SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

My First Bait (a work in progress)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
reciprocity
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 2:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This is my first attempt. I think I'm going a little bit overboard, but I feel it's good to just jump in rather than wade Smile

I picked this one from the surplus mugus.

MissMugu wrote:
Subject: URGENT PLEASE!!

>From Justin3 Wh4l3s,

I am the above named person from Nigeria. But now undergoing medical treatment in Lagos City. I am married to Dr. D4vis W4kis Wh4les who worked With Nigerian Embassy in South Africa for Nine years before he died in the year 2002.

We were married for eleven years without a child. He died after a brief illness that lasted for only four Days. Before his death we were both born again Christians. Since his death I decided not to re-marry or get a Child outside my matrimonial home, which the Bible is against.

When my late husband was alive he deposited the sum of $5.5Million (Five Million Five hundred thousand U.S.Dollars) with one Finance Trust Bank Plc Presently in Nigeria.
Recently, my Doctor told me that I would not last for the next three months due to cancer problem.

Having known my condition I decided to donate this Fund to you as a better Christian individual that will utilize this money the way I am going to Instruct here in.

I want a church or individual that will use this fund for a Non-Governmental Foundation, orphanages Old people homes and Propagating the word of God and to ensure that the house of God is maintained. The Bible made us to understand that blessed is the hand that giveth. I took this decision because I don't have any child That will inherit this money and my husband relatives Are not Christians and I don't want my husbands hard Earned money to be misused by unbelievers, Hence the reason for taking this bold Decision.

I am not afraid of death hence I know where I am going. I know that I am going to be in the bosom of the Lord. Exodus 14 VS 14 says that the lord will fight my case and I shall hold my peace. I don't need any telephone Communication in this regard because of my health, and Because of the presence of my husband's relatives around me always.

I do not want them to know about this Development. As soon As I receive your reply I shall give you the contact Of the Finance Trust Bank Plc and our lawyer who will help you effect the changes to your name as the original-beneficiary of this fund.

I want you and the church to always pray for me because the lord is my shepherd my happiness is that I lived a life of a worthy Christian. Whoever that wants to serve the Lord Must serve him in spirit and truth.
Please always be Prayerful all through your life. Any delay in your reply will give me room in Sourcing for a church or Christian organization for this same purpose. Please assure me that you will act accordingly as I stated herein. Hoping to hear from you.

Please send your reply only through this my private email box at [email protected]

Thanks and God bless you.
Mrs. Justin3 F. Wh4l3s

My Initial reply...

Me wrote:
Justin3, may the Lord bless you and keep you! Just yesterday, our Holy Father instructed me to go and tend to his flock. He told me that I would find one in need, and I believe that one is YOU! God Bless!!!

It appears that speed is of the essence in this matter, as your time on earth seems to be coming to a close. God works quickly Justine, and I need to be assured that you can work quickly as well, because the Lord really needs money. Some of the Lord's debts over here aren't getting paid on time, and he sends his Angels to collect weekly. I hope you are addressing me with all seriousness, as this is a very important matter.

In what year were you and your husband married? He sounds like a wonderful man, and it's quite a shame that I won't get to meet him.

You and your dead husbands money are in our Prayers Josephine. Please let me know how to continue.

Yours truly,

M4xw3ll Rock4t4nsky, on the road to Our Lord

Will she notice I already got her name wrong? Will she express concern over the debts that the Lord has accrued?

Miss Mugu wrote:
THAK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR REPLY, I WAS HAPPY WHEN I RECIEVED YOUR MAIL.

THESE ARE HOW WE SHALL CONTINUE, YOU WILL GIVE ME THE PROMISE THAT THIS FUND WILL BE USED AS I STATED AND WILL NOT BE USED FOR ANY GOVERNMENTAL PROJECT.

MORESO YOU ARE REQUIRED TO FORWARD TO ME THIS INFORMATION AS TO ENABLE ME TO HAND IT OVER TO THE ATTORNEY WHO WILL HELP YOU IN MAKING SOME CHANGES TO YOUR NAMES AS THE ORIGINAL BENEFICIARY.

1 YOUR COMPLETE NAMES,
2 YOUR COUNTRY OF ORIGIN
3 YOUR OCCUPATION,
4 YOUR AGE,
5 YOUR SEX.

FORWARD THIS INFORMATION AS SOON AS YOU RECIEVE THIS MESSAGE SO THAT THE ATTORNEY WILL START HIS LEGAL JOBS IMMEDIATLY BECAUSE I HAVE PAID HIM FOR HIS SERVICE CHARGE IN RESPECT OF THIS TRANSACTION.

GOD BLESS YOU
MRS JUSTIN3 F. WH4L3S

Nope, just a standard script reply it appears.

Me wrote:
Justin3, my poor dear, how are you doing? I fear you are not well, as it seems your caps lock key is broken. I had asked about your husband, but because of your failiing health, you must have forgotten to respond.

How much money are we talking about here again? I wanted to tell my congregation about this so badly, but I remember that you told me to keep this strictly confidential.

What is the name of this attorney of yours? I must be honest with you, I have little faith in lawyers. I choose to put all of my Faith into Our Lord. Do you share my love of Our Lord Josephine?

Here is the information you requested:

1. M4xw3ll Maurice Rock4t4nsky
2. I was born in the great country of Austrailia, but currently reside in the States.
3. I am currently retired from the MFP (Main Force Patrol).
4. I am 66 years of age.
5. I am currently a male.

Please don't delay in responding to me Justin3. I wouldn't want something as petty as your demise jeopardizing your dead husbands legacy. What year were you guys married again?

Looking forward to my impending financial gain,

M4xw3ll Rock4t4nsky

And as of now, this is where I'm at. Suggestions, feedback welcome Smile
419weasel
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 11:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
5. I am currently a male.

LOL!!! That's a good one!! Laughing

Click for lad pain. - New to the forum? Introduce yourself HERE!
Easter Egg 2012 pony Turns that frown upside down- TS
Mc Fry
<-- Official 419Eater buns awarded by Luther Blissett, bun-enabler extraordinaire.
Pith Helmet Remy D1ckson - 1,000 miles from Abidjan, Cote D'Ivoire to Lagos, Nigeria and back!

Lad Quotes
http://members.419eater.com/~419weasel/ladquotes.html
reciprocity
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 1:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

the saga continues...

Mrs. Sick and Dying mugu wrote:
Dear m4xw3ll,

Thank you so much for your kind reply, care and understanding.

Well according to your question, i was married to my late husband in the year 1991 and he left in the year 2002, so also the total sum of money we are talking about is $5.5 million.

And here is the attorney name b4rrist3r b3n 0k0r0 is44c and i will like you to contact him immediatly and tell him whom you are to me so that he will start his legal job.
Please do contact him with this addrtesse below:

1) e-mail: [email protected]
2) phone: 2348o33487o32.

please get back to me as soon as you get in contact with him and make sure that this money is used as i stated when it get to your account.

I will always send my house help joy to write to you in terms of when i could,nt write to you, so do not be suprise when you recive a mail from her.

thanks and G OD BLESS.
MRS JUSTIN3 F. WH4L3S.

Better get in contact with the Barrister I suppose...

Me wrote:
Barrister B3n,

I was referred to your services by way of Mrs. Justin3 F. Wh4l3s. She wishes to donate her late husbands fortune to me, so I can spread the word of God, or some nonsense like that. Money is Money, and I am no one to look a gift horse in the mouth.

I'm gonna tell you up front Barrister, I don't trust lawyers. My father lost everything he had to a crooked lawyer, and I have no intentions of ending up the same way.

If you and I are to do business, let me make a few things clear. I REQUIRE to see your credentials. From what I understand, just about anyone down there can call themselves a Barrister. I want proof of your education, and proof of your current legal status. I repeat, I REQUIRE these items. So I know who I am dealing with, I will also REQUIRE PHOTO identification. Your CURRENT passport will suffice.

I hope you can understand my requirements, B3n. This is international business here, and a man must safeguard himself. I expect you to be prompt, as it seems Jolene may not have much time left. Let me know how you would like to proceed.

M4xw3ll Rock4t4nsky

better get back to whats her name too...

Me wrote:
Dearest Justin3,

I have contacted the Barrister as you have asked. I am now awaiting his reply. For our sake, I hope he is not a lazy man. As I have told you before, I am not one to trust lawyers.

If I am to be dealing with anyone other than yourself, I feel that we should establish a password, for security's sake. 5.5 million is no small sum, and I'm worried that kind of money attracts an unsavory element. When your housekeeper contacts me, she should refer to me as "Mad Max", and use the security term "PUT THE P0PC0RN IN THE H3LICOPT3R". Only then will I be sure of who I am dealing with. You have my complete trust Justin3, but I can't extend that trust to others yet.

Please get back to me Josephine, to let me know of your condition. You have been in my prayers since we first met, and I am very worried about you. What did you have for dinner?

Your Saviour,
M4xw3ll Rock4t4nsky, with GOD as my co-pilot.

A few hours later, i begin to worry...

Me wrote:
Justin3 my dear, is everything alright? I have yet to hear from you or the Barrister, and I have this terrible fear that you have fallen ill. Please let me know that everything is ok. God bless you dear, and your late husbands money

she's not dead yet...

Mrs. Mugu wrote:
Dear M4x,

Thank you ones again for your care and understanding in respect of the transaction and also in respect of my health.

Well, i got your message and all was well understood, i really thank God for your response because the bible says that BY THE FRUIT WE SHALL KNOW THEM.

Moreso, i will like to advice you not to be afraid of the barrister, barrister b3n is a humble and a good christain, i know him more better than you. (i would certainly hope so) he has been my late husband attorney over 8 years ago and have been working for him in truth and honest.

but mind you, i,m not doubting you that there are no fake lawyers, there are so many of them here in the country(no effin way!!!). but believe me barrister b3n is not one among them.

I will also like to let you know that i sent for barrister b3n this morning to pay him for his service charge and i thank God that we agreed with the sum $6,500 of which i have paid him $5,000 and promise to balance him up on thursday this week.

Please if he did not reply to you in time try to call him with this number 2348o33487o32 I believe it will take him time to go to his mail box because he is always busy.

Thanks and God bless
mrs justin3 f. wh4l3s

like she doesnt know the answer...

Madame Mugu wrote:
Have you been able to get him online? please get back to me as soon as you recieve this message.

justin3.

I don't trust lawyers...

Me wrote:
Justin3, my love. I am so glad to hear that you are doing well, and that my money is safe. Are you sure this Barrister can be trusted? What were the specifics of your husbands death? How can you be certain that the Barrister did not assist in his death, only to get at your family fortune? Obviously he is not a professional man, as he has not given me the courtesy of a reply. In all honesty, I feel insulted by his lack of willingness to comply.

Please put my heart at ease Joesphine. I need your utmost assurance that Mr. B3n is a reputable man. Does he have children of his own?

enter the barrister...

Benny wrote:
ATTENTION -MR M4X ROCK4T4NSKY ,
THANKS FOR YOUR MAIL DATED 31ST OF JAN,2006 ,AND THE CONTENTS THEREIN WERE ALL NOTED.
HOWEVER, I MUST APPOLOGISE FOR NOT REPLYING EARLIER ,THIS WAS AS A RESULT OF MY TRIP TO ABUJA OUR CAPITAL CITY SO PLEASE BEAR WITH ME.

REGARDING YOUR QUESTIONS ,I WILL ANSWER YOU IN A CHRONOGICAL ORDER FOR YOUR CLEAR UNDERSTANDING,

A)MRS JUSTIN3 WH4L3S AND THE LATE HUSBAND FOR MORE THAN 8YEARS WERE MY CLIENTS BEFORE THE HUSBAND GAVE UP TO THE GHOST ,THEY ARE SINCER,TRUSTWORTHY AND HONEST AS SUCH YOU DO NOT HAVE WORRY FOR ANYTHING BUT PROMISE TO USE THE AMOUNT AS DIRECTED BY MRS JUSTIN3 .F WH4L3S.
2)WHAT MRS JUSTIN3.F WH4L3S STATED IN HER MAIL TO YOU IS TRUTH AND NOTHING BUT THE TRUTH,THE LATE HUSBAND MR D4VIS W4KIS WH4LES IS A VERY GOOD MAN DURING HIS DAYS BUT DEATH DID NOT PERMIT HIM TO ACCOMPLISH HIS TASK ON EARTH .

3)WITH DUE RESPECT, I KNOW THAT MONEY IS MONEY BUT PLEASE USE PART OF THE MONEY TO ACCOMPLISH THE OBLIGATION OF MRS WH4LES AS THAT HAS BEEN HER OBGECTIVE SINCE THE DOCTORS TOLD HER THAT SHE WILL DEPART THE WORLD ANYTIME FROM NOW.
4)REGARDING WHAT YOUR FATHER WENT THROUGH VIA A LAWYER,I MUST TELL YOU THAT THE SAID LAWYER IS AN IMPOSTOR ,COS THE DUTY OF LAWYERS IS TO INTERPRIT THE LAW AND TO MAKE SURE THAT THEIR CLIENTS WHATEVER THEY ARE DOING IS LEGALLY BINDED AS THE ETHICS OF THE LAW STATES,ANY LAWYER WHO HAS NO MOTIVE OF HIS CLIENT IN MIND IS NOT WORTHY TO BE A LAWYER,IF EXAMINED OUTRIGHTLY YOU WILL DISCOVER THAT THE ASSUMED PERSON IS NOT A LAWYER BUT AN IMPOSTOR ,AS SUCH IF YOU HAVE HIS PARTICULARS SEND IT TO ME SO THAT I WILL VERIFY HIS STATUS OF THE PRESUMED LAWYER IF NOT IN THE AFFIRMATIVE HE WILL BE BROUGHT TO BOOK TO FACE THE LAW OF OUR COUNTRY AS THE CODE OF CONDUCT STIPULATES.IT IS AS SURE AS DEATH.
5) FIND ATTCHED ,COPIES OF MY IDENTITY CARD AND MY PICTURE FOR YOUR PERUSAL AND RECORDS AS YOU DEMANDED.
MORESO, TO ENABLE YOU STAND AS THE AUTHENTIC BENEFICIARY OF THE SAID FUND ,I WOULD NEED THE FOLLOWINGS FROM YOU
I) YOUR CELLPHONE NUMBER FOR EASY COMMUNICATION
II) YOUR ADDRESS
III) YOUR BANK NAME, YOUR BANK ADDRESS,YOUR ACCOUNT NUMBER ,ALL THESE WILL HELP TO PROCURE ALL THE LEGAL DOCUMENTS THAT WILL GIVE YOU THE LEGAL RIGHT AND EMPOWERS YOU ONLY TO RECEIVE THE TOTAL FUND LEGALLY AS THE BANKING PROTOCOLS STIPULATES.
ENCLOSED IS MY CELLPHONE NUMBER 234-8033487032 BE FREE TO CONTACT ME ANY TIME.

UPON RECEIPT OF THE NEEDED INFORMATION FROM YOU ,I WILL COMMENCE THE PROCURMENT OF THE LEGAL DOCUMENTS WHICH INCLUDES THE AFFIDAVIT OF CLAIM ,WHICH GIVES YOU THE FULL RIGHT OVER THE TOTAL FUND,CERTIFICATE OF DEPOSIT ,ETC

THANKING YOU FOR YOUR KIND UNDERSTANDING,WHILE PROMISING TO SERVE YOU WELL.

YOURS FAITHFULLY
B4RRIST3R B3N.I 0K0R0

(his pics are here)

but what if...?

Me wrote:
B3n,

How was Abuja? What is the weather like over there? In all my travels, I never made it over to your neck of the woods. Have you ever been to the US or Austrailia? Let me tell you mate, America is great. I've had a wonderful time being here when I arrived as a young man. The roads in Austrailia were just getting to be too hard on me, and after my mate John Goose bought it from the nomad bikers, I knew it was time to get out of the game. Do you know where I'm coming from, Ben?

I have a few concerns about our transaction, Ben. What will happen if Mrs. Whales happens to expire during formalities? I'm very worried about her you know. We've grown quite close as of late, and she has confided in me that she may not have much time to live. Please don't tell her, Ben, I beg of you, as I don't know if she wants everyone to know this. If she dies before we complete the transaction, I fear the money that will go to good Christian children over here might be plundered for evil purposes in the wrong hands. I serve the Lord, Ben. For the sake of the children of GOD, we must act with haste.

I must also remind you that I REQUIRE documented proof of your education. If I must use the services of a lawyer, I need to know that they actually learned in a esteemed College, and not some fly-by-night school for under achievers. A man of your reputation can surely understand an adherence to excellence. A certificate of graduation will suffice. Please understand, if you are unable to comply, I will ask that Mrs. Whales seek new legal counsel.

When you are able to comply, I will furnish you with my information without delay. Thank you for your understanding Barrister. Enjoy what remains of your day!

M4xw3ll Rock4t4nsky

an update for the lady...

Me wrote:
My dear Justin3,

I have received word from the Barrister. I felt his tone was harsh and abrasive. He was very cold, and not personal at all. To add insult to injury, he completely ignored the simplest of my requirements. I have given him another chance, as I care for you very much as Jesus and the Lord have instructed me to. I trust you, and in turn you trust him, so I am at yours and the Lords mercy.

My heart is full of love for you, and I am very worried. Please let me know how you are, Justin3.

Your servant,

M4x Rock4t4nsky

the barrister tries again...

Benny wrote:
ATTENTION MR M4X

I JUST RECEIVED YOUR MAIL AND ALL YOU STATED NOTED.
THANKS ALOT FOR YOUR CONCERN ABOUT MY TRIP TO ABUJA ,IT WAS A GOOD TRIP I WON THE CASE THAT TOOK ME TO ABUJA AND THE WEATHER WAS SUCH A WONDERFUL ONE .HAVE YOU BEEN TO AFRICA BEFORE? I HAVE NOT BEEN TO AMERICA OR AUSTRALIA ,IT IS YOUR DUTY TO HIGHLIGHT ME ABOUT THE TWO COUNTRIES ,I WAS INFORMED BY MRS JUSTIN3 WH4L3S THAT YOU ARE FROM AUSTRALIA BASED IN AMERICA,IS IT TRUE?.

REFFERING TO PARAGRAPH 2 OF YOUR MAIL,IF MRS JUSTIN3 WH4L3S DIES BEFORE FORMALITIES,AS THE LAW STATES ,ONCE THE AFFIDAVIT OF CLAIM IS PROCURED IN YOUR NAME,AUTHOMATICALLY THE TOTAL FUND BECOMES YOURS .IT IS YOUR OBLIGATION TO USE THE MONEY ANY HOW YOU LIKE BUT CONSIDERING THE INTENTION OF THE WIDOW, IT IS LEFT FOR YOU TO OBLIGE TO HER RULES BUT I KNOW THAT YOU WILL KEEP TO HER DIRECTIVES AS THAT WILL BRING JOY TO HER SOUL WHEREVER SHE WILL BE IF SHE GIVES UP TO THE GHOST .

NOTE,THERE IS NO CURSE FOR ABI ,TOWARDS SENDING TO YOU A PROVE OF WHOM I AM,THE HIGHEST CERTIFICATE A LAWYER CAN TENDER IS CERTIFICATE OF CALL TO BAR, AS THIS GIVES THE LAWYER THE FULL RIGHT AND POWER AS A FULL LAWYER TO PRATICE AS A LAWYER ,IRRESPECTIVES OF HOW MANY CERTIFICATES THE LAWYER MIGHT HAVE,ATTACHED IS THE COPY OF MY CALL TO BAR CERTIFICATE FOR YOUR PERUSAL AND RECORDS.BY MID OF THIS YEAR I WILL BE MADE A SENIOR ADVOCATE (SAN) AS THE ETHICS OF LAW HERE STIPULATES.
AGAINST THE FOREGOING BACKGROUND,I WOULD ADVISE YOU SEND THE NEEDED INFORMATION TO ENABLE PROCEED IMMEDIATLY TO SECURE THE LEGAL DOCUMENTS .

THANKING YOU FOR YOUR GOOD UNDERSTANDING,WHILE PROMISING TO GIVE THE BEST OF MY SERVICE.

YOURS FAITHFULLY

BARRISTER B3N ,I 0K0R0

(again, you can see the image here)

just dont die on me lady. wait, that doesnt matter...

Mrs. Mugu wrote:
Dear M4xw3ll.

I keep on thanking you for your care and understanding in respect of this transaction and in my health also.

well, the barrister has also contacted me and informed me of what is going on and how far he has gone with you, but i want you to believe me and understand what i, m telling you that barrister b3n is never a bad some one since he has been working for me and my late husband, may his gentle soul rest in perfect peace (Amen).

In conclusion, i will like you to be keeping in touch with me every time to let me know what is going on between you and barrister ben. but i asure you that barrister ben is not a bad person on my side, please do believe and try to understand me more better that b3n is a rigth person to me and render that same trust you have on me to him.

I will drop here while hoping to hear from you soon.

Thanks and God bless.
mrs Justin3 f. wh4l3s

i decide to push my luck...

Me wrote:
Barrister,

I am afraid to inform you that I am not the fool you mistook me for. The photograph you initially sent me appears to be cut from a magazine. If this is the case, and it is really you, I would like you to scan the entire article for me. Otherwise, I am to assume that you have falsified your documents. I will pass this info on to Mrs. Wh4les, and she will help me to find a new Barrister to handle our affairs. I will cover any of the fees she incurs personally if need be.

At this point, my only other option is to see a photograph of you holding up both your Call to Bar certificate, and your identity card. Both the ID card and the Call to Bar must be clearly shown in the photograph to be satisfactory. When scanning this picture, make sure to capture it at a HIGH resolution. I want the picture to be no smaller than the original photo you sent me.

To answer your question, I was born in Austrailia, then moved to the States as a young man.

I'm looking forward to your reply so we can get on to the business and appease the fair Justin3.

and of course, the update for m'lady...

Me wrote:
I've just spoken with the Barrister, and as long as he is willing to work with me, we can proceed as planned. Be sure to inform me of any excess fees you may incrue, as they should not be your responsibility, especially in your frail condition. I will make sure your extra fees are paid in full.

Thank you my dear, and God Bless.

and this is where i'm at once again. too soon to tell if i blew it. im hoping that the fact im telling them im already willing to pay extra fees will make keeping me on more appealing.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic