SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Trawling for Scammers

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Dredcocoa
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 7:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

OK, so I'm new to this and was just wondering how to trawl for potential targets. I've signed up to Yahoo Chat and joined a chat room, but all it seems to get me is continuous requests to click on web cam links Rolling Eyes . Are there any particular rooms people recommend, or message boards to stick my email address on? Or any other way of finding them? Thanks in advance.

419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 11:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Try any of the numerous "dating" sites here. Put up some kind of profile, and they'll knock on your door.

[08:08] pastor_jerry45: b4 u try anything on me....i will destroy, i will make ur life impossible (Yim "romance" scammer)

PA writes: I wouldn't mind if you locate the House in Tokyo or Osaka, as long as it is good and very close to where you stay, so that we can always keep in close touch with eash other. (Oh, warm and fuzzy feeling).
Dredcocoa
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 11:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Cheers. I'll have a scoot.

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 11:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Whoa! I don't know what I did wrong; but the pics I got back puke
I think I'm going to leave the love scams alone.

Do you Yahoo? Not anymore you don't.
Dredcocoa
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 11:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I did a boo-boo. I sent a few out at once- one in the 'to' box, the others in the bcc of the gmail webmail page. I forgot that the one in the 'to' box would be visible by the others. Got one answer from someone who was awfully upset that I hadn't contacted just her alone...

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic