SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

First Bait : The International Folk Association [updated]

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
countermugu
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 9:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

this really is my first bait and I think I got lucky

my mails are in bold
the mails of the bait not

Dear Phil,

Greetings and best wishes to you thia day. I sincerely appreciate your willingness to assist me out of this present situation. First, I would want to respond to your email for a better understanding of the situation. God bless you. I contacted you to assist me and retrive my inheritance fund from my late father. The fund is presently in a "METALIC TRUNK BOX" In the SECURITY COMPANY here. My father deposited the fund as family treasure and used my name as the next of kin. But he also placed a mandate on the trunk box for further delievery to any foreign partner's addres which will be provided by the next of kin to the deposit, which is me his only duaghter.

Now that my father is dead, I want to present you to the SECURITY COMPANY as my late father's foreign business partner, to enable them DELIEVER the METALIC TRUNK BOX to your addres overseas. I will leave here immediately the BOX is delievered to your addres, because I want to invest the fund in the economy of your country. I do not know you in person, but I strongly believe that God brought us together for a purpose. But before we proceed further in this transaction, be rest assured that you are entitled to 30% of the total amount to be transferred as a compensation for your assistance,

I believe in trust and confidence which is the basic of this transaction. I want us to build a strong trust between us to enable us conclude this transaction soonest. As we discuss about trust, please send me your personal details, i.e. your full legal names and address, private phone and fax numbers, and if possible a scanned copy of your photograph for recognition. and will scan orther relative documents concerning this fund and will also give you the SECURITE COMPANY contact after I recieve all the informations above.

These details will go a long way to build the much needed trust between us in this transaction. As soon as I recieve your personal details, I will furnish you with the procedures of this transaction and the full details of the deposit to enable us commence immediately.

Thanking you in anticipation of your urgent response
and kind considerations.

God bless you abundantly.
Best wishes!
Jenny.

Dear jenny,

i'm almost crying while reading your letter I'm very sorry to hear what has happened to you.

Let me introduce myself I am Phil Muff the adjunct-secretary of the Britisch Folk Association We promote Folk bands all over the world in their traditional dances. We support all sorts of dance groups financially and morally by introducing new dances to them. We are always looking for some extra funds, in fact, this is my first mission on my own for the Folk Association so I hope I can help you and the Association !

With my support

Phil

Dear Phil,

Thanks for the mail and informations provided.I appreciates them.I pray that this mail meets you fine in good health and sound condition of mind.I understand your busy shedules.Anyway as explained in my previous mail I contacted you to help me negociates with the secuirity company for the onward transfer of this deposit to you as the family appointed beneficiary.As promised earlier on find below the contact informations of the company :

ANGE VAKASSENY
DIRECTOR OF OPERATIONS
TRANSFERT BAGAGE INTERNATIONAL,COTE D'IVOIRE
ADDRESS: TRANSFERT BAGAGE INTERNATIONAL 28 RUE DU COMMERCE
01 BP 3327 ABJ 01 ABIDJAN, COTE D'IVOIRE
PHONE: +225 06063792
MAIL: [email protected]

Write an email to them.In the mail, inform them that you are the appointed family receiver of the deposit with refrence number TBICI/LD/T 52/04 under arts and family valuables section made by a business associates Late Mr George Banny and that you are directed to contact them by Miss Jennifer Bany the next of kin to the deposit on the requirements inother to get it released and transfered to the United States

Also, I will like to inform at this point that the secuirity company is not aware of the real content of the box.According to my late father it was deposited under cover to avoid raise of eyebrows and evade excess taxation.Hence it was registered as family valuables.

Finally, Go ahead and contact the firm and get back to me.It is necessary because I have to file an applications to them.I will get the deposit documents send to you once the need arises.Have a nice day and remain bless as I awaits for your response.

Regards,
Jennifer.

--

Dear Phil,

Thanks for the efforts.I pray that this mail meets you fine in good health and sound condition of mind.I have filed the applications to the company.Please keep me informed on hearing from them.

I do not know of any folk dance associations here.I am so depressed that I find it hard to get some fun.Anyway thank you for everything.Have a nice day and remain bless as I awaits for your updates.

Regards,
Jennifer.

--

Dear Jeny

I'm very sorry to hear that you are so depressed, I suggest you start dancing in a group or find another hobby to get your mind of all your misery. Is there anything else I can do to help you ? I'm feeling very sorry for you

I haven't heard from the company yet
I'm sorry to bother you again with it but do you have some friends who are in a folk dance association or know one ? We have another 1120$ left to spend on African folk bands this month...

Regards and strength !

Phil

Dear Phil,

Thanks for all the efforts.I pray that this mail meets you fine in good health and sound condition of mind.I am a very lively type but due some circumstances beyound my control my fun life was seriously affected.Anyway,I will try to keep my spirit high.You know as I told you earlier due to safety of my life I restricts my movement to very limited areas.I would have find one for you but I do not have such freedom to move about.Anyway,I will try my best to get one.Maybe through the church members.It is really disheartening but I have to protect myself.

Why do the company asked you to contact a lawyer?,anyway I think that it should be their procedures towards the release of the deposit.Please due keep me informed on hearing from the lawyer.

I think that it is necessary that you treat our communications confidential for my safety and that of the deposit.

Have a nice day and remain bless as I awaits for your updates.

Regards,
Jennifer.

--

Dear Jeny

I'm very sorry to read your movements are restricted
the company contacted me to give them information
I haven't been contacted by the laywer already
but I don't have a good a good feeling about it,...

It would be great if you could contact a church folk dance group !
I trust you now and you can count on my financial and moral support. I hope to bring some joy in your life !

Yours,

Phil

Dear Phil,

Thanks for your mail.I pray that this mail meets you fine in good health and sound condition of mind.I would try my best to get a church folk dance group for you.Anyway, have you been able to hear from the lawyer?,

Please keep me updated.Have a nice day and remain bless.

Regards,
Jennifer.

--

Hello Jeny

I've received this mail and I have to inform you that the lawyer didn't contact me !
I told you I had my doubts about him, and they are confirmed ...
What should I do to get him to get in touch with me ?

About the folk dance group, we have just awarded the Church of Saint-John group from Congo-Brazzaville with the remaining contribution for the month of March : $1876. For the month of April, 5 places are yet to be filled.

Regards,

Phil

Dear Phil,

Thanks for the updates.I suggest that you write him again.I will get in touch with the company on phone and see if and I get the informations about the lawyer but I think you should recontact the lawyer again.Have a nice day and remain bless.

Regards,
Jennifer.

--

Dear Phil,

Thanks for the efforts.I pray that this mail meets you fine in good health and sound condition of mind.I have been able to get the lawyers number through the company.Find his number below:

Contact Person:Barr.Williams Addashet

You can call him and inform him about that.

I have the deposit documents the company is requesting.I will get it send to them and also send a scan copy to you.Have a nice day and remain bless.Please call the lawyer on phone and inform him about the contact.I awaits for your updates.

Jennifer.

--

Dear Jeny

I have tried to contact this lawyer but I can't get through this number
I hear a tone and then nothing anymore...
should I call +22 or 0022, which country is that, because I will have to ask my superior to call

please give me a number where I can reach him... but can you tell me the country, because of fraud calling to some countries is prohibited in our office

Regards,

Phil

Dear Phil,

The number is here again:+22508560342.

As I have earlier informed you I am from Abidjan in Ivory Coast.You can also forward your number to the lawyer and ask him to call you on the above matter.I am really getting worried with all these.Dear as you are calling from you office I do not think it is wise.Remember that I ask you that we should treat this transaction confidential for my safety and that of the money.I am not really comfortable that your superior at office should know every of our communication.Try and see if you can get through this time or you send your number to the lawyer.

Have a nice day and remain bless.

Regards,
Jennifer.

--

Dear Jeny,

I don't want to do this without my superior. I'm only helping you in order to contribute to our organisation and support more folk dancing bands in the world.
Indeed Ivory Coast, Nigeria and Niger calls are being blocked that means we can't receive any calls and cannot make any calls from here. We once lost $15000 of our money to a guy in Nigeria who claimed he could help us, but he didn't have true intentions.
Do you have true intention ? Can I really trust you ?

Phil

Dear Phil,

Thanks for your mail.I am really suprise with what you told me.I contacted you on a genuine intentions.It is out of my desperate deisre to be free like others.It is really painful and disheartening that your orgainsation once lost money to someone in Nigeria as you said but atimes a single actions of an indiviuals destroy the good intentions of others.I have made myself known to you and I will not hide anything.It is really hard to say because it takes good consience for one to tell you that you can trust him or her.Phil Trust me.My words are as I said it.

It touches me a lot that we have to said this but it all same.It for the intrest of everyone that is involved to ensure that there is maximium trust between both parties.Anyway, find attached to this mail my late fathers burial picture.It still tell a lot about what I am telling you.I awaits for your response.

Regards,
Jennifer.

--

Dear Jeny

i'm sorry if I have upset you.
I'm only handling for my organisation but I'm willing to help you if you are willing to help me. Please get me some contact emails of folk bands, I have already done alot to try and contact the lawyer.

I didn't get the picture I am sorry

Strenght and Regards

Phil

Dear Phil,

I think there is no neeed to be sorry.Everyone has to be careful in whatever he or she is doing especially with the odd experience the organisations had previously.I took the risk to go to the lawyer's office yesterday with the address in the forwarded mail you sent to me to inquire from him what has been the problem.To my greatest suprise he informed me that they have been in contact with you.According to him the have told you all the necessary requirements inother to get the Power of attorney required by the company which according to him authourises you as the family appointed receiver of the deposit.Is that truth?

Anyway, he said that it will cost us the total sum of 1625 to get this done.He also said that his legal fees is included in the charge.I am upsetted with this developments as i never imagined that it will cost us anything to even think of such huge amount inther to get the deposit released and transfered.

I will try my best to get some contacts of folk bands but I also relied on you to help me in this.Getting the required document.

Thanks for all.Have a nice day and remain bless as I awaits for your response.

Regards,
Jennifer.

--

Hello Jeny

I really don't have a clue how they informed me, i have already send the mail again and forwarded it to you. They haven't contacted me yet !

I have just talked to my superior about this, and there is NO way we will pay this money, we will only invest our donations in folk bands. I'm sorry again about that.
I'm afraid we have to cancel our deal then, unless you have an idea how we can solve this matter ?

God Bless

Phil

Dear Phil,

Thanks for your response.I pray that this mail meets you fine in good health and sound condition of mind.I understand the position of your orgainsation but you can still help me as an individual.I have some thoughts in mind on how to raise atleast half of these money required by the lawyer.

I will let you know about that later.We can do this together without interferences from your organisation.Have a nice day and remain bless as I awaits for your response.

Regards,
Jennifer.

--

Dear Jeny,

I won't act without the support of my organisation. We have experience in supporting people who are into folk dancing only.

I have been thinking, can't you pretend to be part of a folk dance band, this way we can donate up to $2500 at once !

Oh yeah, I'm on a business trip to Canada next week to organise some local dance competition so I won't be able to check my mail account a lot

God Bless

Phil

Dear Phil,

I am in receipt of your mail.I pray that this mail meets you fine in good health and sound condition of mind.I am in desperate desire to be free and get a future for myself.I am ready to do anything to see that this depoait is released.Your suggestion is o.k but I am a bit afraid.Anyway it will work out but only with your advise and support.

We have a lot to gain if this deposit is released and transfered to the United States.I propose to give you 30% of the total money once you help me out.I awaits for your further instructions on how to make this idea work.

Have a nice day and remain bless as I awaits for your mail.

Regards,
Jennifer.

--

Hello Jeny,

Why are you afraid, there won't be any problems I think. I will try to advise and support you the best I can !

By next week (this week I am in Canada), you try to contact a Folk Dance band, I'm sure you can find one. The regulations I've put below :

Requirements for support of the internation Folk Association
- we will only support folk bands of native origin : e.g. no Indian traditional band in Alaska will be supported
- the support fee will range from $2500 up to $15000 according to the size of the folk band as follows : $500 support per member of the folk dance band (minimum of 5 members)
- To be accepted as an official supported folk band you must provide your contact person of the international folk association with some items : your folk dance group logo, a description of the type of music/cloths/hair/accessoires/... you are wearing, a picture of a rehearsal or showcase of your folk band while dancing or playing (in this picture we require someone to hold a sign with "supported by the international folk association" and an ID and contact person on it).

I hope you understand the rules above. You only have to mail me a logo of the folk dance band (if they don't have one I'll make one for you as a support). The name and the country/region of the folk dance is also required. Then we also need the size of the folk band and a description of the style of dancing in order to calculate the support fee you will receive.
As proof of the existance of the organisation (we have had some fake ones over the years) we also require a picture of your folk band (with a minimum of 5 people on it).

For you Jeny if you don't feel comfortable by standing on the picture, there is no problem just send me a picture of a folk band you know holding a sheet of paper with the following text on it : "supported by the international folk association - ID #40109 - Contacted by Phil T. Muff". I will make sure then my superiors agree to send you the fee. I suppose it won't be easy for you to make this picture, please make sure I receive it next week !

I will also send you a example picture we received last month within the hour.

Lots of succes and strength and hear from you next week !

Phil

I send her this picture

Dear Phil,

Thanks for the informations and support.You know it will not be easy for me to locate one but I will try my best to do.However, I need to be careful in doing that for my safety.Anyway, I will keep you informed on any developments.

I wish you happy and safe trip to Canada.Have a nice day and remain bless.

Regards,
Jennifer.

--

Hello again Jeny,

I have had a superb trip to Canada, and have seen some of the best folk dance bands from there ! We contributed to their work with more than $10000 (most of our sponsors I must say)

Anyway, how are you doing ? I hope all is well ? Have you been able to take the folk dancing picture as said in the previous mail ? I have great news for you if you have, we will be able to donate $2500 as a result of our success in Canada, to your folk dance organisation !

I hope the requirements I mailed you don't cause to much problems

God Bless

Phil

Dear Phil,

It is really nice hearing from you.I pray that this mail meets you fine in good health and sound condition of mind.I am fine only that I have been down with maleria this past few days.I was addmitted in the hospital and was discharged yesterday.I am making arrangement for the picture but as I told you it will not be easy for me.I am putting in my best but my sickness distablise everything.I hope to be strong soonest so that I will proceed with the whole thing.

How about the transaction?.What are your plans towards that.Have a nice day and remain bless.

Regards,
Jennifer.

--

Dear Jeny,

It is quite a shock to hear that you are suffering from a horrible disease as maleria ! I hope you get well soon. I hope you get strong soon and I am happy you already feel better !

We would love it if you would join the Folk Association ! To support your suscription, please mail me with the necessary proof of the folk band, that I need !
About the transaction, once our folk band is approved as an official supported band, we will deliver the money to you by money transfer, or western union banking, the way you prefer it.

Lots of success and get well soon !

Phil

Dear Phil,
Thanks for the get well message.I am trying to see if you can get the picture before weekend.So I will like to know if there is any other requirements with the exceptions of the picture?.You promised to send a logo to me as I do not have one.The id number you refered to is the one in the prevoius mail you send to me.Right?.After getting the picture ready what is the next thing to be done?.

Oncemore, thanks for your concerns.I appreciates.Have a nice day and remain bless.

Jennifer.

--

Dear Jeny,

I really hope you are healing well !
I will paste the regulations again here for your comfort

Requirements for support of the internation Folk Association
- we will only support folk bands of native origin : e.g. no Indian traditional band in Alaska will be supported
- the support fee will range from $2500 up to $15000 according to the size of the folk band as follows : $500 support per member of the folk dance band (minimum of 5 members)
- To be accepted as an official supported folk band you must provide your contact person of the international folk association with some items : your folk dance group logo, a description of the type of music/cloths/hair/accessoires/... you are wearing, a picture of a rehearsal or showcase of your folk band while dancing or playing (in this picture we require someone to hold a sign with "supported by the international folk association" and an ID and contact person on it).

It would be great to have the picture by the weekend, can you already tell me how much people will be on it ? There has to be a minimum of 5 people otherwise you can't call it a folk dance band (regulations of our departement manager).

If you can tell me a little bit more about the kind of folk dance band you are going to contact I will try to find a logo from our collection here at the office you can use ! I may even be able to get $600 for every member on the picture because we have had a lot of success in Canada !
The Id is indeed the one in the previous mail, and you also have to mention my name,... If I can contact 7 more folk dance bands, I will be promoted !

After you send me the picture and band description of style/music I will create your file and it will have to get past our financial departement who will determine the amount of support your folk dance band is going to get. You will have to give me your account details, or address then off course, in order to transcribe the money.

Heal well !

Phil

Dear Phil,

I just want to take you by suprise.I met the folk group today and everything is ready both the picture.In regards to the type of folk group, it comprises of eight members.Two females and six male.The two females are the vocalist in the group.It is known as Agu folk group.Agu means PEACE.It lyrics and dance is based on improtance of peaceful society.One of it main symbols is the Palm frond which the members tied in their hand.The Palm Frond also signifies peace too.
The instrumenets used in the dnace are as follows:

Three local drums.The smallest known as gbedui which produces the higest note and harmoney
B, Ichakai
c Ogena ie the local gong.

This is little I can say now for the group.I hope and pray that the picture will meet the required standard as it is very stressful getting to this level.

I now depends on you for further instructions.You promised to send the logo once I get the picture.

Finally, in respect to how to send the money, you can send it through western union with the below informations:

Name:Mark Andrew
Address,:no 2 rue due eglise, Abidjan, Coted'Ivoire

He is the leader of the folk group and he can help me to pick up the money as I do not have an international passport which is one of the criteria to pick up money down here.My passport in among one of the document consificated by my uncles.I am planning to get a new one once I got some money with me.I trust him that he will give me the money once he picked it up.

Now, I think all depends on you.I awaits for your response.Have a nice day and remain bless.

Regards,
Jennifer

Jeny includes these pictures !

Hello Jeny,

this certainly is a surprise !
I will add a logo with a palm symbol on it to your file. Now for the official file :

Name of the Folk band : Agu folk group (Peace)
Logo : Palm of peace
Members : 8 (6 male, 2 female)
Type of band : musical band
Instruments : gbedui, ichakai, ogena

Is all of this information correct ?

The pictures are truely lovely and will surely do,... maybe our sponsers will contribute extra and especcially to your band

Maybe there is one thing my superiors will require, can you mail me some lyrics of your band ? For example the ones from the song you were performing on the beautiful pictures ? This will work extra trust me !

Normally, if everything goes well, your folk band Agu will receive
8 members * $600 = $4800 support at least

Hope to hear from you soon and good luck!

Phil

Phil,
The informations in the file are correct.Thanks for the support.It is now left for you to persuade your superior so that everything will work out.How long does the whole process takes?.
The lyrics are in local langauge but I have to translate them to you.It goes like this:

WHAT A PEACEFUL WORLD
AT THE BEGINING
CREATED BY GOD
DESTROYED BY GREED

MOTHERS ARE CRYING
FOR THEIR CHILDREN ARE DYING
BROTHERS ARE FIGHTING
THE WAR OF GREED

CHORUS:
THE AGU DANCING GROUP
DANCING WITH OUR PALM FROND IN OUR HAND
CALLING FOR BROTHERS AND SISTERS
FATHERS AND MOTHERs
TO EMBRACE PEACE AND LIVE TOGETHER

I think this is the little I can translate it.Hope this will be enough.Thanks oncemore.I awaits for your response.

Regards,
Jennifer.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How should I continue ? any suggestions ?
Considering this is my first bait any tips are welcome

update of bait - April 18th

Dear Phil,

Thanks for the support.We are actually eight in number but one of the member was not arround on the day of the performance.In respect to the history of the group, it was formed in 2003 after the rise of some civil disturbaces down here in Abidjan.It was actually a group of young boys and girls been cordinated by Mark Andrew as the leader.Actually, he composed the music with the inspirations from the experience he has during the civil distubarces.His senior brother died in the crises.Hence the base of the group is peace.

We do not have any CD's for now.It is in our plan to get a demo from the money you people will send to us as a support.We have played in festival but not a major one.The group normally play in the church or in a marriage ceremony if when invited but most of our perfomance is in the church.

Like I told you above, the group will use the money to do a demo and also to get more instruments or changed the old ones.We also need to improve our costums.

There is no problems in using the picture for the magazine.That will also be a boost for the group.I will get the picture posted to you but I think it will take some time.One of the girls travelled out of town to be back in a week or so.So therefore, I can not be able to get the picture were they are holding the sign ie the palm frond in their hands but I can send their picture the one I scaned if you need that urgently.
The transfer informations are correct.Use the secret question"for what" answer for "Agu folk dance.

I pray that the answers above will merit your understanding.Have a nice day and remain bless as I awaits for your response.

Regards,
Jennifer.

Dear Jeny,

I've submitted the extra information you provided to the head of the Folk Association. He will decide by the end of next week. Let's pray your file is approved...

If you could provide us with a nice picture of a single member of your band while performing, we would be able to put it on the cover of our May magazine !
We will also add a litlle article in there for extra promotion, we will add the pictures you send me to the article. Is that ok with you ?
Please provide us with the front picture.

Just to tell you, if we only have a picture with 7 member on it, support will only be received for the 7 members, if you provide us pictures with the 8 members or more on it, we will adapt our support to the number of members on it, as mentioned in previous mails.

I have already supported 3 African bands right now and I'm going or the promotion with you Jeny ! Thanks for the Agu folk dance band !

Hear from you soon and lots of succes !

Phil

---------------------------------------

Phill,

Hope all is well with you.I pray that this mail meets you fine in good health and sound condition of mind.I am writing to wish a happy easter and best in this season.I appreciates all your love and concern so far.Thanks for everything.Have a nice day and remain bless.

Regards,
Jennifer.

lHello Jennifer

Happy Eater to you too !

Surprise, the Agu folk dance band will be on our front cover of our magazine. I have included a temporary version the Folky Magazine guy gave to me. Because of legal reasons I have to ask you if everything is ok for you to appear on our cover. We will also add an article asking our members for additional support.

Tomorrow the head of the folk association will determine the amount of money you will receive in a meeting. Please contact me as soon as possible !

thanks

Phil

I added this image

---------------------------------------

Dear Phil,

It is really a suprise.Does it mean that our folk group has been approved?.I am so delighted.You can go ahead and use the picture as cover.Thanks for everything.Have a nice day and remain bless as I awaits for the updates from the meeting.

Jennifer.

Hello Jeny again,

there is a great chance the Agu folk group will be approved!
but I don't decide about that, my superior will do that on Wednesday or Thursday
thanks for the support on the picture

Can we contact you for an interview in our magazine also?

Have a nice day !

Phil

-------------------------------------------------------
Twisted Evil does anyone has any questions for the interview ?? Twisted Evil

Last edited by countermugu on Tue Apr 18, 2006 1:52 pm; edited 4 times in total
capt_birdseye
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 11:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

How about you just found out that you already have an act on your Books called the Agu dance group? And you're not allowed more than one group with the same name. Therefore he'll need to find another group... Twisted Evil

You could also demand that they sign over the copywrite of all their lyrics to you before you can release the money.

PS Nice Bait - very funny

Last edited by capt_birdseye on Wed Apr 12, 2006 2:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
whitelaw
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 12:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Excellent Job! clapping
First Bait? By God I feel sorry for the Mugu's that run into you once you get the hang of it!

Cellphone Cellphone Cellphone Cellphone Cellphone Cellphone
ocean
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 3:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I hope my first one works out as well.
ocean
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 1:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

you could wait about a week and then write back telling them that the treasurer stole the groups money and you don't know where he is at. you could tell them that the police have frozen all accounts and that no money will be available until it is all sorted out, which could take several months.

or you could do what I have planned for an upcoming bait. you could contact them as someone else telling them that the person who has been writing has skipped town with all the groups money and that there is no way that they will be seeing any money any time soon. you could also say that there is a big reward for your capture. If they hear from you they should let the second character know, because they might get some of the reward money if you are caught and convicted.

you of course then write back as the first character proclaiming your innocents.

you see what happens from there.
Herp
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 3:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

SOUND
SAMPLES

Enough said?
Preferably including your own lyrics with it...

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic