SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Prince Promise Donko Needs Help....apparently

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
golmauk
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 1:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing always a great read.
fin37
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 2:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Small update here. He now wants me to transfer the money through a bank. He's also making not-very-subtle hints that he needs more money to remain in, well, wherever the hell he says he is.
===============================================
ATTN:Majesty Emperor Karl VI,

WHAT IS HAPPENING.

I am worried over your silence and inability to reach me since our last email contact.

I want to know your meetings with the court registrar;i hope he had forwarded you the Bank account.I received his mail yesterday informing thus.

Please,his majesty,i am growing broke and stock here as my hotel bills is really sky-rocketting and will expire by weekend.

Notify me of your payment of the court Document with the payment slip immediately,so that i would receive the document from the court and proceed to the Bank.I dont intend this fund transfer to exceed this week.

Thanks,once again for your assistance and commitment.

Regards,

Barrister Raymond Rayon.(LLB,LLM)ESQ.

Boy,

Nobody has sent me anything. What sort of operation is he running? I would recommend you have him flayed.

Regal Regards

Emperor Karl VI
He quickly creates another e-mail address from this 'court registrar' and sends some bank details. I think he's getting himself confused, before it was the bank I was meant to be talking to.

Dear Imperial Majesty Karl VI Maedup,

In receipt of a complaint by your attorney(Barrister Raymond Rayon) that the sent account information was not received by you,we therefore decided to forward it back to both of you,please confirm this with your attorney's copy to avoid mistakes.

However,this is the account information below:

UBA PLC, 40 EAST STREET, NEW YORK NY 10022
SWIFT CODE: UNAFUS33
ABA NUMBER: 026000110
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 68389051
ACCOUNT NAME: RELIANCE BANK
BENEFICIARY: APEXFINSEC LTD.

Thanks for your patronage.We render justice and service to humanity.

NOTE:All payments are made through our Apex Financial Section.(APEXFINSEC).

Warmest Regards,

Court Registrar.

This is very suspicious. The court's account is just a regular bank account, based in New York? Hmmm...

=============================================
CONFIRMATION OF COURT ACCOUNT INFORMATION.
I want to confirm the account information you received from the court registrar with the one they sent to me,meanwhile i have notify them to re-forward to you the account information immediately.Please,confirm it immediately with the one sent to you:

UBA PLC, 40 EAST STREET, NEW YORK NY 10022
SWIFT CODE: UNAFUS33
ABA NUMBER: 026000110
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 68389051
ACCOUNT NAME: RELIANCE BANK
BENEFICIARY: APEXFINSEC LTD.
As soon as you receive this and make the payment,please let me know,and send me the payment slip.
I advice that you go ahead and wire the money to them so that the can deliver the Document to me immediately.
I am afraid,the way we are going about this transfer,it may be delayed upto next week,and am really getting exhausted finacially here.

Thanks,once again for your assistance and commitment.

Regards,

Now, does that bank account look real, and if it is, can I contact the bank and have it frozen?

The Emperor has sent the money....supposedly

Punk,

I sent a lacky to send the money to you. He has returned this slip to me. I have no idea what it means, but you said you wanted it.

Regal Regards

Emperor Karl VI

Here's the form I sent. I've no idea what type of form it is, but it's in Russian, so that ought to make it interesting

http://img338.imageshack.us/img338/11/bankslip3bw.gif
fin37
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 4:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Back to the Government.
TRANSFER FORM

We despatch a receipt of an Application Letter of Fund Transfer filed in our Branch Office at Abidjan,Ivory Coast, by Barrister Raymond Rayon dated 4th January,2006,on your behalf with an attached slip of Power of Attorney from Prince Promise Gift Donko(Donee) to transfer his deposit sum of US$50,500,000.00(Fifty Million,Five Hundred Thousand US Dollars), which was in our custody to you (Beneficiary); into your Bank account at The Republican Treasury,Ministry of Finance, 123 Fake Street Republican Square, Nzrostov Department Bolloxumbourg under the care of the Chairman of the Board of Bank Commissioners.

Therefore,we have been notified to act on this,since this is beyond the capacity of our Branch Office at Abidjan, Ivory Coast. Thus,the Fund Transfer has been referred to us here in the Headquarters for immediate consideration and subsequent approval of the payment.

Also,since this involve a huge amount,we demand that your Donee/or his Attorney should be present here with a Grant Letter of Administration from the federal high court which will authorise us to transfer the fund immediately to you (Beneficiary) and for the edorsement of signatories to finalise the Transfer documents.

As a security measure,we required that you should personally fill and endorse the Transfer form and send to us by attachment.This is to avoid fraud and unsurplous elements and to enable us be sure that we are transfering directly to you(Beneficiary) without any hitch.

We request therefore,that you fill in the required information in the attached Transfer Form and send back to us as scanned copy.

Meanwhile, we have recieved your nominated account cordinates and will be pleased to transfer the said fund to the account as soon as we recieve the Grant Letter of Administration document from the Donee/or attorney,alongside the endorsed filled copy of the Tranfer form from you(Beneficiary).

So,we will expect you to react to this mail on time as we have other clients to attend to.Therefore,We will appreciate your quick response to this letter.

Any inconveniences is truely regretted.

Thanks for your co-operation.

Best Regards,

Iyke, O.Martins.
Manager(IRS),
Intercontinental Bank PLC

Jan brings up some entirely fictional agreement to get out of paying

Dear Iyke O'Martins,

I have read through this and filled in the form you requested, but before I do, I want to ask you something. You wrote:

Meanwhile, we have recieved your nominated account cordinates and will be pleased to transfer the said fund to the account as soon as we recieve the Grant Letter of Administration document from the Donee/or attorney,alongside the endorsed filled copy of the Tranfer form from you(Beneficiary).

Would it not be possible to invoke Article 303 of the 1990 Universal Banking and Finance Agreements, which were ratified by Nigeria (among others) and re-signed last year, to remove the need of the letter of administration? As I understand it, this enables governments to in effect compulsorily transfer money if they are to be paid into government funds. I know it was principally designed to aid the USA in collecting taxes owed to it from former US citizens, but I think it would hold up in this case as well.

I don't think I'd have any objections from my fellow cabinet ministers, and it would do away with the petty administration and fees.

Yours

Jan Kuglestaat MRP
Minister of Finance

Amazing, I've only just made up this international agreement but this bank has already heard of it! They have good banks in Nigeria.

PAYMENT NOTIFICATION.

In review to your email dated 6th January,2006,and upon your request to invoke the ratified Article 303 of the 1990 Universal Banking and Finance Agreements to effect this fund transfer since it is to be paid into a government reserve.

We thus make considerations and provide you with the following options:

1)if the said article is effected on this fund transfer,you shall be responsible for the incured dumurrages,Tax/VAT charges and Cost of Transfer(COT).
This is because of the dormant state of the purported account;

2)if however,the court authorisation letter/Grant letter document is provided,you shall only pay the service fees.
This is an in-build security measure to ensure that we received adequate go ahead order from the depositor and that we transfering directly to you (Beneficiary);

3)otherwise,we will have to make arrangement for the fund to be packaged into a Consignment and forwarded to the office of the diplomatic delivery service, This Company are licensed to handle/deliver Diplomatic Consignments. This Diplomatic Company will Airlift the Fund/Consignment to you in your Country but you shall take care of their charges and Cost of Delivery.
However,this will not be automatic,there may be some delays since it involves physical handling of the fund which is also risky.

Option number (1) and (2) seems faster and safer,I advice you to be careful in making your choice in any case.

We are taking these double standard measures,to checkmate frauds and other usurplous elements.Also,because of the recent recapitalisation exercise in our country,the CBN has ensured that due procedures are taken before any fund is transferred, especially those involving international transactions.

Recently,we have stop deducting charges from our clients' fund before transfer because of the current Banking reformation in our country.

Finally,be informed that before any of the options are undertaken,the final Transfer Document must be signed by your Donee/or his attorney to enable us receieve permission for the transfer/release of the fund as the matter may be.

Moreso,we await for your urgent return of the filled and endorsed Transfer Form.

Again for the interest of time, We will appreciate you quick response to this letter.

Yours faithfully,

Iyke, O.Martins.
Manager(IRS),
Intercontinental Bank PLC.

Jan's having none of it. He knows these rules as well.

Dear Iyke O'Martins,

You wrote:

3)otherwise,we will have to make arrangement for the fund to be packaged into a Consignment and forwarded to the office of the diplomatic delivery service, This Company are licensed to handle/deliver Diplomatic Consignments. This Diplomatic Company will Airlift the Fund/Consignment to you in your Country but you shall take care of their charges and Cost of Delivery.
However,this will not be automatic,there may be some delays since it involves physical handling of the fund which is also risky.

Option number (1) and (2) seems faster and safer,I advice you to be careful in making your choice in any case.

I wonder if you have actually read Article 303? There is absolutely no requirement in it for money to be airlifted. It was designed to help countries retrieve tax revenues from ex-pats. It would cost a fortune to airlift this money. All I need to do is to serve you with a Writ of Monetary Transfer from our courts. This would release the money in the same way as the letter of administration would have. Then you can simply transfer the fund into the government accounts.

The courts will re-open on Monday, so I will submit an application over the weekend. With any luck, the money should be with us by Friday.

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask me.

Yours

Jan Kuglestaat MRP
Minister of Finance
fin37
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 9:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The Emperor has been dishing out honours to the Barrister and his client.
Punk,

Good News! Have decided to honour your client Donko and also you yourself as part of my late father's birthday commemorations. This is to reward you for loyalty to your Emperor in this difficult time.

Donko is now to be known as Prince Bollox. One of the highest honours I can bestow upon people of common birth!

As for you, I have brought back an ancient title that recognises the loyalties of a foreigner. You shall be known as 'Raymond Rayon, Uttar Shite". This title goes back to the dynasty before my own, the Macedonian line that ended with my distant relative Empress Jaona XXI Shite. You have been extremely well honoured for your loyalty.

Regal Regards

Emperor Karl VI

They are delighted to receive the Bolloxumbourgian equivalents of OBEs.

WARMTH RECEPTION OF THE HONOURS.

This is to acknowledged the receipt of the Bank slip which you used in wiring the court charge. However,i am waiting for the court to confirm the payment into their account by Monday so that they can forward me the Grant letter document via email. Once,i receive it from the court tomorrow,i will submit it to the Bank for the Transfer of the fund into your account without further delays.

Moreso,i am in warmth reception of the Royal honours bestowed onto me and my client,Prince Promise Donko. I had informed him of this,and he is extremely glad that His majesty found favour in making him the Prince of Bollox.Indeed,we are totally grateful and obliged to be ever loyal to your Imperial throne.

As soon as i receive the court document tomorrow,i will ultimately be sealing this fund transfer proper. This entails endorsing and signing of all the Transfer Documents and giving permission for the onward transfer of the fund into your Swiss account.

However,i will advice that you should stick to instructions from the Bank authority once you are contacted for the immediate transfer of the fund into your account so as to avoid mistakes and further delays. So,that my stay here will not be prolonged more than this;i have really gotten exhausted;truely this is not within my budgets...the feeding,hotel bills,and running costs.I am barely managing.

Thanks,once again for the Royal honours,and also for your unquantified assistance,unequalled commitment,and unparrarelled concern.

I and the Prince,once again pledged our loyality to all the Imperial family as you celebrate the commemoration of your late father's birthday.

Regards,

Dear King,

I was informed by my father's lawyer in far away Bank
Headquaters of the great news on the honours to me as
the Prince of Bollox.I am happy and can not wait to
join you in your country.
Thank you sir,
Prince Promise Donko

The Emperor is dismayed they haven't used their titles yet.

Punk,

I am glad that you are pleased with your honours. However, you do them a great dis-service by not using them in your correspondance!

Whenever you write to a member of the Imperial line, it is very important that you include your full catalogue of honours, because that's how we assess priority.

So, wear your honours with pride. You are an Uttar Shite, and you should let everyone know it!

Regal Regards

Emperor Karl VI
Hekate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 9:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

ROFLMAO! I just spat my coffee all over my screen! Laughing Laughing

We have on our programms according to the lay down rules to pay the Asians mostly the indians and malasians now and after that it may change. Rev. James Ucheomma

do you really think that i am just a stupid man like you,listen for the veru last time if i did'nt see XXXX after 24 hours you will heat your self.. [love scammer Chucks]

IT'S NOT I LOOKING FOR WORK.GOD FORBID.I CAN BE IN AN OCEAN AND WASH MY HEAD WITH MY SPIT. THANKS AND GOD BLESS.
MARK DOUGLAS.

United Kingdom France 2 x Netherlands
Cellphone
Safari See SP's Irish Safari!
Mortar x14
Golden Pith

Click here to support 419Eater.com
fin37
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 1:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It seems Raymond isn't happy at the Finance Minister, and has reported him to Japp...
ATTN:Jan Kuglestaat MRP
Minister of Finance,

WHAT IS HAPPENING.

Sequel to our last email contact,i am extremely worried that i am yet to be contacted.Your silence and inability in reaching me is really putting me into alot of pressures.

During,my submission of your file to the Bank,they had told me that they will commence negotiation process immediately once they contact their headquarters and would subsequently reach you.However,uptil now,either you or the Bank has contacted me.I want to know whether the Bank have contacted you,if they have why havent you notify me atleast i asked you in my last email, to always notify me whenever you are contacted.I dont understand again and wonder whether the atmosphere seems safe for the transfer of my client's fund.

I have totally been knocked off from the proceedings of this transaction.I am supposed to represent and protect the interest of my client.If i am not informed henceforth on your day to day dealings with the Bank,i am afraid we might consider withdrawing from this transaction.It is simply to present the Bank with a Writ of Monetary Withdrawal from the court and the transfer will be automatically cancelled.The way things are going,i doubt whether this money will not be sit on if finally transferred into your government account.

Therefore,i demand to know what is happening.

I awaits your urgent response.

Regards,

Dear Raymond,

Basically, I'm having the Bolloxumbourg courts serve a Writ on the bank under the 1990 Universal Banking and Finance Agreements. This Writ will act in the same way as the letter of Administration, but without the problematic admin and fees.

I've explained this to the bank, and am waiting on their response.

Yours

Jan Kuglestaat
Minister of Finance

ATTN:Japp Kruger Wisse,

ACT OF INSURBINATION ON THE PART OF THE FINANCE MINISTER.

I am really worried about what is happening.The finance minister has tactically been avoiding me on the issue of the Bank transfer of my client fund.

This,is (1) week since i last heard from him and from all indications i have successfully sudmitted an Application letter of Fund Transfer to the Bank on his behalf and is sure that by now the Bank must have contacted him.
Please,i indulge you to investigate this without delays.

Again,is the issue of the VISA and my request that my client be escorted down to your country with someone i shall voluteer to insure his safe arrival since he is a little boy.

Please contact me immediately.

Thanks for your time and assistance.

Regards,

Dear Barrister,

Thank you for your e-mail. I'm sick of hearing you whinge on. "Oh the finance minister hasn't done this, oh the finance minister hasn't done that".

The Finance Minister, suprise suprise, has to run the Finance Ministry. That involves preventing the country from suffering economic meltdown every single day. I'm not going to discipline him for doing his job. It isn't insubordination to put our nation's economy over you.

Do you know he has been working 20 hour days to balance the books for the past 3 weeks, and also investigating an international agreement that will make this transfer a lot simpler? Be patient.

You have a choice, either wait for him to do his job (and yours, by the looks of it), or grow a pair of tits and become a whining bitch permanantly.

Now I've got a state of emergency to co-ordinate, so think yourself lucky I'm replying this quickly. I've told you, Donko's visa is sorted. If you want someone to escort him, he will have to apply for a 'F-A Ke1' temporary residence permit.

If you have any questions, let me know.

Regards

Japp Kruger Wisse MRP
Chairman of the Republican Parliament
fin37
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 4:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I was going to wait until a few e-mails had accumulated, but this one is too good to wait for.

GRANT LETTER OF ADMINISTRATION DOCUMENT.

I was able to received the court authorisation letter from the court registrar around 2:30 pm yesterday;but unfortunately made a late submission of the said court document to the Bank due to the processing of other of the payment papers required by the Bank to effect this transfer.

However,the Bank Manger assured me at the time of my submission of the court Document to them,that they are going to call up your file immediately from the accounts section to the international remmittance section during the balancing of their account books for the day,so as to effect the transfer proper. He also,promised to contact you as soon as they resume for office work on thursday from the National public holidays.

I am hoping that you act accordingly to the Bank's regulations and directives to enable them seal and finalise this fund transfer without further delays.

Again,i attached herewith a forwarded scanned copy of the court document i sent on your behalf to the Bank.

Finally,i wish to thank you in a special way for all your fatherly assistance and humane commitment.

Regards,

The Uttar Shite of Bolloxumbourg.

Score! He's now using the title. Enclosed is a very funny looking form, with the Coat of Arms of the British Monarch for some reason. It's supposed to be the Letter of Administration.

fin37
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 7:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Been a bit slow lately, but it should pick up soon. When I decide which way the civil war will go.

The bank sends the Emperor this

The Manager,
Intercontinental Bank Plc,
Corporate Headquarters,
Imo-state,Nigerian.
Tel:+234-8034869611
Email:[email protected],

Attn: Emperor Karl VI Maedup,

We want to inform you that we have confirmed the authenticity of the documents your Attorney Barrister Raymond Rayon send to us in respect to your fund transfer. In this regards, all arrangement has been put in place to transfer your $50,500,000.00 ( Fifty Million Five hundred thousand United States dollars) into your Swiss Account cordinates as stated.

We have also confirmed your account cordinates in Switzerland. Your fund will be transfered to your Swiss account as stated as soon we recieve our COST OF TRANSFER (COT).

Furthermore, you are requested to send our COT of $250,000US ( Two hundered and fifty thousand dollars only) Which cover all other expenses like TAX etc. NOTE: We were supposed to deduct the cost of transfer (COT) from the total sum but because of heavy insurance policy covering the fund we were unable to deduct the COT.

Therefore, you are adviced to send to our corresponding Bank account cordinates in the United Kingdom our COT, to enable us transfer your funds into your account without further delay.

BEN:EPS INT. LTD.
BANK:BARCLAYS BANK PLC,
NOTHINGHILL & WILLESDON
GROUP,LONDON.
ACCT:43546455
SORT:20-30-19
SWIFT:BARCGB22

Finally, Congratulations Emperor Karl VI Maedup, we hope to hear from you soon. Remember to scan and send the Payment slip to us immediately the WIRE is made.

Thanks,

Iyke, O.Martins.
(Head of International Remmitance Dept.)

$250,000?! Has anyone else been asked for this much? They're planning to take the Imperial family for all they can get. And so get worried when they go quiet...
=============================================
Bar.Raymond &Associates,
Legal Practitioners &Solicitors,
Rayon Chambers,
F4 Zeph Avenue,
Abidjan,Ivory Coast ,
West Africa.

I AM WORRIED.

I am really worried and want to know whether the Bank has finalised the Transfer of the fund into your account at Swiss.

You know that i have no money again with me here to prolong my stay.Please,endeavour to contact me immedaitely and tell me the extent you have really gone with the Bank.

I dont understand what is happening again,i went to the Bank Headquarters this morning and was told by the Bank Manager that they transfer is half way pending when their service fee is made.

Please,my King,i suggest that you should comply with the Bank so that we will receive this fund immediately into your account.

I advice you to go ahead and make the payment to the Bank immedaitely since i have already signed and endorsed the Transfer document in your name.

Thanks for all your assistance.

Warmest regards to all the imperial family.

Punk,

No need to worry, your Emperor has been on campaign. We're currently besieging the Capital city. As soon as we take it, I'll be back in power and I can extend the hand of Bolloxumbourgian friendship to you and your client.

I got a message from the bank asking for $250,000 in fees. I won't be able to reply for a few days, can you inform them I'll pay as soon as I can?

Regal Regards

Emperor Karl VI

In other words, I've left him hanging. He even ropes the elusive Donko himself into it.

My King,
Thank you for yourfatherly assistance.I am wondering when i could be able to come and be with you.
My father's lawyer said it will be in the shortest possible time,is it true?
Have the Bank paid you the money?I wish to live with you so that you will use it in training me when i come to stay with you.
Bye bye.
Prince Promise Donko.

Well, he seems to be happy with my excuses, he send the Emperor this very loyal message

LONG LIVE MY KING

Thanks for your re-asurance and consoled words.

I pray you will regain your kingdom.

I will go to the Bank Headquaters to inform them that you will contact them as soon as you can.

My regards to the entire imperial family.

I and my client,Prince Donko feel so proud to be associated with you.

I hope to hear from you immediately you are able to contact Bank.

Wishing that it will be soonest.

Thanks for all your assistance.

Warmest regards to all the imperial family.

LONG LIVE MY KING!
LONG LIVE THE ENTIRE IMPERIAL FAMILY!!
LONG LIVE THE REGAINED KINGDOM OF BOLLOXUMBOURG!!!

PhantomReinhart
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 11:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I haven't been active in a while, the Duke is 'heavily involved' in the siege, but I've just read the final post from Rayon.

Talk about arse-kissing! Jesus, they are getting desperate...just look at all the 'schmoos' in that last reply.

Flattery will get you nowhere, my dear Barrister Rayon.
v_raziel
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 9:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing ROTFL man this is gold, you've inspired me to try and bait my own, but oh crap bollox, are you serious he fell for that? When I grow up I wanna be just like you LMAO, keep it up.
PhantomReinhart
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 3:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Myself and Fin37 have devised a plan to have the Emperor killed off and Lothar, his brother (me) usurp his crown. That way, I can take control of royalist operations and Fin37 can control the Republicans.

So I've emailed Barrister Raymond with my evil plans to assassinate my own dear brother...

HRH Lothar Maedup, The Duke of Fantombourg, Bolloxumbourg
First Knight Of The Most Royal Order Of The Bolloxumbourgian Seal
Warden Of The Dalmatian Marches

Dear Barrister Raymond,

The campaign against the Republicans is long and bloody. The loyal soldiers of my brother, Karl Maedup, have laid waste to literally millions of evil rebels, and the armoured vehicles and mobile missile launchers of my 419th Fantombourgian Panzer Division annihilate many Republican strongholds daily.

However, the war has become tiresome. My brother the Emperor does not appreciate all the things I have done for him. He has quickly forgotten about when I rescued him from his penthouse prison. He has forgotten about the time I had one of my men shot for refering to him as 'His Imperial Regalness' instead of 'His Imperial Majesty', and he has forgotten about the time when I made him breakfast when he had malaria.

I want retribution. I want recognition. I want the throne of Bolloxumbourg!

I tell you of this, as you are a dear friend to the state of Bolloxumbourg. I am planning to assassinate my brother, the Emperor Karl Maedup, and usurp his crown! Killing him will not be easy, but when it happens, I shall become the most powerful man in Bolloxumbourg and I shall personally crush the Republicans and their supporters. I don't know how I will kill him yet, but rest assured it will be done soon.

Can I count on your support in this matter? When I do become Emperor, I shall have the Duchy of Fantombourg bestowed upon one of my faithful subjects. You, Barrister Raymond, can become the Duke of Fantombourg, free to rule over your very own subjects as you wish, and bask in splendour in your very own palace made of ivory and diamonds.

What do you say? Don't even think about emailing Karl to alert him to this.

Imperially yours,

His Imperial Grace Lothar Maedup.

Lets see which brother he is going to side with...
PhantomReinhart
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 12:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The traitorous fiend replies....

Bar.Raymond &Associates,
Rayon Chambers,
F4 Zeph Avenue,
Abidjan,Ivory Coast ,
West Africa.

ATTN:Imperial Grace Lothar Maedup,

Truely,i dont know what to say here.

All,i wanted is a safe place for my client and his fund.

Please,advice me.What do want me to do now.

We are almost on the last stage of transfering this fund to His Imperial;what do you really want us to do .

Anyway,whatever is your suggestion let me know.

We can give it a trail,but it will mean starting up everything afresh.You can guess as well it might be costly too.

If there is any way i can be of help,let me know.

But try talking to the King and see whether things could be amended.If not write me immediately.

I havent yet informed anybody and will not according to your wish until things get sorted out.

I appreciate your promise to honour me.

Thanks,once again.Reply immediately.

Barrister Raymond Rayon.(LLB,LLM)ESQ
PhantomReinhart
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 11:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sorry folks, myself or Fin haven't been very active with the scambait recently, but rest assured, its still very alive and it shall make a quick, and hopefully welcome, return in the near future.

*performs Bolloxumbourgian salute*

The Duke
fin37
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 12:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes, sorry I haven't kept my loyal audience updated. And yes, I'm still in character.

Bar.Raymond &Associates,
Rayon Chambers,
F4 Zeph Avenue,
Abidjan,Ivory Coast ,
West Africa.

DETAILS FROM THE BANK

My King,how is the campaign? Hope it is going on well as expected.

I was in the Bank this morning. And i had informed the Bank Manager that you can't be able to reply them immediately until you can,so that they should bear with you.

Also,i equally told them to exercise a bit patience with us that immediately you are able to contact them,you will pay them their service fee.

However,the Bank Manager assured me that immediately they received thier fee,the fund will be WIRED into your account automatically.

Finally,i hope you do contact them as soon as you can in other not to keep further delay of the transfer of the fund into your account.

Still your loyalist...
LONG LIVE MY KING!

Karl reveals his own fratricidal plans to the barrister....

Punk,

I have got the $250,000 ready. Half is in gold bullion and half is in a big sack. I will have a lacky deposit it in the bank soon, and then it can be transferred onwards.

However, I must discuss something with you. Lately I have come to suspect my brother Lothar of betrayal. Only yesterday he refused to kill his wife and children, even though I knew they were plotting my demise.

This cannot go on, the people need one strong leader. And that leader is me, not Lothar.

I intend to have him poisoned to death, then executed. I will say he slipped down the stairs in his country palace. No one would dare question their Emperor.

I must ask you not to tell anyone of this. I'm letting you in on this because I trust you, and you deserve to know. DO NOT LET MY BROTHER SUSPECT WHAT I AM PLANNING.

Regal Regards

Emperor Karl VI

He seems suprisingly keen on the idea. The E-mail has the title "I am your loyalist forever"

Bar.Raymond &Associates,
Rayon Chambers,
F4 Zeph Avenue,
Abidjan,Ivory Coast ,
West Africa.

Thanks alot my King. I am happy to hear from you and hope that very very soon i and my client will join you over there. I know that the campaign was successful.

Double cheers! Congratulations my King!!Now you have the money ready,please go ahead and make the payment immediately.

I want to advice you to note carefully the Bank account details to send their fee; so that they can receive it as soon as it is WIRED. Also,i will want you to possibly have the money sent by someone who will not make mistakes with the Bank account details; so that there will not be any delay in transfering the fund into your account by the Bank.

I hope that the entire imperial family is in good health.

I will say here,let my King do what pleases him to do,because he is the supreme.The people must have only one leader...and no one else but you,my king!

I will not betray the trust you repose in me.I promise to be at your service any time any day.

Still your loyalist...and will always be forever.

LONG LIVE MY KING!

After a while, the sack of cash and gold bullion obviously haven't arrived, so the bank gives it a go at reminding the emperor.

Attn: Emperor Karl VI Maedup,

WE ARE STILL WAITING

We have been informed by your attorney(Raymond Rayon) that we should await your reponse any moment from now.

We have assured him that all arrangement are set to WIRE your fund worth US$50,500,000.00(Fifty Million,Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) immediately into your Swiss Bank account as soon as we receive our (COT).

Remember to send us the Bank payment slip for confirmation.

Once again,congratulations!

Thanks for your co-operation,as we await your prompt response.

Best Regard,

Iyke, O.Martins.
Manager (IRS).
Intercontinental Bank PLC.

Dear Bank Serf,

Don't worry, you'll get your cut. I just have to murder my own brother first.

How is your family?

Regal Regards

Emperor Karl VI

MackemDale
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 12:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Guys... I used to work for Barclays in the UK and I must say that the bank details they gave look legit - the sort-code is deffinately in the correct format (starts with a 20) and the Swift code is correct too. Would it not be possible to get this account signed up for all manner of nasty, expensive direct-debits?

Do you think you can tell?

And did they get you trade your heroes for ghosts?
Hot ashes for trees? Hot air for a cool breeze?
Cold comfort for change? And did you exchange
a walk on part in the war for a lead role in a cage?

How I wish, how I wish you were here.
We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl,
year after year,
running over the same old ground. What have we found?
The same old fears,
wish you were here.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic