SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

I'm stringing Lindabel Williams along as another person.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
quentin
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 7:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Like to see where this will take me
wayne
Account closed at users request

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 7:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If in doubt, bait as someone new. You are of course covering up all your tracks so she can't see it's you?

419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 8:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The reason I wouldn't reccomend baiting from a new address is that although it's a different address, they still have your details. Assuming you completely cover your tracks, (see safebaiting stickies) there is still the possibility they will recognise your writing style, you will let a small detail slip that will tie you to your last correspondence, or possibly (but unlikely) she'll just guess it is you.

Maybe consider passing her addy along to someone else? Or, I don't think anyone will think to badly of you if vent some anger on a random love-scammer, from what I seen so far they are fairly worthy of your attention.

Cellphone United Kingdom Spain United Kingdom Safari Safari
quentin
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 8:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

i'm writing in a totally different style, using phone-text language, ie. "2" for "to", "too", "two", etc.

it's interesting because i'm getting more pictures of the same girl, even though "linda" claimed she hadn't any more pictures. Also, she's sticking to the same script, namely she lives with her father (african), lost her mother (mexican) when young, and her brother lives with them.

Do these scammers stick to a script like that? or is it random - some do, some don't?
lotta
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 11:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The first few mails are usually from script. Once you have her convinced she has a maga that will be paying her, you can get her off script.

Nigeria bank kills South Africa Netherlands Netherlands United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Spain Spain United Arab Emirates
star star
Mortar Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mc Fry

Alan James Watson (AKA Bi Gal, AKA Big Al, AKA De Master Yoda) -2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 "Doos of the year" award winner

Frederick Fokker:
"I am giving you about a month to get your act together, i am cutting you and the eater a bit of slack"
Dec 11, 2007

Elton Purple Flower Black Ribbon Flying Monkey
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic