SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

OMG we're getting married!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 6:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

THis certainly came as a suprise to the concrete block, Olga has never mentioned the 'M' word before, but she's never raised the subject of money before, she's quite subtle - she doesnt demand that I send it, just opens the door to for me to say 'Hey I'll send you the $450!'.

Unfortunately, a concrete block doesnt earn much, can't have children, and this one doesn't live in the USA.

Quote:
Hello my love Con! I have received your letter, it is full of emotions of heat and sympathy to me. I begin to understand, that my life is not meaningful without you because I love you. I think, that during that time, that we with you write, each other we have very much gone through together and between us the feeling has appeared. I think, that we are necessary each other. I constantly think of you. I spoke with mum about that that, probably, I shall leave, she only were glad for me, she thinks, that it and is my happiness. I to tell to mum about you much, she knows, that you the good person and will care of me when I shall arrive to you. My mum trust to you completely and consequently she not against that I visited you in your country and releases me to you with quiet soul. Mum knows, that near to you I shall be in safety. Besides my mum sees all, how I love you strongly and as I always with alarm go in Internet - cafe to see your letters, and what happy I come after perusal of your message as I all to shine with happiness, that you at me are my lovely. Mum knows, that I shall be happy only with you, she truly wishs good luck us with you happiness. Today I all day thought only of you, how we shall meet you. I to represent it to myself as you meet me at the airport a bouquet of scarlet roses as we search, each other eyes, we find and we rush in embraces each other. Now I went to Agency and at once have decided to write to you that there have told me. To me have told, that I can not receive the visa of the bride (K-1) because for reception of this visa it is necessary for us, all over again to meet. As in a condition reception of this visa, it is told, that the groom and the bride should meet though once within the previous two years. To me have told, that all over again it is better to me to issue the tourist visa (B-1/B-2). The visa of category B-2 - only tourist visa to the persons planning exclusively rest in USA. This visa is given out for the period of 3 months. Unfortunately, I can not arrive to you some time because for application for registration of the visa and registration of some documents, such as the passport for travel abroad, the medical information and other documents, money in the sum $ 450 which now at me is not present are necessary. I to not know, that to me to do now, I very much to want to arrive to you my love, but I to not have savings in the sum of 450 dollars to pay the visa independently and from it to me am very sad on soul and my heart suffers. And consequently it is necessary to wait not much when I can find this money, but I am not sure, that I can find such sum. Those who follows in USA as the tourist, should specify, where they are going to stop. As I am going to visit you I need to know your exact home address, and the address of the airport nearest to you where I should arrive. I very much you ask to send me this information. When I shall come to you we with you together can begin to make out for me the visa of the bride, and I still shall stay on some time, and then when we with you shall get married, I shall stay with you for ever always to be near to you. I really want to become your wife to bring up together with you children. Also I hope, that we can create the happiest family together.
Today fine day, but me it is sad, because we with you so far apart. Between us huge ocean, but in the ideas I with you and you - always in my heart.. I to love you and for ever in your ideas. I wait your letter it important for me.

Forever yours Olga!

This is Olga:

And here's her fiancee (actual picture I sent her):

I WLL SEND AN AFRICA WITCH TO ATTACH YOU BASTARD
You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
MY FRIEND ALEX WAS DETAINED IN POLICE STATION
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey
Stepan Fetchit
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 6:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just remember, trust, respect, and honesty is the mortar that will cement your relationship, forever! Wink
JMRazor
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 6:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow! She's built like a brick house!

____________________________ pony Pretty Prancing Pink Pony Master pony _____________________________

Tattoo Tattoo Tattoo
Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x 43
Mortar x 16
Sand Timer x 3
YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 6:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow! Congrats Roy. I hope that this does not mean that you will not be hanging around this forum anymore. Or, maybe she likes baiting too? Where are you registered? I'd like to send the two of you something nice. Hey, wait just one minute! I know what you are up to you sneaky sh*t. You are going to marry her at which point she is going to get fat as hell (afterall, she'd be married then, why bother looking nice anymore?), fat enough to be mistaken for a rhino....... Don't even think about it!

Safari<i>"i have arrive safe in namibia"</i> - Tony Kalabi - The Road to the Skeleton Coast
Safari<i>"he is in aswan"</i> - Larry Ken - The Road to Abu Sunbul
Safari The Road to the Hot Zone</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=89779" target="_blank"> The Making of a TWAT</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=100535" target="_blank"> The Second Coming of TWAT</a>
Golden Pith Mortar x17
stardust57
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 3:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Is that all that is between you the ocean? aparently she likes to be in the water save yourself some money and make her swim across the ocean to you lol
retiredgrandma5
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 11:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
make her swim across the ocean to you lol

With lungs like that she make the whole trip underwater.

FUCK YOU: [email protected]

big fool, suck your mother's ashole & never youwrites back because that will proves you the biggest fool in the whole world among the fools, little brain. i have branches all over the world and if i want you tomorrow i will gets u, bear this fucking advise in mind: Dr Christian Douglas

It is not meant for business and capitalist like you who are only after profit. So dear, since you are not a worker in His vine yard, please do not come up for this money as it is not meant for business. richardswilliams, minister
Gully Bull
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 9:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My character Luke was going to marry his beloved Justina. I even sent her a photo of the most hideous wedding dress I could find with her face (of course it wasn't really her - she was a bloke) photoshopped over the model's. Strangely she didn't seem interested Smile

Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 6:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quel surprise! She wants me to send her money to help with the visa thingy, then I can live happily ever after between Olga's breasts. She sent me more foxy photos, they may have to wait till after Easter before I post them, 'cos the curry will be delivered soon.
Quote:
Hi my love Con!!! I really happy to read your beautiful letter. I love
you and I miss you so so so much!!! My love, Agency is private the
company which is engaged in preparation of visas to visiting the USA
and other countries. I have addressed to them for the help to prepare
the visa, to arrive to you my love. I have concluded with them the
contract in which is points which I should execute Agency in turn
undertakes to carry out the obligations, to prepare for me all
documents: the visa and the passport that I could drive 100 % in the
USA. I should pay all charges the visa during certain time, after the
conclusion of the contract and registration on the visa started. I did
not think, that it will cost for me so dearly 450 dollars for official
registration of papers my lovely and consequently I was sure, that I
can arrive to you without your help. But when I learned the price. I
have decided to search money here and could not borrow at anybody from
familiar, therefore only I asked you the help to me about these 450
dollars for my visa
. I very much want, that we have met you, as soon
as possible, I cannot wait our meeting, I love you and I want to be
with you. But I cannot while to arrive to you, because I to not have
money of 450 dollars to pay the visa. If you only could help now to me
with payment of my visa, I very much would be grateful to you. To me
have told, that it will prepare within 10 days I would arrive to you
without your help the first flight, but I to not have money for this
purpose. To me it is very sad from it. I want to be together with you
and to allow to you my love and is warm. So it is a pity to me, that I
not near to you now. I to try to borrow money from my friends and
native. Also I to ask to help mum to me with money for my visa, but
nobody could the help to me, I would be very grateful to you my love,
if you have helped me to pay my visa to begin process of preparation
the visa and all documents allowing to me entrance in your country. I
cannot wait to meet you and to allow to you my embraces and kisses.My
lovely, my unique man on this Earth, I so want, that we faster to
meet, I can not wait to our meeting. I to imagine, as you me meeting
in the airport, at me probably even I shall be tears from eyes, but it
will be the tears of happiness, because I at last shall see that and I
can embrace my expensive love! I to represent each minute and second
to think of us with you, as we with you to be engaged love, as you
caress to bring me by the gentle hands, as I caress you and in your
house warmly and cosiness. You are happy near to me, and I am happy
near to you, and we with you happiest pair on light. Unless it is not
perfectly mine lovely? It is simply wonderful, I do not know, how to
me to thank the God, that I have found you, the man, which I waited
all life. Last night after work, I to sit and to think of us of a two,
and on me such mood again has found and I would like to write a poem,
my feelings can not so long restrain, I want as soon as possible to
show you all my love, because madly I love you by all heart. I to read
this poem to the mum, it very much to like, she has told, that at me
well it has turned out. I hope, that this poem to like and you, mine
lovely. She about you and about about my feeling to you.

My lovely fantastic hero!
You a beam of light in a dark empire.
Be a number well with you,
You bring pleasure and happiness.
With you around all to wake up,
All blows tenderness and heat.
Heart is beaten, becomes transfixed,
But... All disappears then.
I so am afraid, that all will disappear,
Will leave absolutely and for ever,
I want only, that this fairy tale
Did not stop NEVER!
You see leaving, you take away
It would be desirable to love all that.
And me you only leave
Heat from your gentle hands....
Hopes and dreams....

You have presented me a fairy tale in my life, I do not want, that
this fairy tale sometime to be finished, we should necessarily be
together and then this fairy tale will be even better and more
perfectly. I hope, that you liked my poem. I very much love you and I
want, that we were together. I'll be waiting your next letter
tomorrow. Bye bye for now. I love you! And I miss you!

Your love Olga!!!

I WLL SEND AN AFRICA WITCH TO ATTACH YOU BASTARD
You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
MY FRIEND ALEX WAS DETAINED IN POLICE STATION
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey
RedHatLady
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 7:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

And she hasn't offered a dowry?? How rude. The lads want dowries. And I tell them, first I need an engagement ring. It's only fair!

HELLO MY LOVELY ANGLE am a ghanian guy who like women like ur age , am lovely , caring n responsible n hoping to get someone like my type n think u ur the right choice for , infact i think i like u as a friend , friendship dat will lead to relationship n i hope u will be intrested to accept me .to add me tip.. [email protected] or call +233245949530 as my cell number , see u later .
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic