SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

IM Scammers and Yahoo Chat

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
me_carola
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 7:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Once in a great while, I get an IM out of the blue from a stranger who very quickly starts talking about a dying mother in Nigeria, or being standed there after going there to work, or faling in love at fisrt site with me, etc etc

But I am wondering if anyone knows of a good Yahoo Chat room where I can hang out to attract more of these IM'ers to talk to me?
I tried the regular romance rooms and got nowhere

Is there a specific Nigeria room? or would something like "finance" or "investment" chat be good?

anyone tried it?

"hi!
you have really broken my heart and spirit....to the extent,i feel like hanging myself...i guess thats wat am gonna do after sending this mail to you. "
-Tony "Cool Love" Romeo
Justin Bieber
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 7:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Small Business...1,2,3,4,5,6 etc..

Norway...1,2,3,4,5,6 etc

Sweden.....1,2,3,4,5 etc

Denmark...1,2,3,4,5 etc

London.....1,2,3,4,5 etc

Uk.....1,2,3,4,5 etc

I'll post some more when I remember the rest....but the best out those is the small business rooms...best time ......2 pm to 5 pm USA eastern time Very Happy

Am regret to knowing you in my life,after you know that noting for me again,no job,no house,no parent,so what am waiting for,it will better for me to kill my self - Footprint

I know you are not ready to help me,after you detroy my life you said that i should not contact you anymore,i will kill my self,and is you and your husband who killed me - Footprint

Tattoo

Safari X 4

Safari Lagos, Nigeria - Hell
me_carola
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 8:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks!

and you are quite a hunk I must say!

"hi!
you have really broken my heart and spirit....to the extent,i feel like hanging myself...i guess thats wat am gonna do after sending this mail to you. "
-Tony "Cool Love" Romeo
Justin Bieber
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 8:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Embarassed

Am regret to knowing you in my life,after you know that noting for me again,no job,no house,no parent,so what am waiting for,it will better for me to kill my self - Footprint

I know you are not ready to help me,after you detroy my life you said that i should not contact you anymore,i will kill my self,and is you and your husband who killed me - Footprint

Tattoo

Safari X 4

Safari Lagos, Nigeria - Hell
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic