SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Priest vs Doctor

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
frogkween
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 12:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sorry for the longwinded post, but this is what I have to date.

Father Hxxxxx Dxxxxxx - Good Guy
Dr. Williams - Scammer 1
BARRISTER SMIxxx OxU - Mugu Lawyer

May 09, 2006
Quote:

Goodday,

I Am DR Kxxxx WILLIAMS in charge of Bills and Foreign Exchange Remittance Department of international trust bank plc. I am writing you this letter to ask for your support and co-operation to carry out this business opportunity in my department.We discovered an unclaimed sum of $35Million (Thirty five Million Dollars) in an account belonging to one of our foreign customer (Hammond Joan)of 65, Edxxxxx, Washington USA, who was a petroleum/gas consultant/contactor with the Nigeria National Petroleum coporation who happens to be deceased during a business trip. He He? Joan is a chicks name silly Dr. died on board with the Swissair Flight 111 , which crashed into the Atlantic off Nova Scotia in september 2nd 1998. The plane crash was in the news.See links below for more detail informaion:

http://cnnstudentnews.cnn.com/WORLD/9809/swissair.victims.list/
http://cnnstudentnews.cnn.com/WORLD/americas/9809/08/swissair.02/
http://cnnstudentnews.cnn.com/WORLD/americas/9809/05/swissair.transcripts/ Oh YAY LINKIES

Since we got information about his death we have been expecting his next of kin to come over and claim his money. Unfortunately, neither the family nor the relation has appeared to claim this money.We cannot release this money unless somebody applies as the next of kin or relation to the deceased. Our banking guidelines indicated that if such money remained unclaimed for a period of eight (Cool years, it would be transferred into the international trust bank Treasury as unclaimed fund. Another officer and I in the department now decided to transfer this money into your account as the next of kin or relation of the deceased for easy collection since nobody is coming for it and we dont want this money to go back into the bank treasury as the unclaimed debt. Infact it is my friend that advised me to urgently arrange to transfer out this money through another foreign beneficiary outside the country.
We have decided to give you 30% of the total sum. I will do my best to see that we conclude this transaction successfully on time.

Please if you are interested send me an immediate mail so that I can explain the details to you to understand everything about this business.

write to this email address([email protected])

Waiting for your urgent response.
Best Regards.
DR, WILLIAMS

FATHER HD'S STANDARD RESPONSE:

May 09, 2006
Quote:

Hello Sir.
I am the High Priest with my local church. How may we be of assistance?

Father Hxxxx Dxxxxxxx
Chief of Fund Distribution
Holy Cxxxh of the Frxxs

o0o my first response:

May 09, 2006

Quote:
DEAR FATHER Hxxxx DIxxxxx,

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR EMAIL RESPONSE TO THE PROPOSAL I SENT TO YOU HOPING THAT UPON COMPLETION OF THE PROJECT,IT WILL BENEFIT YOU AND I. PLEASE BE INFORMED THAT THIS PROJECT IS A STRAIGHT FORWARD ONE OF WHICH THERE WILL BE NO AFTER EFFECT OF THE TRANSACTION.I HAVE CONTACTED ONE SENIOR ATTORNEY HERE WHO HAS ACCEPTED TO STAND AS YOUR ATTORNEY HERE WHO WILL BE THE PERSON THAT WILL SUBMIT YOUR CLAIM TO THIS MONEY.I HAVE PROVIDED HIM WITH ALL INFORMATION HE WILL NEED TO PROCESS THIS AND MAKE YOU THE BENEFICIARY/NEXT OF KIN TO THE DECEASE. But I dont wanna be next of kin to a decease.PLEASE IF YOU FOLLOW THIS PROJECT WITH THE SPEED IT DEMANDS,IT WILL TAKE FEW DAYS TO CONCLUDE AS ALL UNDERGROUND ARANGEMENTS HAS BEEN MADE BY ME ALREADY.

THEREFORE,I WOULD LIKE YOU TO ATTACH ANY OF YOUR IDENTIFICATION PREFERABLY YOUR INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT PAGE.UPON RECEIPT,I WOULD ATTACH MINE TO YOU FOR YOUR PERUSALS AND RECORDS AND FOR YOU TO KNOW ME VERY WELL AND HAVE MY PERSONAL INFORMATION.I WILL ALSO ASK THE ATTORNEY TO DRAFT A WORKING AGREEMENT BETWEEN ME AND YOU.THIS AGREEMENT WILL BE ATTACHED TO YOU FOR YOU TO APPROVE IT AND BOTH OF US WILL SIGN IT AFTER YOUR APPROVAL.THIS IS NOT A QUESTION OF LACK OF TRUST OR SO BUT I THINK IT WILL BE WISE FOR US TO HAVE SUCH FOR THE PROTECTION OF ALL.AS I AM SENDING THIS EMAIL,THE PROCESS IS ON AND BY THE SPECIAL GRACE OF GOD,IT WILL BE CONCLUDED AS PLANNED.WHAT I NEED FROM YOU IS MAXIMUM COOPERATION AND FOR YOU TO BE SINCERE TO ME UPON COMPLETION.

IT IS ALSO GOOD FOR ME TO TELL YOU THAT I SEE IT WISE FOR US TO SHARE THE MONEY IN THE FOLLOWING RATION IMMEDIATELY YOU CLAIM THE MONEY AS
PLANNED.65% FOR ME.30% FOR YOU.5% FOR EXPENSES THAT MAY BE INCURED BY ANY PERSON INVOLVED AND ALSO FOR THE PAYMENT/SETTLEMENT OF THE ATTORNEY BECAUSE I WAS ABLE TO CONVINCE THE ATTORNEY THAT YOU WILL PAY HIM HIS CHARGES UPON YOUR RECEIPT OF THE MONEY.THE ATTORNEY IS VERY HAPPY WITH THIS PROJECT AS HE HAS ASSURED ME THAT IT WILL NOT WASTE TIME FROM THE DATE YOU SEND WHAT IS REQUIRED FROM YOU LIKE ADDRESS AND TEL AND FAX NUMBERS WHERE THE BANK CAN REACH YOU WHEN YOUR CLAIM GET TO THE BANK.

IT IS ALSO GOOD FOR ME TO TELL YOU THAT THIS PROJECT IS GOING TO COST SOME MONEY TO PROCESS LIKE AS IT IS, Of course it's good for you to tell me it's gonna cost ME more moneyYOU ARE REQUIRED TO PAY VALUE ADDED TAX AND SECURE A COURT SWORN AFFIDAVIT AND STAMP DUTY WHICH WILL FOLLOW YOUR CLAIM TO THE BANK BEFORE THE BANK WILL AGREE TO RELEASE THE MONEY TO YOU AS THE TRUE NEXT OF KIN/BENEFICIARY.{of course its good for you to tell me you wanna cut my share}FINALLY,BE INFORMED THAT MY OWN SHARE OF THIS MONEY SHALL BE INVESTED IN ANY LUCRATIVE VENTURE IN YOUR COUNTRY ESPECIALLY How about the Lord Kermit DaFrog? ,IN REAL ESTATE PROJECT BECAUSE I WOULD NOT LEAVE IMMEDIATELY TO TAKE MY SHARE RATHER,I AM WORKING WITH THE ATTORNEY WHOM I TRUST VERY WELL SO THAT HE WILL FIRST FLY TO MEET YOU [yeah, that's really gonna happen[/b] FOR THE SHARING AS AGREED AND REPRESENT MY INVESTMENT THERE UNTIL WHEN I WILL BE FREE TO TRAVEL OUT POSSIBLY BY DECEMBER THIS YEAR WHICH IS EXACTLY WHEN I WILL BE RETIRING FROM SERVICE.PLEASE I WOULD LIKE YOU TO CALL ME ON MY DIRECT TEL NUMBER SO THAT WE CAN TALK MORE ON THIS MATTER MY NUMBER IS: +xxxx-80-52368xxx.

I AWAIT YOUR URGENT RESPONSE TO THIS FULL DETAILED MAIL.

BEST REGARDS,

DR WILLIAMS

May 10, 2006
Quote:

Right now our scanner is on the fritz, and it will take approximately 2 weeks to get a new one. Some little teenager thought it would be a good prank to scan his bum onto the computer and he broke it with his weight. He has been dealt with accordingly. As a sign of good faith I will send you a picture of me, and request you send the information you said you would send.

As far as the percentage - 25% sounds great!!! (since the 5% is going to be taken out of my cut for the lawyer the way I read it). I do regret to say that our phone company does not allow international phone calls. More teenager pranks. And we have not needed a reason for a fax machine before and don't plan on buying one just for this.

By the way, being a high priest as I am with my church, I can only work with individuals associated with our church. If you wish to become a member, or your attorney wishes to become a member I'm sure we can work something out. I really want to help you with your money. I don't have much in my account, but, as I am the chief of fund distribution, I have access to approximately $500,000.00 USD for distribution overseas to start a new Church of Frog, or maintain one already started.

Please respond soon.
Father Hxxxx Dxxxxx
Holy Cxxxxh of the Frxxx

[attached pic of Father Harry with a happy Parishener][/quote]
Yes that's Tom Bosley of Happy Days and Father Dowling's Mysteries.

Both of these the same day. The long winded script went to my bulk box though for some reason.

May 11, 2006
Quote:

DEAR Father Hxxxx Dxxxxx,

AS I HAVE SAID,WE DO NOT NEED TO WASTE ANY TIME Yes we doIN THE PROCESSING OF THIS FUND IN YOUR NAME.ALSO,I WOULD LIKE EVERYTHING TO LOOK VERY LEGAL SO THAT AT THE END,THERE WILL BE NO SUSPECION OR QUERRY AT ALL.THEREFORE,I HAVE INVOLVED A SENIOR LEGAL PRACTITIONER HERE WHO HAVE STARTED WORKING ON YOUR BEHALF TO MAKE SURE THAT YOU BECOME THE NEXT OF KIN TO THE LATE CLIENT.
I THINK BEFORE THE END OF THIS WEEK,WE MAY HAVE CONCLUDED ALL PLANS HERE AND THE BANK WHERE THIS FUNDS IS DEPOSITED WILL CONTACT YOU AS THE BENEFICIARY You think wrong AS YOU ARE AWARE,THERE ARE SOME TAXES THAT YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO PAY HERE AS THE NEXT OF KIN WHO IS TRYING TO CLAIM YOUR BROTHERS DEPOSIT UPTO THE TUNE OF $14.5M USD. Shocked I HAVE PAID FOR THOSE TAXES ESPECIALLY THE VAULE ADDED TAX WHICH IS VERY NECESSARY AND IT COST THE TOTAL SUM OF $35, 000.00 USD. Rolling Eyes I WILL BE GIVING THE MONEY TO THE ATTORNEY FOR HIM TO MAKE THE PAYMENT.

THE ATTORNEY IS ALSO READY TO GO TO THE COURT HERE BY TOMORROW TO SECURE YOUR COURT SWRON AFFIDAVIT WHICH IS THE MAIN LEGAL DOCUMENT THAT THE BANK WILL REQUIRE FROM YOU AS THE TRUE
BENEFICARY TO THIS LEGACY BEFORE THEY WILL BE ABLE TO RELEASE THE DEPOSITED FUND TO YOU AS THE BONAFIDE BENEFICIARY. IF HE SECURE THE AFFIDAVIT,THE COPY ALSO SHALL BE ATTACHED TO YOU FOR YOUR RECORD AND THE ORIGINAL SHALL BE FORWARDED TO THE BANK/FINANCE HOUSE FOR THEM TO ACT ACCORDINGLY. I WILL GIVE THE ATTORNEY THE SUM OF $4, 600.00 USD FOR THIS NEEDED AFFIDAVIT AND STAMP DUTIES.

AS YOU CAN SEE,I HAVE MANAGED TO MAKE THIS VERY EASY AND SIMPLE BY PUTING IN MY ONLY LIFE SAVINGS TO MAKE THIS PROJECT A REALITY Mhm. THEREFORE,I WOULD NOT LIKE ANYTHING THAT WILL HINDER OR JEOPARDISE THE PROCESS OF THIS FUND.THIS MEANS THAT YOU MUST KEEP IT SECRET AT YOUR END.Yeah, OK PLEASE I HAVE PACKAGED YOU VERY WELL BEFORE HIMI've been known to wear nothin but a bow for Christmas, but not packaged. Perv. HE IS VERY CONVINCED TO WORK AS YOUR ATTORNEY /REPRESENTATIVE HERE TO MAKE SURE THAT YOU CLAIM THIS FUND.HE IS VERY MUCH AWARE THAT ME AND YOU IS HAVING THIS DEAL TOGETHER.HE IS CHARGING MONEY AS WELL WHICH I HAVE NO OTHER MONEY LEFT TO PAY HIM UPFRONT SO I HAVE ALSO TRIED TO CONVINCE HIM THAT YOU WILL PAY UP HIS CHARGES UPON YOUR RECEIPT OF YOUR FUND/CLAIM IN YOUR ACCOUNT.HE ACCEPTED TO WORK IN THIS DIRECTION SO I AM VERY HAPPY WITH HIM AND HE IS VERY CONSIDERATE.
AS REGARDS THE SHARING MODUS,I HOPE THAT WE SHALL SETTLE THE ATTORNEY FROM THE 5% SET ASSIDE FOR EXPENSES.I AM ALSO KEEPING RECORDS OF ALL I AM SPENDING WHICH WILL ALSO BE SETTLED FROM THE
5%EXPENSES.THEREFORE,I WOULD LIKE YOU TO KEEP RECORDS OF ANY MONEY YOU SPEND ON BEHALF OF THIS PROJECT NOMATTER HOW LITTLE IT IS,EVEN YOUR TELEPHONE BILLS.THIS WILL ALSO BE DEFRAYED FROM THE 5% SET ASSIDE FOR EXPENSES.

I HAVE MANDATED THE ATTORNEY TO DRAW UP A WORKING AGREEMENT BETWEEN ME AND YOU.THIS AGREEMENT WILL GUIDE AND PROTECT ME AND YOU DURING AND AFTER THE PROJECT.BE ALSO INFORMED THAT MY OWN SHARE OF THIS FUND THAT IS MY 55% SHARE SHALL BE INVESTED IN ANY LUCRATIVE VENTURE IN YOUR COUNTRY ESPECIALLY,IN REAL ESTATE BUT UNDER YOUR GUIDANCE/SUPERVISION.

HERE IS THE ATTORNEY'S CONTACT ,I WOULD LIKE YOU TO CONTACT THE ATTORNEY AS FOLLOWS:

NAME: BARRISTER SMITH OLU

EMAIL:[email protected]

PLEASE TELL HIM THAT YOU ARE GLAD FOR THE GOOD JOB HE IS DOING WITH YOU AND YOUR FRIEND DR KENNY WILLIAMS.TELL HIM TO KEEP IT UP.TELL HIM THAT YOU WILL SHOW A GOOD APPRECIATION UPON COMPLETION.YOU CAN BE TALKING ON PHONE WITH HIM ABOUT THIS PSROJECT THERE IS NO PROBLEM.TELL HIM ALSO TO MAKE IT FASTER AS YOU HAVE A PROJECT WHICH YOU WOULD LIKE TO INVEST THE MONEY INTO.TELL HIM TO SEND THE COPY OF THE WORKING AGREEMENT FOR YOU TO IF IT IS SUITABLE OR IF THERE WILL BE SOME AMMENDMENTS.

BEST REGARDS,

DR WILLIAMS

Thu May 11, 2006
Quote:

My Good Friend

Now you are required to reconfirm to me your complete details, names, address, age, confidential telephone and fax numbers to enable us commence the transfer process.

BEST REGARDS,
DR WILLIAMS

Grrrrrrrrrr silly Mugu - learn to read and comprehend the first time.

May 11, 2006

To Williams:
From HD:
Quote:

As I stated earlier we do not have a fax machine, is there a way we can do this via email?

By the way, being a high priest as I am with my church, I can only work with individuals associated with our church. If you wish to become a member, or your attorney wishes to become a member I'm sure we can work something out. I really want to help you with your money. I don't have much in my account, but, as I am the chief of fund distribution, I have access to approximately $500,000.00 USD for distribution overseas to start a new Church of Frog, or maintain one already started.

Please respond soon.
Father Hxxxx Dxxxxx
Hoxx xxxxxxxxxx

May 11, 2006

To lawyer
From HD

Quote:

I am glad for the good job you are doing with me and your friend Dr. Kenny Williams. Keep it up. I will show a good appreciation upon completion. I cannot talk on the phone at the moment as some stupid teenagers abused international calls. I didn't peg them to be the type to enjoy Hong Kong Hookers. Also, make it faster as I have a project which I would like to invest the money into. Send copy of working agreement to me to see if it's suitable or if I will make ammendments.

By the way, I stated to Mr. Williams I can only "donate" money to other churches like ours. I think if either you or the good doctor went through the induction ceremonies so I can free the funds from the grasp of my board members it would be a good thing. I can't risk my 30+ year career by pilfering from the funds, but again, I can donate to a needy church if you catch my drift.

Blessed be.

Father Hxxxx Dxxxxx
Holy Chxh of the Fxxgs

I can't help but laugh at the eagerness of these two.

May 11, 2006

Quote:

HI Father Hxxxx Dxxxxx i am happy to here from you .to be a member of
your church is not going to be a problem ok. i and my attorney will be
happy to be a member. I will be happy too I'm sure we can work something out.Now you are
required to reconfirm to me your complete details, names, address,
age, confidential telephone number to enable us commence the transfer
process.and also contact the attorney.you can call me on my number
xxx-xx-5xx-6xx-xx call me so we can tulk.Anyone know what TULK is?

BEST REGARDS,

DR WILLIAMS

From Henry back to Kenneth:

May 11, 2006

Quote:

Good day to you fine Sir.

I contacted the lawyer earlier. For some reason your email telling me to contact the lawyer went to my spam box so it took me a few minutes to find it.

To lawyer:

I am glad for the good job you are doing with me and your friend Dr. Kenny Williams. Keep it up. I will show a good appreciation upon completion. I cannot talk on the phone at the moment as some stupid teenagers abused international calls. I didn't peg them to be the type to enjoy Hong Kong Hookers. Also, make it faster as I have a project which I would like to invest the money into. Send copy of working agreement to me to see if it's suitable or if I will make ammendments.

By the way, I stated to Mr. Williams I can only "donate" money to other churches like ours. I think if either you or the good doctor went through the induction ceremonies so I can free the funds from the grasp of my board members it would be a good thing. I can't risk my 30+ year career by pilfering from the funds, but again, I can donate to a needy church if you catch my drift.

Blessed be.

Father Hxxxx Dxxxxxx
Holy Cxxxh of the Fxxgs

One more thing before I release any of my information, we're going to need proof that you are truly interested in being members. It's one of them hoops we have to jump through for board members. There is information on the Church I must send, and you must fill out forms. To get started they want a picture of you and/or your attourney holding a sign that says "Please let me be in Cxxxh of Frxx". I still don't know why exactly they want it, they just say it proves willingness to become a follower. It's annoying to me too, but if you could do that I'd be more than happy to send you my information.

Blessed Be.
Father Hxxxx Dxxxxxx
Holy Chxxxh of the Frxxs

May 12, 2006

Quote:
Goodday Father Hxxxx Dxxxxx,
Find attached here is a copy of a photo of my self and family.you will ask the attourney to send his photo to and he will do that.
Dr. Williams.
call me xxx-xx-xxx-xxx-xx

http://img454.imageshack.us/my.php?image=fgr5mi.jpg WTF is THAT??

May 12, 2006
Quote:

Gooday Dr. Williams,
Perhaps I should CLARIFY something.
I did get your picture of your family, but it was nothing but pixels, all I can tell is you guys have really white teeth. I need a HIGH RESOLUTION, LARGE picture of you and your attourny (separately) holding a sign that says "PLEASE LET ME BE IN THE CHxxxH OF FxxG" or "LONG LIVE K3RM1T". I can't show that picture to the board members as I will be laughed out of the church. I hope you can understand.

I CCd this to your attourney so he doesnt make the same error you did and we can get the ball rolling.

Blessed Be.
Father Hxxxx Dxxxxxx
Holy Chxxh of the Frxxs

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

I'm assuming since it's the weekend my lads aren't going to respond, but this is what I have so far of my 2nd bait. My first one I'm waiting to publish until it gets a little further along, it should be interesting though, Prophet vs Prophet, so far I'm winning. He's going to join my church AND has followers that will follow him to whatever church he joins. Very Happy There will be forms, lots of forms and a "spiritual journey", which is basically a Vision Quest like the Native Americans go on. Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic