SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Russian Romance Mentor

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Tobias
Not quite a Newb

Location: At the Nevernude convention, attending the seminar on chafing

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 3:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Anyone want to step up to the plate? I could use someone to help me get the nudie pics off scammers. PM me if you want to help.
Stepan Fetchit
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 3:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The Russians aren't real difficult. Getting nude pictures is usually only possible, if they have them 'in stock' already, since RARELY is the girl in the pictures a current accomplice.
Most of the pictures are stolen, downloaded from the internet. Some of the girls are local girls, paid a few dollars (rubles) to pose for sets of pictures. Rarely is the girl 'live', and currently involved in the scam.
That's another reason un-edited sign pictures are so rare from the Russians. If they have one, they'll usually just change the text on the sign.
Using safe baiting practices is a little of an overkill with the Russians, but do it, anyway. If nothing else, you'll have the satisfaction that while you have no idea who the heck is sending you the letters, they have no idea who they are writing, either!
The Russians are pretty easy. Most use 'scripts'. so there's not much reason to put much effort into your letters, or create much of a 'persona'.
Try a couple, and you'll see.
Tobias
Not quite a Newb

Location: At the Nevernude convention, attending the seminar on chafing

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 6:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It's just that they drop me before I get the good pictures. Any good ways to ask for them?

I used "nudie" in an actual sentence.
Stepan Fetchit
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 7:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Chances are, if they have them, you'll see them....closer to money time.
Since the stories are of 'sweet girl looking for love', nude shots don't always work into the story. Get close to money time, and hint.
If you ask right away, most will ignore you, or dump you. Get closer to the end. They might not have pictures of the 'girl'.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic