SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Me and the Mbambi Family

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Superheidi
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 7:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am new at this, check out my FIRST ever Scam! This takes place over about a month....
Quote:
FROM MBANI SMITH FAMILY
TELL: +27-739629266
E-mail: [email protected]

CONFIDENTIAL.
ATTENTION:

You may be surprised to receive this message from me since you don't
know me in person,
but for the purpose of introduction, I am MR.SMITH MABNI, the son of
late MR. MBANI MASAM,
who was murdered in a land dispute in ZIMBABWE. I got your contact
through the South African
International Exchange Network On-line here in Johannesburg, South
Africa as reliable and
trustworthy to deal with, and then I decided to write you.

My late father was among the few black Zimbabwean rich farmers murdered
in cold blood by the
agent of the ruling government of President ROBERT MUGABE for his
alleged support and sympathy
for Zimbabwean opposition party.

Before the death of my father, he took me to South Africa to deposit
the sum of Eighteen Million
Two Hundred Thousand US Dollars ($18.2m) with a security and finance
company, as if he knew the
looming danger in Zimbabwe. The money was deposited as a gem or
precious stone to avoid much
demurrage from the security firm. This money was earmarked for the
purchase of new machinery and
chemicals for the farms and the establishment of new farms in Lesotho
and Swaziland.

This land problem arose when President R. MUGABE introduced a new land
Act.
Which wholly affects the White rich farmers and some few blacks
vehemently condemned the
'MODUS OPERANDI' adopted by the government.

This resulted to rampant killing and mob actions. I and my family who
are currently staying in
South Africa as a refugee or an asylum seeker have decided to transfer
this money to a foreign
country where we can invest it. I am faced with the dilemma of
investing this amount of money
in South Africa for fear of encountering the same experience in future
since both countries have
the same political history. Moreover, the South African monetary
policy/law does not allow such
investment hence I am seeking for and asylum or refugee.

I must let you know that this business is 100% risk free and the nature
of your business does not
necessarily matter. So if you are willing to assist us, I and my family
have agreed to give you 15%
of the total money, 40% will be for a joint business venture I will be
doing with you and another 40%
will be for me and my family which we shall also invest in your country
and the remaining 5% will
be mapped out for all expenses we may incurred during the transaction.
Therefore, if you are
willing and interested to render the needed assistance, endeavor to
reply through my email address:
[email protected].
I also need your telephone number, Remember that this is highly
confidential and the success of this
business depends on how secret it is kept. We expect your reply
soonest.

Best Regard.

MR, SMITH MABNI (FOR THE FAMILY)

Quote:
I would love to help out. The only problem is that my checking account is currently overdue. In order to make my checking account able to recieve funds, I would need the amount of 500 US dollars from you immediately in order to reopen my account. After my account is open, I will email you or call and we can start getting the millions of dollars out. Please send me your bank account number, government identification number, and a credit card number (for bank identification purposes only) and I will have 500 US dollars transferred into my account.

Please be assured that I am dedicated to helping you and am horrified at the atrocities your family has been through. Please don't involve any authorities, as I fear for your family's safety.

The sooner we can get my account reopened, the sooner we can make your life, and your family's lives, better.

I am so glad you came to me. You found the right person...

Quote:
Dear Heidi Martinuzzi,

All you have to know and do in this transaction .

With regards to our request, we wish to explain to you the
areas we need your help and also let you know the
procedures of this transaction. we contacted you for help
as our foreign partner to assist us in the transferring of
the outstanding fund out of south Africa to your nominated
account in your country and also help us in the investment
of this money outside south Africa, this is due to our
present status as a refugee will not prohibits us from
investing the money here in south Africa or even to operate
a bank account. You will represent us as the actual
beneficiary of the fund to enable the transfer to be
effective.

The procedures of the transaction are as follows:

firstly, you are required to come down to south Africa to
open a non-resident/investment account with any of the commenced bank here in south Africa and also help us in the clearing of the fund which is presently deposited with a security company here in Johannesburg south Africa, this money will be deposited into the account you will open as soon as it cleared from the security company for onward transfer to your overseas account.
All the documents required to the deposit of this
consignment will be sent to you, if you wish.

Note; the security company where this fund is deposited do
not know the actual content of the box, because during the time of deposit it was deposited as family valuables.

please I want you to tell us your mind so that we will know
what to do as soon as possible as you have know our
condition at this moment we need to act urgently
please.
I am sending you our family picture, is attached to this
message.
Thanks and God bless you for your understanding.

Mr. Mbani Family.

Quote:
Great!

If you can send me several thousand dollars to buy a plane ticket, I will come over to Johannesburg immediately to help. I would much prefer to fly First Class, since you know it is a long and arduous plane flight. I also am having some financial trouble this month. If you could send me 2000 (TWO THOUSAND US DOLLARS) to help pay my rent, it would facilitate me coming over to South Africa as soon as possible.

A check is fine, or cash is fine too. As soon as you send me the check, and I cash it, I can but the plane ticket to South Africa.

I am looking forward to meeting you and your wonderful family. If you would like, I can set up a new Paypal account on the internet so you can transfer the money today into my paypal account. Then I can buy a plane ticket online, all in the same day!

Let me know! I think using paypal would be the quickest way to do it, don't you?

Email me back, I am so excited to be a part of this important venture to restore your family's fortune. I myself find terrorists and government coups to be disruptive and never have a good effect on individual families.

Quote:
Dear Sir,
We that you for your mail.
Please we want you to understand that we are not in the position of this fund at this moment. we are not in the position to send any money out to you. Please if you know in you that you want to help us in this transaction, do all you can to see that this fund will be in your position.
But if you can't help we are fine with it we are not forcing you on it.
Please what ever expencess that you made on this transaction will be giving to you back before your percentage.
Please all we nee is for you to come down here please help us out of this.
or you can contact our lawyer lawyer and ask him if there is anything you can doin this transaction with you coming down here.
His contact is as follow:

Name: Barrister Douglas Smith.
Tel: +27-768300166.
E-mail: [email protected]
Please do contact him as soon as ou receive this mail so that we will know what to do next.
Thanks and God bless you.
Mbani family.

Quote:
Dear Barrister Douglas Smith,

I am a friend of the Mbani Family. I have been asked by them to help them procure some funds out of their country and into a US bank account.

I am not sure what they are saying as their English is very poor, but it seems like I need to go to South Africa and open a new account. Then, the funds will be transferred into that account, then into my personal account.

The Mbani family, as you know, is in dire need of help, and their very lives may be in danger.

I, being poor, want so desperately to help them. I need 500 dollars to reopen my bank account in the US and 2000 dollars to fly out to South Africa, and meet the Mbani family and start this new account.

I know you are a good friend of the Mbani's, and a good man. Will you help us bring the Mbanis back to their financial status?

I would pay you back every single penny as soon as the funds were in my hand to do so. The Mbanis promised me 50% of all the money once I get it into my account.

Please email back immediately. I can't wait to meet the Mbanis and go to Africa!

- Heidi Martinuzzi

Quote:
ATTN: MR.HEIDI MARTINUZZI

WELL THE FAMILY HAS TOLD ME ABOUT YOU HELPING THEM OUT, FOR THIS FUND TO BE IN YOUR BANK ACCOUNT OVER THERE IN YOUR COUNTRY.

WELL BEFORE I WILL TELL YOU WHAT YOU NEED TO DO ON THIS ISSUE, I NEED TO GET SOME INFORMATION ABOUT YOU BECAUSE AS THE FAMILY LAWYER I WILL NOT LIKE ANYTHING TO HAPPEN TO THIS FUND AND I NEED TO KNOW YOU.

THE INFORMATION I NEEDED FROM YOU IS AS FOLLOW:
1.YOUR FULL NAME
2.YOUR RESIDENT ADDRESS
3.YOUR TELEPHONE AND FAX NUMBER
4.YOUR FIRST PAGE OF YOUR INTER NATION PASSPORT WILL
BE SCAN TO ME OR ANY ID THAT HAVE YOUR NAME ON IT.

MEANWHILE, I WILL BE GOING TO THE SECURITY COMPANY WHERE THE FUND WAS DEPOSITED AS A CONSIGNMENT TO INFORM THEM THAT WE ARE COMING FOR THE CONSIGNMENT VERY SOON.

AND PLEASE ANOTHER THING IN THIS TRANSACTION IS THIS, ACCORDING TO THE FAMILY; YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO COME DOWN HERE FOR THIS TRANSACTION.

I WILL USE THIS OPPORTUNITY TO ASK THE SECURITY COMPANY IF IT WILL BE POSSIBLE FOR THEM TO USE THEIR DIPLOMATIC MEAN TO TRANSFER THE CONSIGNMENT TO YOUR COUNTRY.

HOW DID YOU SEE THAT? IS THAT OK WITH YOU? IF THAT WILL BE POSSIBLE AND THE FAMILIES SIGN IT, I WILL MAKE THE CONSIGNMENT TO BE UNDER YOUR NAME WITH THE SIGN OF THE FAMILY.

PLEASE I WANT TO HAVE YOUR ANSWERS ON THESE MATTERS ON YOUR NEXT MAIL WITH ALL THOSE INFORMATION I NEED FROM YOU. I WILL GET ALL FROM YOU BEFORE I WILL PROCEED TO THE SECURITY COMPANY FOR ANY INFORMATION.

PLEASE I WILL BE WAITING FOR THE INFORMATION.
YOURS TRULY,

BARR: DOUGLAS ESQ.

Quote:
Awww. Are you sure I can't come to Africa? I really really wanted to. Please double check for me and see if there isn't any way you can get me into Africa.

THE INFORMATION I NEEDED FROM YOU IS AS FOLLOW:
1. Mr. Heidi Ambrosius Martinuzzi

567 N. Rossmore Ave, #34
Los Angeles, CA 90004
USA

3.YOUR TELEPHONE AND FAX NUMBER

(818) 784-7666 Home #

I do not have a fax number

4.YOUR FIRST PAGE OF YOUR INTER NATION PASSPORT WILL
BE SCAN TO ME OR ANY ID THAT HAVE YOUR NAME ON IT.

Okay, here's the thing; I actually don't have any ID right now because I just got out of jail. PLEASE don't think I am a crook or that i will try to cheat you. I will be getting my new ID soon from the government, and I am allowed out of the country, it is not a problem. I know you will want to know why I was in prison; I assure you it had nothing to do with stealing money. I was involved in a relationship with an underage girl (she was 13). We were very much in love and our relationship was pure and wonderful. Unfortunately, the laws here don't take love into consderation and I had to spend some time in prison. She is 15 now and we eagerly await the day when she turns 18 and we can be married. So you see, I am a loving, trusting person and I am willing to go through a lot to help the people I care about. Can I scan my social security card instead, or send you my tax returns? Please let me know.

Also, you didn't give me a fax number where I can send you the ID information. What is the fax number? I will send it immediatley!

Quote:
ATTN: HEIDI MARTINUZZI,

I RECEIVED YOUR MAIL WITH MANY THANKS AND REGARDS.

AS YOU HAVE UNDERSTOOD IN THIS TRANSACTION THAT YOUR ATTENTION IS HIGHLY NEEDED HERE THIS WILL MAKE THIS TRANSACTION VERY EASY AND SUCCESSFUL WITHOUT ANY DELAY.

AND FOR MY OWN UNDERSTANDING, YOUR COUNTRY AND MY COUNTRY, I DON�T THINK THAT YOU NEED A VISA TO COME DOWN HERE.

PLEASE WHAT YOU HAVE TO DO NOW WITHOUT WASTING IS FOR YOU TO BOOK FOR YOUR TICKET AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

I WILL MAKE THE HOTEL RESERVATION FOR YOU AS SOON AS POSSIBLE

PLEASE NOTE THAT THE FAMILY ARE REFUGEE HERE IN MY COUNTRY WHICH THE LAW HERE DOSE NOT ALLOW THEM FOR ANYTHING, YOU ARE COMING HERE AS THE REAR BENEFICIALLY OF THE FUND. I WILL ARRANGE ALL THE PAPER WORK AS SOON AS YOU ARE HERE.

PLEASE I WANT TO KNOW HOW POSSIBLE YOU WILL BOOK YOUR TICKET DOWN HERE SO THAT I WILL GO TO THE SECURITY COMPANY WHERE THE FUND IS DEPOSITED AS A CONSIGNMENT TO INFORM THEM THAT WE ARE COMING FOR THE CONSIGNMENT SOON.

PLEASE NOTE THAT THE SECURITY COMPANY DONS NOT KNOW THE CONTENT OF THE CONSIGNMENT BECAUSE AS CAN SEE ON THE DOCUMENT, WHICH THE COMPANY GAVE THE FAMILY, IT WAS DEPOSITED AS A FAMILY VALUABLE FOR THE SECURITY REASON.

PLEASE YOU HAVE TO INFORM ME IF YOU NEED TO HAVE DOSE DOCUMENTS BEFORE YOUR ARRIVAL I WILL SEND IT TO YOU IF YOU WISH.

PLEASE SCAN YOUR ID TO MY MAIL OK.

PLEASE CALL ME AS SOON AS YOU RECEIVE THIS MESSAGE.

YOURS TRULY,

BARR: DOUGLAS ESQ.

Quote:
I totally agree. The sooner the better!

Actually, (we're talking about South Africa, right?) I think I do need a Visa and Passport to go to any foreign country, except for Canada. So, I wouldn't want to come over and then not be abl eto leave. That would be horrible! And I am sure the Mbanis would feel guilty.

But I'll take your word for it if you think I don't need one.

I am about to book my ticket online, To which airport should I fly? Also, can you recommend an airline that has the best and cheapest flights to South Africa?

Which Hotel will you be booking for me, and does that hotel have 24 hour room service? I am a diabetic and have very special diet needs.

Thank you so cmuch for arranging the paperwork. It is very kind of you to help.

I will book my ticket today, I just need to know what city i am flying into and which airport.

Please send me those documents... can yous can them and email them to me?

I am going to the National Building today to apply for travel paperwork. When I get my temporary passport ID, I will make a copy of it and I can fax it to you or email it.

What is your fax # and phone #? I can call you later today as soon as I have the paperwork and I can fax or email it to you then.

Oh! What's the time difference in South Africa from California? I don't want to call in the middle of the night and wake you up...

I'd love to call, but I don't have your phone #. Can you resend it?

Thank you again,

Heidi Martinuzzi

Quote:
Dear Heidi,
How are you today?
We want to know what if you have receive mail from the lawyer.
We are worried just do all your best to see that you help us out of this our condition just for the sake of our life and that of this fund.
We want to invest this fund in your country.

Get back to us.
Thanks and God bless you.
Mbani family.

Quote:
Dear Mbani Family,

I spoke with Barrister Douglas. He is so nice and helpful! he is going to email me back letting me know which city and airport to fly into in Africa, and also which Hotel I am going to be staying in.

How long do you think I will need to be in Africa? I need to make my return flight coincide with my days off from work. I work as a clerk in the men's shoe depratment at Sears. Sears is a big store out here where you can buy anything! America is truly the land of the free. And I am so excited that soon you too, Dear Mbani family, will be free to experience these things.

You know that in the U.S.A. there is some racism; I hope you are okay with that. I don't know if you know this, but out here about 150 years ago the decendents of African American peoples were slaves to the white people. That all changed in the 1950's with someone named Martin Luther King, but there are still some bad people here who hate African Americans and jews. I think slavery is horrible and I hope you don't judge all white americans, like myself, based on the fact that we used to own black people as slaves and made them pick cotton in big fields and we beat them. We don't do that anymore.

Do you think you would like to live in California? You wouldn't have to live in Compton or Inglewood or other "black" areas of Los Angeles if you didn't want to, because you will have so much money. You could buy a house in malibu, for instance, or in beverly Hills.

Do you watch television in Africa? What are your favorite shows? Do you have Giraffes and Elephants outside? That must be so cool! We don't have anything interesting like that in the US.. we have some squirrels and some stray cats and dogs and lots of pigeons, but no cool animals.

Anyway, I am so excited! I can't wait to meet you and give you a hug and tell you everything is going to be okay,

I am applying for my international passport today and I am paying extra money just to rush it, and then I am buying a plane ticket today too.

Will you be celebrating Easter? Are you christians in Africa, or do you have an African God of some kind that you pray to? Either way, may GOD be with you and I will email you later to let you know when I am coming in town.

All of my Love,

Heidi Martinuzzi

Quote:
My dear brother,

Thanks for your reply and the content was well understood.

You need to stay in Johannesburg, South Africa 3-4working days.

I can stay in California, there is no problem, so long you are there.

Well, my family are christains of which we will be celebrating EASTER and I would have love to be with you during easter celebration, see what you can do about this.

I was with the lawyer, where he promised me that, he will book a nice hotel for you because of your health.

Actually, the lawyer is a very nice person and he has been so helpful to our family, help us to thank him for him to know that we appreciate.

Have you obtain your passport? if yes, when are you coming into Republic of South Africa?

Looking forward to receive you at the international airport.

Best regards

Mbani family

Quote:
Attn:Heidi Martinuzzi,

Good day sir,

I do received your mail where I have the confident that, I can work with you and achieve my goals.

With reference to our transaction, I have put the mechinery in place, it is just a matter of you coming to do the needful then, we will become some thing else in terms of united states dollars.

However, you will arrive in JOHANNESBURG INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT, SOUTH AFRICA.

As regards to the hotel you will lodge, be rest assured that you will be in one of the 5 STAR hotel where, you will be okay.

Concerning the documents regarding the depository of the consignment from security company, I could have like a situation whereby, I will show you the hard copy on your arrival here in South Africa but if you insist then, I can send it to you before your arrival, please decide .

Please, do me a favour, could you kindly send me your international passport via EMAIL ATTACHMENT, to enable me make a hotel reservation on your name that is, where you will stay on your arrival.

You can reach me on my direct telephone number +27 73 957 38 73 and again you can call me any time you like, I don't have problem.

Note that: Once again keep every thing in secret and confidential till the money gets to your bank account in united states of America.

I wait for your call.

Yours truly,

Barr: douglas ESQ.

Quote:
Douglas,

As you know, I went to the National Building yesterday to get my passport reissued. I am having my passport photos taken today, and then I will be able to email you a scanned version tomorrow. Is that okay? It is the fastest I can get it done. I had to pay 250$ to rush my passport and lied and said it was a "family emergency" and filled out an extra form with the government stating so, so that I could come sooner. I don't have any more money and I don't think I could rush it faster than that. Is that okay?

I am charging the plane ticket on my last two credit cards (I have 5 cards, and only two of them are not at the limit). It will be expensive because it is a last minute ticket... I am going to purchase a ticket to JNB International Airport arriving Sunday April 16th and leaving to go back to the US on April 21st. The MBANIS said in their last email that it should only take 3 or 4 days; do you think it will take longer than that?

I am worried because I had to take next week off from my job at Sears (I told them it was a family emergency) and I am not supposed to go out of the country because I am on probabtion because I just got out of jail. I had to sign a special document stating I would not utilize my passport for any international travelling; I am not even supposed to go to a different state, or even Mexico! I don't think I can stay longer than 4 days without my probation officer finding out, and that will be very very bad for me. Please email me back as soon as you get this.....

I heard you called the other day. My girlfriend answered the phone. She is not supposed to be answering the phone because it violates my probabtion to have her over at my house. Please excuse her getting afraid and hanging up.

I would have called you back but I realized my Long Distance has been cut off because I did not pay the bill. Can you call me bacK?

jennifer (my girlfriend) cired when I asked her and she apologizes. I screamed at her a little bit and she promised not to ever answer my phone again. Are women in Africa less willful? Maybe I will find an African Wife when i am there! Do you know any pretty, single women? I will be rich after we get the money so maybe one of them would like to have a rich american husband?

here is my flight information on Quantas Airlines:

Select
$3,033
+ $412 taxes & fees =
$3,445
per person

Leave

Sun, Apr 16
Qantas Airways 176

Depart:
11:20pm
Arrive:
6:05am
Los Angeles, CA (LAX)
Brisbane, Australia (BNE)

2 stops in SYD

13hr 45min
| Boeing 747

No plane change. Time between flights: 1hr 40min

Qantas Airways 176

Depart:
7:45am
Arrive:
9:15am
Brisbane, Australia (BNE)
Sydney, Australia (SYD)

1hr 30min
| Boeing 747

Change planes. Time between flights: 24hr 50min

Qantas Airways 63

Depart:
10:05am
Arrive:
4:10pm
Sydney, Australia (SYD)
Johannesburg, South Africa (JNB)

14hr 5min
| Boeing 747
Total duration: 55hr 50min

Return

Fri, Apr 21
Qantas Airways 64

Depart:
6:10pm
Arrive:
1:55pm
Johannesburg, South Africa (JNB)
Sydney, Australia (SYD)

1 stop in SYD

11hr 45min
| Boeing 747

Change planes. Time between flights: 20hr 55min

Qantas Airways 107

Depart:
10:50am
Arrive:
7:10am
Sydney, Australia (SYD)
Los Angeles, CA (LAX)

13hr 20min
| Boeing 747
Total duration: 46hr 0min

Quote:
Hello Mbani Family!

I just emailed Douglas and we are on our way. I booked a plane ticket, and I should have my passport in my hands tomorrow so I can scan it for Doug and he can book my hotel and have my information put on the documents.

I am arriving on easter Sunday. I hope that isn't a problem: it was really hard for me to arrange my days off at Sears and I can only get April 17, 18, 19, 20, and 21 off. I have to go home on the 17th. I know it will ruin your Easter, so I thought it would be fun if I could make Easter baskets for everyone in your family with fake green grass, colored eggs, and lots of chocolate and even little toys! I hope you like Easter baskets. How many members of the family will be spending easter sunday with us? I want to make sure I have enough baskets for everyone, especially the children. I would also love to make my famous sugar-free strawberry-rhubarb pie for Sunday Night dinner. Do you have rhubarbs in Africa? If not I will bring some with me.

I know that sometimes in Africa people eat goats, and I just wanted to ask you could we please not have goat for Easter sunday dinner? I have never eaten goat but it scares me to think of eating it. Other animals I won't eat: rabbits, deer, cats, dogs, alligators, and snakes. I think I heard somewhere that people in Africa eats snakes and insects, I don't know if that is true, but I want you to know even though I respect your culture I can't eat insects or snakes. i also don't think we should be eating giraffes, elephants, or rhinoceroses, because aren't those animals indangered?

I am sorry, I want you to know I do eat cows, sheep, and chickens, so if you have chickens, that would be fine to eat. I know my culture must seem strange to you; we all need to learn about each other and know that even though we are different cultures we must still be friends and have a happy Easter!

I am so glad to hear you go to church. I love Christ and God and I am very happy that you have Christ in your home.

We will have so much fun if you go to California. I have a very small apartment, but that will soon change when we get the money!

I am glad that Douglas understands about my health: having diabetes is very hard. I don't know if you know what diabetes is, but it's what happens when your body can't digest sugar, and you can die if you have too much sugar. Also, your body can die if you have to little sugar, so that is very hard. I have to test my blood sugar levels 5 times every day, and constantly eat more sugar or take more insulin depending on what the levels are. It is very hard and I hate testing myself, but I have to or I will die. When I was in prison I got very sick and also gained a lot of weight because I was very depressed. My girlfriend would sneak me donuts and chocolate and cookies all the time, and all I need was eat and smoke. One day when i was in the shower I fell down because my body was having convulsions because of the fact that I had too much sugar in my blood. They transferred me to a hospital and they told me I had to quite smoking, change my diet, or I would die. I am only 37 years old; I did not want to die. That was also when I found Christ. he helped me out of my dark days in prison and led me to The Light.

I am worried about my passport: I am not supposed to leave the country, and they made me sign a document stating I would only use my passport for identification purposes. If my parole officer finds out that I am leaving the country, even for a little while, I could be in a LOT of trouble. That's why I have to be back on the 22nd....

Who will be there to meet me at the airport?
Also, what is the weather in South Africa like? Hot? Cold? Medium? should I bring shorts or sweaters?

Love,

heidi

Quote:
Please MBANI family,

I just found out about something called a Guinea Worm that lives in Africa. I am attaching a picture. Aparently it spits acid onto you skin to make a hole, and then deposits its eggs there and it hurts very badly.

Is this a true thing or a hoax???? I am scared. Please let me know if I should fear the Guinea Worm. is there a Guinea Worm repelleant i can buy? Is there a Guinea Worm emergency room I can go to if I get one?

Please please email right away i am very stressed out about the Guinea Worm.

heidi

Quote:
My dear brother,

Thanks for your urgent reply, where the content was well understood.

Guinea Worm is in Africa but not in South Africa take note.

You will stay ONLY 3-4 working days, the wheather is very COLD because we are in winter, so you can prepare before your departure in united states of America.

According to the lawyer, we will go to security company tomorrow to book for delivery on the 17th of this month.

And again, you have to kindly come along with "GIFT ITEAMS" from united state of America which we will give to the lawyer and couple of bankers that will assist us to open a Non-Resident Bank Account and also transfer the money to your nominated bank account in united states of America.

Do not bother yourself in terms of food, there is alot to eat on your arrival and please kindly send the lawyer the required documents, passport and traveling schedule.

I hope to receive you on easter sunday and have celebration together.

I wish you safe journey.

Best regards

Mbani Family

Quote:
Dear Mbani Family!

Thank God about the Guinea worm! i was having nightmares last night I was so scared. It doesn't even look like a worm but a Monster! It reminds me of the snake in the Garden of Eden that was a monster when God made it wriggle on its belly as punishment for tempting Eve. I secretly think all worms and snakes and lizards are of the devil because they wriggle on their bellies. But the funny thing is, I heard that turtles are also reptiles and related to snakes. So, are turtles of the devil too? I don't know, but I think turtles are cute so how could they be? But sometimes, it says in the bible, the devil uses disguises to beguile the weak. I will avoid turtles until i am sure.

I am so happy to find other Christians who I can soon discuss scripture with! I have so many questions for you about your worship of Christ the Lord.

It's Winter? I forgot that the world is upside down in the suthern hemisphere. Is it snowing? Do you have easter snow? that is funny!

Yay! I am so excited! only two more days until I will be there!

I don't know what you mean by "Gift Items" that I need to bring. Do you mean I should make Easter Baskets for the Lawyer and his Lawyer friends too? I will, I LOVE making easter baskets. I took a Holiday Crafts class when I was in prison and I learned to make great Easter baskets, neat Halloween Pumpkins, and some very nice Christmas ornaments all from paper cups, ribbons, and cardboard!

I am going to pick up my passport later today and then I will have it and scan it for douglas.

I want you to know I already consider you my family and look forward to having the celebration of Christ our Lord's death and resurrection with you.
Amen.

Love,

H. Martinuzzi.

Quote:
Attn: "Heidi Martinuzzi,

Your mail was received and detail of your flight schedule.

There is no problem, you scan your international passport and flight schedule, send it via email attachment to enable me make a hotel reservation on your name against on sunday.

Please make sure, you have record of all the money spent on this transaction, because I will deduct the money first before taken the balance to the bank.

As reagrds to the woman, if you are serious then, I will help you out but what of your girlfriend "jennifer"? You know is not good to cheat or rather disapoint a girl you have gone out with for a long time? Please think of it before your arrival in johannesburg, South Africa.

The transfer will take us 3-4days there is no problem. I will visit security company tomorrow for me to notify them , coming on monday next week which is 17th of Apirl 2006, they will take delivery of the consignment to us because I haven't inform them of the date of delivery.

when you are coming please, make sure you have your statement of account in your country to enable you open a NON-RESIDENT BANK ACCOUNT here in South Africa.

I looking forward to receive your scan international passport and flight schedule and also to receive you in Johannesburg, South Africa.

Thanks and God bless,

Yours truly,

Barr. Douglas ESQ

Quote:
Hi Doug!

Great, I am glad you got my flight schedule. I booked the flight last night on my two credit cardsm and am confirmed. I had to book it over the phone so that they could use both of my credit cards for the transaction. I am supposed to get an email confirmation today, (it is an electronic ticket, because there is not enough time for them to send me a paper ticket) but Quantas assured me it will be in my email inbox today, and I will forward it to you.

I am heading down to the National Building today to get my passport and bring it to Kinkos where I will scan it.

What is the name of the hotel I will be staying in? I want to look up pictures of it online to see if it has a swimming pool.

So far i have a record of the ticket, which is severall thousand dollars. If there are any other expenses, I will be sure to write them down.

I understand your feeling on the fat woman and jennifer. But I have been feeling constantly more and more that jennifer is too willful and angry. She was much nicer when she was 13, but now that she is 15 she is getting too angry at me all the time and she spends more time at school with her friends. I told her that is not acceptable; that she should come home to me and be my woman, but she disagrees. She has a 9th Grade dance coming up and I wanted to take her (I was being nice, I thought) but she said all of her friends would laugh and think I was her father. Just because I am 22 years older than her! I said it didn't sound like she loved me anymore. She cried after that but I think jennifer is growing into a different woman than I thought. I would like to meet a new african woman who is a little bit fat and who is happy and smiling and who likes to cook. A woman who would love her husband and be a good wife, at home, not thinking about silly friends or dances. A woman who is much older, maybe 19 or 20. Please do not judge me. If God wills us to fall in love with new people, then his blessing is upon us. All things are possible with and through Christ. I think it would be better for jennifer in the end to experience life on her own until she is much older, like 18, before she decides to marry a man.

Great! I will tired but happy and excited on the 17th. It will be a big day for me.

My bank account here is still overdrawn by about 500 dollars. Is that a problem for opening a new account? Please let me know immediately. I don't have any extra money at all and I have no more money on my credit cards.

I am picking up my passport later today and I will scan it at Kinkos and send it to you along with the email confirmation of my flight.

Have a great day!

Quote:
How are you doing today?
Please my brother, we don�t know what is happening because we called you this morning somebody pick the phone and told us to call you again.
Please can you tell us what the problem is and who is that that always pick up your phone?

The reason why we called you is this, we wanted to inform you how me and our lawyer goes with the security company, yesterday our lawyer came to pick me to the security company so that we will notify them that we are coming for the consignment.
According to the chief security officer yesterday, before we can be able to take the consignment out, we have to pay them the sum of $12,600 this is for the demurrage of the consignment since the day it was deposited by our late father.
Please this is where we need your help. Our lawyer have raise the sum of $7000 which is with him now according to him he can not manage all so please we bag you with the name of God when coming please come with the balance $5,600 please as soon as the box is out from the security company you have to take it before we take the fund to the bank. Please as you know that our condition here we are not in the position of any money at this moment. Please make sure that you come with it so that it will be easy for us with the security company.
Please we know that it is not be so easy for you over there but please you have to know what we need to go out of here as soon as possible to your country.

Our lawyer promise to call you later in the day so that both of you will know how is will work.
Thanks and God Bless you for your understanding.
Mbani family

Quote:
Hi Mbanis!

My girlfriend jennifer is picking up the phone. I told her yesterday to stop picking up the phone! I am very angry at her. She never listens to me anymore.... I need to have serious chat with her and let her know what is going on. I am so sorry.
Please call me back. I can be reached at work today at 310-478-4786.

I am so glad that you went to the security company and got all that taken care of.

What does "demurrage" mean? I don't know that word. I can't bring 5,600 dollars with me. I can't. I used up all the extra money on my credit cards to buy the plane ticket. I also have an overdrawn checking account. I have no money at all. I have been quite clear with you on this so that you must have known that I don't have any money. I told you I work at Sears in the shoe department, I make 8 dollars an hour. I don't even make 5000 dollars in one month! I have no savings account, and I told you I have 5 credit cards which are all at their limit. I can't borrow money from anyone.

You will have to find the 5,600 dollars from somewhere else! I know there are christians in your country who would help us...
I have to pack up my bags today, because I get on the plane tomorrow morning. I will meet you in Johannesberg. I sent Doug the itinerary so he knows exactly when I am arriving. I will expect to meet you at the airport. Please call me today at work so we can set up everything.

I am sorry about the extra money:
Shouldn't you have figured this all out before asking me to come down to Johannesberg?

I mean, I understand your position, but surely Doug is a lawyer and knew that there would be complications. If you ask me I think you should get very angry at him.

Are you sure he's not keeping the money for himself? Have you seen the paperwork? How do you know that you need to pay 12,600 dollars?

I do not understand what this money is for.

Quote:
Doug,

My flight leaves tomorrow and I have just been told by the Mbanis that I need to bring an extra 5,600 dollars with me.

This is impossible.

I told you I have an overdrawn checking account and have used up all my credit cards. I spent the last of my money on the plane ticket to Johannesberg which cost me almost 4000 dollars.

Why didn't you figure out that you needed this extra money earlier? What is this extra money for? Can I get the phone number of the bank so I can speak with these people? I meman, I am opening a new account so that they can put the money in, I should be able to speak with them.

I don't want you to be offended, but, Doug, I am very disappointed that you don't seem to do your job very well. The Mbanis trust you and I am sure they are paying you. Don't take advantage of them like that.

Please let me know exactly what this extra 12,600 dollars is for; I would like to know. I don't know what a "demurrage" is, and would like to find out exactly why I am being asked for extra money at the last minute...

Hmmm...

That's funny. I haven't heard from the Mbambis OR their lawyer today.

Oh well. I am supposedly on my plane to Johannesburg right now. I can't WAIT to see them....

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 7:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey Super, welcome to the forum.

One thing that concerns me is the phone number. Since 818 is the Valley, Does the number actually go to a real person?

Cellphone
Superheidi
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 8:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

yes it does....

But I made it up on the spot before ever finding these forums.. So, that's a faux pas on my part....

I seriously just found this place and am hearing about other people's experiences with these assholes....

I will develop a new name, address, and phone # for future use; all fake, of course!

Account closed at users request

Location: Great Britain Sanity: Flaming penguins Drinks: Beer

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 8:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

An excellent first bait! clapping

Quote:
That's funny. I haven't heard from the Mbambis OR their lawyer today

If your lad(s) doesnt email you for a day doesnt mean a thing. They can take a couple of days sometimes to reply

I find it annoying when you ask so many questions and they ignore them all

Banks Spain Switzerland Very Happy
1 lad, 2 trips approx, 2,500km = 2 x Safari
Superheidi
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 5:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

me too.

I would be ten times more likely to fall for their story if they provided details and answered my trivial questions.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic