SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

I am "huge and handsome"

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Max Power
Master of Master Baiters

Location: Toronto, (Standing Invisible on the corner of Bay St. & Bloor St.) Canada EH!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 4:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is also on www.waronspam.com

Hope you enjoy.

Quote:
Dear Max Power,
Compliment of the day, I saw your photo including the mask in your face, Are you a wrestler? You are so huge and handsome, Please i want you to call me on 002250725xxxx immediately you recieve this my message so that we can disscuss in details concerning this transfering of my inheritance fund into your account in your country. Because i have already introduce you to the bank director where my late father deposited the money as the right person to assist me in regards of the transfer.

So please call me as soon as you recieve this my message so that i will give you all the necesary contact and other vital information concerning this my inherited fund.ok I am now waiting for your urgent phone call immediately now.

Thank with best regards
Micheal Kone

Here is the photo I used.
The photo in question

Quote:
Dearset Mr. Max Power,

Compliment of the season, I thanks you your recent phone call and conversation with you toward assistence me in regards of transfering my inheritance money into your account in your country, Please i am very sorry for not reaching to a compromise with you during the conversation with you and i am using this medium opportunity to appologise to you in any way i have address you wrongly during the conversation with you on the phone because i was trying to hear with you, but you understood me wrongly. And i want you know that i love your ways very well and will like to be your friends as you requested and as well as soon as my inherited fund gets into your account in your country, Than you can teach me how to wrestle with other wrestlers.ok

And i want to let you know that i took accommodation in the hotel for the safety and confidential of this transaction. Please kindly send me your full contact information including your naked photo with out mask so that i will see you in person and recognise you as well. ok

I want you to contact the bank as soon as you recieve this my message, because i have already introduce you to the bank director as the right person to assist me in transfering this my money.I told the director that you are my late father business partner and that you will be contacting them on my behalf in regards of this said transfer of money into your account in your country.

THIS IS THE CONTACT DETAILS OF THE BANK WHERE THIS MONEY BEEN DEPOSITED IS AS FOLLOW

Bank Name: UNIVERSAL TRUST BANK, ABIDJAN, COTE D'IVOIRE
Contacts Person: MR KONAN JOEL, Director General of UTBCI

DIRECTOR NAME: KONAN JOEL ( UTBCI )
TEL: +2250 7255 845
FAX: +225 2127 9686
WEBSITES: (www.xxx.net )
EMAIL: ( [email protected] )

Please dearest Max power, contact the bank director as soon as you recieve this my message so that you will conclude every arragement with the director
immediately so that the transfer will commerce as soon as possible into your account in your country immediately. Please don't bother any inconviniences this transaction will cost you, as soon as my money gets into your account in your country, immdiately i come over to you country, I will offer you 20% out of the total money for your urgent assistance and sponsorship into your country.ok

Thanks with best regards
Yours Nice friend
Micheal Kone

My wonderful reply
Quote:
Dear Micheal

I am still very upset at our phone call, you hurt my feelings. I want to come and visit you I request that you send a picture of yourself so that I may know what you look like. The picture must include my wrestling name on it as well, please hold a sign with "WaRonSpaM" so that I know it is not a fake picture.

Thanks,
Max "WaRonSpaM" Power

The following sound clips come from the voice of WaRonSpaM (leccy)

Audio One

Audio Two

Quote:
Dear Micheal

I have not had an email from you in awhile. How are things? I am still waiting for the company to email me. How is your wrestling practice coming along? I have included some pictures of a recent match for you to look at. Also who do like best, giant haystacks or big daddy? Have you come up with a wrestling name for yourself yet? To be a wrestler you must come up with a name.

Max "WaRonSpaM" Power

Quote:
Max Power
how are u since this days i have been in the hospital the doctor said that i am thinking too much that my tempreture is too high that is why u naver hear from me i am just coming back today i will write u later.
thanhs and good bless
i told my pastor that u told me to snap with your sign and he told cme not to try it i dont konw what to do agian what do you consider he said that i should tell you no.
waiting to hear from u..

Victor was in the hospital I think he is just lazy, and didnt want to get back to me. Now he is having a moral problem with sending his picture, how are you going to be a wrestler Smile

Quote:
Max Power
how are u today i want to come over to your country but i ,dont have any money to transport myself are u going to supponse me

Time for some quick thinking action!

Quote:
Dear Micheal

How many times must I tell you! If you want to come to the USA I will pay for you, but you must become a Wrestler! You need to get yourself a Wrestling name, you can make one up. Next you need a custume like mine. As soon as you send the picture as proof of your willingness to become a Wrestler than I shall send you the money.

Max "WaRonSpaM" Power

Well, well, well, seems we have a singing wrestler on our hands here. Enjoy the audio!

Click for Audio

After the phone call, I sent Micheal an email invitation to the WWF

Quote:
Dear Micheal "Bottyman" Kone

It is an honour to send you this wonderful email!
Click for the Invitation

After one month of silence Michael comes back

Quote:
i love you how are you today i aml still want to been comunicxating with i will like you to be my friend i love how you talk to me i love your voice i love intunetion.
i hope that you are fine there if so glory be to God i have been waiting to hear from youi will like you to write to me anytime anyday have you forgeting me what have i don to you that makes you to storp writing to me.
are you not intresting in helping me again.
if you dont want to help me you tell me so that i will look for another good preson0.
good bye for today.

Quote:
Dear Micheal Bottyman Kone

It is good to finally hear from you, where have you been! Do you understand that I had talked to the President of the WWF and had to tell him that you were the next greatest wrestler do you understand how much work I have done for you and you never even wrote once to me! Michael do you want to come to America or not? I have worked my ass off only to have you not answer me. This is going to be your last chance to get your FREE ticket to America. You must have a picture taken in your Wrestling suit, and have a banner with your wrestling name. If you do not send this picture I can not give it to the President of the WWF.

I hope you do not fail me again.

Max "WaRonSpaM" Power

Quote:
Dear Max,

i hope that you are ok may God bless you there.

i am happy to hear from you and i have been waiting tohear from you please i will like to come to america but who will are you gong to pay my tiket if you will i will arange when i am coming.

i love america so much and i will like to meet you there.

please my hotel payment has finished and the hotel manager said that he will sack me out of the.

so please can you send some money to me so that i will use it to pay my hotel bill.

please help me out.

i am beging you.

THANKS AND GOOD BYE.

YOURS UNHAPPY ONE .

MICHEAL KONE

Quote:
DEAR Max Power
I AM HAPPY TO HEAR FROM YOU TODAY I HOPE THAT YOU ARE OK IF SO GLORY BE TO GOD.
DEAR MAX YOU PROMISE TO ARANGE VISA AND TIKET MONEY FOR ME TO COME TO AMERICA I AGRRE WITH WHAT YOU SAID BUT AS I TOLD YOU. THE HOTEL MANEGER SAID THAT IF I DID NOT PAY MY CREDIT THAT HE IS GOING TO SACK ME OUT OF THEHOTEL.
SO PLEASE I AM BEGING YOU WITH THE NAME OF GOD CAN YOU SEND SOME MONEY FOR SO THAT I WILL UES IT TO PAY FOR THAT.WHAT ABOUT YOUR FAMILY I HOPE THAT ALL OF THEM ARE FEELING FINE.PLEASE TRY AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE I AM BEGING YOU .
YOU KNOW THAT YOU ARE THE ONLY PERSON THAT AS MY RELATIVE NOW AND I DONT HAVE ANY OTHER PERSON TO GO SO PLEASE DONT LET THE MANEGER TO EXPOSE ME TO MY ENEMY YOU KNOW THAT THEY ARE SEARCHING FOR TO KILL.
WATING TI HEAR FROM YOU SOON.
YOURS LOVELY ONE.
MICHEAL KONE

Quote:
I am sorry to hear this bad news, perhaps if I send money then will you send the picture I required to release the funds to have you brought to America.

Max "WaRonSpaM" Power

Quote:
i am happy to hear from you i will send my picture to you i will do that but pleasehelp me the hotel manager want to sack me out of the hotel pleasehelp me out because i dont want my uncle to seeme again he is a wicked man he will kill me if he see me tell whem you are sending the money let me tell the manager to cool down that i will steal him.
every day he will ask about the money the amount if (five hundred and fifth dollars.)$600
he has storp giveing me food i am just managing myself. i wait for your reply as soon you read my mail.
from micheal kone
pleasehelp me.

Quote:
Well Micheal I do require the picture of you in order to get you into the country, do you want to be a wrestler or not? Remember I am the one that is trying to help you! I need the picture of you in a wrestling uniform and with a banner that says "WaRonSpaM" if you do not send the picture I will not continue with helping you. There are other people that would like to a wrestler as well you are not the only one. If your next email does not have the picture I will NOT HELP YOU ANY FURTHER!

Max "WaRonSpaM" Power

Quote:
i am happy to hear from you i hard all you said but you know that i dont have any money to tak the picture i told you last time that the hotel manager has been disturbing me for the money i am owning him he has storp giving me food where will i get the money to take the pic.
please help me i am not happy here in the hotel the manager want to expose me to my enemey please if you will send the money to me i will take the picture and send it to you for you to start transfering my money into your account.
and i dont know how much the photo grapher will take.
i wait for your rely.
from micheal kone

Quote:
Micheal

You disapoint me! What is your mailing address I shall sent you money.

Quote:
dear i hope that you are ok since all this days waiting to hear from you. i has been expecting for your mail what is happing there i hope that you are ok. if so glory be to God i wounder why you never write me i wish you happy easter.
thanks and God bless you.
from micheal kone

Quote:
Micheal Kone

I need your mailing address so I can send you the cash! And you still have to send me the picture!

Quote:
Dear max power

i am teired of staying here send the money so that i will take the pic and send it to you to know me in person then you will help me to transfer my money into your account, after that i will be coming to your country to start a new life with you there please i am diying here i dont know what you are doing to me i am not happy here in my country.

this is my malling adress you can send it to me here

sango gongolar

12 bp 1111 abidjan 12.

waiting for your quick response, as soon as you send the money i will take the picture and send it to you.

regards.

micheal kone

if u allow ma ot raock ur world i will rock it to tha limit - Nog Peter (AKA Noggie)
some bad element want just to spoil the image of Nigeria - Victor Young
i am one of those fraud stars that are very eager to extract money from other people - Benet Mpakah
it is now i konw you are not winllil to help us to receivesing the trunk box - danie lnando

PLEASE PM ME FOR TOP QUALITY TECHNICAL SUPPORT GURU
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic