SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

How do I get my chicks to scam me?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 4:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oksana has stopped mailing me, I think she actually read one of my letters and realised what I meant by 'doggy style over the kitchen table', but Olga still berates me if I dont write every day, and sends me very hot pictures of someone who may or may not be her.

HOW do I get them to scam me? Perhaps they like my song lyrics and rude suggestions so much they dont want to scam me, or maybe I'm just not clingy enough I don't know.

However much I say 'when can we meet' I havent been scammed yet. I wonder if I have to use 'love' every other word before they think I'm ready for the trip to the WU office. I'm under no illusions that it's real, BTW, I know some of you will get the same pictures & letters.

I WLL SEND AN AFRICA WITCH TO ATTACH YOU BASTARD
You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
MY FRIEND ALEX WAS DETAINED IN POLICE STATION
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey
wayne
Account closed at users request

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 5:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I go for the "how would you like to visit me?" method. Pretty soon the conversation comes around to money to pay for a visa, passport or some nice new clothes to wear in the different environment. Or, as one scammer described it, "easy clothes" Laughing

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 10:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Roycropper wrote:
HOW do I get them to scam me? .

I was wondering the same exact thing. As said, if you have to push them into it, then I don't get the point....other then the pictures. I'd really like to know the thought process behind the Russian scams, because I've had more of them just disappear then ever approch me for money etc....And this is regardless of wether I send them drivel, their mails back to them, OH MY I LOVE YOU, lets get married, lets meet,or go fork yourself......they have NEVER asked me for money.....

"EAT A DICK AND DIE SLOW"-Mrs. Mary Collins Brown

Mortar x5
wayne
Account closed at users request

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 10:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

<------ zamok06atmaildotru This one gets to asking for money pretty quickly and then never shuts up about it. Any nekked pics you get off her though, I bagsie copies Laughing

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 10:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Now that is a worthy cause!! For that matter the only cause with these skankwhores......

"EAT A DICK AND DIE SLOW"-Mrs. Mary Collins Brown

Mortar x5
1966 Bonneville
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 7:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Maybe some of the romance scammers are getting more sophisticated /plausible. When I was jerking them around about a year ago, they would fall in love with me after 2 e-mails and within 6 e-mails they were ready to come live with me and had directed me to the fake travel agency that I could WU the money to. They must have thought the pictures I sent of actor Caroll O 'Conner were sexy. (I was playing Archie Bunker)

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 4:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ithink oksana belousova is regrouping. There are some hints she has other personas

I did finally get a money letter from her, and she uses a 'travel agent' with a hotmail email address to do the dirty work.
I balked at using this service, and she stopped writing me, as well as several other email addresses she was In love with.
I will catch you up with all the hottest gossip on my 'girls' when I get some time.

<A href="http://www.dragonladies.org/bbs">Dragonladies.org</a>
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 5:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oksana has dumped Roy Cr0pper AND the concrete block, and only one of them was rude to her.

I WLL SEND AN AFRICA WITCH TO ATTACH YOU BASTARD
You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
MY FRIEND ALEX WAS DETAINED IN POLICE STATION
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic