAR FATHER,

I AM VERY HAPPY TO HEAR FROM YOU ONCE AGAIN, I WILL ADHERE TO YOUR RULES BUT FOR ONE EXCEPTION,

MY CHURCH GROUP MIGHT READ OTHER MEANINGS TO THE INSCRIPTION . PLEASE I WOULD LIKE YOU TO CONSIDER THIS MY NOT PUTTING IT IN THE BANNER,BUT OTHER PROTOCOLS WILL BE OBSERVED. (no, all protocols will be observed)

BUT FATHER,I WOULD LIKE YOU TO GIVE ME EVERY ASSURANCE THAT I WILL GET THE GRANT BECAUSE IT WILL BE SO BAD BEFORE THE LORD THAT I WILL USE MY MEAGRE RESOURSES TO PREPARE ALL THESE THINGS FOR THE CHURCH OF Gxxxxxxx AND LATER WILL NOT GET THE GRANT. PLEASE FATHER ASSURE ME AND I WILL GO DO THE BANNERS AS WELL AS THE PHOTOGRAPHS. (yeah, yeah, you have my 100% risk free guarantee, nice too see better obedience from you anyway laddy Laughing)

THEN AS REGARDS THE COST OF THE LAND AFTER DEMOLITION,THE LAND BELONGS TO NOBODY SO WILL BE FREE OF CHARGE AFTER DEMOLITION .SO GO AHEAD AND CONSULT YOUR ARCHITECT ON THE CHURCH BUILDING PLAN.I HAVE ALREADY LAIASED WITH A COMPETENT PASTOR ON YOUR BEHALF,IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO MAIL HIM ,I WILL GIVE YOU HIS EMAIL ADDRESS OR PHONE NUMBER. (free Shocked, are you mad, I can pay you �50,000 for that land Very Happy)

BUT FATHER,PLEASE KINDLY GIVE ME YOUR PHONE NUMBER FOR EASIER COMMUNICATION

LOOKING FORWARD TO HEARING FROM YOU.

ALL MY CHRISTIAN LOVE

BROTHER DONALD

NetSkyR
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 2:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ask politely what meanings the members read in that inscription.

Tesserenanennea (Tessera-ena-ennea --> Greek for four-one-nine) might be a nice alternative. To make it less intelligible, you might consider writing that down in Greek: τέσσερα - ένα - εννέα. Sounds like a spell...

[edit]Tessera Enaennea might be a nice baiter name. Feel free to use it.

If you see no sense in life, look at the nonsense. You'll love it as much as tripping fake (bank) sites (speaking of which, United Kingdom x 13, Russia x 2, Netherlands x 5, South Africa x 1, Togo x 1, United States x 2, Spain x 1, Ivory Coast x 1, Nigeria x2 entries in the 419th level of the Hades of lads)

becoming more active after more then a year
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 9:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^ Cheers NetSkyR, I might use that if they still have issue with it after my reply which has jst been sent:

Quote:
Dear Brother Donald Pxxxx,

Thank you for your email, nice to hear from you again.

With regards to the name of the guardian spirit to whom we pray called , it is really not an option to have her name left off the banners, and I can see no possible reason why your church would read anything in to the meaning of her name, as I told you before, it simply translates as "".

She is a powerful guardian spirit of our church along with christ our saviour, and to not have her name on the banners is not an option, it has to be on there to help expel the evil doer you have there, so it is imperetive that her name is on the banner!

On the subject of your grant, I can give you my utmost assurance that just about everyone who applies or a grant gets one, it is fairly straightforward, so I forsee no problems getting your grant for you Brother Donald.

I really am surprised that the land to build our church on is going to be free of charge, that is most excellent news, it means more money can be spent on the actual church building itself, and please feel free to pass my email address to the pastor you have liaised with.

I look forward to getting scans of handbills, a recording of the jingle and the photos of the banners on the bulldozer, and of the shrine, we can then get you grant approval fully under way.

Blessings,

Father O'H

Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 12:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Reply from the lad, he will include on the banner after all Laughing:

Quote:
DEAR FATHER O'H,
OK,I WILL INCLUDE THE INSCRIPTION , PLEASE,ALWAYS PRAY FOR ME THAT GOD IN HIS INFINITE MERCY SHOULD GRANT ME THE STRENGHT TO CARRY OUT ALL THESE TASKS I HAVE IN HAND THIS MATERIAL TIME.

ALL MY CHRISTIAN LOVE
BROTHER DONALD
STILL NOT YOUR PHONE NUMBER OR IS IT NOT NECESSARY?

NeilDown
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 10:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Brilliant my man Scam. I can not beleive have smooth this has gone.

It seems like he fell into your hands, i'm new the community and trying to bait but it seems the lads are normally fiesty and have to be slapped. Your guy is seriusly a mugu.
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 10:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Cheers Neil, yeah it's going too smoothly lol, maybe he will send me some fake photos of bulldozers or something and I can slap him up, we shall wait and see.

Welcome to the forum, have a good read around, especially the "publish your work here" forum where you can pick up some good tips on baiting Wink

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic