SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Maybe someone out there can help me with this one..

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
RedHatLady
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 1:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have a friend who I am 99% sure is being scammed. She met this man online; he is American, and a bit younger than she is. After a bit of 'courting' I guess might be the term, she went to meet him in his state (yes three states away) and then he came to see her once. She let him take back to his state (Missouri) one o her classic cars. On occasion she has sent him money via western union. All the while he is professing love, and his contact with her is less and less. Now he wants her to refinance her home and let him 'borrow' 40K, to get his 'music career' off the ground. HHhhmmm says I. In any case a few weeks ago she was contacted by another woman on the opposite coast of the US and asked a few questions. They talked twice via the phone, she called the young man and asked, he swears he has no idea what is going on, that he met this other woman a long while back and they have nothing going on.

Methinks it's fishy, so I look up his stats and found he has a $hitlo@d of debt

http://www.shawneecourt.org/doe/search.jsp?last=BOSWELL&first=F&ALL=Y&close=&location=internet

I can't even find the one that shows the student loans of 14K that is in arrears

Plus I found his name on three 'cheaters' websites.

I know for a fact he can't be 'in love' as he claims, too many tell tale signs. She calls him and he doesn't answer, his voicemail is always full, he calls her at odd times, late at night, very early in the morning, and often just text messages her. The last time he came to see her she noticed he got very uncomfortable when his cell rang and a black and white graphic of a couple wrapped around each other came up. It also played a love song 'My Boo.' He didn't answer and said it was a buddy of his. (Uh huh) I don't know about you, but a song and graphic like that isn't for a 'buddy.'

He is on Black People Meet as benafyshal, also has a yahoo email of benafyshal. He has a 360 page on yahoo, but I can only find one 'friend' on it, a female of course. I actually chatted with her a bit, and believe her when she says they never physically met.

The woman in question I found as a 'friend' on another account called 'Where Are You Now?' or http://www.WAYN.com She is the one who contacted my friend, said she had been involved with this man since last October (right after he got the car!) and they are in a serious relationship (how serious can you be from 2000 miles?), and you need to ask him about this. She swears they have been together for Holidays, i.e. Thanksgiving, New Year, her birthday, was this past March 14. (these were all dates he was 'unavailable' so sounds legit. He swears it's all a lie, but can't manage to get them into a three way call to verify this. (I offered my conference line!) She (the other woman) did tell my friend that when she calls him black and white graphic shows up of a man and woman wrapped up. However, she didn't know anything about the music.

I would bait him myself, but I have met the guy, and she and I are friends, so I feel I am to close to the subject matter, I might let something slip. Or lose my temper and blow it big time.

So Ladies any one want to bait this guy? Or guys get in touch with your feminine side? Maybe even try to find out from the 'other woman' just what the relationship is. I have names and contact info on both of them.

HELLO MY LOVELY ANGLE am a ghanian guy who like women like ur age , am lovely , caring n responsible n hoping to get someone like my type n think u ur the right choice for , infact i think i like u as a friend , friendship dat will lead to relationship n i hope u will be intrested to accept me .to add me tip.. [email protected] or call +233245949530 as my cell number , see u later .
Stepan Fetchit
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 3:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Here's the bottom line.....does your friend want to be helped?

With his 'record', I'd bet a few hundred bucks spent with a private detective would spit out plent of information....which she has to be willing to accept.

Sounds like everything is there, except her facing reality.

Good luck!
RedHatLady
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 4:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes, she does want help, she asked me about it. She knew I had baited a few scammers over the past couple years and asked me to bait him and see if he bites.

Meanwhile I have convinced her not to give him any money until I can see where this goes. Heck at least get a promissory note for it.

I also told her I screen any man I date more than once. After being 'Marshallized' I am ever so much more cautious.

HELLO MY LOVELY ANGLE am a ghanian guy who like women like ur age , am lovely , caring n responsible n hoping to get someone like my type n think u ur the right choice for , infact i think i like u as a friend , friendship dat will lead to relationship n i hope u will be intrested to accept me .to add me tip.. [email protected] or call +233245949530 as my cell number , see u later .
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic