SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Insulting Mass Bait - Part 3

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
HomerJFong
Courtesiless son of a doggy

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 3:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
thanks is you know

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
YOUR MOTHER TOTO

HEY BINGO.

IS ME AGAIN IF YOU ARE A DOG SEND YOUR MAIL OF THIS TYPE HOPPLES IDIOT CAN YOU BOST OF WHAT IN YOUR LIVE YOU POOR MAN.

IF AT ALL YOU ARE SOME BODY I KNOW I WILL USE YOU FOR RIUCHALS.

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
Dear ,Babatunde Amoda

see you,at this age you are still foolling your self
in the cybercafe. at this age. it is a pity. useless
tribless stupid father,how does tunde your son look
like ,are sure you are the rightful father of
tunde,check out or ask your wife your fellow man in
the same yard pregnated your wife and she gave birth
to tunde. he does not even resonble you axhole.
go and die you are just good for nothing babatunde.

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
HELO BILLY.

I AM NOW IN NIGERIA FILLING JOY FOR CHRISMAS AM A BIG GAY OF 28 YEARS OF AGE WITH MUCH MONEY HAVING TWO CAR ON MY OWN I KNOW THAT YOU ARE A THOUT YOU WILL NOT NO ME BECAUSE AM ABOVE YOU BOAT HOME AND ABROAD.

I AM WITH MY WIFE NOW WITH TWO KIDES. SO GO TO HEAL BINGO.

DO YOU NEED MY NUMBER OF TELEPHONE IN NIGERIA I WILL GIVE YOU FOR YOU TO CALL ME OK. BILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLY

BILLY. I WILL LOCK THIS YOUR MAIL BOX.

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
I AM NOT YOU OR YOUR BOTHERS, I HAVE ALOT OF MONEY AT HAND AND IN MY BANK ACCOUNT, BECAUSE I AM AN IGBO BOY I CAN NOT LACK MONEY, WE ARE NOT LIKE U YORUBAS,POOR TRIPE.

I WILL HELP YOU SOON ONLY IF YOU AGREE WITH MY TEAMS AND CONDITION.

THANK YOU

HAPPY XMAS IN ADVANCE

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
ur name is writen boldly on bad luck list!

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
Back to sender

[email protected] wrote yet again:

Quote:
HELO FULL.

IT IS ME AGAIN TELING YOU THAT I HAVE ALREADY MAKE AWAY FOR MY SON AND DOUTHER SO THEY CAN SOFER.

I KNOW WHY MENTION OF CONDORCTOR IS YOUR JOB GOAT.

I WILL IMPLOY YOU WERE YOU WILL BE WORKING IN THE BUSH FEEDING ANIMALS IN THE BUSH.

OK I AM A DILL MAN WHAT OF YOU MENTION YOUR OWN HE GOAT.

TURKY TELL ME YOUR AGE TELL ME WHAT YOU HAVE ARCHIVE IN YOUR LIFE TELL IF YOUR MOTHER ARE STILL ALIVE.

FOR THIS CHRISTIMAS I WILL DONATE A BUS FOR MY VILLAGE IS FOR YOUTH IN THE CHURCH.THAT IS MY BORJET IN THIS CHRISTIMAS.

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
GOOD MOMENT 2 U AND UR FAMILY.

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
YOU ARE FOOL TO SAY THAT I AM ILLITRATE BECAUSE YOU CAN EVEN SPELL CORRECTLY IN YOUR MAILS. I DON'T WASTE TIME WITH FOOLS AND JUNKIES OF YOUR SORTS.

VERY SOON THE YORUBAS WILL FACE THE MUSIC THEY STARTED. MKO HAD GONE, OBJ WILL SOON GONE. AND VERY SOON, THE IGBOS WILL TAKE OVER WHAT RIGHTLY BELONG TO THEM.

FROM 1ST JAN. 2006 YOU AND ALL THE YORUBAS WILL STARTED DIEING ONE AFTER THE OTHER. I WISH THE VERY WORST OF 2006. DIE BEFORE 31ST DEC.2005 BASTARD. GO AND OD'ED OUT PIGGY BASTARD.

"I was at the Abuja Embassy Today, the Security guards say that the is no Mr. Bryan Adams working with them at either the lagos or abuja embassy. and did not let me in." - Efosa Erhabor - (Accra to Abuja)
"We stayed there for two days hopping to get any of you" - Pastor Collins
"i will report to webmaster,abuse and the police hold and see, .....go to hell and rust in there bastard........bitch" - Steve Wright
"This office will like to inform you that your winnings have been forfieted due to acts unbecoming of a humanbeing." - The Alpha Lottery
"A MAD MAN WILL PREGNANT YOUR JUNIOR SISTER AND THE BABY WILL BE A MAD BASTARD LIKE YOU." - Mahadul Usman
"I AM NOT A FOLL LET ME BE BECAUSE YOU ARE JUST AN ANIMAL TO DEAL WITH" - Tunji Adams
Mortar x5
View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteYahoo MessengerSkype Name
Verbyl.Belch
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 4:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I just got this humdinger of a reply.....

[email protected] wrote:
THE WORLD BIGGEST FOOL,

HOW ARE YOU DOING TODAY? HOPE YOU'RE ARE COOL IN YOUR STUPITY AND FOLISHNESS..... YOU KNOW THAT YOUR FOSTER FATHER WAS A SLAVE. AND WAS ONE OF THE LAST SETS OF SLAVES WE SOLD OUT IN LAGOS-BADAGRY BUT UNFORTUNATELY DIED IN TRANSIT AND WAS REPORTED THROWN INTO THE SEA FOR THE AQUATIC CREATURES.MAY HIS SOUL REST IN THE SEA AND IF HE DARE TO RECARNATE AGAIN ,WE WILL STILL SELL HIM OF AS A SLAVE AND MAYBE THEN HE WILL BE ABLE TO COMPLETE HIS JOURNEY TO BRAZIL TO WORK IN A TOMATO FARM AND SUGAR CANE PLANTATION.

YOU KNOW YOURSELF THAT YOU NEVER EVER KNEW YOUR OWN FATHER IN THE REAL SENSE BECAUSE YOUR MOTHER HAVING SLEPT WITH ALOT OF MEN AT THOSE SHORT TIME JOINTS IN FEGE-ONITSHA COULD NOT REALLY FIGURE OUT WHO IS YOUR REAL BIOLOGICAL FATHER REMEBER AND SHE HAD TO HANG IT ON YOUR SOCIAL FATHER THAT UNFORTUNATELY OR FORTUNATELY DIED ON HIS WAY TO BRAZIL. CONINCIDENTALLY, IT IS STILL THE SAME SLAVE THATYOUR FOSTER FATHER IS THAT YOU ARE NOW...

..A COINCIDENCE YOU MAY CALL IT...BUT IT IS NOT BECAUSE SLAVERY IS IN YOUR LINAGE..I KNOW YOU WILL BE SMART TO THINK ALONG THAT LINE..... YOU THINK I AM YORUBA....:GOOD AND FINE; BUT I AM NOT. EVEN YOUR SO CALLED ENLISH SMELLS IBO......FUCKING TRADERS THAT BELIEVES IN BUYING AND SELLING PETTY THINGS.IGBO KWENU......UNA STILL DEY CHOP HUMAN BEINGS FOR UNA VILLAGE......

..I HEAR SAY STRANGERS NO DEY PASS NIGHT FOR UNA PLACE ABI NO BE YOUR ELDER BROTHER BE THAT OKOTOKOMA WEY THEY KILL PEOPLE DEY PUT FOR FRIDGE FOR THAT UNA SIDE..... MONEY FIT MAKE IBO MAN KILL IM MAMA SHA.......I SURE SAY YOU NEVER KILL YOUR MAMA FOR MONEY RITUAL SHA THIS ONE WHEN YOUR EYES DEY SHINE LIKE THIEF MAN TOUCH LIGHT ..............WHICH TRADE YOU TOO COME LEARN.....

...I HOPE YOU NO DEY CARRY GUN DEY WAKA UP AND DOWN SHA? ANYWAY IF YOU CARRY GUN SHA NA YOU KNOW BUT THIS WAN WHEN DEM DO DE BAN DIS BAKASSI BOYS FOR UNA SIDE, NO THINK SAY YOU FIT DO AND GO FREE BECCAUSE THE OPC BOYS STILL DEY AND THEM FIT SHOW FOR YOUR AREA WITHOUT PROBLEMS. ANYWAY IF YOU DIE SHA YOUR MAMA NO GO FEEL AM BECAUSE SHE NO EVEN COUNT YOU JOIN THE CHILDREN WHEN SHE BORN AS YOU NO EVEN DEY USEFUL TO YOURSELF NOT TO TALK OF TO YOUR MAMA OR THEY VILLAGE WHEN YOUR MAMA TALK SAY YOUR PAPA COME FROM.

HOW IS YOU MOTHER DOING AT FEGE ONITSHA. TELL YOUR MAMA SAY ONE OF HER O�D CUSTOMER SAY MAKE YOU GEETAM SAY I GO SOON COME SEAAM AGAIN....THIS TIME NA BURANTASHI I GO USE FORRAM SO TAY IF SHE SEE YOU SE GO DEY CALL YOU DADDY YOU DOWN TO EARTH MONKEY........

......COME OOOOOH....YOU THINK SAY THIS GAME NA FOR PRIMARY SIX HOLDERS AGAIN ABI NA FOR PEOPLE WEY DEY DO BOY BOY THEY FOLLOW THEIR OGA? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO THE LEVEL DON CHANGE SINCE AND NA THE HAPPENING BIG BOYS THEY FOLLOW THE LEVEL THEY FLOW.........HOPE THE GET THE SCHOOL AND SCOPE.........YOU DEY TALK MUGU...YOU WEY BE MUGU....

...ANYWAY, I GO REACH YOU VERY SOON......AND WHEN I DO CHOP YOU....I GO USE SOME OF THE PAY WHEN I TAKE FROM YOU GO SEE YOUR MAMA FOR FEGE-ONITSHA AND I GO STILL GIVAM SOME OF THE MONEY MAKE SHE GIVE ONE OF HER PRODIGAR- VAGABOND SON-YOU MAKE IM TAKE START TRADE AS I HEAR SAY IM-YOU DON ENTER SOME GUYMEN TRAP......I SURE SAY YOU NO DEY PAY ONE GUYMAN SINCE....TALK TRUE NOW........GOOD BOY....NO WONDER THE THING DEY PAIN YOU FOR BODY LIKE THIS.....NOT LET YOUR BODY TOO HOT BECAUSE IF YOUR BODY HOT TOO MUCH OR E COLD TOO MUCH YOU MUST PAY AS A MUGU......HOW MUCH YOU DON PAY SELF WHEN YOUR HEAD DEY HOT LIKE THIS SO TAY YOU GET THE TIME TAKE THEY WRITE RUBBISH LIKE SAY YOU NO GET WORK TO DO WITH YOURSELF.....IF YOU NO GET WORK...LET ME KNOW BOY...

...I FIT GIVE YOUR JOB FOR MY OFFICE MAKE YOU DEY HELP US DEY SWEEP OUR OFFICE PREMISES OR ABI GATEMAN GOOD FOR YOU ?........BECAUSE I KNOW SAY YOU NO GO DEY USEFUL FOR INSIDE THE OFFICE AS YOU NO GET COMMON SENSE FOR INSIDE YOUR HEAD....GUY......NO BE ISIEWU BUSINESS AGAIN OOOOO ABEG MAKE I SIP SMALL STOUT JOOOOO. ...............

.........................I WAN GO CLUB MAKE I GO ENJOY MYSELF JAREEE WITH MY NEW CATCH FROM UNILAG....SHE DEY HERE DEY READ THIS MAIL AND SHE DEY TAKE HAND DEY ROB MY BACK HERE............ ANYWAY I NO GET TIME TOO MUCH FOR THIS OMON IBO WHEN DEY CHOP STONE DEY DRINK WATER JOOOOOOOO......BYE.E NO EASY TO CHOP FOR WHERE PERSON NO SOW...THINK YOU KNOW.......E NO EASYOOOOOOO BUT E STILL DEY HAPPEN WELL WELL AND I JUST COLLECT OF RECENT....YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN.....AND IF YOU LIKE TIGHT ROPE FOR YOUR OWN NECK......AND THINK ANYBODY WILL BEG YOU TO DROP THE ROPE.......YOUR MOTHER WILL BE VERY HAPPY BECAUSE YOU HAVE NEVER BEEN USEFUL TO HER FOR ONCE, YOUR VILLAGE TOO WILL BE GLAD BECAUSE THE SEE YOU AS A OSUUUUUU AND WILL BE HAPPY TO EAT YOUR FLESH....CLIFORD ORGI REMEMBER IS ONE OF YOUR SIBBLING...HOW IS HE....REGARDS TO HIM....

.....I BOW FOR UNA SELFOOOOOO......DURING THE BIAFRA WAR YOUR STOCK TURNED THEMSELVES TO BE HERBIVORES( GRASS EATERS) AND WE WERE WAISTING OUR TIME SIMPERTIZING THINKING THAT IT WAS A PRODUCT OF HUNGER BUT THE WAR IS LONG OVER AND YOU PEOPLE HAVE SUDDENLY BECOME CARNIVOROUS......I AM SURE THAT YOU PEOPLE CAME FROM ANOTHER PLANET.......GOD FORBID! TU FUA KWA. PEOPLE WEY NO DEY SHAME....I NO SAY YOU DON SELL YOU SHAME LONG TIME AGO......HOW MUCH YOU SELLAM.......

YORUBA NA IM BE PRSIDOOOOOOO NOW.........WHEN DEM SAY MAKE UNA BRING JUST 1 PERSON TO CONTEST AGAINST BABA SHEGE WETIN HAPPEN? 1 PERSON TURN TO 25 PERSONS ALL FROM OR OF IBO EXTRACTION BECAUSE EVERY IBO MAN OR DI GREEDY...NO ONE WAN STEP DOWN FOR THE OTHER ONE AND AT THE END OF THE DAY ALL OF THEM DROP OUT. WE ONLY SAID FEATURE JUST 1 PERSON.... OT 25....OKAY.....

OOOHH BOY I WAN ROLL GO CLUB NOW GO ENJOY MYSELF.................NA YOU SABI IF YOU WAN DIE FOR SUFFER HEADOOOOOOOOO DAT WAN GO CONCERN YOUOOOOOOOOOOOOO EWUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU.........................WHICH VILLAGE YOU COME FROM SELF....YOU PRESUME I AM YORUBA BUT WRITING RUBBISH IN IBO....

..WHAT A BRILLIANT FOOL YOU ARE...I AM SURE YOU WERE ALWAYS TAKING THEC FIRST POSITION FROM THE REAR DURING YOUR PRIMARY SCHOOL DAYS. IE. POSITION 50 OUT OF A CLASS OF 50. CLAP FOR YOURSELF...ONYIN ARA....IF YOU READ THIS THING FINISH GO DRINK TOMBO PUTTAM THEM CHOP SOME ISIEWU TO STEP UP YOUR GOATISH REASONING AND TOP IT UP WITH SOME GRASS- UGBA.........THANK YOU........MAKE I GIVE THIS BABY 1 BE4 WE GO CLUB JOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SHE DEY VEX SAY I DEY WAISTE TIME WILL A HOLLIGAN LIKE YOU WRITING....

lol

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 5:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Verbyl.Belch wrote:
I just got this humdinger of a reply.....
[email protected]" wrote:

I think lads started copying & pasting their replies to insult mails... I received exactly the same reply from two different lads recently. It's also here. Confused

Banks: Ivory Coast Netherlands United Kingdom Ghana United Nations x1 Nigeria x2 Law Firms: South Africa United Kingdom Nigeria x1 Misc. Mugu Pooh: United Kingdom China x1 United Nations x2 HYIPs: pyramid x25 Phonelad Websites: Cellphone x6

Donate the Nurse, the Eater needs Pants... Err? * Scamwarners.com * Artists against 419 * Kill HYIPs & Ponzi Scams!
Verbyl.Belch
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 5:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Jammy sod! Ive sent another few his way... Twisted Evil

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 11:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
THE WHOLE OF YOUR FAMILY IS COURSED FOREVER IN JESUS NAME. YOU FATHER IS COURSED, YOUR MOTHER IS COURSED, YOUR BROTHERS, YOUR SISTERS, EVERY ONE IS YOUR VILIAGE IS COURSED IN JESUS NAME. SAY A BIG AMEN AMEN AMEN IN JESUS NAME

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
if u writer back i know that u are biggest goat in the market move goat. go and feed u mother and father b/4 u writer to me

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
BEAST OF THE HIGHEST ORDER

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
I KNOW VERY WELL THAT U DONT HAVE ANY HAND WORK,BECAUSE IF U DO U WILL NOT HAVE TIME 4 ALL THIS.BASTARD.U WILL NEVER SEE GOOD THING IN UR LIFE,AS U U AR AGAINS MY PROGRESS SOME ONE WILL ALSO BE AGAINS UR OWN PROGRESS 2.

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
NO WEAPON FASHIONED AGAINST ME SHALL PROSPER IN JESUS NAME AMENNNNNNNNNNNNNNN.

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
TALK LIKE THAT TO UR FARMILIES.OK U CAWARD .

"I was at the Abuja Embassy Today, the Security guards say that the is no Mr. Bryan Adams working with them at either the lagos or abuja embassy. and did not let me in." - Efosa Erhabor - (Accra to Abuja)
"i will report to webmaster,abuse and the police hold and see, .....go to hell and rust in there bastard........bitch" - Steve Wright
"This office will like to inform you that your winnings have been forfieted due to acts unbecoming of a humanbeing." - The Alpha Lottery
"A MAD MAN WILL PREGNANT YOUR JUNIOR SISTER AND THE BABY WILL BE A MAD BASTARD LIKE YOU." - Mahadul Usman
"I AM NOT A FOLL LET ME BE BECAUSE YOU ARE JUST AN ANIMAL TO DEAL WITH" - Tunji Adams
Mortar x5
View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteYahoo MessengerSkype Name
Luther Blissett
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 7:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:

[email protected] wrote:
Quote:
TALK LIKE THAT TO UR FARMILIES.OK U CAWARD .

Mhmmmmmm....:
Quote:
Subject: RE: PASS YOUSELF MUGU!WATIN KILL YOUR PAPA GO SOON KILL YOU IF U NO CAREFUL

... and that was _all_ he sent... Confused

Banks: Ivory Coast Netherlands United Kingdom Ghana United Nations x1 Nigeria x2 Law Firms: South Africa United Kingdom Nigeria x1 Misc. Mugu Pooh: United Kingdom China x1 United Nations x2 HYIPs: pyramid x25 Phonelad Websites: Cellphone x6

Donate the Nurse, the Eater needs Pants... Err? * Scamwarners.com * Artists against 419 * Kill HYIPs & Ponzi Scams!
Verbyl.Belch
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 7:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

more proof lads dont even bother reading emails; (this was in response to a particulary foul email)

Quote:
Dear xxxx xxxx
Thanks for your understanding towards my contacting you for partnership/investment in your country.I am very happy to hear that you will assist me invest but please I want to talk to you first before giving you the full information concerning the bank contacts.
According to what you say i will see the bank director to ask him on this matter.You know i am a litter girl so i don't konw any about transfer. I want your direct phone line so that i can call you.
God bless you .
kamara.

I sent another one off asking them to read it!

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 2:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

A rather poor harvest this time around...must be the the holiday season!...but there are still a few lads still sitting in cafes in Lagos...

Andy has a rodent problem....
andy lumka <[email protected]> wrote:
BIG RAT.

...and again, two days later!
Quote:
Big rat fuck your mother.

The UK Fiduciary Agent for Nationallottos is a psychiatrist (and fairly accurate too! Smile)
UK nationallotos <[email protected] wrote:
UUUUUUU ARE ILL HEAD...FOOOOOOOLLLLLLL FURKERRRRRRRR

Miriam has some marriage advice...
Mariam Abacha <[email protected]> wrote:
Your mama na be mumu and your papa na go kill your mama take make money becuase i don see say you nor get head for life ,if now so your maga take dey reply you as you want take move forward mumu

The Central Bank of Nigeria has some pet advice for my baiting character, Joseph.....
CENTRAL BANK NIGERIA <[email protected]> wrote:
fuck ur family joseph dogggggggggggg

..and some more pet advice 24 hours later....
Quote:
How far ur mother and father u black goattttttttttttt

You dont know anything mumu get your ass of my bussiness fulk off - Barrister Bruce Ajibola
Whoever you are you will die a painful death . You and your family. This year you will bury as much as all your family members and you will die later after burying them all. Son of the devil like you. Beast. Death is your portion - Jeff Briggs
U bi struck down by thunder of holy ghost if you reply me ok muthaforkeroooooooooooo now die like a chicken like yoooooooooooooo - Tom Rojas
Die and rest ok my good mugu boy - Samuel Kelson
dilbert, phb
** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2005 4:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected] returns a lot of insults - a best selection of the all 3 mass insult baits for your pleasure
margory
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2006 9:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
u are small boy, u no have 1 naira, go away small goat.
i am u master.bey

It's rather amazing he calls me a boy, since I got this on an obvious female catcher account
('my' name: margot)
HomerJFong

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2006 11:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I obviously REALLY annoyed somebody, as my insulting account was forged as the "From" in a standard 419 scam.

[email protected] wrote:
Quote:

BACK TO SENDER BY FIRE YOUR FAMILY PRAYER FOR THE REST OF YOUR GENERATION.FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
you be fool ooo na ogun go kill you and your genaration.

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
Fuck ur mama in the mouth and fuck yourself in that fucking mouth of urs
Bitch ass *DELETED*,Punck *DELETED*

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
I wish say you be mugu make i cut off your ear .
dead dog

[email protected] ranted:

Quote:
Your brother Obasanjo started corruption in Nigeria, all credit card scams in London are done by d fucking Yorubas, corruption is all over Nigeria. I have Yoruba, Igbo and Deltans in my crew, am not an Igbo man, I am from Auchi in Edo state.......... AND AM PROUD OF MYSELF..............

CORRUPTION WILL STOP IN NIGERIA ONLY WHEN OUR LEADERS WANTS TO. ONLY LAST YEAR THE PRESIDENT AND HIS SO CALLED GOVERNORS LOOTED OVER $2BILLION OUT OF NIGERIA, ABACHA LOOTED $4BILLION IN 8 YEARS, SO UR BROTHER IS STILL THE MOST CORRUPT. 419 WILL STOP WHEN OUR LEAERS STOPS LOOTING. WE ARE ONLY TRYING TO REPATRIATE SOME OF OUR LOOTED FUNDS,

IN CHELSEA WHERE I LIVE THERE ARE HUNDREDS OF YORUBAS FACING CRIMINAL CHARGES OF IDENTITY THEFT, EVEN BRITISH CITIZENS ARE ALSO INTO THE GAME........... 419 STARTED IN SPAIN IN 1924,
SO WILL U NOW LEAVE ME ALONE STUPID BOY....

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
kaiiiiiiii,no be ur mama fault jare.You papa na goat.
jobless mugu,sorry for ur life!
Happy new year u dis ode

Mortar x5
dilbert, phb
** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 11:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

whoops an "angery" prince Smile

<removed the mail address as requested by the baiter> wrote:

COK HEAD OF COK HEADS, Y U NEY NO SEND ME MORE? U B HIGHLY QUIET AND
JUICY FOR ME? GIV ME FOTO OF UR BIG BLACK COK WIOTH GOAT ON. OR UR
MUMMYS PUSSY

On 31/12/05, Ms. ??? <[email protected]> wrote:
> UNA BI DEY STUPID IDIOT UNA CRAZY MORDERFUCKER,
> UNA BEEN RUNIN UR TOILET UNA CALLS A MOUT LIKE
> A BITCH RITE FROM DE ONE. HERE BI UR REPLY U
> ILLETERATE ASS HOLE BITCH MUMU OLE UNA TINK UNA
> BI TOUGH TILL UNA GET UR ASS BASHED ON A
> CONCRETE UR BODI GO BE FOUND BY SIDE OF ROAD,
> NO BODI DEY GO BURY UNA, DOG DEY CHUP UR TINY AMU,
> OLE. UNA BI STILL FAGGOT MUMU CLAIMIN TO BI ON
> TOP GO FUCK UR MAMA BCOS SHE BE DEY ONE NAIRA
> ASHAWO, GO FUCK URSELF CRAZY MORDERFUCKER LIKE U.
> UR MAMA BI DEY MONKEY UR PAPA BI DEY GOAT. NO
> MAGAS 4 UNA, UNA NO GET NO WORK BCOS UNA BI SO
> STUPID MUMU. ODE BURUKU,OLOSHE, OLORIBU, IYALAYAEH,
> NNEGI WU AKWUNA NNAGI WU ONYE OHI,FOOL LIKE YOU.
> UNA NNE GI NWUOKWA.OTU AGBAWAKWA NNE GI ONWU GBUKWE
> ONYE OBULA NU ULO UNU. OTU NNE GI GBAKWA OKU.
>

Last edited by dilbert, phb on Tue Jan 03, 2006 4:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
grimreaper_au
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 2:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^

Nice one! Smile

Jeff apparently doesn't like me very much...pity he has no idea where I actually am!
Jeff Mog <[email protected]> wrote:
Thanks for your mail i am not happy with you why are you saying this to me why i will the my guys over there to kill you off if you ty that ........

You dont know anything mumu get your ass of my bussiness fulk off - Barrister Bruce Ajibola
Whoever you are you will die a painful death . You and your family. This year you will bury as much as all your family members and you will die later after burying them all. Son of the devil like you. Beast. Death is your portion - Jeff Briggs
U bi struck down by thunder of holy ghost if you reply me ok muthaforkeroooooooooooo now die like a chicken like yoooooooooooooo - Tom Rojas
Die and rest ok my good mugu boy - Samuel Kelson
dilbert, phb
** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 4:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

my post before this was a resp from a biater .... shit for about 1000 mail not a single resp!
dilbert, phb
** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 7:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ghost, Great Doctor, Usm4n B3ll0, Chup Di Amuu, Bitch the witch, and Una Oga are autoresponders with *great* insults

[email protected] will cause all of them to respond

Last edited by dilbert, phb on Wed Jan 04, 2006 7:50 am; edited 1 time in total
dilbert, phb
** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 7:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Daniel Okonkwo <[email protected]> wrote:

Quote:
AGWO TUPIAKWA GI AMU, OLE.NNA GI NA ARA MKPURU AMU YOU MUMU PASS YOURSELF.ODE BURUKU,OLOSHE,OLORIBU,IYALAYAEH,NNEGI WU AKWUNA NNAGI WU ONYE OHI,FOOL LIKE YOU. UNA NNE GI NWUOKWA.OTU AGBAWAKWA NNE GI ONWU GBUKWE ONYE OBULA NU ULO UNUoooooooooooooo IBU EZIGBO EWU,KAM GWAGI IHE SORO GI INAEDE KAMA MARA NA OTU MBOCHI AKA GA AKPARAGI BU ONYE OSHI, AS 4 NNE GI NA NNA GI HA ABUO AGWABEGI ONYE MURU GI.EMECHA JUO NNE GI ONYE MURU GI,LEE NWANNE GI NKE OZO IGA AHU NA OBUGI OTU NWOKE MURU UNU,NNEGI BU ASHAWO 5NAIRA.POLICE JIDE GI. OTU NNE GI GBAKWA OKU.IBU EZIGBO ONYE ARA o! AHULA M GI NA NRO NA IGA ANWU NA 15th ONWA EKERESIMESI ELIE GI NA 25th.ELICHANGI MUMU A INA ERI ONA ATOGIUTO GA ABUZI MUMU MUNA NIDI OTUM. OBU NA IMAGI NA OBUMUNWA TUBARA NNE GI IME OJI MUO GI? ISI NA OBU ASI GI GWAM KA M GWAGI KA AJI OTU NA IRE YA DI. CHINEKE KPOKWA GI OKU oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

YOU BE DA MUGU...I BE DA MASTER!

and then he writes again :
Quote:
THE WORLD BIGGEST FOOL,

HOW ARE YOU DOING TODAY? HOPE YOU'RE ARE COOL IN YOUR STUPITY AND FOLISHNESS..... YOU KNOW THAT YOUR FOSTER FATHER WAS A SLAVE. AND WAS ONE OF THE LAST SETS OF SLAVES WE SOLD OUT IN LAGOS-BADAGRY BUT UNFORTUNATELY DIED IN TRANSIT AND WAS REPORTED THROWN INTO THE SEA FOR THE AQUATIC CREATURES.MAY HIS SOUL REST IN THE SEA AND IF HE DARE TO RECARNATE AGAIN ,WE WILL STILL SELL HIM OF AS A SLAVE AND MAYBE THEN HE WILL BE ABLE TO COMPLETE HIS JOURNEY TO BRAZIL TO WORK IN A TOMATO FARM AND SUGAR CANE PLANTATION.

YOU KNOW YOURSELF THAT YOU NEVER EVER KNEW YOUR OWN FATHER IN THE REAL SENSE BECAUSE YOUR MOTHER HAVING SLEPT WITH ALOT OF MEN AT THOSE SHORT TIME JOINTS IN FEGE-ONITSHA COULD NOT REALLY FIGURE OUT WHO IS YOUR REAL BIOLOGICAL FATHER REMEBER AND SHE HAD TO HANG IT ON YOUR SOCIAL FATHER THAT UNFORTUNATELY OR FORTUNATELY DIED ON HIS WAY TO BRAZIL. CONINCIDENTALLY, IT IS STILL THE SAME SLAVE THATYOUR FOSTER FATHER IS THAT YOU ARE NOW...

..A COINCIDENCE YOU MAY CALL IT...BUT IT IS NOT BECAUSE SLAVERY IS IN YOUR LINAGE..I KNOW YOU WILL BE SMART TO THINK ALONG THAT LINE..... YOU THINK I AM YORUBA....:GOOD AND FINE; BUT I AM NOT. EVEN YOUR SO CALLED ENLISH SMELLS IBO......FUCKING TRADERS THAT BELIEVES IN BUYING AND SELLING PETTY THINGS.IGBO KWENU......UNA STILL DEY CHOP HUMAN BEINGS FOR UNA VILLAGE......

..I HEAR SAY STRANGERS NO DEY PASS NIGHT FOR UNA PLACE ABI NO BE YOUR ELDER BROTHER BE THAT OKOTOKOMA WEY THEY KILL PEOPLE DEY PUT FOR FRIDGE FOR THAT UNA SIDE..... MONEY FIT MAKE IBO MAN KILL IM MAMA SHA.......I SURE SAY YOU NEVER KILL YOUR MAMA FOR MONEY RITUAL SHA THIS ONE WHEN YOUR EYES DEY SHINE LIKE THIEF MAN TOUCH LIGHT ..............WHICH TRADE YOU TOO COME LEARN.....

...I HOPE YOU NO DEY CARRY GUN DEY WAKA UP AND DOWN SHA? ANYWAY IF YOU CARRY GUN SHA NA YOU KNOW BUT THIS WAN WHEN DEM DO DE BAN DIS BAKASSI BOYS FOR UNA SIDE, NO THINK SAY YOU FIT DO AND GO FREE BECCAUSE THE OPC BOYS STILL DEY AND THEM FIT SHOW FOR YOUR AREA WITHOUT PROBLEMS. ANYWAY IF YOU DIE SHA YOUR MAMA NO GO FEEL AM BECAUSE SHE NO EVEN COUNT YOU JOIN THE CHILDREN WHEN SHE BORN AS YOU NO EVEN DEY USEFUL TO YOURSELF NOT TO TALK OF TO YOUR MAMA OR THEY VILLAGE WHEN YOUR MAMA TALK SAY YOUR PAPA COME FROM.

HOW IS YOU MOTHER DOING AT FEGE ONITSHA. TELL YOUR MAMA SAY ONE OF HER OЁ[ЁcD CUSTOMER SAY MAKE YOU GEETAM SAY I GO SOON COME SEAAM AGAIN....THIS TIME NA BURANTASHI I GO USE FORRAM SO TAY IF SHE SEE YOU SE GO DEY CALL YOU DADDY YOU DOWN TO EARTH MONKEY........

......COME OOOOOH....YOU THINK SAY THIS GAME NA FOR PRIMARY SIX HOLDERS AGAIN ABI NA FOR PEOPLE WEY DEY DO BOY BOY THEY FOLLOW THEIR OGA? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO THE LEVEL DON CHANGE SINCE AND NA THE HAPPENING BIG BOYS THEY FOLLOW THE LEVEL THEY FLOW.........HOPE THE GET THE SCHOOL AND SCOPE.........YOU DEY TALK MUGU...YOU WEY BE MUGU....

...ANYWAY, I GO REACH YOU VERY SOON......AND WHEN I DO CHOP YOU....I GO USE SOME OF THE PAY WHEN I TAKE FROM YOU GO SEE YOUR MAMA FOR FEGE-ONITSHA AND I GO STILL GIVAM SOME OF THE MONEY MAKE SHE GIVE ONE OF HER PRODIGAR- VAGABOND SON-YOU MAKE IM TAKE START TRADE AS I HEAR SAY IM-YOU DON ENTER SOME GUYMEN TRAP......I SURE SAY YOU NO DEY PAY ONE GUYMAN SINCE....TALK TRUE NOW........GOOD BOY....NO WONDER THE THING DEY PAIN YOU FOR BODY LIKE THIS.....NOT LET YOUR BODY TOO HOT BECAUSE IF YOUR BODY HOT TOO MUCH OR E COLD TOO MUCH YOU MUST PAY AS A MUGU......HOW MUCH YOU DON PAY SELF WHEN YOUR HEAD DEY HOT LIKE THIS SO TAY YOU GET THE TIME TAKE THEY WRITE RUBBISH LIKE SAY YOU NO GET WORK TO DO WITH YOURSELF.....IF YOU NO GET WORK...LET ME KNOW BOY...

...I FIT GIVE YOUR JOB FOR MY OFFICE MAKE YOU DEY HELP US DEY SWEEP OUR OFFICE PREMISES OR ABI GATEMAN GOOD FOR YOU ?........BECAUSE I KNOW SAY YOU NO GO DEY USEFUL FOR INSIDE THE OFFICE AS YOU NO GET COMMON SENSE FOR INSIDE YOUR HEAD....GUY......NO BE ISIEWU BUSINESS AGAIN OOOOO ABEG MAKE I SIP SMALL STOUT JOOOOO. ...............

.........................I WAN GO CLUB MAKE I GO ENJOY MYSELF JAREEE WITH MY NEW CATCH FROM UNILAG....SHE DEY HERE DEY READ THIS MAIL AND SHE DEY TAKE HAND DEY ROB MY BACK HERE............ ANYWAY I NO GET TIME TOO MUCH FOR THIS OMON IBO WHEN DEY CHOP STONE DEY DRINK WATER JOOOOOOOO......BYE.E NO EASY TO CHOP FOR WHERE PERSON NO SOW...THINK YOU KNOW.......E NO EASYOOOOOOO BUT E STILL DEY HAPPEN WELL WELL AND I JUST COLLECT OF RECENT....YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN.....AND IF YOU LIKE TIGHT ROPE FOR YOUR OWN NECK......AND THINK ANYBODY WILL BEG YOU TO DROP THE ROPE.......YOUR MOTHER WILL BE VERY HAPPY BECAUSE YOU HAVE NEVER BEEN USEFUL TO HER FOR ONCE, YOUR VILLAGE TOO WILL BE GLAD BECAUSE THE SEE YOU AS A OSUUUUUU AND WILL BE HAPPY TO EAT YOUR FLESH....CLIFORD ORGI REMEMBER IS ONE OF YOUR SIBBLING...HOW IS HE....REGARDS TO HIM....

.....I BOW FOR UNA SELFOOOOOO......DURING THE BIAFRA WAR YOUR STOCK TURNED THEMSELVES TO BE HERBIVORES( GRASS EATERS) AND WE WERE WAISTING OUR TIME SIMPERTIZING THINKING THAT IT WAS A PRODUCT OF HUNGER BUT THE WAR IS LONG OVER AND YOU PEOPLE HAVE SUDDENLY BECOME CARNIVOROUS......I AM SURE THAT YOU PEOPLE CAME FROM ANOTHER PLANET.......GOD FORBID! TU FUA KWA. PEOPLE WEY NO DEY SHAME....I NO SAY YOU DON SELL YOU SHAME LONG TIME AGO......HOW MUCH YOU SELLAM.......

YORUBA NA IM BE PRSIDOOOOOOO NOW.........WHEN DEM SAY MAKE UNA BRING JUST 1 PERSON TO CONTEST AGAINST BABA SHEGE WETIN HAPPEN? 1 PERSON TURN TO 25 PERSONS ALL FROM OR OF IBO EXTRACTION BECAUSE EVERY IBO MAN OR DI GREEDY...NO ONE WAN STEP DOWN FOR THE OTHER ONE AND AT THE END OF THE DAY ALL OF THEM DROP OUT. WE ONLY SAID FEATURE JUST 1 PERSON.... OT 25....OKAY.....

OOOHH BOY I WAN ROLL GO CLUB NOW GO ENJOY MYSELF.................NA YOU SABI IF YOU WAN DIE FOR SUFFER HEADOOOOOOOOO DAT WAN GO CONCERN YOUOOOOOOOOOOOOO EWUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU.........................WHICH VILLAGE YOU COME FROM SELF....YOU PRESUME I AM YORUBA BUT WRITING RUBBISH IN IBO....

..WHAT A BRILLIANT FOOL YOU ARE...I AM SURE YOU WERE ALWAYS TAKING THEC FIRST POSITION FROM THE REAR DURING YOUR PRIMARY SCHOOL DAYS. IE. POSITION 50 OUT OF A CLASS OF 50. CLAP FOR YOURSELF...ONYIN ARA....IF YOU READ THIS THING FINISH GO DRINK TOMBO PUTTAM THEM CHOP SOME ISIEWU TO STEP UP YOUR GOATISH REASONING AND TOP IT UP WITH SOME GRASS- UGBA.........THANK YOU........MAKE I GIVE THIS BABY 1 BE4 WE GO CLUB JOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SHE DEY VEX SAY I DEY WAISTE TIME WILL A HOLLIGAN LIKE YOU WRITING....

HomerJFong

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2006 12:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
Go back to school.

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
IN THE FIRST PLACE I AM NOT EVEN A NIGERIAN AND NOT TO TALK OG BEIGN AN IGBO WHATEVER THAT MEANS. BUT FROM MY STUDY OF NIGERIAN AND HER MULTI TRIBES, L FOUND OUT THAT THEYORUBA TRIBES WHICH BY YOUR NAME YOU BELONG ARE THE MOST LAZY, STUPID, COWARD AND ANTAGONISTIC. THEY ARE ONLY LUCKY TO HAVE JOINED THE HAUSA TRIBE IN ALLIANCE TO CHEAT THE OTHER TRIBES IN MONOPOLISING POWER AND SHARING NATIONAL RESOURCES. DIRTY YORUBA MAN

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
EWURE ALL EVIL PURSUERS, BACK TO SENDER

[email protected] wrote:
Quote:

small boy,

u nor get owo,
pooor thing like you.

Mortar x5
margory
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 2:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

roullette lotto <[email protected]> wrote:

Quote:
MUGU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
NA WE DEY CHOP MONEY ORDER MONEY BASTARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
4 YOUR INFO, DONT BOTHER SENDING ME ANY MORE MAILS COS I HAVE IGNORED YOU IDIOT!!!!!!!!!!!!

gna, gna, gna ...
The mugu is calling me a mugu! Who's the smart one now?
HomerJFong

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 3:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
TRIBALISTIC COWARD FETISH IDIOT THAT EAT WITH LEAVES AND WATERPROOF AND USE HIS BARE HAND TO CLEAN HIS ANUS AFTER GOING TO TOILET.

Is this supposed to be an insult?

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
I CAN SEE THAT YOU CAN FUCK VERY WELL

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
may the lord GOD fogive you your sin as as we fogive those that sin
agaist us(amen)

Mortar x5
dilbert, phb
** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 5:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

just now a phone seller insults back - not good salesmanship!

Quote:
HOW ARE YOU DOING TODAY? HOPE YOU'RE ARE COOL IN YOUR STUPITY AND
FOLISHNESS..... YOU KNOW THAT YOUR FOSTER FATHER WAS A SLAVE. AND WAS
ONE OF THE LAST SETS OF SLAVES WE SOLD OUT IN LAGOS-BADAGRY BUT
UNFORTUNATELY DIED IN TRANSIT AND WAS REPORTED THROWN INTO THE SEA FOR
THE AQUATIC CREATURES.MAY HIS SOUL REST IN THE SEA AND IF HE DARE TO
RECARNATE AGAIN ,WE WILL STILL SELL HIM OF AS A SLAVE AND MAYBE THEN HE
WILL BE ABLE TO COMPLETE HIS JOURNEY TO BRAZIL TO WORK IN A TOMATO FARM
AND SUGAR CANE PLANTATION.
<br>

<br>
YOU KNOW YOURSELF THAT YOU NEVER EVER KNEW YOUR OWN FATHER IN THE
REAL SENSE BECAUSE YOUR MOTHER HAVING SLEPT WITH ALOT OF MEN AT THOSE
SHORT TIME JOINTS IN FEGE-ONITSHA COULD NOT REALLY FIGURE OUT WHO IS
YOUR REAL BIOLOGICAL FATHER REMEBER AND SHE HAD TO HANG IT ON YOUR
SOCIAL FATHER THAT UNFORTUNATELY OR FORTUNATELY DIED ON HIS WAY TO
BRAZIL. CONINCIDENTALLY, IT IS STILL THE SAME SLAVE THATYOUR FOSTER
FATHER IS THAT YOU ARE NOW...
<br>

<br>
..A COINCIDENCE YOU MAY CALL IT...BUT IT IS NOT BECAUSE SLAVERY IS
IN YOUR LINAGE..I KNOW YOU WILL BE SMART TO THINK ALONG THAT LINE.....
YOU THINK I AM YORUBA....:GOOD AND FINE; BUT I AM NOT. EVEN YOUR SO
CALLED ENLISH SMELLS IBO......FUCKING TRADERS THAT BELIEVES IN BUYING
AND SELLING PETTY THINGS.IGBO KWENU......UNA STILL DEY CHOP HUMAN
BEINGS FOR UNA VILLAGE......
<br>

<br>
..I HEAR SAY STRANGERS NO DEY PASS NIGHT FOR UNA PLACE ABI NO BE
YOUR ELDER BROTHER BE THAT OKOTOKOMA WEY THEY KILL PEOPLE DEY PUT FOR
FRIDGE FOR THAT UNA SIDE..... MONEY FIT MAKE IBO MAN KILL IM MAMA
SHA.......I SURE SAY YOU NEVER KILL YOUR MAMA FOR MONEY RITUAL SHA THIS
ONE WHEN YOUR EYES DEY SHINE LIKE THIEF MAN TOUCH LIGHT
..............WHICH TRADE YOU TOO COME LEARN.....
<br>

<br>
...I HOPE YOU NO DEY CARRY GUN DEY WAKA UP AND DOWN SHA? ANYWAY IF
YOU CARRY GUN SHA NA YOU KNOW BUT THIS WAN WHEN DEM DO DE BAN DIS
BAKASSI BOYS FOR UNA SIDE, NO THINK SAY YOU FIT DO AND GO FREE BECCAUSE
THE OPC BOYS STILL DEY AND THEM FIT SHOW FOR YOUR AREA WITHOUT
PROBLEMS. ANYWAY IF YOU DIE SHA YOUR MAMA NO GO FEEL AM BECAUSE SHE NO
EVEN COUNT YOU JOIN THE CHILDREN WHEN SHE BORN AS YOU NO EVEN DEY
USEFUL TO YOURSELF NOT TO TALK OF TO YOUR MAMA OR THEY VILLAGE WHEN
YOUR MAMA TALK SAY YOUR PAPA COME FROM. <br>

<br>

HOW IS YOU MOTHER DOING AT FEGE ONITSHA. TELL YOUR MAMA SAY ONE OF HER
O�D CUSTOMER SAY MAKE YOU GEETAM SAY I GO SOON COME SEAAM AGAIN....THIS
TIME NA BURANTASHI I GO USE FORRAM SO TAY IF SHE SEE YOU SE GO DEY CALL
YOU DADDY YOU DOWN TO EARTH MONKEY........
<br>

<br>
......COME OOOOOH....YOU THINK SAY THIS GAME NA FOR PRIMARY SIX
HOLDERS AGAIN ABI NA FOR PEOPLE WEY DEY DO BOY BOY THEY FOLLOW THEIR
OGA? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO THE LEVEL DON CHANGE SINCE AND NA THE
HAPPENING BIG BOYS THEY FOLLOW THE LEVEL THEY FLOW.........HOPE THE GET
THE SCHOOL AND SCOPE.........YOU DEY TALK MUGU...YOU WEY BE MUGU....
<br>

<br>
...ANYWAY, I GO REACH YOU VERY SOON......AND WHEN I DO CHOP
YOU....I GO USE SOME OF THE PAY WHEN I TAKE FROM YOU GO SEE YOUR MAMA
FOR FEGE-ONITSHA AND I GO STILL GIVAM SOME OF THE MONEY MAKE SHE GIVE
ONE OF HER PRODIGAR- VAGABOND SON-YOU MAKE IM TAKE START TRADE AS I
HEAR SAY IM-YOU DON ENTER SOME GUYMEN TRAP......I SURE SAY YOU NO DEY
PAY ONE GUYMAN SINCE....TALK TRUE NOW........GOOD BOY....NO WONDER THE
THING DEY PAIN YOU FOR BODY LIKE THIS.....NOT LET YOUR BODY TOO HOT
BECAUSE IF YOUR BODY HOT TOO MUCH OR E COLD TOO MUCH YOU MUST PAY AS A
MUGU......HOW MUCH YOU DON PAY SELF WHEN YOUR HEAD DEY HOT LIKE THIS SO
TAY YOU GET THE TIME TAKE THEY WRITE RUBBISH LIKE SAY YOU NO GET WORK
TO DO WITH YOURSELF.....IF YOU NO GET WORK...LET ME KNOW BOY...
<br>

<br>
...I FIT GIVE YOUR JOB FOR MY OFFICE MAKE YOU DEY HELP US DEY SWEEP
OUR OFFICE PREMISES OR ABI GATEMAN GOOD FOR YOU ?........BECAUSE I KNOW
SAY YOU NO GO DEY USEFUL FOR INSIDE THE OFFICE AS YOU NO GET COMMON
SENSE FOR INSIDE YOUR HEAD....GUY......NO BE ISIEWU BUSINESS AGAIN
OOOOO ABEG MAKE I SIP SMALL STOUT JOOOOO. ...............
<br>

<br>
.........................I WAN GO CLUB MAKE I GO ENJOY MYSELF
JAREEE WITH MY NEW CATCH FROM UNILAG....SHE DEY HERE DEY READ THIS MAIL
AND SHE DEY TAKE HAND DEY ROB MY BACK HERE............ ANYWAY I NO GET
TIME TOO MUCH FOR THIS OMON IBO WHEN DEY CHOP STONE DEY DRINK WATER
JOOOOOOOO......BYE.E NO EASY TO CHOP FOR WHERE PERSON NO SOW...THINK
YOU KNOW.......E NO EASYOOOOOOO BUT E STILL DEY HAPPEN WELL WELL AND I
JUST COLLECT OF RECENT....YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN.....AND IF YOU LIKE
TIGHT ROPE FOR YOUR OWN NECK......AND THINK ANYBODY WILL BEG YOU TO
DROP THE ROPE.......YOUR MOTHER WILL BE VERY HAPPY BECAUSE YOU HAVE
NEVER BEEN USEFUL TO HER FOR ONCE, YOUR VILLAGE TOO WILL BE GLAD
BECAUSE THE SEE YOU AS A OSUUUUUU AND WILL BE HAPPY TO EAT YOUR
FLESH....CLIFORD ORGI REMEMBER IS ONE OF YOUR SIBBLING...HOW IS
HE....REGARDS TO HIM....
<br>

<br>
.....I BOW FOR UNA SELFOOOOOO......DURING THE BIAFRA WAR YOUR STOCK
TURNED THEMSELVES TO BE HERBIVORES( GRASS EATERS) AND WE WERE WAISTING
OUR TIME SIMPERTIZING THINKING THAT IT WAS A PRODUCT OF HUNGER BUT THE
WAR IS LONG OVER AND YOU PEOPLE HAVE SUDDENLY BECOME CARNIVOROUS......I
AM SURE THAT YOU PEOPLE CAME FROM ANOTHER PLANET.......GOD FORBID! TU
FUA KWA. PEOPLE WEY NO DEY SHAME....I NO SAY YOU DON SELL YOU SHAME
LONG TIME AGO......HOW MUCH YOU SELLAM....... <br>

<br>

YORUBA NA IM BE PRSIDOOOOOOO NOW.........WHEN DEM SAY MAKE UNA BRING
JUST 1 PERSON TO CONTEST AGAINST BABA SHEGE WETIN HAPPEN? 1 PERSON TURN
TO 25 PERSONS ALL FROM OR OF IBO EXTRACTION BECAUSE EVERY IBO MAN OR DI
GREEDY...NO ONE WAN STEP DOWN FOR THE OTHER ONE AND AT THE END OF THE
DAY ALL OF THEM DROP OUT. WE ONLY SAID FEATURE JUST 1 PERSON.... OT
25....OKAY..... <br>

<br>

OOOHH BOY I WAN ROLL GO CLUB NOW GO ENJOY MYSELF.................NA YOU
SABI IF YOU WAN DIE FOR SUFFER HEADOOOOOOOOO DAT WAN GO CONCERN
YOUOOOOOOOOOOOOO EWUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU.........................WHICH
VILLAGE YOU COME FROM SELF....YOU PRESUME I AM YORUBA BUT WRITING
RUBBISH IN IBO....
<br>

<br>
..WHAT A BRILLIANT FOOL YOU ARE...I AM SURE YOU WERE ALWAYS TAKING
THEC FIRST POSITION FROM THE REAR DURING YOUR PRIMARY SCHOOL DAYS. IE.
POSITION 50 OUT OF A CLASS OF 50. CLAP FOR YOURSELF...ONYIN ARA....IF
YOU READ THIS THING FINISH GO DRINK TOMBO PUTTAM THEM CHOP SOME ISIEWU
TO STEP UP YOUR GOATISH REASONING AND TOP IT UP WITH SOME GRASS-
UGBA.........THANK YOU........MAKE I GIVE THIS BABY 1 BE4 WE GO CLUB
JOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SHE DEY VEX SAY I DEY WAISTE TIME WILL
A HOLLIGAN LIKE YOU WRITING....
dilbert, phb
** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 5:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

<[email protected]>

Quote:
Oleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
margory
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 2:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

MR ROBERT KATZ!! <[email protected]> writes:

Quote:
Oldboy na waa oo

[email protected]
[email protected]
l.b20@hotmail.
com
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
l.
[email protected]
[email protected]
l.
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]

There are a lot more e-mail addies on that list (in the e-mail).
Don't really know what to do with it anyway.
Any ideas?
CC this mail?
There are also a lot of lottery mail addies in it.
By the looks of it this lad took an address book and filled my message with the letter L, since he just wrote one sentence.
Luther Blissett
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 6:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Here's a neat one...:

victor perrin <[email protected]> wrote:
Quote:
Subject: RE: Friday the 13th - better take the day off work...

ogun na im go kill ur generation u will never get the strengt the u require to carry on in life.

u see this life is belive I belive in this messg. I sent u and dont even bother to say no prayer require ur prayer is repentance and if u doubt u will remain in absolute dackness like the one u prove if u reply this mail. I wont talk much cos If i really see u face to face no matter the security na ur gullet i for slush out so u go really know wetin the dead dey see ass hole like u.

u wanna make me mad like u but I tell u wat u might not be even tall enuf to.

get this messg and die in improvisment.

this works with without ur mind.

HomerJFong

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 11:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]

Quote:
YOU ARE
CURSED FOREVER dirty big like you u have mouth to curse someone your
mother
is curseand your father is curse your generation after gereration are
curse.idiot.

from king

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
So you can fuck well well?

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:

happy new year fool

you are a fool and you will remain a fool forever.. as you step your leg into this new year.. bad luck will surely be your portion, becos you deserve it... you will never know peace in youre life anymore... and you will look for me to re-cleanse that curse okay... and you will regret it for the rest of your life.. fuck off And never you return again..

Mortar x5
margory
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 12:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sharan Camelia ([email protected]) wrote:

Quote:
concretion close westernmost paste. external hollandaise ladyfern fruition parsifal darlene, maori intermediary clothesman dynamism pickoff added.
acoustic calculable ease jute wallow.
amid agnostic board contextual eccles noteworthy, prevail armature sanguine approximable assassinate dialup? liechtenstein albeit weatherstrip,
been aspirant churn taverna adam depress. nagoya baste alexei hines dominick.
stock significant priestley swig byte.

I guess it's some sort of insult.
And I really don't want to return the favour in any way.
Oh no ...
Not me!

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic