SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Critique gullible's first bait

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
gullible
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 6:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This here is my first finished bait. It was actually the fourth one I started - the others are still ongoing, but this lad twigged after just one piddly slap. It probably doesn't have much entertainment value, but any suggestions on how I could have kept it going longer, and how I could improve my style are very welcome, as I am but a n00b at this. Smile

Me
Franklin Nzi - scammer

It all started with a dead cocoa merchant father, a very common format, from what I can tell.

Received: by 10.35.118.17 with SMTP id v17cs87724pym;
Wed, 5 Apr 2006 14:18:17 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.70.83.19 with SMTP id g19mr134804wxb;
Wed, 05 Apr 2006 14:18:17 -0700 (PDT)
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Received: from web31311.mail.mud.yahoo.com (web31311.mail.mud.yahoo.com [68.142.198.106])
by mx.gmail.com with SMTP id i15si367707wxd.2006.04.05.14.18.16;
Wed, 05 Apr 2006 14:18:17 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: pass (gmail.com: domain of [email protected] designates 68.142.198.106 as permitted sender)
DomainKey-Status: good (test mode)
Received: (qmail 63403 invoked by uid 60001); 5 Apr 2006 21:18:15 -0000
Message-ID: <[email protected]>
Received: from [213.136.118.15] by web31311.mail.mud.yahoo.com via HTTP; Wed, 05 Apr 2006 14:18:15 PDT
Date: Wed, 5 Apr 2006 14:18:15 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: I Need Your Help With Trust
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="0-2115303304-1144271895=:60230"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

--0-2115303304-1144271895=:60230
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=iso-8859-1
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

FROM FRANKLIN NZI
ABIDJAN COTE D IVOIRE
WEST AFRICA
EMAIL ([email protected])
URGENT BUSINESS OFFER

My Dear One.
It is my pleasure to write you after much
consideration, since I can not be able to see you face
to face at first,Please i need your help.
Being the only son of my father, late CHEIF. PHILIP
NZI from C?te d?Ivoire(I am 23 years of age.

My father was limited liability Cocoa and Gold
merchant in Abidjan before his untimely death.
After his business trip to Abidjan -C?te d?Ivoire, to
nagociate on a cocoa and gold business he wanted to
invest in Abidjan - C?te d?Ivoire. A week after he
came back from Abidjan, he got an accident with my
mother of which my mother died instantly but my father
died after five days in a private hospital on that
faithful afternoon, I didn?t know that my father was
going to leave me after I had lost my mother, but
before he gave up the ghost, it was as if he knew he
was going to die.

He my father, (MAY HIS SOUL REST IN PERFECT PEACE) he
disclosed to me that he deposited sum of
$10,000,000,00 US Dollars (TEN MILLION US DOLLAR)
in a Security Company here in Abidjan - C?te d?Ivoire.
That the money was meant for his cocoa and Gold
company he wanted to establish in Abidjan - C?te
d?Ivoire though, according to my father he deposited
the money in a trunk box but declared it as vital
family belongings. He single handed me the key of the
box and the deposit certificate and instructed me to
seek for a reliable and trust worthy business partner
for my life time investment abroad.

Now I have succeeded in locating the security company
here in Abidjan - C?te d?Ivoire also confirmed the
items with most honest and confidentiality. Now I am
soliciting for your assistance to help me lift this
money out from Abidjan to your safe account abroad so
that we should invest it in any meaningful lucrative
business in your country because this is my only hope
in life.
I am willing to offer you 20% of the total fund if
only you can help me out of my present predicament.
I await your immediate response coupled with your
direct telephone and fax numbers for easy
communications.
NOTE:PLEASE REPLY TO MY PRIVATE E-MAIL BOX
BELOW;([email protected])

Yours sincerely
franklin nzi

---------------------------------
New Yahoo! Messenger with Voice. Call regular phones from your PC and save big.

Subject: Re: I Need Your Help With Trust
Dearest Frank,

That's very interesting. Please tell me more.

What exactly do you want from me? And why exactly did you contact *me*, and not someone else.

I hope you understand, one doesn't get these kinds of offers every day, and I am a bit weary. I am sure you know what kind of people browse the net these days.

Looking eagerly forward to your reply and elaboration on what I can do for you.

Yours only,

-=ME=-

It bears mentioning that the sign-off was inspired by the idea that maybe I could work the love angle in there somewhere.

Subject: In Good Faith (From Franklin Nzi)
Dear -=ME=-,

Greetings to you and thank you for writing back to me. I really appreciate the time you made out to reply to my mail and I am happy to know of your willingness to assist me in my request, thanks indeed and may God in his infinite mercy richly reward you for your concern and honesty towards me in this my difficult moment in life.

Actually, it has not been easy for me since the death of my parents. My late father's family members have been maltreating me and even trying to kill me as to have the opportunity to inherit all my late father's belongings because I am the only one left to inherit his belongings and for this reason I desperately need your help to transfer this fund into your account and leave this country for a better life over there in your country where i love to continue with my education.

I am really facing a total rejection here because of my late father's wealth which his brothers needed desperately but no other person knows about this money in the security company and that is the reason I want to quietly transfer it to your account and come over to your country to begin a new life over there and I am very greatful for the assurance you have given me about helping me to begin a new life.

My dear -=ME=- , I will send you the deposit receipt issued to my late father by the security company at the time he deposited the money there, I need your fax number to send you this document which you will use to contact the security firm and arrange the transfer of the money to your account. However, before you contact the security company I will first inform them about you as my late father's foreign partner and the beneficiary of this fund and after this you will contact the security company and request the transfer to your account. I will need your complete residential address, your telephone and fax numbers which I will join to your name and submit to them and introduce you as my late father's foreign partner and guardian and after this you will contact the security firm and request the transfer to your account.

I am looking forward to receiving your reply and the information I requested so we could move ahead.

Thank you and be blessed.

Yours,

Franklin Nzi

Subject: Re: In Good Faith (From Franklin Nzi)
Dearest Frank,

Who do you think I am?

I'm not the kind of girl that gives a stranger her phone and address after the first communication, I'll tell you that. Wink I mean... I barely know you, and we haven't quite established the requisite trust here. Although you sound sincere, and somehow, I think I can trust you.

I guess what bothers me is this thing you said about pretending to be your father's partner. I'm just worried: isn't it illegal somehow? What kinds of risks are involved in this kind of transaction?

Looking forward to your reply,

-=ME=-

Subject:Reply from Franklin Nzi
Dear -=ME=-,

Thanks for your reply mail. I am sorry I couldn't write you earlier, this computer I am using to write you now is very old and not functioning well and we just repaired it today and that is the reason I am writing now.

I quite understand your worries and concern in this transaction. Let me use this opportunity to inform you that there is no risk involved in this transaction. I only wanted to introduce you to the security company as my late father's foreign partner because my father registered my name as his next of kin in depositing the trunk box containing the money at the security company while he registered the beneficiary of the deposit as his foreign partner. By the time I went to the security company to make enquiries about the deposit, they confirmed the existance of the trunk box and asked me to bring my late father's foreign partner whom my father said was the beneficiary and I don't want to involve anyother person here for that purpose because I don't want any person here to have an idea of this money hence I will like to introduce you. Please my dear -=ME=-, I can not put you into any kind of problem and I am sure of what I am doing is not illegal before I contacted you so please open your mind to work with me.

It is true we have not known ourselves for long time now but I believe that knowing someone begins in a day and since God have programmed it that we should meet this way, please accept it for us to move ahead to conclude this transaction together. I neded to those information from you to be able to submit them to the security company and then with that you can contact the security company and request the delivery of the trunk box containing the money to your address. Ok, if you are not comfortable with giving me your address and other information I requested, can you be able to come down here to meet with me and together we shall go to the company to claim out the trunk box from there and then we can transfer the money through a bank here to your account in your country? We can do it this way if you can come down but if not then we will do it like I earlier explained so that the box will be delivered directly to your address.

I am waiting for your reply yo this mail as to know how to proceed.

Thanks and be blessed.

Yours,
Franklin

Subject: Re: Reply from Franklin Nzi
Oh Frankie, your words are so very soothing and convincing! Your letter makes my worries go away, but then, as I start thinking about all this myself, I become afraid of so many things that can go wrong! I sincerely hope you know what you are doing, because I certainly don't.

Any way, I don't know how to best handle this. Handling everything in person appeals to me because then I can see myself everything that's going on. But then, I am not sure it would change much, as you are the one handling everything any way.

So, I decided to leave it up to you. Whichever way you believe is less risky, we'll go with that. If you want me to come down there to help you, I will do so.

-=ME=-

Subject: Your suggestion
Dear -=ME=-,

Thanks for your mail. From what you said, I think coming down here will be the best idea. I am saying this because I will like you to see things yourself and this will make you to remove every kind of skeptism from your mind. Again, if you are able to come down here, then we will use that opportunity to open an account here in your name where the money will be deposited when withdrawn from the security company for
onwards transfer through the account to your given account in your country.

However, I don't know if it will be possible for you to make it down here within two weeks. If this will be possible, then let us forget about requesting the security company to ship the trunk box containing the money to your address. But if you can't be able to come down here quickly, then we have to use the shipment option to deliver the box to your address because I really want to get out of this country as quickly as possible and also I don't want this money to remain here longer because of the rising political crises going on here which might result to a more brutal war. Let me know what you suggest and we will begin arrangement on that immediately.

Thanks and be blessed.

Yours,
Franklin

Subject: Re: Your suggestion
Where exactly do you need me to come to? I'll probably need a visa, and I also need to check on plane ticket prices.

-=ME=-

Subject: The country
Dear -=ME=-,

The country's name is called Cote d' Ivoire (Ivory Coast) in West Africa and the capital city is called Abidjan. I am presently living in the capital city. Please check and see if you need a visa and how you can get it and if possible then I wait you here. Let me know your findings. Take care and stay blessed.

Yours,
Franklin

Subject: Re: The country
Hey, Frank,

It is late now, but I will stop by the consulate of your country tomorrow and find out the details of what needs to be done for travel arrangements.

In the mean time, you need to send me a scan of the documents that your father left you for this transaction. These will help me trust you, and rest assured that I am not doing all this for nothing, but actually reaching out and touching another person with a helping hand.

-=ME=-

At this point, the plan brewing in my head was to go through all the trouble getting the visa, only to find out it was for a neighboring country, hence I decided to refer to it as "your country" at all times, instead of the actual name. Of course, I never actually got to that part.

Subject: Tomorrow
Dear -=ME=-,

Thanks for your mail. I will send you the document tomorrow when I go out to town. This computer I am using to write you does not have a scanner so I need to go out to town to be able to use a scanner at a public internet cafe so expect the document tomorrow. Remain blessed.

Yours,
Franklin

Subject: Re: Tomorrow
Excellent. I stopped by the consulate of your country, and they said they will send out all the forms to me tomorrow. As soon as I get them, I will fill them out, and then getting the visa will take 5 business days. I have also looked into the issue of airline tickets, and the price is agreeable. If all goes well, I will be able to meet with you late next week.

For now, I am waiting for the documents from you, and the consulate.

-=ME=-

Dear -=ME=-,

Thanks for your mail and the information. I will try to scan and send the document today but we have another programme in the church this afternoon so I will do that as soon as I come back.

Yours,
Franklin

Franklin,

That's fine, take as much time as you need. I am in no hurry. However, you mentioned several times how important timely conclusion of this transaction is to you, so I am sure you won't cause unnecessary delays.

-=ME=-

Four days later he is ready to with a fancy certificate:

Subject: The deposit certificate attached
Dear -=ME=-,

Greetings to you and I hope you had a happy weekend. I am sorry for not writing you earlier but I am able to scan the deposit certificate issued to my late father by the security company at the time he deposited the trunk box containing the money there, please keep this document very confidential as you know I am sending it to you as a proof of deposit and as a show of good faith so please keep it to yourself alone.

How about your visa application and your travel arrangement? I hope everything is moving accordingly and please let me know when you will be here and I need the information I requested from you in my earlier mails as I have to tell the company about you as I told you. I wait your urgent reply.

Thank you and be blessed.

Yours,

Franklin Nzi

Look, it's got a blue seal of truth, and a postage stamp of authenticity! I am so proud. Laughing

Any way, time to start on the visa procedure.

Subject: Re: The deposit certificate attached
Franklin,

I have received all the necessary documents from the consulate of your country, and I'm afraid I need more information from you. I want to let you know that there are two types of visa I can get. Either a traveller visa, or a business visa. In the former case, I need an official invitation from someone in your country, including a letter of protection and a copy of an internationally accepted identification document. In the latter case, I need the full contact information of the business in your country that I am going to visit, including mailing address, and phone and fax numbers, so that the consulate officials could contact them and verify that we have business together.

Whichever one suits you best, send me that information, and if you reply promptly, I should be able to get the visa by the end of this week.

As for the information you requested, I'm sorry, I don't seem to be able to find the earlier email from you detailing what you need. Could you send me what you require again?

Thanks,

-=ME=-

Subject: Send a copy to me
Dear -=ME=-,

Thanks for your mail. Kindly send to me by attachment the necessary documents you received from my consulate in your country, I will like to see the documents and present them to someone who can help to write the invitation and protection letters.

The information I requested from you are your full names and complete address, your telephone and fax numbers. I wait for the information and the documents you received from my consulate.

God bless you.

Yours,
Franklin

Subject: Re: Send a copy to me
Frank,

Here is my address:

-= bogus address in russia =-

I don't actually have a phone number or fax, because it is too expensive to pay for both the Internet, and the phone here, so I chose the Internet instead.

Also, I don't have access to a scanner to scan the documents, but I can take pictures with a friend's digital camera, if you wish. Will that be acceptable?

-=ME=-

OK, this, it seems, is where I screwed up. Basically, I indicated I was poor, which was a poor choice. Laughing

Subject: Urgent answer
My dear Nestya,

Thanks for your mail. However, I can not be able to work with you if you are not capable to pay for telephone and fax lines in your country. What kind of job or business do you do? Since you can't afford telephone and fax numbers, what assurance do I have that you can be able to manage a huge amount of money running into millions? Do you realise what I called you for? I think that amount will be too much for you to handle or am I wrong? What is your age? Do you have a driver's license? What about your health? Your educational qualifications and do you have any references? Please provide answers to the above questions for me to make a decision either to work with you or to seek another capable person. Let me also reassure you that in any case, I must compensate you for your willingness to assist even if we didn't do it together.

Thanks and remain blessed.

Yours,
Franklin

Subject: Re: Urgent answer
Do I realize what you called me for? That's a very good question. The answer is no, you never told me. I had the impression you just needed your money out of the country, and then you'd come here and manage it yourself. I was willing to help you with that. I bought airline tickets from Moscow to Abidjan today, because they are a prerequisite for getting a visa, but I will have to cancel them and try to get my money back, because I can't continue any kind of transaction with a rude bastard like you.

-=ME=-

PS: You should be ashamed of yourself, for implying I am poor. For your information, I am not. The real reason I don't have a phone number is because I had to go through a divorce last week, and I have just now moved to a new apartment, and it takes about a month to get a phone line here in Moscow. I said I could not afford it to test you. And you fell for it. I now understand you just want my money. Well, you won't get it. Good bye.

A feeble attempt at recovery from me, but he didn't buy it. Confused

Subject: Joker??
Lier, you don't even have money a penny to pay for ordinary telephone line in your country not to talk of a flight ticket from Russia to Abidjan and you are talking to someone with more than an amount your whole family can ever dream of.

I am more clever than you, I cought your tricks. You mentioned that you are just trying me to say you don't have money to put a telephone line when we are talking about millions, isn't that funny? Why didn't you answer my questions? Are you a healthy person? You are not talking like a normal healthy person or you are painting yourself to look like a credible person? What kind of job do you do? I am a very cheerful giver and I can send you just a little thing to manage your life with but you must be very sincere and tell me the truth about yourself or you will get nothing and die in your poverty.

By the way, you don't have to deceive yourself, you are not from russia and you don't even know where russia is, maybe you hear that name and claim it all because you don't really belong to any place otherwise you should be proud to name your country,
bastard.

So, it seems to me the lad's twigged. I'll probably just send him some responses from the lovely insult thread. However, if someone thinks I can recover this bait, suggestions are welcome. Smile
YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 6:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This lad seem like he actually reads emails. That's funny. Mine never seem to. Attention to detail? Never.

As long as you know how this turd works, you should just bait him again. In fact, if I were you, I would bait him as several different magas. This way he would never get the chance to scam a real person. He would be wasting every second of his scamming life on you.

Safari<i>"i have arrive safe in namibia"</i> - Tony Kalabi - The Road to the Skeleton Coast
Safari<i>"he is in aswan"</i> - Larry Ken - The Road to Abu Sunbul
Safari The Road to the Hot Zone</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=89779" target="_blank"> The Making of a TWAT</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=100535" target="_blank"> The Second Coming of TWAT</a>
Golden Pith Mortar x17
gullible
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 2:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks, YeaWhatever, I might contact him from another address to start up another bait with the lad, but actually, it's funny, it seems this one isn't quite over yet. Basically, in response to his communication I sent the link of pure evil, disguised as online proof of my airline reservations. I'm guessing he knows better than to click links, because the response was pretty calm, and he said he didn't click it, but that he knows I am a 'lier' and that I am dirt poor, so cannot afford a ticket any way, and he will send me some money. I didn't think it would work, but I sent off a letter of confession that yes, I am so very poor, and I desperately need his money. And lo, he comes back wanting my details so he could send me the money. Heh, I might string him along for a little longer still. Of course that's going to happen monday, as I don't have the money to use the net on weekend. Wink

Also, I think it may actually be a different guy now... It's the same address, but now he keeps writing with the same email Subject, whereas before he changed it with every letter. Maybe that's only reserved for richer victims however. Laughing

--
Gullible
thud419
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 10:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I think he visited the link, put you down as a joker and changed the scam to suit. They really don't understand why we do this. He may be trying to test if you are still idiot enough to send your banking details; in my humble experience a slap is often followed by requests for more proof of veracity. The change to using the same subject line may be because you have him off-script.

I did not f**k your wife in any way -- Nike Akanbi
I don't know what else to do or do I continue filling and filling forms. -- Barr. Koloti
you has been dribbling me up and down but I will show some thing you have never seen before, I think you breath air wait and see. -- Sand Timer Barr. Cole
Cellphone x14
United States x 0.25 won from Reaper in a sucker's bet

Hello Kitty! pony Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts x several
gullible
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 9:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

thud419 wrote:
He may be trying to test if you are still idiot enough to send your banking details.

Well, I think I am. Laughing

--
Gullible
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 9:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm baiting him now.

I'll let you know how it goes!

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Yastreb

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 12:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think I have him hooked!

My favourite persona E1iz@ D@n3 responded, and he replied as follows:

Quote:

Thanks for your reply to my proposal and I am happy you are willing to help me out of this difficult situation, thanks indeed and may God bless you.
Surely, I need your help and for that reason I contacted you for your assistance and I really hope you will help me for the mutual benefit of both of us.
Like I told you in my first mail, my late father sealed the money in a trunk box and deposited it at the custody of a security company here for safekeeping though the security company is not aware of the real content of the box as he registered the content as family valuables for security reasons. I have visited the security company with the deposit certificate which the company issued to my father at the time he deposited the box there to confirm the deposit but the company asked me to present my late father's foreign partner whom my father mentioned as the beneficiary because my late father registered my name as the next of kin while he registered the beneficiary of the deposit as his foreign partner so for this reason I contacted you as to seek your approval to present you to the company as my late father's foreign partner and the beneficiary of the deposit for you to help me stand for the claim.
I will like you to send me your full information like your full names and complete address, your telephone and fax numbers. I will submit these information to the security company and introduce you as my late father's foreign partner and the beneficiary of the deposit and after this I will send you the contact of the company and the information of the deposit for you to contact them and request the claim of the deposit from there.
I have made some arrangement for the transfer of the money through a bank here to your account in your country when it is claimed out from the security company and we can either use this method to transfer the money to your account or you can request the security company to deliver the trunk box to your address in your country through a special diplomatic delivery means. Whichever means we adapt, as soon as the money arrive your account successfully, you will send down some money here for me to make arrangement to come over to your country to join you for the investment as I really want to move out of this place because of the political crises and fear of my life here. Let me reassure you that you will get 20% of the total amount for this help you are giving me and also we shall invest the money in partnership and every income will be shared between us. Thank you and God bless you. I wait for your reply and the requested information.

Slightly different script - I wonder why?

E1iz@ had some misgivings:

Quote:

This is tricky - while I'm happy to help you, there is one thing that makes me a little uneasy - that is, how can I pass as your father's business associate? I'm the same age as you (OK, I will be in August) and a student in agricultural sciences. It'd be a stretch, wouldn't it?
Actually you wrote "foreign partner" - I have this horrible suspicion that they'd say it wasn't business!
Please advise.

I'm setting up sending him a pic that will have him itching for more...

Also, I still haven't indentified which country I'm in. Sooner or later he'll have to come out and ask me.

MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Yastreb

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 9:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Damn, I think I've lost him. His last message was:

Quote:
sorry, you are not the type. bye

Sand Timer x 7
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic